CEMU 1.7.0 released

Get it here
cemu.info/releases/cemu_1.7.0.zip
Whats New?
You can finally run WiiU games at higher than stock resolutions!
You can also finally share shader cache if you're an impatient fuck who can't wait for shit to regenerate. Shader cache from older versions of CEMU wont work. New shader system is forewards-compatible, however
As always check the compat list
compat.cemu.info/
Where do I get fucking WiiU games?
try WiiUISO, look for games in Loadline format
How the fuck do I run loadline games?
1.) extract the .zip
2.) open CEMU
3.) press load
4.) navigate to the /code directory of the game you extracted
5.) run the .rpx file

Other urls found in this thread:

filehippo.com/download_bitdefender_antivirus/
youtube.com/watch?v=WoWsJ-vQFKY
darkumbra.net/forums/topic/79225-mega-xenoblade-chronicles-x- undub-uncensored loadiine-reuploaded-612/
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=765211
pcpartpicker.com/product/XmTmP6/asus-video-card-eah6950dcii2di4s2gd5
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=839857207
please
archive.fo/dS9iC
reddit.com/r/CEMUcaches/comments/5o8g9r/xenoblade_chronicles_x_ver102u_usa_0cd546a9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still not worth it.

Can't wait to play BoTW when it comes out

Same, i'll be playing it for free with 100% accuracy.

Does CEMU emulate dropped frames, or is it able to run at full speed where a real Wii U would slow down?

Oh shit, I forgot that BoTW is coming to Wii U as well. Now I won't have to waste time thinking about Switch emulation.

Full speed when possible.

I didn't have to buy a WiiU though

I really can't think of any games worth putting time into besides the new Zelda game coming out.

Well, it means you sure don't have a good brain. But that's ok.

There's Xeno and Splat

is WiiUISO really the most reliable site? I will admit that it's hard to find many alternatives, but something about the threads that store the downloads rub me the wrong way. Not to mention the nearly bot-esque 'thanks nice game' replies that pop up every now and again.

Theres a few like Bayonetta 2 and Censorblade X which will probably get a decensor/unfuckery patch.

It is indeed a very shady website. But if you put adblock on you should be okay. There's just not very many options at the moment unfortunately, but the downloads have been legit for me so far.

There just aren't many games that seem worth the trouble. Only wonder left is how long before switch gets one.

I suppose my only other question would be 'which thread do you use?' I checked the pinned ones of course, but I can only assume there's more than one.

also, which antivirus should I go with? I've been browsing around for a while but it seems all the good ones I would've used years ago all have that faggy free-trial platform that jews you if you don't pay up

I agree, the WiiU is for dummies.

I saw quite a bit of that xenoblade game and it just looked like a downgrade compared to Xenoblade on the Wii. Also isnt Splat good for the online mostly?

Bayonetta 2 was kinda fun, I guess mariokart would be ok with the single player. I find it really hard to think of any other game worth playing.

I just search for the game I want, pick a thread with something like MEGA or G-Drive or Google Drive in the title and download away
Windows Defender AKA Microsoft Security Essentials + Common Sense 2016 Gamer Edition

Splatoon and MK8 are the only real reasons to actually own a Wii U, at least until they figure out how to implement functioning multiplayer. Then again, that's probably quite a way off.

Your quads make it difficult to say that you're wrong. At least with CEMU you don't have to pay for a console or games so its a "There's nothing to lose" thing

-Monster Hunter Tri, but you can just play that on Dolphin
-Decensored Fatal Frame
-Dong Freeze
-Wonderful101

Nah, i'll stick with what i have unless it can be homebrewed

Hostman with MVPS and malware domain
µBlock
MSE if you really feel Common Sense 2017 isn't up to the task.

emulation retard here.

Is it possible to play Splatoon on lan with the emulators or even online?

+ Common sense
The problem with most AVs is they fight viruses by becoming a virus themselves and bloating your PC up. You really don't need anything more powerful than MSE if you have common fucking sense. But if you're a retard I guess you'd need something stronger

Oh yeah DK and W101. Thanks user.

