So what the hell is up with this? why is no one talking about it?

so what the hell is up with this? why is no one talking about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/games/eye/news/eye-video
youtube.com/watch?v=KyPjE1Sn-Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=tISxHCjvYNE&index=2&list=PLvIuvM-ZW2yLMb8TPJ8JxuCQeA4-_s7_i
youtube.com/watch?v=OTwRFvpP8T4&list=PLvIuvM-ZW2yKwMakcOVws0Q3oy2eOHj-y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it isn't that great.

I want to get into warhammer vidya. Is dawn of war a good place to start ?

Bad performance and server issues

Its alright, exactly what I expected

The best

It's pretty fun but it's short and there's not much left to say

Dawn of War is excellent, Dark Crusade is best expansion.
Space Marine is also pretty good but suffers from only using the most boring and generic elements of 40k, but it's fun.

Perturabo is best boy

Black Library fucked his characterization up though. Nobody can get on the same page with what he actually is. Disillusioned idealist? Ranting psycho? Cold bitter autist? Who knows?

Also don't forget to try out the OG Space Hulk and its sequel Revenge of the Blood Angels.
Also Final Liberation

It blows my mind too, there were a bunch of hype threads but then it died down for no reason

Not much to discuss that hasn't been discussed on the several generals when the game came out in November.
It isn't exactly a masterwork in any way shape or form.

E.Y.E was memorable because it was a batshit insane mix, and while Deathwing has some elements from it its much more streamlined.

Because it's more of the same 40k shovelware we've been getting for awhile now?

That's a funny way of saying Dorn.

Extreme technical issues from what I remember.

What happened?

E.Y.E was never good to begin with

They made a single game before making Deathwing, it's the publisher's own fucking fault for commissioning a studio with ONE GAME under their belt.

Why do you say that?

Yeah.. you're right. It was more of a cult classic, now I think of it.

It was ok. Killer memes though.

It was more of a legend than a game, like Deus Ex. Everyone talked about it as this grand game but when it came down to it, the product was style over substance.

It's been a bit of a mess but I liked the way they did him in Angel Exterminatus.

Man, what a cool game.

It was mostly French fucking him up.

user, I meant what are your reasons for saying it's not good?
What do you not like about the game?

because it has fantastic aesthetics and good atmosphere, but it's buggy as shit and just isn't really that much fun.

all the EYEfags suicided after how awful it turned out

I liked it

Why, did they write it's good on 1d4chan?

Just checked and surprisingly enough they didn't suck its cock.

I wasn't aware the entirety of the 40k fanbase is the small group of Anons that make and participate in EYE generals that sporadically pop up around here.

It's a lot better than 99% of other Warhammer 40k games.

the only ones that are better are the ones you would name off the top of your head for your favorite 40k game. dawn of war, space marine, etc.

They nailed the atmosphere. I would only have minor nitpicks about the gameplay. There were some major technical issues, but I personally was rather lucky had little problems, but did have some problems. After the patches I had no problems.

It's good for a playthrough, but the ending kinda ends on a wimpy note, got the feeling they had run out of time and had to finish and polish what they had already.

I would love to see more from them.

It also helped that E.Y.E usually went on sale for a dollar usually three now.

It plays like Half-Life 2 mod or rather it handles like a HL2 mod. This is coming from a guy who spent most of mid to late 2000s playing nothing but HL2 mods. If I remember correctly it started as a HL2 mod but they somehow got an engine license during development.
Actually yeah it was originally going to be a mod
moddb.com/games/eye/news/eye-video
I remember being kinda hyped for it back then but it kinda dropped off my radar until Holla Forums reminded me it existed.

The art direction is fucking amazing.
You can read the purity seals.
YOU CAN READ THE PURITY SEALS.

Sadly, the actual gameplay is medicore at best and the SP campaign is very short. Also no new patches or fixes for a while now.

What a classic

this was fixed later like most of the game was. It was legit garbage on release but after they fixed things it got good.

FTFY

It's great. A bit buggy still and I'm waiting for a multiplayer focused patch before I play some more with friends, it's a bit unstable. Can't measure to EYE, but that's understandable. EYE is a masterpiece.

EYE had amazing gameplay motherfucker. A game which shines in the gameplay department can't be style over substance. You're a redditor parroting meme phrases to fit in.

