WHERE IS THE CRACK

WHERE IS THE CRACK
REEÉEÊËĘĖEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

go to the share thread retard

Might as well steal a car. Fuck off piratefags.

You're not missing a whole lot, the game's mechanically alright but the AI is super shitty and makes the campaigns tedious as fuck.
Basically the AI is made to piss you off rather than be enjoyable to play against or to try and win the game.

same shit as in every other total war game

these games have always been bad

only reason they have a following is that ca basically has a monopoly on this kind of game

A lot of anons seems to love them though. Why?

DUBS THREAD

Forgot my sage. Forgive me senpai.

Because there's no other game of that type.

If you're looking for crack it might be better to ask a nigger then an image board.

Buy it, it's a good game.

Use a fucking mod then. With Steel Faith the AI regularly attacks even fortified cities.

Jesus

The DLC is absolutely solid, I didn't know I wanted a story driven campaign in Total War until I played the Elves. But having that "final showdown" with that beatman lord was really neat.

Beastmen and King+Warlord are good, but the Forest Nigger DLC is too pricey for what it offers.

Elves is the best DLC so far.

same buthole that dishonored 2 is

Fucking poorfags.

Post more of that cloud girl

But TW:W sold really fucking well you cockmongler.

No game has ever failed because of piracy.

I would if i could
Also there is a higher chance i will go to jail if i steal a car then if i steal a game

It is not like poorfags would buy a game in first place.

Explain this

Wew really hard

Jewery just to get pg rating

Not a new thing, IIRC they did it with Shogun 2 and Rome 2 too

Correct. Although, to be fair, they added a bit more than just blood effects for this one since you can also get new events with it.

Now I know why so many casuals love this game, it's for people that want to play Total War but can't actually play Total War. You don't even have to win the battles, you can totally rely on OP hero units.

I thought you could pirate it if you use linux , though?

Giving a fuck about TW MP.

Let me guess. He was the undead? The only way i can see you killing several armies is if you were a dwarf on defense and the undead units are garbage. But they have their strength in magic.

He waited until I killed every single one of his regular units before he sent his heroes in. I'm not exaggerating when I say he fucking sucks at Total War and RTS's in general. Apparently he had a thing where not only could his general use a heal spell every few seconds but he also healed himself every time he got a kill (not a unit kill either, I mean with every individual soldier he killed) which basically made him invincible in melee, and by this point I'd already used most of my ammo so I had no choice but to watch as 2 or 3 heroes massacred my entire army.

No wonder he got shit on, the vampire counts have the worst infantry in the game even worse then the empire. Vampire heroes have alot of armor though (with the exception of the Banshees ) so only high moral armour piercing dwarves should fight against those hero's. Also remember that the undead are the hard counter to dwarves. Vampire lords cause terror on most of your units so they are more likely to route entire armies when they see other units running in fear. Invest in longbeard great weapons since they have armor piercing damage and encourage the troops around. If the vampire lord is on a flying mount bring slayers. If that retard charges into your lines with slayers around they'll turn him into veal. Bonus since slayers will never run away and aren't affected by terror or morale.

Cairnwraiths

Vampire counts have the best infantry

Gets funnier every time.

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/ and stay there

I guess you never played literally any other total war game online and seen the deep and enriching strategy of using nothing but light cavalry

Every faction in the game fucks cairnwraiths since everyone but the dwarves have a good arsenal of magic damage. One fire wizard is enough to bring several cairn wraith units to their knees. Cairnwraiths are only good against dwarves and orcs.

Yeeeaaaa, even modded those guys aren't very good.

This is how I know Holla Forums has gone to complete shit.

How the fuck did you even lost against 'OP' hero units while you have an entire army plus ranged troops as the Dwarves. Thunderer melts those faggots like a searing hot knife through butter. You somehow got 'flanked' by lone hero units or you cannot set up defensive position for shit as the Dwarves on the bloody 'defence'?

You deserve everything you got and worse.

Also back to O/T, I'm a bit on the fence about this game.. On the one hand I fucking love total war, but on the other CA have done an absolutely autistic job of making sure multiplayer is unbalanced and that the factions complement each other nicely. I'm a filthy heretic, and I want to bathe in the blood of my enemies for the dark gods - so why in the name of fuck am I having to plan EVERY action so carefully and meticulously when Chaos' basic modus operandi revolves around 'Beat the fuck out of them till they're all dead.'

CA were so scared of making Chaos OP that they did a full 180, made their units too expensive, and now they just ended up being really shit instead, and you have to take rediculously unconventional armies into MP to have any chance of winning/making any form of dent.

In singleplayer it's a fucking joke, once you get chosen the enemy might as well give you their rectums on a silver platter, and it's SO FUCKING easy to build an armies worth of Chosen that the game just really doesn't offer any challenge after that. Played on Very Hard but savescummed fairly regularly tbf fam.. The AI still plays like a retard regardless though.

Get your shit together CA, you're not the ones who have to suffer the game play you create for others.

you also need to avoid using auto-resolve because it doesn't give any bonuses to enemy armies so its like playing on normal if you use it.

I had literally killed every single regular unit he had before he sent his heroes in, and by then all my ranged units were out of ammo or only had a volley or 2 left. And not only do heroes get an obscene amount of health but he was constantly healing himself so that never would have been enough.

I couldn't target them because he left them back in the deployment zone. He didn't use them to support his troops at all, he just waited until I killed all his units then walked into my castle and started slaughtering my guys with his heroes like it was a fucking MOBA.

