This guy has clearly never fired a gun in his fucking life, holy shit this is not tactical...

This guy has clearly never fired a gun in his fucking life, holy shit this is not tactical. Are Fallout 4 fans really this gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/fomqag.flv
store.steampowered.com/app/65720/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's wrong with it? From an uneducated viewpoint, the sprint animation looks pretty uncomfortable from the way his back is hunched like it is.

Truly this is the pinnacle of modding, 10/10 we'll add this as part of the Remaster.

There's this thing called isosceles and weaver stance. If he wanted it to be 'reel' and 'tactical' then he'd look at actual modern or even classic military doctrine to see how tactical infantry fires a rifle and handgun. They don't hunch forward like some 'le uber kewl' fagbag from some 2007 tryhard student fan film.

For christ sake even Call of Duty is closer to reality than this shit. Look at the comments on the youtube video and the mod page, they're eating it up.

What the fuck did you just say to me you little bitch? I'll have you know I…

a fuck I can't do this

The only tactical thing is the fucking vanilla
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCKING TRIGGERED AAAAAAAAAAAA

This is what bothers me most. Hold on I'll upload a clip of my character being sullied by this retard's poor grasp on firearms

I'm still trying to figure out where he got this from

Chinks shoot their rifles with wings, but full standing

my.mixtape.moe/fomqag.flv

Well I pirated it and it is a good time waster. I already beat Future Shock btw. Good taste.

when i was first learning to shoot and specifically move and shoot/move while prepared to shoot they encouraged a leaned forward stance. a slightly hunched forward stance will train you to tense your core muscles which are critical to absorbing recoil until you learn how to move more naturally and stand more naturally while shooting

tl;dr it's literally babby's first shooting stance

Leaning forward into the rifle is not the same and hunching forward slightly like a retard.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

true, nobody ever encouraged the naruto lean but still, i can see where the mod dev would get the idea from

The modder has just watch too many shitty hollywood taticool movies.

There's no reason to even pirate Bethesda's other games though. They're shit at being RPGs, and they're shit at being Action games. Just play a good RPG or a good Action game, or play a good Action RPG.

That's just you being nostalgic, Bethesda games are the best and anyone who disagrees is a hipster.

Should you really be wasting your time?
I hate to admit that I spent time playing any game that I'd not run out of fingers listing off redeeming qualities.

(Also chicken winging is the fucking right stance to fire a M-14).

This must be mod or parody
There's no way Czechs are this good

that was the PMC expansion. it was actually pretty cool

what game is this from

Arma 2: British Armed Forces addon

I -I don't remember this in the expansion

Not just the M14, but ping

It's PMC add-on. If I remember correctly that is the last add-on for Arma 2.

When I was serving my conscript military service, we were taught the kind of forward leaning, legs slightly bent, rolling step stance, because we had to minimize our size as a target while still keeping our armor plates facing the front, as your armor plates don't cover the sides.

One big thing I noticed was the guy thinks a teacup grip on a semi-auto pistol is tactical.

It's not.
store.steampowered.com/app/65720/
BiS main job is making sims for NATO militaries. ArmA games are a by-product of their main activity of being actual military contractors.

So what the Hunchback of Notre-Dame was being tacticool?

Thats a really nice webm user
Good job

U WOT MATE, SWEAR ON ME MUM ILL HOOK YA STRAIGHT IN DA GABBER

What did he mean by this?

Most of those animations (both vanilla and modded) are straight up trash, but that
pistol stance is the single most retarded thing I have seen in a while.

The running animation is bad, but pistol stance takes the cake. Now I want to go to the nexus just to bully that faggot.

>Wanting to be heard by the enemy in the middle of the fight just to have an orgasm every time you finish a non-boxed shaped and spring-less magazine

Some people have the fucked priorities. Stop being a degenerate.

>not having a jolly war-maniac orgasm every time you finish a .30-06 Springfield rounds stripped together with metal sheets
Almost every single one of your beloved firearms are inferior to us except the MG42

I'm just shitposting
The ping gets my weewee hard too

Adding to this
**nice taste in anime as well, season 2 when?