The gameplay is just OK.

EYEFags became EYEFags after 2 years of patching though. Release crashed on its own on launch and then ingame because of a billion tabletop rpg rules in background that shitty Source engine couldn't handle,

similar shit happened to VtM: Bloodlines. Fuck Source engine, all of its current and future iterations.

E.Y.E was just generic shootan with stats. Not unlike borderlands, but without the whole diablo loot system.
What made it stand out is presentation and art style. It's ok for a couple playthroughs with a different class, but it's nothing out of the ordinary.

EYE is the best shooter with rpg elements ever. Comparisons to Deus Ex are stupid, as DE is an rpg with fps elements, it isn't a shooter.

I'll give going fast, but it's nothing new either.
I don't compare EYE to DE either, DE was an actual role playing game, EYE is just a shooter with stats.

Jesus this level of delusion.

Sandbox as in gameplay. EYE allows you to create any type of a character you want. RPG elements don't clash with shooting which is competent even if you invest your points in other things. You can create numerous playstyles no matter if developers intended it. Depending on how you create a character, it can break the game horribly while still staying fun. That's even the point:
Create the most OP character you can and then buff up difficulty and see how long you can last in most demanding locations. Game even gives you an extra incentive of enemies dropping MMO tier rare items, which are not needed for normal gameplay, but a nice reward for most dedicated autists.

That's something shill would write.
Did you actually play the fucking game?

Think of it this way user. No one is making threads constantly bitching about it being bad. Neither is someone making threads calling it game of the year.

Probably means it was just okay.

I shilled your mother in bed last night.

Fucking necrophiles, I swear.

EYE is nothing like morrowind you dingus
I thoroughly enjoyed EYE, but you don't have to pull it down to morrowind's level of Bethesda quality

If EYE's character progression system isn't comparable to Morrowind's, then I don't know in which alternate reality you live in.
Both allow unprecedented freedom in creating your class and breaking the mechanics, while still keeping the game fun. And they're both stange hybrids of different genres with RPGs.

What the hell is it with 40k and blocking your peripheral vision in addition to not covering your face?

Rule of Cool.

Over time artfags drew bigger armors grew but not bigger marines.

reddipol btfo

Nice non sequitur bringing up political shit. Kill yourself.

Its okay, bugs causing issues like hacking leading to your weapons switching, crashes and the like are still around as far as I can tell. Mind you, hacking is useless. You can't get a turret to target enemies unless you are directly controlling it and they don't respond to the turret attacking by attacking the turret. They go directly to you.

Otherwise, if you have watched the gameplay videos then you have seen the gameplay. There are no surprises there, and the story is an excuse to kill genestealers. The game shines in its presentation, though, with all the touches both to the maps, and your character. If you pass through an area too small for you to walk straight through, your character will turn sideways, the motion detector and health hud will randomly go out, that kind of thing.

This honestly made me miss the excuses Relic would use to bring Chaos or another faction into battle. The game kind of needed some more enemy variety.

In theory you could make a cool AvP-like MP mode with a threeway between Space Marines, Tyranids and perhaps Orks.

There's an idea for some DLC or expansion.
An entire Orc fleet just crashes into the Spacehulk (maybe Chaos baited them there, or just orks being orks).
Orks look around, see a lot of shinny stuff and decide it's theirs.
Harder enemies would consist of genestealers that absorbed orks (think "Orky-nids") and Orks that found some relics and they don't know exactly what they do, but pressing a button means shit goes boom.

What are the most boring and generic elements of 40k? Smurfs obviously, but what else?

How about disillusioned "muh democracy" guy who at his center is a competitive, jealous, envious, manchild?

What made E.Y.E a " a batshit insane mix"?
How is Deathwing "much more streamlined"?

What makes cult classics so bad? IS there any good cult classics in your opinion?

Define "autist".

Did'nt he not prepare because he considered it a form of "penance" for failing Emps?
And how is that his fault?

How are Dues Ex and E.Y.E "style over substance"? also this:

Can you control a Imperiator Titan?

Are there Holla Forums user's posting on 1d4chan?

What games and mechanics would you consider "out of the ordinary"?

How do the rpg elements bloat the game?

How is he delusional?

Morrowind is the last good Bethesda game, tbh.

I understand E.Y.E=fps+rpg but what is Morrowind a hybrid of?

