ITT: God tier vydia music

ITT: God tier vydia music

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LOVEBRADgames/status/796413827025924097
gamejolt.com/games/lisa-the-pointless/221705
youtube.com/watch?v=AnZCLnmEw5Q&t=75s&list=PLBnpj99uxG4WhN_uPDuQlGmkeJDzzDDr_&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2FaW2_4L4&index=13&list=PL19C6E41BF1B3106A
youtube.com/watch?v=0ELOjuj9HlA&index=24&list=PL19C6E41BF1B3106A
youtube.com/watch?v=ewAcwivVRbI&list=PL19C6E41BF1B3106A&index=8
youtube.com/watch?v=NDO-4_bOtN0&index=2&list=PL19C6E41BF1B3106A
youtube.com/watch?v=bqdDwjjnFao&list=PL19C6E41BF1B3106A&index=25
youtube.com/watch?v=m2KbscDqnMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay then

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

you are stupid?

It was made before Dingaling went crazy after his dad died. Either way, I pirated it. It's a pretty good game.

I fucking love Summer Love

have some flash game OST

Fixed.

Kinda figures he would go crazy, considering the product he put out.

You need to acquire better taste my friend.

then so do you

Wait what? Got any links to back this up or something?

I like DG and lisa but im not going listening to that.

It was right after Trump got elected. He went full white knight and full retard on twitter. Dude completely fell off the wagon of decency and logic.

ding "I'm ashamed to be white" aling

Yeah, it hit him pretty hard. Made him change his game company name from Ding-a-ling to LOVEBRAD Games.

Don't knock it until you try it dude, it's good.

Here's what those two are talking about.
twitter.com/LOVEBRADgames/status/796413827025924097

Got a sensible chuckle out of that schizo rant, what a moron. Thanks.

fuck that is sad

that was pretty painful to read
I always thought he was more down to earth

Its hilarious

Trump is the final trigger

checked

Austin is the Peter Gaybriel of vidya

oh well, the thread must go on

I haven't played the game, but the Soundtrack is damn nice

sage because i realize how off topic this is gonna get

why didn't this post with it.

Reading his feed is like reading a descent into insanity and poor grammar, glad i pirated his shitty game

wait god dammit
last time

Now let's get back on topic.
Best song besides the Carpenter Brut stuff.

This just confirms this shit even more, Dingaling is the Gaybriel of vidya and Toby Fox would have been the Tony Banks of vidya if Undermeme hadnt gotten so popular, instead he will become bald at 29 because of the extreme JUST followed by double alimony

Fug i forgot these

This here, saddest tune on the c64

I just love reading about how one of Holla Forumss recommended games is utterly crushed by the faggotry of its author.

Anyone else feel the Richter levels were the best part of HM2?

You know, I still like LISA despite this
if anything, I might however be quite skeptical towards Ninja Tears or whatever he's working on.

I swear, fame does nasty things to people

The thing is that people who recommended the game before can't change their mind and call the game shit. It's always been interesting when I see LISA recommended these days because I enjoy watching the fallout when somebody eventually calls it an SJW game.

Honestly though, the author of the game being a massive cocksucker on twatter doesn't make the game shit, it just makes him a faggot.

If you want you can tweet at the dude, he responds to (most) of his mentions he gets.

Also this.

Nobody posted Nier yet?

A lot of anons here were posting at him trying to understand why he made such a 180. The thing is when people tried it was as if he'd been a hyper sensitive tumblr warrior for years. All he did was deflect criticism by calling his fans racist filth.

Seriously it's weird. Did some parasite attach itself to his brain stem? Usually it takes years of mental conditioning to get this fucking cucked.

He might have been able to keep his autism under control and his spaghetti in his pocket. Guess Trump madee him go off the deep end.

Did you not see what I posted first? His dad died around August last year, where he got the name change and everything.
A parent dying really fucks someone up, see Kanye West, etc.
I really need to replay Katawa Shoujo again

Good shit

Maybe if you're a fucking pussy. He was obviously a libtard already if getting his feefees hurt by a death was enough to make him go full cuck

End game music so spoilers I guess.

He sounds like he's gone full black pill CF.

Jesus christ hoe horrifying.

It's cult mentality, man. His dad died and he was in a bad spot, then comes the mob to convince him all the evils in the world are the fault of one specific group of people. He doesn't know any better, but convincing him that he's being fooled isn't going to work. It's tough shit.

I wrote him a really long heartfelt email saying I'm concerned about him but he didn't respond to it. I don't think he even bothered to read it.

Im not going to lie, this is probably one of the best vidya soundtracks ive listened to in my life.

