The right acts racist, imperialist and generally fucks up both society and the environment for centuries...

What the fuck is wrong with the left? All I fucking see everywhere after trump got elected is. "So sorry, so sorry." For what? Defending minorities from literal racist oppression? From creating the EPA so the rightwing shills for corporations couldn't dump toxic waste into our rivers anymore? For trying to prevent southern hicks from taking away people's first amendment right to freedom of religion? What is wrong with you? No, I'm sure the problem is that a minority of leftists got on tumblr and created fake genders, just like the right wing white millennial males (who mostly live with mommy and daddy in the suburbs claim). Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy
youtube.com/watch?v=6gZ5UD1hFM4
youtube.com/watch?v=-jjrSWCgJus&t=14s
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-politics/the-average-trump-supporter-is-not-an-economic-loser/article32746323/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1168137.html
gallup.com/poll/191504/majority-support-idea-fed-funded-healthcare-system.aspx
nbcnews.com/feature/college-game-plan/two-thirds-americans-support-free-college-tuition-n620856
nrdc.org/media/2015/150122
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/08/african-homosexuality-colonial-import-myth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Act,_2014
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/03/31/why-africa-s-turning-anti-gay.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please go back to Democratic underground. In America the mainstream left is just as bad as the right.

Think you might be on the wrong board lad.

It's not just the mainstream though. It's even unusual non-democrat actual progressives.

Oh I know. This place is basically Holla Forums. I'm not sure why it was ever named Holla Forums. Where is the left part?

lol, check your facts there berniebro

We're communists, not SJW progressives who blame the white man for everything. You just want minority capitalism.

The EPA wasn't created until 1968. After DECADES of progressives screaming for this shit to end.

Nixon created the EPA kiddo.

it was started by trick dick

So every person on Holla Forums is a communist, huh? Seems pretty fucking retarded a statement.

You mean for what they've actually done? Yeah, god forbid.

I don't want ANY form of capitalism.

Kind of ignoring the Enlightenment. I'm talking generally about the civilizing force of progressives, vs the barbarising force of traditionalist non-thinkers.

Yeah they were real left wing. They have almost no impact on modern history outside of the Middle East.

Kind of arguing my point now, aren't you?

Lol what?? Are we just applying arbitrary definitions to groups now? What, in your retard opinion, DO liberals care about? Liberal =/= Democrat.

You dun goofed. They still didn't vote for trump. Black working class men are hurting a fucking lot more than whites. Detroit is the very story of how the capitalists shafted urban blacks and left them to rot. Yet we're only supposed to care about Midwestern whites who are still making bank and whining anyway? What the fuck is wrong with you people? This isn't even a racial issue. This is an issue of fucking lying vs telling the truth.

Well no shit. How is this okay?

Hillary clinton was never a liberal or a progressive.

Yes, I know. And that's irrelevant.

It was NOT proposed by him. It just took THAT FUCKING LONG for american victims of blatant water pollution to get their voices heard. Stop trying to rewrite history.

then why bring it up comrade

Because the left is full of shit right now and I want it to stop. You'll never get anywhere if all you fucking do is apologize to the people who are the ones doing wrong.

Whiggists.

it's kind of silly to blame white men for all of the Wests mistakes, while not also giving us credit for all of the Wests success

This is a communist board, yes. People from other viewpoints are tolerated to an extent but the main theme will always be communism.

Holy autism

Here's a better question though: why is Holla Forums so sensitive to the white male question? Answer: because most of you are entitled bourgeois hypocrite faggots living with mommy and daddy in the suburbs. You figured you'd be more special of a snowflake pretending to be a communist than pretending to be a carpetbagger. That's why. You fucks are mostly indistinguishable from Holla Forumss dumbfuck neonazis.

So you're honestly trying to claim that Richard Nixon single handedly is responsible for the creation of the EPA - not literally decades of the Cuyahoga River bursting into flames and the public outcry that emerged from that. Not them, nope, just tricky dicky, right? You're cancer.

What successes? Destroying the environment? Creating an overpopulation boom? Creating a combination of Idiocracy, 1984 and Elysium? Oh yeah, you did real fucking great. But I suppose I'm typing on a computer so you're blameless, right?

So what kind of communism focuses on inuring to bourgeois white males? That's a strange fucking form of communism which I've never heard of until this place.

The problem is you present white/European history as a uniquely morally evil or sui generis in how cruel whites supposedly were.

Not only is going to alienate a huge portion of white people by default (no Bulgarian or Pole is going to accept a narrative of history where Muslims are presented as perennial victims of the "white man"), it is also, ironically enough, a bizarrely eurocentric view of history (anti miscegenation laws and policies existed in Tang China and during the Arab invasion of Iran, the Arab East African slave trade was arguably far more brutal than the TAS and so on).

It's not anything more than the fact you bizarrely expect an entire population group (but only that group) to self flagellate while everyone else is encourage to feel ethnic pride. No self respecting person will allow themselves and everything about their history to become a stock cartoon villain who is simultaneously loathed and derided.

try taking a break and come back with a real argument.

White workers aren't responsible for the actions of white capitalists. Only a deluded idpol slinging liberal could ever think like this.

Just look at the one lib ITT. It's pathetic. Keep losing those elections retards.

pic related

Do you mean inventing very efficient agricultural practices and modern medicine, and exporting it to the third world?
Should the west have not let that information get out until Somalia's fertility rate dropped?

Yes. Wealthy coastal Asian Americans are particularly annoying for this sort of bullshit.

The Chinaman cries out in pain as he strikes you (with espionage)

Stop bitching about me without saying my name.

was he our guy?

Actually, because I'm poor and didn't have mommy's apron strings to hang on to.

By the way, the FAQ pretty clearly declares that this board is general left. Nowhere does it mention communism, and this white middle class identity politics shit ABSOLUTELY has no place in communism. I don't know WHAT the fuck you hacks think you're playing at here.

