I heard some of you backed Star Citizen. How is that going for you?

I heard some of you backed Star Citizen. How is that going for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qx9mZ
8ch.net/grief/
sites.google.com/view/starcitizenflightmodelproposal
youtube.com/watch?v=akwVVi6weKQ
archive.fo/Hd4cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger

Beaner

Fuck you Derek
We almost got a sample of a game now

I've been studying the market value of .jpgs since my 10,000 dollar investment and I have to admit that I'm feeling a bit nervous.

Cashed out on the grey market and bought some real videogames nearly a year ago.

derek smart cant make a video game to save his life

i hate people's tendency to support anyone that criticises something they dont like

Namefagging for any reason is still fucking cancer. Filtered.

But it kept them waiting huh ?

That shit is never going to be 'released' is it?

I wonder where the anons who preordered an imageboard are by now. I bet they all killed themselves by now.

Josh did nothing wrong.

They should kill themselves. Such complete naivete is fucking dangerous, to themselves and those they care about. They are so goddamn stupid I bet you they frequent Holla Forums and would let a nigger "refugee" into their homes.

It's really only namefagging if they keep it across multiple threads. Also I don't mind Derek Smart namefagging as it reminds me of that day Mark changed all of our names to Derek Smart.

That shit was fucking baffling. You'd think anons on Holla Forums of all places would not fall for an obvious crowdfunding scam, but nope.

hey at least 16ch is using all the wonderful tech made with that money, works without problems and has a large, growing userbase oh wait it's fucking dead

I was baffled by how optimistic people were for Star Citizen WHILE No Man's Sky was STILL HAPPENING

Some people cannot learn

DEREK SMART
DEREK SMART
DEREK SMART

Why has no one yet made an anime all about headpats?

it's gonna get boring very quick like Keijo with all it's fanservice and no substance

It doesn't need to be a full season, let alone made up of 20 minute episodes. Just do it like Tawawa.

Fuck, I'd pay for a full season of Tawawa all about headpats. And we never did get the "sitting in lap" scene either.

archive.is/qx9mZ

Talk about gullible.

My brother's wife's son is just like that, i don't understand where these people come from. She does come from a family of racemixers and her mother's husband is a nigger so what might explain half of it.

This guy had no chance, sounds like a dribbling retard

Oh shit, hide all Coke machines cause Dr. Smart is o the prowl.

>>>/newfag/

Going great, how's Line of Defense going for you?

I didn't preorder an imageboard, I contributed money to the Save Hatechan fund because I like it here, Josh was simply what seemed like the only viable solution at the time. In the end we were saved by codemonkey, at least for now, so I'm not too mad even though my contribution didn't do anything.

Also my suicide attempt failed.

This. Really the only thing Derek is good for is to have something to laugh at.

No wonder being this inept makes you suicidal

If you were actually a donator, you would know that donators are already able to play the game. Yes, there is an actual game, and people who donated are playing it right now.

If your suicide "attempt" fails, just try again.

Thank you for believing

We all make mistakes at some point of our lives. Well I pre ordered Grid 2 and Payday 2, both games turned out shit.

I haven't done that, I couldn't care less about scifi, it's garbage. But my classmate is a contributor to Star Citizen and he has an alpha version of the game to play. Everyone who donated does.

So what I'm saying is, while it will probably be a really shitty game, you guys are only making yourselves look dumb by claiming that donators only got jpeg's of the ships. They do have an actual (unfinished) game to play right now.
Get your facts right.

Reminder to upload/download the latest SC memes from 8ch.net/grief/

man this is a fucking great, unique and promising thread with a lot of thought put behind it. OP didn't even feel like posting a second time in it it's such a good thread.

(checked)

Going great, huh? Didn't you have to switch the game engine after how many years of development and tens of millions of dollars spent?

Shit I forgot about that, what a shitshow that was

I wish I was that rich

Are there seriously no chans at all running Infinity Next? Jewsh said there was demand and several clients wanted to use it.

After the failure that NEXT was, I bet noone will touch it for a while

Josh said a lot of shit.

yeah especially near the end he was like
>oh no please god not my programming hands

Will Derelict Smalls eventually make a well designed game in my lifetime?

