CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
6. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
7. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
8. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=eaKzo9SU9h0
- archive.org/details/13397040FILE1
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5j7az8/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_update_new_filing_system/
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVvqv93CM

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cRLv3
techraptor.net/content/kekraptor-new-report-ties-princess-peach-to-koopa-kingdom
archive.is/YHIek
headlinesmasher.com/336225
headlinesmasher.com/336342
twitter.com/I_AM_IRON_VAN/status/820840771737780224
headlinesmasher.com/336226
headlinesmasher.com/336222
headlinesmasher.com/336212
archive.is/eOgbX
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-019923
archive.is/S3xQJ
archive.is/t5zNX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Lynton
milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/01/college-student-set-cut-off-penis-donald-trump-builds-wall/
twitter.com/AustinCHowe/status/574778005320437760
archive.is/Bg80q
twitlonger.com/show/n_1sph29u
archive.is/yG5aR
twitter.com/Mjolna
archive.is/0XEN7
archive.fo/r72uu
archive.is/hPUbb
archive.is/8rW4W
archive.is/51F0X
archive.is/FdFiq
archive.is/ch6Ag
news.marvel.com/comics/58021/identities-exposed/
archive.is/SInXo
archive.is/Oe0Qg
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/821064810305585152
archive.is/NZtaf
archive.is/sWecy
archive.is/5zvIS
archive.is/Cuqzw
archive.is/Px6HI
darwinawards.com/rules/
shin-megamitensei.jp/
twitter.com/GWSSDelta/status/821108828695568388
archive.fo/2ra8W
archive.fo/2zEWz#selection-3367.0-3367.29
archive.fo/WGyoi
files.catbox.moe/nerhpn.zip
virustotal.com/en/file/909cc75e349c146f1664bbf4fea177eef408c61fddc86a70c2a73c7d1987b11b/analysis/1484606910/
funimation.com/blog/2017/01/01/valkyrie-drive-mermaid-and-aria-the-scarlett-ammo-aa-english-cast-announcement/
twitter.com/SSBLewt/status/821092915267112960
archive.is/JUQmi
levity.itch.io/azurea-juncture
2016.vidyagaemawards.com
globalratings.com/
globalratings.com/about.aspx
archive.is/m54OX
twitter.com/Etherwinter/status/818555814952792066
archive.is/GZWrq
archive.is/FzfW5
twitter.com/PorygonNews/status/821189858580398080
twitter.com/porygonnews/status/736678439327928320
archive.is/ehOok
archive.is/XqYWv
archive.is/AVXzF
youtube.com/watch?v=jeTXu1jPL4M
twitter.com/papadripopoulos/status/821210145409601536
archive.is/https://twitter.com/Palle_Hoffstein*
oneangrygamer.net/2017/01/honey-badger-court-trial-against-the-mary-sue-calgary-expo-set-for-november-29th/21501/
leddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5oduye/gaming_ladykiller_in_a_bind_still_yet_to_hit_more/?st=iy111ql3&sh=b4fb4a70
steamspy.com/app/560000
gameobjective.com/2017/01/16/incredible-fundraising-gamergates-literally-whos/
archive.is/bN7pd
ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted#crnt
ftc.gov/about-ftc/what-we-do/enforcement-authority
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ARCHIVE OF PREVIOUS BREAD
archive.is/cRLv3

Continuing the discussion from last bread.

All the more reason to get into that sphere. Either through youtube or your own fledgeling website.
The problem is doing all this takes a lot of time and money. People need to make connections with the industry and to build an audience. It would take a few years to bear fruit, at least.

techraptor.net/content/kekraptor-new-report-ties-princess-peach-to-koopa-kingdom
archive.is/YHIek
LOL

Nice trips satan
I just want my dad to play a wider variety of games. I want everyone around me to play a wider variety of games. I see so many people get locked into a single MMO or shooter or MOBA for several years. It's like watching someone become addicted to the exact same kind of action flick and watching nothing but that genre for years. It happened to my parents with WoW. It happened to my little sister with Minecraft, though we as a family broke her out of it by mildy bullying her.

DOUBLE FUG

never EVER unironically go to Holla Forums
its super gay

Where do these faggots come from?

So are you saying I should go to /rightypol/ where it's strictly hetero?

So what you're really saying is…
LEARN JAPANESE YOU STUPID BITCH

I feel the same way, but not so much over vidya itself, moreso over entertainment as a whole. I talked about it in another thread & noticed that we're currently in a era where movies, games, and such, feel the same, look the same, and a lot of them don't have a lot of passion/talent/soul/care into them (Same with people today, be it anons or normalfags. How many times have you seen someone look or say I feel dead inside.) Even in the age where we can talk to someone on the other side of the world on Twitter without any charge, it seems like there's not a lot of challenges being put out and then as I said last bread, you have problems with games journalism goons shrieking over animu & kikes trying to gatekeep over what gets imported and what doesn't.

Holla Forums

MONKEYS MOURN DEATH OF ALAN THICKE!
headlinesmasher.com/336225

Also, Illinois Volunteers take stuff without asking
headlinesmasher.com/336342

commies get out

As Ive said before
its only commie revoltfags that call miranda a furry character

But she IS a furry Marche.

She can still be your waifu. But nigga das a rabbitcat.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE CLOWNPIECE FOR BEST TOUHOU!

Shit posted the image twice

bumping for devil crush

I have a feel Clownpiece can be used to extract some salt from SJWeebs (Especially since Donald Trump will be in the white house once the poll is over)

The best 2hu is smoking Reimu.

Remove Youkai.

When will we know the results?

How the fuck do I play these games?

January 21st, 2017. AKA the first day of Trump's presidency.

nobody knows
2hufags dont even play the games

This user is correct.

Wow, thats even more ironic.

Im still practicing on 6

The common strategy for newfags is to repeatedly run into bullets without using your bombs and then complain online that it's too difficult.

Seriously though, learn to move to evade bullets while watching the bullets instead of your character. And never play on easy mode, even to learn; it will just keep you from developing your skills.

When I have a better toaster I wanna play some 2hu.

Last time I had my shmup fix was Ikaruga on the GC. Goddamn that game could bust your balls, but I loved ever minute of it.

No, I mean getting the games. Gitting gud is something I must do on my own.

You watch yourself, not your enemy. Your weapons cover so much area in bullet hells for a reason. It's more about the precise dodging (this is why a lot of bullet hells have a firing mode that makes you move slower) than about blowing everything to pieces. Your hitbox is also smaller than it looks. It's not 2hu, but here's a cap from a recent shmup. That red ship at the bottom is you. Your hitbox is the little bright red circle on it.

Marche pls

Common Core will now include narratives by feminists regarding #GamerGate.

twitter.com/I_AM_IRON_VAN/status/820840771737780224

headlinesmasher.com/336226

Isn't that old news?

I think this headline sums it up.
headlinesmasher.com/336222

delete this

Or maybe this one?
headlinesmasher.com/336212

Good news Gates found out how pozzed Common core is & had a autistic fit

These dipshits in microsoft never saw it being abused

yes

Frankly, Ikaruga's considerably harder than 2hu in general.

I'm pretty sure that's old news, and even then the most they can do is write lesson plans for teachers to ignore, like the ADL one with Anita.

Legally? Amazon, Jbox, or Toylet.
Moriya Shrine has them all up for download.

Yeah fucking right

Speaking of shmups, I'll bet I've played one you fags have never tried. It also happens to be one of the best ever made, in my opinion.

Vertical Force, on the Virtual Boy.

You had two elevations for dodging obstacles and fire, with enemies in both dimensions, neat weapons, and really smooth controls. It was also in a sweet spot for difficulty, where it was just hard enough to kick your ass but never truly overwhelm you.

I'm still sad it never got a sequel on a modern console.

Reminds me of D Force for the SNES. Most people thought that game was crap, though. I liked it.

get to work, nerd

This guy is so retarded he probably works for polygon. I assume he is an actual retarded.

I drew this for you guys.

this is a burger

Man, I would love to play a VR gun game but I really don't want to spend money on VR shit. I wonder if that one lets you shoot yourself.

Now I just have to figure out how the emulator works. Danke

Same here, would love to have one, but to expensive. Also here in Germany they used to be 1200€, only now they are down to 900€, which is still to much for a controller.

If you're referring to the PC-98 Touhou games, it's not too hard. Just drag the files to the emulator and have fun.

I'm Canadian, it's about $1200. I make about $11 an hour, and get 3 shifts a week, so it's not in my future.

That always throws me off because I very rarely encounter it. Most of the time I access files through an emulator instead of drag and dropping from outside of one.

Accessing files also works too. Either way, enjoy the NEVER EVER comin back PC-98 games.

I know how you feel. In Germany you used to earn decent money like 6 or 7 years ago. Even something simple like driving a forklift would pay 15€/ per hour. But today the same people earn only like 9.50€ and everybody else 8.80€.

THE FUCK?

This one goes out for the "most retarded and out of nowhere gamedrop I've seen yet" award.

archive.is/eOgbX

I've been looking at getting back into MtG, but the community seems like its been absolutely pozzed.

if you browsed /tg/ you'd knew to evacuate from MtG at least 2 years ago

This is fun.

