Friend wont shut the fuck up about Titanfall 2

What the fuck. Is this like Dead Space and its EA's once per decade good experience or what? I am genuinely shocked. It starts right as i expected them swiftly has you in this huge factory thats making houses for some reason and it gets insane from there to the point i would actually not want to spoil it but its some straight up "valve before it went full e sports/lockbox" tier.

How the fuck did EA put out the best fps story campaign in years?

wtf i love titanfall 2™ now

If you think that's good. Try the multiplayer on PC. It's fast. Crazy fast.

As for how they did it, it's genuinely got a good development team. It is made up of the Infinity Ward old guard that hated the corporate meddling of Activision. They probably got the right to work independently early in their contract.

Holy fucking christ can you shills just go ahead and LIST what made the campaign so fucking good?
this is like the 80th time I've heard that the story is good, yet there's never ever a single point ever made as to why
Hell even the undertale fags could pull that off

Honestly i dont really care about online shooters, but the last single players i enjoyed would maybe be HL2, F.E.A.R 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R and to a lesser extent Halo 3. I didn't expect to play one in Neo Current Year where i was playing rather than going through corridors to cutscenes or the important bits or qtes. It has boss fights, crazy mechanics you don't want to spoil that come out of nowhere and it felt like something from 2004 in a way fps campaigns have not done for a very long time.

$0.50 has been deposited into your account

time to check these

Okay one spoiler.
Halfway through you are exploring a very run down lab in the mountains during a thunder storm and you see signs saying "warning temporal anomolys" and then you begin flashing at random though the run full of long dead bodies and rusted out mechs and a clear sunny day in a pristine lab full of working employees and you keep catching snippets of a much bigger story involving 'artefacts' which is way more S.T.A.L.K.E.R. than cawadoody

Go play Singularity then, the entire game is literally that mechanic and the story is longer than 4 hours.

nice try

wtf I love titanfall now

I actually didn't like the campaign that much, but still found it enjoyable.

I'll try to list what it did well:

Thats the thing though, in singularity its the whole time so kind of becomes the norm, here it isn't and so not only didnt overstay its welcome but comes with no foreshadowing or warning and all of a sudden everything you thought you knew was wrong in a really, really cool way.

here

Greetings friends. I couldn't help but notice that you were talking about first person videogames. I sure do love a first person videogame. Especially open world RPGs. You wouldn't happen to have any in mind to recommend to me, would you? I've played Oblivion but I've been left wanting more.

Check THESE

look whos talking

DEMONS OUT

gimme trips

This thread is a disgrace.

Impressive.

dammit

No one man should have this power, this curse.

Not anymore

Sounds like a great candidate for pirating, enjoying, and uninstalling. Is it cracked?

If it is get it. Really. Right now at the high 20's price wise i wouldnt say its worth it but if you can pirate it then i absolutely recommend playing the campaign. This is the first good thing EA has put out since Dead Space 2 and after playing i understood why people would not stop gushing about the campaign. It felt like something from 2004 when devs gave a fuck about the none multiplayer fps stuff still.

into the fucking trash it goes

why the fuck do i have a flag

FUCK
THIS IS JUST WHAT VIDYA NEEDED
XDDDDD

Underage pls go. Just because you dont remember the better times doesnt mean the rest of us forgot.

user finally saves this shit thread. Good job

Because you posted about Undertale in an RPG Maker thread and flags have always been kinda sticky.

It was definitely more noteworthy than most of the shit that came out last year.

Honestly when was the last good fps campaign? i genuinely cant remember one after like 2007.

I actually like tf2, but I won't be able to discuss it without being branded a shill.

Why did respawn have to go to EA? Why couldn't they just go to any other publisher?

Yep, can't disagree. Most of them just feel so bland and just an excuse to peddle more multiplayer.

This shilling is fucking crazy

who else do they have in the west besides activision? ubisoft? their reps in the shitter even with normalfags.

Such as Quake, Unreal or Doom?
MAGNIFICENT STORIES

Such as half life faggot, or is it too retro?

Half life 1 has a shit story though.

By what standard is "high 20's price-wise" worth 4 hours?

Okay. Sit down. Once upon a time people didn't just play campaign because it was multiplayer shootbangs to a plot. They used to actually have mechanics and ideas that multiplayer games dont.

I know it sounds crazy but it was a thing and we didn't have to pay for it in dlc or use codes on your mountain dews to play it.

HL1's multiplayer used every gun and grenade in the game, what are you talking about?

Check em

Jewgle tells me it's also on PC though lol Origin but I haven't found a "free" version of it yet.

Good thing the focus isn't the single player experience.

checked

I played the two levels of TS2 during a free weekend of homefront the revolution. It was great playing in full HD and with mouse and keyboard.

