ITT: post the character you're playing

ITT: post the character you're playing
Not an mmo thread, I just happen to have terrible taste in vidya.

I think you made this thread so someone would make the furry warrior pun.

Rather, you even bringing up such a degrading joke makes me wish I could delete the thread. Fucking furries they ruin everything. Also I'm actually an arms warrior.

Can't get enough of her ass

I wish there were better male clothing options besides ripped jeans and BDUs.

I want to fuck you user

Zeon supremacy all day erry day

not only to you have taste in video you have shit taste in specs

I like the idea of playing as a nameless kunoichi.

That's the arms hidden weapon appearance, and I used a little bug related to a glyph to make it look like I am wielding two of them.

Aw shit, nigga, is that a Black Tri Stars Zaku?

It bites the heads off of jews and niggers and doesn't afraid of anything.

What game?
Also, long coat girl is cuter, though that could just be the hat.

What did she do? Rob a jew?

Yep, it's a daily ticket exchange suit, comes with the dual zooks as one of it's weapons

Char's Zaku I from The Origin came out as Zeon's prize for a event a bit back. Also here is a picture of me in a gouf custom taking down a S-Gundam

I guess the golden age truly is over. It was a wild ride.

fuck off

My nigga. A shame I'm sort of stuck in grind hell and can't get further in the story. It's a pretty alright game otherwise.

Since when do you make the posting standards, faggot?
Newfag detected.

he's crying about people talking about games, he's a redditor who thinks Holla Forums hates games

Also on space maps I use a Gigan. Love Zeon's answer to the Guntank

I pity you as I congratulate you. good job taking the board from its rightful posters, have fun

Did you learn them just to play that game? Looks like it's worth it.

What vidya?

Scratch that, found the game.
Have a faction I played as recently, because I can't be bothered to get a screenshot of the actual characters I've played recently.

It's a boy

I barely know any, my love of Gundam doesn't let barriers get in my way

Not for long.

I'm questioning how you even play normally. There's no mods to help translate anything?

What's his name and the name of the game?

God damn that is the most pathetic thing I've seen since Randy Pitchford's transparent whoring of Battleborn

Zero, there are guys back on /m/ on 4chan that helped in creating translations of menus. Learning to play was easy

Been playing since 2013 when the game came out of closed beta

Here's my mage lord in his super secret no girls allowed Wizard's tower.

Misteltein in Closers Online. It's a sidescrolling brawler made by Korean sexual jews etc
It's a bit spammy like Elsword though.

It's the little things that will make me kill myself tbh fam

Sounds awful but intriguing at the same time. How do you handle working with other players? Find many English speakers? Or do you just go full singleplayer?

The game can only be played by people with JP IPs, so the EN community doesn't realy exist, and those who do keep out of general chat

Some of us speak nihogno but outside that not much. The game plays a bit like battlefront in that both sides has a set amount of reinforcements, bases and there are "command posts" to cpature

I admire your dedicated autism, user.

Freedom Wars.

Yeah, it gets a bit grindy towards the end but it's still a pretty good game. I hate how it ends on a cliffhanger though.

Shinobido: Way of the Ninja.
I'm using a cheat to play as that girl.
We never got it in burger land, so I'm playing the PAL version. There's a 60 fps hack for it, but it fucks up the screen position. Be sure to change it to JP voices unless if you want Japanese people speaking like Brit bongs.

Thanks. The game has changed over the years, started as a OYW game where the only suits available were the grunt shit so you felt less like the special snowflake ACE and more like the grunt pilots slugging it out while the Aces were like battlefront 1 leaders that would oneshot you if they targeted you

Everything is fine and dandy until one little fuck up then it all comes tumbling down. How the fuck I cleared all zones mode with Dove is beyond me.

Whats that for? :^)

Have fun getting rid of that sentence
I can't even touch the game anymore I'm so sick of that shit

So you play it though a VPN?

gotta, though the VPN I use is pay per bandwidth used and is configured to only run the game through it

Are federation suits OP?

