Is Planet Coaster worth buying?

Is Planet Coaster worth buying?
I loved Roller Coaster 3, I heard so much great stuff about this game, 30$ seems like a serious price

Yeah

Shill to pay the bills

Nope. It's SJW trash

There's only one Coaster Game for me.
Though, I did enjoy RCT3 a bit, especially because it let me make my family as a group to go on rides together.

I've heard good things about Planet Coaster, but most of those things are only "It's better than Roller Coaster Tycoon World" which isn't saying much. I wish Chris Sawyer didn't vanish into the aether.

Source?

DENUVO

the game itself is pretty good though

Fuck off, shill

Its a game about fucking roller coasters, nigger.

don't support that autism level of DRM, wait for a crack

If you like Roller Coaster 3 its from the same devs. Personally I think its even better because there is so much stuff to build + theres tons of content in the workshop. So yeah, buy it.

no it isnt

Yeah

The game is excellent and has a solid base for decorations but Denuvo has stifled quite a few avenues for growth.
Instead of listing what's good (it'd take awhile) I'll at least warn you about what I have issues with.
They did improve it in the Christmas patch, though.

And just cause it has Denuvo and you porates are too poor to afford it, its automaticly shit?

Now this os a shill

trashman.jpg

Give me one proof that Denuvo does harm to the system and I'll believe you guys

fucks up performance. But the most important thing you should ask yourself is, what do I get out of this. If the answer is nothing you should probably avoid it.

never said its shit, I don't think you should throw money at game rentals though

Okay hmm guess thats why I get solid 60fps from planet coaster.
The devs are just trying to protect their game from pirates who we all know steal games and wont pay them back.

Oh shit its that nigger again. Go learn english.

>>>/out/

I honestly don't give a shit about them, if they want my money they have to do what I want. I don't want Denuvo and because of that I avoid their game.

Piracy is theft
I dont support Denuvo but I dont support piracy as well.

Its a good game, I recommend it

You must have missed the reports where it killed SSDs.

See

Nobody's forcing you to play the games, user. I don't really see why "the game not being what I wanted" is justification for "gibbi dat 4 free".

Nothing wrong with theft.

And lmao, who cares about piracy anyway?

Where did I say that they are forcing me to play their game or that I want it for free? I am just saying that I will avoid games that use Denuvo.

That was a false report and it was proven it does no harm to SSD

That's always the first thing a redditor says when you criticize something they like.
As if that means anything.

This is the second game with denuvo that I actually want to pirate. The other is Warhammer total war. But I am a pirate, if I cannot pirate it I will just not play it, I ain't buying shit