I'm the biggest badass in the history of Fallout

So, remind me what's good about NV writing again?

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201210/turn-down-your-brain-s-worry-center
huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/anxiety-brain_n_838648
med.stanford.edu/login.html?resource=/content/sm/ism/2011/march/anxiety.html&$$login$$=$$login$$&j_reason=unknown&j_reason_code=unknown
archive.is/9WPOs
archive.is/gjuwe
archive.is/Nfr0r
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council
nydailynews.com/opinion/face-racism-dying-article-1.1202089
colchestertoday.com/why-racism-is-dying/
insider.foxnews.com/2014/04/28/krauthammer-racism-‘dying-generation-grew-different-day’
unlearnracism.ca/
motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/pro-gun-myths-fact-check
jackcameron.com/2015/12/03/why-we-dont-need-guns/
huffingtonpost.com/adam-kirk-edgerton/you-dont-need-a-gun_b_2318367.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None of the Fallout games had good writing.

The first two did OK

OP how long did you have in between having cocks in your mouth to think this up?

I thought it was 100 batter.

I thought that was written pretty well. You exploit his knowledge of the logistics of such an operation. He does promise to come back when he's in a better position.

If by batter you mean barter, then yeah, you can use either. The speech path is different though.

Wrong. Kill yourself.

Let's use the final "boss" if you can call it that as a way to undermine the rest of the game. No Fallout has had good final bosses. Keep sucking dick OP.

That's antisemitic.

Because he's a bloodthirsty fascist who will punish absolutely everyone that defies the law, even Caesar himself. He doesn't care that killing his own soldiers is counter productive and weakens his army, he does it on principle.

That's why it's so fucking retarded that he listens to reason at the end. The whole theme of his character is that no matter what he is absolutely unreasonable.

People ITT don't get that the problem isn't The Courier's argument, the problem is that Lanius actually listens to it.

Define good.
Frank Horrigan was tough as fuck, even if you were cheating.
I thought he was pretty well written for the time as well.

coincidences are fun :)

How's high school, kiddo?

Horrigan was a fucking retard who didn't even realize he was a mutant, lol. He was really stronk but he didn't have a good motivation or backstory. Just a huge tough dude to beat on at the end of the game.

Yeah but Horrigan was fucking beast and is probably the only Fallout villain that you can't talk down or convince otherwise.
To him mutants must die and if you aren't enclave you're a waste of life and space in the wasteland.

XDD

There's a reason they're still being talked about to this day user, it's because they had bad writing, they were video games, not books.

Lanius wants to be nuCaesar

It's actually really smart once you consider the fact that Lanius knows Caesar is going to die relatively soon.

Taking Vegas and destroying most of his army in the process is actually a very foolish idea for Lanius if he wants to actually rule over it.

I think people are just assuming Legate Lanius is just like Frank Horrigan. Some dumb super mutant. When in reality the guy is more like Conan the Barbarian. He wants to rule by his hand and taking Vegas is his way of doing that. But you can point out that doing so would spread his army too thin and it's better to just wait for Caesar to keel over and come back with a stronger military force. And he agrees.

ITT people who have never critically analyzed a work of fiction or read a book outside of Goosebumps start talking about good or bad writing

It's entirely subjective, but here's the difference between the two for me:

Lanius, with the backing of his faction, still wasn't particularly intimidating. I honestly think this was because the Courier was a fucking God of War in human form.

Horrigan, on the other hand? Motherfucker could slap my bitch ass to paste at any point personally, and his faction was a hell of a lot more intimidating.

This was largely because a huge amount of the actual scenes involving Caesar's legion were cut. Including the companion who was supposed to humanize the faction a lot more. Most of Lanius in the final game is just unseen and you mostly just hear about him

Whereas Frank Horrigan is an actual presence in Fallout 2. You see him long before you ever fight him.

My FO2 character was pretty OP. Also I had Jinxed from Pariah dog so when I fought Horrigan he dropped his gun after firing a couple of volleys. Then I crippled his legs and kited him until he died.

Faggot at least went down fighting.

I'm generous, here's a (You)

This is about him being open-minded, reasonable and intelligent. If you can convince him that his ideas are in fact wrong then naturally he will change his mind.

You see unlike Holla Forums he doesn't backpedal, deflect and resort to logical fallacies.

No and no. You are a giant fag OP.

the ending was rushed REEEEEE

HOW. IN. THE. FUCK.

karma system is fucked up in NV, i did the same sorta playthrough like urself and ended up king saint god of the wastes
guess obsidian didnt give a shit about karma/ didnt have time

morality is relative my dude

(checked)
Sounds like Obsidian. They always had a thing for bending shit to the way THEY think it should be rather than working within a setting

Same shit happened in KOTOR

Now that you mention KOTOR how about that old cunt in the second game that spends the entire game saying "im neutral lmao" but then shits all over your face every time you try to do anything nice and sucks your dick when you act like an edgy cunt, it really made the betrayal fucking obvious becuase she acts like a sith cunt the entire game while preaching neutrality

So did anybody ever get in contact with Obsidian before they lost their good talent and mod in all the cut Legion stuff? It seems like with a little fleshing out they could of been a totally valid faction, but I'm surprised nobody has gone the length to do it.

Naturally.

well i enjoyed the way obsidian did kotor2 than bioware did kotor but thats just personal tastes cus i liked KREIA

she shits on you just as much for being and edgy faggot didnt you even play till nar shadda?
give reasons for your actions and she goes ok yer watever or just suck her dick and get influence

I think that was partially due to the writing getting cut down, and the fact that unlike FO2, if your fully leveled character was built properly could kill him in a few hits.

Horrigan was a motherfucker even if you were built right.

Best you could do was disarm him, and maybe turn those turrets on him to help, but you still had to kill him, and it still took a comparatively long time.
Seriously, who thought putting a crazy fucking Super Mutant jacked up on combat drugs into fucking power armor was a good idea?

I played through the entire game as light side and I swear she shit on me every time I did something nice and congratulated me for being edgy or maybe thats just my interpretation of the character and I'm wrong also a cock goggling retard

I don't think as many people have said NV's writing was good as much as those who have said it was simply better than FO3's.
FO3 used to be the absolute bottom of the barrel for the series.
Then FO4 came along.

because with 100 speech you can talk down the biggest badass warlord from fighting
haven't even played the game, just judging by if what you said is true, that alone is a big selling point in terms of customization

Talk to you again come Tranny: HRE Edition

im pretty sure she shits on everybody for the "muh neutrality" and encourages you to decide your actions on the long game consequences
im very tempted to play thru light side again to see if im wrong

holy fuck nice quads
fucking wow, why cant these people just get crucified already

you should just play the game anyways because its a fucking good game

Possibly but the bitch is evil as all fuck

Lanius is tough, not retarded. He's willing to see the reason that taking the west means losing the east.