There is no netplay implemented yet. Its still fairly early in development, the development roadmap is as follows;
And then finally superficial stuff as far as emulation is concerned like online functionality

Even microsoft advised to use something else than MSE a while ago at least for Win 7, maybe they updated their shit for Win 10. Here's a good alternative, it doesn't have many options though

filehippo.com/download_bitdefender_antivirus/

Avira is also a good choice

They told people to stop using MSE because it was replaced with Windows Defender in Windows 8 to Windows 10. Windows Defender is identical to MSE except its newer

Well, I bought the Wii U. And people can easily forget the damn thing had some good things running for it.
The Wii U was a disaster, but not because it didn't have good or great games, but mostly because it should have launched much earlier. And NOA. Those guys fucked up the Wii U in the West really badly.

At least it's softmoddable. That's the only reason I haven't snapped the fucking thing in half.

Does Pokken work on it?

Can you mod the region lock out of it to play physically imported games? I hate digital copies and I hate emulators.

I feel a little silly for hacking my Wii U after seeing this. At least it was fun and I only wasted $7 in the process.

Tried it out with Mario Kart 8 and after building the shader cache for a track it runs pretty well for the most part even when running at 4k (it still gets quite a few graphical glitches and missing text, but it looks amazing otherwise when downscaling from 4k).

Once the emulator becomes decently accurate and shader cache files are completely built and shared around it'll be good enough for me to just sell my Wii U and use that money to pick up a Switch at some point, and use Cemu instead for any Wii U games I happen to miss.

Nigger, I'll hit you
everything else is alright though, at leat you didn't mention the shitpile that was Starfox Zero

post specs, because I'm getting massive visual glitches. Hopefully this is because of that shader cache thing

Pretty sure that the WiiU is the same as the wii and ds when it comes to multiplayer. A matchmaking server and everything else is peer to peer.
There are already several projects out that let you play ds and wii online on a spoofed matchmaking server so it can't be that long till they figure it out for the WiiU.

That'll be a pretty long ways off. They'd have to learn how Splatoon handles matchmaking/multiplayer in general and then reverse-engineer their own servers from that knowledge, all within a format the emulator can recognize.

There's also that it would likely be laggy as fuck; emulator netplay in general primarily uses several connections on just the one "console". Splatoon would be several consoles being used simultaneously, which is an orders of magnitude more difficult to implement; just look at GBA link-cable emulation as an example, it runs like complete dick because running and synchronizing several GBAs at once is far more difficult than something like running Project64 on Kaillera or using Dolphin netplay.

Is there any way to convert the original encrypted copies of games into the loadline format? I already downloaded a lot of games through FunKii so I don't want to download games again unless it's necessary.

The first part of your post is true, the second is false.
Yeah they will have to reverse engineer the matchmaking servers. After that the game should connect to other players like normal. Or potentially they could even connect to the official servers directly if the emulator is accurate enough.
Emulator netplay for local multiplayer sucks because you're trying to simulate an incredibly low latency connection with a high latency one. That is, two people playing on the same home console have zero latency since it's the same machine, and the latency between two gameboys hooked up over a link cable is pretty low as well. As you can imagine you need a complicated, CPU intensive approach to implement that.
But emulator netplay for games that already support online multiplayer is easy. You just have to forward the game's network packets to the host OS, and everything should just werk, assuming the official matchmaking servers are still online and they aren't doing extensive checks to catch emulator users. The games are designed to work with normal internet connections, after all. Worst case scenario, they need to RE the matchmaking servers, but the game should run fine after that.

Is Wonderful 101 still completely unbootable?

I did a little bit of research and found this video, which has a link to cdecrypt and shows how to turn the encrypted game data into the loadiine format in the first half of the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=WoWsJ-vQFKY

I still can't believe that - knowing nintendo - they haven't gone immediately full jew and sued this project to hell and back. Is this bizarro world?