You are of course referring to that filth I caught a stream of a while ago- a retarded fps mode that is so slow and so glitchy it may just be the worst I've ever seen.

Will all SC backers ever commit suicide?

I seriously hope people here didnt fall for the derek smart meme, its just fun to see a retard fling shit towards something that deserves it. Will star citizen crash this year?

Alright all ask again then, will star citizen crash this year with no survivors?

Stupid shell

Triply confirmed. Very nice.

Did I miss something?

Sure it takes forever to make, but I'd rather have long ass delays than No Man's Puddle.

Why not both?

I didn't even realize that was going on until Josh shut down the site.

Again, I must have missed something. What happened?

I actually had faith in next and hoped that codemonkey would be able to fix it. But nope.

Last I saw of it was the alpha gameplay that showed him go from space to a planet to a mining city. It's what I wanted from Mass Effect. It's what I wanted from No Man's Sky. It's what I wanted from SWTOR.

And the alpha actually showed me exactly what I wanted from a game - vast space and planetary exploration that isn't copypasted.

So as far as I know, it was on track when I last saw it. What changed?

It was never on track and you're buying a bunch of hype like a sucker, just like you did with NMS. Star Citizen is a scam.

I never bought it I never buy PC games after all, but I still don't see what about it has "scam" written all over it. As someone who is learning 3D modeling, I can see that they've already clearly put a metric fuckton of work into the game. I won't care if it's 250 GB, my dream game is probably 50TB in size anyways.

Wew/10
Fun fact about that is that price is in Britbongbucks, if you translate it into dollars it's something like 1.5-1.8x more

Well just

Just fuckin

Just

Just fuckin Fuck my shit up then

WHAT THE FUCK HOW IS THAT REAL?

Didn't someone on this fucking board donate a four figure sum to that failure?

Dude what? Did you miss the entire shitshow and all previous SC threads? This is just the tip of the (((iceberg)))

Fucking kill yourself.

lel.

I guess I did. All I saw was the gameplay footage.

Cause this is their community?

Not to make you feel insignificant, but I actually got the image from google. Still it seems we have similar tastes in what is a good shot to show the scam.

What I find amazing is people are actually buying it. Mind you, obviously you're not going to do that, but the dude who spent tens of thousands of realbux is going to expect to stomp your ass in PvP.

So you are saying we both produced the same image at the same time? I think we are under the influence of Kek here!

Pathetic

Why do you guys always try to ruin my day?

Finally some good news

Eleven thousand pounds? What is the exchange rate? That is like 30k.

I'll never be allowed to forget about this will I.

£11,000 is about $18,000 give or take a couple of thousand.

It's a sign. Kek wishes a jihad upon Chris Roberts. In Kek's name it shall be done.

The fire rises!

Lumberyard is a CryEngine fork. Think CryEngine but now maintained by people who can manage money. And built in AWS (fuck me) support.

Kek'd

wew lad he's a real fucking genius top of the food chain right there

But user, you don't buy the completionist package. You give them $15k and just happen to receive an unsolicited thank you in the form of ships and shit. :^)

this video makes me wish star citizen was real so I could play it and ruin the game for them

also the way they talk reminds me of jawas

Fucking wow. People are getting crazy good at mental gymnastics these days.

You can ruin it right now by just typing shit into a keyboard.

Why must furries ruin the furry fandom?

Anthros are awesome as fuck and I always wanted to be one since I can remember but fursuits are literally the blow up doll of anthropomorphism. That chew toy voice doesn't help either.

Get out

No u, anthros are a huge part of gaming, fantasy and sci fi.

I don't see you saying that to people who wish they were 2D animoo girls, and they have less roots in nerd culture than people who think humanoids with fur are cool do.

You have sown the waifu wind and you are about to reap the whirlwind, furfag. Good luck.

anyone has the "star citizen is the savior of pc gaming" comic?

I have two. Both cringeworthy.

You guys don`t know half of it

I thought fanboyism that was just outright worship died by 2012.