Pic related, look at this shit. Why can't 40K people wear some type of “void helmet”? when they're not wearing a regular one? Oh yeah, you could ascribe this to arrogance or cultural reasons, but it still looks retarded. Definitely not “Rule of Cool”.

Because it's purely a single player game really. I enjoyed it and the multiplayer can be stupidly fun with a real team on voice comms hamming it up, but there's obvious balance issues and a serious lack of variety. The sprawling levels could have a ton of gameplay in them, but that would require making random objectives spread across the map so that people didn't just bee line is directly to the next area through the most direct route.

If players had to actually avoid nests and find alternate paths to the objective otherwise get fugged, it'd be great as it would encourage people to explore and move about. Hell just throw relics around the map and if you pick them up you get a buff, that would've helped out a bit.

There's also the lack of enemy variety which hurts. Nominally there are 3 different types of stealers with three different strains with differing defenses and damage, but in practice they end up being all the same cannon fodder you go through.

I think what really hurt the game though were the absurd crashes and bugs that showed up in the Beta and after release that drove people away. A hotfix a week after fixed them but it was too late.

Can there be tyranid-ork hybrids? I recall orks being immune to at least some types of tyranid infestation, but I'm not at all sure.

Well Biovores are made from Ork genetics.

Are you mentally retarded?

Technically his helm is off.

This really.

They said they're announcing something big this month so we'll see what it is.

Over all, I only paid 30 bux for a game that I knew what I was getting into at the start with (shooting stealers, basically a FPS version of space hulk) and that's essentially what I got so I don't really feel cheated or angry about the game. It was enjoyable for the dozen+ hours I put into it and I'm a sucker for 40k.

The only thing I was disappointed with was at the end of the first mission they say "Commence the hunt for The Fallen!" which made me think there'd be some twist later in the game where you see cultists or some sign of the Fallen, and there was nothing to that at all.

Art direction and presentation of the game is phenomenal though, I cannot deny that, even stuff like bloody footprints and empty stormbolter mags actually falling to the floor and being objects were nice touches.

Teh thing is, genestealers don't infest orks and mutate them.
they just munch on them and bring back their DNA. Then use that sample to make some sort of fucked up eggs and hatch hybrids.

Don't quote me on this, because I'm no "H40k expert, but standard modus operandi for Nids seems to be:

Dunno if it's like Xenomorphs making hybrids my faceraping a new species, but hey, it's a cool idea, why not.

Ayee, best part about Deathwing is that the way it stands now, it can only get better since it already has a pretty solid base.
Bugfixing, more maps/objectives or more weapons and it will get progressively better.

There's always gonna be the Odd retard that saw "experience points" and will complain because he expected an RPG.
Then again, there's no surprise there. Even on Holla Forums some stupid fucks claimed it was going to be a MOBA.

There were talks of a 40k MOBA a little before Deathwing got announced, so it's no wonder people thought that.

As someone who pre-ordered thanks to enjoying EYE, it had huge technical issues on release. I planned to co-op with friends, but realized the developers barely worked on the multiplayer.

Doing research, looks like the EYE devs were forced to work with some other shitty developer that seemed to make the game less than it was meant actually be.
I think it's one of those games that had so much potential but ruined by shitty publisher choices.

Dark Nexus was tried and shut down long ago though. Google says it was canned back in March after there was little interest in yet another MOBA.

If EYE devs release a "remake" or "remaster" on Source 2 to polish this rough gem, to solve most of the technical issues and make it less clunky, would be nice. A modding support and extended server creation(P2P 4-coop option like L4D) to revitalize the online community, 4-pack incentive. At least to cash in to make EYE 2, while giving out for free copy to original buyers or give a 75-85% discount. So that they could cover this fuck up.
Too bad about W40k didnt went well on their part, plus they were developing it alongside another pants on had retard studio, the cash from would be used for EYE 2. Guess either we wait for proper optimization/issue patches or let it go, what downer.

Too little content, multiplayer is rather limited - play the 9 missions with 3 other people and that's it.

Great Space Hulk shooter, but not enough depth to warrant people playing it for a long time.

If this was a Space Marine shooter with more weapons, more levels and pvp mass multiplayer (64 or 128 players) it would be awesome. The shooting, movement, weapons, sounds, gunplay, atmosphere and graphics are great.

