CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. Report Gamespot to the FTC
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gamespot-fails-to-disclose-and-identify-affiliate-links/12971/
5. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
6. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
7. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
8. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/pc-gamer-says-they-chose-to-ignore-corruption-gamergate-uncovered/16151/
- archive.is/KmxAS
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/11/crash-override-network-chat-leaks-re-added-to-wikipedia-article/17063/
- youtube.com/watch?v=Rol6HJ1uVjs
- youtube.com/watch?v=26tQ_Lm1oxA
- youtube.com/watch?v=eaKzo9SU9h0
- archive.org/details/13397040FILE1
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5j7az8/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_update_new_filing_system/
- www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcDVvqv93CM

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6icQT
twitter.com/HoneyBadgerBite/status/820071287376613376
exhentai.org/g/1017783/99ec96ae4e/
8ch.net/pol/res/8770115.html
twitter.com/i/moments/820005467241885697
twitter.com/JoYurcaba/status/819955571466108929
twitter.com/BGoob18/status/820000539048079360
archive.is/DCxmB
twitter.com/hashtag/RulesForWomensMarch?src=tren
breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/13/milo-abc-uc-davis-hot-coffee/
twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/820108176267710467/video/1
twitter.com/joss/status/820117663766573057
facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/820411918096705/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown
news.utexas.edu/2006/11/27/psychology
web.archive.org/web/20040102150302/http://www.ksba.org/KSA1203school violence.htm
web.archive.org/web/20010417023142/http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/shooting/0615pad1.shtml
psychologytoday.com/blog/inside-out-outside-in/201212/violent-video-games-and-movies-causing-violent-behavior
archive.fo/8FV8B
store.steampowered.com/app/469820/
archive.is/IEAfB
archive.is/MDcuI
archive.is/aaOU1
archive.is/0RR9R
archive.is/L6mJq
archive.is/majfI
bonegolem.wordpress.com/2017/01/11/under-the-iceberg-media-and-the-axioms-of-communication/
archive.is/fmxCj
twitter.com/hradzka/status/820105328733908997
archive.is/6qJ8a
exhentai.org/g/811436/d064f47995/
exhentai.org/g/732803/273f87f945/
exhentai.org/g/970111/e9c76c6627/
exhentai.org/g/795608/46c6ade4fb/
facebook.com/svenskapcgamer/posts/1290311941011983
archive.is/bUFe2
lewdgamer.com/2017/01/14/interview-sierra-lee-creator-last-sovereign/
youtube.com/watch?v=xxnE6h0MeGE
a.uguu.se/CgwbrIixGijo_17MinutesofTHELEGENDOFZELDABREATHOFTHEWILDNintendoSwitchGameplay.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first

Much better thread.

Old bread: archive.is/6icQT

WE HAVE A GAY INFORMANT

twitter.com/HoneyBadgerBite/status/820071287376613376

I want Trudeau and his flunkies gassed. When feminists find about this and try to kill the Honey Badgers, will Justin hand them the victory? Hopefully we'll see at least a few more SJWs kill themselves now that Trump's getting in.

never EVER fuck your shit up
its super gay

GAME INFORMER ISSUE 286 JANUARY

Fucking Hipster Clique.
Christ.

CAN'T STOP PURE LOVE

its all from the same book

No thanks, GayInformer. I think I'm good.

what bullshit is this

But remember, despite all this universal praise of a shitty smut VN from the same people who condemned Japanese smut VNs and said they should be censored, they are not a clique!

Go away

Yeah and your kind bitched too much that Rapelay was so bad that it's never coming out of Japan. Thanks.
I bet you that if you showed them Rance, they would scream and have an aneurysm because Rance is a rapist

See I told you faggots it was leftypol revoltfag shills pushing that Miranda is a furry

this just confirms it

Why not just report it?

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Just accept that you are a furry.

REPORTED

What's the title?

I suggest uploading it on imgur so its all in one place

pappy's finally back to drawing with color
can't wait to see fully finished lewds

Me or the game?

Both

I agree, it's not like there's anything wrong with being a furfag. :^)

exhentai.org/g/1017783/99ec96ae4e/

Thank ye kindly.

don't bully me

did I stop using colour for that long? BW is just easier and faster for quick reaction pics for imageboards

for her

It's too fucking hot today, I'm sweltering

I want to fuck erin

I've been watching Yandere Simulator just to see how big of a trainwreck it becomes
Unsurprisingly the faggot is now thinking about removing panty shots because people have been complaining about it being "distasteful"

The first half of 2017 January was a big letdown.

Will imgur ban the images for hatespeech because

I'm well aware.

Really? I thought we've gotten great salt, a few scattered happenings and I'm still feeling pretty good.

8ch.net/pol/res/8770115.html

Saw this on Holla Forums. Figured you faggots might get a few laughs out of it.

That shit was how he ragequit from here, and seems he's starting to do the same song and dance over at plebbit

CUCK DEV CUCK DEV YOU NEVER FOOLED ME

fuck off Zoe

To be expected now that he's traaded in for a tumblr/reddit audience and needs to keep kotaku happy so he can have another interview with them. By the time it's released (I remember him saying 2019 was an optimistic release date) it will be bland forgettable garbage due to playing it safe.

but this week
Gravity rush 2

I'm sorry. Please to bully me.

You have no idea how mad that makes me. That and the fact that they're finally making a game I really want, but it's Switch exclusive. I'm either going to end up getting a Switch used for that ONE game, or never playing it, because fuck if I'm buying Smash Switch if these niggers want me to pay to play online. Fuck right off with that gay shit.

rage quite from here was over inventory system, he's now talking about removing the panty shots you send infochan

Chelsea is a woman, this is just her attention whoring for more patreon shekels.

Hahahaha.

That was his currency system! He'll have to completely rework it. What a fucking idiot.

She must be losing Patreonbucks

Sorry, but the SJW community only gives the love to transwomen.

I keep telling you guys, he's gonna milk the patreon as much as he can then he'll do a kickstarter and pull a Mighty No.9

I don't know about your opinion guys but I really think Current Tasks and Ongoing discussions in the OP are really saturated?

We should erase some old stuff from there before we get link limit advice.

You think I'm not mad? Do you know how much I fucking loved Splatoon? Not to mention battles and trades will need a subscription for future pokemon titles.

Vidya is still shit, tho. You know things are fucked when mobile gaming are overtaking PCs and consoles, and it's not the casuals that are to blame.

not many people have mentioned it since maybe its not really revealed outside a few people talking

but she got a boob job and some other cosmetic surgery in the last couple years

I still think they're primarily to blame, And Japan. Because they're retarded and don't know what they have. They're too busy trying to commit suicide because of their terribly depressing lives.

Oh, and apparently the "free monthly games" expire after a month instead of being available as long as you sub. I can't wait until the Switch gets cracked and pirates get them all for free forever.

I'm glad I never played Splatoon, because then I'd be mad about paid online for Spla2n as well. I just really wanted a Fire Emblem musou, ever since I discovered the series so long ago. I'm also mad that literally 80% of the characters we know so far are from the two latest games, both of which fucking sucked. It's like if they announced Hyrule Warriors and the characters were
Fire Emblem's been around since 1990 and the best you can do is Chrom, three characters from Fates, and Marth? Throw something in there for the rest of us, fuck. The least you could have done is hinted at Hector or Sigurd or the twins from 8. Nope, fuck you, here's more characters from the only games normalfags know. I wish I didn't live so close to other people, so I could screech autistically about it and get it out of my system.

Well, yeah, Nintendo didn't give her any excuse to cry crocodile tears this time, and the Eron shit's over with. The Oppression Olympics are the only thing keeping it inflated, at this point.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

She has a vagina instead of the gaping wound that trannies have. Really not debatable that she's a woman.

Wouldn't be an issue if this was isolated, but this shit is spreading through the rest of the civilized world. Now western civilization has two choices: death by cultural enrichment, or suicidal depression.

Good video games may be a distraction and form of escapism, but bad video games will only accelerate the process of extinction.

In fact you know what once I'm done scouring websites for a hard shell wii u pad case that ships to canada and doesn't cost an arm and a fucking leg I'm just going to go to the park and let out an autistic fucking howl. I don't care if I bother them, that's 3 blocks away from my house.

I don't understand how this image works, I saw something similar on Holla Forums almost half a decade ago that scared the shit out of me.

If I'm remembering right, it's just multiple layers.

you do not know how many cockmonglers wanted groose
As for paid online, meh, I never used it, free or no. I am curious however, if they will use sonys approach and allow for third parties to use their own sevices and even choose to let their online to be free of the subscription or microsofts approach where everything is bound to the pay subscription. And they will probably be forced to make their account system floating type like psn despite not wanting to.

Is that the new You die a hero or live long enough to be the villain?

Going by the current shit they have up that should be good for a laugh. Goddamn i don't regret selling that censorbox

I know courts are slow, but damn.

I choose depression over cultural enrichment is that's the option

Better die fighting for something than die living for nothing

I didn't want to list Groose because he's popular, but he's the only Skyward Sword character I know. It just bothers me that the cast so far is literally
Like you couldn't at least reveal all lords? Take the two brothers out of the trailer and put lords from other games in there.
FUCK.

They couldn't even add Ike?