Are you slow? because i would hate to shit talk someone whos actually autistic but you understand there are good single player and bad single player shooters right? You dont run around blowing up shit in microwaves and playing 'spot the G man' in multiplayer just like there are really cool parts of Titanfall 2 involving the ability to actively change time and get through areas from the past and the present in real time that would be impossible in multiplayer.

I personally don't give a shit about multiplayer, user. And I don't care if a game's short if I get it for free.

ea =/= respawn

Half life is shit compared to any of the games I mentioned, ribbitor

props to you OP for making a thread on this, I've been waiting for one

Also, make sure to join the mumble at 8v.servers.moe if you want to play some matches or join the Jeb! clan.

Shills, the lot of you.

what

is Holla Forums now babbys first imageboard, where everyone tries trumping everyone in fitting in the most? you guys cant be that retarded. what is sage for? how does the catalog work? what does 'hide' mean?

titanfall 2 is very solid. maybe pirate it and play the singeplayer - if you enjoyed the mechanics and want to play the multiplayer, wait for the next sale. actual discussion is apparently not what brings people to this board anymore

heh nice one my fellow channer, but check these repeating numbers

EA didn't do jackshit, Respawn Entertainment did. All EA likely did probably not give all that much oversight due to the poor performance of the last one and just let the devs do their thing.

It's a pretty decent campaign. I find the first half to be better than the second half, because the second half constantly had you getting caught on the terrain when in your mech, it needed larger maps for you to play around in for that mech only portion. The best part is the time anomaly device - that shit is genuinely neat and impressive considering they did it on a fucking PS4.

It's a shame, if it was the first game in the series it would've been hella successful but because of the first title it's not gonna get anywhere near the attention it deserves. That said, I've not played multiplayer maybe that experience tanks it over all or not. Which is an even greater shame because it likely could've started a resurgence of mecha vidya.

It seems like enthusiasm is frowned-upon nowadays. It used to be fun to discuss the good parts in flawed games, but now if a game has even one problem you're not allowed to like it. "Actual discussion" is long dead, this board consists of users virtue signaling with nihilism and cynicism [which is pretty fucking ridiculous considering the anonymity]

The most edgy thing you can do on Holla Forums right now is dare to like something.

Notice how mad shills get when you call them out. Sage

>decent not good, but not absolute trash fps comes out in [CURRENT YEAR]

Pussy.

that's nice but you are about to see some real shit now

He said "wouldn't"

yahtzee, the arrogant autistic british faggot that fled to SoCal, said the same thing about the SP campaign and hes not exactly known for spreading around praise, I believe you user, but im not gonna find out unless I CAN STEAL IT BITCH HAAHAHAHA

hue xir confirmed

Its been so long since i hear tumblrites use that shit for a second i actually thought it was a reference to a destiny character.

I wish a company like THQ was still around, because Titanfall 2 sure as fuck doesnt feel like an EA game. Its just sad that it feels like EA deliberately botched its launch sandwiching it between the bland BF1 and the new CoD which actually was okay but the resemblance to the two games fucked them over.

fuck me

You want to know a really bad one?
Left 4 Dead 2 was EIGHT years ago

impressive

I've got three words for you
CONSOLE
WARS

Considering the first game was pretty bad, I was surprised too. I've gotten great mileage out of the multiplayer. Really the only problems I have with it are a few balancing issues (which they've been addressing) and the game running on Origin.
It's too bad they're probably going to get canned once EA figures they've made enough games.

Wow I better go buy it for my Sony PS4™ if it's that good. Thanks for the honest recommendation fellow anonymous user!

how? its on everything,

hey if this trend keeps up at least they publish another good game by 2027.

FUCK OFF TUMBLRFALL 2
:^)

ARGH STOP ENJOYING GAMES /VEE/

sir, please, its neo Holla Forums 2020. Everything positive is shilling, everything negative is trolling. We tumblr now.

Why aren't they nerfing this fucking thing? Same with devotion at 75 damage.

What is this bullshit.

How is the online? FFXIV just updated so my weeblust has me occupied but does it have a bunch of game modes? or wierd semi pve bullshit like a horde mode?

Let it trips.

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

Check em.

It's all semi horde mode, except pilots vs pilots where there are no ai adds.

It doesn't have a purely coop mode if that's what you're asking, but they'll probably add that later.

The online is pretty fast at higher level. But the maps aren't half as good as the tf1 maps.

No they did not, you div. Respawn came up with it, the fucking devil EA itself had nothing to do with its development, they just publish it and tries to jew it tits-up badly by coinciding release date with the latest Cowadoody.

