CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
6. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
7. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
8. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=eaKzo9SU9h0
- archive.org/details/13397040FILE1
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5j7az8/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_update_new_filing_system/
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVvqv93CM

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oM1OQ
globalratings.com/
archive.fo/2ra8W
archive.is/GyHPC
splayter.tumblr.com/post/155863919358/request-for-one-dude-it-should-have-been-crossover
gameobjective.com/2017/01/16/incredible-fundraising-gamergates-literally-whos/
ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc
youtu.be/XdmJXHJLZ6M
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/821283451818999808
globalratings.com/about.aspx
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=244024196
twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/821356459728498688
archive.is/XYyBa
archive.is/PDgvC
archive.is/7uXLd
archive.is/I8rQ9
web.archive.org/web/20170117153533/https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1570609
archive.is/eNCzT
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1246878.html
twitter.com/jobsatnintendo/status/820663761421770752
archive.is/ShBQJ
esterior.net/2017/01/aksys-games-confirms-tokyo-xanadu-ex-for-english-release-and-le-sets/
humblebundle.com/gift?key=262xAbZWAnVFwMUN
archive.is/TQVvn
archive.is/LKacw
archive.is/uFAhB
fvlb.org.nz/nz/pages/publication-details.html?title=199675
archive.is/BNpG8
polchan.xyz/
twitter.com/stillgray/status/821475939934552066
archive.is/wApUi
archive.is/oYoWB
archive.is/vem0L
archive.is/Buk4V
archive.is/AebVw
archive.is/2Ugrj
archive.is/WTuvj
archive.fo/kruTh
twitter.com/hyerpes/status/820825516580151296
archive.is/nOF3w
steamspy.com/app/560000
ccs.neu.edu/home/shivers/rants/scum.html
steamspy.com/app/339800
archive.is/UcaL7
humblebundle.com/gift?key=Kyyx7T2SYhk2FEhe
humblebundle.com/gift?key=WKHXf6FPYsY2SAE8
twitter.com/HuniePotDev/status/821365859969069056
mobile.twitter.com/HuniePotDev/status/821365859969069056
steamspy.com/app/367710
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/16/critics-pan-patriots-day-portraying-america-good-t/
archive.is/b7ha7
archive.is/zmyuJ
mobile.twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/819287381585039360
archive.is/PQ7V0
twitter.com/CherOfficiaI/status/821544396206182400
archive.is/7Am7N
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=fanservice from:christinelove
twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/819297118645080064
youtube.com/watch?v=ktIsyLdGyrA
g.e-hentai.org/g/550014/122434a7f5/
archive.fo/lbnTm
vndb.org/g1187?fil=tag_inc-1187.tagspoil-0;m=2
archive.fo/9LRfx
archive.fo/6MT5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

smegma

DARKNESS

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE CLOWNPIECE FOR BEST TOUHOU!

Don't do this

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD
archive.is/oM1OQ

Uncomfortable with the thought of a global rating board? Look here for some info to dig out.
globalratings.com/

POLL ENDS ON JANUARY 21ST, THE FIRST DAY OF TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY! LET'S GIVE GENSOKYO THE SAME TREATMENT!

Do whatever you have to do, but don't forget that GDC is in 2 months time. Prepare yourselves! Never forget to expose what Game Developers' Conference is; the equivalent of Frankfurt School of game development.

Sterling is making a game and Laura K is one of the characters. Remember this for when the game inevitably bombs and he uses >she as a shield as in people hated it because they are bigots

archive.fo/2ra8W

God, I hope it fucking flops.

Oh, forgot to mention:

archive.is/GyHPC

He shilled it on Jan 3, before the Switch launch. Last post on twitter was 2 days ago and >she said >she'll only return jan 20

Oy vey goyim! we dont need blankets and medication and sterile equipment! we only accept tax free cash donations!

splayter.tumblr.com/post/155863919358/request-for-one-dude-it-should-have-been-crossover

gameobjective.com/2017/01/16/incredible-fundraising-gamergates-literally-whos/

never EVER forget that communists are always the villains
its super gay

Anyone have that "making crystals" infograph that broke the geneva convention? I'd like to see how many of those assholes I could trick with it.

I think the ggfirewall add on is busted because I can't open pcgamer archives without it going berserk and constantly redirecting to pic related

I'm passionate.

who is this and why do they have me blocked?

GooberGaterAutoBlocker user detected.

Communists literally made a political comic where they laid it to rest after the fall of the Soviet Union.

It's so pathetic.

some alt-right fag

"It’s likely we will ship a small game as we campaign". Didn't see that coming a mile away.

I think I saw that in the BFG edition.

Hey, user, is that easy link for contacting the FTC figured out yet?

(94)

Wanted to see the comments and I accidentally went to the actual site. Sorry.

This is definitely a retarded ass use of money. It's almost PETA tier.

Last I checked, it was (90) at most.

Then again, unlike PETA blowing valuable money on pathetic propagandizing ripoffs, they themselves don't seem retarded yet, just delusional about a harmless symbol that represents health and its recovery of vitality in videogames somehow hurting their image just because it was logically lying around during a section of a shooter where things went to shit.

>>>/a/

disgusting

That money article is incredibly helpful. As we inch closer to Wu's latest publicity stunt, all that data on Scooby's antics will become very valuable. The same is true for all of these nobodies that have profited off of false victimhood.

I just got back from dinner. Here is a step by step guide (from what I understand) to make an appropriate claim to the FTC Concerning Patreon.
Step 1 Go to this page ftc.gov/faq/consumer-protection/submit-consumer-complaint-ftc and click on link that is circled in pic 1 (For the idiots present, click it on the website, not the picture)
Step 2 click on "Education, Jobs and making money" then select "No match found" (pic 2)
Step 3 Click on Other/Not Applicable (pic 3) Doing this will bring you to this page. (pic 4)
Step 4 Click on "Continue" as circled.
Step 5 This will bring you to this page (pic 5). As none of these options apply to reporting Patreon for failing to remove known doxers from their site, click on "continue" as circled in pic.

I was watchin some Game Theory here's the link if you wanna watch it: youtu.be/XdmJXHJLZ6M and all cringe aside, he does make a good point about non-cishet characters always being portrayed negatively.

Now, I know GG has said they're cool with lgbt characters as long as their sex/gender isn't their defining attribute and identity, but is GG ok with lgbt characters that aren't just there to check the diversity box getting to be the good guys, or even, dare I ask, the playable character?

What about if it's not expressly Gone Homo, but the character is still clearly queer?

Was I intended to read this post in a stereotypically ultra-gay voice? Because for some reason it just seemed right.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press
☑ Triggering Blizzcon
☑ is actually the FBI
☑ IS ACTUALLY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA
☑ Making alternate earth great forever
☑ Creating fake news
☑ Ordering pizza without pineapple
☑ Genesis of the alt-right
☑ Outliving Castro
☑ Corrupting communist mascots with glorious capitalism
☑ Laid the groundwork for online harassment and conspiracy
☑ Glorious Winged Faggot Extraordinaires
☑ Funded the most diverse game in history, eliminating racism, sexism, and the game/animation/whatever itself from existence
☑ Being associated with white supremacist groups
☑ Spent Christmas with Liru
☑ Actually had fun for Christmas
☑ Destroyed the alt-right
☑ Became meme warriors
☑ Toxic gamer culture
☑ Weaponized nostalgia
☑ Shutting down every woman who tried to even have a forum

fucking tweet thiefs

I want to fuck that bait

you just have to shitpost harder ya cunt

You can't archive a youtube link

I get very bored

I can't webm when I'm phoneposting

Not really, but if you want to I guess you can.

Why are you even away from the computer? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>>>/a/

hey why didn't u spolie that nigga

If you really wanna know, it's because despite working full time I'm too broke to afford my power bill, so I have to use a generator and solar panels and ration my usage like I'm a goddamn vault dweller. Right now it's night time, so I'm on the batteries I charged with my solar panels, and I can't use my computer because then I won't have enough power to keep my food cold for the night.

I forgot

that's not a good analogy

You do realize you just opened up even more questions towards how fucked up you are, right?

Stop. Now.

fuk u forgot

Probably so, but in all actuality that is my life in a nutshell: just a never ending abyss of fucked up shit that makes the Joker look sane, despite him having murdered several thousand people.

Too bad that doesn't fucking work as it's supposed to.

At least you didn't get a decade of therapy after getting cucked by your lesbian girlfriend.

Continuing from
Step 6 Fill out all of Patreon's details on this page (pic 1), then click "Continue".
Step 7 Fill out your personal details on this page (pic2) (if you wish) The FTC may wish to contact you for further information. Then click on "Continue".
Step 8 This page (pic 3) is probably the most important. Write out your complaint with as much detail as possible. If anons can point out archives where Patreon were notified of CON member's doxing, Include that information for the FTC. Also give details to where the CON skype chat logs can be accessed. Explain how despite being made aware that the CON members conspired to dox (using archive links) patreon failed to abide by its own terms and conditions, thus creating an unfair act (as I detailed here ( ). Use the archives to include dates and times of Patreon being notified (probably through their twitter account). Please note that they only give you a 3500 character limit. Then click continue.
Step 9 Review the information that you have supplied (pic 4) to ensure thoroughness and correct information. Click on submit.

If any other anons have better information, please point it out. Anons may also need archive links for when Patreon were notified of CON member;s doxing behavior As well as links to the CON leaks files.

I hope that retard's still going.

Because that little bitch is only going to make more people support or even push yuri out of spite.