I mean what's absolutely certain though is that they're going to cancel the wii u breath of the wild version. There's just no fucking way in hell these mega jews are not going to cancel it

There's literally nothing illegal about developing and distributing an emulator.

I'll give it about a month before Switch has an emulator.

Why the fuck would they sue people for developing an emulator? Why is an emulator illegal? Are you retarded?

The missing text is supposedly because the game actually tries to access the WiiUs OS for a font for text but fails because there is no WiiU OS

When I run NSMB and SM3d world, they run great but have random lag spikes, is this hardware related or does everyone get them?

Yeah I already know why MK8 has the missing text and all, but it's still something that needs a solution at some point.

Fucking this, tho I don't know if my toaster can handle it

What are the min reqs to at least play at wiiu-levels?

If you can run Dolphin at 1080p then you hould be fine running CEMU. Its not the most demanding emulator by any means, probably do to the high-level nature of WiiU games themselves
The official website just lists this;
Windows 7 (x64) or aboveOpenGL 4.0 (4.5 is used if available)RAM: 4 GB minimum, 6 GB or more recommended

I guess I'll finally play it now.
Seeing how clocked framerate is hard to deal with even in PS2 and Wii emulation, I'll just settle for 30 now. It's not action game either.

At a full five frames a second. It's gonna be great.

Just so you know, Shadow of The Colossus runs better on emulator than on PS2.
Most musou and basara games run better on emulators than on PS2 and Wii.
So I guess new zelda on more refined cemu will run better than on a goddamn Wii U.
Fucking Censorblade runs flawlessly at a higher resolution than Wii U could render. And it looks better than Zelda too.

Will it take monster hardware to run it smoothly? My toaster is starting to show its age, and I worry I won't be able to run this. Is it also possible to apply whatever current uncensor patch is running around?

Sorry if these are retarded questions. I don't know jackshit about this cemu stuff.

I think there is an uncensored patch you can get

Post specs.
I have no idea what cemu does on cpu and what it does on gpu.
I wager I5 and gtx700 series should be enough to run it at native resolution.
I7 and anything past 760 should be enough to run 1080p at silky smooth 30 fps game locked at.
Also remember that cache compiling or whatever is a thing, so game will stutter the first time you seen something new regardless of hardware.

Undub is not uncensor patch unfortunately.
Text is still altered and full of memes, and boobs sliders are still disabled.

This should work, it's prepatched, undubbed and uncensored loadiine, but I have no idea how it was done since I've not played it yet, it's possible they just restored the lewder models but more complex stuff like the bust slider is still left out.

darkumbra.net/forums/topic/79225-mega-xenoblade-chronicles-x- undub-uncensored loadiine-reuploaded-612/

I have a i7-4790k overclocked to 4.8Ghz and a gtx 970 yet I still get annoying lag spikes, is this just something you have to put up with until better releases?

By the time PS2 emulators were able to run it that well, it was a pretty old game so it's not really a surprise to anybody that emulators are capable of this.

THIS sounds pretty promising though.

T-that doesn't really sound 'flawless'..

That's cache compiling thing.
It stops happening once you visit area once.
Or you can wait until somebody uploads this, since new cemu supports shared cache or something.

Well, you need to go through it once. THEN it will run flawless.

Fucking really now?
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=765211

wew

W E W

W E W

Eventually I'll be able to upgrade my waffle machine. Also, how does shader cache works? It only affect frame stuttering and not fps, right?

Game's speed is tied to fps, so yeah it affects fucking everything.

guys are there already savegames for cemu?

Yo, where's the source code?

It used to be hosted on Github until Github shut them down.

Are there even any good cemu games at this point? I do own the new smash bros, but I am honestly not even into that game. How is mario kart doing? Also is multiplayer ever going to be possible? Project64k did allow to play n64 games online and I think there was also a online mod for dolphin.

When will people learn?