Boy I would love to live in the naive world you are in.

>>>/out/

I dunno, it just felt like all the magic of games were dead. Nintendo was just ok, Sony was just ok, Xbox was less than ok, the Oculus a shit, PC gaming a shit, indie gaming a shit, everyone was outraged by 3D cleavage, scammers and SJWs everywhere and the idea of just exploring magical worlds for the fun of it with no reality attached seemed long gone. Like we all stopped looking at games as fascinating universes with amazing characters and stories and fun and just saw them as soapboxes sold as commodities.

The very concept of fanboying seemed outdated and old fashioned, like calling someone a dork. Gaming became less like fun and more like the stock market.

At least, that's how everyone I've seen be about games.

Checked, but nah I'll stay.

Nerd culture may not be much of a unique thing nowadays, but I was talking about the 80s and 90s when it very much was a separate culture from the norm. Furries came from that culture, they were born in sci fi conventions, comic books and roleplaying games. That's just basic history, to deny it is being revisionist.

>>>/reddit/

No it didn't, it became something worse. It became the norm. If you actually express any criticism about anything these days people will fly off the handle and immediately attack you for no logical reason other than you may have found a valid thought with something. In short everyone became pussys

I think its safe to say that Star Citizen is now the part of the Never Ever Club.

Game is too ambitious, as it will have a looooong time before it actually releases, not 1 or 2 more years, but perhaps 10 to 20 years easy.

This game is truly…a Never Ever game.

I miss when internet furries were mostly straight back in the early '90s. I don't know when it got so fagged up but it wasn't always like that. Same with tech being full of trannies, it's a recent cancer.

I haven't dropped a cent into it, but I am following the development. Some of the things they have done/are doing are interesting, and if it crashes and burns I want a front row seat. On top of this, many of the people who own the game openly talk about many of the problems they have with it, and they post gameplay videos so I can see what it's like outside of explicitly CIG controlled sources. If it ever reaches a point where I think it's a good value for the money I'll get it. But so far it hasn't reached that point (and it may never reach that point). Here's some of the problems currently in the game.
They recently changed the flight-model with the 2.6 update, but it didn't fix many of the problems with it. People can turn so fast in their space ships that most of the time it's better to circle strafe and use your ship as a turret, or do "jousting" where both ships fly at each-other firing their guns. The promise, "The model is really World War II dogfighting in space.” from Chris Roberts hasn't been met. Source sites.google.com/view/starcitizenflightmodelproposal
From the videos I've seen, the FPS combat looks like Call of Duty with a longer TTK. Call of Duty had fun gunplay when the first game came out, but they haven't changed much and now it's generic and boring. Source, just look up non-CIG videos of Star Marine combat.
Speaking of Star Marine, the netcode isn't in a state that facilitates fair, competitive play. It uses 30hz instead of 60hz, and anyone who isn't American get's over 100+ ping. I'm American so I would get good ping, but if I were to play against someone who wasn't it wouldn't be fair. And Australians get consistently over 200, sometimes over 300 ping. Source youtube.com/watch?v=akwVVi6weKQ and archive.fo/Hd4cc
Aside from looking at pretty graphics, FPS and Dogfighting is pretty much all the Star Citizen offers at the moment, and what it offers is not worth my money. inb4 it will never be worth your money and shame on you for even considering it, I don't think it will be another No Man's Sky. The development of No Man's Sky and it's actual state was kept a secret until release. People who wan't to know what SC is like right now can go and look up gameplay videos of what it's like right now and what they would get if they were to shell out the $40 for the starter ship and game. If/when it's a disappointment it will be a slow, gradual disappointment. Which, sadly, gives even more time to fanboys to justify it.

It won't be another NMS, it will make NMS look like a joke in comparison. If they haven't yet gotten the core essential down pat (flight and first person movement/combat) this late in the game what hope is there they'll deliver on anything else?

Roberts is wasted, and is wasting, money on stupid bullshit like repeated mocap sessions, Hollywood actors, alien languages and more content when he hasn't even worked out the basic gameplay, not that the basic gameplay is anything to talk about since flying around looks like ass and the FPS portion is a shittier Call of Duty. What exactly is the game offering to people? A subpar, mashed up experience of Elite and CoD?