Exclusive deals akin to ps+ extra discounts of an additional 10%. Theoretically if you buy alot of digital bleck games the online should cover itself, but thats if you are a digital shopaholic who hates physical goodness or notice games on massive discount, which nintendo has never really done willingly.

Ike is in Smash, so casuals know him, so he'll probably be in.

I am so glad I never got into fire emblem regret not getting into advance wars though

Well Nintendo is picking up more and more shekel squeezing industry habits so I would not be surprised if they made more lords as DLC.

It's for the best, if you don't play them you'll never have to worry about an "Advance Wars: Awakening" happening.

Born just in time for waifus to be DLC

Days of Ruin wasn't even bad (though it wasn't amazing either), but the franchise seems to have been dropped entirely.

Isn't Ike like the Luigi to Marth's Mario? Maybe Nintendo is telling us something here…

I can blank bad shit from the brain I do every day, its a shame we will never get a good gits live action.

Well since I'm having a discussion in the previous bread with the guy that is our baker, I will ask you something it has been asked to you plenty of times.

I do have a question for you anons and friends of mine.

What's the reason you are still here, fighting this long fight against the bad practices of press, and bringing ethics in vydia journalism?

Allow me to go first, for Robin Williams, if LW has not used his death to push her agenda and her shitty game, I wouldn't be here enjoying the saltfest of these guys.

So, you next, is good to remember from time to time why are we here to not lost our minds.

Its a bad reason but I have no friends and I like talking to you all.

Blame miyamoto and nojs board of directors, he tries to not keep franchises that conflict read play similarly alive together.

Oh, did I mention I have a friend who will shill "muh paid online" because "muh servers" while not realizing xbones yeah, hes a dumbass and he even hates it and regrets not moving on to ps4 servers have been mostly covered at this point and what the subscribers pay is mostly gravy.

Not in the trailer. He'll probably be in the game. Japan loves him.

Oh, I'm sure everyone I want will make it. I just don't like that it's going to be so heavily based around two of the worst games.

I wish it had died. Better to end than to live on as a half-assed waifu sim, torn between expanding the waifuism for the waifufags Awakening brought in, and cutting it out for the casual Americans it also brought in.

I am your friend user, remember that, I might not know you, I might not see you, but everyone who has laugh with me at the stupidity of SocJus is a friend of mine.

I would invite you to a beer if I know where you live and of course if I could tolerate alcohol

Don't remind me.

It's for the best. Same with F-Zero and Metroid. I'll cry if F-Zero: Awakening is announced.

I'm still here because Japanese video games continue to get censored or localized in the name of trying to gatekeep what's allowed and what's not in the west.

How the fuck do these things happen

twitter.com/i/moments/820005467241885697

oh shit SJWs on suicide watch

I fight, because our enemies make the best salt.

I fight, because Kek has gifted us the most hilariously incompetent enemies in existence.

I fight, because I love the innocence of normalfags, I love all of you, and I dont want to lose either. So take my headpats and win, win you fools.

Video games are all I have. I have a bad heart. I'll be dead before 40. Maybe before 30. Video games were always my main hobby because I couldn't do a lot of what I wanted to as a kid. At least I can try to make them a little better before I go.

twitter.com/JoYurcaba/status/819955571466108929

Wow, Look at that reflection

That's not gonna stop anyone. Now, put that law in the Northeast, Northwest and California and THEN you'd start to make a difference.

There should be a law that no institution that receives government funding should teach this shit. All it really is is teaching socially acceptable forms of racism.

You know, they shit on Arizona so hard, but U of A is among the most SJW institutions out there. They're giving two people a total of half a million a year to be "diversity officers."

I'll be happy as long as it triggers all of U of A into suicide.

Because microsoft had to damage control after the xbone debacle, and saying "temp ownership" would only piss the cocksuckers more. they get around by only giving out old/cheap titles, sony tries to give out more recentish titles.

They can take shit but not dish it.
GOLDEN RULE IS A BITCH WHEN YOUR ENEMIES ONLY REPEAT WHAT YOU PULL BUT BETTER.

Now that's what I'm talking about. How much longer before we get this on a nationwide scale? Anything we can do to speed this along? Imagine if something like Game dev classes were cut, IGDA, GDC, etc. would melt down.

This. If they wanted to deal a lot of damage, they would pass that in California, Washington, or Oregon.

Exactly. If they have come to the point where they are afraid of walking on eggshells because some landwhale is complaining about lolis, then something has to be done.
SJWeebs especially piss me off.

That's not really been true for a year or so, or when they are more recent its garbage indie games noone is interested in.

twitter.com/BGoob18/status/820000539048079360

That is some Grade A top cancer.

Did they whine about her crying too?

Did they say it's progressive that she's not as attractive?

I wonder why.

The part that makes me really sad is that I had hoped that when it got too bad, Japan would just stop selling its games in the west, and since they could focus on their domestic audience, Japanese games would feel Japanese again. Instead, they're just trying harder than ever to ignore their domestic market and make games to appeal to people who don't play video games. I had hoped it would only be the big publishers like SE or Capcom that did this, but even niche games like the latest Sword Art Online game are being pre-censored.

"Let's talk about" = "Listen to me preach about"

I kind of hope some nip just goes full Yamaguchi on one of their CEOs.

Corporate shitheads who don't even know their actual audience.

They'll return to serving the perverts over there who also want good games or fucking burn.

ARCHIVE

Never since they are going after low effort esport money, and square has other problems, like forgetting how to make games play well.

Indeed.

Archive: archive.is/DCxmB
Thanks, badangler.me.

We've been rused.

to be honest I really don't like how zelda looks in botw
but it just sounds pathetic winning about how her outfit still looks too princessy and real woman don't wear dresses. It must be a slow day for them.

Article seems to actually be talking about how she liked how Zelda looked.

Honestly, the gerudo looked better, but its a fucking gerudo so she is going to be a bitch and a thief. On a side note, weren't the zora supposed to become the bird people? What is the point of making a fucking retarded timeline if you don't even follow it?

Think that only took place in one of the two timelines.

I don't know I just skimmed though it and saw something on the lines of how it is great how she is wearing pants

the theory is that the bird people are not the same bird people from wind waker

Immeasurable, unrivaled hatred and lust towards unrelenting punishment for such unbearable and evil moral authoritarian shit. Not even joking.

I am partially driven solely on spite and anger. Also, fighting for the mandatory right to enjoy tits and ass.

Because I had friends who fell into the cult of Social Justice and I want to be able to guard myself against it. And also to mine salt, though that's a secondary reason.

I am so fucking happy gerudos are back and if the old 8/v/ links are more true, which so far they predicted the ruto, zora and gerudo, the gerudo is your best bud. and din

And also because 4chan sucks dick.

F-forbidden love!

>and din
and N?

Ethics in gaming journalism? You're thinking small, user. I'm here to put feminism, social justice and cultural Marxism in their place, what should had been done decades ago, in the gutter. ALL. OF. THEM.

out of curiosity, what's your opinion on lesbians

What, her and the alien guy? Not really. That's why I dropped it.

not kidding user, shes supposively din, goddess of courage, so expect her to be obnoxiously headstrong.

They're hot.

twitter.com/hashtag/RulesForWomensMarch?src=tren

TIME FOR KEKS

Mark, please delete first shitty exaggerated edgy post since I can't for some reason. My anger is much better lately and I simply channel it into full on, but not physical, aggression. My hate is finally cold like I've been implored to work towards countless times. And I'll use that chill to freeze these scum into their final triggering.

I fight for revenge for absolutely everyone needlessly having suffered for the most pathetic and retarded reasons by plunging these filth into complete ruin and despair for my twisted perception of "justice". I fight for my fellow man and woman I've finally learned to care about to work with for a better future and happiness for those deserve it. I fight to clean house and finally push back against the elite and all their bullshit.

And I fight for the natural unarguable right to enjoy tits and ass on idealized drawings of teenage girls and women.

Delete it yourself; use the little arrow on the side.

Cleanse the Earth. Purify it.
The madness these morons indulge in daily cripple themselves and everyone they touch like a mental plague.
In fealty to the Emperor of Mankind.

Excellent. It sounds like you have forged and tempered your brittle iron into tough and useful steel.

PEACE IS A LIE, THERE IS ONLY PASSION

EQUALITY THROUGH HATRED.
PEACE THROUGH FEAR.

I have always spout these words, but is even possible to achieve something using hatred and fear this way?

Don't use your emotion like a club. Channel it, shape it, and temper it.
t. sith lord

To have an enemy so hated that you can unite with other people you dislike against it.
To stave off a war that would cause world-wide annihilation by promising to end them too.
Well within the realm of possibilities.

It's all about humor. Humor is one of humanity's strongest tools. It lets us enjoy concepts that we've never heard before. It lets us gain entertainment from linking concepts in a way we never thought of before. It allows us to entertain ideas without taking them seriously.
Humor builds friendships. I terrorize my siblings with horrible puns that span multiple languages, and that just brings us closer. I can call my friend a cuck, he can call me a fag, and 1 minute later we're laughing it off and having fun playing vidya. It doesn't matter who we are, where we came from or what we believe in, humor transcends all boundaries like race or religion, and builds powerful bonds between people.

