So is this game good? It's on sale for 7 and a half Americlap Burgerbux

So is this game good? It's on sale for 7 and a half Americlap Burgerbux.

I liked the first Starcraft if that helps but hated 2, didn't play any other RTS for the most part

I am monitoring this thread

The expansion ? The extra race has some fun stuff about it, but feels pretty odd to play.

Oh I meant the whole game. I didn't even know there was an expansion.

It is definitely worth $7. It is the only RTS to come out in a long time with a good single player campaign even if it is short.

The expansion is included in the game for free
For 7 and a half bux it's okay but it was included in bundles too.
Just don't expect the rebirth of RTS out of it or some shit.

I do like how humans are the advanced race in this.

GREYPOO

If the whole thing is at 7$ then yes, it has some fun moments in the campaign + some interesting design.
That said it feels lacking. Some anons call it gooklick, but in reality the start of the game feels really slow and picks up after you take a few more resource spots.
Multi is very small.

It's mediocre

10/10 filename

Its pretty alright
Doesn't do anything new unfortunately
But Petroglyph never did

No, I was bored to death throughout it. Thing played like a bad Starcraft Clone honestly.

Took me like a minute to get the joke
Fucking brilliant

Kek

Pretty much the biggest problem with the game and petroglyph. Their games are just so boring and uninspired. Even Empire at War and Universe at War which can be argued as being pretty good felt a little bland.

The only bland part of Empire at War is the shitty ground combat.
Eveything else is pretty well crafted if not exactly unique.

Its only unique on all the gamemodes and license it offers.

Dunno why you say such things. It got boring because it was slow.
Starcraft isn't slow.

Hence, it's a bad Starcraft clone. If it were a good Starcraft clone, we wouldn't complain about the speed.

I never completed the campaign because the game is too fucking slow. Buildings have a shitload of health, units do not. Movement speed is really slow. Build times are kinda slow. The entire game is just slow. If you want something you haven't played. it's a good price for new. If you want something that will hold you and keep coming back, skip it.

Who are you quoting?

Nice projection. Tell me more about how Submarine Titans is a Starcraft clone, you faggot.

Don't compare GreyGoo to StarCraft, dildo.

Compare GreyGoo to Command&Conquer.

The devs behind GreyGoo are ex-Westwood members, the one who did the first Command&Conquer and Dune 2 and escaped from EA fangs.

It's not a clone. If anything certain mechanics are copy pasted from c&c.

The singleplayer wasnt THAT bad, but story and multiplayer is shit.