Whoever he is, it's a fucking newfag who has no idea how things work here.

No, but I did put myself back together as best I could after getting cucked by my 65 year old unrequited love that made me believe she was a reincarnated goddess and that she had come to rid the world of the evil God's masculine corruption.

I'm still not right, 5 years later, but I think most psychologists would be amazed at the determination with which I've been crawling back out of the bottomless pit of stockholm psychosis.

:^)

which one?

thank you user

Is and what you needed?

what

Actually, Five Guys is what brought me to Holla Forums in the first place, and I was part of GG's twitter brigade until it became full of Holla Forumstards that used #NotYourShield…as it's fucking shield and showed no real love for lgbt people beyond using them as useful idiots, so I left. But I was there when Kuchera thought rape was funny, when we got our own TV show and pineapple was our greatest weapon.

I just left when the assholes on twitter turned out to just want to use people like me as a shield while bashing people for being like me.

As I said here

Hahahahha

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/821283451818999808

YIFF IN HELL, MARCHE

He's an Aussie, he's already in Hell.

what

What do you get out of bullying me? What the fuck is your actual problem that you follow me to other boards to be a cunt now? What are you gay?
I want to know what your fucking fixation with my life is that you have to follow me around. Every single time I come into a thread you're the only insufferable faggot who makes my life difficult. You wonder why I hate gays? One example is what a massive fucking annoying fag you are user. You aren't helping your case, you're the only fucking fag in this whole fucking board who gets triggered, triggered enough to report me and get my entire fucking IP range banned. You're a spineless little shit and I could break you in half in real life. There are adult things in this world, and when you realize this and stop being an edgy little faggot then maybe just maybe you'll be worth more than the shit in your own toilet.
Love happens, heartbreak happens, and for you to be such a little twat about a real life situation shows that you're underaged and only doing it to fit in you miserable sack of dogshit. You will never amount to anything but an internet troll with no friends.

Maybe you should take a break

Don't be that guy.

So basically here's how it goes:

I had a fucked up dreamworld as a kid. Despite being incredibly sheltered, they were full of blood, gore, death, dark gods and eldritch horrors. When christianity didn't address these problems beyond "is de red pitchfuck man :DDDDD" , I went searching. Bhuddism, Hinduism, Zoastrianism, Paganism, Wicca, Satanism, Aliens, OBEs, all arcane knowledge I could find I absorbed.

And then I stumbled across a forum for people that believe themselves to be reincarnated aliens, and I found her. She joined an hour after I did, and despite everything telling me I shouldn't, I talked to her.

And she whisked me away from the forum to skype and discovered I was her long lost friend from quadrillennia ago, and I couldn't deny that I felt a deep connection too. Hell, I still feel it even now, despite being estranged from her for 5 years.

She revealed to me her nature as the reincarnation of Kali, and her mission to free the souls imprisoned her against their will, and we went through astral training where she got her spirit friends (whose energies felt just like friends from my dreams) to do a bunch of spiritual activations on me.

Over time, as we connected more and more I fell madly in love with her, and could spiritually bilocate to be in her house. I was able to describe it perfectly to her, and then she showed me pictures of it and it was just as I had seen it.

Somehow, she had pheremones that to this day still pull incessantly at me, and yet she had no romantic interest in me whatsoever, because there was too much of an age gap between us, despite me being of legal age.

In our quest to put an end to the christian God's grip over this planet (not through conventional means, mind you), I brought in someone I thought could help. He was 6 years older than me, and that was enough for her to want to fuck him, and they did.

He even made up a bs reason why, that it would bring about the singularity. I went with it until I could stand it no longer, and in a rage I burned every bridge between us, severed myself from my soul which was completely attached to her and then struggled on as a husk of a person until I dug deep and reforged a new soul for myself.

The worst part is, no matter how fucking real it all was to me, I honestly don't know if she was just some LARPing bitch and it was just rp for her. But if it was, she was dedicated - most of the day, every day for three years we talked and worked. Also for a LARPer she somehow has my real soul that yearns for me to reconnect with it.

Best part is, I haven't told you 1/1000th of all that happened over those 3 years, and how I met other reincarnated gods and goddesses, interwove the multiverse, dreamscapes and simulation theory with fractal themes in entertainment reflecting us and our story.

But yeah, that's the basics of it. I probably just opened the Pandora's Box of your curiosity, but it's better for your psyches if you just treat me as a crazy person and just answer my original question.

Since I know she would never be a part of GG or gamer culture though if it really was her, it'd be her that was following me, not the other way around as games don't interest her, you've got me confused with someone else fam.

No words.

I still hope I become a demon when I die and even I never got this asshurt being called out for retarded bullshit.

Has this BTFO been spread throughout the rest of the site?

Yeah. Thanks.

Time for bed. My body's basically screaming at me to sleep.

What.. the fuck am I reading

My life.

You just got addicted to being important to that woman because of you lack of friends or healthy social interactions.

The path out of unhealthy bonds is to form healthy bonds, to be connected to people you want to be present with. Addiction is just one symptom of the crisis of disconnection. The opposite of addiction is not sobriety; the opposite of addiction is connection.

Fuck off. If you don't know shit about a topic, don't open your mouth like you do you tremendous cocksucker. This better be bait.

Well, it fucking happened. 8/pol/ has been completely compromised, and there's no sign of a new place to go to. I'm all out of roads.

And what about you losers? Still here, huh? You know, I almost never notice the GG threads here, but they're still here, aren't they? All the time. Always here. It's really weird.

Shit, fucked up that first reply I did. Meh. It's fine.

user your life sounds pure autism

Put the gun down, slut.

plz elaborate

There's only one way to settle this

I really can't behind the automated rating process, especially an international one. Sounds like a recipe for abuse.
globalratings.com/about.aspx

Well, I blazed through 20 years in one paragraph and 3 years in the rest, it makes a lot more sense having lived it than reading a synopsis.

That being said, what deeper sense it does make from having lived it doesn't make it any more clear, only contextualized. I'm just as - if not more - unsure of what happened and the implications of it than outsiders are.

I don't even know where to start. None of it makes any damn sense. Even for a genius like me. That's because there's no sense among it to begin with.

Strip poker?

What the fuck? My body suddenly shot awake. Whatever.

Liking the new attitude.

its time to duel

I hope I get 3 of a kind (trips)

I clicked the first image like you said. What now?

I guess that means that I get to call you an idiot. :^)

fgt

Do you have Patreon's information, so anyone else jumping on can do it just as simply?

So… I guess a week into January, this thing just sort of happened where, contrary to the activity of the rest of the board, there were these threads that immediately started filling up about a non-existent feud with TRS. When you go to any of the threads, all of the posts seem completely alien, and there's no info about what the fuck the threads are really about besides hating TRS and doxing people from the site, even though they aren't liberals or antifa or anything like that. It might not make sense unless you're a Holla Forums regular, but I wouldn't think that Holla Forums would like it if their mods were compromised by the other side.

So, these threads, there were like 20 of them in a week somehow, and whenever people come into the thread asking what the fuck they're about, everyone says to read the archived threads instead of summarizing, and when they do that and continue to question what the fuck any of the threads are about or what TRS did wrong, they get banned for being a "TRS shill". Even stranger is that a tiny few TRS people will show up and have no idea themselves what the fuck is going on. At least that's from the perspective of a bystander at best. But I'm sick of seeing this paranoia against other white nationalists, it makes no sense to me.

Just stay in these threads. I get all the Holla Forums I could ever need just from here.

Gross. I can't bother with caring about "GamerGate" anymore. Not in over a year and a half.

I have found this information bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=244024196

you surly corrected the record here

Suit yourself. I learn about everything I need to just from asking questions among anons who share enough meaningful tastes and interests that I can live with the more eccentric genocidal aspects.

You're right, let me rephrase that.

Disgusting.

Look I like video games and all but compared to what you would find on Holla Forums, that wouldn't fall under "meaningful tastes and interests". I don't see the problem with sticking around on Holla Forums to talk about video games and taking political issues seriously on Holla Forums.

Because GG threads are comfy and they get more than a healthy balance of playful shitposting and actual discussion.

We all care about games and can relate with that for one. With our interests in Japanese media stemming from our enjoyment of their games over the years, things more naturally blend together preserving the more titillating, idealized parts feminazis hate so much, which speak volumes about pathetic pretentiousness and insecurities. With that exact kind of knowledge that what we like is utterly harmless towards anyone that isn't retarded or even outright insane, violence or sex, we can perfectly strike back at all the bullshit gaming's dealt with forever, at its all time worst now, but not beyond saving.

I just remembered something old and stupid. Remember when angry Joe was talking about Anita harassement and whatever the fuck and his defense was "FEMINIST LOVE SEX" while making weird moaning faces and putting pics of Anita in a pink background and sex jazz music

Good evening, faggets!

You're fortunate you're far away from me, or I already Destino your ass.

user, you are a mentally ill person. I hope you go to therapy at one point. She was likely another mentally ill person and you were both feeding each others nonsense out of a sense of need.

Honestly, I find Holla Forums completely lacking in any principles or realistic and feasibly implementable ideas. It's just a board for right-wing identity politics and I cannot fucking stand identity politics regardless of left/right. I'd rather be working on realistic solutions to problems not retarded dreams that will never come true.

Can't say I remember that at all.

Took them a few months

8ch been really weird lately. we're getting artist shilling their stuff on Holla Forums and Holla Forums, drawfags are making their presents known outside of drawthreads circle jerk and we're getting some really weird concerned mental illness posting and and edglelord bait. Did we do something right to get attention?