I heard they are adding a mode without all the ai, i wouldn't mind something where its two teams competing to take out mechs, i heard about something like that banking points but still not touched online for worrying i cannot sanic and bunnyhop fast enough, quake 3 was a long time ago
on the dreamcast

All those modes are in.

Pilots vs pilots has no ai, last titan standing is the mech one, and bounty hunt is like attrition but more focused on certain points so not as chaotic.

Hark! Look upon my double numerals and marvel, ye smelly charcoal naves!

You have shamed several generations of your family.

Arigato

It's horribly inaccurate past short range. I don't see how it's better than the CAR or Volt.
Devotion deserves a fucking nerf though.

I haven't played the first game and I see a lot of people say this, but if the rest of the maps were like Angel City I have to disagree. There's no design thought put into that map, no landmarks.

Check em

Jesus Christ there's no saving this site. The autists have completely taken it. Just pirate the fucking game to try it. And stop giving game GOTY titles just because they have T&A you niggers

Amateurs

Is the test dome a map? i loved that shit, even the broken down ones leading into caves were great.

ALWAYS SAGE

Let's Rock

the black lodge was a mistake.

Witness mine numerals

That's a nice blog post you made there mister shill, now check my dubs.

Unfortunately not. The maps are entirely seperate from the campaign.

Now aren't you guys a bit paranoid?

Check my single

With the bar set so fucking low, I'm not even suprised.

Thats a shame, a series of like 3 of those smaller ones with broken walls and cave tunnels as chokes would make a rad looking map, especially if it dropped in those robuts in the spikes.

Check em

There's one map that's largely indoors that has one of those fake domes as a set piece, but that's about it.
The maps are pretty well designed in terms of gameplay, though. Somewhat symmetrical like other arena shooters and they definitely considered movement techs when making them. It's really easy to pick up speed if you know what you're doing.

Yfw dubs

I rarely play multiplayer in shooters because the maps are "balanced for esports" which means they are barebones as fuck. I like this one destiny map that is in europe or london that is rundown streets and rusted out cars and its all overgrown with plants. Clean shit kills the fun for me somehow.

Visually the maps are fine. There's not really anything mind blowing in them, which is probably for the best since clutter would distract too much. Multiplayer is extremely fast paced compared to the campaign.
At least on PC. I saw a webm of multiplayer gameplay on the console version and had to laugh.

half life didnt have much story
hl2 tried to have story and it was horrible

Sage shill threads

You are underestimating how evil they are.

They sent it to die as a tax write off. Thats how little they care.

i wouldn't put it past EA, honestly.

EA didn't 'kill' it, they just didn't bother with marketing since they figured normalfags would love Battlefield: Culturally Enriched Warfare more.

People talk about it because it's good, you punk.

This. They're in early Rainbow Six Siege mode, and they're worried about people leaving. I expect they'll probably do a sale and free weekend for most major updates, and there's a fairly big update coming up soon.

I've been hearing a lot of this type of thing from people who were indifferent or outright hated the first, meanwhile normalshits basically didn't talk about it at all to the point where I wasn't even aware it had released for a few weeks. Not quite convinced it's just a shilling operation to nab a few hundred jaded autists since that makes no fucking sense so it does kind of make me curious as to what all they changed about it.

ITT

Sorry OP, no video games in the video games board.

Did normalfags even buy it? considering its release to "revised history"field 1 and cawadoody i think just the /m/ audience bought it.

faggots

I cant play a regular fps after playing titanfall 2.

The campaign was underwhelming. But using a demoman pipe launcher that sticks to enemies and kills in one hit while going 80+ kph is satisfying to say the least.

Not only that, the game doesnt have any skill/mmr based matchmaking so you are forced to get gud or you get shitstomped extremely hard.

What did he meme by this?

Then git gud you tard.

Like i said, 10 years ago it happened with dead space, now it happens with titanfall 2. Once per age EA publishes none cancer.

But can you go sanic speed?

Yes you can go sanic speed. Gravity Star+Stim.

with this, overwatch and doom has the call of duty meme finally died? can we shootbang fast again?

Isn't Titanfall 2 on Source still?

HL1 was designed as a Singleplayer game first and multiplayer second.

Why the hell did you think Titanfall 2 would be bad? The only negative thing about it is they released it right along side Battlefield 1.

Get your head out of Holla Forums's ass and stop writing off every single game.

I really enjoyed Titanfall 1 on PC. I didn't buy 2 because all my PS4 friends bought BF1, so I have people to play with in BF1. I'm unemployed so got that instead of Titanfall 2 because poverty.

Not shilling, but I'll try it. Pirated, of course, I never buy games.

While i understand Holla Forums is becoming overly paranoid about "shilling" can you blame everyone for seeing "EA" and having low expectations?

Because i'm not joking when i say i think everything EVERYTHING they published after Dead Space 2 was complete fucking garbage.