ITT frogposting normalfags who ionvaded and ruined /r9k/ and stole pepe shitpost in threads they don't like on a board they shouldn't be on on a website not meant for his kind.

I don't see how he is a powerful foe since he only has a sword. Learn how to aim, hit his center of mass, and the bullets will kill him like anyone else. It's hard to suspend your disbelief for this.

That's simply the problem with the gameplay of the 3D Fallout games. They have very underwhelming boss fights when it comes to combat. Everything is really just a health bar once you pass level 30, or level 20 depending on how you built your character.
That's why he's an intimidating foe. The lifespan of a legionary is pretty damn low. Soldiers that make it past 10 years usually become a centurion. Lanius became Caesar's right hand man from his savagery alone. The guy slaughtered his tribe when they surrendered to Caesar.
I have to agree though. It's a shame, since it's told that he's a menacing and intimidating character, rather than shown. I think the battle of Hoover Damn is the first time you see him, which is also the end of the game.
I have no doubt there were plans to show Lanius more had Obsidian been given more time, just like there were plans to make the Legion more relatable and less of a black and white bad guy.

If anything, the 100 speech ending means Lanius goes back to the tribes, establishes his rule by crucifying hundreds and then returns to the Dam with all the knowledge that the first two attempts gave him and a freshly recruited army.

aroundghoulsdontrelax.jpg

/r9k/ was already irredeemable shit before pepe became a big meme.

Christos

"Leg it" is British slang for "to run away, to flee".

So, you see, it was predestined all along.

No, it wasn't. It was a cohesive community that generated OC. It was also a haven for male virgins, a common goal and topic to speak about: misogyny and greentext.

Look, if you can predict and yell out the next thing someones going to say like "I'm pretending to be retarded" and the person actually says it. You would abuse that power.

You mean disciplining failures, creating an extremely well disciplined army that can defeat the NCR's with out any body armor or guns? Men that will die on command, and live for combat? Please explain how that is counter productive. He suits his current role leading the army, he's obviously not suited for the role of Caesar though, as everyone says, and the game shows in his ending.

He doesn't "believe" the courier though, he simply thinks that coming back with a fresh supply of troops is the best option for him. The NCR is practically already dead, he just needs to pull the trigger, and not fall down the stairs while doing it.

If your father had cut off a finger every time you fucked something up as a kid, how good would you currently be at throwing a baseball?

Probably pretty good, so I wouldn't get my fingers cut off obviously. Manpower isn't an issue what so ever for the legion, so that comparison doesn't hold up anyway. Take that situation and give me a thousand fingers, and then it would make sense.

If manpower isn't an issue whatsoever, they don't need discipline. Ten thousand morons with sharp sticks will defeat a hundred well-trained soldiers. That's what ever war since Vietnam has proven.

He ain't a coward for puss away like that. It's just the fucking Courier who's fucking too badass. He made a wise choice.
also fresh oc

Bad example, Vietnam was a military victory for the Americans. If they had stayed in Vietnam there wouldn't be any Vietnamese people left.

Kill yourself first.

Thats good oc user saved

how did the master get to the cathedral vault from the military base

You convince him by saying that he's making the exact same mistake the NCR made, by spreading too far and too thin. He then realizes that "Oh shit nigga, what am I doing?" and goes back east to get even more stronk to possibly come back later.

Fallout3 isn't canon, otherwise good OC

Kellog cant be talked down fam.

She had a favor for cruelty, but cruelty with purpose. The whole point of the interaction you're mentioning is that helping him will most likely hurt him in the end. But really its just that she's bitch you didnt think like a manipularive cunt and tried to show you to watch the ripples in actions and how one act can cascade and cause new events to occur, which will each cascade themselves and cause other events to occur and you need to look at your options and choose the best decision that will benefit you overall by the end, not in the now or because it feels good.

Wouldnt this actually fuck house in the long run, especially if the NCR pulls out and its vegas alone against a fresh legionnary army?

Bethesda shit doesn't count

You said fallout, bethesda makes fallout now.

They make Fallout fanfiction

It just occured to me that without mods, the only way to get your hands on power armor in Jew Vegas is to play nice with the fag companions. If you chose to avoid, purge, or sell the faggots out to Caesar or the cannibals at the Ultra-Luxe, you have no means of acquiring power armor training.

or you could learn how to use it from the BoS

lol wagecuck

You don't actually need Cuntlicia Day for Still In The Dark. You just need 100 lockpick.

It bothers me how much felicia day is used in New Vegas. I thought it was just veronica at first, but shes fucking everywhere. Vendors, the traveling merchants, npcs. The bitch is all fucking over.

Fallout has some of the best boss speech talk downs in gaming.

All make sense and aren't just "don't be evil, you can still be good!" like most WRPG speech checks against bosses.

Of course, then Bethesda comes along and…

… shits on all of that.

Hilariously truth

If I remember correctly he did it because he was already fucked. You basically talk him into committing soduko instead of getting killed in battle.

I always interpreted it as poor programming since it was a military simulation so they just assumed the evil Chinaman would love to stick his katana into his ribs

The fact that it makes sense pisses me off because the writing for it is so shit it makes it sound like it doesn't make any sense at all.

Tactics and skill ALWAYS wins out against sheer numbers.

What are you talking about Vietnam was a result of shitty supply lines and poor logistics more than "numbers beat skill"

In which case that would have been an even worse failure than what actually happened.

Hard to get governments to accept your assistance against communist uprisings when the government giving you assistance is willing to genocide all of your people.

The spartans all got murdered there though.
While he did grossly exaggerate, you don't need to be a Creed-tier tactical genius to win when you can afford to just drown them in bodies, you just need your enemy to not be too much smarter than you.

Don't believe the movie. It was 300 Spartans and hundreds of other combined troops. But their defense lasted 3 days against an army of superior numbers.

It was still a few thousand soldiers fighting tens of thousands of soldiers.

The real problem with the comparison is the Greeks had far superior arms and armor compared to the Persians. The Persian's also relied heavily on their archers, and the arrows they used couldn't penetrate the bronze armor or shields the Greeks used, if they could it would've been a one way fight.