There isn't much I can do. My knee's fucked and my hands are fucked from my old job, because of bad conditions. Hearing's fucked because they gave us bad earplugs. Pay there was better but I got cut when they needed to downsize. Because my problems are work-related, they were supposed to pay to put me through college (fairly cheap out here) so I could get a new job. Had to take them to court for that to actually happen and it cost more than just paying my own way through school. Looking for a job that actually uses the fucking degree, but right now I'm hawking phones and shit for The Source. I used to make enough to support a family and now I have to live in my dad's basement. I'm 26.

I respect fa/tg/uys but I've never been one. I played Commander a fair bit back when it was only called EDH and was like a Mario Party for turbonerds who didn't want to play Type 1 or 2.

Here's the line from the archive.

I stumbled onto pic related when looking into some old MtG forums a while back, too. Like, I knew the SJW infiltration was a thing, and that Wizards is pretty cucked. I knew that. But I had no idea that things were so bad the shit had gone mainstream in Magic.

Ah, I forgot to mention that if you were going to play the first game, it wasn't going to be like what it is today. But it's nice for being a Breakout clone…just don't expect it nor the PC-98 games to get acknowledged.

Iz breddy gud.
Which do I pick?

like, didn't the new poo-in-loo not-Mirrodin plane tipped you off? literally autistic creatures/planeswalkers? censored cards featuring violence against "strong womyn"?

Reminder that Galko statue has a release set for the end of the month

and Wonfes is on the 16nd of next month

I think it would be better if you made your own decisions. Treat it as an arcade game and play it again but choose different paths.

god I just got the galko manga and this is extremely embarassing to read compared to the anime

it's like when I was stealing my sister's trashy girly magazines 20 years ago to read about boobies, vaginas, periods ugh

how did you get here because you have no business on a chan

you should have asked me 11 years ago on 4chan

Is this the Galko thread?

I'm digging the music. Isn't that something 2hu becomes famous for later? Also I'm shit at this have continued a fuck ton of times on the stage 15 boss. Is there a limit to that?

Motherfucker, the entire reason why 2hu exists is so you get a fucking playable game to go to ZUN's music.
The game is literally an afterthought.

What he says.

her nipples look like lips

lipples

Lil cutie right there

I need that image of the faceless woman with mouths on her boob now.

Someone's been posting random stuff from /r/The_Donald's front page in every GG General for the past week or so.

Is that you?

Makai or Hell?
LET'S ROCK!

it's me, unless there is someone else doing it too.

I picked Hell.

i don't get it

Good people are generally pretty dumb.

For fuck's sake, you guys bully Gilda all the time and no one complains. Who cares?

archive.is/S3xQJ

otako doesnt really bully they just talk like teenagers do

What's this!? A president not doing what they promised in their campaign!?

Found a Pepe

There's that name again.

Goodnight GooberGoblins. I'm dropping out of college to play 2hu.

That's a really dumb idea. Although a trade school might not be a bad one.

guys do you happen to know the max height or general max dimensions a picture can have on Holla Forums?

I don't know. I also didn't know that the webm size was doubled

bigly

you mean to 12mb? We got that one since ages. We were also told that they would increase it over time until we reach 16mb. I already made a bunch of 16mb webm's that I probably can't post anymore.

Here ya go!

Good evening, Los Ingobernables de Holla Forums!

stay salty leftypol

archive.is/t5zNX

How hard do you think the nu-ghostbusters movie was hard on Michael (((Lynton)))?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Lynton

I'm still glad that Killary did not win. That doesn't mean everything is now perfect. Holding Trump accountable should be a given, at the same time a lot of people are already throwing tantrums and the guy is not even sworn in (yet). Some good words about the subject (don't be complacent), from a good dude, vid related.

yeah being a hack must hurt his career a lot

Exactly. I'm glad Hillary didn't win but that doesn't mean Trump should be getting free passes, especially considering that America is in dire need to unfuck itself from many things.

Guys, I understand now. I finally got it, just this minute.

They're both right. Holla Forums and the SJWs are BOTH RIGHT.

Holla Forums says SJWs should be gassed. SJWs say Holla Forums should have their toothbrushes confiscated prior to gulaging, and they are both right.

milo.yiannopoulos.net/2017/01/college-student-set-cut-off-penis-donald-trump-builds-wall/

yeah, I didn't get that memo

This is Holla Forums, not cuckchan, id-hopping shill

"Injustice being inflicted against the Mexican people." nigger what fucking 'injustice'? It's a goddamn border, you can cross it fucking legally just like any other border. How is it unjust to wall off your OWN FUCKING BORDER in your OWN FUCKING COUNTRY? How is it unjust to not allow people to break the fucking law and cross illegally? What the fuck.

thread is down now, but the change log thread is up >>>/sudo/2902
apparently we got 10mb at 9/9/2016

NO BORDERS NO NATIONS
NO BORDERS NO NATIONS
NO BORDERS NO NATIONS
NO BORDERS NO NATIONS
NO BORDERS NO NATIONS

We need something like a cuck of the year award, I'd nominate this guy but Acid Man is a pretty big cuck.

If there are no borders nor nations what prevent us from taking any territory and claim it as our own?

neat

It's sad when you think about it. Previously, Stranger Danger & not spreading your information out like a gullible idiot were always taught for safety measures, now they want you to open your doors and let the strangers in, I'm sure he won't rape you or steal your shit! Don't forget to share what you did today!

Don't you see user, if we abolish borders everyone in the world will unite as a big family and there will be no wars or injustice just like a big cartoon!

A decade and a half, plus or minus a year. That's all it took for the leftards activist to flip from marching and protesting against globalism, to now marching for and demanding Soros wrinkly cock flavored globalism to be the new world order.

otako a best

morning niggers

Usher was informed of Fart being a faggot when it comes to digs, wasn't he?

Yes

I miss cap-tan.

maybe he thought keeping Wu's shit fresh on people's mind was worthier than Fart's past

How will history recall current day leftists?

If we're lucky? A short-lived rebirth of Rome's fall, a collection of Sodomites and slaves with too much power and not enough savage beatings.

bold strategy

attention seeking parades, futile and filled with people indoctrination from an era no longer in play.

Like the hippies from the '60s but with even more disgust.

twitter.com/AustinCHowe/status/574778005320437760
archive.is/Bg80q

What I'm interested in is bodies like the IGDA going up and smoke. Could have used more journos humbling themselves and at least trying to admit that they fucked up badly like Cheong did in an atonement sense.

old stuff

twitlonger.com/show/n_1sph29u

Damn, that's deep and impressively well written.

Don't be surprised if the gatekeeping is just a way to get rid of the competition

Amerilard invented vidya and lost it in 83 after using many of the same bullshit low quality shovelware tactics we see today. Then came almost 2 decades of uninterrupted jap domination of the vidya market

Put simply amerilards don't want this to happen again and because you can't ban jap games from burgerstan because it goes against trade regs you can censor them on moral grounds thus getting rid of the competition

Theres money behind this SJW bullshit and money doesn't comes without hidden interests behind them

Just think if Hillary got in she would be increasing Russian sanctions in exchange for a nuclear enlargement deal.

archive.is/yG5aR

toppest of keks

kill yourself

strange how only those with little left to lose can speak up in an industry ripe with collusion and agenda, making cowards of all who stay silent.

Looks like a young Ralph

NIGGER

Did anyone reach to randy during GG to know his opinion about it?

probably not, idk how active he was during Trump's candidacy for him to fall under anons radar (which would be easier to make a connection with gg)

I think everyone realized that it was an attempt to beat out competition that is beating their darlings like a drum.

So their argument is basically "gamergate is stupid heads and not academic like us lol" Am I getting that right?

EVERY FUCKING TIME

twitter.com/Mjolna

Found another SJWeeb tranny that knows of Holla Forums's existence

archive.is/0XEN7

Also some nigger indie dev with GDC and journo connections out the ass. What a shame devdex didn't go anywhere. Hope we get back to more focused outreach towards devs to render these faggots utterly powerless.

Regarding the dev that's hanging out at GDC, lay down all the information you can get.

Depends on who wins.

If they get to write history books their propaganda could dominate for a thousand years.

We going to plan something for that this year, like another tag jacking? I'll see what I can do after the Inauguration. I've seen others like them before and the web they have must be pretty big just in regards to devs that follow them. I'd love to know what's going on with DiGRA and Silverstring's heads after it was announced that Trump won. Whatever they had expected and planned for's probably set back quite a bit.

Don't forget to support vidya journos and developers that you like.

This game is now guaranteed to be censored in the west.

It's a trick, this man is already a dickless cuck, surgically removing his penis is just a formality that won't actually affect him.

This. They control information hubs like Wikipedia and are dumping paper after paper on how GG is literally the devil

Tag-jacking has always been the norm. Hell, even DiGRA hid their tags out of sight from the likes of us because they KNOW that they're not going to get away from it. This year is no different. Game Developers' Conference is also 2 months away so I'd say no quarter for all of their tags.

Get ready to see some granny panties on that woman.

