Fighting Game General: We'll wait for the Unlimited Edition

The game will be released on 05/16/2017
New trailer is out. Bane, Robin(Damien), Poison Ivy, Braniac and Darkseid confirmed. Darkseid is preorder exclusive at release.
There are 3 types of preorders. The Standard Edition at U$60.00, Deluxe will get access to 3 DLC characters that will be release later, new shader for gears and a PowerGirl skin + new voice and dialogue. The Ultimate Edition will cost U$99.00 and will grant access to 9 DLC characters, two new shaders for gears and 3 special skins (different Voice and Dialogue): PowerGirl, Zoom and John Stewart.
There'll be a new gameplay trailer in 01/24.

New DLC update announced for arcade, console and PC.
Answer and Baiken confirmed for the update along with new arcade endings for Jam, Raven, Kum, Dizzy, Answer and Baiken. New moves and a balance update for all characters and more changes for the online mode.
There'll be a retail version of the game compatible with the ones who update their normal game with the DLC.

Patch 1.10 is out. Graphical update for all characters and some stages. New titles and icons for profiles. Two new colors for every character and new Spectator SE in spectator mode.New patch coming to fix Ramon's infinite and new bugs that came with the update.
New costume for the chinese version will be released in 01/26. Rumours says it'll be for Shun'ei and Nakoruru/Sylvie
Arcade version coming to the new NESiCAxLive2 system. More info in February.

Mike Z finally gave the last patch to SONY's test team. Lobbies will be added to the PS3, PS4 and PSVita version with crossplay between the Sony versions.
Patch for the 360 version coming later.

Killgore announced. It costs U$10.00 with half being send to the Ultra Tour tournament series.
New Ultimate for Jago revealed.

Kuma and Panda announced for Tekken 7:FR. They're different characters now with different moves and rage arts.
Console version will feature an online tournament mode where people can play out tournament brackets with each other online, with single-elimination and double-elimination, both settings included.
NJPW colaboration detailed with customization items for many characters, new costume for King and a new Rainmaker Rage Art exclusively for King as well.
Tekken Revolution to cease support in March 2017. (RIP Eliza)

Akuma released for Street Fighter V along with the season 2 balance patch.
Season 2 will have Akuma and 5 more characters coming in 2017.

Ironman, Captain Marvel(Carol Danvers), Captain America, X, Ryu and Morrigan have been confirmed for Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite. It won't feature assists but tag ins are available at all times. The system will revolve around choosing from one of the Infinity Gems to customize your team, each having a different effect.

Arcana Heart 4 was announced at an event being held by Examu recently. There's going to be a Patreon style campaign for the game.
Arc System Works put Guilty Gear Isuka and Guilty Gear Reload back on Steam

Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw

Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/

Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

>>>/fighters/

For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/

For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9

Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702

The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF (please watch this if you want to get into KOFXIV):
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg

Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R

The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html

>Previous thread: archive.is/txrKH
>The thread before: archive.is/ZW5Kx

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/4aiqe
gematsu.com/2017/01/first-look-guilty-gear-xrd-rev-2-baiken-answer
archive.is/0mL7Q
reddit.com/r/StreetFighter/comments/53ti6x/why_didnt_hd_remix_take_off/d7wvn86/
arcsystemworks.jp/ggxrd/GGXrdR2_Changes.pdf
arcsystemworks.jp/ggxrd/GGXrdR2_Command.pdf
twitter.com/notBaf0/status/822278290257780737
4gamer.net/games/368/G036859/20170120095/
snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/news/KOF-XIV_patch_ver.1.11_en.pdf
archive.is/EWc94#selection-1113.351-1113.757
mmcafe.com/news/posts/10240.html
snk-entertainment.com/
game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/newproject/
generosity.com/fundraising/evo-2017-player-vote-super-sfii-turbo--2
archive.is/3OODV
generosity.com/explore?filter_title=EVO#/search
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mains template.
imgur.com/a/4aiqe

I haven't gone outside in a while, there's 16th month now?

I'm looking forward to In Just Ass cause its gonna be hilarious how bad it is at launch as all netherealm games are.

I try to use the burguer standard here but the YMD and the DMY are better.

Thanks for the explanation.

But the leaked list already says it'll be a Batman & Friends game again but Cass was never well represented in other media Fuck, not even in the comics they did her justice after a while. And Evil Cass never happened, ok? Who the hell even like Damien to be in? Also, there are rumours that Catwoman will be a skin for Cheetah.

Also, fuck. I forgot about USFII in the OP. Have a nostalgic trailer.

And retards will still eat it up and pre-order the gud goy edition

Damn, this char might actually be cool now

postan

I think NRS games are pretty fun, but after MK9 I'd rather wait for complete editions of there games which is usually a little over a year after it's release, there's no good reason not too.

big ass list with secondaries

LEI WULONG TEKKEN 7 REVEAL WHEN?

pic related

I just want a new one or a re-release, anything

Cuckchan Holla Forums leak was allegedly by someone working on the mobile version of Injustice so I wouldn't put a huge amount of stock in it since there's a few characters exclusive to the mobile version like Static, Cassandra Cain and Arkham Knight and it's cuckchan.

At least unless Mind Powers drops by again and confirms/denys it.

There are cucks who will defend this.

posting.

This is the fault of SF V and all the capcucks willing to take overpriced DLC dick up the ass, they are watching and learning

Aris stories are always fun to listen to, even if I don't play tekken.

Netherrealm was already doing this with MKX when they locked out Goro behind pre-orders.

MK X dlc was cheap at least, in comparison SFV dlc is about 5 times more expensive

Take care user, they might have improved. They noticed how fucked up the faces were and at least tried to make it better. And the online from MKXL is much better that it was at launch. This game probably runs in the same Engine, so, they probably could port what they already implemented.

Any pre-order is stupid. Always.

Yep, no reason to not wait a little longer. And since this is a much "smaller" title, it will probably only peak in players at launch and after the relaunch.

user, let me refresh your memory: Street Fighter IV, Super Street Fighter IV, Ultra Street Fighter IV. That is where the line was drawn. After Capcom got away with that, we had DOA 5, Blazblue, MK X, and it seems like Tekken 7 will have DLC characters galore too.
SF V managed to release with only 16 characters, and yet got away with two SP already. At least it is selling badly now.
Frankly, the most amazing to me is the fact that Nether and WB believe enough people would give a damn about Injustice 2 with MvsC Infinite, another jew fighter, coming this year.

But there is no excuse to the fact that even after two passes, we still don't have Sindel and Rain playable.

The funny part is that it makes no sense in the Story to have Goro in the game. Sheeva, yes, Skarlet probably, or Smoke, but not Goro.

gematsu.com/2017/01/first-look-guilty-gear-xrd-rev-2-baiken-answer

She might be interesting to play, but fuck this new design. It is horrible. Who is designing the characters now?

At least in V you can get the characters for free.

Wouldn't mind if they went for that alt Daisuke drew.
Normally I'd complain as well but I'm not expecting much from Xrd when it comes to redesigns. At least they left Slayer, Dizzy and Faust almost untouched.
dem titties doe

I wonder if they're adding Robo-Ky and Saint Juggalo down the line.

Still Daisuke. They had to change the style up to fit the 3D graphics.

To be honest, her cleavage was always legendary, but they sure upped her power level quite a bit in that regard.

user, that is not the reason. They made her more complex.her original costume was much more simple.
In the last thread someone said it was the Blazbluefication, and it kind of make sense in her case.
Now, I can only imagine how they will mess with A.B.A or Zappa.

Wonder what Robo-Ky would think about those boobs

I don't remember what happened in MK9 to prevent him from appearing on X. Still it doesn't matter because he wasn't even featured in X's storyline either way.