I think it's one of his top 10 controversies in gaming in maybe 2014? I'm not sure

Whoever still says that feminism is about equality to this day needs to kicked in the head.

Prove it

Possibly digs into ESRBusted and IARC, Trump being sworn in soon, gamers being dead and powerless, but also responsible for everything that is "ugh icky -ist and gross" in the world. General sense of something in the public mood starting to shift away from the insanity of political correctness, possibly people becoming aware that No Borders No Nations is simply a pallete swap of Globalism. Take your pick.

I'm mad now. Is this a thing people do, splitting the bill based on a percentage instead of everyone paying for what they ordered?

I assume it has to do with LKD, which reminds me.

IF YOU'RE SEARCHING FOR GAMES THAT POLYGON ET AL LAMBASTED FOR HAVING SEX AND SEXUAL STUFF, THEN DON'T ONLY SEARCH FOR VN GAMES

I'm sure there are lots of Japanese-made console/PC games that they hated on, while they praised a lesbian VN with a "raped straight" route.

Sheeeit, that too. The colluding clique was heavily shilling that too iirc.

go back to reddit

In spain it is custom to pay the bill equally split, even if someone orders a little more than othes.

That's terrible. If I'm having dinner with someone they better be related to me or someone I want to fuck if I'm paying for more than what I ordered.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

user, you have to become acquainted with mister Hal O'Peridol stat.

Should we be worried?

>>>Holla Forums8803769

I like games like Overwatch, Halo, and Rocket League, don't play many japanese games.

The artist who made this shilling on Holla Forums its still up and doing a kind of ama we also got eltonel and
papu is in this thread I knew him as vivanon and that person who does the all female
lizard schoolgirls webcomic posted in the GG thread because they didn't like the draw thread.
We also had that one guy who drew witch vivian and got butthurt that he didn't impress the drawthread
even though he only got positive responses. and because I don't have room the guy who drew Loli deep freeze twins.

you can already see the edge lord and the mental patient posting here

Don't forget about the tranny getting nintendo leaks wrong and ruining his career on bad guesses.

I feel.. tad smug, user.
Is this the same feel that the Illuminati would have always felt?

didn't realise I was 1 at the time. But you were too. You're the user who spams r/the_donald posts here. And that story is from a few months ago.

But the current subjective rating process is exactly what makes it such shit.

It makes to me.

I am not.

There's some poetic irony to that and they deserve every bit of it.

most people won't see the difference between a post on Holla Forums or halfchan. and because they are more known they will always get the blame while we will always be the "worst"
feels good

E, goodthinkers kvetching about ungoodthinkers isn't anything new

incorrectly assigning blame to the very party that would hate it is a special kind of delight

Nah.

That is true. But I feel like this is one of those Catch-22 kind of things.
And like I mentioned before, there's many targets than just the ESRB. Stores won't carry AO games, console makers don't want AO games, people still have a stigma against AO games, publishers and developers don't contest and censor themselves so that a parent doesn't lose their shit over a slight cleavage exposure.

Ah yes. Jimbo Sterling's muse du jour or something.

but then we never get any credit

Fuck, my name keeps falling off.

That has actually strangely stopped. No idea why, it stopped on its own.
Inutile de continuer, user. Je saisis pas vraiment ce que ça t'apporte, vu qu'en général tout le monde s'en fout un peu que tu fasses semblant.

good. let it

You're super sexy when you speak French. Can you please do it some more? Even insults will do.

It is some sort of balance. Besides, it only applies when everyone orders something that is more or less the same.

We might be generous, not stupid.

REMOVE NAMEFAG

J'ai fucké ta mere

Fucking kikes

Hello

Why this bread is infested with autists and retards?

Again, you're replying to the idiot, anons.

If perhaps you need some use for it, in french we would say "j'ai niqué ta mère" (or perhaps "j'ai baisé ta mère", but it's less common).

This is when you just pay for yourself, they cannot legally force you to pay for them.

I wish you said that in French, but that'll do

wheredoyouthinkweare.webm

Wonder if pic related would be a way to troll Red Cross

can't you just rotate the cross into an X and be done with it

ara ara

But this is way beyond the usual level. This is fucking Holla Forums tier autism, I mean, jesus fucking christ. Even masterchan would not contain all these spergs and cancer.
I have no idea what the fuck is going on in this bread.

Don't talk shit about Holla Forums, friend. They've come a long way. Ignore the horsefuckers, though.

Ah, I oublié que the academie francaise n'approve pas des anglicisms :^)

Better yet, find some organisations in England to pit them against.

Hey, that's good enough. Could you namefag as Val for a bit and bully me some more?

twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/821356459728498688

I really, really hope NOA considers that gamers are watching them like hawks and comparing their shit to Japanese versions.

archive.is/XYyBa
archive.is/PDgvC

Nintendo of "Europe"

Murrikans, everyone.

thats an easy one, none of the drawfags are posting in the drawthread anymore save for 2 newfags and a tripfag, because they were literally driven out with the hotpockets help

gook

I don't think that scalie tumblr webcomic drawfag was actually here, it was just some faggot larping

archive.is/7uXLd

Also he changed his Twitter name after I told him about how he was obsessed with butts.

NIGGA ARE YOU FUCKING MEMORIZING EVERY IMAGES I POST?

Year-Month-Day is good too, if only I could convince people to use it

www. reddit.com/r/AMA/

GABE IS DOING AN AMA TODAY

Yes.. on reddit. If you're willing to stick your hand in shit and make an account, I'd probably pummel him with questions about Ladykiller and general censorship on Steam.

Be sure to report the answer about HL3/ep3, even though it's a known fact they probably will never come out.

yes

archive.is/I8rQ9
web.archive.org/web/20170117153533/https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1570609

WHAT HAVE I DONE? WHAT HAVE I CREATED? WHAT A MESS I MADE, WHEN IT ALL WENT WRONG
why

Someone wants your tight gookbutt.

Is it confirmed? archive.is finally compromised?

Dude watch out, he's a butt pirate and he's looking to plunder your booty.

STAHP
WAHT IS THIS, THE NEW AGE OF BULLYING? THE YANDERE STALKING HEADPAT BULLYING WITH OBSESSED AFFECTION? WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN

Yes, you deserve to be ultra bullied

I shouldn't have learn English through shitposting on 4chan

Yeah, people really shouldn't need special insider advantages to get their smut on the biggest PC game platform. I think porn games should be just as free and unregulated as Greenlight and Early Access. Put 'em behind an 18+ checkbox and let people run wild. Because it really sucks that if you want to sell a PC game you're stuck with DLsite taking 70% of your profits.

It's a huge disincentive to make a decent game when your time and effort could be spent on a game people will actually be exposed to and you have the chance to become the next indie superstar. But when that stuff gets through people buy it. DNA is absolutely atrocious with garbage writing, art, and gameplay but people are desperate for fetish games and they're looking for them on their one stop shop for PC games. They made so much money that their new game has some real production value with animations and everything.
We'd probably start getting some cool porn games with decent mechanics if people could afford to spend more than a month working on them. Until then westerners are stuck with text games and text based slave trainer clones.

What the fuck am I reading.

I think you'll get a lot of mileage out of this image.

This one's great too.

archive.is/eNCzT

The Incredible Fundraising Tale of Gamergate’s “Literally Who’s”

Don't only archive it. Also, already posted earlier :

This is really it, for real this time.

We had a few warnings about archive but we never really listened to them, this is the final death blow for us. All of our eggs are in the archive basket and we never secured archive or bothered to make a backup, now this single fatal flaw has killed GG for good. All of our evidence, all of our history, every single DF link, every single GG thread, it will all be erased forever.

We lost, we have been utterly defeated and there is nothing we can do about it. This is the end, it's time to #CloseTheGate

Good God, that's highway robbery.

you can sell a porn game on steam, but don't include the porn in the actual download, just make an additional patch with the porn.

you can even sell shit like "chapter 1: no porn here" then make all the rest of the game downloadable to people in your website with the right credentials, not like that wil stop people from pirating your shit anyway

Holla Forums is right again

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1246878.html

Well, if only Holla Forums would also know how to link to other board properly.

It is easily possible that it is from Holla Forums and not Holla Forums due to the fact that you fags had plenty of threads dedicated exclusively for porn, which could easily have attraced the retard in the OP.

Also

>>>/catalog/

But some people don't have to do that anymore. I don't think anyone should have to hide away their smut when that's the draw of the game anyway.
And I know I wouldn't pay money for something as crazy censored like Criminal Girls just because there's a re-lewd patch out there.

On Holla Forums I see this url shit constantly, they can't even link to their own threads properly, let alone crossboard.

It's like a flood of newfags.

That really should be straight up illegal.

Probably it's exactly that, a flood of newfags from /r/TheDonald and Voat.

Everything is fine.

We dont have any evidence that it was him

Remember a few threads ago when someone spotted a job listing for a Translator at Nintendo of America?
twitter.com/jobsatnintendo/status/820663761421770752
This is the reason why that job became available.

If you watched the Switch presentation last week, you might remember an absurdly high-energy Suda51 being overdubbed by an absurdly low-energy English translator, single-handedly ruining the announcement of the third Travis Touchdown game.
Someone got a text transcript, translated what Suda actually said, and added subtitles to the original video. It's like comparing chalk to cheese.

Had misread the initial post, still, the point stands. It is a pretty obvious thinly veiled porn thread, which most likely came as a result of Holla Forums's desperate attempts to get people to stay on their board by posting porn.

But which is better?