NEVER EVAR

The only one I really hated was the pistol one, who holds a pistol like this, I hold it by cupping my right hand with my left hand, not pinching the fucking trigger guard.

I think the hands are so close to the trigger guard in the other animations because it's generic and is reused with smgs if the game has any.

The posture is pretty bad, I was taught to lean into my shots and I did good on my range qualifications.

How the fuck does being gay affect your firearm capabilities?

gays are more likely left handed

It means you can carry more ammunition and maybe a concealable weapon.

Actually I use weaver, it's superior for control.

Double dubs confirm. It's a damn shame too, because as cringey as some of the later episodes were, in upotte You actually learned about the guns and shit. Kantai doesn't have that, and I haven't watched of enough of Girls und panzer to know if they do that.

I'm not a fag I swear

To be honest it isn't terrible, the mod looks more immersive than the vanilla. But still uncanny.

GREATLY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb

I BET JEWS DID THIS

u fuckin wot m8

It actually isn't.
Pistol shooting is about going back into target (follow-ups), being consistent with your pull (avoid affecting POA when pulling) and having a good grip. Nothing you can get out of weaver.
Weaver is good for staying stable when facing some external force moving you around. No one relevant uses weaver for a reason.

Whatevs. It's comfortable and I get excellent groupings. Also isosceles makes you look like a fag. Get over it.

Jesus christ, it's like a hit list of bad habits. The only thing that wasn't actually worse than vanilla was hip and leg movement in the lower half of the walk cycle and there are literally dozens of other mods that already do it better.

Jesus Christ, New Vegas had the, Weapon Animation Replacer mod which came out something like 6 years ago now and it still looks better than this.

Bethesda modders have never been good animators. Normally I don't care if the animation is wonkish because Bethesda's are usually no better but this motherfucker is pretty sad. He's gotta know he spent dozens of hours trying to animate and got nowhere with it.

Considering that they enjoy being assfucked by Bethesda…

Hasn't most of Bethesda's animations been made by a guy who had no prior experience in animation? Or is that just some sort of a crappy justification?

it's tacticool nigger, don't talk about what you don't understand!

I'm not sure how you'd even hold that one

only thing that's always pissed me off about ARMA is the lack of vehicle depth and the retarded flight mechanics. The AFM for Arma 3 helped rectify this (although it's still by no means a realistic flight simulator), but the planes are still god-awful.

IIRC theres a mod in fnv and fallout 3 that adds those animations for aiming down the sights. Also, someone ported over the hitman animations into new vegas.

There is one, only one ancedote about Garands ping and I can't find it. Someone tries to reload in the dead of night with a round chambered, the bolt slips from his fingers and bangs on the fresh clip. Afaik it only makes his squad panic, thinking they are under attack while they are in the ass end of nowhere all alone… I gotta find that story.

That is if Garands do not lock open and I am not confusing stories… better ask /k/.

0/10 bait

Ive never been in combat, the post. You cant hear anything, not clearly anyway. Only rare story's exist where supposedly they heard a ping, even so you shouldn't be alone. If you are you are dead anyway.

YES!

they have shitload of foreigners working with them

Isn't she Jewish?

And the FG42, and the Stg44, and the MP40. Go play with your BAR and Grease Gun you nigger.

yes

woah, you guys watched and consciously analyzed a video composed of encoded moving pixels and audio and delivered a response using a learned skill called typing based on your life experiences. That's incredible.

Du bist ein großer Kerl.

by the high-capacity fully semiautomatic assault clip?

Don't worry user; if you start shooting in competitions, you'll naturally find yourself using the isosceles stance anyway.
t. IPSCfag

I don't like the retarded limitations ARMA has for modding.

ftfy
t.Guy who never shot a gun in his life and when he first got a pistol course in bootcamp did this and got great groupings

Fuck off

How many good FPS since doom anyway? It's obvious the cowadooty and babybottlefield kiddies need to be gassed for ruining everything.

Go play rainbow six siege like the rest of us

Rainbow Six: Siege.

R6S unless you don't want to be fucked in the ass by shit servers Ubisoft provides, and patches breaking shit like joining other players' parties.