The compiling lets significantly weaker machines emulate games like this with less issues.

holy shit, looks comfy

Can i use my 360 controller for CEMU? Because the website says that some USB controllerd are usable.

mine works

Am I being a dumb dumb?

Use MegaDownloader.

Real talk, they should somehow move this caching business to other CPU cores. I dunno how hard it is to engineer, but I feel like this is the solution.

Now I haven't used this shit, but doesn't
from the OP sound like it should fix that problem?

In Germany you can change your IP as often as you want, which allows you to download as much as you want from those file hosters. ISP give us dynamic ip's to fuck us over, but I think it there are more benefits to it then disadvantages.

And while we are on this topic, one of you knows a good torrent site for rom's? I am using rutracker but that place has certain games only in russian.

You need a person to at least to complete the game and then upload his shit somewhere.
Not only that, but it still won't cover everything because of shitton of variables in games like bayonetta or censorblade.

Do you have a clean link? One of them looks shady and the other took me back to MEGA so I can't DL.

nvm found it ;)

Anyway, how playable is CEMU? Looking at the list, Bayo 1 and 2 are in the green which is nice as they're one of the few Wii U games I care about. DKC Tropical Freeze is as well.

so if you do a 3 lap race and then quit, if you play again it will run smoothly?

I have an 8350 and a GTX950, I can run Xenoblade [email protected]/* */ with only shader hiccups and seemingly no framedrops at all.
Videos from past versions show games like Pikmin 3 running excellently on much weaker systems.
I haven't seen Bayo videos, but I imagine it can't be much harder to run.

Cut-scenes kill my ram though. Apparently 16 gigs aren't enough for it. How much do you have?

16gb, I played just a bit past the early area since I downloaded 1.7.0 last night. I had to skip the big intro cutscene and one other pre-rendered one, but the other two were 100% fine. It also seemed to be because it was doing something irrespective of memory and such, because I monitored my pc's activity, and I don't think it ever actually hit 100%/max% usage.
In other words, it is a case-by-case for cutscenes, but the game itself works fine.

That's the point. They should just release a fucking normal console without gimmicks that can run their shitty games at [email protected]/* */ no questions asked.
That alone would put up a fuckhuge competition to sony's cinema machine.

What they are releasing now is a goddamn toy with crippled games.

So they should instead make gimped PCs like everyone else?

Honestly, you don't. You just should install gentoo. AV is dead.

Or hitman pro.

Can't you fucking read?
Gimped PCs can't run shit at [email protected]/* */ Sometimes not even previous gen shit.
Those aren't "gimped PCs", those are fucking movie stations with extra functionality.

you need to learn to red

you dumb fuck

It's free advertising. Every PCfag I know buys a 3DS for portable gaming, because it's got the games he emulates. They consider Nintendo better because "They try something different from PC", and because free online is really convenient. As for the Wii U it doesn't matter how perfectly you can emulate it, it still isn't going to be as good as the original console for couch coop. There's a niche there even if nobody here takes advantage of it.
With the Switch coming out as a handheld I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of PCfags bought it, but that paid online will make it a harder sell.

The only thing anyone should ever give a shit about for vidya are having 60+fps with interesting visuals and is fun to play. Nintendo has almost always done this bar some N64 and Wii U games.

You're pretty much correct, I've been PC+Nintendo handheld for around a decade and have had no problems. Was interested in the Switch until I heard about the paid online, they're really shooting themselves in the foot there. I'll probably get a Switch in a year or two once people get the ball rolling on that glorious cfw/homebrew scene.

How would CEMU perform with an FX8350 CPU and a Radeon R9 390.

Most 3rd party Wii and Wii U games run at 30 or fucking 20 fps.
I don't give a shit about mario and zeldas, I want real games.
Oh wait new zelda is going to run at 30 fps too.
Top fucking kek.

AMD cards used to have issues based on past benchmarks but that should be solid now: 1.6.3 videos had solid, smooth videos with precisely the Radeon R9 390. As with the rest, disclaimer, that's after shaders build.

OK.