Well Feds got access to Gundam types long ago, and have access to shit like the ZZ Gundam complete with Hi-Mega cannon

Don't even bother, all you get is a swimsuit for that shit.

I forgot to mention that if you use the model swap cheat, you also get the voices of the character you swapped to.

How does it look?
I know it's not going to be worth grinding that much for, but I just want to see it.

I wish I were autistic enough to get all of that set up to properly play an online Gundam game like that.

Is there any hope of something similar being released stateside I could really dig something that's hopefully fun

Furfags will hang.

An user of taste I see.

no, no of a thousand suns.

The west hates mecha like gundam because "unrealistic" despite shit is viable if people bother to innovate tech. Also the game would end up with a worse cash shop than it has, right now in MSGO the JP version does have a cashshop like all F2P games, but you can't buy suits outright, nor BPs with real money, only rent suits and there is no option to buy blueprints with cash.

The Gasha system is a "spin for a chance to win" so even sinking money into that isn't going to be a good way to get the latest suits.

Now imagine if it came here, that'd be all gone. You'd be able to buy shit right out the gate. Suits, BPs, boosters (which to be fair can be bought in the JP version with cash money and in game points).

In terms of anything similar, no. Again mainly because westeners hate robots

It's pretty fun, being unstoppable.
of course I didn't buy it

In game footage of MSGO, the reason why the suits behave like they do is because Bandai Namco was too lazy to create a separate engine to handle movement in space. So you get shit like Zakus zipping around

Does Bandai hate us? We would eat up a Gundam game.

No, the thing is this is UC gundam. While we're in 0096 this isn't shit like G gundam and Wing. UC gundam is widely unknown for the most part and the last attempt at bringing UC gundam over here was met with lackluster results.

You also have to realize this shit would be so behind in updates in comparison to the JP client

Wing was only more popular because of Toonami. Anyone who invested anytime into Gundam likely has seen all the UC shows, etc. We're starved for Gundam video games here and it's annoying.

fix'd

you're supposed to use blackhand's hammer with that mog, you massive casual

thats because you sit on your hands going "translation please" or considering those horrible machine translation SEA releases as "English releases"

This makes me feel fucking horrible. I don't get the hate of "unrealistic" in the west, for God's sake, you slap a fantasy shtick to anything and suckers fork it down. But the second a giant walker shows up, "There's no way that'd work!" The dumbest shit I hear is "but we'd just hit it with an airstrike" It's not like you couldn't make the convert some of them to walking SAM systems, or hell, Flak Cannon's if you're talking close air support. The things are completely fucking feasible as you said. Hell, you could even get away with, "Durable Bipedal Enclosed Single Man Fighting System" for fighting in the vacuum of space.

As for the Cash shop shit, you're completely right in that regard as well. I hate to assume here, but I'm guessing it's semi similar to games like War Thunder, in that you have particular Gundam you can pilot at first, and much better/special Gundam are unlocked through researching (through fighting with what you have) and unlocking certain mods/weapons/etc for the ones you use frequently. If it's anything like that I think all it should take is for people to simply say, "Hey we have a particular set of things you can purchase in the cash shop (renting of suits, boosters that can be purchased also with in game money, particular skins and decals, hell let's throw in a research/currency bonus to people who pay for a premium account) and this how far we are going to go."

The only issue of course is that not only will people not do that ("I shouldn't have to PLAY to unlock my gear like the plebians, I demand BP's and Suits for my money!) but the business will inevitably fall for it whether due to lack of sales or because of shareholder bullshit.

The shit just kills me

I don't want translations, I just want it FUCKING RELEASED IN THE WEST

fucking KYS

No

A-user?? Don't you p-play vidya!?

Hearts of Iron 2

i want to fuck said user's waifu

Just kidding. Here is who i'm playing right now

Shitty taste thread? Shitty taste thread.

Hey, at least I didn't payed a single dime for it.

Great work, user- now how abo-
It's like you don't want to break your game or something.

