Bomberman R gets announced

sega did what nintendon't 20 years ago

PC Master Race wins again, baybee.

Teach how to net play plz. Why not set up an online server for Bomberman multi?

Why. Are you fucking Saturn autist.

just burn the game son

The only job Sega had was to ensure the console was a success. One of the best bomberman games died in that failure of a console now. We should be thankful hudson soft devs are still around.

sending you and that to the garbage

Are they?
I thought Konami bought their IPs and left them jobless.

Super Bomberman R is being made by hexadrive and some old bomberman devs from hudson soft I believe, they work at konami now.

So whatever happens, the new Bomberman is made by people that have half an idea of what they're doing and it'll be a Bomberman game in every sense of the term. Though probably most of the effort is on Nintendo's party considering Konami's still trying to go full-bore into pachinko.

Good to know, thanks for the info dude, much appreciated.

That's what makes me worry, this game seems like it's going to die on the Switch, just like OP's pic related, and we're never going to see one again.
Unless it sells just for being a day one game, and Konami gets them to make another extended multiplatform version, which is a two-step wishful thinking already.

No prob, the source is Matt Hawkins from siliconera.

I dunno, Bomberman makes one hell of a party game, which is something 1-2-Switch will definitely not fill by virtue of its being fucking retarded and strange. Making Not-Warioware a launch title's odd.

Hexadrive were the ones who made ZOEHD on the PS3 good after high volatge fucked it up. They also did Okami HD for the ps3(best version of okami to date) and Rez HD.

Definitely a safe bet it'll be a good game in that event.

Why is it impossible to find the soundtrack for this game?

STAY JELLY SATURNFAG HAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you tried Youtube?

I get that you have some weird fanaticism and dedication to your platform, but you must understand, you can't beat the real thing.

Especially because you can pirate it so easily.

Sure thing, user, let me just get my Saturn with a chip and hacked Action Replay, my 2 multitaps, my 8 controllers, and then hope I can actually have 8 people show up and not be shitters. Or I could play something on PC with my Fighting Commander over the internet.

It's the reason people play the Pokemon hacks and fangames instead of the official stuff. There's interesting things that the PMC won't do and it's free.

still inferior to the real thing :^)

Part of why I'm buying a Switch day-1 is for fucking Bomberman.

How are they going to make it worth full price? 50 stages and the classic battle mode would be acceptable for a $10-15 download. And don't forget about extra controllers ($40/50 for an uncomfortably tiny one and $70 for a decent one), paid online, and having to buy a new system with a barren software lineup. I'm hoping for extra game modes but modern Konami is probably too lazy to do anything even remotely creative. If this is just expensive-and-awkward-to-control Bomberman, it'd be a massive disappointment and a wasted opportunity to bring Bomberman back from the grave.

whats going to happen is it will be a carbon copy of bomberman 94 multiplayer only, no singleplayer, with shitty 3d graphics

Kill yourself

It's known by the Bomberman community that Saturn is the best. I don't think you have to make these threads as we are all well aware of which version to own and to play at tournaments.

user, that looked cool so I downloaded it, but it doesn't look like it has online other than directly connecting to someone's IP.

Also, playing with the bots in this game makes me want to kill myself as they never get aggressive at all and always know the exact blast range and fuse time of everything on the field at all times, so it either ends up with me laying neverending bomb rows that get perfectly avoided by every bot every time, or me sitting in a corner waiting 5 minutes for someone to at least try placing a bomb near anyone else.

It's a pretty miserable experience if you don't personally talk to people to play with you, is all I'm saying.

Hey, people bought a PS4 for Bloodborne.

I wonder why they Chose to make a Bomberman game for Nintendo, I hope we get Bomberman for the next Smash game as part of this deal.

Looks like a rush job honestly, I'd expect it to perform better considering the visual quality, maybe Konami are just going full jew and doing the game as cheaply as possible. That theme song is nice though.

I did but I sold it and only lost $50.

I'm gonna wait for reviews before I buy but I'm going to enjoy the fuck out of this, haven't had a decent Bomberman game in a long while.

What's up with the fuckers complaining about the price. It's like they want it to fail. Many shitty western movie like games with no value people preorder but a game with many hours and replay value is too expensive? Fucking retards.

it's a PC game son, what did you expect?