Seriusly valve seriusly?

Seriusly valve seriusly?
kill your Prequel for be more edgy and cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAqLie4EgUc
teamfortress.com/tf06_thenakedandthedead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take it boy

Is this a new meme?

Truly, they were a TEAM FORTRESS 2

Was this written by Ashly Burch?

Is drawn by a Tumblrtard?
Sure fucking looks like it
Why do people read this garbage and pretend it has anything to do with the barely existant and barely connected lore of the game?
Overcucks do exactly thatthatand it boogles my mind.

I honestly completely fucking hate most of the people who play it, because they are completely selfish and LULSORANDUM that they cant help teammates.

Truly we are the Half Life 2: Episode 2.

She voices the character.

Not really. It's actually shaded and has expressions beyond Ctrl Alt Del sameface or purposefully-ugly, for one. You don't really know what "Tumblr art" is and you're just running your mouth, aren't you?

I am Hokuto no Ken, and you're already dead.

Who the hell is the fatty standing next to Heavy?

Your mom.

His feminist wife.

Its her sister and Soldier's shitty new romance.

His sister Zhanna.

Oh. So its a parody on this piece of shit.

no? Its just a generic strong russian woman, like that piece of shit is. Its a boring stereotype.

youtube.com/watch?v=wAqLie4EgUc
you we shock

Why do you put so much wasted space in your post? Do you feel like your post is so special it needs to take up more space on my screen than it otherwise would? Why do you have such a compulsive need for attention that you will go to such lengths for it? I can't think of any logical explanation for all those extra spaces.
Except that you need to go back to reddit

No, she is basically a female soldier.

Zarya herself is a parody on heavy. Then its no surprise they mock overwatch.

Funnily russia has zero women like that. Only america.

What

Heavy's sister popped up in 2014, months before Overwatch was even revealed for the first time. Not everything is centered around Overwatch.

Pardon me, user, you seem to be missing some words or something. That sentence doesn't seem to make any sense.

True, real Russian women are even uglier.

To be honest, this xaolin chalk blackboard is pretty chilling, I feel less mad at TF2 now.

There is nothing else to make a video about. And the devs for TF2 went from 20 to 3 (actually only ONE dev since the other two probably dont do shit"

I meant, female Soldier.

Zhanna was added before Zarya was revealed

Fair enough. Still, though, pretty shit.

To be fair, I just dont give a shit anymore, I am almost completely apathetic to english humor.

Topkek

We seriously need those models.

TFC was top fun. The original TF2 concept sounded way better than the cartoony shit they went with.

Medic is a true German. He got cucked by a monkey and is holding his wife's daughter.

Does it symbolize Germany's new fate as a caretaker of african immigrants?

nice theory

He doesn't know who's the mother

Fuck,forgot my meme arrows

EVERY FUCKING TIME

SET GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
also where the fuck is engie?

I don't follow TF2 comics but I wonder something. People that read those, do you get the vibe that they're ending the TF2 and are slowly preparing to TF3 now? A while ago I saw a thread about comics and it had Medic dying or something so something obviously is happening. I think Overmeme got some chunk of TF2's players and the game is about 10 years old now. Source 2 is also pretty close, I wouldn't be surprised if TF3 is on its way

pic not related

Sauce:
teamfortress.com/tf06_thenakedandthedead/

tf2 is basically reddit

The engineer is supplying australium to the administrator who was dead but revived and is plotting a great plan

Medic dies, but gets out of hell because he's split his soul among his teammates. As Satan is a minimal shareholder, Medic negotiates a new deal to return to life and take a pen from satan in exchange for the rest of his souls… which essentially means he's sold the souls of his teammates to come back to life to save them

I thought it was one soul.

reddit pls stop trying so hard oy

But the scout also dies and must return in 15 years to the heaven
Fuck the medic vs scout update is here
spy vs sniper
demoman vs soldier
pyro vs heavy
scout vs medic
engineer

The only game valve would remotely be interested in making would be a new/port of Counter Strike.

I need my Payday2™

ricochet 2 when?