The only thing Dragon Quest IX does for me is it makes me want to replay the others in the series instead of it. This is the only one that I haven't done a second run through yet.

Verdun's a pretty fucking sweet game.

New avatars still a shit. Waifufags can fuck off.

Stocke is one of the most bearable RPG characters I ever had the pleasure of playing as.

Hand of the Heavenly Bride is fantastic. It blew my mind when I found out it subverted the whole 'Chose One' deal by making it so YOUR KID is the chose one way back in 1992.

Xenoverse 2 is pretty weak.

Getting close to the end of the first, pretty fun, though Johnny is no Yuri by a long shot. Rather entertaining how readily he calls shit as he sees it (generally in the "oh come on this shit isn't normal" fashion).

With the second one, I want to like Kairu. I really do (he's pretty much a normalfag amongst a land of wizards, and practically everyone hates and wants to kill the poor guy), but there's a number of aggravations to the game that do not make it all that enjoyable to actually play. At least as of where I'm at; maybe it needs more time though.

So far, I've been able to breeze through almost every battle. So I don't really get all the bitching about the game being too unfair and/or difficult. Which leads me to believe some people here are either really bad at vidya or possibly retarded. probably both

Fucking love Mercenary/Raid mode.

They made her thicc in a way that she's not fat, but still thicc. Japs truly know what's best

2nd image fucked up

Oh boy an avatar thread, if only i had more pictures of myself.

Tbh, I quite enjoy this expansion, far from perfect, but it gives me hope that some other mmo gonna steal & improve the ideas

You are playing a combat pure though. If you have a hybrid char it is harder.

I like Worgens, shame they weren't in the game while I was playing it. I'd play a private server if it had the new races but ran an older version

You're so full of shit.
If the West hated robots then the transformer movies wouldn't have been so successful spawning at least 4 of those things, and then Pacific rim.
You're just talking a load of bull like you know anything.

Yeah, even without the werewolf part the Gilneans were always my favourite faction.
Worst feel.

Maybe blizzard might finally learn from their mistakes again and next expo will be great. Doubtful, but we have Legion for now.

No matter what blizz does, they won't be able to truly improve the game due to ancient game-engine.

Hive jump.
9 floor hives are impossible.

Astaroth isn't my normal fighter. Normally I main Nightmare, Mitsurugi, or Sophita.

You're absolutely right, the engine is a decade and half old. Either we get WoW 2 or wow dies..

Not playan much, have music instead.

Never ever, my friend. Never ever.

You know why right?
YOU. DIG. GIANT ROBOTS. I. DIG. GIANT ROBOTS. WE. DIG. GIANT ROBOTS. CHICKS. DIG. GIANT ROBOTS.
NICE

Well then don't play a hybrid unless you know what you're doing, ain't that simple.

already newfags calling others newfags

wew

so enlighten us, for the 2 weeks that you've beeon on imageboards, what does sage mean for you?

btw kill yourself furfaggot op

Sage should be used to not bump the thread, friend. Meaning any post that doesn't pertain specifically to the thread. An example would be correcting a post of yours, when you forget to add a related image to your post, when discussing something off-topic. Evidently you have no clue what it's for, since you're just using it worthlessly. What's wrong with the thread? We're discussing video games. Fuck off autist.

nothing else important going on that should take priority. it's just video games now like it was always meant to be. don't see why you gotta make such a big deal out of a wildcard thread. yeah, it's gonna be annoying if "post ur char" threads get too common but they're not so it's refreshing.

Very well.

You don't fit in redditfriend.

To be fair user, back then we counted on the fact that people wouldn't make a thread with the purpose of being shit unless they were spammers, and it would be more like OP being a faggot and accidentally a shitty thread. Also this entire generation is completely made of fags

Fuck off.

Stalkan' around, being a nuisance to Duty because fuck what Duty said. They're buncha commie faggots.

Oreshika doesn't let me take screenshots, but it's my son with this water goddess.

I think a good example of why a western release would be bad is PSO2. Most people are already playing the JP client, not ot mention the EN version would be behind in content not to mention outright missing some.