Shit mate, tbh I saw Joey and that guy spamming it so much in the TW streams before the game was actually released that I ended up doing it myself. Little did I know this was to avoid time constraints and that auto resolve is mostly OP

Vamp Heroes are very good units, but they are not invincible, any ranged fire would bring them down good. I think the problem you faced was that some of their units replenish health, and as the Dwarfs it's difficult to say what units would do best against them but IMO the slayer king, a master engineer and plenty of armored units should deal with them just fine.

Also don't Dwarves have some dispel magic shit or something? Practically invaluable against OP magic, like Vamp counts.

That said sounded like you were unprepared for having to deal with 'Hero units.' This TW differs from the others in that such units can actually do a lot of fucking work. If you come under the same problem again get some Gyros and keep harassing them so they have to use up all their regen or something.

Play call of warhammer instead

It's like you're asking for your game to crash.

if you don't want to pay money for games its better than nothing

It's too late for me fam, I bought it pretty soon after it first came out to get the free Warriors of Chaos shit.
I don't think I was dismayed enough to be dissapointed, I wasn't perturbed enough to be put off, but I know I didn't feel fully satisfied. If I had to rate would give it a 7-8/10

Why do people like this guy so much? His buff's are shit when you could have another unit instead and his combat is ass.

He unintentionally played you like a fiddle. You wasted all of your ammo on shit mobs so that he could rush you with his hero's without worrying about getting shot.
Protip He has a limit to how much he can heal and regenerating troops take extra damage from fire.

I started it up to see what the fuss was about. I picked the dark elves since I played dwarves and undead to hell and back on total wawa. I got placed on a huge map that takes several turns just to get to an enemy city. Since it's so huge most of the AI bundles their armies up and turtles or they send it all away so you never fight any huge battles because you have to worry about a full stack coming to your province while your army is several turns away on a fucking boat. I would rather play vanilla.

Same here, I'm one of the people here who has a hard on for massive undead armies. I couldn't resist getting it for the vampire counts

Try Beginning of the end times, it's a loot more improved and crashes much less than the original russians mod

The only thing worth getting from Warhammer is the Skarsnik DLC. Anything else is not worth it.

Actually that is the mod I tried whoops.

reported

CPY is probably waiting for all the dlc to be released before cracking it, so we can play the ultimate version.

that's a load of shit, didn't stop anyone from cracking doa5lr or CKII

I can't wait for Holla Forums to play it so we can discuss it. This thread is the most discussion I've seen on total wawa ever.

people have played it but there's really dedicated autists who always derail threads into "muh denuvo" or "muh medieval 2 mod" or "muh warscape"

I've noticed a pattern with Holla Forums. They shit on SJW's for hating games based on principals but then they turn around and do the exact same thing. Whether a the creator is a jew or SJW if the game is good isn't that reason enough to play it? Not that you should give money to them

But that's antisemitic.

There goes the thread. There really is no talking to them.

Holla Forums doesnt try to ruin the careers and slanderize the developers that dont stick to their specific political viewpoints. They just make fun of them and not buy their games. Course Holla Forums doesnt have to, as most sjw developers and companies are masters of ruining their careers already.

just download EB and reinstall rtw faggot there was a recent update

Webcomics were a mistake.

Come now

Just download EB2 and reinstall M2TW.

"no"

In most cases people come here because they don't want to see endless bullshit about the latest AAA socjuice fest, but it'd be rather hypocritical to shit on those games when we have regular Overwatch Generals and other crap these days.

No it is fucking not.
Vampires' dark magic is literally just a gold with a different image. To the point where you hover over dwarf cities and they're apparently mining dark magic and using it to recruit slayers.
Skeletons have morale.
Skeletons can get tired.
Commanders slowly bleed health cap over time because CA realised that there's nothing stopping you from just melting through hordes of chaff troops with one vampire commander over the span of an hour occasionally hitting 'invoke nagash the heal slut'
The whole thing just feels so lazy. There's a lot of awesome potential when it comes to vampires, where are my conscripted armies of peasants I bring along just so they can die on the field and be risen among enemy troops and fall upon them from every side like the first chapter in rise of nagash?
The magic is also fucking shit. Most spells are totally useless, the only offensive spell worth using was finger of death and that got nerfed to the point where you're wasting magic winds if you cast anything other than invocation of nagash.

I had way more fun playing the Sylvania mod for dominions 4 than this game.

I've yet to see a good proposed alternative to crumbling. They don't rout, they literally fall apart as they're separated from the being holding them together. Hardly perfect but the only alternative I can see is to make them prohibitively brittle. Regarding magic, the issue with offensive magic is simply that it does not scale well with unit sizes because it does the same amount of damage really if they're small or ultra sized. On smaller scales, offensive magic is perfectly fine. In true total war fashion however sadly, mods fix it.

Definitely agree with you on the magic/gold/teef issue however. Some factions should not be able to trade with each other, or even engage in diplomacy such as Dwarves with Orcs.

Chaos already can't sign peace deals.
A lot of the campaign mechanics are just stop-gap measures because it's ultimately still the same system they used in Attila so I assume certain things are hardcoded and can't be worked around.

7 playable factions

3 of those you have to pay for and whose cost comes to an additional $42 on top of the base game price of $60

Skeleton morale is a translation of a translation of a tabletop rule anyway. When two units fight in melee the losers have to make a morale check modified by how badly they lost or rout, since skeletons don't run away they suffer additional losses instead depending on how badly they failed the check.
Also without a commander skellies disintegrate rapidly.
In TW It's really best to model as "morale" that makes your units die if it gets low.

Go play dominions.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wew, what a fun thread.
Game was cracked by 3DM, I believe. Go download a repack from your favourite torrent aggregate site.

Linux version is since it doesn't use denuvo.
It's an option if you have mastered the art of linux graphics drivers and have a GPU they bothered to utilise properly. Performance is worse than windows either way.

I bet you're a Byzantiboo Rome 1 autist.