The reason he wasn't is because he fucking died between the games. The bad thing is it was all in the comics.

That was me. Might be because we don't see much of Daisuke's distinctly rough art so everything has a smooth anime look and the designs are getting peppered with pointless details (and plenty of them weren't all that austere to begin with) plus there seems to be a lot of parallelisms with BB (when it was the other way around) like Raven/Terumi, all the Aria clones and the Swiss army knife chicks and even Baiken got her hair kokonoed.
Even the story is getting absurdly convoluted with NPCs and things with goofy names (though, again, that's not new to GG).

Zappa seems like a character they'll have to rework from scratch. His costume is too plain and he seems to have the possession issues under control.

Xrd Robo-Ky sounds like he'd be more concerned with robo-rheumatism than girls. He only wants someone to oil his gears now, how somebody looks is unimportant.
I still hope his voice acting gets a nice robot effect added on top of it. Maybe that'd make the fact it's done by such an old Nip less obvious.

And you're stating this based on what exactly?

Well user, you clearly are not following the news.
archive.is/0mL7Q
Now, we must remember that Namco hammered DLC in Soul Calibur V like a bitch, and they are seeing that every major title is releasing DLC characters and selling well nonetheless. I am pretty sure there is a whole lot of pressure over Harada because of that. But they already have some crazy DLC in TTT2, with videos and music from past games.
Before you say that this is just DLC, yes, it is DLC, and he didn't specify what type. But, have you noticed that many established characters from Tekken are not announced yet? No Anna, no Lei, Christie, Eddy… And he said he planned to add characters like Jun, Eliza and others, if there was fan "demand".
If in the current year you can't get what it means, though luck.
archive.is/0mL7Q

I just want good netcode for +R fuck.
FUCK.

When did you last play? it's been good for a long time now., or are you talking about the console version?

What. Also no gameplay yet.

To be fair they already attempted it before.

Since it is for mobile, I think it might be close to KOF98OL.

What does the OL in KOF98OL stand for anyways? I just assumed it meant office lady

Seems like it means Over Legend.

Well, KOFOL is big enough to have a TVspot in Japan.

As far as I know, they did the same thing as SFIV for its updates (Ultimate and Last Round being a DLC pack that was compatible with the previous version). The game is just not cross compatible and they kind of dropped the support from the past generation. It only got two characters (Naotora and Mai) that came much after the release of the game. The game comes with many costumes for everyone and each DLC costs much less than SFIV and SFV.

In their defense , they have a big movie coming too and their previous titles outsold every single fighter in the market by millions. The last MvC was considered a flop by Capcom so I expect they'll casualize the game a lot to get more sales.

At least they release a complete package a year or so later, so no hurry to me. SFV doesn't have plans to do a Super/GOTY edition so every new purchase will be harder to get the DLC characters and force the new players to get those "character passes".

KoF question: What the fuck am I supposed to do with Kims foot stomp move? It doesn't knockdown or knockback, it isn't an overhead, has shit range, it doesn't do alot of damage, has some startup and I can't cancel it into anything.

You can also combo into super with it in 98 and 2k2

SF2 forever?
reddit.com/r/StreetFighter/comments/53ti6x/why_didnt_hd_remix_take_off/d7wvn86/
Has any other Street Fighter had that many versions?!?

I feel the same way about Alpha3. It's fun and I don't care that it's not tournament viable.

GG Xrd: 38DD

KOF MMO RPG. Why?

I'm fine with Baiken's redesign, probably because I'm comparing with the other recent redesigns.

It's amazing, they already have something like 500 dollars of cosmetic DLC.
And for Injustice 2, I agree that WB is counting with the movie. But did Injustice sold well? It's rare to see someone playing that game. It is not a bad game, but I think the art style didn't captured many fans. Imagine if the same game had a "Bruce Timm" style, or something with a more comic look would have helped quite a bit.
Maybe the design used in Infinite Crises would be the best solution.

By the way, plenty of FGC stuff in his new video.

Fair enough. SFV has both bad redesigns and a case of characters getting beaten with the ugly stick.

Haven't listened to the Nuclear Negro in ages. He's probably still very disappointed in me and has been saying it for years.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Someone taught me this neat reset with Venom. Double cross up, safe against blitz and most reversals.

This was funny

Post these things

Your chart is false.

Old Joseph is best girl

If the quality is shit it's because I posted this on Facebook for a friend.

Respectable, but ultimately false. Everyone knows Polnareff is best girl.

There's typos and shit but this is mostly true, satan

saved

Fifth one is an unfinished template I'm too lazy to complete.

It must me hell for the Nuclear Negro to be constantly right about things in the industry yet nobody listens to him, then years or months later people finally acknowledges the problems he was pointing out all this time.

Don't feel like putting down game names

great taste, my man

Go to bed, Boingo

That won't bring Sherry back.

that's fine, I'm not into incest anyway

Glad we've come to an agreement, partner.

These are always fun to read. Hope the Darkstalkers one gets made one day.
I tell myself I moved on and that it's for the best because the games would get [CURRENT YEAR]'d to shit but no more Soulcalibur and Darkstalkers is heartbreaking.

It's a cursed fate. He gets almost no recognition despite calling out specific names on the FGC and his rants on industry kikery are getting on broken record levels (not his fault that people like getting milked though).

Wasn't their a Soul Calibur 3 version of this chart?

I think so, yes. I vaguely remember the Setsuka player description as someone who mastered iframes.

Anyway, just done watching Nuclear Negro's rant and what the fuck happened to SFV with Season 2? He showed that Infiltration interview where he called Capcom out on casual/esports pandering and how the changes affected players that have been using some characters. Did they shit up the game even more? I read some characters got nerfed into oblivion (Chun and Nash), some that were already bad are even worse (FANG and Alex) and apparently Laura's really good now.
What happened to all their talk about balancing with buffs instead of nerfs?
Capcom like constipated man - full of shit.

Could I get a link to this?

Thanks.

I cut out the games I don't play. Take Street Fighter and Mahvel with a grain of salt because I really don't play them.

What do you think about turn based fighting games?

Definitely gonna lab this

I need a BlazBlue version of this

Same tbh

I'm really not too against Baiken new design but that chrst really is sticking out like a sore thumb. In motion from the one trailer you don't really notice it until she does her Kanji side slash and of course the cinematic specials.

Everything else is fine and she's always had her tots out. But now I feel like it's less because she's a had-ass, and more because it makes someone hard.

To echo a previous poster; I am worried for my main man Zappa now. Both for him and his ghosts.

Although who am I kidding I didn't buy Xrd and I probably won't buy it ever.

Never played one, but the words don't sound quite right when put together.

Toribash is fun

Favorite Yoshimitsus, everyone? Mine is from Tekken 4. That game sucked, but that Yoshimitsu was bad fucking ass. Just look at this demonic beetle skeleton samurai.

Wherefore?

I wouldn't say it's so much her rack but that she's a bit more dolled up and we haven't seen her classic unladylike behavior.

SC1 and TTT2.

What is SNK trying to tell us?

Lots of people saying Mizuki and Charlotte. Perhaps there is hope…that they will be in iOS game.

My boy Gen-an is a lost cause so I'm not even going to bother wondering if there's a chance. They can always cash in on the monstergirl waifufags and put his daughter instead.

Live a Live is pretty cool.

I'm surprise that there was a few people saying my nigga Kuroko

Yeah same person made one for SC3 too, he said he was gonna do SC4 and Tag 2 but hasn't yet

Goddamn, that'll take a while.

but op

what if wb can't afford to release an unlimited edition due to low sales?

you should buy the ridiculous ultimate edition now so that you can be sure there will be an unlimited edition. otherwise you're a bad go- er, consumer.