Why it had to be him? Take Toby Fox or some other faggot.

Toby is already kind of a faggot, he has Gone Home on his steam account (but has never played it)

>Not knowing Tony Banks is Hitler 2

this is why i stuck to Holla Forums even if im not even white. im disgusted everytime i see these cucks hate on themselves. fully confirms there is a jewish subversion going on

mi nigga

*busts out of sanctuary to this baller hero music*

Its like a form of masochism, they get off on degrading themselves and uplifting anyone who isn't white.

Holy shit nigger I'm surprised you didn't manage to add in Holla Forums and SJW into your little shitpost. Virtue signal harder faggot.

I was waiting for somebody to post this.

Luckily, some other autist has started working on a Lisa sequel called Lisa: The Pointless, about another despondent alcoholic martial artist in the post apocalypse.

every single boss should be like this

rip wow pve when they cared

so then, have people tried to bully austin with lisa quotes
giving him a reminder of how fucking stupid he looks

This is in relation to him saying "If more White's hated/watched the actions of there white brothers and sisters we might not be in this mess. Don't defend indifference." and me replying suggesting that instead of looking at people as groups who need to look out for other people of the same skin color like groupthink, you should look at them as individuals and put blame onto them as said individuals.

Man, video game music is great, am I right or what

the entire plot of the game is go rescue buddy before she gets diddled
what the fuck did he mean by this

Reminder these people are doing the music in Xenoblade 2.

Soundtrack of 2016.

This track is my personal favourite, good taste though user.

Also:

While it's mostly a large, digital compilation CD in a video game, there are a ton of fantastic tracks. Of course, only if you like j-pop-rock-metal stuff. There's a few oddball tracks too.

Can I read it?

My nigga.

Nice, are you excited for Automata, friend?

True patrician taste.

keep meaning to play that again. never finished back when I had an actual copy of the game.

he did the Risk of Rain OST too right?

I checked out his Bandcamp, he makes some pretty cool music

The song of my life

he found his joy, dont take joy

If you spam songs without talking about them, nobody will bother listening to them.

Captures the impending Armageddon of World War 3 perfectly, the beginning of the end.

Lisa has ugly art and the meth-biker-themed homoerotic memes keep me far away.

Seems like something an overweight person with mild autism would enjoy. I get the mental image of someone in his 30s with a beard who goes to the gym but remains really fat.

Not really for me.

one of those songs which you start to like them only when you play the game long enough

I knew I heard that before… never played Dream Team though.

Aswell as this song, perfectly suits the subversive stealth nature of the commies in turning things to hell.

naturalism meets surrealism

The most fucking METAL song on the NES, there was a lot of computer wizardry involved with this song to sound like it does.

Great tastes user.

It gives me B-Movie, Rockabilly vibes. Something really debased about that style.

People should strive to be better than that.

Olathe was more abstract than that

and now surrealism is jewish.

SAVAGE

I've had family members die at a younger age, he's just a liberal little middle-class bitch.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My nigga.

Still hurts.

In other news this fangame is good gamejolt.com/games/lisa-the-pointless/221705

this one is pretty good, the game is dead sadly, but the ost is a masterpiece

Well, from a design standpoint they were supposed to be the levels closest in design to Hotline Miami, so I could see how they'd be anyone's favorite. If those levels were better on hard difficulty I'd probably agree.

I'd go crazy too.

Everyone makes mistakes. You sure he can't bounce back from it?

He is a thing from the past, the dude had a chance and blew it with his idiocy and now he will he rightfully bullied for his faggotry. LISA wasn't even that good.

I was looking for a certain vocal-acoustic track from this game, but I forgot how good this song was. The moment this song was used in the game was really touching too.

It's a fun game. The level design and the music are probably its best qualities.

This is actually really great. Is the game any good?

That's pretty neat. Is that device some kind of miniature step sequencer?

CC soundtrack is awesome. One day I'd like to get some friends together and run through it again.

Wait, I found it. It kind of reminds me of the Song of the Ancients, but I think it's used much more effectively in DOD3. Comfy stuff.

Sorry, I don't play games by self-loathing whites.

Would you say that even if he tweeted declaring Trump the God Emperor, made at least an 8/10 game and told the ZOG to get lost? The future is unwritten.

Anyway, contributing with one of my favourite bitter final boss theme songs.

One day someone will dishonor his father, being white, and he will realize he's being used.

The SNES version sounds better than the Amiga somehow.

In all likelihood he'll either kill himself or become even more of a butthurt commie.

I raffed

made some good memories to these tunes

Stop the presses.

Get some fucking taste.