Pick one.

It's Bethesda, alright.

That only doesn't work with programs because they're prone to having faults, human beings are all designed roughly the same, and the IS is physically designed for you to do your gun shoots proper. It does not fail because with very little training you can do it and as you do it more it becomes more ingrained in your mind. You are just retarded.

Let's see how it works when you're trying to defend to yourself asshole

It was obviously a joke, you autistic fuck. Making fun of the stupid myth that gets spewed around every time the Garand gets mentioned.

6/10 bait
Nice.

Should've mentioned Killing Floor. It's alright blasting zeds, and if doing the same thing gets boring (which it eventually will alright), there's mods.

Those accents sound fake

I know this is bait but in case people are reading and actually think IS is a bad stance to have. By the by, people can move fast, if a person is already close enough that you can see them running at you, if you're gun's not already drawn then using a gun in the first place is pointless, unless you want to act cool and hipfire until your wrist gets blasted off by improper stance.

Let's dispel this fiction

für dich

Can someone explain gun hobbyists? They're not like cars, you never get a good chance to use your well-cared for weapon. Just seems like it would be frustrating, owning a gun and enjoy the look of it but never get to use it unless you get some spare time to shoot some cans.

I can't tell if bait or genuinely retarded.

You're the genuinely retarded one user

It's mostly all about sitting up alone at night with your ever-expanding collection of firearms, masturbating to the perfect home invasion scenario.

Occasionally you go to a gun club or show and collectively masturbate to the perfect militia scenario.

nigga going to the range is the easiest thing in the world. for the cost of some ammunition and some targets (and maybe range fees if you don't live in a place where you can easily just drive out to the woods and bang away at whatever) you can have fun for hours

I'm a cop, it's not bad.

garands lock open when the mag follower is at the top, moving the follower out of the way releases the bolt.

Why do you care? You know Fallout is shit right?

RtcW, Enemy Territory

yeah, especially ones that sully the great image of Todd

Go clean your fucking muzzie problem before revising history.

Historical aspects for certain guns aka collection. In the US you can get concealed carry license in most states so you can always have a effective form of defense with you if shit ever goes wrong.

Casual user can just shoot at the range every weekend or someone's country property if you know people.

Hardcore user takes defense classes from professionals for the skills and fun. There are also matches of all types all over the place. IPDA, 3-gun, steel matches, and 2-gun events.

It also is much cheaper than cars, depending on the level of collection and how frequent you shoot.

If you're looking for more stuff with the same priorities as Doom:
There's still a consistent (if slow) Xonotic thread on here.
Reflex is pretty good too, though I havent touched it in a while because I've been dumping my time into Xon
The Quakes are good, but are now basically dead with the exception of Quake Live. Same with RTCW/Wolf:ET AKA the last good Wolfenstein
Diabotical might be cool

For SP you're pretty fucked. It's just RTCW, Quake, and Doom/Quake mods. System Shock 1 is also pretty sweet, and with the enhanced edition/mouse mod you can basically play it like free-roam Doom with objectives and audiologs

Even when you learn how to shoot it still makes sense because you'll be putting your weight against the recoil.

Tactical is a French word for shitty posture.

The whole post screams "I'm a libshit that thinks that guns kill people".
Shooting guns is fun, the possibility to kill niggers with them is just a bonus.

Arming the population is a pretty good idea to stop an overreaching and oppressive government from ever being a thing, but then it all fell through in the US because libshits are retarded and think making something illegal will stop criminals from doing it and not only gave away their guns, forced others to do it aswell.

Going to the range isn't much of a problem, even in Canada there are perfectly legal methods to go to the range and enjoy shooting your rifles. Getting the license is it's own problem, once you clear that hurdle it's much easier to actually enjoy your funz. Except self defense.

You know in theory I could see this being a maybe good idea as you could reload the magazine in one motion. But it looks to be an uncomfortable piece of shit.

It might work if there was a grip covering the front of the magazine, but there'd be nowhere to put your thumb. Using smaller rounds and a thinner magazine could solve that, but has its own issues.