And Dead Space 2 was a long time ago, hence why i treated my friends gushing with suspicion. Nice to be proven wrong but this had to be seen to be believed.

What if I told you how to get em fast and easy

I'd call you a liar

SHAZAM!

fug :DDDD

You already have an uninformed opinion that you stick to so there is no point arguing with you.
I just hate their business practices and they way they milk every nickel and dime they can for each game. The games aren't bad, they just have a shit company splitting them up into DLC money grab schemes every single time.
I think Battlefront was their biggest slip up because that game is boring as fuck with no real vehicles. Could have been amazing. Battlefield games are still incredibly good, but expensive. If only the game was sold in one piece instead of this season pass bullshit.
Titanfall is actually the exception as well because, if I recall, they include free maps and stuff, unlike BF1 DLCfest.
That's actually a good idea, because I hate their business practices. That doesn't mean their games are bad though. I cave and buy about 2 of their games a year, even though I hate them. Too bad your boycott will never work, because EA is too big and they will be around forever.

Are you Doing It for Free™?

There came a point where the paranoia was too strong, we have passed it.

>(1)

Sorry OP, this game isn't on the right system. :^)

I've been thinking. I take it back, OP. I'm glad you found a game that you enjoy. I shouldn't get triggered by people liking games that I'm not interested in.
I'm still not going to get it, due to autistic reasons about starting series midway through–but I just wanted to say I was wrong. I was the one being cancerous. I'm sorry.

You fucking faggot, I was just in a thread where a dumb faggot was slammed for admitting that he preordered a Switch.

If only you could play their games without supporting their practices.
Because of weak faggots like you just gobbling their shit up.

I want to
FUG
Gogo Tomago!

More like Titanfall JEW. Get rekt, bitch.

Poe's law.

dubs

Never thought I'd see someone on Holla Forums admit they were wrong. The Berenstain universe is weird.

check em

If it gets cracked, I'll consider downloading it because fuck paying for a 4 hour campaign.
>tfw satellite internet fucks any chance of ever playing multiplayer

It's because EA had very little to do with Titanfall. The 1st game was great in terms of gameplay but had no single player experience. Also the team has some former members that produced CoD so they have pretty good experience in making good single player campaigns.

Just buy the game user. No game really is worth 50 bucks, but if any were worth buying in recent times it's this game.

I feel like the campaign had a good amount variant feelings of experience throughout. I do wish they added more pilot abilities in the single player than just keeping it at cloak.
The phase ability was broken as fuck and was really fun given full control over such a game breaking ability. Granted there are some pretty flatish and linear parts that I wish had more fast paced battles, making the player use the movement in full- but that's my own bias.
Bottomline the campaign should've been in the first in which they learned from their mistake, but somewhat kinda too late now.

The multiplayer is tons of fun if you like running around and shooting people while soaring through the air. Oh and leddit always bitches about being bad so there's the salt factor too.

Titanfall 1 has a 48 hour trial available if you want to see how the game plays.

Why do people keep saying "wtf i love X now"?
Is this a new meme? What's it referring to?

It's been in circulation for a while now, but I've seen it used mostly by turbo nu-males and other forms of terminal cancer.

wtf i love dubsfags now

All the anti trump threads on Holla Forums started it. Shit like "wtf I love Ted now" began to evolve and jumped to other boards.

wtf I love Hillary now

Holla Forums are so averre to critical thought that they created a meme parodying the idea of changing your mind.

*averse

As good as Half Life 2? Wow! My favorite review sites said that as well!

just because someone likes a game. Doesn't make it shilling retards.

Bump out of spite

But how will you play it online?

dubs

Disgraceful.

dubs

Well done.

Wew done.

Reminder that if you aren't using the
E P G
P
G
you should reconsider your life choices.

Get some PPC up ya!

Kraber for life. Kraber is love. Kraver kills devotion shitters fast. Kraber instagibs phase shift faggots too.

FUCK OFF SHILL

EPG is cool and all but I'll always prefer the Flatline.

bumping it myself out of spite

Saging out of spite

So close, and yet so far.

You shill spouting reddit fags are becoming more and more obvious to identify you're so new that you're trying your fucking best to fit in and I'm almost certain you only play shitty fucking triple A games and mainstream games like titanfall 2 anyway murder yourself you have shit tastes and you forgot to sage like many of your retarded friends

I've been trying the Flatline. Amped the thing is a monster, but otherwise it's hit or miss for me.

Wow, with such a vague description filled with buzzwords up the ass I wouldn't touch that game with a fucking 12 foot pole buddy.

So you're saying that the story is the main attraction instead of the gameplay, great, you're arguing for walking simulators.