Ever noticed how SJWs aren't funny? Their attempts at humor come off as propaganda at best, and "Everyone I don't like should suffer" at worst. If I say "Apple stopped making black macbooks because they run faster", the black guy will laugh and the SJW will be offended. If I say "Some terrorist is going to be massively disappointed when he finds out you're one of his 72 virgins" the Muslim will laugh and the SJW will cry. This is because they don't understand humor. Their idea of bringing people together is to enforce boundaries to lock people down, so that nobody will ever be offended. The problem is that this only creates acquaintances, not friends. They end up with these frigid, sterile relationships, where nobody wants to do anything out of fear.

I don't agree with that. I want to bring back humor. Laughter brings people closer, playing together forms and hardens friendships, and vidya is one of the most powerful bonding forces I have ever experienced. I don't want them to take that away. Pics vaguely related, we find these funny but they're rape-enabling and racist according to Social Justice
Also I'm a sandnigger and hate them trying to hijack everything I do. Their whining about how rape is a part of Islamic culture just directs more hate towards me, and that fucking "soldier becomes queer transgender muslim" story triggers me harder than any prophet drawing antics. I want to bring people together, and they just push people away from me

SJWism is very burgeoise. Like in the classical sense of "you plebs should be calm and civilized and be bland" with a side dish of "How DARE you!" rich aristocrat whining.

She got a lot of expensive crap, this is from her vine around december 2015. She also has stage lightning shit on her room

Its funny because its true
qatar user?

breitbart.com/milo/2017/01/13/milo-abc-uc-davis-hot-coffee/
twitter.com/ABC10Frances/status/820108176267710467/video/1
Holy shit, these anti-milo protests are getting fucking more ridiculous each time

Unfortunately not. I'm the Pashtun guy, although I've only mentioned that once

social justice is a religion of peace

It's been almost two and a half years, and these fuckers are still doing the same old song and dance routine to keep control of The Narrative.

Wew, someone call Hillary and the puritan police, also, some hipster faggot attacked ABC? hahaha.

And Zoe Quinn is its prophet

Someone went off their meds.

Seriously sounds like all the self-loathing and guilt she's built up from being a colossal slut has caught up with her and now she's channeled that into "I hate who I am, so I want to be something else!"

All that talk of Bowie is her trying to say she wants to make a new identity so she doesn't have to hate herself for being a god awful lying, manipulative, vindictive, petty, slutty, walking shit city of a person.

She doesn't have gender dysphoria. She's trying to develop a dissociative personality disorder.

Because the FTC is counting on us to be the thoroughest resource available.

Which is par for the course. Nothing's ever her fault, in her world. If someone accuses her of being a shitty person, then it's obviously because they did something bad to her, and she'll run to the newspapers to let everyone know that so-and-so is a scumbag for calling her a scumbag.

meh, I dont hate sandniggs unless they are obnoxious, violent or abuse others, but that goes for any ethnicity, I try not to think in terms of absolute black and white. That said Id sooner assault the ones who roll over for you and eagerly suck your dick just to not look like a bad person than you.

And that new personality will be just as bad if not worse. inb4 this is prep for an insanity plea

Got tired of the perpetual censorship and blatant hypocrisy, if there's one thing I hate more than anything on this earth its hypocrisy.

I have been taking a huge step back, not like before with emails and twitter and everything every single day, to much stuff to do and I will admit it was getting to me for awhile, like actually affecting me, how I acted, my overall health so I stepped back, I check on here sometimes but not as often as I used to.

Take breaks people, don't hang in there 24/7

I finish what I start. So many people have flaked out, burned out, or outright turned against us that its enough to make me heartsick sometimes. I didn't know exactly what I was getting into back in 2014. None of us did. But that's no excuse to be a quitter or a burnout or a turncoat. The price paid if #GG fails will be the cascading end of civil society. The tools and weapons we created, and the avenues of attack we've pioneered will never be allowed to be effective again. The enemy is like the Borg - they will adapt. We have one shot to change the world, and the stakes get higher every time we win.

I've never in my life put down a game because a boss was too hard. When the going gets tough, the tough level up.

I read this article recently. It was incredibly faggy!

I don't see the point in putting romance options or even actual sex in video games that aren't meant to be porn games. I can understand putting sexual elements in a game like occasional nudity or titillation but the actual act of sex in game is just pointless. You're not actually having sex with these characters. It's all just pretend. None of it makes your gay little shipping fanfiction real. Why focus on it at all?

tl;dr "It's okay when we do it!"

FTFY

They get romance ideas from pornographic romance novels, we get them from the bards of old, where the cuddling and hugs are more lewd than getting fucked silly

Because SJWs are such loathsome, miserable creatures that they seek games which simulate having friends or having some kind of meaningful emotional experience.

The same can be said of weebs and cute things.

"The chase is better than the catch" as Lemmy would say.

Rock on, lemmy, rock on.

What really gets me is that they try to say the sex scenes are "romancing." No, you're just fucking. "Romance" shouldn't mean "I flirted with you once, now take your pants off."

The same can be said of Holla Forums and their fascination for dead tyrants.

We're all the same, so we should embrace our differences.

It's all about intention and presentation. Weebs know what they are and what they are doing. They know that VNs and waifus are simply surrogates for real life experiences, but they don't want 3D women and they don't pretend to. They don't act as if their games are revolutionizing the medium or pushing society forward to understand the depth of "emotional truth" that vidya and animu can bring them.

SJWs seek walking simulators and pretentious homosex VNs because they desperately want to be part of their own civil rights movement. They want to feel like they are having some kind of whirlwind, norm-bucking romance with an enlightened individual who will check their privilege before and after asking for their pronouns. To them, their shitty non-games are practically a revolutionary act of queer ally-hood. They are changing the world by promoting some horrendous tranny's latest fujoshi flirting simulator.

lolis = communism
ara = Capitalism

prove me wrong

Since fucking when? The only people I've seen with this problem are SJWs, Journalists, and so-called Academics.

Lolis have never killed hundreds of millions of people. You can also buy them in 2D form, which is inherently capitalist.

Pro tip
You are self-evidently wrong

There was an american vn on the ds at launch that had writing like that and if I remember right, it got panned in nintendo power pretty badly. If it was shit then its shit now, writing ages like milk without culture, not wine.

SJWs have a hard time telling the difference between fiction and reality because they are not living in the real world

Well, it's a case of being unable to write what they have not experienced. Think about how these people act and respond. Short term gratification, with no real effort or interest put in. They do not wish for understanding or forming a connection as much as they preach about it. Likewise, they never experienced true lost either. So, with little experience and a desire to just get the good bits, they create something like that. It's not a big surprise.

Pic 2 and 5 are mostly innoculus, but fuck the one who wrote everything else with a hot firepoker in the eyesocket. Especially the reality from fantasy distinction, the ones they "test" on are usually hopped up on drugs that make even discerning books from reality hard.

Fucking bullshit, the many interactions I've had with anti-video game old people when I was a kid says otherwise

You gotta love how, despite dozens upon dozens of studies showing that's bullshit, they still bring that line out as if it's solid fact.

It's another cop out for bad parenting, like Jesus, just tell your kids not to emulate fucking fiction.

They're not wrong about being concerned with graphics going to uncanny valley though (Not with the kid part though, that's horseshit), I'll give them that.

More shit from Entertainment Software Association of Canada

GEE NO FUCKING BIAS HERE FOLKS
So no american made games then.

But Justin says if you go violent, the enemies win

So… Lara Croft and Samus? Oh wait, the former is now a chronic whiner, and the latter is dead to Nintendo.

twitter.com/joss/status/820117663766573057

The man has completely lost it.

On this, I disagree. I happen to enjoy Cold Steel and Persona a lot.

Sensitive Joss Whedon.

do these people not understand how bingo works?

Did his brain short out half way through that tweet? It seems like he's setting up for a joke at the start, but then the punchline is unrelated to violence, making violence just the conduit of the joke despite him condemning it at the start. What.

Nope. Remember when Josh made "male character bingo" and cried "THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS" when people proved that it could easily be applied to a lot of iconic female characters?

I feel like every time I try to argue with liberals I get pissed off.

Bunch of sheltered babies that don't understand shit.

I have no idea. I was gonna make a joke how it's like if here to say rape was bad and then he wanted Genghis Khan to fuck a boy to death but my brain shorted out.

I want to beat ryan sensless too, but my reason is because he has no spine and would sell his grandma and rape his mom for the right price. Just like joss whedon.

Oh yeah, I remember all the different funposting it caused

That just?

Probably just as in having a strong sense of justice.

Its even worse, stylish clothes circled but not hair.

Many of those spaces can be used against them too. With a few adjustments. Cry baby, Fake News, etc, you see SJWs use them all the time, in addition to the "Drink my enemy's tears".

This is going to be a soft Trump inauguration. Expect an assassination attempt on Jan 20, these people are savages.

Real talk though that second picture has a point, at least at the start. I played RE as a young kid and it left me with a long-lasting fear of anything related to zombies.

Everyone is expecting that. Going to be hard to do something about right now, except get a bunch of people together and do your best to ensure that any attempt fails.

Whatchu got against zombies?

The Ocarina of Time ReDeads did that to me. It only got worse when Wind Waker came along.