Because while it's good, it's pretty short and there's not a lot to say about it
There were some salty fags who thought it was going to be an rpg for some reason though

no game deserved to be released on a shit engine like source

I agree with this, it was a pretty good 8 or 9 hour game about exploring a space hulk. Nothing great just a 7/10 game.

It has become my game of choice whenever I'm super fucking bored though, walking around killing waves of genestealers is easy and fun enough to do while listening to streams.

One thing they did get right was the atmosphere
It's actually pretty comfy to just walk around and look at the autistic details they put in the ships

I am still trying to understand why they used Source of all engines, outside of a former knowledge about Goldsource, they barely use the physics gimmick. sometimes UE2 couldve being a better option

And this accusation is based on?

Holy shit, you're like one of 2 other people I've heard shit talk Deus Ex. Game was fucking trash honestly, I have no idea why everyone loves it so much, especially because the same company made Thief and that was god-tier.

Oh look, another Warhammer game, I can't wait for more bulky people to plod about, talking like they're at a renaissance fair while fighting orcs in space that only get two lines of dialogue.

When you get to play as Slaanesh and destroy humanity, call me back.

But you can do that in real life by joining your local antifa and video games are supposed to be about escapism.

And to think how we actually had comfy WH threads at one point. Sharing dow mods, chapternaster autism, final liberation or chaos gates Holla Forumsplays. We had Emperor of the Fading Suns crossthreads.

Tell you what, when this shithole finally dies and going by the numbers die it will, and you find yourself crawling back to cuckch know that by your shitposting it lies.

When have I ever mentioned anime?

I thought the escapist route would be to destroy humanity through chaos, irl everyone's become victorian and totalitarian again.

You must be great at parties.

As long as it's dark, the music is loud and pulsating and everyone is writhing in a mess of flesh and pleasure.

Social functions aren't my style.

What fucking universe do you live in?

The deep south of Mississippi.

Also live there and you are blind if you think that

He's probably some lost fag from Holla Forums who think the world is going to end because trump is literally Hitler. No one else like slaanesh anyway. The Tau need to kill him for real already.

Everywhere I go, those that worship the god emperor reign supreme upon the lands. I feel not but a furtive, renegade soldier of chaos, fighting for a hole to live in peaceably and always on the run from those that would purge him without a second thought.

I see you're just like me
Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

Totes me too, brah

What? Where are you living to thi- oh never mind. Missing a few chromosomes are we?

I don't know what that means. I never had any friends to play tabletop games with, but a new place has opened in town. I feel like I'm too casual to go alone though

The Dark Lord Chin Chin stole them from me, I must have them back and will not stop screeching autistically until I have them!

Its just from an old story from an old codex. The Tau thought they killed slaanesh when really they just killed some extremely minor daemon. It was one of their first run ins with chaos so they didn't know what the fuck anything was. Somebody might still have a screencap of it.

user, why are you trying so hard to be funny?

I'm bored

The Tau are so naive it's cute.

>>>Holla Forums

Take EYE Divine Cybermancy. Now water it down with Warhammer 40k.

You have SHDW. It's slower-paced than EYE, misses all the crazy story stuff, has no extreme character progression, etc. The fact that it doesn't have a good Source Engine server browser and convenient ability to jump in at any time is also lame.

Now, it's not a bad game, though it's certainly priced wrong (EYE should really be the expensive one, and SHDW cheap). It has fantastic visuals and the combat is ok. But it has little to no replay value. Objectives are static, multiplayer is clunky, and singleplayer only lets you do the missions in order, no jumping back to a specific one or anything like that. The very short character progression also removes much of the replay incentive; you don't have the sort of heights of power you could achieve in EYE.

SHDW was made together by Streum On and Cyanide, and I think that was one of the two main problems, as Cyanide, while a good dev, makes different styles of games than Streum On and the two clearly didn't work very well. The other main problem is the 40k setting, which severely hampers the scope of things Streum On can have in their game lest lore autists go ballistic (so you have for example the super slow movement and lack of verticality, and the lame, gay 40k weapons instead of cool EYE stuff) and limits their ability to have good story and NPCs and such.

tl;dr 40k ruined SHDW

That might be because it was made with a diferent engine, champ.

What do people like about EYE so much? I played it, I beat it co-op with a friend. It's nothing special. It plays just like a source mod shooter, which is what it is.

