I have never played an elder scrolls game what would be a good one to start?

i have never played an elder scrolls game what would be a good one to start?
inb4 tod posting

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/36945
uesp.net/wiki/Differences_Between_Morrowind,_Oblivion,_and_Skyrim
moddb.com/mods/morrowind-overhaul-sounds-graphics/downloads/morrowind-overhaul-sounds-graphics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Skyrim, buy the Special Edition.
Only manlets dislike Skyrim.

The Elder Scrolls 0: Uninstallion

listen here nigga im not paying jack shit for games

You're paying an opportunity cost either way.

Fallout 4

why does this man exist just to piss me off? i just wanna play a fucking rpg game that isnt fucking fallout or skyrim.

Daggerfall
If you're too casual to play it Morrowind
If you're too casual for that then consider suicide.
Now go play Might & Magic instead of this overrated broken trash.

Morrowind is the only good one, if you're a casual play Skyrim.

go away, there is no relevancy to todd anymore. dead as fuck meme.

Daggerfall

Also Wizardy and Eye of the Beholder
The Quest is pretty neat too

Morrowind and daggerfall

I'd highly recommend
and the upcoming title

BUY SKYRIM DAMNIT

can i be a badass wizard in these?

FUCK YOU

Wait for Daggerfall Unity to finish and play Morrowind while you wait.

Yes but dont expect powerful shit right at the start

They're all fairly bad, but you should start with Daggerfall or Morrowind so you can be able to play them without feeling they're too outdated compared to the sequels.

Yes, but first go play
-Eye of the Beholder
-Might&Magic
-Daggerfall
-Morrowind
-Wizardry
-The Quest
Also Dragons Dogma is casual as shit untapped potencial and the start is slow as fuck.

DOOM GUY FOR SMASH
PLEASE
DONT LIE TO ME TODDSTER

Playing a caster is Dragon's Dogma is actually insanely fun.

ill hit up some morrowind but ill have to put dragons dogma on my list for later

What are these faggots doing now anyway? Skyrim came out like 6 years ago, are they working on a new game?

Get Skyrim and mod it to hell.

This shit triggers the fuck out of me nowadays.

apparently still riding that skyrim dick, i just want obsidian to make a good game

Fallout 4
Now its another 4 year wait for another shitpile.

Its time to let go

THEY MADE FALLOUT NEW VEGAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE GAMES OF ALL TIMES I CANT LET GO REEE

That might be the console version. PC version runs buttery smooth.

LOL mate why are you playing it in such shit ramerate and resolution. I hope that's not your video because you can play it in 60fps on ultra with 16x AA with a GTX970 alone.

That being said the magic is really cool in DD, the best I've seen outside of Tales of, I run Magic Archer to get the best of all worlds.

It is, I watched all the vocation videos circa 2014

That video was posted years ago you fuck.

Also Magic Archer doesn't have the Arc of Deliverance so its shit.

The video is from 2012. So it's the console version, also not my video.

the witcher

The games are shit tbh fam, i only play them for the lore and the mods.
But i guess you can't get to know about the lore without playing it, so go on.

I'd say Morrowind because its so damn good, but any main game will do, really.

Daggerballs, probably the GOG release. Make sure to check the options to make it play somewhat like a modern electronic entertainment product.

TES was never good.
Bethesda is square of the west.
TES is the FF of the wes with Morrowalk being ff7.

>>>/suicide/

Play Ultima instead

Later.

If you're going to all be faggots at least suggest M&M.

Howd that MMO and SJW iddology coming along Gayrriot?

Or Wizardry.

Joke's on you, UO is the best mmo, which doesn't say much at all.

Outright incorrect, it's another shitty nip port.

Read the thread

I'd rather fuck my mom tbhfam

Read the thread
I'm talking about Kikestarter backed Shroud of the Avatar

Get fucked its pretty well optimized as expected of MT Framework.

What are you gay?

FUCK

Sounds more entertaining than playing morrowind

Ayy

no its not i have to fucking extract all of them then figure out how the fuck to mount them all, fucking why did i download the 10 year old torrent fuck

Nigger go to the share thread

What are you even doing? Are you new to torrenting?

I DONT KNOW ANYMORE

fuck your right

none of them

Post the screenshot of zip files, I'll know what to do.

i might as well just use the share thread tbh look at that mess

have you tried extracting only one of them to see what happens? Have you tried reading the documentation? Have you tried checking a torrent's files before you download it ?

Goddamn lad. If you cant figure these things out dont even bother playing Morrowind.

i got this fam, i got the gog version instead

Oh, I had this one.
Here's what you do: select all and delete them.
Play a good game instead.

fam you don't even have 'show known extensions' off, you don't got shit fam

*on
lmoa

You're under arrest for not buying an Elder Scrolls game

Memelords will tell you to start with Daggerfall. Unless you're super h4rdc0r3, don't. If you're an oldfag who played stuff like Ultima Underworld, you'll probably like it, though.
If you can stand shitty graphics and dice-roll combat, play Morrowind. If you're young, you'll probably want to start with Oblivion. Under no circumstances should you start with Skyrim.
Anyone who says anything different is trying to pretend they're some kind of purist who only accepts the company of other purists.

ill bite whats the differences of morrowind and oblivion other than graphics?

