Will nekopara ever receive an NTR game? It'll be so hot

Will nekopara ever receive an NTR game? It'll be so hot

Sage and report

that's cool op, but is there any vidya character who can beat Dio Brando?

And I'm not talking about Phantom Blood Dio,the orphan kid with the power to kick dogs into furnaces and his secret switchknife ready to kill jojo, nor am I talk about later Phantom Blood Dio with the power of the stone mask and after becoming a vampire, which gave him inhuman strenght, speed and senses, as well as the ability to drink blood and regenerate himself,hell I'm not even talking about Phantom Blood Dio after the first fight,where he gets Space Ripper Stingy Eyes and the ability to freeze by touch,actually I'm not even talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio either,with the powers of a vampire,Jonathan's body and his stand 'The World',and I'm not talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio,after absorbing Joseph's blood and being able to stop time using 'The World' for almost 8 seconds,and I'm not even talking about Jojo:Heritage for the Future story mode Dio,where he absorbs Jotaro and Joseph's blood and ruins over the world.But hell,I'm not even talking about part 7 alternate universe Dio,with the power to turn himself into a dinosaur by using his stand from the corpse parts called [Scary Monsters],and nor am I talking about late part 7 Dio,where he gets recruited by Funny Valentine to defeat Johnny,and has the ability to stop time with a younger version of [The World].

I'm talking about Dio after attaining heaven alongside Pucci from the game 'Eyes of Heaven' for PS4,with the powers of a powered up The World pressumed to be '[The World Over Heaven]' who has also gotten slightly fat and purple skin with longer hair and the ability of Rohan's Stand ' Heaven's door who's able to rewrite and modify memories of whoever he wants,alongside with being able to stop time for up 10 seconds and presumed to be alongside his sons Giorno,Donatello,Ugalo and Rikiel,each with a different stand and still his old vampire powers(freezing others and Space Ripper Stingy Eyes) and as well as his ability to fly and his abundant arsenal of knifes and other dirty tricks and the actual ability of [THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN] that is to rewrite reality so he can beat any other stand in the series by simply rewritting reality so that the person becomes his ally instead, effectively allowing him to control any being in the entire universe with his overwhelming power, and let's not forget of course about the strongest punches in the world that go in FTL speed, his previously mentioned vampire abilities(Stinger eyes, inhuman senses, freeze by touch) as well as his stands perfect power and his amazing intellect.Who couldn't be beat by any being in za entire world.

Is this a cuckchan invasion?

EBIN!

sorry I actually forgot my sage. Here's another pasta for you. And we're being raided if you can't tell.

My God, always a fucking sneer or stride remark at hand, huh? What, do you think you're clever or something? Are you the biggest piece of shit I know? Don't answer that.

If only you died at childbirth. At least I wouldn't have to know of your existence. I turn my nose at you. You are a fool, a clown. Morons pity you. You are a dancer with two left feet. You have no rhythm, no style.

What did you think your comment would bring? Laughter? Insight? What did you think you were doing when you cursed us with such stupidity, you insipid fowl? You are a dumb man. Real dumb. If stupidity was a field of inquiry such as math or science, you surely would be considered the father. You are a cuckold of the mind, your heart betrays you.

Perhaps if you delete your comment and rid yourself of such folly we will forget of how badly you embarrassed yourself. Good day.

I'd be down for some cat NTR, actually. Bonus points if the NTRee is magically capable of impregnating the cats, while the MC impotently sits and watches with his limp dick.

This is no laughing matter I just want a hot cuck nekopara game

Ewww

The dick wants what it wants, man. I don't make the rules here.

Are you Muslim by any chance?

I am but a humble NEET, years into his journey down fetish road.

Why do you want to see the cats have broken hearts because their master left them for some human harlot?

Are you a wizard too?

>>>Holla Forums is that way, Louis.

Almost. Less than 4 years left. I was thinking of specializing in hemomancy.

[St. Rio (Kitty)] Netori Netorare Toshiue Cosplayer-tachi no Yuuwaku (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon)
Shame it will never be translated, and that the 6th volume is ballbusting.

we're being raided

check'em

You cucks are weird
unsincerly ~probably not a weird person

61 days to go until I become a wizard.

Congrats.

Post your Louie's

I unapologetically masturbate to NTR.

Why does Holla Forums pretend to hate ntr? You know you love it also this isnt a raid thread I havent browsed cuckchan in 3 years

Go back to your filthy, cumstained bedroom and lube your dick with tears from nobody appreciating your intellectual fetish. You will always be an effeminate dickslobbering bitchnigger until you learn to man up and get some fucking taste.

You have shit tastes and I love cock anyway so jokes on you shitty bully wannabe

That explains a lot. You probably made this fucking stupid thread just so you could jerk off to all the anons bullying you.