Sounds like the standard marketer responses, shill detected.

Buzzwords again.

Again, standard marketer response because multiplayer shooters these days are made to milk cash out of people.

and on this point
The point is they do this shit to get people to talk about it and drum up interest through attention.

It's more that the industry is full of shit compared to the goldmine that it once was.

Yes, and we still do that, we just don't talk about shitty games that marketers push, because they're worse then flawed, they're just shit.

Mediocre isn't good. It's not worth talking about but marketers push it all the same.

Shill.

Fake banter shills to make people believe they're missing out on something

This is an user image board.

Shill trying to cover for the others

And so on and so forth.

Reporting the thread, OP, it's too obvious.

Thank you for your contribution, Mr. Autismo. I'm sure the board kike will listen to your plead.

Isnt it like 50 dollerydoos? To much for me. I'll probably give it a pirate at some point, maybe buy it if it gets cheaper.

How much do they pay you?

A small loan of one million dollars.

And that proves it.
Looks like "Mr. Autismo" was correct.
And the salt must flow.

Who's proving who right?

Don't lie to me, I looked through your beginning 5 posts and it was encouraging the shills by talking about the game casually when we all know it's a marketer pushed game.

Get out.

I could argue with you but you won't believe me when I say I simply enjoy the game. I've seen shills myself but I don't get why some of you fags are this paranoid.

He's just trying too hard to fit in.

counter-downvote

dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em dubs check em

but nier 2 actually has good gameplay

Everybody in this thread is wrong except me: The Post

You've not seen shilling, user.

At least the guy is right but hot damn the 'tism

It's a Holla Forums meme. That is to say, it's a Holla Forums meme but Holla Forums is dead so they ruined Holla Forums. It appears Holla Forums is dying so Holla Forums is coming here to ruin Holla Forums.

Don't make me ban you niggas.

Holy fuck what did these faggots say?

Lurk moar you fat fucking kike.

I'm personally fond of the shotgun myself, works well with the grapple. although maybe it's just me, but it feels kinda overpowered with the run and gun mod. Not DOOM 2 OP, but still kinda OP.

I lurk everyday you fucking tard, there's a difference between shitting on the game and spamming DUBS DUBS DUBS in order to censor it. The odd thing that the game is legitimately fun, obviously I recommend buying it from a russian site because fuck EA. However with that said there's an obvious difference between shilling a game i.e. Fallout 4 and actually wanting to discuss a game.

take a look at

notice how they use the same phrase over and over, not to mention they use game related material to try and promote the game, OP has done no such thing yet still wants to talk about the game. OP may be a faggot, but he's no shill.

I'm pirating this shit once I get a good enough PC to run the damn thing. If I REALLY like it I MIGHT shell out for a legit version, but honestly I doubt it because I don't want Origin corrupting my PC with EA evil.

blatant shilling sage

how much did they pay you?

You mean the auto shotgun or the projectile one? The former is a beast, but the latter is fucking weird to use. I honestly don't get it.
Most people seem to use SMGs because they're the easiest to get kills with while going fast.

The game actually runs pretty decently since it's on source. You can set the models to look like N64 characters via launch options.
Not defending Origin, but I've stopped caring about programs spying on me. It's getting unavoidable.

I hear the robot dies, which makes me very reluctant to buy it. I'm rather soft-hearted when it comes to qt robots. Don't know that I could handle it.

everyone dies, in the end.

I fucking hate EA, hell I'd recommend what said if the game didn't use bloody deuenvo.

It's implied he might not be dead. Maybe.

the auto shotgun I think. it's the one that unlocks earlier.

Directive 3: Protect the Pilot.

I played this game on my brother's ps4. The controls were shit because consoles, but the game was fast and crazy as fuck. Was Titanfall 1 this good? Is it worth the cancer that is origin?

Had that shit as a kid. Sucked hard. Use your phone's hotspot and just ration it properly.

So the game is not cracked yet?

I've never played the first game but from what I've seen the base gameplay was the same. It's the decisions they made after that made it awful.
There was only 1 gameplay mode that tried to combine singleplayer AI shit with multiplayer (it's still in 2 but I really dislike it, very poorly balanced). Customizing your titan lead to the same builds after people found a 'meta'. They recently ported a TF1 map to 2 because it was a fan favorite, if the rest of the maps were like it then the level design was much worse.
Also, map packs. They specifically said they're not going to have paid gameplay content again.

I don't know what happened but they really got their shit together for the sequel.

I think it is.

Gimmie the verdict Holla Forums, is this worth shelling out whatever X value of money its selling for?

no

I got it half off during the winter sale, and I say yes.