I love the look of the Tekken 7 Yoshimitsu. He looks fucking bizarre, like some half Japanese fetish, half eldritch beast.

I also like the look of Hentaimitsu.

how do I into fighting game dev

arcsystemworks.jp/ggxrd/GGXrdR2_Changes.pdf
arcsystemworks.jp/ggxrd/GGXrdR2_Command.pdf

can you even code?

Experience limited

learn how to code
produce ten shitty, ugly, broken games that nobody buys
finally figure out the formula and make a good game
nobody buys it anyway because you're not capcom but sometimes internet autists will mention how good they are at your game for hipster cred
die in obscurity

alright

It looks like Sin 6P no longer jump cancelable. Ram got two moves, one for each sword she has equipped. Milia got H pin. Some attacks may have been changed completely, but I don't know if I'm reading this right

I agree with everything else and I would like to see her in motion to see how they articulate her peesonality. But those two changes really stand out whenever she is front facing. It's not distracting but it's unnecessary.

I am interEstes in understanding how to concept a character. I often toy with the idea of designing characters but I would like to see some design theory on making movesets. Any sources?

● Wall sticking
· We gave invincible time to throw after ground rising.
RIP Ramlethal unblockable
Hello air recovery grab resets

I tried making one but I'm missing nine and the DLC characters for CF for the moment. Going to add them as a bonus round underneath with just the sprites or something I guess. As far as I know they don't have chibi sanwa button art.

Any good online fighting games?

Does everything on Fightcade count?

Yes.

I remember calling him out on DSP when he acted like DSP over Smash Bros. (He was sperging and raging over sword characters). He got very butt-hurt, and Baaaa'locked me when I kept provig him wrong.

It's a shame he's a hypocritical douche bag because I still agree with him on some things.

Mizuki has fans? Are you sure you didn't mix her with Iroha, SNK's failed attempt flag character for Samsho when they tried to replace Nakoruru?

He's pretty fucked because the Japanese still hate him. You might see Earthquake, since they seem to love him over there.

This is extremely accurate. Great OC user.

Fuck off, faggot

I can attest to appreciation of that butt. Goddamn I miss BB sometimes but the second I buy CF the extend version will get announced.

Yeah that's about right, he still bitches about that and Capcom in general.

Arakune Main. I can confirm that I usually get into a fighting game because I see a strange looking character and dive right in. Faust/Zappa in GG, Spinal in KI, Carmine in UNieL. I cannot however, claim to be knowledgable because I'm forever a casual at BB.

There is something about the insane characters that piques my interest.

Hurry up Sony

Going from a Ragna main to being a Naoto main, I can confirm that your hand and fingers will be shattered and full of blisters (for D-pad users) trying to pull off a lot of his combos. Still a lot of fun though (at least not as bad as bullet).

Is there a chart like this for GG, pre or post Xrd?

How do I have input consistency when I'm in stressful situations like tournaments or getting bodied in ranked online?

experience.

Good job, user. Now all we need is a Guilty Gear one. But should we make one for +R, Rev, or both?

Do what I do: down a couple carafes of coffee beforehand. Funnily enough I actually do this and it helps. My heart is going to give out on me when I'm 30.

Slow the fuck down. My biggest problem was that I was inputting shit so fast some of the directions weren't registering and I was hitting the attack button before the movement was done.

Practise?

What do you guys think of INJUSTICE2 so far?

Pretty good sir.
Damn, in that video, they are lifting dust, even inside water. Jesus Capcom, you really can't do better, can you? By the way, I don't understand why people mod Mika but not Nadeshiko.
About Injustice 2, well, WB surely managed to fuck up the announcement with 10 DLC characters from the start. I expect the game to be good, I mean, Nether usually deliver good titles, and I meant it. Their games usually have a great amount of content and, for the people that care about it, improved greatly their online.
Another interesting thing is the fact they improved the faces of the characters after the first backlash. It is far from great, but it is better.
In the end I think Injustice 2 would be a good to great game, if it wasn't for the completely absurd DLC practice they decided to use.
And, if the leaks are correct, pic related will be playable this time. Might be interesting.

(checked)
Indifferent.
Injustass sucked and this one is shaping up to be even worse, so at least I'll get a good laugh out of it I suppose.

Checkin' the quads.

Injustice looks like injewstice so far with those pre-order DLC, which is all the weirder because even Arcsys has been trying to behave better lately. But to be honest, I don't care either way. I won't play nor buy the game even without pre-order tactics like these.

Worthless until an "ultimate" edition comes out with all the on disk DLC unlocked

Gotta heil those digits.

Normally I wouldn't give two shits about Injustice 2 but they're setting new precedents in kikery which I'm sure the goys will slurp it all up and then everyone will start making Deluxe and Ultra Deluxe editions and Capcom is going to triple down on that shit and make Ultra Deluxe Championship EX + @ Edition and all the retards will think it's funny because their lampshading their own kikery and then pre-order anyway.
I just hope SNK doesn't fall victim to this kind of shit. Sure, KoF XIV had a couple of costumes but that's pretty innocuous.
There's also the issue with the character customization which will likely be a microtransactionfest. It also looks pretty damn stupid. I get including several different costumes from the characters' incarnations through the years but they're turning everyone into Iron Man.

That mod would give ESPN execs a stroke.

copious amounts of methamphetamine

Baiken getting kanchou'd - twitter.com/notBaf0/status/822278290257780737

Loketest article (moonrunesmiths required) - 4gamer.net/games/368/G036859/20170120095/

OK, what the fuck is happening to her eye scar?

Am I crazy or does her eyepatch keep switching sides? I thought it was footage being reversed but the text is in the correct order.

Something to do with mirroring the character model based on the direction they're facing (1P/2P side). 2D Fighting games have been doing this for ages, but I don't know all the technical stuff behind it either.

user, this is not a 2D fighter. And I hope you know it.

2D/3D fighter refers to movement, not graphics.

I think he meant that the new GG will literally have 3D character models so it shouldn't happen in it.

Aren't those called 2.5D fighters? 3D models/stages with 2D fighting

No son. People use the 2.5D term for a reason. SF EX, MK9, GGXrd are 2.5D. BB is 2D, VF is 3D. Just like , checked, said.

Its still common regardless.

I really see people ever refer to 2D fighters with 3D assets 2.5D, I always see them referred to 2D based on the gameplay.

You go to weird places user.

I go here, some locals and tourneys. This is the first time I've seen people refer to 2D fighters as 2.5D in a few years.

same, honestly.

It is not fighters, it is all games made in 3D but work as a 2D game. Hell, even here on Holla Forums people use the term frequently. It's very common in platform games.

Then I guess BB is 2.25D because the characters are 2D sprites but the stages are 2.5D

That's because no one uses the term, what the fuck. First time I've seen it used. There's 2D fighters and there's 3D fighters, fuck outta here with this inbetween shit.

2.5D started really getting kicked around when Street Fighter 4 was first announced.

No son, you don't use it. If you think it was invented, google it.

well, I remember back in the Dreamcast. Was the first time I saw a fighter game with 3D scenarios and 2D sprites.

No son, I have been active in the community for a long ass time and have never seen someone call a 2D fighter a "2.5D fighter". Probably because people classify a fighting based on the way it plays and not the way it fucking looks.

Your community might work not use it. Do you think all work the same way?

But what if said community is an international one? I wasn't talking about some local scene, you know. Honestly, this entire debate just seems like retarded semantics arguing so I'm not gonna bother dragging this on any longer. Just know that 2D refers to the fact you control your characters on a 2D plane and not the game's aesthetics.

