>Congressman: "We have demographic problem. The shooter's are typically white and male..."

What did he mean by this?

really gets the noggin joggin

Repeal Deferred Action for Cowardly Adults

That wh*te "people" are cowards duh
Tbh, i would support a gun grab only for wh*tes

but if you look at the list of mass shooters they're almost all black or latino

Is he implying that Nicolas "56% meme come to life" Cruz is hu'wite now?

Donald is the god emperor he can run in front of bullets and they'll just bounce off him it's true he said so

If their melanin count is under 56% they're considered white.

A hapa, a goblino, an injun, a gook, are those guys hwite in America?
The only ones i can remember are the beta mall shooter, who only killed 2 in a full place with an AK, and the Columbine Eagle Shooting Heroes

DAS RITE

BAN ALL MOVIES

What about the Muslim who got the high score of 50 in Florida as well?
Trump sure has a selective memory, could be something to do with his son-in-law being an anti-white Kike and his daughter Ivanka cucking him to be a useful idiot.

/trannypol/ told Kushner to ban movies and shut down Holla Forums because we're ahead of them in top boards

Well you have to be in school to be a school shooter.

Yes, i didn't include him because he wasn't really a student
But then you got the Boston Bombing dudes, if we believe it was them, then you got 2 dagestanis aka half-arab half-slav

Holla Forums did have a horrible year, the election did a number on them. Forced by a few to accept hundreds of literal redditors (the useful idiots, as they call these new denizens who expelled plenty of oldfags) and got conned by a man who doesn't grasp the amount of vipers in his inner circle. And then you have their mods

Americans were a mistake

And democrats.

He had a lot to say. He had a lot of nothing to say. We'll miss him. We're gonna miss him. Yeah, so long. We wish you well. Told us how you weren't afraid to die. Well, so long. Don't cry, yeah, Or feel too down. Not all martyrs see divinity. But at least you tried. Standing above the crowd, He had a voice that was strong and loud. We'll miss him. We'll miss him. Ranting and pointing his finger At everything but his heart. We'll miss him. We'll miss him. We're gonna miss him. Yeah, no way, yeah, to recall
What it was that you had said to me, Like I care at all. But it was so loud. You sure could yell. Took a stand on every little thing And so loud. Yeah, standing above the crowd, He had a voice that was strong and loud and I Swallowed his facade 'cause I'm so Eager to identify with Someone above the ground, Someone who seemed to feel the same,
Someone prepared to lead the way, and
Someone who would die for me. Will you? Will you now? Would you die for me?
Don't you fucking lie.

Zerosugar, are you Tryptamine556?