Yes, when the Persians flanked around and used actual tactics. At first they tried to take them head on, and they all got fucking slaughtered with VERY few Spartan losses.

Still, I suppose it depends on the exact numbers we're talking and how many troops new vegas could cobble up. If it's only a couple dozen troops then yes, even the best tactics would still get them overwhelmed and destroyed, such as in the battle of the Alamo.
Still, it can't be said that tactics don't play a MAJOR role in any battle.

Poor tactics would still cost more manpower though, which is why I said you don't need to mentally outclass your opponent in the same way a lawyer outclasses a 2nd grader, you just need to not be that badly outclassed.
All the manpower in the world doesn't mean shit if you can't leverage it.

Far more impressive is the battle of salamis where the greeks who were heavily outnumbered and fighting amongst each other decided to work together because supposedly Thermistocles tricked them into it, and due to the narrow constraints of their location, they managed to defeat the vastly numerically superior persian army, and forced xerxes to retreat.

Nice communism, faggot.

The problem is that the writing is so shit that while you do end up finding out the NCR is full of corruption and obstructive bureaucrats, they still never really made Legion morally gray. One of the writers said on their tumblr if I recall that the Legion was never meant to be morally gray because they exist to make the war make sense ie. to create a valid reason for the conflict to begin with. The only good side to the legion you hear in the game is that they keep trade caravans safe

Not exactly ten thousand, but still overwhelming numbers

Odd that you'd remark with such authority on a topic on which you are so unenlightened. The reasons the NVA and VC were effective include being well-equipped for third-world shitters, having intimate knowledge of their surroundings (which were totally foreign to their enemy), and also being well-organized down to the lowest levels, unlike what you imply. A dozen guerrillas with no fetters can do much for the war effort, and require little supervision. Compare that to a modern infantry squad which, while obviously better equipped, is restricted in its frame of action by its headquarters element, and even in an emergency is typically not in a position to generate a complicated and sustainable course of action through which to undermine an enemy force. The latter is of course second nature to any guerrilla element, especially if supplied with decent equipment and superb information about their enemies' locations and activities.

Shit, even the 5307th and their contemporaries were complete failures because they lacked almost all of these advantages. The enabling factors of effective guerrilla warfare are slightly more complicated than "go out in the woods, pack light and fuck up some logistics". Just like militia warfare (for lack of a better term) in general is more complicated than "Ten thousand morons with sharp sticks".

Where do you think we are?

Kellog also hates killing children and women, especially since he's so fond of mothers, yet ices the male protag's woman just to kidnap her kid.

I wouldn't use FO4 as an example for anything.

They want to squash the NCR and House

Fighting IS bad. We did it as cavemen, sure but it's kinda time to move on. why the hell do we do it anyway? because we had no language back then and we got frustrated so we lashed out. Nothing is black and white things are pretty gray and if we find the white within the gray we can usually come to a healthy solution.

But you have 100 speech, that puts you on part with Ghandi in terms of speech levels so he's convinced. The number in his speech is higher than his illogic…so it trumps it. I don't understand what you're trying to say?

Fighting isn't inherently bad, you overblown homosexual queerboy.
Just like killing isn't inherently wrong.

Fighting against a bunch of space bugs what want to eat all the biomass in the galaxy, for instance, is pretty damn good of a thing to do, I'd say.

Because by fighting, you can easily get the things you have no right to and permanently dispose of any opposition. Fighting is a simple and effective way to make your side prosper while making the opposing side miserable, both of which are positives.

You going to cite muh Battle for Britain next?

that doesn't make sense though. If you talk things out you can basically achieve a compromise at all times. I've never met someone I can talk it out with. I've never met someone who wasn't just ignorant or ill informed and just needed to be educated they only need to be talked with and bam you get to actually realise they just didn't know. Things that others talk about for instance, just show them the graphs and then bam they understand all over again, yeah?

Have you seen the new Assassins Creed movie? It's like that. If we could remove it we could live in peace and that'd be good for everyone involved so why not all strive for an equal happy society? Also communication isn't just verbal it's others too, if the bugs didn't understand us we could like, dance with them or flash lights or play music.

Was that a reference to The Flood?

But if we explain to our kids that it's wrong, if we explain to others that it's wrong and why it's wrong we can always reach a compromise and a decision that makes us all happy. I want to live in that world. Not a world of guns and violence. Is that so wrong???

I still think that if we had found a way to satisfy the space bugs, we wouldn't have needed to fight.

Sure, we wouldn't need to.
But, then, what's the cost going to be, to feed a race what wants to devour all biomassin the galaxy?
I'd be willing to wager their complete and total eradication would be cheaper. What, you're going to argue the genocide of a creature who's entire existence is to devour all life in the galaxy is wrong?

Well that's pretty easy, just let them eat you without resistance

See I agree, if we would've say worked out the origins of the flood then we could probably have come to a peaceful solution. Like the Covenant all it takes really is to say "Hey, your prophets lied to you, let's have a formal debate if they're so right" and they'd more than likely realise the wrong doings of their movement.

If they have a heart they'll use -_-

But you can't. There will always be conflict as long as humans exist. You could only reach this utopia if every single person would play along, but that's a pipe dream. Human nature is inherently competitive because we think of ourselves first.
Also, PTSD started becoming a thing partially because we started discouraging fighting and killing as opposed to the ancient world, where you were praised for being a good fighter. So it ends in even more harm when it comes to a conflict.

No, but it's unrealistic.

why settle for compromise when you can impose your will? Why agree to a trade deal with the neighboring nation, where you have to pay for their goods, when you can raid and enslave their entire population and force them to give and manufacture the goods for you for free?

Equality is unattainable, and in the end harmful, for we are all different. By forcing a man to be equal to another, you are forcing the more talented one down

But it's not wrong. Conflict is how we evolve and how we dispose of the corrupt and ineffective

Yes. This mindset is what lead to SJWs and their ilk

I have no idea what that means, mate. They'll use what?

Yeah, because that'll happen. Someone clearly didn't play Halo 2.

I wasn't really talking about feeding. Surely there's something that could take their minds off of their hunger.

Oh. You're one of those…look I'm just saying if we explained to the neighbour why you needed the resources they'd be accomidating. Like if you walked in with a tank what will they do? feel threatened. So they lash out. If you just say "Here's the deal man" they'll probably listen and agree for the best outcome for all parties.

While people still have this stupid violent shit in their head, sure but…we're getting better at science and pretty soon we'll be able to have it. When the HELL has equality been a bad thing?