Also, it's insulting to say that CoD didn't evolve over time, they did add new features like jetpacks and parkour, and zombie mode, etc. Not to say that it's much, but at least it's more than the shitfest the FPS combat in Star Citizen looks like.

And it will never be finished, Robert's whole career is one long string of fuckups, I fail to see why he wouldn't fuck it up again, especially when there's no one to manage his budget and make him work.

I was mainly talking about how the gunplay hasn't changed much (it's mainly just been refined), the movement and game-modes definitely have changed.

Blame the blue

I like how that first one has reaction images baked right into it so you know how to feel

I miss when 8ch was Holla Forums runoff, eastern europeans, and dank finnish memeposters, instead of the Holla Forums Antilles.

Horribly, I fell for it back when it was just gonna be a spess dogfighter with a fairly reasonable scope and was set to be finished 2 years ago. They've rejected every refund request I've submitted and I tried it again recently when they got the Star Marine shit working (that being a very, very loose definition of "working") and it's still awful. The PU sucks, the arena commander sucks, and star marine sucks. They don't just suck because they aren't finished too, they are all fundimentally flawed. The FPS gameplay is cowadooty-tier with hitscan and slow movement up the ass, the space combat is retarded ez pz mouselook where all you do is line up the red triangle with enemy ships which is essentially autoaim, and the PU gameplay is just a bunch of shitty fetch quests where you STILL can't buy other ships with in game money because god knows they'll need more shekels to turn this piece of garbage into something decent (but again, they wont)

protip: don't back kikestarter projects ever under any circumstances. For every success story like FTL there are 100 absolute failures like this one.

If dubs Holla Forums will be BTFO by how good SC turns out to be and Derek Smart will an hero when it comes out.

YOU FAILED!!

kek

heh, trolled by the numbers, but keep the post in mind for my prediction will turn out to be true anyway.

As part of that Holla Forums runoff, I remember the early days when Holla Forums was a very loud minority that nobody paid attention to. Now they pushed everyone else out, so we mostly go back to halfchan. If it wasn't for the better posting abilities and the slower boards meaning threads won't 404 in less than a minute, I really wouldn't have much to do with Holla Forums to be perfectly honest. I'm no tumblrtard, but I'm no nazi either. I just wanna have fun and escapism, and Holla Forums originally promised that back when the halfchan hotpockets were right cunts.

Mark donated

(checked)
Double dubs confirm! Is that why the last thread was deleted?

No seriously, leave and never come back. We don't want you here, degenerate.

Holla Forums might be unbearable faggots who loudly stomp everywhere with their red laced Doc Martens in video game threads but I'm still not going back to cuckchan.

Just because I like aliens with fur doesn't mean female funbags don't make me happy. And unlike you I can still get off to 3D just fine, so now who's degenerate? :^)

LEAVE FURFAG
GO BACK TO YOUR BELOVED CUCKCHAN WHERE YOU BELONG

It's actually become a chill place since the Yakuza bought it. Both tumblrtards and Holla Forumstards are kept in their containment boards, everyone else just has fun.

Sad.

Not everything is about dubs cuckchanner-furfag. Right now I'm just telling you you're a piece of shit and no one wants you here.

Who's "we"? Why do you have to radio for backup?

What this looks like in practice is "janitards deleting anything that trips their heuristics", and it fucked my board.

There it is again. "No one". Can't you stand on your own two feet?

So you're saying you want to post with a cuckchanner who said:

Read his fucking posts before you start talking shit to me like I'm crying for help. Last I checked I was telling off this furfag fine before you came in.

Well, furries did come from that culture. Van Vogt, and so on. He's not wrong.

And, no, you weren't crying for help, you were relying on the judgment of a mostly imaginary audience to back you up.

Slow down there chief.