And now you know what it means 2.5D. We all learned something today.

2D fighter refers to the gameplay
2.5D fighter refers to the art direction

There. Every autist is happy.

By the way, seems like they are making arcades for Melee. I cannot understand the passion for this game, but it is powerful.

The urge to fit in is strong with smashfags.

Well user, it says it's a Wii, if those are Wiis that run GC games, you start to have some interesting titles you could run there. Not that they would allow anything other than Melee.

Not dead:
Killer Instinct
GG Xrd Revelator
KOF XIV
MK XL

Dead:
MK XL on PC and everything else

They could have atleast put in joysticks. It just looks gaudy.

Pathetic

What the fuck is even the point of these things? They're so utterly and completely fucking useless and superfluous I actually get upset just looking at them. They could've spent money on actual arcade cabs instead, but no, lets make these fucking abominations instead so smashfags can pretend they're playing a fighting game.

why though

they'll put all this work in phony cabinets to pretend like they're like an actual fighting game community.
but when a fightstick made for there game rolls there way they ban it.

Well, there was also MK: Deception and Armageddon, Bloody Roar 3, Orochi Saga Collection, Samurai Shodown Collection, maybe even Castlevania or Tournament of Legends. Some here are not good games, but well, they are something else at least.

You know people, they are e-sports, you now, Overmeme, Suck Fuck V, ASSFAGGOTS… They need to be cool.

Quads, I don't know how they will handle the stupidity that was the 10 DLC characters on day one. But since they can't provide the things I wanted in the game, and it will not be on PCs, whatever. See pic related.

What's the advantages of O.Ryu?

I respect a man that takes pleasure in pain

much better hadokens and normals

No major differences, just balance changes that make him slightly stronger but leave him without a super.

Nice Voldo rip-off Cuck-boy. Do you need daddy to change your hampers into some fuckin' pampers to give you a little boost in the originality department?

Or do you need a spanking for creating Voldo after he was already REAL.

give up

you will never be noticed even if you get shilled by Shoryuken and EventHubs and if you don't have a good programmer, it'll be kusoge.

E-sports or not, Smash players don't need an arcade cabinet.

you don't understand, it could revive western arcade income due to the mass influx of autism

Nothing saddens me more than the copy of TvC collecting dust on my shelf. This shit was so much fun in college but now that I don't live in a dorm I can't get my crew to touch it.

Fuck you guys, this is a nice way to make the set-up clean, especially compared to the average melee tournament.

vs

Opening a back panel isn't hard, user

If the TV is fucked you gotta do a lot more than just opening the back panel. Just setting up a TV and Console is a lot more effortless than using a glorified cumbersome shelf

Feels pretty bad man.

Nah, they're pretty much mutually exclusive anyway. Smashfags don't care about fighting games.

Damn the Tenkaichi Budoukai Haaken v Zadi match was intense and so damn back and forth. Some good Guilty Gear.

>still no bridget even though she won #2
I finally got my Jam but I still don't have bridget so I can unironically play serious against people and BTFO tier-list fags more than what Jam could do. Why does Arcsys suddenly hate their arguably most famous character?

Translation:
>I play , but I want Bridget so I can unironically fap serious to his doujins and BTFO (Beat iT oFf tO) this trap like I couldn't with . Why won't Arcsys ensure a huge influx of Bridget doujins and pics?

If Arcsys is smart, they'll add Robo-Ky and Bridget for Rev 2's console release or at least as DLC for it. No complaints would exist about the price, which is already confirmed to be ~20$ for upgrade. There'd be lots of purchases I reckon.

Fuck off cunt, bridget isn't even a remarkable char and the only reason 95% of the people that complain about her not being in like her is because she's le trap XDDD

And I just realized I called bridget a she but I don't even care anymore. You got your fucking samurai waifu, stop being a bitch already

Ultra SF2 confirmed to have just one version (eg. no O.Sagat)

Well sir, I want my key wielder homunculus back. She was a very interesting character, but sadly scored terribly low in the pool.

It was nice and comfy even though the Cinder play was ridiculously stylish. The MS and IG staff on KI even hung around the chat on the twitch restream and they even broadcast discussions about the game and Tier list. Turns out Japan considers Arbiter Bottom 5 while Arby is Top 5 in the US (I'd side with the US, even with damage nerfs. Arby is still ridiculous with pressure)

Nico stream did well for them too (Though their chat is thirsty as fuck and basically posting "Arcade version when" constantly)

Really looking forward to KI Cup now.

Out of SFV and KI, KI definitely needs it the most. I remember seeing plenty of well known japanese players say it's fun only for them to never acknowledge its existence again. I'd imagine the actual demand is higher than the number of both people willing to get an Xbone and upgrading to W10 combined.

In Just Ass Too

I hate nickel-&-dime dlc. I prefer dlc like old-school expansions. At least then every gamer is on the same edition.
Also Ulta Street Fighter TWO. Like we need another edition of SF2. Just release HDR or a SSF2T without the glitches (negative edge ochio throw, charge glitch in Chun's super, weird T.hawk hurtbox)

in my case robo-ky and order-sol aren't in it and I'm not a fan of the roster so I'm just waiting till they add one of em.
or if any of the new ones are fun, so far none.

Tokido said he wanted to enter KI at Evo because he really likes it but the schedule was so insane that he had to stick to his mains of SF V and T7. The money is good in KI because the community come out like the MK community used to back when MK9 came out but it's not "Drop six/seven figure pot" worthy.

Though it's true they need an arcade version badly and IG have said it's something they would love to do. Japan actually really likes it and OGTY is still pulling in big stream numbers (I think Kombo Klash got them 80,000 at peak on Nico) but they won't buy a console for it and PC gaming is for pervs in Japan. There was a small rumor in Japan that a few publishers were talking with MS about it to get it on the next Type X revision, possibly Arc Sys got it but I don't think we will hear any)

I reckon we will hear something at KI Cup regarding the future anyway. Something seems to be happening since IG have been hinting something big will happen there and both IG and MS are flying the staff down to Texas for it.

You have to be shitting me because not even America can get those numbers.
Nonetheless I hope they do an arcade version justice instead of sticking an xbone in a cabinet.

Might have been OGTY's lifetime peak. But it seemed really active on Nico. For some weird reason, Japan loves it on Steam. Streams go really high for it. They just won't buy a console for it (especially not a behemoth VCR that won''t fit in their door) and Japanese aren't huge PC gamers

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Square licenses and publishes it for Type X4, really. Would be a good launch game for them along with KOF XIV and SF V.

Is Robo-Ky even important to the story anymore? Since they're trying to sort the mess and it seems they're trying to make something serious about the GG universe, where does he fit into that as a prior villain?

What do you mean? Not remarkable as in not on top of the autistic tier lists or not enough special snowflakeness?

Yeah and they ruin it for the people who play bridget seriously. Like most people, if their character isn't in it then they don't have an interest in playing a sequel.

Why do you sound so butthurt?

Robo-Ky is very important, he was in Rev's story and did something big. Sort of killed Bedman by snackbaring together with Venom. Is currently only a head, though, carrying Venom's limp form somewhere, maybe Crow. He's very strong, Gabriel's nuclear fist of doom didn't destroy Bedman's bed, but Robo's explosion did.

Basically, this Robo-Ky is the last one remaining, is voiced by a grandpa, has a different personality than the previous ones as he's reasonable, good and not egoistic while his power level seems to be high. He's closer to Ky/Kliff/any-good-guy than previous Robo's in personality, which is weird. I don't know why they didn't just make him villain when there's no real baddies playable, but I'm not complaining as his scenes were top notch. Daisuke's favouritism towards Robo shows yet again, but I can't complain at that.