Boo

Nothing, now. Looking back, I think it was because I didn't know the controls, so I got killed by the very first zombie, and I was freaking out the whole time. That gave me a fear of zombies until Left 4 Dead came out.

Never had that one. Had an N64, but pretty much no games for it.

cute anime zombies don't count

I would take a bullet for him. But I'm Canuck.

Uncertain on if this was patched or not, but one of the initial releases of Ladykiller in a Bind didn't lockdown the resources and this meant downloading the game had you unwillingly pirating two fonts, did any ever report that to the font owners?
Or if anyone has a newer version of the game can they confirm if this is still the case?

is that why SJWs say 2d girls are CP?

There's the issue.

I once liked Canada, and once again I've been disappointed. I just want everything to burn and rot.

One minute in and I'm already angry.

Did that bitch say they should make the elections on twitter?

No. Only that a government led hashtag was used a bit over a million times.

Full house digits checked speaks truth. And it's usually a dead giveaway anytime a clique shill review mentions how "it's an important work", or "it starts a much needed conversation about X".

The funny thing is hes somehow not a retarded apologists for muslims & denies being connected with Cair

According to socjus, fictional, 2d anything=real life. Unless it is from one of their own. See the example of Sam "GTA virtual rape is real rape" Maggs, who iirc got hired by bioware as some sort of writer. Strange coincidental timing though how she got hired by bioware, after she wrote some glowing pieces about how ME Andromeda is doing important work. :^)

I'm here because, to me, video games deserve just as much respect as literature or cinema. Attacking its content because it is morally inconvenient is a load of bullshit, and until it will be worldwide recognized as free to create and offer anything it desires, I will keep fighting.

Also this post rings very true. Choose your friends by how willing they are to laugh, and enemies by how unpleasant laughing is to them. Twitter activists' "sense of humor", if it can be called one, is always immensely self-important and inoffensive. Just look at webcomics like dumbing of age or questionable content. They rely entirely on self-pleasing "humor", namely "we made fun of someone/something we don't like". That's it.

The fuck, why did I lose my name ? Feels weird as shit now.

Why do you like namefagging so much?

Thats something I've been noticing for a while. It especially shines in the likes of John Oliver and others who base their shtick as Ha ha ha ha look at this idiot and their opinions, isn't it just funny? Get with the times grandpa! and ends it with a shit-eating grin.

That last pic seems outdated by a decade or two. Vidya is expensive is half truth, current year AAA titles can be expensive but not all vidya are AAA cancer. Borrowing or renting, are there still places that rents out vidya in the age of digital distribution? The only ones I can think of have become rare niche places, usually specializing in retro vidya. In store demo, sheeeit, in the era where you can at least look up gameplay video before you drop ducats on it. Everything else seems like the usual bullshit from a syrupfucker organization.

Durrr, that should be not all vidya are current year AAA cancer.

John Oliver would be good if he actually tried to make NEW jokes once in a while. Every single time it follows genuinely, precisely the very same format and even "program". Say this, then say that, then say this, then say that. All the time.
If he were just being informative, some of the issues he presents would be frankly very interesting and compelling, but he has to coat these under worthless puns and "this is bad, so here I'll compare it to something really not bad".

I can't figure out how to get a link to a specific post on facebook, but this might be it.
facebook.com/myiannopoulos/videos/820411918096705/

Little anti-Fa cuck is giving "Krave Maga training and knife grab training" for his little SJW riots/protests. His whole page is full of cancer, cheering on violence, celebrating censorship. Oh, and he's a sad little teenage cuck. Fucking LARPer, nothing else. These fucking lunatics are living examples of fascism.

I guess Gamefly but even then it's pointless considering that if one wants to get AAA cancer, he's gonna be waiting in line till some people are done playing it (Which could take months of completion or it could be like Destiny where they don't want to put it down because it's so addicting) and it's cheaper to buy the old shit off Steam or GoG. That's of course not mentioning piracy.

In general that seems like the case. Though the article still seems to wind up as either trying to be some sort of gatekeeper or a bandwagoneer. Remember that most of the fucks are far more interested in using vidya as propaganda, or to virtue signal or just outright scamming.

I still can't deal with the fact that these idiots demand feminism in gaming and how women need to be taken more seriously even as characters, and literally the first thing they write at lengths about is the way she fucking dresses…

Fuck's sake what's going on I swear to god

It's not just idiots demanding feminism, they also want to turn games into interactive movies because even pedowood doesn't want to deal with their shit and yet for some stupid reason, the industry wants to turn itself into pedowood 2.0 even though it's the worst decision to make because you may as well pop in a movie on your TV, pretend it's a QTE game, and then fast forward to a scene while pretending that you won.

Relax.

That is the most völkisch shit.
Breath of the Wild is probably the last Ninty game I'll buy

nice quads brah
Yeah, closest thing I can think of in my area is maybe only one or two very specialized places, cart based retro vidya rental, and buy&sell. And shit like ebay or ebay like places. Though iirc sometimes a current AAA title does appear on the used market quite fast. Numale Sky for example huehuehue.

"it's ok when we do it" from socjus has become like clockwork at this point.

kek aint that the jew figh style?

Surprisingly accurate bingo tbh. Shame it doesn't achieve anything.

I can't say the same after the local rental places & Blockbuster went belly up, seems that Redbox is what's being used for people to get into the AAA cancer before it gets replaced with another.

Sorry, not actually upset, just really weirded out. The name drops all by itself.

But we make them

No bad tactics.

Your shekel desperation is hilarious

I just visited Twitter for the first time in 3 months. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. The crazy has spread out of control. Liberal lunatics are reaching absurd levels, I don't think the dems will survive 8 years of Trump. By the time he leaves office there will be no people to vote for the dems anymore, they'll all be in insane asylums.

They're so crazy, it just pisses me off. How can someone be so objectively insane, yet still have the same smug arrogance? HOW??

That's called fear, user. It makes you do silly things. Especially when it's your only master.

Or better

checked
Sheeeit, I forgot about redbox. Then again I never really gave those kiosks a closer look.

Delusions of grandeur.

It's just a normalfag's typical rental box, nothing special.

Well they are buying guns

What am I looking at ?

You don't see the dead bodies?

Read the image name you frog bastard.

I do, but I do not know the context.

this nigga never heard of Jonestown

How can someone post on imageboards yet can't recognize the origins of "drinking the kool aide"?

stop drinking the kool-aid

Well… no. I'm not a burger. You guys have killings every other day of the week. You can't expect me to memorize every single one of those.

dont take your name off because you saying super dumb shit

you are one stupid motherfucker

It was a cult suicide lad, I don't think those are exclusive to the US, as truck "accidents" are to nations in the EU.

Nigga this isn't even about being a burger or not. This is about not knowing the most well known mass suicides in the modern era

sensiblechuckle.gif

he a namefag

I'm not taking it off on purpose… for some reason (no idea why), every single time I post, the name drops by itself. Weird as shit.
Also are you retarded ? There are IDs you know

Heh, I'm 'avin a chuckle on twitter.

It was one of the largest mass suicides in modern history you overbaked baguette. Over 900 people died there. See, this is why you should've stopped namefagging a few posts ago. Now everyone knows Val has no clue where "Don't drink the Kool-Aid" even comes from.

Lord have mercy on your tender little bullypussy, you wanted a name so badly I'd either think you were a fucking orphan waiting for his parents to come back or a rentboy begging for a new name while getting fucked in his mouth

Here, open your mouth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonestown

Mate, it's not about being American. It's knowing about where the saying don't drink the kool-aid came from.

You really shouldn't worry about your name being displayed. Thats why I told you to relax.

Why don't you try taking it off on purpose, see what happens?

Huh. I hadn't heard about it. Guess I'll look it up.

Thanks reanon !

that hashtag is fucking pure comedy gold,

I suppose Val being a commie loving socialist totally ignores actual cases of socialism being tried

I'm not "worrying". It's just weird.

Also, sorry, that "lol burger" was just a joke, didn't think it'd be taken this literally.
Also there are a lot of memes we don't know the origins of, guys. Sometimes they're just "sayings", ya know ? I'm sure lots of anons have never bothered understanding where that loss meme is from and yet get what it's about basically

Wait a minute, you know the source of LOSS and why it happened, right?

I've always felt like something was wrong with the last pre-Gamergate years of vidya. Like it wasn't for me, like I wasn't part of something I enjoyed since the NES era. And since Gamergate began, it was pointed out why, and turned out it was because shitty people were pushing their shitty agendas to make vidya a place for them and their friends only.

And I don't want it to happen again. I don't want me or other people to feel excluded from vidya. So I keep fighting.

To be honest, I thought for a bit that they hired Unalterbach's character designer.

Did you know that this image was made by a deranged serial killer? He drew it in his cell right before his execution. One of the guards just posted a pic of it online and that made it a meme.

get reading faggot, then you'll understand why the dems are headed for mass suicides

I spent a few minutes trying to come up with a silly joke for this but everything would make it sound like I was being serious, so, yes, I know about fucking Bum Tickley.

Fuck you now I can't unsee

That's full-on retarded honestly. Cults are just dumb.

Young.

news.utexas.edu/2006/11/27/psychology
>Children are able to distinguish between reality and fantasy between the ages of 3 and 5, according to new research at The University of Texas at Austin.

