"MISSION FAILED"

Thats one thing i liked about the mobile version of gta sa.

That's the point, faggot.

>Armored Core

which games?

Tales series has liked to do that "unwinnable fight is actually winnable" stuff. Symphonia, Abyss, Xillia, and Destiny (that one results in an alternate ending if you win; think that for the canon plot to continue you have to lose though, but it's still a neat reward) throw those at you, and they're winnable either through good preparation and good gameplay, or replaying as NG+ with GRADE perks to even the odds (some of those are harder than others). Honestly, it's part of what makes Graces' writing rather annoying. That one throws you into a 1 vs 1 fight between Asbel and Hubert, and even if you survive long enough to bring him down to 0 hp (provided he doesn't just KO you with normal combos, or his Broadside Waltz Mystic Arte), it just switches to ??? health because you HAVE to lose to him, like the writers couldn't come up with an alternate scenario that still winds up with Asbel exiled from Lhant.

You usually can pick up some extra loot for winning those battles too.

Morrowind ruled for this reason alone.

God Last Light is such a shit.

I don't know why I'm still playing at this point.

I masturbated to this

I miss objective based spy games

Mission Impossible 64 has a fond place in my heart

git gud

Dude, you are a polis ranger and you a looking for the same thing that they are looking.

Is that gif a subtle stick figures on crack reference?

Ice cream? Haha, I love ice cream!

go back to reddit pal

(You)

4chan tier post.

(You)

Reminder
Since the Switch event its bern at least
300 newfags.
Election is over

4chan tier post.

I think you're the first person I've seen recognize that shit for the shit that it was. Most of all, though, I can't fucking believe that they turned Khan into this slavic version of a Magical Negro. Jesus Christ, Last Light was such a piece of shit.

(You)

4chan tier post.

All me.

You mean epilogue?

No

Thanks video games.