Ah, so you're a furfag too. No wonder you're defending him. You too should go find a quiet hotel room to yiff each other in
Yeah, I'm sure so many Holla Forums posters would be ecstatic to post with a cross posters from cuckchan who openly admits a distaste for Holla Forums posters and thinks this site is shit and we're all nazis. You're right, what was I thinking, he must be so welcome.

does this count as furry?

He's relying on an imaginary audience to back him up. It's like saying "a lot of people agree with me, therefore I'm right", except the people aren't even there. If they were, it'd be Reddit, with upvotes and shit.

Are you saying people should just accept Holla Forums without criticizing it?

That looks fishy :^)

Hah

Did I say that? What I thought I said was people who think we're all nazis and openly says he "wouldn't have much" to do with us if it weren't for cuckchan being broken can fuck right off back to their cuck board. He had no real criticisms except that he disagrees with the political views of the board, how fucking useful is that!!!

Honestly at this point I think you're samefagging, because I can't imagine why anyone would defend this shit.

Now, that's kind of fucked up, isn't it? You appeal to the crowd, but when two people disagree with you, you try and make them into the same person.

And if we're not all nazis, how can one disagree with the political views of "the board"?

I don't give a fuck if you think that's fucked up. Give me one good reason you're defending this faggotry?

Because the board is too right wing for the liberal furfaggot so he just jumps to "you're all nazis". We're not nazis (well, not all of us), and even saying that is retarded. Leaning to the right doesn't make nazis, that's shit fucking logic. Honestly what the fuck is wrong with you, what are you getting out of this right now?

The furfag seems to have run with his tail between his legs so why are you defending this shit? Do you honestly think being a cuckchan cross-poster who doesn't even like this place (which means all he does is shit it up, like he did this thread) is okay? This is like defending redditors trying to enforce upvotes and downvotes here, I don't see what you're getting out of it.

Trying to pretend that having the support of a majority means you "win" and then trying to pretend that two people are one person when you're outnumbered is hypocritical. I didn't call you a hypocrite because I didn't want to put you in a position where you had to save face. Hence, "that's kind of fucked up".

Also, you're not really disagreeing with him, as far as I can tell. He's voicing dissatisfaction with the degree to which Holla Forums-type sentiments have come to dominate the board, and you're not saying they haven't, you're just saying that he should be okay with that.

As for crossposting, why is it that being a 4chan crossposter is bad, but being a twitter crossposter isn't?

And he should. What, should this board have to turn in to a liberal echo chamber? For the record, I don't agree with everyone on the board poltically but I'm not going to start trying to change shit when really Holla Forums is one of the few places where aggressive conservative thought has been allowed to flourish. And if you don't like it:
GET THE FUCK OUT

Or you could be a man and actually debate the people you disagree with, instead of just bitching about them to other people, but we both know then he'd get his little furfag pussy BTFO.

Did I ever say being a twitter crossposter wouldn't be bad? And if you don't get why cross posting from cuckchan is bad then you must be new here. Maybe you should lurk more. I'll give you a hint: It's not commonly called cuckchan for nothing.

Wait a minute. Your picture is making fun of people who overreact to differing opinions, yet that is exactly what you're doing, is it not?

How much did you pay user? C'mon, you can tell us.

How embarrassing.

Masterful deflection. I'm so impressed. Glad I typed that whole post to you. Hope you enjoyed getting BTFO.

I don't see how trading one type of echo chamber for another is an improvement.

And am I not right about your image? Aren't you the one who's deflecting here?

Oh my god just fucking leave. This is why we hate you god damned furfags so much.

Tell that to the liberals. Again: if you don't like it there are plenty of other image boards to spend your time on: or you can actually debate the people you don't like instead of crying about them afterwards and hoping an adult bans them for you.

Also:
Nigger, you didn't reply to one thing I said in my post, you got hung up on an image. That's deflection. You learned something new today.

There's this "we" again. And, then, instead of addressing what I said, you get histrionic and start telling me to leave.

So, because people do a bad thing, it's okay for you to do that same bad thing? Also, I'm trying to debate this guy, but he keeps slipping away.

Are you saying that images are off limits when addressing a post?

$35 I could have bought like 7 burritos from chipotle and instead I got broken garbage that has done nothing but take up my time, my bandwidth, and my hard drive space.