Thanks for proving my point faggotron.

Kamiya was just a reaction image. All I said was OK. Thanks for sperging out, though.

I guess it's just 2deep4me.

Does anyone know how to fix the garbled text in Xenoblade?

I assume CEMU works well with the new Radeon cards?

Yes you can mod it out, in fact the most used CFW for it, IOSU if i am not mistaken, does exactly that.

I hope so, got 900€ lying around in my savings box waiting to buy a new gpu.

I fixed it on 1.60, but can't seem to figure out how to in 1.70.

Weird, your screen looks different in a few ways. Try purging relevant shaders.

If you are gonna buy a GPU, at least buy the RX 480 or go straight to GTX 1080. If you have 900 euros to spend on a card, go with a powerful one.
But what is your CPU? If its shit, i would recommend buying a new one.

I am waiting for the rx490 right now. I currently have a Radeon HD 6950 + i5 6600k. I bought this shit computer in 2016 like a week before the rx480 got released. I bought everything except a gpu because I was told the rx480 was going to be a high end card for a mid end price. But when the card got released and turned out to be a only somewhat good card I decided to wait for the rx490 and use my old 6950 until then.
pcpartpicker.com/product/XmTmP6/asus-video-card-eah6950dcii2di4s2gd5
really old card

At least this could open up a proper translation for #FE out of the japanese copy since the localization was gutted out like that main girl's pelvic bones.

> They should just release a fucking normal console without gimmicks that can run their shitty games at [email protected]/* */ no questions asked.

Nintendo develops for the Japanese market first and foremost, and with Japanese gaming primarily going mobile, portables and a few dinky smartphone apps are an intelligent way to go. Making a home-console would destroy any marketability it has in Japan.

I'm actually pretty happy with an RX 460 I got. Got it for $100 and so far it's run everything I want it to at 60 FPS on screen resolution at the very least and emulates everything I want it to at 2x resolution. Only thing it's really chugged on so far has been F-Zero GX, which runs notoriously poorly in emulation to begin with.

It runs well besides the constant graphical glitch and some flickering so it really bothers me that I can't fix it right now.
I'm using the undubbed version from this user maybe I just fucked up extracting the files.
I'll try it again when I get back.

I just tried Bayo 1. The sound is fucked. Didn't get past the first gameplay segment as its muted.

But this time I want to have a high and computer. This is my 4th computer and I want something better than I had in the past. I mostly play old games so I will probably not push my hardware to its limits, but I have a 1440p 144hz screen and even old games need a bit more power to run at 120+ fps in that res.

is that
jetstream sam?

Aah, I see. What I've got definitely wouldn't do too well for you if you've got a screen with that high a resolution; my monitor's just an appropriated monitor from an office, Acer "P201w". After my GPU got installed its highest res is 1680x1050, used to run at 1080x1024 when I was still using a tower with integrated graphics.

I'll have to put this game into the backlog until I can upgrade.

Dank, got it working at a silky smooth 28 fps.

I personally wouldn't wait that long for the RX 490 but its your choice. The CPU you got is pretty good, it should last for quite a while.

I got the RX 460 too, but i haven't tried the computer yet because i need to get the damn OS installed. I would have gone for a better GPU but i didn't have the money for it and i thought that it would be smarter to put more money towards a good CPU.

what other option do I have? I can either buy a medicore card, the 460, I could buy older amd cards, which is imo a bad more or I can go for the 1080. I do hate both amd and nvidia, but I think I hate nvidia a little bit more. Also my screen has freesync so I need a amd card.

What a good fucking timing, just when i sold my old GPU and the one i ordered on amazon was put on hold for 2 weeks, fuck me

Why not get the RX 480? Again, its fine that you can wait but i don't have the patience to wait for AMD to release something stronger then the RX 480. Also, the 480 ain't that weak. Its able to play most games 1080p 60fps almost max settings. Then again, you did say you had a 1440p monitor.
Its not like i don't want to support a competitor against Nvidia but after AMD decided to insert their own botnet into their new cpus i was left with a sour taste and i would have went with an FX cpu instead of an i5 if the FX cpus didn't suck balls.

