Late Capitalism™: The SPECTACULAR Thread for Hyperreal Entertainment

Here we posts pics that subtly embodies the logic of late capitalism.

I'm opening with pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

consumerist.com/2016/12/06/these-toys-dont-just-listen-to-your-kid-they-send-what-they-hear-to-a-defense-contractor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a pretty poignant response to the right wing "all lives matter" trope.

I mean, sure all lives matter. But the point is that black people are being used as an out-group in order to keep us all in check and thus we must remember that their lives matter TOO and we're not truely liberated until they are.

Wew.

i had to laugh when i saw this
consumerist.com/2016/12/06/these-toys-dont-just-listen-to-your-kid-they-send-what-they-hear-to-a-defense-contractor/

Capitalism is already showing initial signs of decay, this is just another example.

This always gets "fuck white people" by ajj stuck in my head. Best song.

I predict as the white race shrinks, late capitalism will appeal to it more and more instead of less and less.

It will gradually become more and more alienating because American entertainment history has not evolved to cater to non-whites. The late capitalist sentimentality marketing can only chip so much away.

As the working class shows its true colors and rests into what it will be for the rest of the century, the pandering we see now will become ultimately pathetic, and the hicks will die enjoying being treated like toddlers.

Reminder to filter Holla Forums falseflaggers.

I'm not joking

are you retarded or something?

Reminder to filter retarded tumblr/reddit immigrants

She's right.

Good luck making Rush Hour in today's climate. White people will proclaim it as genocide.

I don't know if rush-hour was exactly targeted at non-whites, but there are fuckloads of media catering to every identity

They ultimately cater towards none of our culture. Our skin is not our culture. Our faces are not our culture.

I'm saying that making ten more marvel movies may be bought up by non whites but ultimately this is all catered towards Chinese and White demographics.

As the white race shrinks the need to continue franchises outweighs the need to group in more niche entertainment alienating audience, and in Late Capitalism media influences political thought into itself.

Maybe I am being naive, but I see a time where all of this works to its disadvantage

You're a fucking idiot.

Wrong. Imagine printing a mainstream newspaper headline in 1980s America declaring all white people racist. Its fucking obvious that the whole point of the recent outpouring of identity politics was to make minorities feel integrated with American capitalism so they'll follow the American Empire unquestioningly. Black and brown people got fucking lobotomies during the Obama administration, whereas under white presidents they'd were usually somewhat critical and oppositional.

This, but it's not like this is the first time anfems burning resentment towards white people clouded her judgement

Typical ignorant cumskin

lol that pic is pretty op actually op. i kek'd.