Really ought to get back in touch with a guy that's supported us. He runs a fansite centered around a certain company that has a famous PR account that is staffed by a couple of fellows whom are not too enthusiastic about GG, one of them sperged about the election results to boot and has tias ties with the clique such as viewing Rami and Klepek fondly. Wonder what they'd think of each other. I'll say more when I come back later.

It'll be fun giving them cold reminders and a heads up of what's to come in a new administration, that's for sure.

(((greenberg)))

Fuck. She's gonna be censored to shit just like Tsubasa. Poor girl.

Thankfully there is no region locking anymore so you can get the japanese version.

One last thing before I go: Expecting any shenanigans on Martin Luther King Jr. Day?

race war

The issue is that it is an RPG. So you kinda need to understand the language. Otherwise I would just import it like I have with some other games.

Also sometimes japanese versions of games include english as well, don't they ?

I honestly had no interest in learning a new language, but I may need to just play good mech games. Fuck the journos and their "all mechs need to be slow" bullshit, and willful ignorance about controls.

Who said this?
Must my hate be increased for them even more?

It was during a video on gamespot about Armored Hunter GUNHOUND EX, prior to it being brought over. Now, here is the funny thing, the game is an Assault Suits Valken type game. The mechs had the fancy rollers from VOTOMS, they just didn't know how to use them.

I don't know which journo actually said it, though. I just have it burned into my mind as one of the moments that made me absolutely disgusted with them.

archive.fo/r72uu

You're in the GG thread. It's the place where we liberate our anger to achieve great things.

Nice, time to go after this fucktard tranny.

Why do you retards always make it so obvious ? Go away, "Laura". No one on earth cares about you.

Fuck off tranny chaser.

fuck off

Touhou does seem a lot like the /jp/ version of MLP Friendship is Magic.

DELETE THIS!

You thought the story about South Korean president Park and Choi Soon-sil peaked? Not yet.

SAMSUNG PRESIDENT GETTING ARRESTED FOR BRIBERY, PERJURY, AND EMBEZZLEMENT

archive.is/hPUbb

Picture is from a different New York Times article covering it.
archive.is/8rW4W

The $36 million bribe is connected to an $8 billion merger that Samsung successfully got in 2015.

What a wonderful story to wake up to.

Oh hello there, gookie gook.

archive.is/51F0X

plenty of digging on that thread, interesting read to see where Laura "credibility" came from

2hu is the undertale of japan

I don't mind cow threads/conversations, but that other user is an obvious falseflag trying to totally pretend like gamergaters are epic ebuls who harass wimin and lol trniz amirite

Oh? I'm interested in Touhou now for…unrelated reasons…heh heh. What's the show about?

When you don't know jack shit about PC gaming and console gaming in general.

archive.is/FdFiq

yea I got that you were referring to that user, I was just pointing out in case someone else thought it was trolling and didn't even bother to click the archive

Isnt trump going to force mexico to pay for it?

is it de benis? :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

no worries dear

jesus

While big companies tend to be evil every now and then, corruption towards the government is relatively rare unless the culture in which the company works requires such corruption, so I expect quite a few big korean companies to come under fire very soon. If even samsung isn't safe, no korean company is.

archive.is/ch6Ag

Amusing

how

Releasing fake info and being a tranny.

I am sure i can find a laptop that has better battery life time than switch.

benis for trips

news.marvel.com/comics/58021/identities-exposed/

GG doxing a superhero in a Marvel Comic

FUCKING GAYMERGAYS

Marvel is a fucking joke

But dont they go to a cafe and talk about shit with their masks off?

The EU needs to step in to stop your sinful hand

Imagine an alternate reality wherein Hillary won the election. Imagine that she was basically a puppet of a feminist shadow government cult, ala south korea, except with the full backing of media, the EU, the UN, everything. The whole shebang, right? Now imagine that she outlaws all forms of porn, outlaws male masterbation, outlaws hentai, everything. It's all banned. No porn, no touching yourself. Government surveillance is enhanced, all web traffic is monitored to prevent the passing of porn from person to person. People caught distributing porn or downloading it are sent to prison camps. Sex is also outlawed (only for white males though) except with written governmental permission and a contract. You also need to be monitored by a government official during the act.

Got all that? In this impossible scenario I'm not nuts writing MRA manifestos in a cabin in the woods, this is just for fun How long do you think it would be before full fledged armed rebellion broke out? Would it? I have a feeling lefties would go along with all of it since the media would talk it all up as being morally just. And I fear the right doesn't have enough fight or numbers to actually pull off an armed resistance.

wasted quads unless ironic

No im pretty sure he was 100% serious :^)

>WOW SO YOU'RE THE BARBARA MORSE?
I was never a comicfag, but jesus christ.

ok

Who is getting memed on by Chu?

Magic girls on the moon, do cute things. Also shoot light at each other.

Seriously though, the various plotlines and massive ammount of characters fill wikis.

Lucky dubs finally did the impossible, it's time to closet the gays for real this time. But in a final dastardly supervillainous deadman switch move, GG will dox the following.
Peter Parker is actually white
Steve Rogers is actually not hydra
Dr. Strange is actually a role that should have been given to Aidan Gillen aka CIA
And finally, Thor is actually not a woman but Throg, a godlike frog

That would be just ridiculous.

Is touhou a video game first, or an anime? Are the games fun? Is the anime good?

Oh hell no.

Video game first user, at this point I'm believing you are just Baiting us.

Question for you guys since I dont understand quite well, what did happened with Fakku that made people loathe them so much?

Well double dubs, if that impossible scenario ever happens, then something like SOX might emerge.

I vaguely remember fakku and im pretty sure it boils down to pic related

I swear I'm not baiting. I'm aware of some of the characters and memes that came out of touhou, but beyond that I'm oblivious. Actually, I only know of two characters. Chen, and the fox girl.

Any progress with ersbusted or downpour?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press
☑ Triggering Blizzcon
☑ is actually the FBI
☑ IS ACTUALLY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA
☑ Making alternate earth great forever
☑ Creating fake news
☑ Ordering pizza without pineapple
☑ Genesis of the alt-right
☑ Outliving Castro
☑ Corrupting communist mascots with glorious capitalism
☑ Laid the groundwork for online harassment and conspiracy
☑ Glorious Winged Faggot Extraordinaires
☑ Funded the most diverse game in history, eliminating racism, sexism, and the game/animation/whatever itself from existence
☑ Being associated with white supremacist groups
☑ Spent Christmas with Liru
☑ Actually had fun for Christmas
☑ Destroyed the alt-right
☑ Became meme warriors
☑ Toxic gamer culture
☑ Weaponized nostalgia
☑ Shutting down every woman who tried to even have a forum

Jewcob killed an enormous amount of wani content (licensed by fakku) on the panda.

Shimoneta was a fucking horrifying anime when you think about it.

Did you guys publicly execute PSY already?

Abubu is fucking god tier.

I'd like to say that's pretty much low tier bait, but there are people who unironically believe this like Ian Miles "Never getting his ads back" Cheong.

Speaking of goons, apparently Shmorky turned out to be flat-out a pedophile, and Lowtax is going ballistic, banning two SJW mods who, surprise surprise, were covering up Shmorky's shit.

We have been warning you for about 7 years now, Lowtax. But hey, one less pedo, so that's like only a few tens of thousands more to go.

Turdeau gets booed at, at an Oilers hockey game

Albertans, Yukoners and Northwest Territorians are the best Canadians.

Nintendo looking for JP - ENG translator.
archive.is/SInXo
archive.is/Oe0Qg

Does the applicant need to be fluent in either english or japanese? I don't speak japanese other than arigato mr roboto, but I would still like to be hired. If I don't get hired because I don't speak japanese, well it's obvious isn't it.
NOA IS FUCKING RAYCISS ABLIST AND DISCRIMINATORY

Was he the one that was a registered sex offender and a huge treky or something?

Was this recent. I know that they have a pedo problem before. If i remember correctly some guy was hosting shit on his server for people to torrent and found he had CP there. Don't remember the whole story but he ended up getting doxed and banned after that all went down. He was one of the more well known users on SA.

Well clearly UK needs to lower the age of consent.

Well duh; it's pretty much PR suicide to not state that on any job description.

Ian is LITERALLY the smartest guy in this. He's been making bank one way or another, meanwhile all the fat beardnerds like Tim are still sitting in the same place they've been since 3 years ago being a burden on their families.

I hope he livestreams it for all of us to see.

literally who could've seen that coming

Well I thought the UK did lower the age of consent as long as you're Muslim.

Joking aside, if any of you faggots are qualified, swing for the fences and go apply.

We're like the abyss watchers

Except according to anti-gamers, we're the abyss.

Remember when that one guy got undercover of all the people admitting to starting up fake shit at trump rallies, busing in voters and ect?
The nigga has footage of dems being borderline terrorists
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/821064810305585152

Potentially yuge

Friday is going to be like hulkamania for law enforcement up there, goddamn, just smashing commie heads left and right. Gonna need some popcorn for the salty libs and the beatdowns being handed out

Fucking commmies.