The campaign is really enjoyable. There are certainly some ideas it drops that could use more expansion, like the boss fights which I wish had more to them, or even if they were to have enemy pilots in campaign outside of their titan jumping around and chasing you. I hope now that they can expand on these ideas now that they are off the December break.

They did try marketing it. But they used the mountain dew, doritos, and buffalo wild wings products to do it. And those are some of the worst advertisements I've ever seen. Like who they fuck even made them?

Already gen'd it. Using the Cold War and Alternator now, bye.

The auto shotgun currently is broken. Comparatively the projectile one has 8 pellets which do twenty damage but not enough damage individually to work with its spread. Where as the auto shotgun has; a bigger ammo pool, faster fire rate, equal to longer range, not projectile based, reloads super quickly, goes perfectly with high velocity game play, and literally out fucking damages the projectile shotgun with 8 pellets doing 25 damage. Why.

Get it on sale or lower than 40 and your stealing it.

No

You're not in charge of what's supposed to be a good game jew boy

Just post Titan porn already

Mark practically recommends it.

And this gents, is why you don't let underage post here

Overwatch and Doom are shit you faggot

Re-spawn honestly arnt all that bad as developers, they are even releasing all the DLC for TitanFall2 for free just like they did for 1 after a while.

we're seeing shit we ain't never seen before kid
holy shit

Jesus I know Bunnyhop hasn't played a Halo game since 2 due to it stopping coming out on PC but everything he says or doesn't say about Halo in this video shows he knows nothing about.

Halo's issue has always been a lack of speed, it's never lacked a focus on skill based movement in general and especially not color.

TF1 is faster, as far as the wall running is concerned, but you don't gain as big of a speed boost from jumping off of walls. It's also got weaker weapons, with 4 hits to kill instead of 2-3, so headshots were more important. And the EVA-8 was good.

Aaanyways since this is the designated shitting thread for tf2 I figured I'd moan about how crap the maps are compared to TF1 some more. I looked through the concept art for tf2 and wondered why the fuck we don't have maps with such environments in them?

On sale not full retail.

Because full retail is for monster hunter and nothing else.

People who thought it was selling to the Waluigi audience.

This guy doesn't know what he's talking about, counter strike had bunny hopping, quake had strafe-jumping.

Kill yourself

embarrassing

Dubs thread it is!

How soon before I get banned now, since Shekelfall 2 is protected by that fucking faggot kike just like Overshit?

Call of Juarez Gunslinger, Blood Dragon, Metro 2033, maybe Bulletstorm.
Can't think of any others. That's four in nine years. FOUR IN NINE YEARS OF CONSTANT SHOOTING GAMES!

Bulletstorm wasn't that good. The kicking was fun though.

Alright, shelled out 30$ and got it on G2A. Installing now, lets see if you niggers were bullshitting or not

stop pouring salt in that poor asian man's eyes

So a new patch is out,, balance changes include:

For fucks sake respawn do you even play this game? Everyone is now using the damned devotion, alternator, mgl and phase shift.

Any other load out and you are playing sub optimally.

Luckily my kraber doesn't care.

A friend who uses it says he can tell no difference.
Because most of them were shit.
EPG still plays the same in that you have to rely on direct hits but the increased splash damage helps a bit. Flatline supposedly only got a buff to long-range damage (where it's useless) and the R-97 paled in comparison to the other SMGs. You forgot they buffed the Spitfire, L-Star and Thunderbolt, which are now viable and were unusable trash before. I don't ever see anyone use the double take.

Devotion and phase shift are crutches for bad players and I don't really see why people dislike the alternator that much, the gun seems fine to me. But I'll give you that the MGL is the best anti-titan weapon.

I seriously hope you don't go slow while using the Krab.

too bad the game is shit. it has built in wallhacks and shit that are called perks or whatever
SP was decent from what I hear

Nah. We do need a nerf to the Devotion. Statistically the devotion has way too high a damage out put, 35 to 20 at range namped and 50-40 amped. Why does this thing have this kind of performance is beyond me, I think respawn thought the spin up would be detrimental to the gun but honestly its actually beneficial.

I don't have Titan porn.

The original farcry. Fuck me

The Volt's killing potential mostly stems from its laser accuracy and putting out headshots. Bring down it's base damage is only going to effect people that aren't landing those headshots.
Has anyone seen what aspect has been nerfed? I presume something to do with it's accuracy or tracking.
Seriously, how and/or why?

But everyone is wrong here except me

I don't understand why this got a sequel. The first one was fun for a couple of weeks but I forgot about it along with others who bought it.

Didn't have a lot of staying power in multiplayer and didn't move as many units.
Even with the mediocre sales they're still supporting 2 with free DLC and shit. Gotta hand it to the devs for showing support for games even if they aren't successes.