O_o but it literally is. You're harming another person, user. This is like, rule 101 of decent human being class.

And hate in your heart leads to more hate.
I'm not an SJW but is it wrong to want equality, peace, love and understanding? What's so wrong with that? Vid related

Not with science it's not, have you not seen the studies where you can turn off the religious gene and stuff? Because that's a thing, I think it could be a thing for a lot of our violent behavior. Again go watch the new assassins creed film it talks about this a lot and convinced me of a lot

Their heart and uhhh he went in with guns blazing. Think it through sonny boy

So in other words, you are massively naive and haven't actually talked to all that many people.
I encourage you to go to Iran, and try to convince ISIS that beheading infidels is wrong. See how that goes for you.
People don't just automatically listen. Hell, at bear minimum, you'll have to fight them to get to the point where you can talk to them without them killing you.

Kek
And if the bugs still don't understand or care? If they only wish to devour ALL LIFE IN THE FUCKING GALAXY?
What then?
Again, people are neither obligated to listen to you, or agree with you. In this case, they aren't even people.

It was a reference to Tyrannids of 40k. But the Flood work too.

Alright, you got me. Well done.

What's wrong with guns? Guns aren't inherently evil, you liberal dicksucker
Guns are just a tool, same as a hammer or a knife.

Again, I have no idea what the fuck that means, mate.
What's the context? Who is he? Who's heart? Went in where?
Fucking explain your shit, you krautwhore.

I don't know how to respond to this. This level of naivety I've never seen.
Have you ever been hungry? Truly hungry? This isn't something you can just 'take your mind off of'. You know what happens when a starving man doesn't eat?
They die.

That would surely go well

Always? A methhead who failed primary school is not equal to a world class scientist, yet you would have us pretend they are? You are just lying to yourself

And, pray tell, who estabilised those "rules"? Why should I respect "rules" made by some unknown asshole who decided he has the right to say what a "decent human" is?

There is nothing wrong with hate. Hell, it's one of the founding stones of this very site

Well you got me, Mr. baitman

I've talked to lots of people of all castes, classes, race, sexuality, gender and what not. I literally see them every day. I know I can't encourage ISIS to stop but that's because of the destabilization in that area but if I work to REstabilize it then we can have a discussion, do you see what I mean? It's about CONTEXT of the message. Okay let me explain like this.

The cycle never ends unless, say, when he gets beaten up by the dogs he tries to realise why the dogs did it instead of trying to hate the dogs then he can accept it was because of X or Y and not him or if it was him then he can move to change. and so can others with anything, do you get it? It's all about context and shifting parts, apologizing where you need to and showing compassion and empathy.

They won't if you do above related.

They're literally only created to kill. You'll argue a knife next and I get the joke but the thing is that a knife can also butter bread, you can't butter bread with a fucking gun. They're a tool to KILL and a hammer can also fix.

Heart as in EMPATHY as in emotion.

I thought we were talking about aliens. Maybe there exists something much more fulfilling we can give them. We don't know their physiology.

Yeah it would.

But WHY is he a methhead? WHY? Because of the CONTEXT of the surroundings and so you must CHANGE the surrounding and then he will cease to be a methhead.

It's caled common coherent knowledge and being compassionate. It's in every holy book, every ethics class, everything - never strike out and do on to others as they would do onto you.

There is everything wrong with hate

I'm looking for the study now please be patient.

You're really going in depth with this. First you talk about turning off the religion gene but then you bring up holy books and ethics classes nevermind that a lot of scriptures tell you to kill non-believers :^).

Top tier trolling, lad. I'm impressed.

psychologytoday.com/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201210/turn-down-your-brain-s-worry-center

huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/anxiety-brain_n_838648

med.stanford.edu/login.html?resource=/content/sm/ism/2011/march/anxiety.html&$$login$$=$$login$$&j_reason=unknown&j_reason_code=unknown

@_@ Or you know I'm just not a sociopath? I was saying that "Even religious people" have written about it. that every ethics class teaches them. Are you better than all those professors?

Why would those professors be better than me? I thought we were all equal.

No it would not, as the other nations needs its resources for its own people. Taking all of them, while greatly benefiting the other nation, would greatly harm this one.

And become a world class scientist? Don't make me laugh. Learn some math (prefferably in the field of real numbers) and you'll come to see how nonsensical equality is.

It is not in every holy book by far, and your "common coherent knowledge" is just a vapid buzzword. It's an argumentum ad populum.

How so? It's a natural emotion that leads us to strike against the things we consider evil

Bomber Harris says look up.

If someone attacks you, you don't reason with them. You fight back. People like them PREY on people like you who think that they're ultimately good, but misguided or misunderstood people. Guns exist for defense. There was a time when someone like yourself would be defenseless because you didn't undergo years of training. Now you who so loves equality can brandish a firearm and suddenly be equal in strength to the most supremely trained martial artist.

You're just another dime-a-dozen idealist. The real world is not so kind as you think.

We are all equal but they just have studied areas and you have studied areas they havent we are all equal as human beings and our experiences are EQUAL in worth but they aren't all the same in terms of what you do. You could probably teach them about like xbox but they're not going to school you in how great your score is something they'll just educate you in other ways.

It literally would work though, if we all share the resources than we're just resourcing for a BIG country. Think about it that way instead of small countries it's one BIG country okay? So the resources are the same there is just more of it.

Yeah. I think it could happen if you understood why they turn to it instead of trying to dope up. That's not really equivalent here.

It is. Name one that doesn't have that basic fundemental.

For now it is while we're still ape like but it could and should be removed later

And how do you propose we restabilize a region where they actively kill anyone who tries?
Where they throw homosexuals off buildings?
Where they behead people who do not agree with them?

It would've ended if the retard parents didn't buy a dog for the fellow who hates dogs.
That should be common sense, right there.
I mean, for fucks sake.

And if he can't change it?
If it isn't something in him that he can just modify? If he isn't willing to modify that aspect just for the sake of some dogs?
Is he not justified to fight back in such a case? Is that not the 'right' thing to do, to fight against an aggressor?

Guns are not all created 'only' to kill. Hell, I'd make the argument that none of them are made only to kill. Have you missed all the many guns used for plenty of other purposes? Hell, there's an entire caliber used almost exclusively for target shooting.
Besides that, something being 'created to kill' doesn't make it bad.
Again, it is a tool. That's on how you use it. I can kill someone with a hammer, a knife, a fucking screwdriver. Does that make those bad? No. They're inanimate objects, they cannot be evil.

