Holla Forums STILL hasn't played wall street raider

what's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

roninsoft.com/wsraider.htm
roninsoft.com/speculator.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have taste, or chronic depression kills my motivation to try anything new, if I play any video games at all. Take your pick.

basically I just wanted my bp raided

I don't make shitty template threads.

You make shitty generic responses to unique threads? Tell me more

Has there been another exodus recently?

That's some commitment. Don't believe I ever saw it in school.

Well, now I'm even more impressed.

so where can i pirate this game from?

Me too.

what the fuck is this

I'd rather learn how to play Dwarf Fortress than this.

fug, i don't even know how stocks work

this sounds way too fucking impressive to be true

sounds easier than this

roninsoft.com/wsraider.htm

it looks like the sort of fake page they'd mock up for an SCP back when those were good.

Is there a torrent of the latest version somewhere? I'd like to give it a spin but I'm not going to pay for it because its 99% likely I get baffled and angry at it and immediately uninstall

This is amazingly autistic. Not in the insulting way either, this is some dedication I can only expect from someone with true autistic interest in numbers. Impressive.

They mean fast forwarded, r-right?

I genunely hope they mean turns or the game time progresses fast.

But, i admit if you got really fucking into this game you wouldn't need another game ever again.

Downloaded the shareware version. Will let you know in either 30 minutes or 3 years.

Good news, It's turns. Each turn is a day.

christ

Goddamn you wanna be really fucking committed to this game (or jewish.) to look forward to slogging though 10950 turns of a spreadsheet.

EVE online is less autistic.

holy christ is this game still being developed on 98/XP?

He shits in a diaper and the JIDF tried to hire him but he was too much of a loose cannon and they let him go.

Naw, instead of being gods chosen and defending israel online he spent his time working on how to be a better spreadsheet worker, with the occasional post to get a few cents.

W$R is just practice for his real goal GLOBAL ANNIHILATION

He called Soros a stupid fuck for failing to crash Britians economy when "The Spreadsheet Jew" could of done it in about 3 pento-seconds.

The elders of zion have been trying to get him to help institute a one world government for years, even killed his family, he didn't care though, only WALL STREET RAIDER matters to him

After reading this thread and the link here
I want to appreciate this incredible game.
However, I'll probably lose interest within half an hour. If anyone knows a torrent that would be sick

Video explaining the game and its origin. Gotta say it's pretty impressive if you admire jew simulators.

this really doesn't look like fun, this looks like some training software from hell.

It gets even bigger.

W$R is a simulator thats sold to the goyim for a few extra shekels for snack food during the day but in reality its the main training tool for the future 1% of the worlds wealthy for them to be able to do their eternal plans and plots a well as fund them.

But as with all these schemes and plots, there is always one who goes in too hard, one person who suddenly not only awakens himself and opens his third eye but goes beyond, he goes past the matrix and past the real world and its truths and finds his true self.

This Triple Alpha Autist (if he could even be classed this way) with willpower that would put all people in history to shame uses his powers to rule the worlds economy and run the infinite profit plots from the comfort of EVE and W$R.

How deep does this hole go?

Choose your weapon.

I'm happy doing this IRL.

me irl

Impressive. Made by a goy (unless Jenkins is jewish, I doubt it) who wanted to learn how to be a jew, made books on how to teach goyim how to jew with small business, and created a game in his spare time to teach goyim and jews how to jew, now it's being used by the globalist mega jews and the illuminati jew so they can train to run the world.

(((OY VEY)))

In that case, spreading awareness about this game should be encouraged to level the playing field.

Downloaded the game, I know absolutely nothing about stocks. After watching this video I'm going to jump in.

Which one is the heaviest hardcover?

Honestly it seems like Speculator would be a more appropriate game for most here.
Its more or less the same game but you play as a middle-class person whom inherited $100,000. Its the same game, just for small fries

Either way this is most useful. Can we compile some games that do this kind of useful crap? Though maybe not as useful i remeber some russian satellite sim (that was apparently based on accurate data?). Being stupid as i am, i didn't bookmark it and cant find it.

There's no updated version to torrent.

Buy it goy

Time goes by in real time, according to your setting. It takes me sitting about a day to get through 5 years. It'd be about a week to get through a 30-year game. Can't remember the last game I got through 30 years, though.

The game is a pausable real-time grand financial strategy. A "turn" is an action during your turn. You get 5 "turns" before your round it up, going to the next AI. It's rather seamless and you yourself won't likely notice the turns themselves. For example time doesn't fly by while it's the AI's "turn".

The fact that every game is wildly different helps replayability too

version 3.9 or 4 something is on piratebay I believe, it's similar to the current version but shittier