I know your feel with Bridget and how weird a fighting game is without your main when no character plays anything like that and the only difference between us in this regard is that I've never fapped to my main Robo-Ky. I still want them both to come back to GG, as well as pretty much every veteran, even Zappa/ABA. It's better to have any of them than anuddah Answer because Arcsys doesn't seem to want to make relevant ones like Ariels/Gabriel/Asuka playable.

How the fuck do you play a grappler in KoF? this shit is way too fast to get a grab in, goddamn.

Looks like shit for a shit game. Quite fitting.

>can't even beat him on the easiest difficulty
All I can feel is disappointment in myself.

Mfw i am just sitting here playing FightCade

and I just looked up the tier list for XIII and all the grappler characters are bottom tier as fuck.

Huh? KoF XIV's online is active as fuck still. Not SFV numbers, but I've never had to wait longer than a minute for a match and that was in non-peak hours.

Tier lists have always been retarded and you shouldn't rely on them for anything. The only time tier lists can be accurate is if the game itself has problems where characters have objective flaws, and that's being extremely fair to tier lists in general. Personally I enjoy watching people meltdown over seeing bottom tier characters take out top-tier characters and see the tierlist autists pick up the pieces and rationalize what happened. Tierlist autists kinda do it to themselves, because if you have everyone learning how to counter only a quarter of the characters in any given fighting game and the fighting game isn't broken, getting good at a character no one knows how to fight against gives you an incredible advantage. But I digress.

Grapplers are really diverse in KoF, and keep in mind I use diverse because I'm referring to how SNK addresses the use of grapplers. They handle in really interesting ways because they're all very distinct. I enjoy seeing people use grapplers nonetheless and I'm not even a grappler type of person. Just in the last EVO (the one that had KoF XIII), a player using Clark made it to the final 8, definitely to one of the last fights IIRC. Watching that guy fight was the most interesting because it was as if his opponent had to rethink everything just to fight that guy's Clark.

As for specific characters, some of them are obvious like Clark and Raiden, wrestler characters in general. Then you have fan favorites like Blue Mary and Shermie. But some blur the lines, have one or two grappler moves and could be called a grappler but it wouldn't explicitly define them. If you expand the definition to just that, then KoF has a TON of grappler characters on top of the many definite grapplers. I guess the bottom line would be, there is no set way to play a grappler because they're not the same. I can't think of a two that are very much alike. In a way that's good because in order to play well you have to learn to play that specific character.

KoF XIV's 1.11 patch is out
snk-corp.co.jp/us/games/kof-xiv/news/KOF-XIV_patch_ver.1.11_en.pdf
They already announced that there is gonna be a 1.12 to do some more tweaks for online.

I just learned to abuse guard points

I want to get gud at BR: Primal fury. Is there even any bloody roar competitive info around on the internet anymore?

can't find any videos of high level play

Well, there's the youtube channel I made the webm from, along with 1 or 2 others

fuck, bloody roar was my shit, I remember playing the fuck out of the mole ninja and the chameleon dude. Sequel never ever, and if there is one, it'll probably be trash

Who's do you main in Injustice2?

The game most likely will suck, but if I stick around, I'd probably stick with the ultimate edge lord atrocitus, green lantern, or aquaman

It was owned by Hudson, which is now part of Konami, so if there is a new Bloody Roar it will be Switch only

Decapre is smexy

Juggle them balls at the ending

Do we know all of the roster yet?

I don't know who I like in Injustice, none of them really reach out and grab me.

None of them.

Not so much butthurt as I am fed up. For ages we had to deal with endless waves of bitching about baiken not being in and now that she's finally in people still find shit to bitch about so they can continue pretending they would've picked up the game otherwise. Probably because the vast majority of them are just waifufags that don't actually play GG past a couple vs CPU matches. Also yes, bridget was a pain in the ass to play against because she spent all game running away from you. If they manage to find a way to make her less of a cunt in Xrd like they seem to have done with Baiken I won't mind her coming back, but as of now I'm glad she's gone, same with Zappa.

If you can't deal with your character possibly being canned in the newest iteration of a fighting game franchise either pick the poster boys, or don't ever touch fighting games again because this happens in literally every franchise there is.
Case in point. Never have I met a single person that disregarded an entire game because their main wasn't in unless they were just making excuses for not having to actually play the game.

I told you Eliza would be back, and that Tekken would start with the DLC characters too!

KOF XIV is going to start making real bank when the PC version comes out because that's where China will go. Latin America is still pissed it's not on Xbone (PS4 is stupid expensive down there while Xbone isn't) but will take the PC version anyway.

I really hope the PC version and PS4 version have crossplay, I really don't want to see the community get split up. I know deep down it won't happen tho.

wew
archive.is/EWc94#selection-1113.351-1113.757

There's that WB kikery I was worried everyone would start doing. Copy-paste:
The Tekken 7 Collector’s Edition (available for PlayStation 4 & Xbox One); collectors and hardcore Tekken fans will be pleased to learn that there will be a Tekken 7 Collector’s Edition containing a spectacular statue measuring approximately 12” tall by 18” wide that features a dynamic pose with Kazuya fly kicking Heihachi in mid-air, a special Steel Book, and the official Tekken 7 soundtrack.
A Tekken 7 Season Pass (available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam) will grant players access to three content packs aimed to extend the Tekken 7 experience and will include new playable characters, new stages, a new game mode, costume packs, and a bonus 35-piece Metallic Costume Pack. *Each DLC pack contained within the Tekken 7 Season Pass may also be purchased separately.
Tekken 7 Pre-order Bonus (available today for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam) will feature DLC access to Eliza, the famed vampire character that made her Tekken debut in Tekken Revolution. Xbox One players will be treated to an added bonus of receiving a free copy of Tekken 6 that takes advantage of the backwards compatible capabilities of the Xbox One platform.
A special Digital Xbox One Pre-order Pack (available on the Xbox Store beginning on January 31, 2017) will include DLC access to Eliza and a free copy of Tekken 6 that takes advantage of the backwards compatible capabilities of the Xbox One platform.
The Tekken 7 Digital Deluxe Edition (available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam) will include Tekken 7 and the Season Pass.
Lastly, the PlayStation 4 version of Tekken 7 will contain exclusive content: legacy costumes from Tekken 4 and Tekken 2 for King, Xiaoyu and Jin as well as a Jukebox Mode where fans can listen to classic Tekken music tracks and even create playlists of Tekken music to listen to while they play.

That is actually praiseworthy. Credit where credit is due.
Everyone is learning from SFV…except Capcom.

Anyway, as much as Eliza gets my motor running, she's a pretty choice. I don't mind a silly character or two but Tekken is currently overrun with fantasy bullshit move sets.

*Eliza's a pretty dumb choice

It was inevitable. I remember that interview were Harada stated they were planning this for consoles. I mean, why not? When TTT2 was released big fighting game had DLC characters, including KOF XIII. I think Bamco told him this time he would need to add it.
But what really saddens me is the fact that the PC release most certainly will use Denuvo. Fuck.

I just hope Namco doesn't go full kike with Tekken 7. I haven't play Tekken much, but I have no complaints about Eliza. Everyone should be able to play their favorite character, and I'm sure there's someone out there who plays Eliza.

I am OK with Eliza. People said she would die with Tekken Revolution and I said they would not throw that character out so easily.
But, for some reason, destiny didn't allowed the characters I like to have a another chance.
I mean, Zafina was only in one main Tekken, and there are no Capoeira fighters ATM…

Disgusting

Chloe has some Capoeira moves.
All the black dudes got replaced with godawful waifubaits - Bruce for Josie, Eddy for Chloe and Raven for Stinky Crow. Poor Christie was likely collateral damage.