Okay. Who is "they"? How will "they" use empathy?

Son, starvation is starvation.
It doesn't matter if we're talking a man, a rat, a bug, or otherwise.

Something 'more fulfilling' than the basic need to consume in order to survive?
How's that going to work?

You're the only one who subscribes to your own concept of good, just as I to mine and each to his own. That alone should be proof that the foundation of your reasoning is unsound.

I disagree. if somebody stroke me i'd say "why are you hitting me" and they'd have to internalize that question subconciously and most likely stop and how? I get to make money writing that's pretty good and not predatory at all? guns exist for defense = guns exist solely for violence. again i'm saying BACK THEN was a different era now we're a bit more evolved, new and fresh. its like a game do you want a game with graphics from NES? no. you want them from the latest and so you feel good about it because you know its up to date. we need to be up to date.

Some say I'm a dreamer, but I'm CERTAINLY not the only one. I hope you open your mind someday.

jej

that just sounds like being a sociopath.

reason with them from afar with flashing lights or music? theres plenty of ways to do it.
that's a myth and if it were true its most likely only the extremists.
again, myth or extremists.

The parents bought it for him so he could understand that not all dogs want to beat him up.

He can if he just listens to what the world is REALLY saying and not just what he WANTS it to say. No he's not he should simply ask "Why are you doing this" and figure out why they would choose him to strike. Why him out of everyone else? That is yur answer.

O_o wut bullshit only for target shooting! theyre literally instruments of war. what about a sword i bet you think thats for a big piece of bread right?

They is other entities.

take it to the nth degree.

so, NWO.

Yeah, no. Traits like intelligence are genetic

Aztec religion. Islam teaches to stone apostates to death. All the many polynesian religions featuring cannibalism

Why? So we accept evil like a bunch of turnips, with smiles on our faces?

I was just like you until I experienced the real world. The human mind has not changed or evolved noticeably in tens of thousands of years. The only differences now are cultural ones. Getting your ass beat and refusing to defend yourself doesn't make you an enlightened pacifist, it makes you a pussy who can't defend his family, property, or body.

And if they either don't understand, or don't care?
What are you going to do then?

"Evolution" doesn't mean that not defending yourself from a hostile force is a good idea.
Something you decide is 'up to date' is not necessarily better, or for that matter 'newer'. Graphics is a strict linear improvement on the appearance of a game. An improvement on how close that game comes to representing reality.
How is that at all comparable to not defending yourself from a hostile force?

I also hope you open your mind some day. Because, if you don't, one day you'll find your back against the wall, and you won't survive. I don't want that to happen.

What sounds like being a sociopath? Explain that response, because I don't think you even understood what I said; you're just spitting that buzzword again.

I know you're baiting, but how is that edgy?

You sure showed me the error in my reasoning

No Alex Jones its not the nwo. Chemtrails next right?

intelligence = stuff you learn…not sure how you genetically inheret that?

Aztecs were from a long time ago. Vid related. Long time ago, that was back then this is now. It's Graphics.

no they'd have theirs removed too

beat me to it.

you remove the part that makes them act like that through like gas or drugs or something but it wont come to that they would see reason.

social evolution darling, look it up.
and it is, it literally is UP to DATE as in the current date is the most UP TO wow
Its comparable because they shouldnt act like that if the "Graphics are outdated" get me?

I'm here to talk with you, stick around and you might see I'm not so bad okay? :)

You just come off as really hostile and sociopathic

Not an argument.
Not an argument.

Where is your argument Steven Molynew?

Nice strawman, I already posted two separate argument which you refuse to respond to. Then you act all defensive like you don't have to when you're the one calling people names.

Where which ones? I'll answer them now

Go back and read them dumbass, I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

One world government is literally the goal of NWO.

No you inbred, that's knowledge. Intelligence is how you can utilize the things you learned

And that somehow means we can just ignore them? Also, Islam and polynesian cannibalism are a thing right now.

"Evil" people generally do not consider their acts evil. You'd get a guy raping a woman, with everyone smiling and nodding, as there would be no hate to produce any backlash against that behaviour. If a pssycho got born and went on a killing spree, nobody would bat an eye, as they would only be capable of love, not hate

…So? It'd be like the UNSC or something? What the heck is wrong with that?

it ltierally is that how do you learn things genetically? Are you Altair? Are you learning math in the womb or what?

Coherent evil like rape, murder, hate, violence, etc etc it's coherent we know what's evil and people will point it out easily again turning that off would be a welcome solution how would it hurt the world in the slightest?

Found it. Exactly though, the only difference is culture but people don't get that. It's not race, sex, or shit like that it's literally understandings of the world but if we had one world, one vision, one people we wouldn't have that and that's what I'm saying also that's name calling mister no name calling.

And if they don't listen? If they instead go out to attack said lights and music?

archive.is/9WPOs
archive.is/gjuwe
archive.is/Nfr0r

Your naivety is astounding, mate.
What's it matter if it is the 'extremists'? You're arguing for convincing everyone, aren't you? You have to convince the extremists too.

So the parents bought a dog for a guy who has a fear of dogs, and are surprised when he attacks said dog? Again, parents are retards. Could've been avoided if the parents didn't act like retards.

What if it isn't something he can change, though? Saying he 'can' if he just 'listens to the world' isn't helpful in such a case.
What if they chose to strike at him because of something that is unavoidable for him?
What if they strike him just the same as anyone else?

Not all guns are m16s, you gookwhore slutbucket shit city.
Just like not every blade is a rapier.
You don't think, because bladed weapons exist, a knife is made just to kill, right?
Likewise, just because some guns are given to the military, doesn't mean all guns are 'literally instruments of war'.
This is something I would've thought so obvious it need not be said.

What if they do not 'rule the world'?
What if they're just a bunch of bandits who want to rob you blind?
What if they do rule the world, but they're shit at it, and don't "give back your stuff eventually", instead keeping it and robbing you monthly while your family lives in squalor and ruin?
What if they never get "educated"?
What if that education doesn't make them care anyway?

Why would I want to be lead by someone with a different culture and religion, who may well put the interests of some african at the other end of the planet before those of me and my people?

Learn to read, faggot

no we do not. Again, it's just an argumentum ad populum. "Most people think X is evil, therefore it is" is a logical fallacy.

Since your reading comprehension is that of a ten-year-old I'll just say it again.

You're the only one who subscribes to your own concept of good, just as I to mine and each to his own. That alone should be proof that the foundation of your reasoning is unsound.