Also G Gundam was extremly popular thanks to Toonami, wing not so much.

Get a load of this guy.

I wonder how many people fuck their accessories and how many years penalty that is.

СУКА БЛЯТЬ stalker

that feel when you live the longest using default name on an ironman save

What mods are you using? CoC+AO3 ironman is fucking bullshit, because everything kills you in 2 shots.

I've even heard that these Freedom faggots regularly try to fuck bloodsuckers. Those faggots.

Rate

What the hell do people who make stock photos think?

AO3 and corpses drop money. I killed the fixed merc spawns in the wild territory for a rifle, then just stocked up on ammo before I sacked the freedom base. took a few tries because greedy looting / moving loot out of the base with too heavy carry weight

Beard does all upgrades without toolkits so if you can make it through red forest, you're golden.

"The more, the better"

Upgrades don't seem to do much though. I played without ironman mode and ended up with a merc exo upgraded to max, still got niggered by bandits with peashooters. I don't remember other mods being like that, save for like AMK.

Good looking, but I'd dock points depending on how much real money you spent on those hats

Tbh I could see that stock photo being used in a presentation on something like how the Fukushima meltdown affected agriculture.

What if I told you I didn't spend anything?

You realize everyone can see your steam account because there's only one of that hat right?
Fucking idiot.

That's because suit upgrades are really only good for utility/durability and elemental.
Gun upgrades tho, that shit turns even rustiest of AKMs into laser accurate sniper rifles.

I know, but shouldn't an exo prevent you from being 2 shot? Cause It didn't seem like it would for me.
Most AO3 guns are fucking amazing right out of the box.

Holla Forums does hate games, puto.

/pone/ made a game?

Only a demo for now.

I agree that exos should be durable. Although I haven't used one in CoC or AO yet, there does seem to be a lot of variance when I shoot NPCs. Looking at the stats, the duty exo seemed to have like 90% dmg reduction to impact mutants.

I'll see an exo bulk 2-3, high body 3 round bursts from my G36 AR but the same npc will die in under a second from a 3 round burst from a Tide (upgraded version of Vintroz)

It does prevent you from being shot but it doesn't prevent you from being raped by the fact that a lot of AO3 guns have penetration factor above 0.75 which causes some damage shenanigans.

Is it any fun?

I'm glad i got the demo before it ended.

Not even close to the full product. It's just to show that they have something. It does have some memes and stuff I guess. They said something about releasing a refined demo next week or something.

Dragonball Fusions turned out to be ridiculously fun

I went with the default appearance so a screenshot from google image search works well enough. Originally just to test the game's systems before I made a majin waifu but I kept getting dragged further into it.

My supports are currently Gotenks, Bulpan (Bra fused with Pan), Gorillin (Goku + Krillin. His design deserves its own manga), and SSJ young Gohan (who will be replaced as soon as I figure out how to recruit the Great Saiyaman)

I mean NPC exos are durable as they are in vanilla, they can take a lot of shots. But the player ones don't seem that way.

I guess that's why.

excuse me but i need to shitpost violently

NIGGER

DOUBLENIGGER

TRIPLENIGGER

QUADRUPLENIGGER

QUINTUPLENIGGER

SEXTUPLENIGGER

SEPTUPLENIGGER

OCTUPLENIGGER

NONUPLENIGGER

DECUPLENIGGER

UNDECUPLENIGGER

DEODECUPLENIGGER

TREDECUPLENIGGER

CENTUPLENIGGER

You know, i tried to do what you're trying right now once but the retarded hotpockets just deleted all my posts by IP. Your effort will be nothing while all they will do is press 1 button. If you want to kill a shit thread, you have to derail it with CP or by breaking some retarded reddit tier rule like console warring or dox/raiding and then they will bumplock the thread. The one time i managed to get a shit thread out of the board was when Mark the jew himself dropped some spaghetti and he noticed it, then he deleted his posts and the thread itself.

Why