At least this is true. No reason to get a ps4 or xbone when you own a gaming pc. At least the Nintendo consoles have unique games.

Jesus Christ, so Anti-fascist are so up their own ass that they became communist to stand up to fascism that is actual democracy.

Also here's the full video.

Twitter is so fucking horrendous there are NUMEROUS vids i cannot read. It's impossible to even START IT, regardless of the browser even. Fucking trash I mad.

Adrian Chmielarz wrote about how Firewatch didn't grab him, if anyone's interested in how a dev didn't like an SJW game.

archive.is/NZtaf

https:[email protected]/* *//firewatch-75d0b364d0db#.tq8spahj3

Also
>Antifa set up a meeting at Comet Pizza to discuss how they plan to gas the deplorball.

Pic related

Antifas ever being anything other than closet communists is a complete and utter joke

They were always commies m8.

A dog returns to its folly? That or they thought the false flag fixed everything up real nice so that people weren't watching the place like a hawk.

Im pretty sure you can find a unedited vid of him saying the exact same things

murrica, get your shit together

That place is a cesspit.

In my country they wouldnt even interview people like him, they would just get a police visit.

How are we going to fuck up the retards this time?

archive.is/sWecy
archive.is/5zvIS

jesus h. christ what a horrible site design

I just woke up, faggot. This is a very real problem that moralfaggots have been spewing forever. Time to crush it once and for all.

Excuse me for being aggressive.

what's bad about it?

And I was pointing out even the most often used search engine says otherwise about that blatant feels before reals retardation.

It has to do with the menu always staying on top when you scroll down. Its better if you take a screenshot of the archive to get around it

The point is actually to make all men everywhere feel vaguely like they're guilty a terrible crime, so that they'll be more pliant. It's not so much a problem, as something that's working exactly as intended.

Thanks for chiming in from your cesspit.

I want to play the new ones. Does animu art for character portraits ever become not shit? It was consistently garbage through the PC-98 games.

archive.is/Cuqzw

Apparently Pitchford/Gearbox got told to fuck off by Nintendo.

For the record, Gearbox is also listed as "endangered" by Ars Technica.
archive.is/Px6HI

No.

Buying ten more switch consoles just for that very reason.

So what people have to do is help stomp this exact bullshit down hard.

Remember that we can't allow people to be shamed by these pathetic cultists anymore.

Only in fangames.

Cemu will play Zelda on release, no reason to buy a switch.

Unless Odyssey turns out to be the second coming of 64. Even then, things entirely seem to be banking on just Mario and Zelda.

Except that I actually like good games like mario, splatoon and obvious soon-to-be kamiya games, user. Also I don't play the lower-version of games. I buy the PC version always for that very reason. So I buy the switch version of zelda.
Pleb.

What happened to NotVal?

Spla2n honestly looks even better than the wii u version, they have explained they'll spend the two months that are left before release telling us about some new shit regularly, bomberman actually could turn out fun, as said we're getting something in the NMH universe, and overall nintendo made it clear they're painfully aware of how much of a fuck up it was to release the wii u with barely any games, and to have almost no more games released during its first year, so supposedly we can expect it to go bigger.
Also VR is semi-confirmed by ubisoft announcing their VR game for the switch as well, so, yeah. There's that.

Cemu Zelda will be 4K it will be the best version like Skyward Sword back in the Day, Splatoon also works in Cemu.

At least wait until there's fucking 5 games worth getting before buying a console.

Don't perpetuate "x" machines, user.

You mean the user(s) pretending to be me ? Probably realized nobody really cared or bothered. Either he wanted to make a joke and it didn't disturb or make anybody laugh more than anything., or he wanted to make me look bad and I didn't care more than that.

… are you making a joke with that post, user ?

Give this guy a Darwin Award… as of now, he already fills three criteria out of five: Reproduction (Out of the gene pool: dead or sterile – I assume he's a beta cuck), Excellence (Astounding misapplication of judgment), and Self-Selection (Cause one's own demise)… he only needs to go all the way through to get the Veracity and needs to show an imitation of common sense to also get Maturity (go ahead champ, make me proud)
darwinawards.com/rules/

I'm not gonna buy the thing until it gets hacked.

Look up PaperFire on HQ

Add to South Korean thead on HQ (OP Korean BBQ is more for what to do with the info)

Pic related. Play the long con and pretend to be a good goy, then do the job properly.

Even if they boot you out, or you have to leave because you're not getting anywhere, you can sell an expose to Nichegamer.

Spread it nigga.

Good luck with that considering Shitendon't already realizes they killed the Wii U before it was even released and has to make up for losses with their newest project Iwata left for them years ago.

wew lad, we're at wew levels never concieved

This is a perfect opportunity to throw bullshit everyone with a brain knws right back in their spewholes and demonstrate BS to anyone not already aware of the cultists.

shin-megamitensei.jp/

If it's an exclusive I'll probably just wait til the Switch is hacked to get one.

Why?

Barely anyone cared about the Wii U and that still had people busting it wide open, Switch probably has the most drive to get it cracked over any console nintendo released and when they succeed it will be PSP tier

worth noting that the list of smartest people on marvel 616 is indeed a thing, not made up on purpose for that comic. IIRC, top three were reed richards, tony stark, and amadeus cho, don't recall the order.

Japan's popular online hobby in social media: shitting on the overly sensitive western culture.

HOW DO I HELP

HOW DO I HELP

I like how they try to downplay it by pretending that there is even such a thing as moderate version of Sharia law that doesn't require burkas or stonings

Check out his twitter account, recently he's building a video game (some gothic point-and-click exploration type) and tweeting his regular progress.
He might be another JP GG supporter all along.

Like and retweet. No need to reply or comment, spreading them is more than enough to help. There's a guide written by mombot long ago on JP twitter, and they value likes first and foremonst.

Whoops, was meant for

looks like soros is moving to canada soon. its probably the only 1st-world(soon to be 3rd-world) country that doesn't want him dead.

>Implying It wouldn't make them hornier because they're all fucking trap fuckers, even gookanon

Kek.

I just want an actual backlash from Japan towards retards bitching at them to change their culture.

ERSBusted has a ton of info to sort into infographs, but it's also hit a snag.

IARC is a group hoping to have a ratings board that applies to all nations.
Because having all nations set the same standards for what is appropriate always works out.

Saying the ESRB is a shit might just help fuel IARC getting their foot in the door.
The message needs to be clear:
Consistent, consumers can choose, and the only say stores can have is whether they stock it or not (they cannot force a dev to change content).

Would also result in more reverse trap porn.

Why is there never anything made by nips about fucking hot blonde, busty long haired tomboys with American flag shirts?

Wait for the olympics. Though judging how their PM was pushing for TPP, they could spin and downplay it. The Mejii Restoration (Japan was impressed by western ideas and clothes, and tried them out to great success) is a big part of Japanese history, spinning some whining good goy as being insightful and helpful as that is possible.

I don't want to wait for that shit. The feminazi part of the cultists is supposed to be finished by 2020.

The backlash is happening, and is still going on. Ironically the reason why it hasn't spilled into the mainstream is due to the language barrier.
This is the part where learning Japanese comes into play. And why SJWs have the advantage, as most of the gatekeepers ended up in their positions due to fluency of the language.

I actually think there's something like this somewhere, hold on…

Shouldn't the very idea be enough to have vanilla porn authors alone mocking the retardation?

I just want to spread the baka gaijin sentiment against feminazis any way I can.

twitter.com/GWSSDelta/status/821108828695568388

It begins they keep turning more groups against them

Holy shit. I knew this was happening, but not this effectively.

Will bronies be accused now of white supperiority?

Wasn't there an episode of MLP that did address this?

It's always one step forward and two steps back with these people.

They're already FUCKING WHITE MALES.

nice thumbnail

I actually took it from somewhere else than Holla Forums. They didn't have a bigger image, sadly.

it's ok, confirmed just a prank

I literally can't find those kinds of tweets to upboat. It's infuriating.

They are really shit at lying

Nope, that was another pedo. They have had a lot.

It's happening as we speak. /cow/ and KF are doing the play-by-play.

You know when you have more than one meeting, conspire to commit an act of terrorism and scout a location in advance, get local and federal law enforcement involved you really don't have a chance to get out of this with that excuse.

Sort of, there was an episode that triggered the fuck out of SJWs about the cast finding a place where all the residents had chosen to magically replace their natural talents with equality (i.e. they're all equally mediocre at anything they do), and it ended up being one of those smiling tyrannies where nobody is allowed to seriously question the act of giving up their talents, or the benefits of doing so on their society.

The entirely predictable plot twist was that the one who was leading them had secretly not given up her talent of leadership, and was using it to rule over the other ponies in the name of "equality".

Needless to say, SJWs familiar with MLP took it as an attack on their ideology and sperged out about how it was an attack on equality and the people who made it are evil conservatives and shit like that.

Sterling apparently is making a game
archive.fo/2ra8W
archive.fo/2zEWz#selection-3367.0-3367.29

also this (old)

archive.fo/WGyoi

Imagine an alternate reality where we get to cum endlessly in Chen's loli pussy while she's stuck in that wall and there's nothing she can do about it.