So when you say evil you are speaking subjectively. To me, for example, evil is best represented by someone who would remove the free will which is the most important human possession by making us all "one people with one vision".

The other argument, which you also didn't read/comprehend was that not being able to defend yourself or those who depend on you makes you a bad person via negligence.

I guess it's too late to mention that you can't immediately convince the Master his plan will fail and then he kills himself like Eden? You need to find evidence throughout the game that supports your argument that super mutants can't reproduce.
The reason why the Master kills himself is because he really believed he was doing the right thing by turning humans into a superior race that can adapt better to the wasteland, but the problem was is that humans are already adapting to the wasteland, so he self-destructs because he can't live with all that he's done now that it's all in vain.

How do you force them into such a position without fighting them?
I myself, if someone said they'd force me to think a certain way by drugging me, would not be inclined to go with them. I'd be inclined to shoot the psychotic slaver scum, frankly.

What you define as evolution does not make it so, darling.
What you define as 'up to date', does not make it so. Pacifists have existed throughout time. They're only prevalent today because men not afraid to fight against wrongdoing keep them safe enough that they can survive.
It isn't comparable, because graphics are a strict, flat upgrade. Meanwhile pacifism is a philosophical matter. Personally, I consider it a massive downgrade, and have yet to find any reason for it to be considered an upgrade.

Let me put it like this: Is Windows 10 an upgrade?
No. It's shit spyware that runs worse than prior iterations of the same operating system, with a shitty bunch of cellphone style nonsense to it that replaces perfectly functional, efficient design.

I know you aren't bad. You're just an idiot. That's why I am talking with you, I am trying to convince you of why this shit don't work.

Well, if you actually payed attention to your lore, the UNSC was massively corrupt, massively dickish, and didn't give a single flying fuck about either its citizens or the outer colonys.
Or do you think it is okay to kidnap children, train them to be psychotic killing machines, test horribly invasive and painful medical procedures and drugs on them to turn them into insane mutant monsters, and then use said psychotic killing machines on your own citizenry?

Oh, and I'd also add, the UNSC is also inherently not pacifistic.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Security_Council

I would second this definition of morality.
Though, I'd also tack on 'unwarranted aggression' to a clear part of morality.
Still, the preservation of freedom and liberties is the most important aspect in my mind.

Given the guy mentioned Halo before, I was assuming he was talking about that.

Kreia talks about making decisions based on impossible to predict future consequences that may or may not happen.
Her "lessons" are empty and meaningless.

He literally just said that morality is fully subjective. As such, it doesn't really have a "definition".

Isn't, in fact, New Vegas that is not canon?

I know. I mean to say that I support his personal view of morality.
More to explain that others agree with such, instead of just the other guy's.

People's view on what is or isn't wrong mostly depends on how they were raised, and what their personal values are.

As I said the problem is that people still think hatefully and violently if you remove this through drugs or gas then you can reach a peaceful solution but a better option is to have schools to educate the children and once the extremists die off the children can then inheret the world with a more open understanding.

They're teaching him, like I'm teaching you.

Everyone can change.
They wouldn't that is illogical.
Again, illogical.

Blades, Guns, Bows, all weapons of war.
Butterknife or steakknife are not.
Primary usage vs "Possibility" you don't by a sword to make peace with the community you do it to cut heads off.

They will eventually someone will rise up one way or another play Civilization or Beyond Earth. Someone rises up.
They wouldn't be so organised that they couldn't be restrained and reasoned with then.
Again, it usually the greedy who hinder these operations not the people.
They will be eventually, everyone can be educated.
Then they need to be fixed mentally.

It'd be one culture and one religion, think of it like one big country. It's like Starfleet.

???

Yes we do. That's literally how it works.

No, my friends agree with me, people on the websites I go to agree with me, my co-workers agree with me, my mom agrees with me. So it's not just me.

See above. One heart, one people one vision just means to educate people on what is right and what is wrong, easy, simple and for those who for some reason """""genetically"""""" refuse to learn then you can simply fix them with the right medication.

What do you have to defend against if the world is peaceful?

Through drugging things, like water or food and they'll gradually feel it.
Of course you would.

Darling listen, social evolution means the evolution of the world toward the big united front. We're all spinning on this tiny blue dot and we need to realise this.

I don't know you tell me see pic

You're not bad either.

Starfleet then, you get me and if their parents are teaching them wrong then yeah pretty much.

The only reality of the universe is survival.
Fighting is normal and natural.
You have to be pretty damn retarded to believe in some utopia where all men will come together and there will be no more fighting.

No, it's exploration, discovery, learning, love and progression.
For animals, not for humans. As I said we need to get with the times.
O_o why?

I think he's saying what can be generally agreed upon which, as you say, can still go either way. To play devil's advocate, even in the phrase "unwarranted aggression" there is room for interpretation. Maybe a society thinks it's okay for a tribe to wipe out another tribe and take their women as sex slaves. "They should've been stronger" they might say.

Missed the part about Halo, sorry if that was condescending.

If you can't understand that your particular morality differs slightly from even those who generally agree with it, you aren't even educated enough to be discussing these ideas. And once again, you have ignored the question of why YOUR idea of good is better than mine. I get that your friends think the same way, that doesn't make it so. You have not, at any time, given a single objective justification for any of your daydreaming.

Minimization of strife is also a human desire. You'd be mentally ill to not strive for peace.

So you'd remove all the variety from the world. You are such a piece of shit.

Intelligence is not something you learn. You gain knowledge through learning, not intelligence.

Just a few hundred years ago, killing unbelievers and heretics was considered moral by most people. That doesn't sit well with your little pipe dream, does it?

You are wrong.

No, you are.

So the destruction of diversity? The anihhilation of distinct culture and their replacement with some bland, grey "mega-culture"?

Your utopia sounds more like an orwellian nightmare.

Good thing it's unnatainnable, since it's human nature to split oursleves into smaller groups and conflict is inevitable since there isn't enough everything to go around.

Provide evidence that minimalization of strife is a human desire. I could not care less if there is strife in Africa or the middle east. Hell, if those things benefited me, I would probably welcome them

No matter what you do, you can't remove survival from the universe.
It's a law as unbrekable as thermodynamics, and has nothing to do with being an animal (though humans ARE animals, just slightly higher evolved)

I'll worry about me and mine, you worry about you and yours. If we can work together, great.
If not, one of us will die. Sucks, but then again, no one said the truth is pretty.