Compared to EYE, yeah. 40k's a pretty low-key setting in comparison.

Yeah, no shit. My point is it sucks compared to the standard Source one that EYE had, since it was made in UE4 instead.

Bullshit and you know it, it's more RPG than shooter.

Haven't played EYE, I see.

user you don't know shit about warhammer.

I have. Considering that the frogs were cribbing shit left and right from 40k for it your argument falls kinda flat. Lets be real though you and the other fag are shitposting because you mad that a 40k game got made instead of a sequel for EYE.

SHDW, Space Marine, and Fire Warrior were all slow-paced and lacklustre compared to EYE. When a 40k game comes out that's actually fast-paced and cool, you'll have a point.

Nobody is saying EYE wasn't a good game you autist but I fail to see how those games are at all relevant to the argument you were making about the setting being low-key.

You got

And that's it. I own the tabletop manual, that's all there is to it. It's just Starship Troopers with a little bit of D&D thrown in.

Well, every 40k game, no matter what dev makes it, has been slow-paced low-key garbage, what do the games all have in common? 40k games, and that suggests that 40k is the problem and it makes for crappy video games. Decent board games maybe, but it's a little too tame and unimaginative of a setting (seriously, pretty much all of it is poorly done plagiarism that's inferior to the original material: Space Marines are a watered down mix of Sardaukar and Mobile Infantry, for example) to make for good vidya.

It took from a lot more than just Dune and Starship Troopers. Even added a few wrinkles of its own here and there. The setting is anything but low key and EYE took more than a chunk from it for its own setting. Keep going though, this is amusing.

Thanks for popping back into the thread to remind us all you are retarded.

Are you telling me the tabletop RPG isn't canon? The Warhammer vidya I played seemed to follow the book precisely.

It's a thin slice of the universe. You aren't getting close to a full picture of the wacky shit in 40k.

Wew lad. You having a spastic fit?

Hey! I happened to make OC specifically for that shitpost. OC posters are the true centerpieces of imageboards, not complaining fuckheads like you. I don't see you quality-posting. Maybe you should go back to whatever shithole that breads defeatists like yourself.

Pic related

It's not a problem with 40K but designing a game around a existing IP instead of mechanics.

In lore spess mahreenes are supposed to me fast as shit. This game is based off the Space Hulk board game which has Space Marines in Terminator armor, which are supposed to be slow-moving weapons-platforms for large guns. You obviously don't know much about 40K so start here: youtube.com/watch?v=KyPjE1Sn-Ts then watch these: youtube.com/watch?v=tISxHCjvYNE&index=2&list=PLvIuvM-ZW2yLMb8TPJ8JxuCQeA4-_s7_i (This video and the next) and then these: youtube.com/watch?v=OTwRFvpP8T4&list=PLvIuvM-ZW2yKwMakcOVws0Q3oy2eOHj-y

No, kept fucking up my post.

Cute, but we're on Holla Forums, the lore can say whatever the fuck GW likes but the video games are what matter here.

Oh cool, someone more autistic than me. Feels good to be considered high functioning again.

This is the most cringe-worthy shit in the whole thread. Also why the fuck are you suggesting youtube videos to learn the lore instead of the books? Niggers in this thread need to read Dead Men Walking and Eisenhorn.

He probably realizes that BL is standard franchise tie-in fare aka poorly written dreck by people who couldn't hack it a real writers.

The crux of your argument is that 40k lore is low key and boring though. It isn't and it isn't the reason so much of the vidya is mediocre. It's because Geedubs went from "Nobody can touch our glorious IP" to "fuck it any hack can have a swing". It isn't the 40k setting fault that Stenum didn't knock it out of the park. Thats on them for rushing it out.

That's only mostly correct. A couple guys know what they are doing which is why I wasn't suggesting shit like Goto.

Then why are the 40k games universally low-key and mediocre? And what do they all have in common? Oh, that's right, the 40k setting. 40k really does seem to be the problem here.

It's not just shooters, either - compare the Dawn of War series to Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance.

And 40k lore by itself, if we're talking written material here, is also low-key and boring. Compare it to written sci-fi like the Xeelee Sequence or the Culture books (leftism aside) and this becomes very clear.

Because its pretty shit.

