Spend two hours bashing your head against a boss

Does any game have a less satisfying bossfight experience than La Mulana?

Go to the surface and look for the tower of the goddess you twit

Thanks fagballs, but my point was in a more general sense

No, that's just La Mulana for you. It's confusing weird and a lot like real life.

I'll give you the twinlabs since I didn't have holy grail and died, but every boss is a reward unto itself since you can access the backside areas.

Also Bahamut gives you access to the second seal stone thing.

Wait, it's the bosses that give you access to the backside? I thought it was just having seals.

Theres a few shortcuts but to enter the backside through the doors proper, you need to have the bronze mirror and defeat the area guardian. The 4 seals are basically just keycards at various locations in the ruins

Hey dumbo you HAVE to finish off all bosses if you actually want to finish the game.
And wait till you finish The Boss. You'll get the most satisfying reward yet.

Thanks for nothing Mulbruk you fucking stupid bitch

My first time playing La Mulana was so frustrating.
one of the single most satisfying boss kills in videogames for me, even if it mostly stems from my retardation.

I can't deal with these fucking worms, there's just too much shit moving all over the room and once the 4 come out there's nowhere safe to stand.

Maybe you're just a fucking retard?

Is that what's taking them so long? Thirteen months past the deadline and counting

They made the puzzles so hard that they can't do any QA tests. They can't solve their own puzzles even though they designed them

Why is this game so similar to this one ?

duno
dubs i guess

Sorry about that

That's bullshit but I believe it

Really makes you think

it's ok
call me

Holy shit, so this was an entire genre? The more you know.

Is La Mulana literally the only game you've ever played? Because there's absolutely nothing special about any bossfight in the game that hasn't been done a thousand times in a thousand other games.

And thats the last I heard about it

Considering you're a guide-using casual who vomits walls of greentext about being shit at video games I don't think you're in any position to judge the quality of anything

user youre close to the end of the game, within the last third if youre killing Tiamats children

Those worms fly in a preset pattern you know. Just focus on killing one and standing in its path and you'll take minimal damage

nod an argumend

I think as someone who's played more than one game I'm infinitely more qualified than you are.

Since the bossfights have been done a thousand other times it should be pretty easy for you to list ten other bossfights like Viy, then, just for one example

I mean obviously you could do it and you're not just upset that the game handed your ass to you so hard you had to google how to beat it

Here's one for starters

We both know that you could only think of one and won't think of any more

Barely comparable anyway since that one can't destroy the platforms with the beam and has a constantly-exposed weak spot, C for effort though

8/10, you got me to respond to you this far but no more

Called it

are they even puzzles if they dont make sense?