Because we have formed societies with legislations that strive for peace? Because people in general are willing trade some of their personal liberties for protection of society? Because nobody likes to live in a war zone except psychopathic morons?

But that then is merely the minimalization of your personal strife, not minimalization of strife in general

are you fucking kidding me? lets say we get up at my college and I say

"I LOVE REFUGEES, LGBTQ ARE OKAY WITH ME AND I HATE HATE"

they applaud.

If you get up

"GRRR I HATE THE WORLD GIVE ME THINGS OR ILL TAKE THEM GRRR"

they boo you.

thus i am more right than you, more people agree -_- its really simple honey.

…variety as in cultures? literally socially constructed. diversity is strength but when we're united we're stronger??

semantics

and now it's not? Do you see how that works??

No a vibrant mix of all the cultures of the world combined into one marvelous dish. itd be like all your favourite games at one time.

Its not me and mine or you and yours its our and us.

Too obvious, troll harder next time. You had me going for a minute though.

get in the chopper

this is

realy

hard

to read

this

And if they react violently to this attempt to control them with drugs?
If they don't let you teach their children?

Who's teaching who? ISIS teaching those gay folk by tossing them off a building?

Everyone can change, but not everyone does, and not everyone changes the way you want them to. Nobody is obligated to listen to you, nobody is obligated to do what you say.

Butterknife and steakknife are both blades, you retard.
Isn't that what I was arguing? Plenty of people use guns without killing a thing. In fact, most people here in the states do.
Ever hear the expression "peace through superior firepower"? Not a complex item. It just means get a bigger stick than the other guy, so that they know, fucking with you results in their death. Nobody fucks with the guy who holds a hand grenade.

What if they don't? What if they're just, like I fucking said you illiterate gook, just bandits who want to rob you? What if they have no intention of ever rising up?
How are you going to restrain them without fighting them? What if they cannot be reasoned with, because they aren't inclined to listen to the guys they're robbing completely?
So what if it is the 'greedy'? Does that change anything? Not sure what operations you mean, anyway.
How do you educate someone who refuses to listen? Who doesn't let you get close enough to listen? Who beheads anyone who does listen? How do you educate someone who actively tries to kill you?
Scary.

If I ever found out the government did that kind of shit, I would be pretty upset, and rightfully so.
But that's another matter:
What if they do not eat your food? What if they do not drink your water? What if they're a foreign nation?

Darling listen, social evolution does not mean that whatever you decide is 'evolution' is so. We are not moving towards a united front. We were briefly, but that is swiftly collapsing. Throughout the world, fragmentation is becoming more and more commonplace. Faith in systems like the UN, EU, and even the United States is faultering. Countries no longer listen to such organizations [states in the case of US], actively work against said organizations, and, as seen with Brexit, actively seek to leave said organizations.
We are spinning on a little blue dot, by all means, but this doesn't mean we all have to agree with one another.
Also, stop with that fucking 'darling' stuff, mate. It's gay as shit. Reminds me of some ponyfucker I used to know.

I consider liberty to be the first and foremost value. To, for a moment, even as just a joke, suggest to rob people's freedom and self-thought is so abhorrent to me, I do not know how to respond to that. "Of course you would", indeed. That's because I am not a disgusting psychotic scumbag like yourself. That's because I have morality, I have empathy for others, that allows me to find the theft of liberty of others massively reprehensible.
To me, such people are scum. I must retract my earlier statement: You are not a good person. You are the scum of the earth, and I can only hope that, before you ever get to power, someone, somewhere kills you.
Seriously, man, I thought you were just being naive before, but this shit is straight up evil. It sounds to me as though you want the world of Demolition Man. I can only thank God that there is plenty of people around this lovely planet that oppose such horrid ideas.

Note that I didn't argue such.
However, common people donate to charities after seeing starving african kids. I think arguing about the selfishness is ultimately pointless since it doesn't really make much more difference than arguing about wether human recognition of existence is real or not. Either way empathy of some sort is a recognized trait in mentally healthy human beings.

Exploration, discovery, learning, love, and progression are not, as other user put it, "the only reality in the universe".
Fact is, when push comes to shove, only one thing ensures your kind continues: Survival.
That's what other user is saying. These things you lined out? They do not guarantee survival. At the end of the day, all the exploration in the world doesn't matter if you don't survive.
In order to continue, survival is necessary. Thus, the only reality in the universe is survival.

sorry

they won't know, they'll have it done slowly and secret. Again extremists don't count and will die out eventually if these measures are taken.

So you can make them change by talking it out or by aiding their brain chemistry to be set right.

Yes but primary vs possible. The NRA are lying if they say "THEY'RE DEFINITELY JUST FOR THIS SPORT WE INVENTED SO YOU GUYS WILL LET US KEEP OUR GUNZ

Again, medication and therapy.

They will, you just have to get a couple people to pretend they're with them for the greater good, sneak in and offer. basically like, get them to understand the group from the inside and then administer the stuff slowly.

Honey, social evolution does read the wikipedia article. [citation needed] for those claims here's citation for mine:
nydailynews.com/opinion/face-racism-dying-article-1.1202089
colchestertoday.com/why-racism-is-dying/
Here's even one from the fauxnews:
insider.foxnews.com/2014/04/28/krauthammer-racism-‘dying-generation-grew-different-day’

Sweetheart the fact is you're going to find yourself in warm then hot then boiling water as more of your thoughts are proven to be hatefilled. I would happily welcome you to any place that could help you unlearn some of that stuff, start here take the test:

unlearnracism.ca/

Oh you're a teabagger? and it's not robbing them of freedom it is helping them unlearn their unconcious bias WHICH by the way is a fact we all have unconcious bias. If we could regulate that, we could easily better achieve harmony like a trumpet that needs a new valve.

I disagree, if these bugs came they could take my boyfriend, my family, my country and me and i'd embrace them till the end.

How dont they? they let us liv ein harmony with no threats O-o

pure virtue signalling and/or desire to feel superior.

Empathy towards WHAT, though? The idea that I should feel empathy towards some nig in Africa that I've never met or even seen is plain ridiculous

And if they don't let you get anywhere close enough to do it 'slowly and secretly'?
Extremists count when you're talking about solving all problems without violence, mate. You have to solve them, too. You can't just rely on violent people to solve that for you, as that'd be hypocritical.

And if you can't get close enough to do that, what then?
As absolutely disgusting as that is.

Mate, do you actually believe this shit? Is this just really shitty bait?

Again, what if they refuse.