Below five, is that young enough? Regardless…

December 2003 (?) - Who is to blame for school violence depends on who you ask
>Thompson then cited various studies, including one at Indiana University that he says proves that playing violent games damage children’s brains; that they are unable to decipher reality and what they see on a video game.
web.archive.org/web/20040102150302/http://www.ksba.org/KSA1203school violence.htm

June 15, 1999 - Lawsuits damage grieving community
>He said the games and pornography – all of Carneal's victims were female – triggered the boy's rampage by blurring the line between reality and fantasy.
web.archive.org/web/20010417023142/http://denver.rockymountainnews.com/shooting/0615pad1.shtml

psychologytoday.com/blog/inside-out-outside-in/201212/violent-video-games-and-movies-causing-violent-behavior
Someone commented:

Is this fucking meme ever going to die?! If your kid cannot tell the difference between reality and fiction, consult a psychiatrist NOW. This behavior is part of many document mental disorders (such as certain forms of pathological lying, delusional disorder, and schizophrenia). Pretending that the average, healthy, mentally-balanced gamer is unable to tell the difference is nonsense (and considering the decrease of violence observed for the past 20+ years, I'd even dare to say video games are doing a shitty job convincing people to go on mass rampage and reverse the statistical trend). You could make the argument that "they wanted to imitate a fictional character" and I would listen to it: influence and manipulation can be a thing targetting the general population, but claiming the average Joe is mentally unstable is… well, crazy.

Well you don't always have to have it on, try it for one day.
It's fine if you want to talk about America and hamburgers, I still expect some to know what Jonestown & Columbine are at least.

Wrong guy. is the one you're looking for.

This is your punishment for being a french fag

I know Columbine, had frankly never heard of jonestown. Sorry. Well I mean, I'd heard about the name, but nothing about the details.
No idea if it's just me being dumb or if outside of America this is actually something not that famous.

Ah, my mistake.

its you being an absolute fucking moron

Very powerful.

Are we ever going to get good laptops? I once bought one years ago and it was a total trash device that couldn't even play older games on high details while a cheaper self made computer was able to play those at max details.

advertising for themselves because they know gamers don't pay attention to them. Also what kind of a fucked up headset is that? And why is he wearing those like a retard?

Anyway, the last two days seem pretty boring, did anything happen that I missed? Except for that gildaposter getting banned.

To nobody's surprise, University of Washington wants to be like California and embrace radical diversity
archive.fo/8FV8B
Going on the university page, I came across pic related 2

ate my pic

no
laptops by default wil never be superior or even comparable to an actual PC
even if the internals are equal in power

wtf?! How can Gabe be okay with this shit? offensive, and hate speech shouldn't be a option there.

And while I was looking on Steam, I came across a game where you can play as flaccid dicks (Which is also banned on Twitch)
store.steampowered.com/app/469820/

I think they are really pushing the portability of laptops when you need a suitcase for the bastard.

The mental gymnastics are amazing as always.

On the other side, this is just lame pandering.

Wouldn't it be funny if furry shit started being pushed on Islam?

How can anyone be so wrong on so many levels?

Fucking what?
Oh. That.

It's almost like a two-party system lead to an environment where compromise with the other party was seen as betrayal and weakness, which lead to progressively more and more extreme views, ensuring that each side viewed the other as insane and 'dangerous' in ways that are impossible to quantify except via hyperbole, and as an end result means that the minority will always blockade the majority from progress because God Forbid Those Monsters Pass Any Laws, Good Or Bad!

Literally, if our voting process didn't snub the shit out of new or other parties this wouldn't be a problem because instead of direct opposition you'd have fractional interplay.

I guess that means expecting evidence makes you a neo-nazi :^)

This is some "STAND BACK, I KNOW KARATE" retardation. Not only is training for knife attacks retarded, since you are in a comfortable environment and are fully aware that the knife is coming towards you and even the way it is going to be used in advance, which rarely ever happens in an actual knife attack, especially not in the situation Mike Alex described.

Like, fuck, we just had a presidency where nothing could get done because one branch sat down and decided nothing would pass, and now the other side decided to do the same thing, because 12-16 years without action is totally a good idea, right?

God forbid people reach across the fucking aisle and try to get things done that could benefit the goddamn county, that's out and out betrayal. Fuck.

Like holyshit, they literally lie to themselves. Almost nothing mentioned in that thread is true, much proven false. The version of reality they live in is totally false. They are literally lunatics. Liberal lunatics. Let's go through some.

No, trump supporters have started no riots. Just Hillary voters. Oh, they still do in fact!
Has been proven false. Several times.
Oh noes, not the poor poor media! Boo hoo!
Not a single comment is actually racist. Only when going by lunatic standards, in which everything is racist.
and cleared of all charges. And oh yeah, they ALL waited till a week before the election to call him out? RIIIIIIIGHT.
A religion that hates gays. So, yeah…
Because rioting is overreacting? Cute.
Great argument. So if I call this fellow a chicken anus and he insist that he isn't, it just proves he is one, right?

This is boring, there's way too much to call out here. Literally every single comment in that thread is insane. Fucking nuts.

it's straight forward propaganda. Also noticed how lefties always say that Hillary and Obama support gay rights when in reality they both said that a marriage is between a man and a woman? They make up lies and believe them.

Regarding the honeybadger trial. Hopefully they have a good lawyer and get a fair minded, non activist judge. Akshually I still have to read up further on the detail, what level and type of court it is and is it a judge only or judge and jury and such.

Sally sounds like a bit of a cunt if you. Ask me

I'm not even a Trump fan and I think he deserves at least a few months in office before calling nuclear apocalypses.

Asking people for proof is a Russian diplomat technique inherited by Donald Drumpf and the Alt-Right movement because they are Russian agents. It is understandable.

Also, /fringe/ says you should get ready for catastrophe

those guys are to funny…
Remember all the riots back then when Obama got elected? Yeah, me neither. No idea what's wrong with those guys, they must be brain damaged or something. I also wonder what those deleted comments say. Probably people pointed out that they were wrong.

Of course. Probably even with proof.

What catastrophe?

Delete the "bad posts" and then lock the thread so nobody else can comment in it. This is Reddit today.

Isn't that Kafkatrapping?

No Lyndis no buy.

How old are you? Do you living under the rock? Does all French are dumb as you?

gook ?

Gook?

bane?

Aye.

>tfw make random anonymous post with random stock photo on the internet with a tablet when I got board but then suddenly bunch of detectives reveals my presence
I thought if time passes there will be better chance of getting away but the truth is you anons are evolving into proffesional gook hunters
and also I think I'm being trained to be found, like pet or something

If I change my grammar, will you die?

Establishment Dems are openly malicious toward roughly 60% of the population and silently malicious toward the rest. I'm fine with those shitfucks spinning their wheels as much as possible until they knock off with the cultural marxism and remember why people liked JFK.

(checked)
Hi gookanon. How is your self improvement training going? Have you been able to recite your affirmations?

Her face is fucking ugly. She has a little pig snout for a nose.

That's my problem with it. Pretty much every other girl shown so far have better faces.

While I doubt its the same thing as what /fringe/ is worried about, there are people looking to crack open Saturn's box. Not sure what that will do.

archive.is/IEAfB

You thirsty faggots need to watch vanilla hentai and stop lusting after boys, for kek's sake.

(gook check)
While you're still here, can we get a brief summary of "Operation Hang Park" so far? Will Samsung go down in flames now that they've dragged their execs to the hearing? And is the former UN head Ban-Ki Moon really running for PM now that there's a vacancy and the people no longer trusts the current crop of politicians?

We have made a terrible mistake by getting Trump elected.

Gilda has found irrefutable proof that he is a Russian plant:

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5nx534/ethics_what_has_been_confirmed_at_this_time_from/

The grammar, gookie, it's the grammar.

It's "Do you live under a rock?", which is the present form. You are mixing that form with the present continuous, which is "Are you living".

You seem to have a problem regarding "a" and "the". When you introduce a noun or term, you first use "a", which can be anything. But when the noun or term is already introduced, it's "the", because it can't be anything else. Let me show you with an example.

"A cat". Well, this could be ANY cat. "The cat", you already know what is the cat we are talking about.

"The other day I saw A cat purring."
"Did THE cat do something else?"
"Yeah, THE cat ran away!"

"I told you to get AN aspirine!"
"And I did, here's THE aspirine"

In case you are studying Japanese, this is exactly like the WA and GA particles. To be honest, this A vs THE is a bit more complicated, but for you, this is more than enough.

I hope that was useful.

Gookie, you should spend your free time brushing up on your English so you don't get schooled by a potato like

I've forgot to add that you use the present simple when it comes to routines. If you always live under in the same house, then it's present simple.

The present continuous is about an action you are doing right in the moment. If you are right now doing anything, let's say, posting, then you are posting. But if you talk about it from a general perspective, as something you normally do, then you post, unless that action is happening right at the moment.

gook would you be my cute pet

I saw him first

Was wondering the same when I saw it, but I guess this is one of reddits default rules and you don't want to risk getting banned.

what if he's your pet and you're mine

Wjat if I make my own harem and you are all already included?

I've never used reddit in my life. Is Kotaku in action any good? Do they cover current news about SJWs and stuff?