Chmielarz is a voice of sanity amidst the modern madness, thanks. I'll save the link and read it after Firewatch inevitably appears in a Humble Indie Clique Bundle.

Why?

Gookanon did you happen to play Squad in the last week?

Sterling's popularity continues to be a paradox. At least now he'll get shat on as a "dev" for a change. He'll deflect criticism as transphobia because of Laura, calling it now.

Oh yeah, remember to message this at him at every opportunity.

I find that part to be unlikely, I doubt that O'Keefe simply sends random people telling them to reveal their actual names, especially after all of the attention his organsation has had by having hidden camera videos. And the story as a whole reads like a spy story fanfic: if they instantly arose suspicion then how did not a single person tell them to fuck off before thinking of their super genius plan? I get that it is a hugbox but they certainly aren't a telepathic hivemind.

You mean this one?

Where can I find nips that specifically shit on feminazis?

I can't wait to see the absolute fucking trainwreck this becomes.

You got the law involved in this shit, that prank is gonna cost you.

also that's the only post he made about it since June

you're really into shitting on feminazis, huh
are you a shill

Yeah that's it.

I didn't remember much about it other than what was discussed in these threads way back then.

No, I'm just obsessed with crushing these pathetic excuses of women and men once and for all.

And trying to say fanservice in anime or even porn of it is what's wrong with the world instead of mudslimes is something I'm going to punish.

It really does seem like Sterling would be the kind of asshole who would latch on to someone to use as a personal shield.

There is no ending, or end goal. Unlike the real LKD you'll stop playing eventually

I know it won't completely go down for a while, but at the very least this nonsensical bitching about fictional women has to be buried.

If there was any need for evidence that Sterling's audience aren't actual gamers and just like the drama of shitting on triple A devs, there it is. They'll accept the same bad practices they supposedly rail against, yet lap it up when it comes from Jim.

DATA DATA DATA

New location: files.catbox.moe/nerhpn.zip

REMINDER that this is a zip of text and excel files. To the jackass who tells everyone it's a RAT, use a VM you coward. Notepad is not going to root you.

Findings from data analysis:

* That Guy With the Glasses is secretly Hillary Clinton
* Mundane Matt and KC Vidya Rants are from Qatar
* Our data sucks and we need better data

BAD NEWS

Brandish is out and everyone else has jobs. No one is maintaining the big dig file anymore. Someone needs to step forward and take over.

Wait, is this guy saying you need to throw games from time to time to get new players interested?
Did he ever think that if he wasn't such an unlikable bastard he wouldn't have to throw games?

I have a gayman laptop (don't care for playing vidya on it, I just wanted a real quad core and it was cheaper than an "ultrabook") and it gets ~3 hours depending on what I'm doing.
The switch claims 2-4 hours, so my power hungry laptop is probably better.

Fuck off.

wut

There has to be something strong I can do with the second image.

What the profound fuck have you been smoking? No, seriously, this reads like an acid trip should feel.

It's a shill.

No shit.

I always point people to it when uneducated people say Japan is creepy because of the age of consent.
The national age is low so kids can do their own thing and not worry about legal repercussion. They don't actually let adults engage in indecent acts with minors because that is wrong and young teens are easily taken advantage of.
It's funny that Japan has one of the most "problematic, overly-sexualized" cultures, yet it's people are remarkably uninterested in sex.

virustotal.com/en/file/909cc75e349c146f1664bbf4fea177eef408c61fddc86a70c2a73c7d1987b11b/analysis/1484606910/

ARISE, O' GAMERS, AND BECOME THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD

What is this?

I sent the link to Virustotal and that's the content of this zip file

Out of 55 virus scanners one says there's a trojan in it. Could be a false alarm but I'm not feeling like trying it

It's pathetic bullshit like everything the retards who spew "creepy" or "ugh" at fanservice already do and I'm going to completely smash it.

I'm not some hothead anymore, but I won't stand for this any longer. I just want to unite people and strike hard against trash like The Mary Shit to make an example.

Japan is one of the remaining sources for actual video games and not shit that tries to be like movies. That needs to be safeguarded completely.

And like I said in:

I'm literally just looking without absolutely any luck and I can't stand it.

you've been wanting to smash the feminazi cult for the whole thread

not him, but i've been wanting to do that since 2007.

So goyim ready for them gamergay creepshows ? :^)

And? That's literally common sense and perfectly natural to be sick of.

Shitheads care more about this political nonsense than making a good game over all else and feminazis are one the biggest parts responsible. Why shouldn't I be obsessed with striking relentlessly at the biggest and most obnoxious part of?

Again, between that and simuldub of AkibaStrip after that whole Prison School ordeal,
EXACTLY WHAT AUDIENCE ARE THEY SHOOTING FOR?
You can't have fucking both.

Are you going to burn it and listen for any shit to slam?

I suprised they changed that line back, I am hoping they were feeling pressure from people dropping their subs. I heard normalfags weren't too pleased with the line.

FYI, they didn't dub it. Just put it out.

Who did?

No one. It's just subbed.

It literally says one of the languages is English.

Huh, they didn't dub it way back when. Weird.

If i would have waited for five games (!) to buy PS3, I would've bought it when the PS4 came out. Instead i bought it with the slim with LittleBigPlanet & GTA4. And I had more fun with LBP, not that GTA4 was a bad game.

Waiting for 5 games that people like in the new console generation is futile if you have any idea what you're doing. good games are fewer and far between with each new console. Look at the steep decline of quality games from PS2 to PS3 to PS4. the latest sony console was a "no game"-station at first, until BloodBorne came out and it became the BloodBorne-machine.

where do you see 5 games coming from? Nintendo will only make two Zelda's for it when it takes off. If it doesn't you'll be lucky if they make it for both consoles like TP/BotW. same goes for mario without the backwards compatibility. Now I would love to play (at least) a console MonsterHunter but the Switch isn't a console. It's a underpowered Tablet with a small screen and a 3h battery life. The only thing i hope is that nindendo releases a cheaper, non-tablet version down the line for people that play in front of their TV, like sony did for the vita.

Whatever. Did it trigger any retards away from it?

no they dubbed it bro

funimation.com/blog/2017/01/01/valkyrie-drive-mermaid-and-aria-the-scarlett-ammo-aa-english-cast-announcement/

What line?

What's wrong with the akibastrip dub? Did they put a gg reference in it?

The Gamergate Creepshows line.

I haven't said they've done anything wrong, I'm saying they seem to be having trouble deciding who their audience is, after the "GamerGate Creepshows" fiasco. Why would they make that sort of comment, then continue to localize shows that would only appeal to those much more likely to be GG supporters?

No comment

I can't believe these people actually fucking applaud Randy Pitchford saying things akin to "I'll fuck you all up the ass without lube."

Borderlands 2 was worse than the first one. How can anyone think it's one of the best games.

Moreover, how can anyone excuse Gearbox's actions in the last years?

twitter.com/SSBLewt/status/821092915267112960
archive.is/JUQmi

Only idiots would consider Gearbox to be a significant market force.

That's fucking amusing.

First Borderlands was the best. Before it became memelands. Lilith makes my dick hard

Please tell me the law is going to bite them in the ass for this.

The first Borderlands maybe the best Borderlands game, but it still was complete utter trash.

Give it time, we have less than a week now.

Oh it was stupid trash. But it was the dumb bullshit I had fun dicking around in.

Memelands was just utterly obnoxious and I never played BL beyond that.

ban this commie-enabling drawfag

I hate this shit.

Vivian > Gilda > Freya >>>>>>>>> commie cat > Danielle

Kill yourself.

Simply put, we have to go lewder.

Still better than Danielle

You guys know the horsefuckers (mostly /mlp/ ) have been a constant threat/ group against them since 2011.

Yeah, BL2+ were obnoxious, but the gunplay became much better by having the gun manufacturers actually matter.

As someone who at least kind of enjoyed borderlands 2, jesus fucking christ these people are dumb.
its shit and i know that but those games tickled an itch that other games don't, except for 3, that game was fucking garbage and i regret even pirating it

Please just tell me who I'm supposed to keep an eye on.

I literally cannot find those people.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a commie.

Good morning, faggots!

Well the fuckers shouldn't have tried to censor our beloved retard horse. Or ban Milky from /mlp/, or going on a report spree killing all fun in /mlp/.

Except starvation and constant failure

Danielle and Freya really need more art interacting with people and developing some sort of personality. Especially Freya, since Danielle is a pretty generic ara ara and you can tell just by looking at her.

Gilda actually has a ton of comics and art that give her character even though a lot of people still think she sucks and posting her gets you banned.

Honestly yeah, I'd put everyone above the Deepfreeze sisters right now. Even Erika who didn't really catch on.

Gilda is really cute. I wish I could adopt her.

Did they shoot Trump or something?

She isn't for hate

She's cool and all but you have such entry-level taste it's fucking disgusting. Literally "Mario is the best character in Mario" tier

Fresh off the boat of Reddit migrants, I see

I don't really have any problem with this actually. She could use a bit of improvement,

Have you tried Jim Jone's fruit punch recipe? It's right up your alley

this cunt wants to convert your daughter to a failed ideology

I want to pay my bills, mostly

Lot of people like redheads.