On a side note, Rayman 3 on the Game Boy was goofy, basically being Rayman 2.5 but in 2D like the original Rayman. Weird hubworld and title numbering, but a good fucking game.

My stint with EVE was short but I still listen to this regularly while I'm working on something.

Well now that I know this game exists…

I just want to reach through my monitor and slap the fuck out of him. He was a really fucking cool person, even going so far as to do a Q&A here early 2015. He was fine then. I really hate that losing his dad caused him to drink the koolaid and go nuts, but if he wants to go full retard and make Ninja Tears extreme SJW leftist propaganda with Donald Trump as the final boss (BIG FUCKING SURPRISE RIGHT THERE, DANGAFUCK. SO ORIGINAL, AMIRITE) then fucking let 'im. Gives me all the more reason to look at LISA as a stamp in time where Austin was still a decent human being.

SSSSSSSAVAGE!

Holy fuck this is incredible

Wait, he did a Q&A here? What the fuck happened to him.

This was from the Q&A. He was still a fun dude back then.

This is fucking A, man.
Thanks a lot for sharing it

Came to this thread to post this, danke

Ahh, i feel bad for him. Please try not bullying him too much.

So you haven't played it. Fuck off then

very unfortunate. I guarantee nobody even went Holla Forums on him.

For a shitty f2p game and a subpar 3ds game this game had bitchin' music

This guy got it

God damnit depressing

btw carpenter brut and perturbator are rad shows live if you can get into that synthwave vibe all deep

mah nigga

Fuck you. I personally have nothing against Neotokyo (just seemed like a faster pace CS with too much emphasys on bhopping).
But for a bunch of years, I saw too much of:
And Dystopia that had triple the content died out because people really like their cyber-reskin of counter strike.
Fuck you.

The music is pretty good, you got that right, but I'm still angry.

Don't worry Mr. Aziz
These pizzas are in good hands

That's because Kozuka is a god

Really, anons?

I'm actually surprised music from Falcom games aren't posted more often.

fuck forgot the vid

Get in here and laugh at this fag

Do visual novels count?

Also seen in literally every webm thread

HAHA TIME FOR RYU UMEMOTO

I don't even like the Sonic games. The music is fucking godlike, though.

One of the few tracks I like better arranged than PC-88

Even the rips are beastly.

I wouldn't call it dead just yet, a server or 2 are full on weekends, steam release helped it for a bit

now we just need to anons playing it

Is it? I played 20 minutes, got to the place where the gang says don't go forward, if you do, you'll get ganged on by five guys (one tall dude). I'm guessing the option is to turn back, but with all the tedious walking, jumping and climbing I decided it was not worth it.

Does anyone know where I could find the soundtrack for Garfield: The Search for Pooky? Crap game, but the soundtrack is surprisingly comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=AnZCLnmEw5Q&t=75s&list=PLBnpj99uxG4WhN_uPDuQlGmkeJDzzDDr_&index=6

RIP Umemoto

It's the only one I am.

Think everyone forget something

Kill yourself. Like I'm not even joking, find some traffic and curl up in it. You are the fucking shit killing this board. Let me guess, you're here from Holla Forums to act as another arbiter of truth for all the stupid Holla Forums peons as well?

you're the definition of pretentious. shitting on a game you haven't even played yet because "it seems". gtfo, fucking hipster.

i haven't played the game either, i just can't stand these kinds of retards

Pretty much every song in this game. Seriously, just listen to this shit. It's like the levels were designed specifically around the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2FaW2_4L4&index=13&list=PL19C6E41BF1B3106A
youtube.com/watch?v=0ELOjuj9HlA&index=24&list=PL19C6E41BF1B3106A
youtube.com/watch?v=ewAcwivVRbI&list=PL19C6E41BF1B3106A&index=8
youtube.com/watch?v=NDO-4_bOtN0&index=2&list=PL19C6E41BF1B3106A
youtube.com/watch?v=bqdDwjjnFao&list=PL19C6E41BF1B3106A&index=25

post the letter

I don't much care about politics but his principles about the matter in pic related erk me. His music's ok I guess but I've always liked Brut more anyway.

ARE YOU FUCKING FOR REAL
Lisa was probably my goty last year, and I know he lost his dad and that fucking sucks. But how do you go off the deep end this much. To the point of insulting the fans. I really don't want him to go full Phil fish I dunno if the fish is spelled with an f or ph or those idiots that made that sunset game, but damn it Austin, you're acting like a god damn fool. Also, here's a mashup of a god tier final boss theme.

And here's the original.

How has this not been posted yet?