I'm still convinced it wasn't the translator's fault; if you listen to the entire event, it's obvious the various english speakers had a prompter to read from, and merely read this instead of directly translating. Which means that when Suda's translator couldn't say anything, it was because the prompter itself fucked up, not the translator. Heck, the guy even went so far as to translate live, which other translators didn't seem to have done so far since they were just saying what they'd been given. Other proof of this : after suda's translator finished, just before that, the following japanese on the stage's translator started before that nihon guy had even started speaking.
So no, they probably didn't fire anyone, at least not one of the translators there.

I want to cum inside Anita

There was Battleborn porn?

The guy doesn't sound absurdly high energy to me. I don't speak jap so I'm only going by the inflection, tone and body language but I get that he's fairly excited or trying to excite the audience, and doing a fairly good job it seems without stepping over to psychotic or spaghetti spillage. That english speaking translator though is definitely low energy, not a good match at all.

These threads get more pathetic each time I see them please just let it die.

No

Just delete your pics, you damn nip

Gooks aren't nips, fam

It's all squint to me.

thats the joke

That's as far as I got. Now lurk more you fucking faggot, Jesus they even have summaries in the thread sometimes. Then again you are posting undertale so it makes sense you are retarded.

Thanks for the summary, i say just give Holla Forums a month and things will return to a decent state. Same shit happened in September, it got better by October.

whats trs

Gookanon, can you provide a summary about what has or hasn't happened in Korea over the past few months? I've been out of the loop for a while and want to know if Worst Koreans are still angry about they president being a puppet.

The Right Stuff, an alt-right blog/website.

I took a look at their latest thread (17?) on the matter and surmised the same. It's good that they fight it out and clean house, it's good to refresh what one stands for. Nearly every thread on Holla Forums is infighting, but that's how we come to consensus and learn about what makes this or that game shit.

The Right Stuff. It's a website ran by Jew liberal pretending to be "alt-right" for shekels.

The biggest development is Samsung's heir was arrested.

Some games are objectively not shit and faggots need to be called out for saying otherwise.

user, do you have the rest of Patreon's info? I just woke up and I'm still feeling tired. Problem I have.

I think Jason Schreier is completely broken now.

archive.is/ShBQJ

NEWS

B-but it's snark about Trump! This is super-duper newsworthy!

And Trump is still richer and had more of a mark on history than you did Jason.

Any smug hentai images similar to pepe like the girl from the eroge making one?

Obama isn't on that list, is he.

I made new sitrep in few bread ago. You can check the archive. There is so much shits happening beyond my comprehension. It's like endless onion pilling, new reveals after leaks after surprises. Even our own people can't catch up all the happenings. I tries to sum up the situation best I can.

Not yet, he's not been arrested yet. The arrest warant is currently being reviewed and tommorow it will be judged.
The special investigation task force threatened Lee for months, that he funded Choi tremendously, and finally they put arrest warant on him few days ago, what an absolute mad men.
Thw tension between the task force and Samsung is like fucking old western movie's final mexican stand off scene. The task force fucking literally wants to annihilate the empire of Samsung. And Samsung won't back down thay easily.
Hory shet dis gun b gud
People around me saying thanks to Choi and Park we ain't gotta have to go to theater to watch movies. This is better than hollywood thriler.

VIDEOGAMES JOURNALISM

Not quite sure what you mean.

I want to laugh at this, but then I realize this is games journalism now.
They can't stop for a minute and think "hmm isn't this the reason why GG exists?".

don't they know that sports player get payed more then any fucking President of the United States?

Speaking of samsung. How different is samsung and lg goldstar, really. I mean I have various products from both, though I'm wary of LG computer monitors since one of the lg brand IPS screen I bought crapped out. Even though I like the picture quality, it went kaput a few months after the warranty ran out. (1 year). Reading up on them the two seem like yuge rivals, but I wonder sometimes if it's that bigly different in actuality.

Also, most of the MSM here has zilch on what is going on in S Korea. The closest thing and kinda strange due to the timing, was a story about how workers in S Korean electronic manufacturing were not compensated for work injury. Not a single thing about megalia or anything else related. If it wasn't for the link to a live stream you gave some threads back, I wouldn't even know there was shit going down in gooklandia.

The girl from the eroge making porn literally does that hand on chin smug Kek does.

Got you covered (too lazy to merge the screencaps).

Why are all the official 2hus drawn so badly?

Because ZUN can not into art.

Because ZUN's skill is in fucking music, not drawing

This man likes to brag about his journalism degree, then turns around and obsesses over petty celebrity bullshit – Sad!

I don't know what you are talking about

Samsung and LG is age old Korean rival companies in similar business area. They both rivals in tech and electronics. Sometimes Samsung do better and sometimes LG does. Their quality is in same class to buy one with better warrenty. It's like kind of MS vs Apple in Korean way.
S. Korea is politically isolated. It feels like the western MSM doesn't want to people outside of Korea getting grasp of what is going on here. As I said many times, SK is political, social experiment field for western investors. They seem to monopolize the experiment results and informations they gathered in here.
South Korea has highest number of public clinical & social testing going on in the whole world solely by the numbers. This place is main battleground of Chinese, Japanese, and western investors. Even our own politics are just puppet war show. The foreign owns more land than it's own people. I think that explains alot.

Thanks brah, a few those looked familiar, shit's fucking cuhrayzee. Then again I noticed in some d&c false flagging against GG in other boards, mostly Holla Forums but not limited to it. There was a peculiar mention of gook. Might not necessarily be refering to gookanon specifically, but it was somewhat strange that it mentions gook at all.

Tokyo Xanadu (Vita) for this Summer
Tokyo Xanadu Ex+ (PS4 & PC) for this Fall)

esterior.net/2017/01/aksys-games-confirms-tokyo-xanadu-ex-for-english-release-and-le-sets/

Now we wait to see if the localization turns out perfect like Muramasa Rebirth or just above NISA tier like their Shiren localizations.

I'm not really trying to shill my stuff, for what's worth it, otherwise I'd be signing it; some user just felt like linking my twitter last thread

Yeah that's what I was guessing it boils down to. Sheeit, nowadays if I need a new monitor or screen it will likely be a Benq brand, or anything with a good enough picture quality with 3 years warranty.
There is very little to no mention of it from most of the MSM where I am. And the more I look into it, the more fucked up it seems that there is little to no coverage by the press. The MSM everywhere seems to be 99.999% well on it's way to fully becoming the Ministry Of Truth.

It's probably because there's vast war propaganda going on in nipland. Abe, media and the internet brigade trying to spin the public to actually invade gookland and start ww3 eletric boogaloo. They claiming we fucking illegally occuplying some fucking stone in the ocean nobody cares and his internet brigade demanding it's finally time to gas gooks.
I heard the current propaganda situation in nipland is pretty goncerning but you know, we don't have time for this shit.
Expect 2ch samurais spamming anti-gook shit all kinds of places.

At least the Jap dub is confirmed

Holla Forums has no sense of humour.

Polina is so cute

Her name is Erika.

She'll burn through her nine lives quite quickly.

The only way to make her good.

huehuehuehue

This'll be great, I can tell.

oh boy here we go dis gon b gud

Dude I fucking love you.

Here_we_go.jpg

There's more than one gookanon lurking in fullchan, but only one is our favorite gook. There's those Ilbe disinfo agents that are still around since way back last year when gookanon did his very first sitrep. Funny as the "violent ultraconservative" (read: alt-right before alt-right was a thing) group was exposed as pawns funded by one of the 8 Goddesses' arms.

GLORIOUS
Now I'm wondering how /a/ will get the treatment, considering both Holla Forums and Holla Forums are their boogiemen now.

He's been doing this for how many decades now?

8/a/ has a board mascot?

Two.

Oh boy, here we go.

Yeah. False flagging and trying to d&c Holla Forums, GG and Holla Forums is nothing new, but that mention of gook in it just stuck out as being very strange to me.

But they aren't. They're literally just there to shitpost and make fun of Bitchford who obviously made the whole board himself.

Presumably identical to halfchan's A-Tan, just like with Holla Forums and Holla Forums

I am actually surprised that place got that many users after 20 hours, there are places that stay empty after months, and are way more common than "battlebornrule34". Who even googles that and randomly stumbles upon that place?

How can you be doing art for your games for two decades and just keep getting progressively worse?

He makes the games while he's drunk, what did you expect

That reminds me of that one time when I abused of her tan, time ago.

The Holla Forums comic is supposed to be just that one page, guys
Sorry

At least it's less cancerous than actually playing the Stillborn.

It's the Ojou-s/a/ma and her Meidos. They just don't get much use, since the only boards here that do use their board mascots/tans are like, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /furry/, /monster/, and /pone/

I've said it before but I'll say it again. Who needs a dystopian cyberpunk mindbending meme magic saga MMORPG when you have GG.

By starting the Touhou series as an excuse for making video game music.

Seriously, ZUN's game is music. Drawing, not so much.

W-why would you do that? Setting up this absurdly comical scenario and then just throw it all away? Do you hate us that much?

It got that many users because the tweet went viral due to its patheticness.

That's what happens when you force a programmer guy to draw shits.

I WILL FUCKING LEARN HOW TO DRAW AND FUCKING FINISH IT WITH SINDO L AND FATALPULSE STYLE MINDBREAKING HARDCORE DOUJIN SOMEDAY

I just realized, Holla Forums has a left hand. He's supposed to have two right hands.

And indeed he visits us a lot.

B-but I just wanted to play video games…

That sounds more like an invitation right there.