I suppose it depends on what you care about. If what you care about is destroying nature and creating as many miserable humans as physically possible, then the west has been great for history. If that's NOT what you want, not so much. Hell you can't even really claim technology because the plutocrats are doing their damnedest to lock down and destroy as much technology as possible and send us back to the gilded age.

Please fuck yourself to death.

But that would be historically inaccurate. And it's also yet another strawman of the left. Are you people even fucking leftwing at all? You morons literally sound 100% like rightwing shills working controlled opposition who don't actually know anything about left wing politics. This place is like the twilight zone.

Utterly bizarre.

Is that the west? Because I'm talking about the west here. Wow, so Holla Forums is all about whataboutism too huh? Every post makes me more certain this place is disingenuous.

Except nobody ever asked that, except the craziest of attention whore SJWs. Most of the left simply expected you to behave like fucking decent human beings, but white men have this bizarre persecution complex where if you're not getting to oppress others you somehow are victims of oppression, which is fucking morbid.

Stop doing bad shit. What a concept!

I'm convinced the whole obsessions with white people is an American thing.

An Estonian fisherman was not crusading around the world enslaving people.

He was pretty based before he went to China.

American was a mistake

I'm referring more to the whole Eddie Huang/George Takei/Suey Park group of people who are at least somewhat notable. But ok.

triggered?

libertarians don't like him because he founded a bunch of government agencies like OSHA, and the EPA

i don't think he's /your/ guy though
nixon was like proto fash imo, and all presidents after him have been as well.
also this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

Oh me lucky stars, to the contrary! We're very "greenpilled" on the WMQ. It sounds like you, my friend, understand what has to be done to fight the Hibernian Occupied Government.

I asked that person why bring up race because quite franky, that user said simply "it's not even a race issue". So, I'll ask again, why paint it as such? Why paint a class issue as a race one and invite unnecessary disunion?

Gee, it's almost as if getting blamed for everything wrong in the world by middle-class strivers that are either self-flagellating whites themselves or non-whites without any reference whatsoever to capitalism makes people retreat into idpol.

Nobody was saying the problem was people were ignoring white men and racism was ok and if they're some how some where saying this, that isn't thbe argument most people are making.

The argument from a socdem perspective is more that Hillary was ignoring the root causes of the majority of economic problems in this country and while she was doing it she was simultaneously alienating large blocks of white voters by constantly only alluding to identity politics in terms of solutions and as to whats to blame for the nations current problems. It's great that more upper middle class black people might have a chance to become senator, but it's not great that the rest of the countries economic issues will basically be ignored.

By contrast Trump was basically saying in every state he went to that he was going to address their singular economic concerns. So ironically his message ended up being more inclusive even with the racist rhetoric because he was telling people their class based concerns would be addressed.

Hillary wanted progress cake without promising progress of any kind.

I'm a Southern European and I'd tend to agree.

But the thing is. There really are people who hate white people in this world. Hate us enough to want to cause us a lot of harm. And they don't give a damn about distinctions between Nordic or Slavic or whatever.

For that reason I'll always defend whites, nebulous though the term may be, against claims of being uniquely morally evil throughout history.

It's not whataboutism at all. You ask even a BA history grad today and they'll tell you concepts like race and racial discrimination are a product of the industrial and modern West and that prior to that point things like anti miscegenation laws didn't exist.

This sort of thing is a blatant lie. But it carries widespread currency because of the eurocentric way in which perceived historical wrongs are taught.

Paraphrasing you above as I'm on my phone.

But anyway. The problem to me is that, fundamentally, you insist on holding whites to standards you would never hold your own people to.

OP, what do you even want for society? You know what you're against but what are you actually for?

This

And no, you don't get to handwave her terrible campaign away with "Well, she wasn't a TRUE liberal/progressive anyway, ergo there's nothing for the Left to learn from its failure :^)"

Can't you see how much they hate the white race?

Wake up.

Yes

ding ding ding.
I have so many friends that went to college as liberals but got fed up with being treated as second class citizens by SJWs and are now libertarians

they aren't people who care about free market economics, civil liberties, or Ayn Rand
the only reason they are libertarians is because they were treated with hostility by the left.

The ones on the right absolutely are. The right has shilled for """"libertarianism"""" and voodoo economics for as long as they've been around.

You're already outnumbered, faggot. You only won through literal cheating and unconstitutional actions. You're becoming desperate and despotic.

Yeah, that actually is what I'm talking about. Literally everything white men create is almost exclusively used to serve the forces of chaos and destruction.

What?

It really was. The fucking founding fathers were slave owners who declared "All men are created equal" then only let white, male, wealthy landowners vote. This country was founded on hypocrisy and now it's drowning in it.

You sperg plenty about white middle class male identity politics. You literally have white middle class male safe space rules in the FAQ.

But that's not my point. WHITE MIDDLE CLASS MALES claimed it was a race issue, when it wasn't. It was a racISM issue. The right only believes in one thing: having a low-information society. And to that end anyone who looks or thinks differently must be removed. Trump's election didn't have shit to do with SJWs or factory jobs. It had to do with white men feeling like they lost power and that is unfuckingacceptable to the bourgeoisie. If this was china, maybe the group would be Han that we were talking about. It's not china though and we're not.

It wasn't a class issue either. Unless what you mean is the white middle class considered themselves allied with the wealthy in order to hurt the poor. The white middle class doesn't just not care about the poor, they have been propagandized to in this country to actively HATE the poor and consider them morally inferior. America literally operates on a religion of Mammon-worship, where moral worth and righteousness are judged by little but income and assets.

In the west? Yeah, pretty much. That image again. Stop claiming the supposed triumphs of the west (which mostly aren't even positive and even the positive are used toward negative ends, like food production or medicine or the internet) while denying the blame rightfully assigned to it.

You mean that you did? You mean that you supported? Fuck, I wonder why anyone would blame you for your own actions and beliefs. Really fucking boggles the mind, I tell ya.