This guy is fucking retarded. He needs to get over his stupid fucking daddy issues and realize his passed away father would never own up to a big of a pussy of a son like himself.

Fuck year. That exact moment was when you know that the real game had just started.

The SPC700 in the SNES was absolutely amazing, the music that could be created in it was awesome.

This is probably one of my favorite tracks from the SNES library.

Katawa Shoujo had some top-notch music.

What you posted though sounds like an edited version of Red Velvet, though. Some of the sounds seem way more heightened than normal.

I wish I had parents that were responsible when they made me. If I'll ever be a dad I'll help my son hit his dream no matter what, because I know how shitty it is.

Holy fucking mother of shit that guy is a huge faggot. I don't care if my parents die, THAT is not an excuse to insult your fans and become a sjw retard. It should be motivation to care more about your fans and to be real. Social justice is a disease.

in before shit on for undermeme

Did I just miss the post, or something?

What's wrong with wanting to seperate your brand?

fuck off pueturbator

wtf I hate perturbator now!!!

It will forever boggle my mind how they have the exact same composer for PSO2 and the only real notable tracks from that game are just melodies or remixes from other Phantasy Star games.

Life is too cruel.

The OST made the game, it's fitting and unlike anything else.

Nothing. But his brand's already separate. They were just using his music, he didn't tell them to or take an offer for allowing them to use it. All it did was expand his following with (what he might think of as) questionable people who likely didn't follow his political ideals. The thing is that he should be smart enough to know that money is the same no matter who gives it to you. Especially in a job field such as his where a stable income likely isn't the case. If I made a song that somebody used for a LGBT Liberal movement video I wouldn't give a shit. Even if it meant a good chunk of my fans would be degenerate faggots.

That's it!

This piece is probably my favourite though.

Never played a single game in this series but this music is really good.

That's too stupid to even be bait
kill yourself user

SMT 4 didn't deserve that music

fucking reddit faggot, go kill yourself.

THIS.

I'm glad people KNOW this game exists

Best Star Spangled banner in any video game ever

Megalovania is an okay track, but it's very overrated. I think it's so popular because it's got a catchy tune and it's used for the most well known boss fight, but it's not very clever.
Another Medium, Here We Are and sans. are great tracks, but nobody ever talks about them.
It's a shame really.

MY NIGGER
I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO OPEN THE LINK TO HEAR THAT BOMB SHIT.

Really I think Megalovania could have been replaced with any of the boss fight themes, I love them all. Hell, I loved just about every track in the game.

Ok what kind of TV theme?
Really for what it is, you could not have done a better job.

at least Waterfall won't get ruined by shitty memes

maybe it's my love for organs speaking, but this one hits the spot for me

You're wrong if you think you're grabbing some kind of advantage here.

This is the most beutifull song of this game

Breddy gudd :D :DDDD D

This thread need more music of fighting games

I'm not grabbing at anything. I think his decision to involve his music in politics by trying to remove it from politics was stupid. And either way you look at it, removing his work from the video automatically put him in bad light with Holla Forums and a bunch of other people I'm sure. I also listed why it was stupid for other reasons in . Though I partially redact what I said about agreeing to his political ideals. I meat that more as that's what people are going to think of him regardless and I doubt he browsed Holla Forums that often.

T hawk

The faggots in that cap need to get thicker skin and realize that not everyone will agree with their ideologies.

Why does the shittiest and laziest propaganda from the left always work on these people with 100% effectiveness?

see

The reason he wanted to separate his brand was indolence.
There is a cultural dictatorship as of late so you can't say anything against people unless those people are white etero males.
I understand WHY he would want to remain neutral but that's fucking stupid nonetheless, just say you don't care for politics (though I wonder why he was in Holla Forums, did they call him?) instead of circling around the issue and basically saying "I don't want you people to use my music".
It comes down to the point that if nobody speaks up against this mandatory political correctness (that is thankfully dying as of late) then it will keep living on, being afraid of being called "racist" or any other name under the sun shouldn't be reason enough to shut someone down, the same way me calling someone a faggot isn't anything more but a shitpost.
There is to say however that people in that screencap were being autistic, while it's true he is sitting fence (which is foolish in Holla Forums since you're either with them or against them, for good reasons) they were attacking him with too much strength.
He did say in the end he was going to sort things out with his label so I don't understand why people were attacking him so fiercely, I would like to think that the caps that are captured in that screencap were from the most vicious fags.

youtube.com/watch?v=m2KbscDqnMo

this was so fucking embarrassing
this is why we can't never have nice things
sincerely /mu/

Daily reminder that the Charr are the rightful owners of Ascalon.

This is why the site doesn't have more active users.

Hell yes, great song