I just created an account. I use to get my news from twitter, but the whole thing is just frustrating.

Before so that I really must stop killing myself
I always saying "I want to die" like oldmen saying "Oh my back hurts"

The situation is bit fucked. There are absolutely no reliable candidate who deserves to be leader and the infamous Zionist Ban declared to run next election. The election will start withtin a year, if the constitutional court passes the impeachement. And the Choi-gate special investigation task force threatening CEO of Samsung to fucking prison him. I will update tje sitrep soon.

Th.. thx.

DELET THIS

ABSOLUTELY DISUHONORABOO AND SHAMEFUR

I really have played myself on this one.

Circa 2014, KiA was #Gamergate's beachhead into leftist central Reddit.

Today, it's what you get if you take this Holla Forums thread and turn it into it's own site, then add identities to posters and the ability to "upvote" (increase visibility/approve) or "downvote" (bury/disapprove) comments.

There, there, you cutie, no one is perfect, don't worry if I teach you some basic English. I hope you don't mind if I pet your head for a little.

Haven't been to KIA but from what I have heard, they are as cancer as you would expect of Reddit. As retarded as it may sound, your best bet is Holla Forums, you can also go to the "totally un-biased guise, we swear" news boards but they generally tend to end up becoming pretty much the same. Alternatively you can just stop paying attention to the news altogether.

Basically, people think certain major religions like Islam and Judaism are just Saturn/Moloch worship in a new form. The Star of David is the same as Solomon's Key and Islam has that massive cube at Mecca that they pray to. The idea is that maybe the other gods are stuck in Saturn's cube, so they want to bust it open and see what happens.

So? What is going to happen besides a possible assassination, the continued attempts at starting WWIII and all that?

It doesn't make any sense. And there's a warning not to post on it. I hate that posts aren't in chronological order. I can't figure out how to reply to a thread, and not a specific poster, and I'm worried the culture will be vastly different than here and I'll be banned for saying something wrong.

Kinda surprised the game companies are untouched by the Special Investigative task force yet. I'd have expected publishers like Nexon to be in hot water due to those many instances they've tangled with Megalians, Choi's administration, and whatever.

Anyway, thanks for your side, it's good confirmation as it's nearly impossible to trust mainstream media these days. Looking forward to your reports soon.

Iranian immigrant who wanted to go to Milo's lecture gets called racist and whatnot.

Just watch. It's really something.

Instead of saying "I want to kill myself", try saying "I am not perfect but I am getting better. My self improvement makes me strong and happy with each success" :^)

Also "Star of David" is a deceptive term because it didn't actually originate with him, it originated from Solomon. And because it originated from Solomon, when the Israelis were trying to figure out what flag to use, there was a fair amount of outrage among Orthodox Jews when the Star of David was proposed, since they simply wanted a menorah instead.

KiA is gay, don't bother learning it. That place has a shitloaf of shills that jump in to protect big game developers. Also they support bullshit like bf1.

Yeah, it's always like that. Think of it as going to enemy territory.

Personally, I avoid the political shit on reddit (including KiA) directly with my account, as I use it mainly to pull info from gaming communities. I would make sure to log out when I do browse those places so as to avoid falling into the upboat/downboat trap and contribute to that culture.

What is this?

Mate I too didn't know about the Jonestown. Mainly because I don't care anymore, except what's run in my country.

I am personally not aware of any of this Saturn's Box stuff but >>>/fringe/81982 has been flaring up lately and I wanted to discover why and I think this might be it.

Wrong.

>>>/fringe/89629

I completely missed that.

Right now, the attempts at WWIII seem to be more political than religious to me. Unless something really weird happens and it goes onto become the war that pits Zionism against Islam while showing the world the horrors of Atheism.

Yahoo's virtually dying, and Tumblr's going down with them. So SRS is preparing to descend on their corpse like the vultures that they are.

archive.is/MDcuI

A shocking development which surprises absolutely nobody.

Will the things in that thread teach me magic?

I THINK YOU ARE ALL UNBEARABLE FAGETS AND I'M A GOD DAMN SEXUAL JEW

YOU AIN'T GONNA RAPE ME

This is actually over a decade old bad habit since I was teenage
Thx, user. You're better than my shrink.

Well most instances they shat on Megalians, not coopting with them. And only Megalian-apologists left on the political scene are the Justice party, and they already wrecked in half after the declaration of suuport for Megalian.
The Megalian incident with Nexon actually did as favor for them and even some politicians applaused them for having bones, and their revenue actually increased. Seriously, we all now knows the Megalians are fucking batshit insane and no one wanta to be related with such fucking nutjobs. And I don't think Megalians are related with Choi or her goddess cabal. Megalians are mostly funded by Maoists from 80's, who been called as 'NL movement'. Ever heard about the Park regime dismantled a political party unconstitutionally? They're them, sort of.

Nigga I'm uneducated gook person and I know Jonetown, Charles Manson, Waco siege, Aum Sinrikyo, and fucking the Illuminati.
You should care for foreign affir to know more about how this world goes around.

When Kekism will be declared a major religion, it will be.

So Tumblr in action is SRS? SRS is the SJW board, right?

Probably, you'll have to check the moderators' connections/history.
And this is not foolproof as ShitRedditSays' good squad are known for having sockpuppet accounts to evade detection.

Asano ino drew kat

Weird that now we're getting info unfiltered and away from games journalists we're getting a way different picture of "evil" companies like Nexon. It's almost as if their problematic image comes from their overseas branches, like Nexon USA (RIP and good riddance), and say Nintendo of America (please die already, you fucks).

Thanks again.

thanks for appreciating my work

That is because Talmudic Judaism is pretty shady shit. It used to be purely verbal up until the sixth or seventh century and then afterwards only in Hebrew to prevent non-Jews from reading it and later very conveniently omitted or downplayed (you would have an incredibly hard time finding a full free version from a Jewish source online with nothing omitted despite it being an important collection of religious texts in Judaism).

Theres an autism based barrier to entry on leddit which is

What language was it in before Hebrew?
Greek I presume?

the chessboard bear is ashamed

Judaism was always Hebrew, it is simply that they maintained the Talmud through spoken language rather than writing it down for centuries. And when they DID start to write it down, it was very common of them to discourage anyone from translating it. In fact, even now it is common practice to keep each other from mentioning parts of the Talmud and to conveniently ignore its existance when talking to non-Jews, most people don't even know that the Torah isn't their only religious text and that they very rarely pay attention to it.

It shows everyone how mature and grown-up you are, to tackle such serious topics with the artistic flair they deserve.

I.. I'm not familiar with /fringe/ so someone plz exlain
its creepy

I remember finding out what a phylactery was from, and had my mind blown. Before I learned about the tefillin, I only knew of phylacteries as the "soul gem" of sorts for undead wizards, or liches.

Dude is having the equivalent of a information overload so his details are blurry.
Don't think too much about it. You know, I'd recommend you just leave unless you plan to go reading the recommended books on /fringe/'s FAQ, in which case, be my guest.

Nah, I think I first heard of that on Holla Forums, though I had always wondered why the six pointed star was used for black magic in Japanese games while its always a pentagram in the west. I imagine its more likely that I skimmed over or forgot that.

But sex scenes suck in non-porn games. The most classy and my favorite depiction of sex in a non-porn game was in the Witcher 1 where they gave you those nice cards. I missed collecting the sex cards.

The irony is actually fucking palpable
kind of hope soros tries importing those cucks over here, it'll be a fucking turkey shoot

Didn't happen
MAXIMUM KEK
You mean like calling niggers "Super Predators"? Oh wait.
And every single one of them refused to press charges, had no evidence, and/or later admitted they made the story up for attention and to stop Trump, because people like sally are hyperbolic cunts with no sense of right and wrong.
That was also Clinton, but they brushed that under the rug.

I was fine with the people who had the "okay, we disagree, but we can still be friends" attitude.. but so many of those people also think like this. They think the boogeyman they created is real and they have fight it.

I've got family members and friends who believe the Russian hacking story. I heard my Dad and Mom talking about how they believe buzzfeed's bullshit dossier is real and that the ex-MI6 faggot who fabricated it is, and I quote, "credible as fuck"

It's one thing to disagree with a person on certain policy and ideals.. But I can't respect people like this. I can't treat them as rational, reasonable people anymore. They are worse than the most insane tin-foil hat Alex Jones worshipping faggot. I don't have to hate them, but how can anyone be expected to not regard them with contempt and disgust?

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign
☑ Seduced the Occulus Rift founder
☑ Hacked the DNC
☑ Forced Pepe into the American school curriculum
☑ Bought 4chan
☑ Defended Devin Faraci
☑ Forced the UN to gather 800 gigabytes of white supremacy frogs
☑ Marketing of Nintendo Switch
☑ Infiltrating the emoji selection committee
☑ Hiding millions of anti-Semitic tweets
☑ Virtually raping a woman under the name BigBro442
☑ Unintentionally prepared all of us for the 2016 election
☑ Made halfchan go bankrupt
☑ Bullying a comic writer off twitter
☑ Turning S.Korea into a chinese girl cartoon
☑ Using free speech to undermine the freedom of the press
☑ Triggering Blizzcon
☑ is actually the FBI
☑ IS ACTUALLY PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES OF AMERICA
☑ Making alternate earth great forever
☑ Creating fake news
☑ Ordering pizza without pineapple
☑ Genesis of the alt-right
☑ Outliving Castro
☑ Corrupting communist mascots with glorious capitalism
☑ Laid the groundwork for online harassment and conspiracy
☑ Glorious Winged Faggot Extraordinaires
☑ Funded the most diverse game in history, eliminating racism, sexism, and the game/animation/whatever itself from existence
☑ Being associated with white supremacist groups
☑ Spent Christmas with Liru
☑ Actually had fun for Christmas
☑ Destroyed the alt-right
☑ Became meme warriors
☑ Toxic gamer culture
☑ Weaponised nostalgia

What would you call bullying Gilda then?

