So xiaomu plays dark souls?

So xiaomu plays dark souls?

also glad to se my ex-waifu is doing fine

Haha, well meme'd game developers!

Crossovers are cancer.

hahaha LOL thanks guys. That's a real knee slapper.

So if Nintendo does it it's not ok?! What the fuck?!

Popular culture references != memes.

It's harder than your attempt tho.

That's not nintendo, that's Bandai Namco

Arrow to the knee joke would of been better, only true gamers play skyrim 2

what nonsense crossover game is this? it's bizarre to see ryo and hotsuma again

When did localizations become this bad. Also fuck Natsu, why was she the only Soul Calibur character in the Project X Zone games?

It's a fucking crossover with Namco and Xiaomu is supposed to be dumb.

This one is kinda neat.

sega x bamco

Xiaomu is a fucking reference/meme machine in Japanese, so her doing it in English seems like a non-issue to me.

Taki and Mitsurugi, plus Charade as an enemy, were in Namco X Capcom, the PxZ games' precursor.

sega x bamco x capcom x nintendo

These games are paper thin trash and only the faggiest of fanboys would play them.

Project X Zone/2 isn't a good game, but it's a good excuse to get a bunch fanservice characters together for a goofy adventure mashup. It's fun because of the absurdity, and the gameplay just does it's best to stay serviceable enough to not get in the way.

She just wants to get spanked and play vidya. Not too much to get excited for, but in current year +1, I'll take what I can get. Especially on a Nintendo system.

that's why she's my ex-waifu… i found out she was letting other men spank her and it was too much for me úwù

But it has Frank West taking Erotica pictures of the female cast

Was it JUST too much for you?

Some people take things too far for a good cause.

I wish I could read an archive of this thread.

i was in that thread, there was not much else other than other anons reacting to it

I like Super Robot Wars and how it does cross overs

Gundam Extreme VS series and Tatsunoko VS Capcom or some great exceptions to this rule.

iirc Xiaomu gimmick was just breaking the 4th wall. It's cringy as shit but isn't anything new.

The painted world is not a meme, most normalfags never encountered it anyway, you need to ring both bells, get pass Sen's fortress and also found out how to return to the Undead asylum and then approach the painting in Anor Londo.

Most normalfags play games with gamefaqs open to hold their hand through every step. They went to the Painted World nigger.

It's okay if nintendo does it!

Citra can handle the game?

maybe
don't expect a good experience or its defense force will get angry