Actually I'm well liked in most threads I go to. You've made my singular comment about how furries ruin everything into a thread derailer.

Well hell user that is not that bad. At least you will be able to buy more burritos in the future.

I'M AGITATED

That's true, I may be down 7 burrito's but one of my friends got meme'd super hard and is probably down at least 100-300 burritos by now.

Gee, two people invoking we. It's almost as if you've come on a longstanding image board and they have a general agreed upon culture they're defending. WEIRD.

Man, you liberals are masters at deflection. I'll give you that. I mean you can't win when addressing the subject head on, so just deflect until it goes away right? Here's a thought faggot, how about you actually address what the person is staying when they post paragraphs to you, instead of focusing on the image. Yeah, that would be respectful, instead of just being a dick. You still haven't addressed what I said in any of my posts and you're still fucking carrying on about the image as though that was the whole of my argument. Sad. Low energy. Go back to cuckchan.

Yeah, I'm sure with statements like
You must be a real hit here. I bet every thread loves you and that's why you're so excited to come back.

Pretty good because they update it constantly.

Why haven't you just put him out of his misery? Friends don't let friend's go on like that.

Is the image off-limits, then?

So you can't read as well then? Yeah, this is low energy trolling. Kill yourself faggot.

We have to hit the bottom before we can bring outselves back up. When Shill Shitizen implodes he will reconsider everything that makes him a good goy and put his life back on track.

How do you know it will implode, and not just lurch on forever? Lots of idiots out there user.

DEREK! I'M COMIN FOR YOU, BROTHA! IT'S REMATCH TIME!

WATCHA GONNA DO WHEN COKEAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU?!!

Odilitime did what codemonkey did, only better.
Jim's son is just an autist who jerks off to functional programming. Him and the javascript developer they have on the team, the one that works for Jim, are not at all competent.
Source: Another one of Jim's web properties experienced a major breach and had to be rewritten from scratch, because his Filipino outsourcing firm that he owns produces software that's worth less than dogshit.
You can see the typical competence of the developers he hires in the way they handled the Everychan fork, attempting to assert sole copyright on their fork by search/replacing the original author's name. And then rewriting git history to cover it up.
Hell, their plan was probably to violate the GPL by including proprietary ad libraries in Everychan, if they aren't doing so already.

Also, addendum: by "another one of Jim's web properties" it's a seperate breach from the original 2channel Ronin breach, which leaked 40k+ unencrypted credit card numbers, addresses, names, and even months worth of posts associated to that information.
And Codemonkey himself mentioned that they had to rewrite whatever web property it was on /sudo/, before some faggot comes to damage control.

Also, another addendum, for the Holla Forumsirgins who don't understand: Infinity can not be saved. The overboard/multiboard isn't going to happen because the database schema of Infinity is a house of cards.
The situation is so bad, and the developers were so fucking lazy, that instead of integrating board banners back into the Infinity schema, they just extended the laravel application that's now powering them.

There's too much technical debt in Infinity. The database schema is totally fucked up, and despite multiple attempts at moving to 'big table' it hasn't happened, because it's almost a complete rewrite. Many moderator features and things like search are broken, an overboard/multiboard would be totally broken, they had to move to FreeBSD (and Hotwheels and Codemonkey missed the bugs they blame Josh for when they profiled it for the switch) and it's just, in general, dogshit.

Go ahead and go ask Holla Forums, and not retarded faggots who flaunt their mentally ill fantasies obsessing about 'goons', and you'll find that Josh pretty much did nothing wrong.

The cripple's kike handler thinks the software he produces is novel, but he's just some fat faggot who owns a third world outsourcing firm. Said fat faggot only revenue stream is having his pajeets take work others did and not contributing anything back.

A fool and his money are easily parted

o

Go to the forums of any kickstarter/pre-order "le solitary genius dev" game, like Overgrowth or Limit Theory, you see the same thing. People are willing to wait a decade for a game and thousands of $ will be poured down the drain for it.