Don't fucking listen to anyone else, otherwise you'll be settling for a worse card. If you truly want the 490X, wait for the 490X. The specs on it are godly.

Got 16GB of RAM and a haswell i7 quad…..but a 750GT

He's probably hacked his wiiu to play backups, so it's free and accurate.

Can anyone upload a link for Bayonetta 2? It's not on nyaa . se

Absolute cuckoldry

What if you like Nintendo games but you're also too much of a jaded adult like myself who can't justify wasting money on their consoles?

It actually runs pretty damn well considering the dynarec is STILL only using a single core. Once they dual-core that shit everything will be full speed

Are wii u games a pain in the ass to play without the gamepad?

Waiting for MH3U to work and then I'll bite.

The PS2 emulator was a shit emulator from the get go.

Cemu lets you use your mouse as the pen cursor.

Until the fucking devs make it open source CEMU is worth less than a fat SJW.

It's not open source

Same

It was open sourced. It was hosted on Github until Github shut them down.

Only newfag here is you, the repo never contained more than a readme.md and there's still a fork of it up which wouldn't be the case if it was pulled for legal reasons.

But you'll be playing proprietary games anyways freetard. The FSF considers ROMs computer programs and thus fall under proprietary software and not a superficial game asset

jesus christ I fucking know it's not illegal. You didn't understand my post. I meant nintendo would do anything to fuck over things it sees as a threat, how this world's goverments work means you can at least TRY to make a case - about the most ridiculously legal fucking things - if you have the money for good lawyers. And most cases it won't ever come to a case because nintendo just sends a message saying "please stop" and people give up immediately there. It's that way with youtube videos, fan games, rom hacks, fan art, and more. How are you guys so retarded that you've never heard nintendo successfully fucking over fans even though it's clear as day that they've never done anything illegal?

Exactly, Nintendo will fuck over anything.
Just like the recent mod that was issued a DMCA takedown notice, despite the modder making his own assets.

3D Rapidash, count me in.

They DMCAd a mod? What mod?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=839857207

For Ark Survival

How dumb can they be? I hope the Switch bombs.

please use archive.is/modder-replaces-arks-dinosaurs-with-pokmon-is-quickly-slapped-with-dmca-notice/

forgot about the filter
archive.fo/dS9iC

Pls link it

Is it more stable and play games better? The last version nearly crashed my computer when I tried playing Xenoblade.

if you can get a full shaderCache for a game it will run pretty good, I can play mario kart 8 at 1080p 60fps with very few fps drops.

Full shadercache?

Also I'm having a really weird problem with the game now. The music is playing sound effects instead of notes and it's really consistent too.

CEMU generates and compiles shaders when it encounters them. This slows down the program and causes FPS drops. It also generates a cache of these shaders so that when it encounters them in the future, they're already generated and compiled, so no FPS drops.

By finding a full shader cache for a game, you don't need to generate the cache when the game first encounters them.

And uhh, how would uhh, go about that?

Rom=/= emulator so no that's false. You can find emulators on Arch Repo or PPA for Ubuntu.

We might get it later, Dolphin wasn't open source at first.

I have a full one for mario kart 8 and zelda wind waker, I have partial ones for super mario world and NSMB and I think I have partial one for xenoblade. I'll upload them to mega if you want.

You put them in \shaderCache\transferable

That's alright, I'll wait for BOTW and then look for one for it.

reddit.com/r/CEMUcaches/comments/5o8g9r/xenoblade_chronicles_x_ver102u_usa_0cd546a9/

There is actually a whole reddit devoted to it.

Wait a second, it can't play splatoon online yet there is a thread about it.
Why? Literally the only game any console has this gen is the Wii U and splatoon and one can't even properly experience it.