TH15 Reimu may have fucked up coloring/shading, but it is a much more ambitious pose than most previous ones and at higher res, at least she doesn't look like a fucking doll.

I don't play overwatch, no real interest in it personally. The cutscenes promos are akshually pretty good. And I would gladly rim Widowmaker's purple ass and quim for days. But battleborn r34, that shit is really niche. Are there that many fuckers who really wants r34 of thalidomide characters?

Can you imagine the face of the person saying this?

He or she must be tearing a muscle trying not to laugh.

HOLY SHIT

dat's very deep, user.

It's only a game. :^)

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffthuehuehuehuehue.jpg

Oh the BBC is going in somewhere alright

I like the projection these antifa faggots are demonstrating. Even if you assume that they mean Nazis to be people that consider themselves as such and not everyone that they don't like, even then that is top-tier projection, because generally I see the exact opposite happening.

If nothing else, this shows they're well aware of the credibility crisis of modern media.

One biker can fucking kill about five of them with a single punch.

In that case it was probably made by one of his friends or by himself to gain some pity from the community and gaming journalists because "the evil gaming community" targets him with porn.

Do you think Bob will start believing that Mario is part of the real world?

He and Dobson will probably act as if this is Nintendo admitting the DiC cartoons are canon.

yes

That's hilarious.

Can't say no to a crying animu girl.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Very nice.

humblebundle.com/gift?key=262xAbZWAnVFwMUN
Free game, I already have it.

Thanks, onii-fam.

…Well, that escalated quickly.

What a slut and ideology traitor

The beginnings of this bread was infested with autists, spergs, retards, shills, and mentally-ill people but later it got blessed with drawfags and dank memes.

And it's not even halfway through yet.

And Marche wants to fug this?

Are you all ready for Meme Congress?

BUY MONKEY BRAIN
THITH ITH AN ULTIMATUM

Congressman Cernovich?

archive.is/TQVvn
archive.is/LKacw
archive.is/uFAhB

I'm not sure which is more embarrassing to 8/pol/, the fact these board wars are occurring between them and TRS, or with fucking Holla Forums as in:

Current Year's not slowing down on the insanity, I see. What's next, another Egyptian God like Kek joining the fray?

Congressman Cernovich, i'm CIA

Cute.

When are they fixing the transhit BO and any socjus shit apparently in there?

Gun Gal: Double Peace is banned in New Zealand
fvlb.org.nz/nz/pages/publication-details.html?title=199675

Mantas are still fucking faggots.

I remember when they were taking submissions.
The only decent design was #4.

Well, that would explain a few things.
Probably never, unfortunately. Isn't there another anime board somewhere on the site.

Are people surprised?
New Zealand is #1 on the Freedom Index for a reason. Freedom as in "Free to only like things we approve of."

I want /a/, damn it.

Well, user?

….he was Australian, right?

I had a dream CIA somehow possessed me in a game about exploration before America was found by the colonists and made me say "From this barren land one day a great nation fire will rise."

If he wasn't Australian before, he is now. Because he's down under the ground

When are we going to see Bizzaro-Holla Forums make an appearance?

I wonder if i should write a bizzao fanfiction involving trump and Vivian and leak in to the press to see which one would be dump enough to carry it.

It would be abput how trump meets a persian red haired girl who likes to play vidya aand leak dastardly secrets about the DNC and working a triple agent for the cia,kgb,mosad it would involve psychedelic giraffes and ecstasy pills while flaming chickens are tossed from helicopters into the siberian wasteland

Do it

archive.is/BNpG8
This is amusing

Also

Are we still pretending Turkey still is a democracy?

Not a virgin, I'm not interested.

This game looks fucking fantastic. If this is most likely bundled with the console, it'll really help it sell just seeing how good a new 3D Mario game looks.

But user

What if it's a virgin ara?

You obviously don't browse Holla Forums.

if only there was a way to kick all of them out of germany.

I DON'T GET THIS SHIT! It's always this demand for an "apology". It's so fucking weird. What did they "start"? None of the shit you're saying has any context or explanation. It's all just rhetoric without any basis. From what I've seen, dozens of people that argue against this have been immediately banned, even worse, you get banned for posting ban lists that show even one ban related to it.

Also

The apology part is obviously a reference to the statement from TRS that Holla Forums should apologise for not liking them

It's called a Christmas Cake.

MILFs, not ever even once.

No, I'm talking about the demand for TRS members to "apologize" but these specific posters never explain themselves.

Speaking of TYT, what did Cenk mean by this?

Yes, I am talking about the same thing you are.

Both places are shit, and you're all faggots and this shit has less to do with GamerGate than marche's shitposting.

Sincerely, a first exodus Holla Forumsack.
PS. At least it's not Holla Forums who are literally reddit.

Wasn't it confirmed that the owner of TRS donated everything to a pro-Israel foundation or something?

If I remember correctly, that is correct.

Where did all the OG Holla Forumsacks go?

Mod drama ran them off last i heard

This is not necessarily true. Let me see if I can clear this up.

>Aras
-Aras are women who are confident, sexually intimidating and seductive, ie: the type who say "Ara ara~" at someone.
-Though often depicted as older women, aras can come in a wide variety of ages from highschool to well into middle age.
-Aras can be virgins or experienced. It's the personality that's important.
-An example of a virgin ara highschooler is Akeno from Highschool DxD, for instance.
-Another example of a virgin ara would be Camilla from Fire Emblem.

>Christmas Cakes
-Christmas Cakes are any women who have reached their mid-20s without being married and without having children. Assumedly, they are also not in a serious relationship that could lead to marriage either.
-Cakes can be virgins or not. All that matters is that they are unmarried with no kids.
-Cakes can be aras, but they are not all aras, as being an ara is a personality type and being a cake is a type of social situation.

I'm planning to spread what was revealed about aGG in 2016 like with the CONLeaks, ZachAttack, sexual molestation charges, etc. and rub it in the faces of SJWs about what they did to contribute to their own fall. Expecting them to pull anything during and shortly after the Inauguration? If only the Honey Badgers real court date concluded this month to really nail it home, but at least we'll see the end of their reign accelerate this weekend. After that, we push towards more concrete OPs again.

Taking a quick look over there, it doesn't seem to bad. Besides some shitposting over some Putin banter, Anne Frank jokes and Trump's inauguration, things seem to have calmed down.

I've illustrated the proper way to carry around a new and or unruly cat.

I wasn't mad I didn't get a response, I'm mad the threads are so shit. If I drew for attention I'd sign the stuff I draw and namefag all over. I only go there because I know what it's like to be a requestfag and see your idea drawn.

I know a dedicated site that some apparently went to, but I'm not sure if I should name it in case shills/leftypol/ watching will decide to follow them there.

I love her fate in this way

What said. Otherwise, shit, I dunno. A lot of them just quit the internet in general, but I know some just hang around on Holla Forums nowadays, kind of like me.

Thing is, it's become an ideological hugbox and disagreeing with the hivemind will get you gassed.

They are bound to try to pull shit as shown by O'Keefe. I wouldn't worry about it too much though, the only thing they will accomplish is pissing people off because Trump most definitely won't resign over a failed celebration event. If they do in fact pull shit then it will only give Project Veritas more legitimacy, which alone will make it great shitposting material.

Aras are almost always posted as MILFs only.

I won't accept Cakes as nonvirgins when unloved in 2D is synonymous with unfucked. I'm going to continue saying Christmas Cakes and saying untouched mature women are the best.

I say keep it to yourself. Although if it's endchan or 8ch.pl it's a fucking trap.

You mean polchan? Yeah that place is slowing dying too and its buggy like hell. Talked to a couple of them, warned them about the gradual slow down, I gave them to the end of January before it dies. It runs off endchan software, so take that in mind.
polchan.xyz/

When has Holla Forums never been that? Its always been a far right board, how do you think /leftpol/ came to be, ya fucking commie?

Milfs can be aras, but not all aras are milfs. Many cakes are virgins, but not all. A 25 year old single OL who had some sexual experience in college but is currently single with no children is still a Christmas Cake. These are the terms. You can prefer them a certain way, but that does not change their meaning. As I said, there most definitely can be cake Aras. Instructor Sara almost counts. In fact, she might. I've never seen if she says it in Japanese or not.

spun off from 4chan's /lit/, I hear

So… a Femen fat fuck had molested a wax statue of Trump in spain, it was pretty embarassing and hillarious.

Why all feminist protesters are fat ugly whales?

Because the D cures most cases of feminism

How lewd.
Next you'll tell me she likes to hold hands.

The fun thing is that she grabbed the Trump statue by the crotch gritando "grab the patriarchy by the balls!" in taco.

Not endchan or 8ch.pl. Fed up with how the global staff has run Holla Forums though, and apparently there was some fuckery involved with Jim removing and pissing off /sp/'s original board owner as an example.

I'm also thinking about what articles and stunts they'll pull off, exactly. Like, what was the worst shit they've done so far, and what will they do to top it and reach new lows in stupidity, like with GoldenShowerGate.

That was Josh, wasn't it?

It was Josh

I thought Femen had a strict "no fatties" rule because the creator essentially wanted his own personal harem.

blacked.com

Yep, that's the place. This is one of their posts about the state of goons fucking with imageboards.

Because they're asshurt about being rejected by society because of reasonable enough standards for attractiveness and now pathetically trying to shame everyone as obnoxious pretentious retards thinking trying to demonize human nature and common sense is somehow anything but delusional and worthy of nothing but ridicule.

