What's the appeal of this overpriced garbage? How can anyone even remotely enjoy using these products...

What's the appeal of this overpriced garbage? How can anyone even remotely enjoy using these products? You gotta be a fucking tasteless moron with a lot of money to buy any of these products. You can get something just as good or even hetter for half the price and you wont look like a fucking moron using it, the color schemes are a fucking eye-strain and the things have the most ridiculously edgy names ever.
Are you pulling my hair here? This is like some edgy autistic 15 year olds Sonic OC name or some shit like that. Don't even get me started on the fugly boxes that these things come in that look like something an underpaid indian with a brain palsy designed after fiddling around for 5 minutes with photoshop. You might as well wear your dirty cum-stained underwear over your pants and you wont look as stupid as you would wearing Razer headphones.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1982/02/have-you-ever-tried-to-sell-a-diamond/304575/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This shit isn't intended for people who play video games, it's intended for Twitch streamers, Xbox kiddies fresh off the boat and general retards.

Every time.

Some of it actually performs well. Not saying specifically razed stuff, but my mouse for example is great, but still has an annoying LED g that glows on it,

Same reason why people value diamonds.

Not because they're pretty, but because everyone else thinks they're valuable.

But diamonds are valuable, they are fairly rare and extremely hard. They have quite a few industrial applications.

lmao, look at the angry poorfag ;)

They aren't nearly as valuable as the price people pay to stick them on rings.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1982/02/have-you-ever-tried-to-sell-a-diamond/304575/

Eat shit

Tasteless retard detected

Diamonds aren't rare just trickled out by De Beers.

lmao, look at the angry poorfags ;)

That's because the kikes at de beers had an extremely successful ad campaign about how a diamond ring should cost like 3 months of wages.

They still have more uses than other precious stones.

Exactly, they shouldn't cost so much. People have been taught by marketing that diamonds are expensive, so they actually think something must be "wrong" with a cheap diamond. Same thing with this overpriced gaming crap, marketers are convincing the ignorant that this stuff should be expensive.

Jews.

Why isn't there a headset that attaches to your face to serve as a monitor? I don't care about VR.

you tried, but everybody knows that only hoodrich niggers think buying useless shiny shit equates to wealth.

They sell to two audiences. Dumb teenagers that think it looks cool, and people that don't give enough of a shit to spend extra for something that looks classy. Like the Steelseries Rival mice have these dumb glowing LEDs but you can easily disable them and it becomes a good mouse that looks pretty decent.

The really hilarious shit is in workstation laptops, where the best performance, screen size, and keyboard for the money these days is fucking Alienware laptops, so you see professional programmers and CAD modelers and so on in their 40's running around with these giant neon gayman laptop meme machines.

What about comfy controllers?

But DeathAdder is a video game reference so I have to have it prove I'm a gamer D:

That looks anything BUT comfy.

Consider suicide

Alright, fine. Same reason lobster is considered a luxury food item.

I can't fucking stand ayylmaoware laptops, so I still run somewhat underpowered, overpriced lenovo chinkpads (plus, chinkpad keyboards are the only passable chicklet keyboards for me).
Anything that requires decent processing I use a desktop for.

The thing with Razer products is, they are practically good, yet they are overpriced as fuck and they break too quickly because they are made from shit materials IN CHINA.

While we are on the subject of PC periphals, can someone recommend me a good headset? Also, are Logitech's products the same as Razer? Are they meme shitty products, or are they actually good?

just get some real headphones and then buy a cheap clip on mic

I liked the Gamecube control though

It's hard for me to articulate my explanation. If you are into ricing a Linux installation and know that comfy feel when everything is just right, I think it's a similar thing but tainted by consumerism. They get the same feeling when they have all the cool "in" products and their headphones match their mice and so forth.

Dafuq does that mean? Any headphones that are not Razer? Could you at least give a brand or an example?

Lobster is fucking delicious, and not really all that luxurious considering I can go grab it from the supermarket and cook it up on the barbie.