Sad part is that he doesn't import them but financially supports homegrown cucks

That's correct therapy. Gilda needs bullying for her own good.

Was this also for her own good? WAS IT? WAS IT!?

Yes.

yes

This will always be one of my top favorites of 2016.

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

I remember something about the lawyer shopping around for "rape" victims or trying to get that woman a reality show. Shit was funny like the day after he won this press conference came out didn't it?

So it's fucking nothing? For hundreds of posts? For what purpose? Too much spare time and autism?
Or is it some kind of cipher?

There's a special place in Hell for you.

archive.is/aaOU1

We are already in hell. And it just froze over. Praise Kek.

I never implied the former. And its not that hard, just KEEP YOUR PAIRS HETEROSEXUAL MONOTHEISM GOD CAN SAVE YOU
But seriously, how hard can it be to figure out the chemistry of people? He's quite in the ballpark in my opinion.

Ignore them gildafag, I love you!

There was also the woman who insisted Trump molested her as a child with Jeffrey Epstein.. and then later quietly admitted that she only did it because she didn't want Trump to become President, so she added him into the story, even though she had no idea who he was.

How long until a "shut it down" version?

There are no borderline medications, that's part of the problem. If there were, GG would probably never have happened.

Sorry, user.

Thats not really true though

There was also that woman on the plane that said Trump groped her on a plane "like an octopus" she said. Then later they found out that a person on the same plane said nothing happened and she went after men before using the same phrase "his hand were all over me like on octopus". Women are crazy.

I can comfortably bet that she was on anti-depressants or some anxiety medication. Her life has been a trainwreck for decades now.

!!

Was that the one where it turned out she had all the details wrong? Like the length of the flight and the fact that it didn't even have a First Class section.

That was also used on another politician and was the lyrics of a song, I believe.

So if nobody but jews have complete versions of the Talmud, how do antisemitic places know about the omitted parts that make judaism evil?

TB on GGs side. really… really? someone please upload the vid where he banns a paying twitch sub for not wanting to listen to him preach about feminizim. How he defended that tranny that "leaked" switch info for some other shit that thing done previously (bitching about how a presenter didn't know what pronouns to use, taxi driver wanted to kidnap her so she bolted without paying). And of course going off on MissTB for not voting Shillary.

He was firmly on our side for a good while until he started going off the deep end after his cancer was declared terminal.

The fact that he sees Jim Sterling as a friend and insisted on defending him from all criticism, deserved or not, probably had a lot to do with it too.

GG is was? about ethics in journalism, it's not a political party. Vote for whoever you want, as long as you are demanding higher standards, more responsible news outlets, and journalistic integrity, you have the prerequisites to support GG. Feel free to bash me all you want for this comment.

Either someone who learnt Hebrew or got a physical translated copy. In history lessons liberals try to proclaim that they refused to translate it to avoid persecution, since very few people even knew what the language looked like, so that leads me to believe that the story is generally true if both people that attack Judaism and those that defend it agree on the fact that there was a widespread attempt to keep a lid on it.

Well, being part of GG and supporting hillary doesnt make any sense since hillary supports corruption and censoring of vidya

I wonder where he came from?

A sperg so take with a grain of salt.

This is from 2014 you mongrel how new are you?

What happened to Canada? What went wrong? The USA is so fucked yet it also seems to be the last one standing to fight against this stuff.

I agree, but I'm not the one you need to convince: try and explain that to those who think you can bring more liberties to individuals by enforcing more control over people.

If the guy is not actively acting against GG by slandering everyone involved, and promotes the idea that journalists needs to be taken accountable for the bullshit they spread, I'm cool with it.

I know. Hope's an associate of of everyone's favorite Val, so that says a lot.

I'm glad I get to see SJW become a lolcow, I always hated him.

Yeah possibly, depression is often co-morbid precisely because of the trainwreck that their lives turn into. But sadly, depression and anxiety meds do nothing for the borderline symptoms.

I have heard of possible experimental substances in longevity/self-medication forums that might treat borderline, but there's no real research on it because of ye olde drug war.

None of these are really related to ethics in gaming journalism, user.

wtf, now reddit tells people to go back too.
archive.is/0RR9R

why is this thread going so slow? Is it 3am in the usa again?
archive.is/L6mJq

Gary Johnson tried this same shit

It's insulting to veterans and it's insulting to the American people.

archive.is/majfI

That's good shit. Do you have archives we can spread?

the companies who invested in her are sure salty

Hillary has no power, no money, and will soon be in jail. These faggots may as well keep saying "Bernie can still win!"

I agree with the other two but she has the money

user, I…

I hate people like that SO very much.

They wasted billions on her campaign and are now have to answer to all those donors who gave her all that money, on top of the fact that various Clinton Foundation employees have been taken into FBI protective custody and the FBI reopening their investigation specifically into the Clinton foundation.

If 2017 has any surprises in store for us, it will be the total destruction of the Clinton empire.

Where are you getting these from? These people are lunatics, holy shit

It was really a pain in the ass for me to read that. That "hahaha" gave me total cancer. I was just looking for reddits opinion on that redesign, was not expecting something that horrible.

I am getting mines from one of the many sjw subreddits.

By the way, does anyone have the screenshot of hillary supporters saying something like "fuck being the bigger person" and them saying that they wish she would go apeshit on trump?

anyone here plays poe? My friends say it's a nice game, but I goggled it and pillars of eternity looks like a pretty crappy game.

user, there was a talk between her husband and the prosecutor handling her case and charges days before they declared no charges would be filed.

Barring public and incontrovertible evidence that can't be successfully dismissed as "conspiracy theories" she's untouchable.

I know what it is you're talking about, but sadly no, I do not.

user, I hate to break this to you, but "Bernie can still win" is the most realistic of the things you listed.

Yeah, if 2017 has any shockers for me at this point, it would be justice being done to any of the big league figures in all the corruption and bullshit.

I once did some minor digging around the structure of large, current day game studios and IMO, their structure mirrors that of larger multinationals. The beast you are talking about is a multinational, globalist agenda driven leviathan. It usually has nests and incubators in urban cores in first world countries. It is present in places such as HR, PR, Media, Soft science but has been waging harder incursions into hard sciences in Academia, and Govt.

The funny thing is that in the 90's, a typical left leaning college student who is into activism, would be likely be against globalism, against multinational corporation taking public money, against China's records on human rights, and likely side with GG, if GG happened in that time. But fast forward to present day, present time, most of the leftard college zombie student does not protest against globalism but for it, under the guise of No Borders, and MultiCulti utopian fairy tale. They have no problems or qualms virtue signalling for an oppressive regime such as Saudi Arabia, as long as it's on the top of the progressive stack oppression olympics. Funny how current day libtards seems too busy doing slacktivist things like #notallislam, but rarely if ever do they bother to look who and what has been buying twitter shares, or who and what is doing pay for play with the Clinton machine.

The shitshow such as gamification, the faux indie push, low and lazily crafted games being pushed by a colluding clique as "important work that starts a much needed conversation making the world a better place". It was not by accident. But all is not lost, at least not yet. While IMO vidya in it's current era is in something of a dark age, GG proved that not everyone drank the kool aid. There are still shitlords pissbabbys that knows everything is not subjective or a social construct and there is such a thing as an objective truth.

>as ugly and as nasty a stank that I thought Leslie Jones was, the woman she fucked in the ass in that photo was even worse

I do distinctly remember a decade and change ago, the left protested every globalist meeting and wanted Soros' blood. How time flies.

HOLY SHIT GUYS A NEW BOMBERMA-

Isn't it free to play, with microtransactions?

Holla Forums tried to warn them. But no one listened.

if the multiplayer is free and single player is with microtransactions then I don't care. Bomberman is for multiplayer. and as of now switch seems like a bad console.

Have you learned nothing?

That is a horrible financial model.

I would normally say that they deserved it, but the problem is this shit affects me too. Well, actually not since I don't play that game but soon when this shit reaches other games it will affect me.

Not just Holla Forums, everyone says that. Go to reddit right now and make a thread about it and people will still defend it.

It's pretty interesting that in google translate, you can't translate things into hebrew.
Unlike chinese or russian it wont allow you to use roman letters on hebrew words.

I liked it.

shit, Val escaped out of his cage again!

That's because mixing is just for the goyim.

Daily reminder

I expected nothing from Konami and I'm still disappointed.