There's also the fact that the global mods refused to remove posts with realdolls because "lol it's not REAL kiddyfucking" despite the DOST test page explicitly having mentioned them as being against the rules

Not to mention these people constantly berate others for their looks.

twitter.com/stillgray/status/821475939934552066

*sexuality as a harmless part of human nature

It was predominantly right wing, but not far right the way current Holla Forums is. And Holla Forums came to be as a mishmash of reddit, SA rejects, tumblr, 4/co/, Holla Forums and 4/lit/ of all fucking places.

You mean all those ugly shits who the majority just happen to either be bearded glasses wearing white male faggots or hags that aren't hard to see ending up in a pathetic echochamber like tumblr at all?

I should really bring up often on Shitter how unsurprising it is to see a white male or an ugly white bitch doing all this.

I really do miss /sp/, there was an attempt back in December to revise our /sp/ but it was shitposted to death by a bunch of random goons.

Personally I'd do anything to get /sp/ back, maybe get /monster/ and a music speaker and try the old boombox method.

Like I said, that place is going to die and its shady as fuck. Another Goon attack happens and a so called polchan pops up out of nowhere running on endchan software. Too damn fishy for me.

Don't you mean…

I embraced that to be how I wanted to be that I would never be popular or wanted and I made a comfy existence out of that managing my appearance and behavior solely as I see fit.

They didn't. It's fucking personal. I'm the perfect living weapon to crush these cultists.

Of course it was. Because god forbid that people come back to a site after the person who drove them out got his ass thrown out to the street.

It was run by a different BO, 76/sp/ had nothing to do with it but they were tagging along with the goons when they heard the news, mostly just to watch. Before it was raided a couple threads popped up talking about bringing the old BO back but I can't remember what happened after that.

I was still a fucking Holla Forumstard when that still existed in it's original form.

Calm your autsim, edgelord. It gets real fucking old.

That isn't edgy. I'm just a dick saying how I feel and much this shit gets to me on a personal level.

I'm not a hothead anymore.

8/sp/ today.

I know that part. I saw the 4am board on the top bar and decided to browse it again to see what was up with those guys given the drama on Holla Forums here. What happened was that the board had the majority of their threads deleted for some reason, and when I read the largest remaining thread that they had, I came across this post:

>>>/4am/9803

Feel free to take it with a grain of salt, but…

Guess we'd have to ask on 76chan for more clarification, if they are indeed the remnants of the original /sp/

You're pretty fucking edgy, m8.

They are, they still do GET raids on halfchan

She loves it

:^)

I once paid a visit to /sp/ a few years ago and it was fucking hilarious just how bad things were.

I view myself as disposable is all I'm saying. I'd gladly become a tool if I had to for the greater good. That's what I meant. If I can be of use to GG and to gamers eventually, then that's good enough.

Where the fuck is this from?

No that is true, but what I take from this, is when HW was transferring power to Jim there was a mistake in the emails talking about the claims for /sp/. HW did one thing and Jim doing another and if you remember Jim's first days on Holla Forums were odd because he really didn't know what to do with us. Starting a personal blog on /jim/, trying to fuse us with 2ch, trying to fix the code himself before giving management to Codemonkey, taking away features while working on a Holla Forums app (but eventually we got most of them back), and a bunch of other things too. Now he mostly leaves Holla Forums to Codemoneky while he works on his farm and Radioshow, which he actually promotes on Holla Forums around 2am at night Also the fight he had with Josh and the creating of the now gone 16chan. So the whole thing could've been a massive fuck up from people who didn't know the site personally.

Banana hitler may be a faggot but boy oh boy did he trigger the fuck out of snoke

Tsk tsk tsk.

Katherine Cross's article on Ladykiller (October 13, 2016)
archive.is/wApUi

Shame you can't properly archive the store page, but let us savor this screenshot in case anyone tries to pull the BUT IT'S NOT A REVIEW when Chris clearly lists it and treats it like it's a fucking review.

In that case, I don't think it's really normal to maintain such a casual relationship with someone in the months and even days leading up to your review of someone's game.
archive.is/oYoWB
archive.is/vem0L
archive.is/Buk4V
archive.is/AebVw
archive.is/2Ugrj

Why don't one of you steamfags go and post this in the game's topics? There's a thread already there where people are suspicious about the amount of coverage the game got.

Did the bread just 502 for anyone else as well?

Also, where is

from.

Marche is cool

Something's happening

Guy who used to do live performances made those two costumed-characters called Ray-Ray and did a performance in LA, however once he returned backstage his trailer got raided and those costumes got stolen. Several weeks later he received an email with that video as an attachment.
Nobody knows the story behind it.

archive.is/WTuvj

For real? 2spooky4me.

Oculus is adopting the IARC, don't know if it means anything but it happened today.
archive.fo/kruTh
Another interesting find is from 2015, the people who support the global rating system.

Supposedly the video was originally from the "deepweb". Some lady managed to track down the guy who created those characters and asked him about it, however he didn't make the video and doesn't know who did.

Okay, that was the wrong fucking thing to say. I sound like the GG equivalent of a goon, don't I? I'm just trying to be humble. Dehumanizing myself in the grand scheme of things helps that.

I don't express this attitude explosively anymore, I just accidentally said edgy shit without realizing it.

Please fucking abandon ship, Carmack. I don't want to see you fall.

I BET ILLUMINATI DID THIS

Good.

What is that sound? the sound of feminists cannibalizing eachother?

Oh, please.

While it may be true that the term Christmas Cake originally referred to any unmarried Japanese women over 25, anons have made the term synonymous with virgindom. Who wants a cake someone stuck their dick in? That isn't gay, that is.

This. It's just like loli no longer having anything to do with 3D shit despite originating as such from Japan itself.

This triggers my autism.

You triggered mine.

GAS THE SNOWFLAKES
TRIGGER WAR NOW

CAPITALISM WUNS AGAIN COMMIE

i dont get it?

Could it be? Can it possibly be that Marche is a furry?

What if a drawfag drew commicat as you're furry waifu and vice versa?

Your fur waifu looked like StarFox.

didn't you guys just lynch the kimchi illuminati?

But you also wants to fuck it.

A cat is not fine

I pity you.

Think I have some kind of health problem because I've literally been tired all day despite sleeping and waking up 3 times. Still haven't gotten that complaint filled out because I keep drawing a blank.

If you've posted that email Patreon about CON's bullshit and with all these anons alone not even accounting for Shitter and still gotten no response, how do you know there isn't some kind string those cultist pieces of shit have to make someone at the FTC look the other way?

I just thought of that.

Yeah and after slain of gook Rasputin the prosecutors and people with the pitchfork literally wants to burn the whole Samsung down. Literally. Samsung CEO's gun get arrested today, if judges pass the arrest warrant.

Samsung is part of the fucking gook Illuminati?

i read that in the papers and wasn't too surprised

they deserve it after all the hidden data collection shenanigans they have going on

Bribery? I know most of these retards are backed up by shitty parents.

One of those seven clans Gookanon speaks of all the time, I think.

As well as LG.

That's wrong. Danielle has the biggest, then Viv, then Freya then Gilda.

Codemonkey, why's the site fucking up? I know it wasn't doing this an hour ago.

They make fucking cellphones. All they could do is collect data saved on it if anyone didn't catch on.

Whatever. After the 7 Goddesses shit I'm eager to believe whatever insanity comes next, hopefully straight up supernatural because I have personal interest in that shit.

I thought Vivian was flat?

They're busy railing at Mark in the other thread

You should go have a look.

Looks kind of like shilling against the BO to get him replaced. I don't trust that shit for one second.

I like it because its cute
in the same way any animal drawn as a animal would be

It's 8 Goddesses, not 7

I wonder how a flat Danielle and an oppai loli Gilda would look like.

BOs aren't removed because the userbase dislikes them, that's not how 8ch works.

"She's not a prostitute!" said a continuously nervous Keplek for the 20th time this year

Well not flat, but still less than average.

My mistake. That other post confused me.

Least the geography is cool…jesus christ China.

so for various reasons I got the February issue of game inform and by chance I looked though it. look at what was mentioned on page 2

After reading I'm angry and more distrustful than ever before.

I'll make sure to never even touch a woman just to make sure I can't ever be blackmailed in any kind of way. I refuse.

You're late

these files are like 8 mb so that is why multiple posts

anyone watch this yet? jesus fuck antiFA are such retards

And as I said then, Japan has them beat.

We've already seen that shit and my roommate agrees it's going straight in the recycling.

Please do the same.

>newfags think steam isn't jewy

I'd be more alarmed about their plan to completely shutdown the DC metro tbh

I meant valve

Is there anyway to contact valve regarding that? I figure if they let you out falsified reviews there has to be something for shit like that

I hope no one dies from that, ambulances and the like need that route.

Mark is a shit Board Owner that can't stand on his simple decisions and is the global laughing stock of many boards that aren't Holla Forums
Deal with it

In indirect ways. They heavily funded Choi and her cabal, like hundreds of millions of billions of USD. The main charge is bribery.

wat

twitter.com/hyerpes/status/820825516580151296
archive.is/nOF3w

Directly into the trash

But he looks so pure and even pettable in that one image.

No homo.

lol

Mark is huge autist & gets autistic easily but its not like hes abominable

By the way, he's Trump's portrait.

His old 98 reimu reminds me of urisei yatsuru.

I call it jew zeland for a reason. expect most hollywood types to flee there next to avoid islam, since the country is essentially a giant gated community

Kinky

And the message wu shilled backtracked and damaged controlled hard.

B-but I like my LG phone.

Nothing suspicious here folks.

