What are some movies about absolute evil and righteous fury?

What are some movies about absolute evil and righteous fury?

Triumph of Will

Der Ewige Jude
Triumph des Willens

These morlocks unironically believe Trump is worse to niggers than Julius Malema is to white people.

Why do cumskins do this?

They bought the land they settled on, Amerimutt.

Well that's just racism, and greediness.

Kek

HOW BUTTBLASTED ARE YOU POL MIGRANTS

South Africa was an empty place before the colony.

This tbh, bantu's only migrated after whitey settled there.

No the Bush people where there, but they were chill as fuck and sold land to the Boers. Hell their king is offering sanctuary to the Boers and trying to raise awareness to help save them from the bantu niggers.

Defend this wyteboi

Isn't most of Africa potential farm land?

whites were there before the nigger immigrants from the north

Shitskins can't even create their own civilisation. Shitskins come to White countries so in turn we invented aids to depopulate you Shitskins.

LEFTISTS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THAT WHITES WERE THE FIRST HUMANS TO POPULATE SOUTH AFRICA

kek

Why doesn't the white part of the country just secede?

>(((international community))) will paint the attempted secession as the whites trying to fuck over the poor black people
Just like they painted apartheid as the most evil shit since the Holocaust, oy vey.

(((heh)))

It could be with proper irrigation and responsible farming, my bet is that if the niggers take the land and try farming the turn it into another dustbowl like the burgers did in their own country.
Africa as a continent has a lot of arable land, enough to support all the niggers living there for the time being, until their population explodes cause they breed like vermin.

literally every thread

Same think that happened to Rhodesia, international pressure in the form of trade embargoes that totally fuck them over and then the added bonus of the brits and americans arming and funding and training the niggers to revolt and kill whitey, Rhodesia might have worked today if they allied themselves with Russia and China, especially china.

Africans have done this in several former colonial countries already.

Why do non-whites do this?

This will turn out the same as occupied Rhodesia. The commie nogs that get the land will just eat the seeds instead of planting them then everyone goes hungry and ends up dependent on food aide.

cry me a river of classcucked rightwing soyboys

redpill me on apartheid
i know the short version, but am interested in learning more

Literally just an attempt to keep bantu at bay. It;s funny how bantus cry about whitey stealing their land when they stole it from the Khoisan bushmen

Mainly north and east Africa

whitey killing people for fun & profit

They only do it because they know the white man is easily guilted. Don't kid yourself into thinking these people have any sense of justice.

two goodies

they made Africa better, richer, more technologically advanced and had a better quality of life, even if you were a nigger cleaning whiteys house. least you had a job.

now africa is literally a giant rotting edifice of broken dreams and racism being proven true. Trust me, white people didnt finish the job, but someone will. Good luck Chinamen/Arabs. Maybe youll get those mangy niggers in line