And this is the great lie of our age that actual progressives are going to have to wrestle to kill. Whites have ALWAYS been about idpol, just like everyone else. It's just become fashionable to lie about it.

But that's the truth and they do. So fucking call them out. Jews are vastly overrepresented in finance, government, the media and academia. You're proving MY point, not yours.

Vague bullshit detected. Anfem identified; 70% probable match.
Who was Mao? What was the Four Pests Campaign?
read moar doujins or watch the first episode of Ranma 1/2
Spoopy.
Hillary wasn't Left, she was a Neocon and she and everybody shilling her call everybody who criticized her dogshit policies sexist or other insults or outright ignored them. She and her shrill soccer mom cronies and Debbie "I

The world isn't just Western Europe and North America.

95% of people outside of these two zones, i.e. people from the Gulf, the Maghreb, India, China, wider East Asia, Southeast Asia etc are well to the right of Donald Trump - their leaders are well to the right of Donald Trump - their immigration and naturalization policies are significantly to the right of Donald Trump - their views on race are significantly to the right of Donald Trump - their stance on social issues are massively to the right of Donald Trump (especially in the Indian Subcontinent and the MENA region).

So if white rightists are so bad, what exactly does that make 95% of the non-white world, by your own standards?

See above.

Left-Liberalism is dead or dying outside of Western Europe and North America.

Thank you for reminding me New York Times/The Guardian/Slate/Vox

Incorrect.

The entire concept of propositional identity, or identity by something other than kinship bonds comes from the white west. It comes from the classical tradition of the west. Universalism comes from the classical tradition of the west too (in fact you can even find it among the pre-socratics too).

It's something that Holla Forums don't really understand either. The universalizing, markedly less ethnocentric tendencies among whites (compared to the rest of the world) are tendencies that -go with the grain- of western man and western thought.

Obviously everyone on earth is ethnocentric to varying degrees, but only one group of people actually believed in a concept of propositional identity sans any sort of wider kinship relation, and that's whites.

Are you suggesting that the vast majority of capital-owners and petty bourgeoisie didn't support Hillary?

This idea that capitalists support radical nationalism and "racism" is absurd. Do you have any idea how much corporate money idpol "causes" and NGOs are bankrolled to the tune of?

Do you think those glittering offices in the heart of downtown London, NYC and Toronto pay for themselves?

You are completely out of touch with reality. The elite are lock-step behind this campaign.

lol, are you larping?

Actually, EVERYONE on the left is saying this retarded shit now. And it's getting fucking annoying.

You obviously don't pay much attention to the media, even the non-mainstream.

This is what I'm watching right now and the FIRST god damn thing they do is start apologizing for not listening to white people more:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gZ5UD1hFM4

These people are by no means mainstream and even THEY are pulling this garbage. And it's fucking SATURATED the mainstream media. Every single """liberal""" is tearing at their garments begging white people to be forgiven for attempting to curb their power madness and destructive tendencies.

Hillary is not a fucking liberal. She's a fucking republican in pantsuit clothing. End of story. The democrats aren't even liberal anymore, if they ever were.

Wrong. The problem is both major parties serve the rich exclusively, ignoring everyone else. Non-white identity politics are a hobby and window-dressing to them. Just like the southern strategy is to the plutocrats who control the right. If you think the fucking Kochs actually give a FUCK about america or white people, you don't know a damn thing about the rich. And, once again, who is it who overwhelmingly shills for the rich like slavish, obedient dogs? White men. Gee, what a fucking surprise. Yeah, they're hurting alright. But so long as they can hurt black people, that's fine right? It's those damn liberals who keep sending jobs overseas, of course.

No he didn't. Where the hell did you even get this? The only things trump ever promised were blatant racism and obvious lies about helping the middle class. And it's the middle class's fault for believing a rich kike asshole when he says he understands the """suffering""" of the middle class white male cocksucker.

You can't vote election after election for purely evil shit then be shocked when people point the finger of blame at you for what you've personally done.

Is this a troll?
If not, it really exposes how out of touch and western-centric these idpol idiots are.

Non-white identity politics are the reason America doesn't deport Mexicans, together with the interests of the capital owning class.

this.

You need to lurk moar and or go back to democratic underground kid. We're not liberals and you're bigoted as fuck (I'm using the term bigoted because I suppose you won't accept that you can be racists toward white people)

Do you actually believe non-white people vote for the Dems out of genuine socialist sentiment?

Honest question.

The only presented-as-acceptable choices have always been shit. Why are you so mad about Trump being elected anyway? At the very least we may see a paradigm shift in US foreign policy. We also may not. Maybe it was all an act. But there was an off-chance with Trump this -could- happen, whereas Hillary was 100% guaranteed more of the same, and given the anti-Russian hysteria in the media right now - I dread to think what would have happened if Hillary would have won.

You're surprised about the media talking about whites as a voting bloc with ethnic interests that are distinct, but they've been doing that with every other ethnic voting bloc for years. That's just the nature of multiracial democracies. They're dysfunctional as fuck.

but it doesn't exist, mr nazi

I know you by your fruits.

>everybody who disagrees with me is a beardy dudebro 14 and living with their parents in the suburbs which gives them all the worst traits of both the rich (alienated) and poor (lazy, leach)
How original. Keep telling a huge chunk of the voter vase it's not an issue that they're unemployed and that we have to focus on tone-policing instead, then acting surprised when they don't vote for your dogshit candidates. That's worked great for you so far, hasn't it?

Bullshit. Read some Tariq Ali, the guy is literally a "muslims dindu nuffin, even when the ottomans were raping the fuck out of the balkans" mudslime from the Indian subcontinent. And he masquerades as a fucking internationalist for goodness sake.

You answer this directly in your next sentence

You may know them as lies but the average voter who has to take shit on hope may choose to believe them anyway out of desperation.

Video about white voters:
youtube.com/watch?v=-jjrSWCgJus&t=14s

No one is denying that here. But again you seem to think every voter should just instinctively know this when they have their own problems to worry about.