A bit worried but Harada has a history of not fucking it up.

The Wii U version didn't had that DLC, and that worked as a "proof of purchase": Every new game had the code for everything. If you bought used, then you needed the code by DLC.

Chloe is shit, I want to barely win against a crack-addled Eddy/Christie player who just slammed all the buttons randomly throughout the match and then comment on that particular brand of playstyle afterwards, I don't want some stinking weeb.

Well, all the other console versions HAD DLC characters, thankfully they were all free.

Fuck Eliza, where is Anna? Fucking faggots.
I have less and less motivation to get the game, maybe for good, their kikery is a huge red flag already, can't wait for more kikery announcement in the future, lack of my main was the first thing which stopped me from purchasing SF5. I wonder who is behind this, Bamco kikes or Harada himself.

And here I thought they wanted to forget Tekken Revolution ever happened

Season passes user. That's where they will put Lei, and probably Christie or Eddy too.

I would put money on Bamco. Harada managed to keep Tekken clear of kikery for too long. He didn't had characters or costume DLC in T6 and TTT2, while SC, KOF, SF, DOA, MK and BB all had both or one of the things.
But the people with the money sure want that extra cash.

No they won't, unless they want me to go on a suicide mission by blowing all their shit up to kingdom come with home-made astrolite.

You wish, I bet they won't bring many good old characters unless they plan to make countless season passes. I wonder how many characters will come with that season pass. Since they decided to act like kikes, I expect something like Kombat Pack with more new annoying characters no one asked for or maybe old annoying ones too.
I won't be surprised if that user, who claimed that Tekken 7 will be a huge disappointment, was right. The only real positive thing I saw from their side is delay which is nothing special anyway unless you're braindead like Capcom.

I think that was me, my theory is that every Tekken after a Tag game is doomed to be shit, 4 looked like shit to me when I first saw it and felt so bad I gave up on playing it after a week. 7 seems to have all the same ingredients as 4, with the added ingredient of the music somehow being completely unmemorable as well.

unless there's a returning character I like I never presume my main for an upcoming game.
Raven hasn't been announced yet I don't think.
but from what I saw Gorilla Grood looks pretty fun.

I want to try the new characters they will bring. So far, I don't if I will like any of them, but I might try to play with Supergirl/Powergirl
But this will only happen when the game is released on PCs. And probably only after they announce their next game, to make sure this one is already complete.
By the way, SF V is being sold at 19,79 Don Dollars on Humble Bundle. Capcom is probably banking on the fact that you will buy the Season Passes after getting the main game. Hilarious.

Why is SF EX2 so much more fun than SF4/SF5

Well user, to me, these are the reasons, first, it was made for arcades, that means you really need to deliver a good game to bring the shekels. Second, the company was free to create their game without the ghost of e-sports lurking the minds of the producers. And third, it was made by competent developers, and not cheap personnel that just entered the industry and is paid in bread and water.
And, hell, they managed to create four of the characters I like the most in any SF.

Only played a bit of EX and EX2 but I appreciated the fact that the game tried to be its own thing by adding a lot of new characters and giving everyone brand new themes (embed related is the best Chun-li theme).
I admit I'm more partial to EX+@ because I like the music more, prefer the simpler looks for Pullum and Hokuto and Blair kinda got my motor running.

Capcom were kinda assholes for putting the EX characters in the SF canon only to be nothing but a tease.

Bump for chic mods

the absolute madman

Use guard point grapplers like said or use the good old poke/grab while they're defending. Note that in KOF you can combo into a grab. Some supers also have invincibility like Shermie's so use to punish stupid moves.

No if we're talking about XIV, just use Goro Daimon.

Gave me an intense scare. I just can't into fightsticks to this day and this thing is the only method of enjoying fighting. Though, I do feel embarassed for all the people I beat online in the past few days because I kept dropping combos and doing incorrect inputs 50% of the time when a diagonal input was needed.

Damn, that was impressive.

This. That's what makes grapplers in KoF great.

I haven't kept up with XIV, but surely they at least have Clark and Daimon. Did they fuck up with Clark or what?

*rubber contacts

Whelp, there went any interest I had in Tekken 7. Chances are this bitch is going to be shit-tier with Chloe and Gigas. I can't wait to hear about microtransactions.

The balance in Tekken 7 is going to be fucking atrocious like Tag 2.

I know Tekken is full of bullshit characters like bears, robots, and demons, but Eliza was the last straw. I can't believe this bitch got a spot over fucking characters like Lei and Anna.

Harada only brought Eliza for the oaku faggots who don't even play Tekken. Half of them are saying how they'll main Eliza and Chloe to spite haters, but they'll drop her once they realize she's shit tier with Chloe.

Oh yea, Chloe replaced the Capos like Gigas replaced Marduk.

Shitty capos are easy to beat. They were free wins for me.

Except Harada made those characters available for everybody. This screams sleazy MKX shit if you know how Bamco works.

Aside from all that shit I wrote, I'm worried that it's going to be more story-oriented like Tekken 6. 6's Story was absolutely awful to go through because it literally ripped off Watchmen in the end, and the gameplay was complete shit. All the other game modes were half-assed, and 6's netcode was barely functional. Yea, Tag 2 kind of improved things, but not by much.

There's King of Dinosaurs Tizoc too. Clark lost his autoguard grab but got many of his old grab sequences back while keeping his "extra mode" hop that's really useful for positioning. Maybe it's Laccid being really good at the game but Goro just looks like the top tier grappler again with his pokes being really good (df+C, st.B) and he now has an EX command roll on top of it so now he can deal lots of damage reminding all us of the nightmares of the '98 days. Clark and KoD are just harder to "get there". King of Dinosaurs being slow as fuck even with some autoguard moves including Clark's old autoguard command grab have problems to do setups and get close to the opponent(good luck going against Athena, King or Robert). While K', Leona and other top tier characters can just destroy the opponent easily with few bars. Maybe the grappler(not Goro) would be better as a point character on the team.

Oh, Athena has an invulnerable EX grab(comboable) and Yuri has an instant grab. They're both incredible good characters this time.

Why the fuck is this important to them when the big money lies elsewhere?

I wish I had a good reason to get a PS4

Don't see why. Going straight into people's faces is the best way to play bridget. People who run away in general are just fags.

Why

Literally why. Not just your attitude in general I'm questioning but why force yourself to pick the poster guys which I guess you mean to be the mascot characters. With Street Fighter in mind, that's like asking for another reason to add to the gorillion ryus out there. With GG I can play Sol and Ky decent enough to give people a challenge, moreso with Ky, but they get boring and having to fight so many of those two gets boring too. Isn't variety a good thing? When I picked up Sign I had fun with Slayer, Faust, May, and learned how to play Elphelt. But I wasn't satisfied because I had no Jam and had no Bridget.

Let me get this straight. You believe that not being able to play the character you enjoy the most is not a valid reason or just an excuse? I'll state the obvious question. Do you need to have a valid reason to pick up a game in the first place? I'd argue that a wholly different character is a feature in and of itself because you experience different gameplay by playing against but moreso by playing as that character. So with that character being no longer there, that by extension means that that feature is no longer present.

No idea why Eliza would be the final straw when Devil Jin has been a thing for so long.

Devil Jin makes sense with the Mishima storyline. Eliza doesn't even fit in Tekken despite the bears, kangaroos, lizards, robots, and unholy demons infesting the game. At all.

The line you've drawn in the sand that allows for a 2000-year-old tree but not a sleepy vampire bitch genuinely confuses me.

but dude, her tits get visibly bigger if she sucks blood from her opponents!

