Not sure why it was deleted last time since it has to do with battlestations...

Not sure why it was deleted last time since it has to do with battlestations. What kind of computer desk does Holla Forums have?

two cardboard boxes stacked on top of each other

post pics

I have a standing battlestation.

I'm not that far off: a plank of recomposed wood on top of two nightstands. I'll see if I can get a clear picture with my webcam (no luck so far).

Is this it?

Nope. It's literally a recomposed wood on top of two nightstands (posting this crap because I really can't get a better result)

I use a desk from an office supply store.

Bump

Can't take a pic so I'll just describe it.
The table is made of wood and has 4 drawers on each side with a space in the centre. I put my PC there on the carpet, but I'm planning on sticking it on a tiny stool for ventilation. The drawers are full of spare wires, programming reference books and other random tat. The PC's front panel has been broken for a while, and has a piece of hardboard ziptied to the front for protection.
I've got one 24 inch monitor on the table, to the left. There's an ancient keyboard in front of it, which I'm sure has appeared in a Windows 95 commercial. Beside the keyboard is a trackball. To the right of that is a Thinkpad dock with a Thinkpad, and me typing on the Thinkpad. The rest of the table is cluttered with books, controllers, a few electrical components and a lone Mario amiibo. There's a Wii U gamepad in a charging cradle next to the TV.
On the wall behind the screen is a Wii U strapped to a piece of hardboard with old coaxial cables, screwed into the wall. There's a USB hub tied to it with a Steam Controller dongle attached, for better signal. Above the Wii U is an Ethernet switch with the cover taken off, and 8 ports which are all filled up.
To the left of the switch is a piece of hardboard, with a Single Board Computer screwed on with standoffs. It's connected to a 3.5 inch hard drive, and a power supply, and serves as my file server.
Overall it's a mess of wires, microcontrollers and old tech, which extends up the wall. I'm sure I'm breaking some fire hazard regulations. I'm planning on redoing it all anyway, and setting up the rest of my consoles around the room.

I do not envy whoever had to use that setup

A table and an old office chair lmao

A slowly disintegrating fiberboard desk that I got for my first computer back in the 90s.

Seriously, for vidya, 1080 is more than enough. Only if you do srs bsns like video editing, photoshop, that kind of shit, you will benefit from a higher density screen.

A small TV stand on wheels, I don't have the room for a desk unless I get rid of my dresser.

A table i designed and had a blue collar build and install.

Seriously, either kill yourself or make sure you never make it to the gene pool.

Implying anyone who posts here would ever make it to the gene pool.

It's kind of like being 14 and having a condom, you won't use it but it's possible you will. Retards having genitals is already too much.

Ok.
There are no computers at the desk, everything is mounted in the rack.

God damn I want one.

that looks comfy as fuck

Also i'm the user with big nipples and a mask.

This you?

Plastic table with folding steel legs, $25, K-Mart. The height is all kinds of wrong, compared to the shitty desk I have at work, but whatever. Not putting good furniture in a rented shitshack.

yes

HAHAAHAAHHAH
nice bitch tits faggot
get your hormone levels checked ya flying homo

No bully!
They used to be bigger, i was really fat at some point and i started getting into a /fit/ routine but they never really went away.

Holla Forums: a perfectly straight board :^)

Nigga i'm straight, it's just shit tier genetics.

tell that to 9d7105 before he musses your bussy

what is cable managment.

Fuck if I know.

bamp

You look good user. No homo.

Nothing wrong giving a bro a compliment :^)

are you being ironic or really complimenting me

You look better than me at least. I'm just a lazy fatass that plays videogames user.

I use a kitchen table with 2 inches sawed off each leg. Best desk I've ever used in my life.

t-thanks

Old Secretary desk from the 1940s. You can see all the old skeleton keyholes and shit still attached. Was normally made to fin a typewriter only so I can't fit a fill sized desktop on it but my laptop fits on it just fine

r8 me

Heard standing is better for you, but like fuck I'd do it.

Nice DOOM poster. Is that a tablet or mouse pad?

Looks comfy, I have a thing for small bedrooms.

How's the summer treating your PC?

Terrible. Sydney fag and the heat means I can't run Mudbox for me work.

Canberra fag here. It's been fucking awful. Shit's been idling at 45-50 degrees.

Computer desk? I have my computer hooked up to my 55'' TV, acting as an entertainment hub where I watch movies, play games, and surf the internet.

I use a cheap plastic folding table from walmart with only my mouse, monitor, and keyboard on it. Being able to easily pack it up when I need to is great for small space living.

Go get someone special to yourself so you can turn fat and old like my old man.

Aaaaaa my neck hurts just looking at that.
Would be awesome if that was just one L desk there.

You should close up the housing to your computer, will help keep dust out and generally protect the inside components.

It's a battlestation thread user, not "help I got a virus on my dad's laptop I need IT support" thread.

i built mine, cuz i'm a cheapass

nigga what are you talking about

Looks neat, also what with you fags and not having speakers?

It works, doesn't look like trash and is custom fit for what you want it for. Oh and it was cheap. That's great user.

It's actually amazing. I've since increased the Ldesk 90degree angle to about 110degrees and it's even better. I find my setup very adjustable compared to the finished crap you see on shit like r/diy and the "i built a pc into my desk" shit.

Pic is 3 years old. I've added shelves and a TV on the wall and the piece under the desktop monitor is much larger for a shelf over the keyboard.

i didn't say it was bad

i have speakers they're right there, but i don't use them when playing games

Some old fucking thing from the 80s

Did you follow some sort of popular DIY post? Why have I seen this a lot in the past few years at 20-something's houses? Where the fuck are your supports? Every one of these tables is wobbly as fuck. Why is this a thing?

I worked only a year in construction, not even a carpenter, and even I know this table is shit.

i just made it with scraps from my job, the tabletops are lauan doors but i can assure you its not wobbly despite not putting a support through the middle.

Probably because you have it up against a wall. Still could use some reinforcement to make it last 100 years like a good table.

Not hating, just letting you know it could be something special.

I've seen so many shit tables with that "stabilizer" at the feet and it drives me nuts.

aaand only now I see that you have a huge T at the feet. Still that fucks up foot space so I think you can build a better desk.

i don't intend to keep it for 100 years, i'll have to take it all apart to get it out of this apartment

my fucking monitor wobbles when i type too fast though because that actually has a dogshit stand

I worked in concrete construction where we built and tore down forms every day. You can build great structures that are meant for a day.
That's your choice. It's still garbage.

Higher degrees of angles make for a better computer desk, optimally the perfect setup would have a full curve in a circle.
I just know having to adjust your head off level can really fuck up your neck if done frequently. It's the same feeling from when being a little kid and playing demos in the video game aisles in department stores.

I take it one step further and not expose myself to light as to preserve my body

Lots of pictures of singular rooms. Why isn't your whole house or apartment your battlestation?

Nigger, I can't be fucked taking multiple pictures of my entire house.

Nice rack, but do you actually run Solaris?

what the fug

I have a $10 desk that I got from Savers, my rig is on the floor, with a box fan pointed at it to keep it cool.

Headphones are better than speakers in every way.