Get in here boys ~~ !

Get in here boys ~~ !

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/mmZYz
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaxploitation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Diversity doesn't sells without political pandering.

Really makes your hamster wheel start spinning. 🤔

Overhyped normietard garbage sells. What's new.

I think it proves heavily marketed super hero movies sell. I'm sure your average white wasn't really concerned with the race of the actors like nonwhites and liberals were. Going in they probably considered it to be more for blacks like a tyler perry movie but I think most of them are just there for action scenes not just because they want to watch blacks over other races.

This movie's success will be the death knell for the box office of many other movies because it emboldened niggers to be even more load and obnoxious at the theaters.

Was Black Panther not a Hollywood movie? I am very confused.

As a proud American soyboy, I can tell you all without a doubt that this is not just the movie of the year, or the decade, or even the century. No. Black Panther is the movie of the millennium, it will go down in history as the greatest movie ever made.

One could not ask for a more fitting piece of symbolism to mark the end of white chauvinism and the start of a new millennium of diversity.

White men are an irrelevant demographic.

it was an african movie whiteboi

In what way they were the ones that went to watch bp in mass.

DAS RITE
I HATE MYSELF FOR TYPING THAT

Diversity doesn't mean what they think it means.

Isn't the entire cast black except for the two white guys who were in The Hobbit movies? If anything it shows that: 1) Marvel movies will earn a fuck ton of cash and 2) monolithic casts sell.

It sold because of its name and because its comic book movie, and it didnt sell even that great, it should have made 2x it did but CGI is average and story is kind of a mess

Don't. It's how your children and grandchildren will be typing. Assuming they would be able to type at all

Diversity means white genocide, so it kinda does.

So, no more anime?

Translating leftists:
diversity = sans whites
racist = I disagree with you
problematic = reality
woke = knows just enough history to blame whites for everything
freedom = gibs
"it's the current year" = I hold an implicit historical materialist viewpoint
toxic = of or relating to those who do not hold my viewpoint
representation = replacement
deconstruct = logical gymnastics to justify the obliteration of a cultural edifice.
reevaluate = logical gymnastics to justify cultural acceptance of a taboo or pariah
gender equality = restriction of men's rights and opportunities and mutilation of the masculine ideal to establish an unsustainable and artificial parity between the genders.
black, female, etc "bodies" = I believe that the nature of one's mind is completely disconnected from the circumstances of the physical body. Ironically, idea often held by materialists.

accurate/10

A hard, dark turd book-end to a two-thousand-volume gang bang.

The only thing that will surpass Black Panther is Black Panther 2. When they finally stop making black panther films is the day that the greatest film ever made will be decided

Word up, nigga! Whities can't appreshiet true cinema.

How is 98% black cast "diversity". If that's the case then 98% white casts is also diversity.

Diversity means the removal of whites. We will only truly be diverse when the whole world is Planet of the Apes.

>>>Holla Forums
gtfo nazi

Still waiting for my apology, reddipol.
archive.fo/mmZYz

fixed

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blaxploitation

WRONG
At current time and trend. Its a cape and marvel that sells. Its a flick about super heroes that you can go and see with friends, gf, parents etc. of course it will sell well nothing to do with race just happen that this cape man is black….If it was Nova or Moon Knight it will have same success because its a new cape. And people who go to cinema prefer watching cape flick than Eyes Wide shut type of movie.