Reddit has never even heard of Gilda. They had to make a whole big post explaining who she was and where she comes from because people keep noticing her in all the Vivian comics. They thought she was just the artist's OC.

inst' it because of this

It's funny because it was reddit who made her. And then she was forgotten.

It's only anons on Holla Forums keeping her alive

Sometimes I wonder if Holla Forums is pretending to be retarded

>>>Holla Forums8801860

They do though

Gilda is retarded. Vivian has that sort of cynical gamer personality. Freya needs more work, but so far, she a /k/ommando slav girl that loves violence and bullying. Danielle seems to be the sweetest of the bunch. Works hard digging and even takes care of Gilda.

I still think there should be a comic where Danielle and Freya teach Gilda how to not be a loser

That boil down to retard loli. Fuck no.

Redheads are the only things I like in 2D and in 3D

get a job you fucking commie

Seems to be more shitposting than a serious post

The delusional shitheads I've run into over the years because of yuri and 2D brown alone definitely aren't.

There objectively is no such thing as "whiteness".

Retarded niggers are just looking for excuses to be retarded niggers, I can only assume. Or worse, it's yet more fucking white males holding the strings.

Reminder that Galko statue has a release set for the end of the month

and Wonfes is on the 16nd of next month
no they dont
the amount a few people here beg for daniel and freya stuff is getting gilda levels of autism

Being a month late is certainly a slowpoke; but it's not old enough to be bait.

maybe its time you get a job
Capitalism is grand

All my Freya bullying material is ancient by now and all the comics I have are really early on as well. They do have a couple pictures with the focus on them but even most of those are just cute loli in cute outfits.

Reminder this artfag released a pretty good visual novel for free.
levity.itch.io/azurea-juncture

I recall seeing one of them hoping for a Turkey-Syria-Russia alliance.

do me a favour and post like, a few of the most iconic images of danielle and freya, please. for me to use as further study material and reference, I'm really not happy with how I draw them so far

Threre's also >>>/vivian/1497.

Oh yeah, I remember that.

Define autism.

Here are some

>>>/gamergatehq/269029

Why did he have to avatarfag as my favorite yuru yuri girl?

reminder that capitalism is superior and even making jokes about accepting communism will invite actual commies to take over

Don't really care for them myself. If I was going to do anything myself I'd be comissioning fetishy shit like those imp Vivian pictures from a couple weeks ago.

That's a nice Galko by the way, I like all the junk dangling off her backpack and the red frame glasses are really cute. But if I was going to buy anything I like getting posable figures. They're not so gorgeous as that one but the desire to change poses every couple weeks reminds me to keep them dusted instead of just dusting around them.

That's really cool. I remember hearing that they were working on one but I missed that it ever came out. Kind of like that live action porn thing from way early on. I'll have to check it out.

reported

Why is there so much fucking steamy sistercest?

Calm down, anons.

Gravity rush 2 this week
wew

Are those games good?

Never played the first one, marche.

Gravity rush is pretty damn good
its not the type of game that gets made anymore either
it has great music, unique gameplay and a nice enough story

No, only marche likes it because the protagonist is black like his waifu.

could always get the nendo

what the fuck are you waiting for

Okay, so I like games like Borderlands, Halo, Minecraft, and Overwatch, do you think I will like it?

Oh gosh, that one is beyond adorable. A little pricey right now, but I'd love to get it someday.

Anyone have any details on these bans?

Does it come with shaggy butt hair

I think those DMCA's are for revenge porn pics, they are using that now to quickly put those posts down

yes

Shit thread tbh

Any other gamergate anons shave their legs?

It's my opinion that men shouldn't shave their legs, so no

I don't have any hair on my legs to shave

Liking tits and ass isn't gay unless you're a girl.

Curly haired rocker best girl.

Under the bus.

I want.

Good. wish my province of nova scotia would do it too, fat chance though.

New zeland is new jewywood haven.

Old, last january old

Also, anyone hear about the big march to washington to cry about trump? Or about the niggers who interupted bernie running a scam to shame white people for white privledge? I hate the metro.

reported

I don't even shave my beard unless it starts feeling uncomfortable.

I intend to be a bearded half-Mexican, half-Italian male who shits on retarded bearded white males since no one will even seriously fucking tell me if I'm white or not.

No, that's Little Witch. This is from the people who maid I Can't Understand My Husband. It's quality. Actually gets dragon lore stuff right too.

I don't but they are hairy enough that I get self-conscious when I wear shorts.

Meidoragon is kino

Same shit here. I always wore long pants
Then I dated a girl who loved my hairy legs. Loved rubbing her legs up against them, etc. Now I'm not so self-conscious about them

once I shaved the hair on my tummy and chest, I looked like a fucking twink

I never thought I would do it myself, but thanks to encouragement, I did it, and now I don't know why I ever let my legs get hairy, you know? It looks great.

Is this yuri?

It has comedy yuri like Yuru Yuri so you won't really see them getting serious.

Post the oppai loli

The dragon loves the MC. The MC is too apathetic to care. The lolis hook up though.

are we voting for this?
2016.vidyagaemawards.com

Then please tell me some damn devs to keep an eye on and keep from getting dragged into this nonsense.

I thought this was going to be a one time thing. These meme awards have overstayed their welcome.

sauce

check who's shilling for Christine Love's turd "game" and how much NSFW it has to be allowed on Steam while some weeb games aren't

Who pays for this? Who is in charge of organizing it? Who owns this brand?

I'm sold

Do NOT sexualize the Marcille.

Even if you make yourself a particularly weak enemy/joke character like Dan Hibiki?

Voted, but don't really car who wins.

yes

Thanks.
Paying for hentai online.

Looks poorly made tbh.

webm

Fuck off, that shit is worse than Dewtriotos pope's award show

All I need to hear.

Maybe I'll watch it. Probably shouldn't even touch Crunchyshit.

Slightly better and more meta but still rubs me the wrong way. I'm not talking about cameos either (like Kojima's self inserts), I'm talking full-fledged characters that are self inserts

Fakku started out being one of the only sites that didn't make you pay for hentai manga if I remember correctly. It was mainstream and open to the public.

In recent years the faggot owner cut a deal to save his site by betraying everyone for a partnership with some big names in the 2D porn industry. Now all the free content is gone and other sites got fucked over by it too. Somehow Tsumino hasn't been nailed despite now having things like Renai Sample.

I think joke or cameo/npc and references are fine, but when you make them THE MAIN CHARACTER, that's really fucking terrible.

Not only is it putting "famous" faces in your game for recognition and basing the game off of that rather than it being a good game (Death Stranding's case) You're also putting a friend in the game for no other reason than it's your friend PLUS if your friend is an UTTER SHITTER and people know about it, it won't look good on your game, and your reputation.

Will just have to learn the hard way.

If retards could learn.

I'd only ever insert myself as something more humble like fatass floating fluff that the player can discover that helps find certain secrets and makes occasional entertaining comments.

I'm talking about nips. I've been literally looking for jap devs that shit on feminazis all day.

I can only think of Kenichiro Takaki not giving a fuck about his vision of life and hometown.

*for any bitching

Say, do you have more of these tweets from our friend, Anita Sarkeesian?! Don't forget to make OCs out of that, GDC is in 2 months.

Alright, gather around for another whacky "Reanon autistically reviews a terrible game" post like you're gathering around for a White Waffle Party, because I've got done playing Ladykiller in a Bind for the most amount of time I could so I could refund it.

First off, I need to say this because it's so fucking basic and annoying. The menu screen. The motherfucking menu screen. Maybe it's just me, but having a sort of navy blue as your primary color and then layering that with a different shade of blue is irritating on the eyes. It's fucking awful. Christine (I shall call him Chris because fuck him), I know you're self conscious about your fucking adam's apple, but burning my irises isn't going to make you look any more attractive.

FUCK YOU

Alright moving on.

Ladykiller starts off with the en media res trope, basically. It drops the clueless player right in front of the turning point in what is a more elaborate mystery, for the purpose of achieving the classic "You're probably wondering how I got in this mess, huh?" effect. It was actually pretty effective, even if it's easy-mode for creating a hook.

Basically, you're playing as some butch lesbian who's cross-dressing as her brother (at his request) and taking his place on a…school cruise, I think? I don't remember anymore. Anyway, you're a lesbian but the artist couldn't be fucked to actually draw a girl cross-dressing as a guy, so he/she/it drew the the brother twice and called the other one a cross-dressing butch lesbian because he/she/it is as creatively bankrupt as Nick Denton is financially bankrupt.

By the way, there's something about every character's face that makes me very fucking angry. It's like they were going for your average Jap dating sim VN but then hit every character with a shovel and broke their jaws. Not all of them look terrible, but I suppose you can say it's inconsistent. The backgrounds are pretty nice though. I mean, I've seen better, but they're well done.

HYUK HYUK, SO HOW ABOUT THAT WRITING, FAGGOT?