But that's wrong retard; Black Ops 2 had a way better campaign with multiple endings, loadout customization, and optional missions that let you play in an RTS-lite mode. Go back to adding dinosaurs in your reveal trailers.

Titanfall 2 probably escaped EA's usual treatment because it was intended to be used as a meatshield in EA's one-two punch sale strategy. By releasing the much more anticipated Battlefield 1 at the same time as Titanfall 2 right before the release of CoD: Infinite Warfare, TF2 had to siphon as many sales from CoD as possible so the more strongly hyped BF1 would look like it sold better in the process. What must've happened is that Titanfall 2 only had to look marketable enough in order to attract any sales at all, so EA didn't really care about making it completely palatable to the masses as opposed to Battlefield 1 which EA intended to be their flagship release, resulting in a game which managed to turn out rather well due to a lack of corporate interference.

I'll make sure to download it once CPY has it cracked!

Pilot sentry seems exactly the same.
The Thunderbolt is fun as shit now. Same with the Spitfire, I love that gun.

I also just played against a guy who was beasting with the L-Star, which was fun to watch.

Why would anyone care about military games without robots?

This is why Holla Forums has had less users than Holla Forums consistently for the better part of a year now.

People dont want to spoil the good stuff you paranoid fuck.

Nobody is saying anything about why they should actually fucking play it because nobody talks like that, save for shills. We've got patch notes today, so it's time to talk about nerfs and buffs.

I don't understand.

The spit fire got buffed. Its consistency is now….. marginal, I comparison to other guns. Your not holding an CAR or an R201 but you have something.

why does mecha never get a chance?

That's horse shit, people want to spoil everything for the lulz they just don't want whatever stupid shit they like to be spoiled. That's why hive mind approved games don't get salt parties.

The only good one was fallout 4, because fallout 4 had the laziest story ever written.

It now deals decent damage and is extremely controllable. You basically have to ADS past close range to hit anything, but you're guaranteed to hit and the mag lets you drop several people without having to reload.
It's no SMG but I've been doing well with it.

Your lingo file needs to be updated agent.

What sight are you using with the Spitfire, because they all feel and look really terrible to me. Or maybe Lord Spitfire wasn't made for me.

Sure. I bet you both had fun playing through the single player missions.

It's like drive by shitposting.

Has anyone tried the R-97 yet? I'm enjoying the increased damage so far. It makes close engagements even shorter, and it's even worth spraying bullets at longer ranges just on the off chance that one of the forty hit.

have they changed the titan loudouts, last time i tried speshu beem cinnun was ruling the roost.

Currently Ion and Tone are the best, with few caveats. You could argue that Tone is overpowered, but I'd say it takes the least amount of effort to get good results out of Tone. A good Tone players and bad Tone players are roughly the same: Particle Wall, fire shots, 1, 2, 3, fire rockets, repeat until Core is charged. I feel like Ion was passed up by nearly everyone when the game came out and regarded as the wimpy starter chassis, but people are revisiting her with some really overwhelming results. This mostly has to do with people figuring out good management of the Vortex Shield, Laser Shot, and the energy pool. A good and bad Ion player are miles apart, with the good Ion being able to counter just about every other chassis.

As for the remaining four:
Northstar - Still looking at gay porno, but an effective glass cannon
Ronin - I feel like Ronin is about to get a revisit from community just like Ion. People are starting to actually use the sword deflect more (75% damage reduction, 90% damage reduction during Sword Core) which can make Ronin a pretty decent and aggressive point man. Or maybe we'll all just keep playing him kamikaze style.
Legion - Plain and simple minigun fun
Scorch - Some might call him bad, but I favor the term situational. Long range is nearly impossible, medium range is a stretch, but holy shit, never let Scorch get into short range. Once he closes that distance, he's as devastating as a kamikaze Ronin, but has the heath and defense to back it up.

tl;dr Tone is best, Ion second best, everyone else just wants to have fun.

I like scorch because when it goes it fucking goes. i imagine a good scorch is a nightmare to fight.

Either stock or the magnified one if the map is more open. The stock one covers up a lot but I got used to it.

Tone is nowhere near as bullshit as before. The Ronin buff did a lot to help counter the shield, which was the main problem. Before it a lot of people were convinced Ronin was irredeemable, but he's nearly all I play now. The last patch also fixed Ion's shield exploit, so I have no problem fighting Ion players anymore.

I think the titans are extremely well balanced right now, for the most part anyway. All of them see a lot of use.

Protip, ALL of Scorch's damage sources stack. You can melt a titan within seconds if you set them up. Also his fire shield is the best defensive ability in the game. Get up close and give them the spicy fist, there's nothing they can do.

Using Tone also makes you the butt of every joke from everyone. Seriously. Its like driving a Prius. Everyone has one Tone joke loaded at any given time.