Sennheiser for budget, otherwise get Beyerdynamic dt770

fucking madcatz

this picture makes me sad in a nostalgic kinda way

have fun with 1st person games

Why thank you, I do. Metroid Prime 1 and 2 are amongst my favourite games!

Give me a better gaming notebook than the Razer Blade Pro.

protip: you can't probably

I could just pick out the best ASUS ROG Laptop and it would most likely have the same specs as the Razer Blade Pro but be hundreds of dollars cheaper

I'm not saying the Blade Pro is a waste of money, just that when you buy it you're also paying for the full RGB keyboard backlighting, IPS display and light and thin aluminum chasis.

You could get a laptop with identical specs for much cheaper, you just wont have the useless superficial crap

This. You could get MSI laptops for a pretty good price these days.

Fucking retard.

first person games were fine on the gamecube, in fact they were some of the best (see; metroid prime)
its a perfectly designed controller in terms of build quality and button layout

My God, always a fucking sneer or stride remark at hand, huh? What, do you think you're clever or something? Are you the biggest piece of shit I know? Don't answer that.
If only you died at childbirth. At least I wouldn't have to know of your existence. I turn my nose at you. You are a fool, a clown. Morons pity you. You are a dancer with two left feet. You have no rhythm, no style.

What did you think your comment would bring? Laughter? Insight? What did you think you were doing when you cursed us with such stupidity, you insipid fowl? You are a dumb man. Real dumb. If stupidity was a field of inquiry such as math or science, you surely would be considered the father. You are a cuckold of the mind, your heart betrays you.
Perhaps if you delete your comment and rid yourself of such folly we will forget of how badly you embarrassed yourself. Good day.

That's a nice pasta, saved.

I am the original creator of a rather spicy meme you have posted, or should I say.. reposted. How unoriginal, uncreative, and slimy do you have to be as a person to impose such an act of thievery? Can such a despicable act even be rationalized, have you no morals? I feel no anger, only sympathy for a tremendously sad human being who lives in such melancholy despair that he thieves a meme to entertain an audience of depressed, lifeless teenagers like yourself. I levy a warning upon thy; I will steal and repost all future memes that you choose to post and I will then message you a report on the karma I have gained, a preemptive strike in the likes of shoving a dog's face in its own feces. Never. Touch. My. Memes.

Try having a genuine conversation with one of these people. It will become very clear very quickly that everything that can't be summarized in 3 words or less is impossible for them to comprehend.

???

I spent around $200-300 on a wireless Turtlebeachâ„¢ headset to play Cawluh Doodie with when I was a teenager. Piece of shit fell apart like 3 years later. It's the only thing of that nature I've ever bought and I'm still ashamed.

There's mountains filled with them, it's just that jews have a complete monopoly on the industry
If it doesn't have a jew mark in it, it isn't work a gram of gold
You felt for the solid jew

Because you're a person with objectively worthless opinions and you shouldn't be allowed to speak or allow others to hear your thoughts on things. You should be silent and compliant. If more people like you would just shut the fuck up and stop pretending you know what quality is, maybe we'd have marketers who appeal to people who like durable, long living, enjoyable products.

What annoys me the most about razer is not the ayylmao green leds everywhere or the stupid overpricing, but them using that UGLY AS FUCK logotype over everything and everywhere

The GC controller is literally the best controller after the SNES one, from Nintendo's history of course
A fucking Gamecube can survive a plane crashing without a single survivor
It is you, shovelware fetishist, who should remain quite and proceed to your 15 bucks a month for online Nintendo-branded cuckshed

Nigger, the 64 had the best controller. Everyone who thinks otherwise is a retarded faggot.

i liked the design but gotta admit the analog stick was shit quality, also where would you put a second analog? I mean for N64 games the N64 controller felt great but what about trying to play something else

see

Reborted

He looks like that Macfag with lots of Macs and Beats headphone.

did someone notice has like 3 of those overpriced as fuck musepads which are basically a $10 slate of metal

I love how he's meant to be this 1337 h4rdc0r3 gam3r but only has one small as shit monitor.

Some niggers really like shoes.

Marketing is fucking stupid, more at 11.

gotta see those behemoths in use.