"I am always suspicious of this excessive self-humiliation of anti-racist Europeans. I claim that whenever I hear this attitude, we have a negative version of 'white mans burden.' You know, it the old days it was us the white men who had the historical destiny to rule the others. Now it is whenever something is wrong in a third world country, Ah, it must be our guilt! There has to be some consequence of colonialism, and so on, and so on. And I have a friend in South Africa who is black and who got this. He told me: This is the most brutal racism. 'You white people, you do not even allow us to be really bad. Only you can be bad. If we do something wrong we are like children who were seduced by circumstances.' Let me give you another attitude of this racism. Did you notice how in this so-called politically correct universe how they treat ethnic identity? The further you are from white protestant men, the more your cultural identity is supported." - Slavoj Zizek

actually, no…

This is how Trump happened - because too many people bought into this "whites" shit as a concept and voted accordingly. They're gonna learn the truth about racial ideology the hard way when Trump's administration only helps the bourgeoisie.

It's a shame seeing people even on Holla Forums who buy into race ideology. Blaming "white men" means accepting the idea of "white men" as a meaningful category - and once you're there you're already halfway to Trumpism.

You can create elaborate mental gymnastics and supporting rhetoric to justify the existence of a multitude of comparable self-contradictory ethnic-interests parties within multiracial democracies ("Asian American" for example), but the fact is the average white voter isn't going to buy into that "well they deserve that because uh, the chinese exclusion act… and stuff… yeah" crap.

This is the logical consequence of a multiracial democracy. Different nations use the machinery of the state to try and gear spoils to their own group, when one group is purposefully excluded from that process, of course the retarded "logic" behind excluding them will eventually break down.

You really only have yourselves to blame. Also refer to:

Yes.

FTFY.
Keep in mind that we're not entirely separated into distinct ethnic voting blocs. And if it's wasn't race it would be some other issue.

Race is the foremost division. Always has been, always will be.

What the hell do you people think I'm talking about here? Why do you keep trying to divert blame by bringing up the Orient and the ancient world? This thread was NEVER about that, yet you all keep trying to change the subject.

I am white, you fucking subhuman idiot. And I hold EVERY people to the same standards, which is what separates me from the white bourgeois pigs who post here, apparently. And what's more I expect THE FUCKING TRUTH out of EVERYONE's mouths. I am sick to my fucking guts of the insane level of dishonesty in western discourse at this point, especially coming from the shit-filled mouths of white middle class male scum. All they fucking do is shit on everyone they can, then cry victim. The white bourgeoisie cries out as he strikes your wallet.

Well at this point, I first want massive depopulation, maybe by nuclear disaster. That would give nature some breathing room. And if any humans survive, I want this shit to NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. I want all currency outlawed and ANY aggressive personality traits focusing on lust, greed or violence to be immediately punished with death
No. Reactive defense is not aggression and is absolutely justified. If people had been worried about what was right instead of what personally benefited themselves in the moment we'd never have gotten to this modern hell.

Listen to me very carefully, little piggy: Hillary Clinton is not a liberal of ANY stripe. MOST of the modern mainstream democrats aren't.

I thought you loved reactionary movements? This is reactionary. You cut, you get cut back HARDER. Maybe if you would pretend you had a shred of decency in your black, satanic hearts, things never would have arrived at this juncture.

I'm not responding to you at all. Not even going to read your post. I've had my fill of people bashing on Hillary Clinton while ignoring the infinitely worse trump.

Yes, but we're not talking about the world are we now? Not reading the rest of your post until you learn to read.

Both can be and are true, russian shill faggot. This isn't an exclusive dichotomy, regardless of how much you're paid to post otherwise.

Lies. Not reading your shit post.

I'm just going to get around to repeating myself at this point. Say something honest and worth bothering with or your getting passed over from now on.

Are you claiming this isn't true? Do you believe 7 billion+ humans and rising aren't absolute chaos which will inevitably result in disaster? Hell, we haven't even addressed the dysgenics problem that modern medicine has created.

I'm been talking about the west this entire thread, retard. Try to keep on subject.

The second point? Yep. The first, no. Not so much.

Your FAQ says otherwise.

Well at least you can sound like the right wing's stereotype of a libbbrrul, huh? Knowledge, accuracy and experience are not bigotry. What exactly do you people think communism IS?

That's an interesting question. And while I can't say I know the answer, I'd guess the reasons are manifold. We DO however know why whites vote almost exclusively for the right wing. It's because LITERALLY of white idpol and racism. And when you press, you get the truth about it, as was revealed in this election. The facts on the ground don't match up with the whites voting for trump because of economic policies. They defy that claim, in fact. When you view it with an eye for the truth, however, the racial overtones are not just everywhere, they're entirely over the fucking top. I mean steve bannon is in the fucking whitehouse ffs. Let's all just ignore all that though.

I'm not talking about people voting for the lesser of evils here. I'm talking about people eagerly supporting evil, dysfunctional, insane shit like reaganomics, which white middle class males OVERWHELMINGLY and ACTIVELY support.

I find it interesting that nobody to this very second has explained what they think this board is for? I've heard claims that you're not liberals, despite the very fucking name of the board and that you're "communists" despite riding the dick of white idpol (then rigorously denying it, despite all evidence). So what kind of cancerous hybrid of idealogies are you CLAIMING this board represents? Because from what it looks like to me is what I already said it was: white male suburban basement dwellers didn't feel they were getting appropriate levels of attention on Holla Forums so started larping commies instead of nazis. How close am I? Cause I think I'm pretty damn close here.

Again, this is a lie though. I higher percentage of minorities are unemployed than of whites and the average trump voter had an income of over $70k. So again, where is this poverty that whites were saying was the reason they voted trump? Because it sure as hell doesn't match the actual facts.

And reaganomics has for you too, right? Don't worry, maybe one day the rich will offshore ALL the jobs and we can just have full automation lol.

