ITT : Soyboiz

ITT : Soyboiz

they're multiplying!

Mods banned me for making this same thread with this guy so I suppose they feel identified

lol really?

how did he do it?

Yes

4chan

>>>/soyboys/
>>>/soyboys/
>>>/soyboys/

FUCK OFF

you're a soy boy

t. soyboy

zach

Stop using halfchan-esque boards

bump

But one of those soy boys is opening a PS4.

made me spit my drink, kek

Smart cat

Everyone else in that pic is holding a switch. The guy who made it clearly had an agenda in mind.

Not smart enough, he survived.

Or perhaps soyboys tend to favor Nintendo, with the games being even more childish than those available for Sony and stuff.
I don't know shit about video games, but Nintendo seems to be the Rick and Morty of consoles. I'm saying Rick and Morty in reference to the first pic in this post btw.

Why do all soyboys have their mouth gaping open whenever someone takes a picture?

golly gee mr adult

>>>/soyboys/
>>>/soyboys/
>>>/soyboys/
>>>/soyboys/

GET OFF MY TV

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's known as "presenting" in the animal world.

Personally, I think it is result of social media encouraging a sort of "forced candidacy" where you're incentivized to project an image of over the top emotional reaction to some event. They all are trying to express excitement by aping the facial expression of somebody yelling. "OH MY GOD I GOT A SWITCH IM GEEKING OUT SO HARD". Having said that, there is absolutely a strong undercurrent of insecurity driving it. Like hiding behind a mask, they hide behind a extreme facial expression. Not to mention they have nothing else to post on social media about. Can you imagine how depressing and pathetic these guys posts would be if they didn't pretend to be excited about each new soytoy or major media release?

Why are anime betas so fascinated by it?

:D :D :O i wonder why

calm down soyboy

You're probably right, but it would be funnier if soymouth was the human expression of chimp submission smiling.

This is the face of the new male.

Adults who play videogames are pathetic.

t. adult that argues with strangers online

I'd argue it's just them imitating women.

Playing vidya with your pals every now and then is okay, especially if you've moved apart and want a way to connect. However, shelling out thousands of dollars a year on new releases and making your obsession your defining social aspect (ARE YOU A GAMER TOO? XD), and covering your room with vidya merch are all aspects of a complete manchild. People like this should be publicly derided.

If only being an anime fan was as socially acceptable as what you just stated.

You can be the soyest of soyboy Nintendo gamers and you can still get a girlfriend but ONE 1 mention about how you think Gurren Lagann is an artistic masterpiece and you are forever shunned by society until you move countries and start over.

Go whine on /a/ soyweeb

United States of SOY

Still pretty sad. Like if a bunch of grown women got together to play with Barbie dolls.

No it's not like that at all.

You know what really make me have a chuckle seeing this Nintensoy meme, is that so(n)y have proven themselves time and time again that they are the biggest enabler of soyboy and SJW activity.
Sony Picture have shit on the classic Ghostbuster with their feminist trash, or Emoji with a stronk and independent emoji haxor that need no male emoji.
On Video Games you have
Uncharted 4: Curry Thunder with the poo dev shitting(no pun intended) on white people openly on Twitter while a stronk black queen is beating the shit out of Nathan and his brother with forced failed QTE.
The Last of Us 2 make Ellie into some man body tatoo bitch.
NuGoW turn Kratos from a badass action character to some beard homo with a brat sidekick.
And how can I forgot the ultimate soyboy experience that was Horizon: Zero White Male.

Why do Nips live their soy?

Not soy tbh

Japan is a post-soy civilization ruled by now-dwindling high test bloodlines. Soy can do them no further harm.

Nu-males like nu-Japan Pro Wrestling, who'd have guessed it?