BTW, Shekel Citizen recently broke the 140 million dollary doos mark in crowdfunding, it's officially in the top five most expensive games of all time, surpassing MGSV, GTAV and Destiny. It might eventually reach the record of the now legendary TORtanic (200 million).

If this really crashes, it will be the most glorious explosion of butthurt the world has ever seen, not even No Man's Sky would come close, there would be actual suicides over this.

Tortanic was 200 million? I knew it was a spectacular failure but damn.

I backed it, I "own" a Cutlass, I don't consider what currently exists to be a game in the same way I don't consider BeamNG in it's current state to be a game.
except I actually believe BeamNG will deliver eventually

So are you still hanging out in flipland? What does a guy do after something like Infinity?

This is how Slaanesh was born.

Poor Yeshua Moonberg.

500 million if you count marketing.

You know… this will sound weird, but I'd rather have something diferent.
I'd rather have silence.

Imagine this: a year or two from now, Derek shows up in a video on youtube. He doesn't say nothing. The whole video is just 11 seconds of Derek looking at the camera with a strange resigned face.
Everyone sees it. Then they look at themselves.
There's no screams, there's no outrage. There's nothing. Just a slightly unconfortable silence. Folks like us who usually mock them won't even say anything. How can we? We'll look at them, at their dead-eyed faces and just… nothing.
Everywhere this goes, everywhere "space", "game" and "MMO" show up in the conversation people will suddendly stop for a few seconds, a weird calm will linger in the air.
After another year, it's still gonna keep happening, but folks won't even remember why.
Heck, even people who DON'T play games will feel something is amiss. But they'll also feel that keeping quiet is a better idea.

And then… someone will ask it. The question.
It's not coming, is it?
Only then will the world be split asunder in a thermonuclear explosion of radioactive rage.

Why resigned? Derek Smart is practically at war with Roberts, shitting on Star Citizen at every opportunity.

It's about showing who's in charge here.

Like said.
I want them both to start the camera, look at the lens and find that no words befit the situation. Neither shilling nor ranting. Nothing needs or should be said.
Just the Sounds of Silence.

Nah, man, it's going to come out. The only thing Smart will be able to say is "Well… It didn't revolutionize the MMO genre did it?!" and try to claim that somehow he's right and better than CR and the one true way and all of that off that statement.

lel, mods deleted my posts
Cute stuff, Mark, but it doesn't change the fact that you pretended to be another person (Jackson) and sucked Jim's cock to be a "community manager."
Nor does it change the truth about anything I said.

Gonna repost the gist of my comments anyways, just because I can:

People who actually donated and know what the fuck they're talking about are laughing at the fact that the idiots browsing this imageboard let a fat kike attempt to steal community funded software, run sleezy third-party ads on the site, and pretend that he didn't steal /sp/ to test out his news posting robot.
Infinity was already "fixed" by a community developer, Odilitime, and also by Czaks, and they fixed it much better than codemonkey ever will. Notably, their fixes do not require you to log into an account to fix a broken thread.
"Fixed" is in quotes because Infinity is fundamentally unfixable. The database schema is a house of cards, the overboard/multiboard will never happen because of this. And if it does happen, it'll be shit-tier like 2channel's retarded multiboard/overboard system, probably requiring admins to aggregate it manually instead of letting users choose. But it won't happen, because Codemonkey, the cripple, and the team are so incompetent and lazy that they don't even want to mop up technical debt like moving to big table. It's why tons of things are broken. And it'll never be finished by developers who fail to profile a database correctly in the switch to FreeBSD, and several more times, and blame their total inadequacy at code review on Josh.

The outsourcing company Jim owns is filled with incompetent, and pajeets. Codemonkey admitted as much on /sudo/ when talking about how another web property of theirs experienced a total breach, and had to be rewritten from scratch.
Note that this is totally a new breach, and not the 2channel breach from years ago where they were caught with their pants down storing 40,000+ unencrypted credit cards tied to real names what were supposed to be anonymous. You can plainly see this incompetence out in the open with the way the one gook Jim hired search/replaced the original author's name in the Everychan fork, and then rewrote the git history to cover it up. Hell, their plans were to probably violate the GPL from the start and introduce proprietary ad libraries in Everychan, if they aren't doing so already.