So what? You're angry that you're agreeing with me?

Again, yet another BLATANT LIE of the trump voter base.

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-politics/the-average-trump-supporter-is-not-an-economic-loser/article32746323/

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/

This we wuz hurtin whites and shit IS A FUCKING LIE. And it was long ago put to bed. So what now?

Yeah, gee what a thought I think people should be educated before they vote and not just respond to racist dog whistles. And guess what, when people DO do that shit, you god damn well better believe I'm going to blame them for their actions.

K. I don't agree with this either. And that's not the majority of the left. It's a vocal minority of crazies who get media attention.

They sure as hell do in america. If just white males voted we'd have a landslide republican victory every single race.

But whites DO overwhelmingly drink the kool-aid that CLAIMS they will, or that they'll hurt blacks even if they hurt themselves. Whites are insanely racist in america. It's extremely common. Especially against blacks. For every white "out of work" white who stood up on some bullshit news show and said he was hurting I'll bet you a billion fucking dollars he was telling someone in private he didn't want them niggers getting his tax dollars. The republicans have kept hold of the southern strategy BECAUSE IT WORKS. If it didn't work so well, maybe you'd have a point. Unfortunately for your bullshit, the southern strategy has turned white males into a voting bloc almost inadvisable. So yeah, white males are racist as fuck and the proof is at the polls.

This. What's amazing is what lengths whites EVEN ON THIS BOARD go to deny reality.

I'm saying that, wherever you go, race is the foremost division dude.

I'm not agreeing with you.

All of my posts that have called into question your fixation on "white racism" as a unique concept you've ignored.

You're just some buttmad non-white person who wants to keep the current paradigm going because it flatters your tribal sympathies.

You're not fooling anyone.

So you do agree with being arbitrarily eurocentric on the topics of ethnocentrism and racism for absolutely no reason whatsoever, so you can continue pushing a narrative of exclusively "white racism"?

Yeah, I wonder why white people are turned off by that shit.

I fucking wonder…

Do you want me to bring up the contemporary non-white world instead? Libyans gunning down black migrant workers with the support of much of the population after Gaddafi's fall? KSA treating non-Arabs like subhumans and banning marriage between Arabs and non-Arabs that hasn't been sanctioned by the King? South Korea, as a state, prohibiting women from naturalizing their spouses while Korean men are allowed to? Han Chinese settler colonialism in Xinjiang (with the active support of the government, paying interracial couples a subsidy) and so on?

Your narrative exclusively focuses on "white racism" because of the media and entertainment you consume, but the reality is that ethnocentrism and tribalism and the violence and oppression associated with it is an axiomatic truism among virtually every group on earth.

You're welcome to go back to Holla Forums at any time.

>theglobeandmail.com/news/world/us-politics/the-average-trump-supporter-is-not-an-economic-loser/article32746323/

>fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/

Can you stop trying to "win" for a second and just breath dude? I'm not trying to pull the wool over your eyes or pwn you, we seem to agree on most things relax.

First 538 was consistently wrong the whole election and a major reason for them being wrong was Nate Silver was basically in the tank for Hillary. Even if you don't believe that, your article doesn't have much bearing on what you say and the only thing I have to point out to say that is the date on the article itself "May 3, 2016 at 2:45 PM" This wasn't even about the election results it was about the primary.

The Globe and Mail article came out a day after the election and while it has some good points about the majority of Trump voters what it fails to realize is that trump only had to appeal to white voters in certain ket states like "the rust belt states" Hillary lost in a surprise shellacking. There is a reason Hillary lost Michigan in particular twice this year and it ain't racism. Maybe Trumps voters are more rich in the aggregate but that could still be true, while Hillary lost key low-income voters in important states.

It is the foremost division,, I mean you can claim that this is because some elaborate social mechanism has duped everyone on earth for thousands of years, but inter-ethnic conflict is the most common type of conflict by far.

Are you capable of thinking beyond the terms defined by slave traders and slave owners centuries ago? There's no such thing as "white males" or even as "white people". For all you decry "racism" you seem to agree with its fundamental conceit; that humanity can be meaningfully divided into "whites" and "minorities", which represent distinct groups with contrasting collective interests.

If you're incapable of moving beyond that yourself, let alone convincing others to do likewise, you will never be able to overcome Trumpism or right-wing government in America.

"the history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles."
This is a quote from a person that a lot of people agree with here
the reason why cultures dominate one-another and fight is because, in most cases, it is not materially useful for the ruling classes to cooperate and it is much more efficient to gain what you want through conflict and brutality

Yes, and it's retarded as I explained in the other thread. Marxist interpretations of classical antiquity (see people like Karl Polanyi) are horrible. Even other leftist academics can't really peddle that crap anymore.

The simple fact is that historically and contemporarily there's far, far more ethnic conflict than there is class conflict.

Now you can attribute this to some mass psychosis lasting thousands of years or whatever, but do not try to pretend it isn't the case.

Well that's debatable, but it is up there. Whites have grown accustomed to lying about it. Everyone fucking knows blacks voted for Obama because he was the first black president. And I wouldn't have a problem with whites doing this…if whites didn't have an atrocious track record. Anyone who is willing to ignore the atrocities whites have committed when they had absolute power is just being willfully ignorant. I would judge the chinese the same way because they have a similar history. But I wouldn't judge the Japanese that way because they've had an overwhelmingly Japanese society for the majority of their existence (early struggles with Ainu excluded) and they tend not to go apeshit with how they treat foreigners. Yes, yes, I know someone's going to complain about Korean immigrants or something.

Actually you are. You just think you're not. Boy, you sure did come from Holla Forums alright.

But I haven't. Again, the stink of Holla Forums is heavy on you. I've SPECIFICALLY addressed it as one of my central points. It's WHITES who claimed this wasn't about race, when it absolutely was. Again, why is steve bannon in the white house? Why did neonazis lose their fucking shit over trump? Why was he openly endorsed by the KKK? Why was much of trump's campaign focused on demonizing minorities? Why is the southern strategy STILL being used to great effect by the republican party? All coincidence, I'm sure. Ignore all that because it doesn't fit your narrative.