What if they don't let you in? What if they require you to commit acts of horrible violence in order to get to such a position where you can influence stuff like that? What if at the end of it all, they still don't eat food from you, drink water from you, because they have their own sources for such?

This doesn't disprove anything I've been saying, you retard.
I like how you assume anyone who doesn't want one world order is a racist.
Asshole.

No, I'm someone with clearcut values. One of those happens to be freedom.
How in the fuck is using chemicals to modify how people think not a massive infringement of people's rights to self determination?
Seriously, what the hell, man.

At the end of the day, if you do not survive, none of that matters. Embrace the bug all you want, but if you do not survive, that doesn't matter. Thus, as that user said, 'survival is the only reality in the universe'. If you do not survive, you are irrelevant.

Who gives a fuck why. It's not relevant, he is useless, the scientist is not. Following the "he's a victim" thinking takes nowhere, 'cause then everybody is a victim and everybody is free to do the fuck they want. You won't change a methead. People change only when they want to, and those that want to don't need somebody bending over to them for succeed.

So… I think I do this question in every fallout thread, but still. Is it canon or not that supermutants COULD be fertile? like something Marcus said in fallout 2 while the fallout bible said something different.

I just want to make a supermutant breeding empire.

They will, it's easy to infiltrate and divide and conquer from the inside. Again it's about helping them by learning how they work then showing them a better way.

Then do it from affair by finding their water source or simply just sending their kids leaflets?

motherjones.com/politics/2013/01/pro-gun-myths-fact-check
jackcameron.com/2015/12/03/why-we-dont-need-guns/
huffingtonpost.com/adam-kirk-edgerton/you-dont-need-a-gun_b_2318367.html

Honey…They would -_- and everything for the greater good and collective, it's not about the individual it's about the greater good.

What you've been saying is pretty racist on a lot of cultures darling.

So am I. I believe in freedom within reason too! Because they're not unlearning the right things they're unlearning the wrong things so that they can better assimilate into a more loving culture??

He could be the scientist if you only just listened to him. It's all context and circumstance. Also no, people shouldn't be allowed to murder and rape freely. This is why a government exists honey. You will if you change what a methhead is or yknow ban meth. I disagree, I believe with the right treatment you can remold thoughts.

They just kill you, kill your heritage, rewrite history and continue doing what they do.

They might not. It isn't easy to infiltrate places what require you to commit acts of violence in order to join without committing said acts of violence. it also isn't easy to join places that keep themselves separate by race, or religion.

Right, because these people, who execute those who don't agree with them, are just going to let their kids read anything they find off the ground.
Shit, for that matter, most the kids in these shitholes aren't exactly educated enough to read most the time, anyway.

I don't think any of those links make an Olympic sporting rifle a military-designed killing machine, mate.

I don't think ISIS just lets people join, mate. Certainly not without proving your conviction to their ideology. And that would require violence, which you're against.

Anything for the greater good and 'collective', except violence? Anything after all, includes morally reprehensible things.

Cultures =/= one's race. Nothing I had said could be construed as racist, unless you are the kind of dicksucker who thinks ISIS = all arabs.

Within reason, while you say you want to modify human minds to fit your agenda. You disgust me. Do not act as though you are a friend to liberty when you would violate the very top of that mark.

maybe im not jingoistic?

Greater Good is better than temporary pain. It's like with white america dying off, it hurts now but itll be quick and when its done everything will go smoothely but right now they're going to have to take a joke or two

they could have you ever been there?
then reach out to them by dropping "manna" from the sky that has the drugs in them, the parents die out its the kids you want to teach nd fix.

darling your cognitive dissonance is showing.

thats why you need to work hard to make sure they feel safe, again are you ISIS? Have you been there? sweetheart, come on…

even violence if it helps the collective later achieve peace yes

You literally said aztecs aka latinx, muslims and tibet were violent honey lmfao

I hope you open your mind, or if you dont your kids do. heck if your in florida i may be teaching your kids

So now you are okay with violence? Then what's wrong with using violence in the first place to accomplish the same thing?

Have you?
What if they refuse to eat airdropped food from their enemies? What if they see the effect of the drugs, and figure out that it is poisoned?

There's no point in talking to you, if you aren't going to accept simple facts, mate. I've presented a rifle made specifically for sporting purposes, made purely to be used for the olympics, to challenge your claim that they are 'all weapons of war'.

Again, are you?
You who thinks that their beheadings, their execution of homosexuals, is a myth?
Go watch their shit, mate. Don't wrap yourself with ignorance and then pretend as though you know more than others one the subject.

Then you are a hypocrite. Good job. This entire fucking conversation is useless, because at the end of it all, you are OKAY WITH VIOLENCE
Seriously, man, what is wrong with you? This was your entire basis. This is what I've been trying to get you to admit to for ages, and yet, for some reason, the only time you finally agree that some violence is acceptable is when you are committing violence against those who do not deserve it, for horrible people who want to destroy your way of life.

I didn't say a damn thing about the aztecs, you faggot.
Learn to IDs.

I hope the same for you. That, or you get cornered by a murderer. Then, at least, you'll learn the hard way.

/namibia/ never, ever

Uhhhh

I know this is bait but I think everyone here needs to watch it again implying half of Holla Forums userbase finished nv, or even finished it with speech

Yea that was pretty shit. Reminds me of how flip floppy every character is as a result of speech.

Not to people who are fighting for a greater good, no, it's like Antifa they know they have to kick some ass right now so that later there can be peace

Again, they wouldn't know. "What if my face falls off today" "What if that dog rapes me" are not reasons to never leave the house. As a woman I'd happily walk through a refugee camp because I know I'm more likely to get hit by lightning.

O_o Read. the. articles. jeez. Also why not just use water pistols for that sport or nerfguns?

Are you?
I've never encountered this personally and I only believe if I've seen it with my own eyes. I thought you reddipol users were against """fake news""""" so….? What makes this slander not fake? I have watched the propoganda but i'm not afraid because I know not all muslims are like that.

No. I'm just a big picture person. Nothing is wrong with fighting for peace, serenity and logic and reason. I know you want a country of HWHITES ONLY but it'll never happen. Also I hardly call people who think and act that wrong are people. Subhuman nazis more like it.

Yes you did. You did in this very post.

Best troll I've seen in a long time, 10/10

Good points. The thing here is, most people in this mess of a thread probably never played the first game. So, yeah.
But I have to say the mods from the last three Fallouts are really comical.

Bumping a dead thread because I am surprised no one brought this up
kys

Pure cancer in 1 post. Also bump.