Oh, and for further hilarity, the captcha is still broken in their own Android app fork.
How fucking incompetent can Filipinos actually be? Apparently, worse than Indians.

If nobody reads and replies to it's posts then it has no reason to write them in the first place.

Just dox the trannies from lowtaxland Josh. It's all you lot are good for. Damn sure isn't your programming skills.

No, Smart is totally correct, and he hasn't said it won't come out. Smart knows what will happen to Start Citizen better than anyone, because he did the same thing and it's the primary reason he's a joke (aside from the autistic shitfits on Usenet.)

Start Citizen will be released, but it will be nowhere near what they promised during crowdfunding. It's impossible.

Fuck off, you mentally retarded sack of shit. Go pretend that a boogeyman is behind every post and roleplay about 'DUH GOONS' elsewhere.
Attempting to imply that I'm Josh (bzzt, wrong) doesn't change the fact that I'm 100% spot on. Doesn't change the fact that your kike moderator pretended to be a different person and wanted to be a "community manager" under Jim's wing until the community banter made Jackson mysteriously disappear. Doesn't change the fact that Race Queen Inc now has two large scale breaches, and probably more, under there belt, and was caught storing almost 50,000 unencrypted credit card numbers associated to anonymous posts.
And it doesn't change the fact that Infinity is unfixable, and an anonymous community dev did a better job by combining Redis, serving out of redis with nginx, and 10 line PHP script (practically duct tape) to rebuild broken threads automatically, than the autistic son of Jim ever will.

Didn't run, I just got bored. My original comment was that furries ruin everything, even the furry fandom, but me saying that triggered this onslaught of thread derailment. If you weren't so into exterminating those different than you, even when they shit on their own fandom, I wouldn't liken you to Holla Forumsacks.

My point was that anthros do have a long history in the culture, and there's thousands of games with furries in them. They're cool as fuck, but when people start fursuiting and making goddamn chew toy noises, it's a fucking disgrace.

But you lumped me in with those autists, instead of understanding I just love the aesthetic because it's an integral part of so much fantasy and sci fi, and would never even think of fursuiting because it's fucking stupid, and derailed the whole thread because you somehow linked me with the kind of freaks that think chew toy noises are not only tolerable, but cute.

And that's what you all do every time humanoids are ever brought up - you try to kick people who think they're cool out because they're all just yiffing dogfuckers in your eyes. Well we're not. I'm not. I hate fursuits and have no attraction to animals.

And upon making this point, I was promptly greeted with the usual "yiff in hell" type of response and the thread went haywire.

Now, all that being said, this shitshow thread seems to have returned to the matter at hand: a game nobody is going to fucking buy.

With 3D models going for the prices of real cars, only the rich will play it, if it ever comes out. At least until the servers get hacked and everyone plays for free on private servers that mod the game to use in-game currency instead of real cashola.

Then and only then will it be a good game, but until then, none of us are going to play it so if this thread is going to result in epic salt mining from the backers and people like "Say It Ain't So, Joe" Vargas, then I totally support this thread becoming a mainstay here.

Kong please go

Will there be any fun video games within the lifetimes of everyone browsing this board?

This is because autistic fanboys of all classes are the drivers of culture and society. Who created the great works of art in ages past? Supreme autists. Who created the video game craze that hipster social parasite off? Supreme autists. They are the cultural god kings among us. If the degeneracy does not stop, fursuits and realistic 3d loli porn will go mainstream in 10 years.

Has a good game came out in the last 6 years?

Say what you want about Josh as a forumfag hotpocket, at least he doesn't pretend to be someone else entirely (Jackson) as a "community manager."
Can't change any of the other facts, either. Funny, Mark could just stop the off-topic shitposting by deleting the subthread, but he only deletes and bans the messages calling him out for the embarassing "Jackson" situation, and posts criticizing his Filipino sugar daddy.

Guess the seductive taste of the brown drinking water third world shitholes use to shower was too overpowering for Mark.