Oh you couldn't be more wrong. I was actually hoping trump would win, because I estimated the chances of a nuclear exchange with him at the helm were very high. I WANT human depopulation. So you fucked up again. I may not support or like trump. But I very much wanted him right where he is. What pisses me off is that the left is not fucking doing its job and choosing to be the supine pussy again while white men shit all over everything YET AGAIN so they can wag their peepees and feel like big man in charge.

Well apparently I did you, since don't seem to grasp what my stance is.

Stay on topic. I'm talking about and have been all thread the west. I won't tolerate your whataboutism. And I've already stated that I expect decent behavior from ALL people. Not just white men. The problem is white men seem to feel rules don't apply to them and might makes right (as long as they're in charge), which I find detestable in the most serpentine fashion.

Nobody cares what turns you off, cunt. The universe is not about you. And this bullshit threat of "Oh you better not condemn me for my shitty behavior or I'll continue my shitty behavior" is an empty threat.

No I want you to stay the fuck on topic and stop veering off into whataboutism like the useful russian idiot shill you are.

Because that's the topic here, dickhead. And that's what the major issue was this election cycle. And what I'm angry about and why I made this thread is that the left is making excuses for LYING, DECAITFUL, ASSHOLE white males, instead of owning up to their failure at representing the interests of THEIR OWN FUCKING BASE. See, republicans play to their base. Democrats don't. If Bernie Sanders was their pick or some other actual liberal they would have slaughtered that fucking orange abomination and everyone knows it. The democrats CHOSE to take a knee and forfeit this game. Because they're not fucking liberals. What pisses me off is that ACTUAL liberals are now LYING, missing the point and making excuses about what they lost.

What exactly was the point of this pile of words? I already told you, Hillary lost because she was a weaksauce republican going up against a full apeshit one. Of course she lost. And even though she was the second most hated candidate in fucking US history, she STILL won the popular vote by almost 3 million fucking people. This country is overwhelming liberal and yet both democrats (fake liberals) and REAL liberals keep insisting on losing when they have the numbers to never let the republicans and racists ever win again. It's infuriating.

You're being pretty retardedly delusional.
What a fucking retard.

You're not going to overcome it AT ALL because you can't even take the initial step of accepting reality.

You're wrong.

He's right. Marxists are willfully ignorant of most of reality. Literally the only thing you get right is that the rich are a cancer and that cooperation is stronger than individualism.

Don't send your garbage SJW's to us, you created them, now deal with your own problems.

I understand why gommies are starting to get tired of your shit

And which identity politics would it be I hold to?

I don't think any of you even know what a fucking communist actually is.

I'am not a commie, i was just pointing out you are pissing people off with your stupidity and sophistry. The reason why you lost and we won is because you abandoned common sense, the bread and butter of the uneducated working class. You got self-absorbed into your own abstract theories sprinkled with narcisim too much to realize workers are suffering outside your appartment.

You make the mistake of thinking anyone on this board is an actual communist. They're not. Holla Forums is some bizarro version of Holla Forums. It's not communist, unless there's some kind of safe space for white middle class males communism I'm unaware of. I'm guessing these are the Che Guevara t-shirt college communist crowd whose families have money and literally represent the bourgeoisie.

Once again, No. Your strawman of a liberal is not why liberals lost this election. The reason liberals lost this election is because our wing got co-opted by a republican lite harpy who doesn't represent us. We FUCKING OUTNUMBER YOU. I didn't vote at all this election. But if Elizabeth Warren had run, I would have campaigned for her and drew in not just my own vote, but others' votes as well. The democrats betrayed what was SUPPOSED to be their base this election and YOU STILL LOST THE POPULAR VOTE. Hicks have no fucking power in this nation. It's all a puppet show to keep the rich in power.

You defended one and not the other. I gave my differing opinion of the one you were defending, and my reasoning. If you defended Trump, I would shit on him too.
We'll never know who would be worse. Only one of them won. They both seemed about equally bad to me, that's why I voted for Stein.

That's right Holla Forums, we did that, just like we did everything bad or that you disapprove of.

Cry more, you are still wrong and reality has shown it, since you lost, overwhelmingly.

Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren or any actual liberal candidate would have won in a landslide. Stop being a faggot.

You know what? Nevermind, you are right and i'am wrong, keep doing what you are doing, i sure as fuck won't mind, eventualy i'am sure it will work out for you.

You're going to get civil war, you dumb cunt, if you continue and your rich masters continue what you're doing. The nation is OVERWHELMINGLY liberal and the government is now hyperconservative and even the democratic party is now conservative. The people of this nation and its government are diverging to a dangerous degree. You and your ignorance will not prevent your children from being starved to death when we really get pissed (implying you can get laid lol).

I doubt that. Lots of both flavors of tard where I live.

I really hope the nationalist tide in Europe and the US ends with people like you having your heads mounted on spikes.

You have done so much damage in this world (Syria, Libya, Iraq, "migrant crisis" etc) and then just walked away from it without the least understanding of the harm you've caused that all you really deserve at this point is death.

This isn't up for debate. There are more liberals in the country by quite a margin.

Come for it, motherfucker. I'll drink your blood and eat your flesh. I'll feed what's left to my crows.

I have done nothing of the sort. It's the fucking right that the MIC draws its support from, not the left. You're the warmongers. We're just sick of your shit. I will admit, I'm a bit bloodier than lost leftists though. I have no fear of humans and a deep-seated loathing for you.

The mistake you're making is in assuming the Dems aggregate vote total = Number of libs.

Plenty of non-white groups vote for the Dems for reasons of ethnic interests, many of these hold actually reactionary views. In my country most Muslims vote for the Labour Party but polling shows they're significantly less enthusiastic about homosexual marriage than whites, who tend to vote conservative for example.