Its basically what fallout 3 was to fallout 2

Oblivion can actually look good in its own weird way if you dish enough hours of modding into it.

Start with Morrowind with Morrowind Overhaul. Includes some graphics enhancing mods and patches all packed with an auto-installer:
nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/36945

Then play Oblivion with patches and graphics enhancing mods of your choosing + Unofficial Patches.

Then wait for TESVI or go back and play Daggerfall if you're up for it.

Good, that's the version I have, and it works fine, even on Linux.

uesp.net/wiki/Differences_Between_Morrowind,_Oblivion,_and_Skyrim
The biggest changes are ragdoll physics, and that your attacks will always hit (i.e., they're not based on dice rolls). Also, everything in Oblivion is voice acted, while Morrowind is mostly text.

arena is shit, don't even bother. It was nothing more than a tech demo at launch and an experiment.

Daggerfall is my personal favorite but its not easy to get into for a new player, I recommend you get into it later on

morrowind is great, get yourself in the right mood and play it. Don't use any of the fancy texture packs. Just MGE-XE to get rid of the fog.

oblivion is pretty damn bland unless you enjoy tes games enough to get into the politics behind regions.

skyrim is decently fun, i'd say more so than oblivion was.

vannila it is then

Also, I take it back: if you're super casual, just face up to it and start with Skyrim. Nobody but you can make that judgment call, though.

tod posting

nah i want to start with morrowind and work my way thou the games, thanks for everyone in the thread for help. i need all the help i can get tbh

This will help, then.

Don't worry user. You can download it from here instead:
moddb.com/mods/morrowind-overhaul-sounds-graphics/downloads/morrowind-overhaul-sounds-graphics

Sure, but how are you gonna cuff my hands all the way from down there?

Well shit when you're going to give him that much advice you might as well tell him how to get any daedric weapon as a level 1 without engaging in combat. Some shit is better left to find out yourself, thats a lot of the magic of morrowind anyway

daggerfall

Everyone knows about the meme mine west of balmora that lets you pick any of almost all daedric weapons by now fam.

You motherfucker

Well shit. Maybe I should get a decent combat mod or something, fuck this RNG bullshit. Also, there's gotta be a better way to organize your quests. What, you expect me to actually read dialogue and pay attention to what faggots spout at me? That's what the fucking quest log is for. So far I rate this game 6/10, needs better combat like Skyrim :^)

dont worry, there's like 5 mines close by, no chance OP will figure out where it is. Also, even if he does find it, he wont know what to do next.

had to take care of shit gunna play now but wtf is with the gog version having 2 parts?, whatever part 1 works who cares

Do not play them OP, there has never, ever been a good elder scrolls game. They are all bland open world garbage with awful combat, shitty feeling movement, and have no redeeming values.

Please play good games instead.

what kind of faggot relies on a quest log

I WANT CUCKCHAN TO LEAVE

im ready to fuck some bitches up, how do you guys like my build?

I always liked the aesthetic of the game, but the character look like horseshit

calm your autistic shrieking

Keep going

' >Recommending Oblivion
>>>/CUCKCHAN/ >>>/OUT/

When will people understand that it's stat-based diceroll combat, like every fucking RPG before it (and most after it). If you have a dagger skill of 2 out of fucking 100 (and you can even go above 100), of fucking course you're going to be shit with a dagger. Build your fucking character, like, you know, an RPG.

If you died to the first DB assassin, then your build sucks. Why would you expect not to die if you don't even buy basic armor or a weapon?

where can i get some good spells to shit on people? or just do main quest?

You're fucked lad.

But for real, as a first time you want a weapon as a major skill. Dunmer for example are good with long blades if I recall correctly. Breton is one of the best races though so you picked that right

dont worry i changed some shit up and ill be using axes for melee weapons

Listen to this user. It's better if you have more than 50 points on you favorite weapon at the start of the game to avoid RNG frustation.

Good luck, remember to always be full fatigue when starting fights.

May your nose be long and your magic strong. But for real, though, re-roll.

i did i got rid of the shit skils now im looking for the mages guild and doing the main quest

Enjoy the ride. Max your endurance as much as you can when you level up, so you get early health increases. They stack as you reach higher levels. Beyond that, don't rely on us too much. You know all you need to, get your feet wet and make some mistakes. Just don't throw away quest items, because you can do that in this game.

Don't worry about the difficulty curve at the start of the game, around the time you get to vivec city you wont need to worry about it most of the time.
unless you go to overleveled zones, of course

Fallout 4, it's like Skyrim but with guns