Good question! It's as engaging as drowning your cat in the toilet! The dialogue is…well, like a child wrote it. Expect lots of FUCKS and SHITS and VIOLENT, EMPTY THREATS BECAUSE I'M ANGRY GRR. Which is weird, because the narrative, as in the text that tells the story through action or descriptions etc is pretty nice. Chris is a very inconsistent writer. Not great, but not terrible either. Kinda average. You can tell he watches a lot of anime and maybe plays a lot of VN's. He needs to work on that like it's an MtF transition. Vulgarity is fine, but there's limits.

It's also about as subtle as Chris's balls with its few meta-jokes and narratives. I don't even have anything to say about the meta itself because it was executed so poorly. People just shrug it off as pathetic if you're gonna approach censorship and consent with as much grace as school bus about to hit a child.

Feminists, So open minded, that their brains collectively fell out.

LOL NO ONE GIVES A FUCK, WHAT ABOUT THE SEX?

It took forever to fucking get to the sex, just like real life. It wasn't that exciting either. It felt very fan-fictiony actually. See, some of the people on this cruise know that you're not actually you're brother and that you're a butch lesbian who's crossdressing as her brother at his request, so it just gets really fucking lesbian, and not in a very hot way.

You can tell there are a few narratives regarding consent and some other shit that really only serves the purpose of validating the sexual confusion and insecurities that most queer and trans people have. The people you have sex with may not respond well to you just doing what you want without asking first.

There's some subplot about a game among the students where they're all playing a game where they all get one vote and they can cast that vote for whoever they want. Whoever gets the most votes wins a huge cash prize and there's some sort of special condition…I don't fucking know. It felt hamfisted in there with the time I spent on it, and I ain't talking about puckering rectums.

Overall, from what I played, the game is very…average.

I really don't know why this is getting the attention its getting. Literally any other Jap VN has better things going for it. Maybe it's because of Chris's overt style of writing mixed with all the narratives that get our friendly neighborhood game journos and queer/tranny developers that couldn't graduate from the Twine Revolution that makes their urethras open for this game. Holla Forums could probably make a better VN.

TL;DR: Ladykiller is painfully average in every way. Either journos have never played VN's before or Chris is friends with them (which we already knew he is with a few of them.)

You'd probably get more of a thrill punting a puppy off of a cliff then with the sex in this game, and the time in between isn't much better. The writing is too overt to hide what it's really trying to say behind the lines. It doesn't let the player interpret it to form their own opinions, but is rather suggestive right out of the box with its narratives.

I give it two and a half rotting dog carcasses out of five.

No shit, there's blatant corruption.

Two words…
NATHAN GRAYSON
Chris is friends with Nathan Grayson (which explains the IGF nomination).

If anybody is actually voting on this shit at least vote for Gearbox/Battleborn on worst characters, worst game, etc. I want some salt from Randy

To be honest, I looked through the categories and at least most of the categories for bad shit are things I agree with. halfchan, for all its faggotry, at least still knows SJWs fuck shit up as do the companies that employ them. The problem is voting for anything good, of which there was very little last year, Most of the stuff just feels like a half-heated shrug of "well, there's nothing else…"

What kind of pathetic link is there to GaymeInformer?

And yet the beaten wife chickenshits stay there at a place where they clearly aren't welcome anymore and is even forcing them out.

Anyone knows what the status or "powerlevel" of IARC is. I get that you said they may be waiting to get their foot in the door, which is very plausible. I'm just curious what their status, and how much overlap they have with the ESRB or any other orgs.

How suckable are death waifu's tits in the doujins?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not going back. Most I just see it as a sign that we're at the top of the pyramid, because it seems to be our memes that trickle down.

Not sure, I guess one of Nathan's friends works at GameInformer. Remember, it seems to all be about "in"s. That's the same reason why the Clintons remained at large for so long.

Found their website, might have some useful shit in there
globalratings.com/
Pic related

Awesome, so an utterly average game with no redeemable qualities gets shilled as the best thing since sliced bread by a corrupt clique wanting to be gatekeepers and kingmakers of the gaming industry.
And Steam is enabling them allowing the game to be unedited and uncensored, while other, better games had to be censored.
Why aren't we doing anything about this?

No, it really doesn't. Ladykiller got its nomination in the Narrative section, and every section has their own juries. Nathan isn't on the Narrative jury. Maybe you want to look through the relevant section is see if there are any connections

How exactly would it work as an infograph? Would it be fair to compare Ladykiller to Nekopara?

To fucking who?

why are you asking me

No. Try a yuri VN.

Compare it to NekoPara, HuniePop, Criminal Girls, and almost every other game with nudity that had to be changed to be on Steam.

Because you said to.

The second pretentious shitheads spew "muh art" I'm ready to strike.

I don't think we can do anything via the usual methods of hitting the journos. If you check the Steam topics though, people have been raising questions about the game's coverage. They're wondering why and how in the fuck the game is getting that much coverage because it's so obvious Chris is friends with some of them.

I think the best tactic for this one is based in spreading the information to the public, to the consumers who may want to buy the game. Keep people asking questions directly.

just figure it out nerd
you're a smart guy

Just because I'm not retarded doesn't mean I'm smart.

I'll give the vgas the benefit of the doubt since they acknowledged Holla Forums last year in their show.

Although it is funny to see them list zoe and anita as the description for sjws. Do they realise discussing those people is banned on halfchan? (or at least it was when we left for that very reason).

I knew GameStop's rag was shit, but I didn't think it was blatantly compromised by propaganda until recently.

The fact a big name like that has a magazine shilling for this shit from the same clique that bitches 24/7 about any opposition to their cult is gonna cause problems.

Thanks brah. If I understand it right IARC seems to be angling to be an ESRB like org or another arm dealing mostly with digital distribution games or apps. I know it was mentioned in previous breads but holy shit. The about page reeks or potential cancer.
globalratings.com/about.aspx

It was pretty obvious that they were pandering to the Clique back during the start. The fact that they're shilling for a porn game with a "rape the lesbian straight" scene, though… You have to wonder if the higher-ups are even aware of what Ladykiller in a Bind is about. Especially with the Mass Effect comparisons.

durr
*reeks of potential cancer
stupid wireless keyboard

I chuckled.

Tough question, but definitely Bethesda for
FUCKING STARTING DLC

Uhh, they had praised anita plenty of times user.

I'm not sure thats a good example to use because NISA was lying about making changes to the game because We don't want to get slapped by the ESRB!!
You reminded me to check it's sales though, it seems to have spiked up since the uncensored mod was announced 2 days ago.

No.

*retard politics

The dude screwed over a cripple so he can cash in on a cynical rerelease of Duke Nukem. He's a financial cancer on the industry.

He's on top just for the salt

I had a hard time with worst dev this year. Everyone is bad. Ubisoft panders hard to the SJW crowd. Bethesda keeps making the same game with the same lies. ea is always bad and panders the most directly to sjws at e3. Bioware is cancer. Blizzard is slowly selling out to tumblr, covering up sylvanas so as not to offend. Hello games borderline broke the law with false advertising. Gearbox still employs Anthony Burch. Nintendo is killing itself with the paid online shit and still dmcaing youtube.

Why can't they all get the award

Absolutely disgusting

(62)

Still does not even come close to outstrengthing the irreparable damage DLC has done to videogames.

The feminazis will fall and this shitty period of time will be remembered by some with laughs and others like me with a desire to forget and just relief the retards all finally fucked off if took literal triggering to death, but what horse armor did to videogames is fucking never going away. Do you remember Asura's Wrath literally not even containing the actual ending? How sickening amounts of games nowadays are stained by preorder exclusives?

oh my lord

That's NISA for ya. Even though they should be rightfully scrutinized for having such stupid policies and porting the North America version as opposed to the Japanese version, people will continue to eat them up.

Dlc is microsofts fault. Expansions were afterthought to build on a game without having to build a whole new game from scratch.

Remember to vote on this for best song

Microsoft can be blamed for a lot of things, if you think about it.

did panda make that or steal it?

I did vote it for best as it was the best song compared to most of the others

Were they the ones who kickstarted paid online? Or was that SEGA?

stole obviously since the singer says cuckchan right at the beggining

SPEAKING OF FUCKING PATHETIC BTICHFORD

archive.is/m54OX

fuck you you stupid bitch

LOL too bad he is A WHITE MALE because the next step would be crying harassment

Randy pls

hi randy

twitter.com/Etherwinter/status/818555814952792066

I did this tweet. It got some mileage.

Indeed. Funny enough, I think in many ways they are more evil than apple, apples main sin is they do not try and have longevity with their overpriced devices.

need to find games that they trashed for being too lewd and then put those tweet side by side

Only with pso I think, which in turn was taken from WoW.

HAHAHHAH
FIRST THING ON THE FUCKING THING

So I have an obsession.

I enjoy discussion about progress alone in GG threads more than most shit on consoles nowadays and that's not even getting into all the shitposting. That is not an exaggeration.

Who was first responsible for fucking cutting out part of a game then selling it back?

Bitchford seems to have a habit with sockpuppeting. Maybe for his next act he can do a puppet show while playing his guitar and singing his aGGro song. He should probably make it under 5 minutes though, some walmart managers don't take too kindly to hobos aggressively panhandling outside the store. A few might be kindhearted enough to give him a sandwich before sending him on his way, some might just call the cops or security on him.