Party-politics isn't an indication of affinity for liberalism at all.

Refer to:

Also refer to:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1168137.html

Liberals are a tiny, and shrinking, global minority.

The country is actually MORE liberal based on policy alone than the democrats are. The democratic party are NOT liberals.

This is incorrect. Most blacks do hold "reactionary" views. Many of them hold conservative view, but they don't apply them like whites do and that makes a difference. As for mexicans. Well, some of them do hold reactionary views, but they're certainly not right wing ones and whites would definitely not benefit from them.

Not in america. Why do you continue to ignore you lost the popular vote by a larger margin the nearly any president in history? Why do you continue to ignore your shrinking percentage of the population? I'm not sure what the world is doing, but america is the largest first world nation and it's becoming more liberal, not less, and you are already vastly outnumbered. Your insistence that land votes, not people, notwithstanding.

*Most blacks do NOT hold reactionary views

Are you fucking stupid?

Learn history before you spout retardation here.

Can you explain what you mean by not "applying" them?

Have you ever looked at sub-saharan Africa's policies towards homosexuals?

America is a balkanizing shithole. It is Yugoslavia circa 1980 x10,000.

Non-White people do not vote for the Dems for reasons of adherence to liberal policy and principle. If they did, their own ancestral countries would be comparably or more liberal than Western ones to begin with.

They vote for the Dems because of ethnic interests. Hence why the Dems campaign in Hispanic areas about the Repubs potentially deporting "your people" and so on. It's explicitly racial-tribal.

The fuck is a "non right-wing reactionary view" you moron?

If it's ethnic nationalism or social conservatism, it's right wing, end of.

unless you have facts to back your opinion up, or are a mod, that's not up to you.
It seems like 50/50 liberal/conservative to me. Election data seems to back that up.

fix your site incompetent datamining pigfucker

I already explained what I meant. I was talking about progressives.

Sure. Whereas right wing whites pay lip service to religion, blacks are VERY serious about theirs. Whites will abandon theirs at the drop of a hat to serve their own interests. That's why white christians overwhelmingly voted for trump although he blatantly opposes everything christian morals supposedly stand for, while black christians overwhelmingly did not vote for him. That's about the only thing blacks are even traditionalist about really. And their homo hang-up comes from that too. And while we're on that topic…

This was actually imported to Africa by WHITE protestant evangelicals. Africans literally had gay marriage before this. No joke.

And you know what's hilarious about that? ALL those groups except ONE vote as a solid block: whites. And the most intelligent whites tend to vote against the mass of whites also, because we find your behavior towards the environment and anyone less fortunate than you - even the poorer among your racial kin - detestable. You're so dog eat dog you'll destroy yourselves and many of us recognize that.

Actually, that's white reactionary wishful thinking. And it's wrong. Blacks and Mexicans overwhelmingly vote liberal on economic issues.

This is sort of irrelevant. Blacks had no choice and came here centuries ago. Most of them don't even know what country they came from. And the Mexicans fleeing Mexico know damn well it's the american government that's turned their country into a warzone and that whites are intensely racist against them.

Like Reconquista. It's certainly reactionary, it's debatable if it's right wing or not.

K.

Universal Healthcare:

gallup.com/poll/191504/majority-support-idea-fed-funded-healthcare-system.aspx

Free college tuition:

nbcnews.com/feature/college-game-plan/two-thirds-americans-support-free-college-tuition-n620856

Clean energy, climate change, etc.

nrdc.org/media/2015/150122

The american public is actually OVERWHELMINGLY liberal on almost EVERY issue. The media never talks about it though, because the rich don't WANT a liberal populace. They want shrill, right wing loyal attack dogs. This is the reason the views of the people and the views of the people are diverging so widely.

I don't care what it seems like to you, because you're objectively wrong.

Except you're still forgetting that small issue of losing the popular vote to a shit-tier candidate that nobody even on the left wanted by the sheer weight of numbers alone.

if you allcaps the word 'overwhelmingly' enough times, it makes your arguments better :^)

Views of the people and views of the government is what I meant to say.

Christianity is an infinitely malleable religion. It combines two scriptural traditions (and even that was the decision of a council-ruling on the matter), and the latter one, the NT, isn't even the verbatim word of God in the same way the Quran is.

The end result is that Christianity can mean just about anything to anyone. So talk of Christians abandoning their principles because you happen to be some unitarian-sympathizing faggot is meaningless.

t. Not a Christian.

Can you provide the primary source evidence for all of sub-saharan Africa having gay marriage before this?

Emphasis on "primary source evidence" please.

Well yes, whites are less ethnocentric.

Only a non-white person could have the hubris to suggest that environmentalism is the preserve of non-whites.

The irony is the noble savage trope you're (probably) deriving this idea from _comes from a shitty white philosopher called Rousseau_.

Compared to who? Chinese? You really believe whites are less cut-throat than Chinese and East Asians?

You're delusional. The welfare state is a European invention.

Well yes, because they're more likely to be unemployed lumpenproles who want gibs from the system, it's not done out of outgroup altruism lol.

Blacks and Mexicans are demonstrably more actually reactionary on most issues than Whites.

Reconquista of what? The Iberian Peninsula? Or are you referring to the 21st century phenomenon of Chicanos LARPing as Aztecs, born out of an ahistorical social movement called indigenismo that postulated Mexicans were the descendants of Aztecs and thus made irredentist claims against the US Southwest?

Yes they do, you nigger.

Look up who opposes gay marriage the most. Blacks. Why did states like California fail to legalise gay marriage? The black vote. The blacks are by far the most reactionary of any group, ironically it is whites who are the least reactionary and this is reflected in every single last fucking referendum but it's obvious you're just another apologist who doesn't know shit.

Bullshit.

Gay marriage is a very new thing and it only existed very few times in past history, ironically one of them being a Christian priest.