Probably just started playing, burns out his whole energy pool on the trip wire and Splitter Rifle and then just starts flailing.
Part sniper with his Laser Shot, and part jedi with his Vortex Shield.

I don't know. Maybe they forget to use the Sonar Lock?
Place shield, shoot, rockets, core, gg

Tunnel vision. Or worse, hovering tunnel vision.
Fucking escape artists and/or Do not pursue Lu Bu.

For every point of damage they inflict, they'll probably be taking the same amount. And then die first. Bring Nuclear Ejection.
Knows the rhythms of every chassis, and is just putting on a show of dashing, dodging, phase shifting and deflecting. He's just waiting for you to reload and finish you off.

Just a big, bumbling, flaming trash can. Probably too focused on trying to land direct hits with the thermite launcher.
The only thing that good Scorch players want to do is to press the Heat Shield into another Titan's face and just watch slough off. They avoid or negate all long range attacks, close the distance either by force, area denial, or flanking, and then go in for the hug.

Found the button for long range mode and refuses to leave it.
Went back to close range mode.

>implying
>so much

Check em

When I was younger, I used to snort adderal and dominate FPS games like COD or Battlefield.

Most Holla Forumsirgins don't even play vidya. Fuck their opinions.

Dubs

Thunderbolt buff makes me so fucken happy. Best fucken titan gun in the game. I'm happy i gen d it to 10

I'm using R-97, good gun tfor multi kill close range. But has a hard time going long distance. Other then that, its pretty good for a smg.

I think tone is not op.

Every part of tone makes her great at what she does. Shes great at holding a position with her shield, but once she loses it or is put pressure. Shes gone.

The most op titan in the game is ion. The only thing you need to change is how much energy thee laser shot uses. A good ion player is one who shoots his two laser shots at the enemy and fucks off. Its that easy yet noboy knows to do this. I've gone games where i get my titan in the beginging of the match and have it till the drop shit, its to easy to kill titans. The moment people realize that, the moment you will see the switch from tone to ion, but usually, people are to retarded to realize.

Also, if anybody wants to get good with ronin, use highlander ablility, makes killing shit really easy and makes you sonic on the maps.

Yes, absolutely and immediately, but applying that pressure can be so difficult or pyrrhic. Flanking and bum rushing work, but it doesn't take Tone a lot of effort to prepare for or counter those attempts.

Fucking ell.
2143 please EA.
That shit would of blown away COD if it had been on console.

I miss my EMP grenade spam, sentry turrent and fast-as-you-click flechett shotgun.
Voss L-AR with undermount rockets everywhere

Tone is fucking broken. The particle wall should've been for Northstar. Spraying rockets 24/7 is also dumb as fuck.

Slap them on the wrist for shitposting. These fuckers are so goddamn paranoid that they kill regular threads here because it's not 100% niche or something.

See

You haven't played Kamikaze Ronin in LTS have you?

Those rockets have no cool down. Core homes and fucking turns 180 degrees around a corner, also seems to be able to go full circle, oh yeah and not to mention core ability WILL REGENERATE ITSELF with the hits you get off of those missiles. 10mm is very accurate, don't even get me started on the tracking darts.
Ion got a bit of a nerf though, not sure when but the laser shot now has a smaller targeting area. You need to be really on point when shooting pilots now. Also the laser shots don't actually do all that much damage by themselves on a regular titan hit. It's best to save them for doomed titans which will go down to 2 shots, or just have juice for vortex shield.

lower than 40$ then yes very much so

Nerf uncle death pls.

I have some issues with Nuclear Ejection, or rather the mindset that comes with it. I suppose it's realistic knowing that your Titan has a short shelf life, and to make the best of it, should end with a bang. But might it be better to pick another kit that extends your life and keep doing damage. Mind you, this mostly applies to every Titan but Ronin; Ronin seems to be purpose built to nuke, with whole enter phase shift, trigger nuke, exit phase shift, enemy Titan has no time to react, dies, Warpfall in a new Ronin before you hit the ground.

Not sure when Respawn did it, but you can clearly hear the nuke eject happen while Ronin is in death phase. It's not like a surprise now. Besides, they changed it so you can't just nuke behind people anymore- you actually have to be in doomed state for it to trigger.
Also for LTS, people fail to see how deadly pilots can be to titans with a proper loadout.

Jeez at least act like you know what your talking about, but then again you wouldn't be shilling would you.

I'm back from my northstar escapades. Conclusion: northstar's core ability just gets you killed.

ah, to be 15 again

Sounds like you enjoy being 16

Titanfall 2

Wat

missing out bro. that smg goes in.

The R-97 is a fucking meme blaster, holy shit. Cuts through pilots like butter.