Why are old movies so shit? just watched west side story. its pretty much:

why are old movies so shit? just watched west side story. its pretty much:
and right now im watching the sand pebbles and its pretty much
are there any good older movies?

Lots of old movies are indeed shit. Even something like North by Northwest is really fucking overrated to shit even though I love Cary Grant.

Paths of Glory, Dr. Strangelove, 2001
Those are great older movies

Also never realized that about WSS. Get ready for Speilbergs remake.

West Side Story is one of the one good musicals ever. Sorry OP but I think you might just have shit taste. Might be terminal.

wanna run that back at me, except this time in english, compadre?

Singin' in the Rain is Musikino.

anti war movies inherently cant be kino.

Can you stop being a little baby bitch for like five seconds Holla Forumsumblr?

t. centrist

But there are no war movies only anti war movies

maybe if youre gay. every time i see a war movie it makes me want to call up a marines recruiter and enlist

then do it faggot

already did
ineligible due to a metal rod in my leg from when i broke it

Came here to post that, Singing in the Rain is kino

Atleast youre not fighting for ZOG.

Stop watching mainstream crap and kill yourself OP

Inform yourself and take it back. Gold Diggers of 1933 = pure kino

i was waiting for some sperg to list some movies that are from the fucking 30s or earlier. tell me faggot, have you watched either of those or are you just regurgitating what "le ebin Holla Forumstards" spout

Watch the dam movies you fucking soyboy

There are plenty of good pre-code films from that era that have held up over the years or have even aged well, but triumph of the will & birth of a nation aren't particularly watchable by today's standards

How about you just don't watch it if you know it's going to upset you? Would've thought if you were this thin skinned you would've managed thus far

Time to stop posting user

Step one is to generally not bother with American films, that goes doubly for postwar ones.

Plus anything Busby Berkeley

Nothing comfier than watching vintage kino from these two

leftist faggots will think Oliver Hardy is Hitler.

Maybe if you're a brainlet and think wars are a good thing.

Postwar American Media in general is fucking garbage. Thats when the Jews really started making grabs in leadership and producer positions in hollywood. Theres some gems, like the Good and the Bad and the Ugly trilogy, but most of it is literally propaganda. Even Twilight Zone, a show I love for the most part, had quite a few "muh ebul germans, muh americans committed no war crimes at all" episodes.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is an Italian movie, you fucking retard. Not that I want to validate your retarded jew obsession. You may as well put a bullet in your head, because there's nothing that will meet your retarded standards.

youre not doing good for your side here leftypol, ty for correcting me

I'm not leftypol. If you didn't know the Good, the Bad and the Ugly was not an American movie, you are probably the fucking dumbest asshole in Holla Forums. Jesus Christ, did you watch the credits and think it made in Little Italy?

I watched those movies fucking eons ago user, unlike you I was raised on quality kino instead of animu and arrested development

That was a ruse to throw people off the scent of the real nazi sympathizer of the duo.

thats all i saw when i read your post, my man

I'm sorry, you watched a gay as musical. Are you gay? What are you going to watch Grease next and act shocked when it's a movie for queermos?

So you only own and watch the SW:PT?

Wetbacks are mexicans, puerto rican’s don’t have any such work ethic.

if they have tan/brown skin and come from south of the border, theyre wet backs. just like if they can be blindfolded with dental floss and their skin is yellow, theyre gooks. none of that semantics bullshit

I still can't get over the part where she says "anime" repeatedly

wew tell me, my 56% friend. Are you "white" too?

Following W.C. Fields death
Why was he so based?