You're another retarded liberal who will make any excuses they can to disparage and alienate the white proletariat that we need to win while making any excuse you can for blacks you intellectual dishonest disgusting piece of shit.

Again, then why did only white christians vote for him? I'm pretty sure the bible is against grabbing women you're not married to by the pussy and wasn't there something about rich men and needle eyes? You see, I can read. And I know more of the bible than a large number of christians do. Donald trump is absolutely not christian.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/mar/08/african-homosexuality-colonial-import-myth

This is as much work as I'm doing, because I know you're not even going to read it. And no, I don't care what you think of the source. Examine its primaries yourself.

No, you're not. You just have historically had greater power and all the other races have long memories of how you decided to and continue to treat them. It's not just blacks either. Even the Japanese won't forget the internment camps they were forced into. You MAY be more individualistic and fight amongst yourselves more.

You're intentionally strawmanning my argument and it's both low-brow and annoying.

Chinese are pretty bad too. Funny you focused on them. It's also funny how they continue to come up over and over in this thread that isn't about them.

NO. It is a LIBERAL invention. YOU don't get to claim it. WE do. YOU have done everything in your power to destroy the welfare state and bring back the gilded age. Personally, I think everyone who thinks like you should be deported to mainland China so you can experience a new gilded age first hand. We'll see how much you like dog eat dog, when you're the underdog.

It literally doesn't matter why they do it. The fact is you're wrong again.

You do realize that a great many Mexicans ARE the descendants of Aztecs and related tribes, don't you?

Again, something they got from whites and whites got from jews. Again, relates to religion, as I already said. Now find another issue on which blacks are conservative. Good luck.

Not right wing whites. Whites are by far the strongest republican bloc. It's not even a close contest. And the right, while almost exclusively white is also insanely regressive. Blacks may be conservative religiously, but I'm sure even though want to force their religion on the entire population like white regressives do.

You can believe what you want. But it doesn't make you right. Your ignorance dos not constitute an indictment of history.

www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/03/scott-lively-anti-gay-law-uganda

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uganda_Anti-Homosexuality_Act,_2014

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/03/31/why-africa-s-turning-anti-gay.html

Once again, white racists cause a problem, then blame the "savages". YOU did this, not them. You did it in america too when you forced them to convert to a jewish religion as slaves.

My god you are so clueless. There are all sorts of types of gay and unconventional marriages/relationships from around the world. This is one of the most ignorant things I've seen a conservashit ever type. And before you ask for examples, Japan and Native American two-spirits are two examples. And I already mentioned West Africa. You BELIEVE gay marriage is new because it's what your idiot jew parents taught you from that pile of shit you call the bible.

Ethnic conflict is the base of most conflicts thanks to Darwinism and the competitive nature of, well, nature. The fact that humans are able to band together in the states they do now and even survive, let alone go so far as to flourish and thrive for extended periods, is fucking amazing in its own right, and by all goddamn methods of common sense and logic, things such as the Roman Empire should have fallen apart all the quicker for their size rather than surviving longer than the average. Denying this because the specifics of race being non-binary is ridiculous, it's like saying Colors themselves don't exist because its a spectrum, except the consequences of your foolishness are genocide and permanent changes to genepools, if not worse. 'Class struggles' are nothing more than inner competition within a species; Something that's also common, which decides who are the weak and who are the strong. Thanks to how humans have buggered how it normally works and made it much harder to understand and explain, it simply seems more class based. But really, there is no 'Class conscious', nor 'Class survival'. If you are a fool, unlucky, or otherwise incapable (Luck does indeed matter, regardless of how unfair it may seem to you) you are lower class. If you are smart, lucky, or otherwise capable, you will be upper class. This continues to divide into smaller classes ad nauseum which are, somewhat arbitrarily, defined by us so we have something to grasp at when explaining the concept. It'd be slightly more realistically representative, if completely impractical, to rank individuals rather than just say 'Oh, your upper class because you do such and such, or earn this and that'. Although that still wouldn't be exactly right, it'd be closer, but the methods we use now work well, similarly with race; Although you may be technically right that 'h'wyte peepol' isn't a race, we still define it based on certain parameters so as to fit our need to explain things. Is that perfect? Of course not, but it suffices adequately, and muddying the waters as you do adds nothing of value, nor does it allow greater ability to explain race and ethnicity. Certainly, the fools who claim they are all equal need to take a class on genetics, although I do not blame supremacists since playing up your perceived in-group as the best is a natural function we have.

Typical fucking liberal. The gulag is too good for people like you.

I know plenty else.

Typical fucking kike.

Racism is a spook, imperialism is a spook, and society is a spook tbh

That image doesn't really make any sense, Holla Forums does believe that white men built western civilization, because they did… they also believe that Jews usurped the power and run everything. The average Holla Forumsack also admits that the death of the west is in part the result of sheltered white liberals who vote for mass immigration. So, that image is a strawman.

We're not liberals

Lol

This fucking thread made my night. You commie bastards can be alright

All this for in the name of Hillary Clinton or in the name of "OMG Donald Trump!!!!" You'd probably be better off just ending it all now for yourself if this is what your life has become.

Lel. Also fuck you.

Welp, you wouldn't be a republican if you weren't a liar, right?

How about actually reading the thread, you retarded faggot? Really? This is the best trump can afford? Damn he is fucking poor.

Some people actually believe in the we wuz kangz maymay, yknow.

Yes, I'm paid to post for Trump. The fucking delusion of you liberals is beautiful. And I did read the thread, your other posts are equally retarded.

OP, You managed to provoke what is a really shit board to come together long enough to collectively shit down your throat. No one's replied to your last monologue in a few hours. Id say its time to call it a night.

Well, obviously you didn't. Because you're still spamming the "CTR SHILL!!" spam garbage as instructed, despite making it in no uncertain terms clear that I don't like Hillary Clinton.

Sure, but they're a minority and idiots

Leftist parties are currently more popular in europe than otherwise, so not really.