Eliza is only good if he plays like Akuma

And yet you want to tell me a vampire don't fit?

user, marketing, tv, business deals. Look at how much money Valve makes out of e-sports, and ASSFAGGOTS too. This is big today, for worse or even worse.

Is there a reason for the online just not connect? My friend can play MK XL just fine, and BF 1, but when he tries KOF XIV it don't even find a room and get an error. But the game is updated.

I have nothing against Eliza. I want to play with her, just the day one DLC that looks bad.

Combot fits in story-wise as a test product for Lee. Orge was acceptable as boss, and Angel was just a forethought 2p costume before Harada tried to do something hlaf-assed with her. Mokujin was just a dummy character that copied people's moves, which was okay for a mimic character.

Thing is all of those characters had some kind of legit move set where Eliza just grew her fucking tits or slept through half of the round. Everything about her was more retarded than Mokujin.

I wouldn't hate the character so much if her design wasn't shit, and she had a real move list instead of being a gimmicky trash-tier character.

If you post something like what's in that screencap here, everyone will think you're baiting. But post it elsewhere and it's so hard to tell if they're baiting or not.

user, you don't like her. I get it. But really, what is the problem to have her in the game? She is just one character. They are not changing the game because of her.

She's a wasted character slot like Chloe that's catering to bunch of otaku fucks who don't even play Tekken. Her moves are bad. Her design is shit. Nothing about her is likable if you're not an otaku who thinks the Lili x Asuka shit is cute. This is coming from a bear main of all people. It's just disappointing to know established characters got screwed over for shitty gimmick characters like Chloe and Eliza. But yea, I'm more irritated with the day one dlc and how the console balance is going to be complete trash more than Eliza.

No, it's true. I got a bad feeling about this game.

Goddamn.

Oh, well back under my rock I go. Things won't be getting better any time soon I guess.

You're in for some major disappointment.

Standard Edition? Deluxe Edition? Ultimate Edition?

I'll just wait for "complete" edition a year later. Fucking Netherrealm and their bullshit.

Thankfully there's key resellers. Cheaper + the suits at BN get counter kiked. It's similar to buying traded in games at physical stores. None of the profits reach the publisher.

Still doesn't justify buying a game that's probably going to be very disappointing.

I think the core gameplay and presentation are going to be (and already are) amazing it's just that the jews leading BN have their jew claws in it now. Also QTE cutscene cancer and Denuvo aids, $ content lock doesn't help either.

I hate faggots. I buy games I like but this shit is out of control.

Remember when people said MKX and SFV were going to be great?

That's not a jew. That's the übergoy.

No. Everyone that's not a normalfag knew MKX was going to be shit. I lost interest after rap music in the first fucking CG trailer. Lulled PC support sealed the deal.

T7s been in the arcades for 2 years now. It's pretty much agreed to be good since FR. And that's asian standard of good, not the kind of fags who buy MKX. The presentation is also known to be good and it's not something you need to even play the game to see/hear. The actual development team is also still based. Everything wrong with Tekken stems from Bandai Namco's upper management. Where as games like SFV and MKX have their problems at the development AND management level. MKX having completely shit tier western cuck devs and SFV not knowing who the fuck they're even making the game for anymore.

Someone forgot about Soul Calibur V.

I'm ready!

Brandon Alexander, one of the administrators for the World Cup, commented on the decision to reinforce this rule. According to a post on Facebook, the reason is simple professionalism. He also mentions how teabagging and other forms of taunts seem to elicit violent reactions from players, with some reports of others threatening physical harm. Their decision to ban teabagging is just their way of promoting a professional and safe experience.

Banning actual taunts is fuckign retarded, banning teabagging is good though.
Teabagging is the coward's way of taunting, just doing a few quick down taps that you can cancel at any time with no risk.
If you are too scared to actually commit to the actual taunt animation, you shouldn't be taunting at all.

No player action within the ingame rules should be banned. Teabagging, running around to avoid the opponent, stalling, etc. If the game allows it by its programming itself then it shouldn't be banned.

Those are legitimate actions with purpose though.

Teabagging is just a purposless taunt without committing to an animation.

I don't see what the problem is, if they're doing it at a safe time then it really means nothing and people need to just chill the fuck out. Nothing wrong with a couple down taps after smashing someone, it's just adding a bit of psychological damage onto the end of the combo.

Im just saying its a bitch move.
If you are feeling so confident in the match to taunt, do the actual taunt instead of doing a completely safe animation.

Any form of taunting can make an hotheaded opponent more aggressive and prone to mistakes, it's part of the psychological aspect of fighting games. Also if I'm not mistaken (I don't play KI), you can taunt at the end of a round and that it's completely safe too.

*I was just buffering my super OS.*

It will be repealed by the time it starts. KI is unique in that you can do it within the game between rounds. But there's multiple ways to be an asshole to try psyche your opponent already in KI. Double/Triple ultras. Double Ultras being used to position for a Stage Ultra. Pointless Swag combos and instinct cancel combos that don't do damage (You can keep someone up in the air all day with Cinder). Or even just Unloading The Toad repeatedly. Fuck, I main Rash and Unloading The Toad is part of my gameplan.

KI's based around mindgames and fucking with your opponent just as much as your execution and has tons of fuckery going on like Marvel. Removing a mind game is fucking absurd. It's not even MS enforcing the rule because DJames (MS's combat director) put Brandon on blast for it along with Keits saying that if someone wants to T-Bag. Let them. If it makes the opponent get mad and comeback, it always puts the taunter on tilt. Neither MS or IG seem happy about the rule (And keep in mind MS allows T-Bagging in official Halo and Gears e-sports events because they know it's a psyche out move but it also leaves you open. Though corpse raping in gears is a no-no).

I could maybe see if there was venue demands. But now people are just going to just fuck around to send a message. Bravo Brandon.

KI World Cup is a joke

What if USF2 replaced SFV?

there's some semblance of super turbo instead of HDR so it's already tons better even with the new shit

Man, to be quite honest, I love SFxT. The game have problems, but it is really fun in so many ways.
The game probably would be even better if you could also go 1-on-1 and you didn't lose a round by losing one character, and pandora was dumb.
But it was fun and simple. We need some of those from time to time too.

So does the PC version have Denuvo? At this point its the only way things will get worse

THERE'S NO CRYING IN FIGHTING GAMES

SNK fucked up the matchmaking with the patch that came the graphical update. The new 1.11 that was released this week should fix most of the issues but a 1.12 is already announced with "more online fixes"

I can't play until the weekend so I can't test but if it is something to do with profiles being (wrongly) labeled as ragequitters, maybe try to connect using another PSN account.

that's a rhetorical, right?

Oh, looks like Japan discovered a workaround the bug

mmcafe.com/news/posts/10240.html

snk-entertainment.com/

SNK is doing a lot of collaborations.

All of this, for only two franchises? It's quite sad TBH.

>Samurai Spirits x Grandblue Fantasy now that's a huge one

Well, we can already guess their next project. I just hope SNK don't fall too after Tekken7 and probably MvCi

They did all this in only one month.

that doesn't look like 3rd strike remix with cammy, sakura, and cody added

>mfw SNK pulls a ruse cruise and announces Samurai Shodown RPG 2

Hardly. This kind of stuff is discussed for months before it's greenlit. Hell, Granblue, as you said, is huge, this was not done overnight.
But…
They can improve.
I'm not going to say FF or AOF because KOF.

Just wait for them to return in SFV with gutted movelists.