THAT FOR ALIEN COLONIAL MARINES YOU PIECE OF SHIT
KARMA A BITCH

Can we talk about this?

Ignore my problems, just focus on why the FTC hasn't said shit apparently. I've seen that exact notice for months in these threads even before Trump was elected.

Mark is an autist and far from perfect, but the fact that he has stayed strong against the endless D&C thrown at this board is a goddamned miracle. The countless times goos and others have attempted to split the board have always failed. The same cannot be said for Holla Forums.

He could fucking smile for the elementary or middle school Social Studies/History books, you know.

steamspy.com/app/560000

THE POWER OF REFUND

Christine Love sure has good friends.

How hilariously bad is /sp/'s that it's been completely destroyed at the moment?

He wouldn't look "pettable" to you if you saw his photo of his belly
I mistook it for his asshole in a 2014 meta thread and told him to stop posting it

pfftt

What are you? A woman?

Blessed be drawfags. I've noticed a surprising amount of clovered Vivians outside of 8ch, like people forgot/don't know that Poole banned 5Guys/GG discussion back in Sept. 2014, leading to most of the Vivian drawfags at the time drawing Vivian with a ribbon.

What I'm wondering is if/how all this shilling is planned, because this looks too blatant a shilling to convince anyone to buy the VN.

My understanding was that Danielle has Oikawa Shizuku sized tits, Freya is about 5/8 the size of Danielle, Vivian has Tomoko-esque tits, and Gilda is flat, at least from all the drawings and renders that I have saved.

Just duplicate and convert to jpg.

Archive first so that anyone who thinks of buying the magazine can just read that archive.

Actually good friends would disclose their friendships in order to preserve their friends' reputations.

I'm just talking about the back of the textbooks where the presidents always have some degree of a smile.

OK!

You know it's really bad when NISA does better than you.

That final paragraph is why it's so stupid and I hate everyone involved. Walking Sims and Movie games didn't evolve from poker. Your lesbian rape fiction isn't actually any better than strip poker. At least strip poker is poker, a game people like playing regardless of anything else. Ladykiller in a bind is the same level as Franks Adventure where you give people the answer they want to hear in order to get some naked anime girl pictures.

I think it would be totally fine to shill you're game by saying you're doing something different (you aren't) but being elitist about porn games is retarded. When you're pushing for creative freedom and moving the industry forward you need to be fighting side by side with strip poker for legitimacy. The argument needs to be "sex is normal and people should stop being so prudish about everything" not, "sex is totally creepy and exploitive but I'm capable of handling it the right way".

Also bringing up Dragon Age as an example of inclusivity is really frustrating too. Having "FULLY GAY" characters isn't actually anything of a step up when you're used to being able to fuck anything with a pulse regardless of gender configuration. No one ever talks about how they refused to ever have a female Qunari romance because women with muscles are disgusting and unlovable or that sex with a dwarf is too icky because of the height difference.

if they learn of her through reddit, basically. That's the general gyst of how I see it at least- infinity sign is from here, clover is from reddit.

Then dm them and remind of the Superior Vivian

Nice poison ivy viv, who is real harley quinn?

So it's pretentious shit.

Something about GI always felt vaguely high and mighty in the past, but I don't know what. Know it's just obnoxious with things like politics or "moving forward". I fucking loathe it.

How long before muh soggy knees and VNs get blamed?

Fair enough.

Will do.

That would be Erin, AKA White Korra.

I don't think most people even know Holla Forums is a thing. After all it's unlisted from google and still banned in a lot of places.
Some people get really weird about it. A couple guys here are really upset anytime they see the clover. The frenchie making the futa game thinks by using the clover he's "bringing her back".
But for the most part people don't care too much and it's not too important. She actually gets a good amount of art from 4chan, like all the goblin pictures and some futa stuff from /d/. A lot of random fetish/commissioned art is probably based off of references from the old days too. It's not really a big deal anyway since clover is the original and it looks nice.

I like clover vivian better, but both are ultra cutes anyway

Okidoke

Well now I'm curious, what kind of sales did HuniePop get?

More than that. Youtubers each have more power than all of gamejournopros combined.

Enough to afford an entire million to publish DoAx3, allegedly. Seeing how lots of their audience was people like markipliers and stuff, they probably had millions of people buy their stuff.

that is because you are a namefag piece of socialist loving shit
go defend truck attacks somewhere else loser

By the way, have the SJW manifesto prior to Tumblr existing.
ccs.neu.edu/home/shivers/rants/scum.html

Why western VNs are so shit? Even the Katawa Shoujo wasn't very good in Japanese standard.

because the japanese game industry is superior

Old news user.

The current owner is a feminist

Yeah, I know. I thought it was interesting nonetheless.

I might be getting facts wrong since it's been a while and I don't really keep up with other boards, but I'm pretty sure /sp/ left this site because of the bullshit with josh and infinity next causing site outages.

These two things do not mix but somehow they did it…

the only familiar person I found on her friend list was John Flynt

user, Playboy is gone

Its a daughter or neice or something of heffner. And lets be honest, internet porn kinda forced it to try something radically different.

What's the source of that image?

user I have a bad new

steamspy.com/app/339800
like what said the vn industry doesn't even need the journos to sell their shitty, what's concerning is that steam allowed this game but forces jp vns to remove 18+ content.

Yep, it's a Cliquester.

They stopped showing nudes I think.

feels good mayne

They stopped showing naked women just because internet porn was somehow a threat to tasteful softcore nudes with bush.

Good morning, faggots!

TRANQUILO!

Fug…at least theres interviews?

EVERY TIME

We need a Playboy for anime.

archive.is/UcaL7

If you like interviews about powerful wymen, representation and diversity then yes

It's worthless, user.

Well, the suits kicked the Hefners out, so now we have a shambling corpse.

But user, there's already an over saturation of Bunny Girls in anime.

INCREASE THE LEWDS

GOD DAMN IT! THEY WENT FROM INTERVIEWING HUNTER S. THOMPSON TO MUH HARASSMENT

I want an anime of ara doing cute things.

And they still turn a profit probably because true beliver sojus does it for free.

Who wants two free games? If you take one, leave the other :3

Please take one
humblebundle.com/gift?key=Kyyx7T2SYhk2FEhe

Please take one
humblebundle.com/gift?key=WKHXf6FPYsY2SAE8

Seriously. Get some kind of big H manga name or a bunch of dedicated perverted otaku to make a magazine full of normalfag anime, ecchi and hentai tiddies with other things that might be interesting.

Spirals Of Great Harm

thx user

Fixed it for you. And that's not to mention LiaB's sales are

#FakeNews

CountDown :
CL3RB-P9CRG-4YCRZ

Aegis :
CERVX-4WNK0-RVBKI

Spheroid :
X5826-6I4Q8-7MXVJ

The Boston Marathon bombers are good goys, they diddindunuffin.

Fucking amazing. So have they made any indication that they want to push Valve to let them sell an uncut version since LiaB got on uncensored?

link?

shit i replied invertly

twitter.com/HuniePotDev/status/821365859969069056

Got any more That are actually good?

mobile.twitter.com/HuniePotDev/status/821365859969069056

reminder that the tranny thinks their game is worth as much as Steins;gay

You live a hard life, friend.

Note that they would feel different if the bombing affected them.

Bring over Chaos;head dammit.

it's a tablet

well
no

A 4×3 tablet?

It's weird how the clique's gatekeeping works, isn't it? Their attempts to shill games turn out awful, and I'm reminded of that survey from 2014 that said that journos matter less than the game's cover.

Yet they somehow set the whole discourse. They get to say what is and isn't allowed and who is and isn't a pariah, and devs and publishers kowtow to them, because… well, just because. Possibly a reflex of obeying perceived authority.

kys tbqhtobehonest

steamspy.com/app/367710

TOP KEK

They kowtow out of fear/ being a part of them.

Probably a shit-tier generic android tablet.
It's even worse than I thought. I thought he was using some build of Linux on an old PC.

Didn't we help fund this and get a Viv cameo?

Meant for

But it works, too.

I'd love to see how far they're willing to follow them now after all those flops last year just before the Trump Era. How many besides the hardcore kool-aid peddlers will dare to keep making these same mistakes?

Exactly.

I don't know whether to laugh at the fact that even this trainwreck has more sales or cry over the fact that so many faGGots actually bought and paid for said trainwreck.

Do any of you guys know of any other Japanese VNs that had to be censored on Steam besides pics related?

Doesn't it seem like a situation where their own fear of the press is what gives the press that power over them in the first place?

Always until they weasel their way to the opposite side and claim that they always were there or confused.

I think nekopara is but they have instructions on how to patch it so its not
not sure what else though

Uh, yeah.

The point I'm trying to make is that if Ladykiller can get on Steam uncensored without needing a patch, then there's no excuse for the other VNs to do the same

upcoming vns like sukisuki and libra vampire princess is forced to have a all aged version for steam. Also sekai is trying to make a all age version of a full blown nukige and put it on steam I forgot the name of it but the art is done by sayori.

she was created for the game in the first place. same as gilda

they dont need an excuse
kodagu and other shit heaps pushing it so it is allowed
nobody is backing jap VNs

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/16/critics-pan-patriots-day-portraying-america-good-t/ The article isn't for nor against these sentiments, the article seems pretty objective about its portrayal of the facts being presented. That said, WOW.

I already reported them to the ftc. Too bad none of the vn localization companies won't raise a stink from this.

fug

then don't you think it's a good opportunity to show everyone how unfair this is?

We are, and Japanese VNs sell a hell of a lot better, too.
That's what this is all about.