You missed my point user

Some people play it on Wii U

The bloom in some games can get pretty damn overwhelming when texture compression is disabled. They need to fix that. Pics unrelated of course but damn getting through that world was painful for my eyes

Also texture glitches are abound.

I literally do NOT have any of those texture bugs. It seems to only be affecting certain GPUs. Did you try disabling texture compression?

Will that effect FPS at all? I'm already running at like 15-20 max.

I remember one of the big issues was the sound being fucked. Is that fixed yet? I just want to fucking play Bayonetta 2.

For you it probably will, if you disable texture compression you can try to lower cache accuracy too to salvage lost performance. Unfortunately performance will be shit until we finally get that bloody dual-core dynarec

Not sure, but the vid in the OP seems to be running Bayo fine

Some faggots on another thread were claiming that CEMU won't be able to handle BotW on a working state at launch, is that so?

yes. Cemu isn't a very good emulator. It's mostly working on game to game fixes right now, which is why only mario and Xenoblade are the only ones remotely close to working right.

THE AUDIO IS STILL REALLY FUCKED UP IN XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X

THE TEXTURES ARE STILL WRONG

Cemu cherry picked some gameplay footage because the game still plays like ass and looks like shit.

Well, they're a bunch of faggots for claiming that when the game isn't fucking released yet. We'll just have to wait and see

The textures are only fucked in Xeno for some people are fucking tard. It works fine for me. Try disabling texture compresson

Doesn't explain the audio still being horrible. I'm not a tard. Rain puddles on surfaces still are purple.

I mean holy fuck why the fuck are so many people having issues with this game? Is it a bug with certain GPUs?

Audio is all at weird levels, and sometimes sound effects replace instruments. FPS is bumfucking awful, and also with the 1.7 update I seem to be getting shittier FPS.

Yeah, you have texture compression enabled. I switched mine off and that fixed it.

lol that looks worse than my game even. I have a GTX970.
The audio is horrible still though since some stuff is completely silent, you can't hear the music, and some menu items are super loud, then 2 music tracks a deafening.

That was an old screen before the upscaler

But yeah, audio is still shit

I should have included this one showing how the sun drowns everything out.

>ROLEPLAYING game

Wew you're right, totally forgot the fact that BoTW is coming on Wii U too. Looks like there is no need to even touch the Switch.

You know, I think can deal with random pools of purple liquid here and there. The fun thing is that textures themselves look identical, at least at 1080p. When they are not glitched that is.

Exact same thing happened to me. Honestly if the audio were emulated decently I could say that it would be playable, even with drops here and there. Looking foward to play it in the near future though.

That sucks, what are your specs? Is it just that you have very slow HDD I/O?

I got to admit it's playable in the state that it is with the dips in FPS and shitty textures as I've played games in the past that my computer can't handle as cemu can't handle this…but

THE FUCKING AUDIO
Let's hope someone with knowledge of this shit fixes it and includes it in an update for the next release. It's just this game and it's all over the place you have no idea what the devs were thinking. That and they didn't include audio sliders like in XB so you can't turn music way up.

Pic related is cemu's programmer.

Has nothing to do with I/O as you literally run out of memory, including shareable so the moment any app tries to use it it crashes

whoops forgot to respond to you:
I had to OC my i5 from 3.5 to 4.5 to get the FPS up to a consistent 60 outside of the dips when stuff loads in the distance. I also doubled my RAM from 8 to 16. Cemu as it is needs a lot of resources and you need to brute force it.

sage for double post

This thing is such an unstable mess, how can you bother with it?

I want to play XBX without paying nintendo $260.

by not having any of the issues described in the thread
the only thing I've got caught out on was not understanding how to flip to the Gamepad in Pikmin 3 and I've had no issues with that came, Chronicles, or MK8 since then

Are you saying there are no audio problems in Xenoblade Chronicles X?

Does anyone know how to get rid of the flickers in Bayonetta 2 or is that just how it is for now? I got to the third stage before I had to turn it off because of that and the fucking beeping sound.

At least it's playable, money well saved.