Yeah, maybe I'm optimistic because it's not just KOF and Metal Slug that carried them during the last 10 years. They also tried that Beast Busters as a mobile game and pachislot. And now a new mobile RPG game coming riding on the Bokuhero success: game.snk-corp.co.jp/official/newproject/

But as for fightan, I guess they'll just stick to KOF, SamSho and eventually do a sequel to Garou. They already questioned if AOF should be a beat'em up/adventure game

If they release an arcade perfect port of Vspecial(not made by DotEmu) with a good rollback netcode (so no CodeMystics) I would honestly would be happy with that. I liked the first one although the loading times were atrocious.

That would require effort. Consider the "new" additions to USFII are literal palette swaps.

Fucked up my post but it's not like we're bumping the thread anymore.

I really wish Oda would ask these questions outside of faceberg, like on websites or twitter.

It's not official yet, but at this rate I'd probably get a stroke if it didn't have Denuvo because I wouldn't be able to handle such a shattering of my whole worldview.

I've got shit internet so they were a nightmare for me. They were a breeze offline.

I can't decide on a KoF XIV team to stick with, I keep switching between Ryo/Sylvie/Clark and Geese/Mui Mui/Dinosaurs

So is it not possible to play king of fighters xiv online right now?

No you can but you gotta do until the 1.12 patch comes out soon

JUST

It's 60 GB. For some reason a lot of AAA Denuvo games are this size. Not looking good.

Why can't netherrealm make an attractive female anymore? She also feels broken as fuck. Why a teleport? WHY?!

Let's see if I understand, he needs to have a friend invite him? Because he can't even enter in the lobby.

When were they attractive ever?

When they used digitized actors.

Oh, I thought you were talking about the 3D models only but yeah you're kinda right.

I don't know. I like their models in MK 9 in general. in MK X they went in a weird way. The female bodies went too small. But what is the gold standard for models? Tekken? VF? SC?

Sonya doesn't look too bad, Jade is borderline ape face. Besides that anyone else playing the Injustice 2 beta feel like Supergirl is beyond broken?

I thought Jade had the same ridiculous man jaw that Kitana had, but Sonya actually looks better than X. This is also the first I've seen them not fucked up and scarred from fighting. I'd say Tekken or SC have great models, like Hilde, solely because they don't have giant hands and feet.

EVO 2017's Main Tournaments;

Oh god. Nintendrones are gonna rig it so ARMS is the 9th game

Have the others, because, why not. I agree that Soul Calibur probably have the best models. And even the created characters look really decent.

I think what they wanted to do with Jade was more of an Indian woman.

Probably fellow huelander. But like I said, I'll only be able to play on the weekend.

I agree, Oda and the other devs likes to use their twitter accounts only for personal use. At least the official SNK twitter should try those questions like Boon does like asking people their favorite Robin with Jason winning with Dick as their second favorite and nobody likes Damien just to release this trailer today.

Oh, nice so this year I'll actually watch EVO.

If that would mean removing one smash game I would be fine with it. But it'll probably between this, UMvC3 and KI.

whoever did Kitana's face has never seen a woman in his entire life

Why can't everyone just meme Windjammers in? High level Windjammers is the most intense shit ever.

Sim, ele é huelander também. O cara não conseguiu uma partida até hoje.

About EVO, you didn't read right. Those games in that list are confirmed. It's the 9th game that can change.
And that 9th can be any of the ones in this list

Funny because the guy that makes the designs is a nice artist, but never translates well enough.

I fucking wish Windjammers win.

Well, where can we vote?

Wait till there is a Smash Bros Switch then it will be 3 smash games

Poll isn't up yet from what I hear

The sad part is to see a fighting tournament that will have two versions of the same game, but cut games like KI, that do have a nice fanbase even in Japan, an MK, one of the biggest franchises ever.

Eh, I'd say with NRS games it's kinda fickle since MK and Injustass don't live side by side like GG and BB do and there's lots of overlap between them.

I strongly disagree. MK and Injustice have very different systems.

generosity.com/fundraising/evo-2017-player-vote-super-sfii-turbo--2
archive.is/3OODV

I meant player overlap but sure.

welp, ARMS is gonna win then because Nintendrones love to support jews

Is it finally Skullgirls' time?

narcoleptic booby vampire

generosity.com/explore?filter_title=EVO#/search

Let the Goymes begin.

Leave it to Mr. Wizard to try to jew EVO even more than he does normally.

Seems like it's just going to be a race between UMvC3 and KI. Hope most of those games get a side-tournament though.
kek

Even before the patch? Weird, until 1.10 I played without any problems and I could create lobbies just fine last week.

Well, Windjammers is the better option like said but
Welp. But I wish Windjammers or Skullgirls had a chance. Is the PS3 lobby patch up?

Also, I guess, DOA5LR was not even considered?

To their defense, the NRS playerbase usually shifts to the latest one. Just like the ArcSys games not named GG (Blazblue, P4U, etc.).

What a goddamn jew.

Really smart move on their part. They even said that alot of the new people they are hiring haven't even heard of SNK before. They're getting their name, games and characters out there to a new generation that may not be familiar with their games.

It keeps the nintendo kids and smash fags from voting though.

Oh shit I would Ichigeki hissatsu right through my pants if it turned out to be a return to good ole' beat 'em up.

Well, she have a double repukken and a dive kick. I think they want someone to counter Gouki I guess.

Holy fuck pokken

I really want to some fucked to just drop $10,000 at the last minute to Nidhogg.

If I win the lottery before the polls close I promise you I will rig the polls for shits and giggles in favor of windjammers

Why was there never a scene around either of the two games? Both of them are still my favourite games with a focus on melee (mostly sword) combat.

Maybe when the "migrants welcome" set is out and all the burqas are mandatory.

Bit of a random note, but I went to pick Yakuza 0 and saw a T6+TTT2+SC5 bundle for about 16 Merkel Shekels. Didn't even know that was a thing.

Don't remind Squeenix that it exists and maybe it will be spared the mobilefucking other series seem to be getting.

I don't understand why someone hasn't just made a clone of the game yet, seems like easy money

That's what we thought about Power Stone but I don't think Last Fight is doing extremely well and Combat Core is not as good as I would like.

Asia is getting new KoF XIV costume DLC.

That true, still I'm surprised there isn't a doujin game of it considering nicher titles get a doujin clone

BB doesn't have big flashy combos with accompanying numbers in the HUD or absurdly graphical violence so it might not be for everyone. If you compromise those, it's just a SC clone.
I'd prefer a new SamSho but, in any case, I'd love to have a weapon based fighter that's more about footsies and spacing while asking little in the way of execution. Then again, that might be my poor execution skills talking.

They look good but I don't play those characters. I'll wait for a Luong one and a casual Mian (she changes masks but they don't really influence how she plays). I also want '99 Maxima but not just for the costume; I miss the move set, he was one of my favorite characters in '99.

I honestly wanted Rera Rimururu would be fine too but I'll get if it's not overpriced.

That would make people actually happy and we can't have MrWizard being labeled as a "good guy" here.

They'll probably either be the same price as Nightmare Geese

Maximas classic design is great, I have no idea what the fuck they were thinking with XIVs plastic action figure getup.

It's like they are asking people to NOT buy their game at launch,
Also
Why is there people who like or even ask for nigger lantern?

I think he has a pretty good backstory, still I'd rather have Kyle but IIRC he died in comics long time ago. Also is John Stewart The Lantern in the game or is Hal in too, like the first game?

Are these too bad compared to other fighting games?

Nothing new per se but the kikery seems to be reaching greater heights.

I assume Hal will be the lantern in I2 with the KFC version as DLC alternate costume.
Well the developers of KOF XIV said that they thought about making the game with a huge roster AT LAUNCH and didn't even thing about DLC ones until people asked for them after launch.

*didn't even thinK
(sorry for the typo)

This is getting sad capcom