Have some fun sound then.
I don't think it's ever been fixed.

archive.is/b7ha7
Also, draws of Danielle and Freya both asking for archives when?

this is getting almost as bad as gildafags begging

And archived, just in case.
archive.is/zmyuJ

Well, that was guessable from the title, the article was about the critics.

One with them blushing while their buts are being photocopied.

I meant within the same image.

Shit, I should have thought of that.

Can't find sukisuki, mind giving me a cover?

also there's this fuckery as well mobile.twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/819287381585039360

and then there's this faggot

sukisuki is localized asif you love me then say so and boku to koi suru ponkotsu akuma was the name of the nukige that sekai is making an all age steam version for. Remember these are upcoming titles so they aren't out yet.

Sounds works for me, it's just turned off by default when you open the webm inline.

Just remembered that Kindred Spirits is uncensored on Steam.

I don't think that one shows genitals though.

These fucking people.

Goddamn this thread, there's like 100 different conversations going on at once. Breads are always like this but today especially so.

Don't they already do this? They hate sexuality proposed by straight males, but always praise sexuality from those in their clique. I remember when they kind of tried to throw Anita under the bus and try to claim how they always liked Bayonetta otherwise the Nintendo fanboys was going to go after them when revealed for Smash.

I'm guessing all yuri titles get a free pass?

I realized that would just make things even worse.

What if it was instead massive backpedaling just to make people think feminazis aren't against boobs, period?

But there's dick sucking in the clique game. You know, when the protag gets Pence'd?

Why did you delete your post user? It's not like you don't already have 60+

As a shameless practitioner of double standards, I should know when things grow to the point of bullshit.

Autism.

The thing that I hate the most is how GaymeInformer doesn't even mention that shit or the atrocious godsforsaken dialogue.

Well…there's tits I suppose.

Does this upset your tism?

This is bullshit

The penis belongs to the bad guys, so the narrative is secure.

No, this is Touhou.

No, this is Patrick.

No, just a shitty obsession with numbers I've had since I was in middle school. Started out of absolutely nowhere.

Also, the post I replaced it with suited better, so it only made sense to erase a worse version.

They'll say being raped gave her internalized misogyny.

I changed to it to play on hover with sound in the option menu and it still isn't working

John Carmack Christine love's has this

You know, I was enjoying this Onion article. It's usually shit these days, but there's a couple of funny ones now and then. It was at least silly and kind of relatable…until the last fucking sentence, which just ruins the whole thing.

archive.is/PQ7V0

That kind of bullshit assumption just helps destroy a non argument.

God, I can't get over those faces. It's like Saitama and Woll Smoth had an illegitimate lovechild.

It's what they've been running with for years user.

twitter.com/CherOfficiaI/status/821544396206182400
archive.is/7Am7N

This is gonna be a fun 8 years

God, yeah, that's a fucking buzzkill.

I'm more concerned with the body in general. The whole thing is janky, aespecially around the hands and neck, but the chick in the picture just looks like a guy who got bad breast implants.

Love's has penis. The "rape" scene has it pretty blatantly. Don't have screens though.

So has this retard that thinks they're somehow a woman who blatantly ripped off anime and visual novels shat on fanservice yet?

That won't even come close to stopping me.

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=fanservice from:christinelove

What about higurashi? Tht had youth nudity.

Nono, with bayo, they revised history, they hated her becsue objectification then when some chucklefucks who never played games pre wiiu saw her reveal in smash they decided to call her a powerfantasy and acted like they always thought that.

Someone connected to clintons bought the onion

Its made by a guy who has no genuine love for real woman, and watch it was supposed to be a guy.

You can tell. Those are not what real breasts look like.

Does Higurashi need a patch in order to have content restored?

So sick of this shit and I slam it every time it comes near me.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5oklz6/reminder_that_wikipedia_articles_on_cultural/

These people are idiots.

Also I hate to be a bother again, but I need the Ladykiller sex scene shots for the infograph.

probably not it doesn't have sex in it, I do know sjws bitched about that scene the other user was talking about but I don't think mangagamer censored it.

It was the scenes with child (Rosa) abuse that got axed, from what I remember back when I was lurking the Umineko threads in the old days.

No one's gonna provide it.

Here's some.
twitter.com/LewdGamer/status/819297118645080064

Thanks

Honestly not seeing the link between this and the bullshit now in universities and spewed by cultists. Which is exactly what I intended to find out even if I know the shit today is just pseudointellectual BS made up to justify tumblrtardation anyways.

What am I not getting?

meaningful human contact

That's how fujoshits draw their humans.

FIRING UP OVEN READY AT 700 OR LAST ROW OF CATALOG
title: Windjammers Edition
vid embed:
youtube.com/watch?v=ktIsyLdGyrA
Uploaded on Aug 6, 2009

A favorable ratio of shitposting quantity to coherent contribution.

Hell yeah motherfucker

Wait, didn't Gahkthun of the Golden Lightning get on Steam uncensored? Didn't it have penetration?

r8 WIP

I'd prefer censoring them with Pences, but each his own.

I'll do that in the final image. Taking suggestions on what to add or change

If My Heart Had Wings was censored regardless of its Steam release, though, as it was rated by the ESRB a long while back. There was even a massive bitchfit over this, too, as even kissing and hugging were cut out of the game.

I remember the dev saying that they had somebody inside Valve help things along.
Mentioned it in some interview.
You should put that it in.

I still sensibly chuckle every time.
I had to look closer than I wanted to in order to read the
Not bad, not bad. Might need a slight zoom to make the text more legible though.

Maybe add something like "Whats the criteria? Who's in control of helping it to be allowed?" then add screencaps of articles blasting the weeb games and caps of journos drooling over LadyKiller With a Wang

Find the source for that interview, then put it in.

I just looked at the cg g.e-hentai.org/g/550014/122434a7f5/ it has front nudity but no penetration or penises.

Gets me every time.

While funnier, I don't think will be conducive to spreading to add unnecessary political shit.

This, absolutely this

Noted. Fucking sorry.

This is perfect.

This tbh

it doesn't show actual penetration but it has scenes like pic related.

Honestly, I don't think it would necessarily send much of a message. Pence doesn't like gay people. Censoring gay porn with his face is funny regardless of political affiliation. At least to me, but again to each their own.

It's so damn flexible.

Good idea.

Am I just not realizing how hilarious the rape scene looks with how literally manly the shitty protagonist is?

You're right.

*now

Is there someone thirst enough to pay U$300 bucks on this shit? Also, isn't there any recent article praising this sex positive woman yet?

archive.fo/lbnTm

how disgusting

Somebody needs to make this a parody and have it be about a futa. Fluff it up with bullshit "relationship stuff" that's at the very least better Chris's. Send it to steam.

2nd WIP, haven't found any articles screaming sexist at Japan games…

Do we have a baker?

some thirsty fuck is gonna spend $200 on these shitty scibbles of art

She's also making near U$3k on Patreon. Mighty fine for someone who tweets all day long and now don't have to sleep around and pimp her husband (probably only for pleasure now)

If only I could search Kotaku archives via badangler.

see

Those are ok-ish gesture drawings. Nothing super spectacular but not the worst I've seen. Anyone has the right to try and sell their ware, doesn't mean they're entitled to a guaranteed sale from anyone though.

I.. I don't know what to feel anymore. It's beyond pathetic, now I feel almost sorry for her.

It was mentioned maybe a thread ago, but either those sites have been memory holing them, or re-classifying them or something. At the very least, does the Dragons Crown sorceress bountiful bosom=pedophilia whats his face WTFuckery counts?

Pretty sure there's an untranslated Japanese VN out there that fits the bill already. Tried fiddling with the search in the VN Database, but this is the best I could pull out: vndb.org/g1187?fil=tag_inc-1187.tagspoil-0;m=2

No she's not a whore, she's making lewd pics. See you silly goober? Tried to smear her saying she was a prostitute but she was only making lewd pics

Didn't she used to charge U$300 for actual intercourse?

Found a destructoid one but after using half the article to trash the game in the end the author says she like it, so it's not really usable

archive.fo/9LRfx

DON'T.
Guilt is what they want out of you. That's how they manipulate people.

Shiiiiiit, for $300 I could buy a goddamn Switch and potentially use it to look that shit up online. I have a hunch that's why it costs that much.

I'm pretty sure you feel sorry to the Twitch whores too who gets "sexually harassed" while exposing their cleavages and their jugs in front of the camera while occupying 2/3's of the screen, don't you?

Another one trashing Hunie pop but then saying it is good at the end of the article, I sense a pattern here. It's like they are trying to pander to both publics at same time, SJW and actual gamers

archive.fo/6MT5E

I feel pity, disdain and smug that she was worst nintendo girl.

Shaming is more specifically what we see used all the time. If you won't allow yourself to be shamed, it all collapses.

I wish more people just had the attitude to just say "I'm not going to feel bad about liking something like fanservice or thinking pronouns sound retarded".

would you a switch user?

Found these, don't know if it will work

No.

Ok this is just to verify, the post count seems kinda fucky right now. Including this post this bread now reads at 700, can I get a check from anyone else please.

I.. I'm very shy virgin guy and not very used to situation when chicks outright goes whore. I usually feel compassion to whores because they're so pathetic.

WHERE IS BAKER?

I've got 714.

714 here too

Not including this post, I'm sitting at 712.

KEK

Ok, thanks for the post count check
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

When I manually refreshed a few times, there was two occasions when it read at 700 then 690, so something either got removed or post count went weird. Anyway thanks for the help bros.