The fundamental gameplay is boring asfuck, since its just a barebones FPS with barely any cooperation or features.
You can heal teammates, hack and blockade doors and that is about all the features the game has.

It doesn't have any kind of special enemies, the blocking door part is overwhelmingly optional, every level is the same and doesn't incite exploration and the gunplay is shitty as fuck.
Even EYE had tons of broken features at launch, this game is literally empty of content.

You could have had a game where you'd have to chart a path through the levels, avoid enemy nests, pick up weapons/loot/ammo from special rooms and require some sort of cooperation other than "stick together and don't die."

Its just a barebones game with absolutely nothing to talk about and nothing to enjoy, I got the game as a gift and made the guy who gave me it refund it.

Photino Birds were awesome no doubt. They give them to hacks m8 and Dawn of War wasn't mediocre. Like I said, it really boils down to your asshurt over no EYE sequel.

I guess they have to check all the boxes and play it safe. Like Madden, fans are expecting the same roster and same things to be in every game.

That being said, Warhammer Madden was a fun game.

Games-Workshop.

It wasn't crap, but it was pretty bad by RTS standards.

EYE is getting a prequel though, which was always planned to come out after SHDW. You don't need to get triggered over 40k's mediocrity and complain about EYE. This is about SHDW.

warhammer 40k is extremely thick and viscous. You are just a peanut who can't handle the experience that is the grim darkness of the far future, where there is only war.

play with the lions shadow(final psychic power, name might be different) and equip the force axe then pick your favorite other 2 powers and just mow down fucking everything with melee and machine gun style lightning and making bugs pop with fire or yourself taking their place.

I haven't complained about EYE. You have spent your entire time in the thread bitching about 40k and whining that it wasn't EYE.

Warhammer 40k is a pretty lightweight setting, as settings go.

Fuck Lion's Shadow, the fucking black hole is OP as fuck and hilarious to look at when it turns into a ball of bloody chunks.

You keep repeating this like if we read it enough times we will start believing it. Nigger its a 30 year old setting with hundreds of books, vidya games and even a couple movies. You're a fucking retard.

Thats not a void helmet you fuck, its a halo put there to make the emperor look holy.
Do not confuse with an iron halo, wich is also a thing.

EYE be shit

user please, the heat of your rectum is about to melt your chair.

Orks can actually get tyranided. They just can sense which boy aint right and kill him for being unorky. Same thing with chaos orkz. Funny thing about chaos orkz is

lions shadow let you fuck up broodlords and the scythe tank thing in 2-3 hits.
combine with the black hole and the combustion with the force axe and nothing can hurt you

what does lightwight mean to you?

because I don't think it means to you the same thing to everyone else.

is what?

Now this is bait!

is that They become ordnung loving nazis. Yes, worshiping chaos makes orks lawful

fugg what is wrong with me todau

Maybe video games are the problem

It didn't come out in November, it came out on December 14th and there was absolute radio silence here. I was actively on Holla Forums trying to find threads talking about it and there was fucking nothing at all, it was bizarre.

I guess the prerelease was just shills. Can't really explain it any other way.

You should go back to that Holla Forums since this one had a bunch on release. And like this one they were mostly shitflinging.

Fuck off back to reddit.

The betas were in November, and yeah there were several generals on the game

This, It's a pretty fun game if it weren't for this shit happening.

I suppose that could be it. I was looking in December, when it officially came out. I intentionally ignore betas; they aren't the final product and they just exhaust my ability to care about a game.

bump

your still a shitposter though, and one with delusions of grandeur at that.

which is much better than someone who doesn't put effort in his shitposts, right?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind shitposting if people would actually put their backs into it.
Like this champ:
That one was pretty good.
On the other hand, you have people simply shittalking Deus Ex and then acting surprised when noone takes their shitpost seryously.

Why are there so few warhammer fantasy games?
How come 40k gets so much more videogame attention?
It's fucking trash.

40K is GeeDubs moneymaker.
Hence why they are trying to turn Fantasy into 40k lite.

Because Fantasy competes with standard D&D shit. And people prefer standard D&D shit.
40k competes with… starcraft maybe? I dunno.
It doesn't have a lot of competition.

I do like Fantasy better too.

It's good fun with just yourself torching xenos, but it's a technical mess and last I checked multiplayer was basically non-functional

Everyone is too busy playing it and having fun