Got another rejection in the span of a single month, this is the last straw

Got another rejection in the span of a single month, this is the last straw.
Any good games to play on the PC or 3DS preferrably?
Playing that piece of shit rimworld recently made me want to kill myself and that is the last thing I need right now.

Elona+ Custom on PC
or
Rune Factory 4 on 3DS

Yeah Rune factory was great, but the random events got annoying to progress through to the last act

Are you afraid you'll go allahu akbar?

Just kill yourself, i mean just think how pathetic you sound. Nobody is going to miss some loser weeaboo if you kick it.

Let me guess, you are a lonely slightly autistic guy, either really thin to the point where it's not healthy or obese.
You've made with guys online and have a anime avatar and try to act cute whenever you converse with people online.
And since some people online were nice to you you went ahead and confessed to them, because at this point you are so lonely that youd even settle for a guy when you'd rather have a normal life and a girl

Just play some online game like dota2, cs:go, LoL or overwatch to systematicly punish yourself

I thought opie was talking about a job.

That possiblity didn't occur to me, but you might be right

Projection much

THIS CURSE IS YOUR OWN DOING OP

What the fuck is with all the (1) fags from /r9k/ making their shitty blog threads here

S.T.A.L.K.E.R games.
F.E.A.R 1 and its expansions.
DOOM 1/2. Go into mods if you want more.
Quake 1 and its expansions.
Blood and its expansions. Also Deathwish mod if want more.
Duke Nukem 3D and its TCs.
Shadow Warrior and its expansions.

Get to it.

Check out (old game you've already played) or (older game you know but don't like), also (overhyped game) is coming out soon!

Someone is butthurt

What?

Maybe you got rejected from whatever you're talking about because you don't know how to be specific, retard.

Volgarr the Viking

It's called 4 am

Take a closer look at the beige bar on her monitor. It looks like written in the Arabic script.

You're going to be okay, user. There are always going to be bad times otherwise we wouldn't know when the good times are.

I play Terraria since it's comfy, when i'm feeling down.

This board feels more and more like Holla Forums tbh. I have to check the address bar from time to time to make sure I don't post something too edgy while shitposting.

Nigger, law of averages. What if you had to talk to 50 girls before you found the right one?
Are you saying you don't love your waifu enough to put up with 49 rejections for her? That's cold dude.

Anyway Stardew Valley is like harvest moon but a little better imo. Shit's comfy as fuck and finding a download is easy as shit.

Nice blog. Be sure to make another post before you get to first base with the barrel of a shotgun you pathetic queer.

you haven't given us much to work with you suicidal faggot, what kind of games do you want to play

Job hunting is bullshit. No matter how many applications I put in or how many phone calls I make, I can't find any job that isn't factory work working 12 hour shifts. No matter what you're doing or what you aren't doing, keep in mind that at least it's not factory work. That shit is fucking awful.

I love how a misplaced 4am post can turn into a 400+ post thread that last several days.

Nobody is here to talk about video games and we all know it. It's just a hobby we share.

If only.

Pic very much related

I don't see how it's related to rumps. But yeah, only it's not so much plebbit audience as complacent, brain-dead shit that started migrating from 4chan in early 2015.

Honest question, where? I really want to try this game but I'm not paying for it.

My go to torrent site got shut down and I hate using pirategay

Some wigger tried to intimidate me and pick a fight with me today because I glanced at him. I didn't do shit about it because he was with a group of giant fat dudes.

What are some games that will make me feel like I'm not a total pussy?

I'm getting mixed signals from that image.

Holla Forums exodus when