I want to say microkike, but I think bethesda was the first with oblivion.

Its abouth freedom to make the choices I order you to make.

Edit this and make a version about Anita Sarkeesian. Do it!

archive.is/GZWrq
archive.is/FzfW5

Call me when some makes a Mrs.Pitchford's_Boyfriend account

I need more disrespect.

Do we have any drawfags around to make art of some Battleborn character ramming Mrs. Pitchford while Randy is on the background? I'll gladly post it on leddit

I reported them to the ftc a couple days ago

twitter.com/PorygonNews/status/821189858580398080
twitter.com/porygonnews/status/736678439327928320
archive.is/ehOok
archive.is/XqYWv

The fuck am I reading?

a prediction

>Porygon

Can't believe I didn't see that.

I knew Cory Doctorow was a fag but holy shit he keeps surprising me

archive.is/AVXzF

WEW

Any chance of shitlord-ifying anyone who writes for GaymeInformer?

Who's pulling the strings? That faggot editor in chief McNamara?

Isn't that illegal? Cory Doctorow is Canadian.

Didn't stop those globalist donors from the Clinton Foundation, why would it stop the Million Wu-Man March?

That piece of shit Sean Murray literally should have been arrested for false advertising.

Huehuehuehuehue. But who would install the BIOS and do the fancypants CGI in flynt's studio? :^)

Gearcucks are still affiliated with Burch, but he's currently working for Riot, you know, the most toxic and misogynist game community.

What like this?

If it steals that for a slogan and wins, I know who to blame, you awful heil dubs. checked

So it will go from Flynt and Frank… To just Frank. Yeah, no, this is just an attempt by John to leap out of the dumpster fire while acting like a big damn hero.

Archive/link?

That shit wouldn't happen in the first place. There's more than enough ammunition to completely destroy that retard before it even tries for politics.

FIRING UP OVEN READY AT 700 OR LAST ROW OF CATALOG
title: Pigskin 621 A.D. Edition
vid embed:
youtube.com/watch?v=jeTXu1jPL4M
Uploaded on Mar 14, 2010

Has the meme police ever struck?

Try it.

do we have sell figure for the clique vn yet?

I don't think this image applies.

when did this fucker come back?
did ubisoft ever do anything to this guy for doxing mombot?

Wait, didn't he list Ubisoft in his profile before? Or am I wrong in assuming that?

few weeks ago
mombot already gave him shit

twitter.com/papadripopoulos/status/821210145409601536

archive.is/https://twitter.com/Palle_Hoffstein*
He changes it a lot, at one point it said AAA game dev

oneangrygamer.net/2017/01/honey-badger-court-trial-against-the-mary-sue-calgary-expo-set-for-november-29th/21501/

Nevermind found it leddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5oduye/gaming_ladykiller_in_a_bind_still_yet_to_hit_more/?st=iy111ql3&sh=b4fb4a70

steamspy.com/app/560000

Looks like all that shilling has been for naught.

BILLY

This one is pretty cute at least.
Shane and the army dudes (except montana) were all pretty good characters.

Well?

I've personally met GameStop employees who think all this political shit is retarded. That can't be a coincidence. GI might have a weak link that can be struck and even possibly let us know how deep things run.

t-thanks for the shilling but I'd already posted it here, user

I hope it doesn't get delayed again.

How come people get mad when there's a Gilda thread, but Danielle/Freya threads never got shitposted?

nottracer

What do I do until then? I want to attack.

There has to be a way to make sure the Badgers win.

Because there's enough reasons to actually like them.

I just saw it on leddit

because leddit is literally the devil and if you say its name you should be killed

Bully yourself.

oh

that's nice

all the attention I pay leddit has been due to the great purrge and all it's idiocy, but nice to see my doodles are getting around

You're just saying that because of the orange shirt. She's got the hook so it's more like roadhog with stealth instead of healing.

I'm glad he did because dude I just save pictures I don't know where any of them come from. I missed Alunya pushing Gilda out of the picture and the suicide one.

Because Danielle and Freya were made IN these threads and people don't respond well to foreign OC. Hell, I think they're the only GG-tans that are pure Holla Forums masterrace.

literal boogeyman

gameobjective.com/2017/01/16/incredible-fundraising-gamergates-literally-whos/

wew lads, is this the True Communism I've heard so much about?

Infograph idea on the Ladykiller deal before I work on it

Those payne edits are amazing.

Add in Tentacle Bento and that abortion that was shilled consentacle

And of course Constentacle was in it for the awards for Indiecade. archive.is/bN7pd

No one with sense would want to be in your worthless shithole. Dismiss.

I've seen 100% nothing wrong with HuniePop just from watching it.

Reminder
(updated)
Contact the FTC about Patreon failing to abide by its own terms and conditions. CON members, despite being shown to harass and dox others are still able to hold patreon accounts.
Contact Disney as well as Square Enix to inform them of Nyberg's piracy.
Contact Boston PD and FBI to inform them of Brianna Wu's fraud (that of obtaining funds through deception). There is no proof of life for the existence of Brianna's twitter safe space provider. Because the crime crosses State lines, the FBI would also be a relevant authority to contact.
Contact the IRS and California's Franchise Tax Board because of Feminist Frequency's expression of political views which is in direct violation of their charity status.

How do I contact the Federal Trade Commission?

ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

The change that I wade here was that Disney could also be contact about Nyberg's theft

(Checked)
ftccomplaintassistant.gov/GettingStarted#crnt

I don't know where to go.

I'm to guess that it had pirated Kingdom Hearts soundtracks up on it's site, right?

Not finding anything regarding Kotaku or their kin crying about Nekopara or Huniepop…

I swear I heard HuniePop pissed off feminazi retards when it released.

On twitter, I recall that too. In terms of actual things said by "gayming journeyalists" on their sites I think there may have been one or two butthurt articles, but I can't remember which or who.

What, for making the girls sexy?

Not to my knowledge. As far as I know, Square Enix is a subsidiary of Disney. Due to the jewiness of disney, more action may be taken by the parent company.

Disney doesn't own Squenix, only the rights to Kingdom Hearts.

At least the Disney characters.

I can't find myself on that site too

Help.

I am just reading up on the FTC site to help narrow down the contact process for everyone.
ftc.gov/about-ftc/what-we-do/enforcement-authority
If I am reading this right, B Antitrust B1(b) section may be relevant and states
The treatment of hotwheels and the allowing, by Patreon, of accounts to be held by doxers such as LW, Methwhale, etc should apply. I am still finding the most appropriate page for anons to go to. Please stand by. :^)

What did you think about the part where the lesbian main character is basically raped straight ?

I couldn't get to that part, unfortunately. But the guy who's raping you in that scene is an enemy of your brother's, and since you're crossdressing as your brother, he takes his faggot ass problems out on you. I don't think he knew that you aren't the real brother, so he may have had literal "faggot ass" problems.

It's basically NotGay Hate-rape

who buying gravity rush 2 this week?

Either Kotaku has been memory-holing their shit or I can't find any traces of the sexism shit they've been spewing since the Gamers are dead ordeal

IIIIIIII AIN'T GOT NOOOOOO PPPPPPPP S4!

what a shame

Are you searching the actual site or the archives? I think the archive is breaking some pages, sometimes when I'm searching for stuff I had 99% sure it was archived it doesn't show up. Not sure if it's the indexing routine that's fucked or if the site is actually corrupting some saves

The site itself.

Only games I'm buying this week is Yakuza 0 and Fate/EXTELLA for my vita even though my only experience with anything type moon related is Melty Blood.

I mean this month not week

You didn't answer me about your waifu's tits in porn.

Alright, as long as it gets easier to do things collectively.

BAKER
BAKER
BAKER
BAKER
BAKER

700 posts

There has to be plenty of archives precisely for that shit. I know it.

Older ones are worth it.

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

Checked.

Because Rea's tits are my business, you noose-bound nigger

Japan has almost no muslims at all and you can only sell the snackbar shitbook aka: cuck-ran in japanese, not arabic which is now britcuckistan's official language and the way that book is sold in most of europe, in arab

By forcing the few very few mudslimes they get to do everything in japanese the japs make the cameljockeys assimilate so their kids will only speak japanese and sever all ties with their arab-speaking insane goat-fucking ilk back home like they do in yurocucked countries where most of the time they don't even fucking learn the native language at all even after living there for decades

Fanservice in anime is most of the time (you know when its not borderline hentai) really oldschool stuff, like something from a 1950s movie when they couldn't show actual sex so they'll show marilyn monroe's skirt being lifted by the wind or something

Compare that to western media where everybody is a fucking whore sleeping around as if STDs didn't exist

Source for that claim? Globally, there are about 5.5% of people in the UK who speak another non-English language. Arabic is spoken by 0.3% of the UK population. There's no way you can make that an official language. In comparison, Polish is the second most spoken language (with 546,000 speakers, or 1.0% of the UK's population), and it hasn't been made "official".

Is the current fresh bread 502'ing for anyone else?