You know at this point I think commiefornia is a lost cause. We should tell Mexico that they can have it back tbh

Also the wall between Commiefornia and the US should be much taller and thicker to prevent the AIDS there from spreading. From how prevalent it is in SanFran, it may as well be airbourne.

bonegolem.wordpress.com/2017/01/11/under-the-iceberg-media-and-the-axioms-of-communication/

archive.is/fmxCj

If you guys need some cancer read these.

That's a pretty good read.

I have a couple of those still kicking around actually

All good writing, especially the bit at the end about journalists crying wolf to the point that if Trump actually fucks something up, journalists can't be trusted to report on said fuckery.
Typo: What could be a possibly omit the "a" more interesting is reflecting on what BuzzFeed was trying to do in throwing this terrible article out.

Off-topic, but nonetheless entertaining video on how the MSM across the globe is a load of horseshit.

They may have to after getting boned on pachinko.

Tumblr in Action is a board that mocked Tumblr's various hypocrisies and social justice crusades. It's where they got the inspiration to call it Kotaku in Action.

Unless something's changed recently, no it's nothing like an SRS clone

Drew some Danielle

This sort of shit is why you don't impart the Arcane Secrets into someone.

Nice, although I wish there was more contrast between Danielle and the background.
What the hell is she holding? Looks like a broken cigarette lighter for a car.

im okay

Phantom ciggy

Of course I forget about MGSV. Thanks for reminding me. Peace Walker was the best version.

but she's russian

This isn't healthy my dude. Reading so much cancer will send you to an early grave.

I swear to christ, somethings gotta give.

If Milo gets shot thanks to them letting that shit happen, I will be pissed.

We need more tans playing strip games.

Or better yet an actual playable strip game with tans.

I've been going through that thread. It's full of liberals proclaiming that they have the right to silence and assault you, and asshats hurling insults and smug righteousness in lieu of debate.

These reminds me of Hetza.

This stupid fuck doesn't even understand that saying. It does not mean that if someone hurts your feefees you're allowed to physically attack them and break the law.

I hopebtjat the badgers lawsuit goes through, that would shut them up on thatm

Jokes on them, assault is a criminal charge, insults usually are not. and premediated assault is a more severe charge if I recall.

You can put that on top of the list, along with "disturbing a channel or disrupting messages (via spam, shitposting or other) with the explicit intend of making sure someone is not going to be heard is free speech, not censorship" the same way the CIA is exercing their freedom of speech when they use jammers

Screw the slow stream of clothing. Just go all in every time.

But the build-up is half the fun

twitter.com/hradzka/status/820105328733908997

archive.is/6qJ8a

Read this thread, that's an order.

It's really got me thinking. Something has to change. I've been beating the drums chanting "we won we won" for the last several months. I've even shot a few of you down when you said we're not even close.

For that I apologize, for I was wrong.

Seeing what happened at that college with Milo the other day, seeing all the comments from lefties on facebook, it's really got me thinking. And now I see this twitter thread. We're in the middle of a civil cold war, and I fear the right lacks what it'll take to win it. Lefties are organized in a way the right isn't. I see them attack us again and agian and agian, yet nothing ever comes of it. No lawsuits. No justice. Nobody ever fights back. Nothing. No, the right thinks it can talk it's way out of this. That is becoming impossible.

This is a bar fight, and the right is getting it's ass kicked. It's time we pick up a pool cue and start winning.

My laptop can play most new vidya and emulate most working PS2 games at 3 or 4 times native resolution. Define good.

Not really. They're always attacking each other over petty bullshit.
The courts are slow as hell, and orgs give people the runaround with shell companies. Shit, the Honey Badgers finally got the courts to agree that they have a case against Calgary Expo after a year of trying to figure out who the fuck owned the convention. Even the Calgary Expo lawyers didn't know.
You know what they say about cornered animals, right?

The left are organized for only the short term, they subscribe to "the enemy of my enemy is a useful pawn" far too often which will not work long term. And the right, the divide is where the top is corrupt as hell and working alongside the bad players the lefts top works with and the bottom means well, but comes off gruff.

Anons, I'll be baking or at least preparing the next bread for the next user, I'm telling this earlier than 600 because I have noticed the Ongoing discussions and Current Tasks is really saturated so I through is a good idea to erase some old news from there so we don't have to much links on the OP

My question to you anons is what should we eliminated from there?

And the big one: guns, all these shitlibs and antifa cucks are afraid of guns, they may be getting interested in them now but all those "crazy militia" types are going to curbstomp their asses if worse comes to worst.

Milo's latest censorlation is on Leddit's frontpage.

those crazed militia types live out in the sticks thought. The shitlibs and antifa live in major citys what would complete them to go after them on their home turf?

Whoever shat on Pythagoras is going to get it.
I'm right here and preparing to club your head in shitter.

Food. Not jokeing, if war breaks out, the shitlibs will have way too little food and will wave to either trade or try and take the food, especially since the trade routes for them will be strangled too, and despite being useful puppets, their masters will not rush to airdrop them too many supplies that are not guns.

Well It was only a matter of time… you accept one form of degeneracy and the rest follows, thanks America…

No, what makes them degeneracy is the overt glorification of the act and obnoxious pride in it. Though I can say every normalfag hates pedos and this will be the line in the sand.

Normalizing bestiality, incest and snuff video in 3.. 2.. 1..

Oh, and if a child has a developed enough mind to consent, they have a developed enough mind to be tried as an adult.

Most of them won't go after rural areas, instead they'll just fight one another for resources. Mexican gangs versus black gang violence intensifying. Going into the white areas(which are still heavily liberal) and teaching them all about the reality of the diversity they've been championing. If you still live around a city I'd get the fuck out, this isn't going to suddenly happen tomorrow but you'll want solid community ties in a rural town instead of being viewed as the outsider once shit hits the fan.

I am in semi rural canada mang, I am kinda insulated.

>>>/zoo/
>>>/incest/

But to our credit, I don't think Holla Forums has a dedicated snuff board.

Just remember this with all that just happened

Imageboards have basically become more trustworthy sources of information than actual journalists and media. Just… take that in for a second.

Some user on a cantonese basket-weaving forum is more likely to give you accurate information than people who are paid to tell you accurate information.

I'd be very careful with removing things, if I were to remove items I would not place new or old as necessarily the deciding factor alone, rather duplicate items. Reading the CT list, while I'm sure there are people that thinks the CON leaks is old news. Not everyone has heard of what CON even is.
Excuse my bluntness, but there has been a few fuckups with baking too early and botched OP that could have been just harmless honest mistake, I know I fucked up with baking early once so it happens. Or something else that isn't so benign. Because of that that I'd rather verify first then trust. So when I read
and considering what with op ESRBusted seeming to really rile up the usual suspects. You understand why I'm wary about removing items from the CT list.

And we laughed when that caricature of pedobutts said "pedonormal privilege"

I definitely support this. Strip games are sexy.

I mean he talked musical ratios and shit
that's pretty on-point but then he goes on about how rocks floating through space made music
there's no fucking sound in space god what a fucking idiot

(checked)

I believe that in ongoing discussions something should be erased for being to old, like that BBC bullshitting e-sports and that dishonored 2 review, those are old as balls

Those boards are not particularly popular. Also I don't really have an issue with incest as long as both are adults, actually consider it less degenerate than homosexuality.

I suddenly want to move to Utah and join the mormon community and learn how to make bottled foods

So salty but they fail at the bingo game.

As long as both are fine with you in 2D.

Been that way for awhile, its just that it is finally trickling down to the point where everyone knows it.

I've been telling people to get out of the fucking cities for months now. No one listens. No one ever listens.

>no fucking sound in space that you can hear

They aren't paid to give us accurate information, they're paid to propagandize.

You talking about pickled and preserved foods like pickled veggies and jams. You can do that yourself with a jar and a pot large enough to hold it in.
I used to go around Holla Forums and /k/ when they had threads about SHTF threads talking about homesteads and self sufficient living. That shit is great to read but not practical when you can just spend a few minutes at a grocery store and get what you need vs hundreds of dollars and hours getting hydroponic system set up with a mail order greenhouse and god know what else waiting for the end to happen. I can see why you would want to start early to ensure your family or small community survives but this isn't Africa or Venezuela where the economy and government is about collapse.
Maybe when the next neocon or democrat get elected

Does 2nd pic related account for the necessity of crop rotation?

How has GG been fucking with your dreams lately?

Just a little bit ago I had a dream entirely about my overwhelming hatred for mudslimes. Somehow I had enough vidya athleticism and bullet resistance to sprint through a now sand filled shithole in Europe with firing at me from everywhere to see how many actual natives there were left and I think I may killed some in the process in my anger, but I don't remember that special feeling everyone says you experience the first time you do it.

The last part of it was me escaping and reaching some strange unfamiliar kind of paradise suburb with so many clean beautiful houses with one even similar to an old one.. I laid down on the couch phsyically and emotionally exhausted and for some reason a therapist I don't remember calling to my house came to talk to me about my stress. Unsurprisingly they didn't rationalize with my hate for that subhuman doctrine I refuse to dignify with its actual name. They lectured me while I lay there uncaring and annoyed, turning away from anything, resolute that I knew there was nothing to listen to to justify the sentient trash.

It doesn't, I though I would have more of these infographs but these are the only two that seem relevant that don't go into /out/ /k/ territory. I'll post them anyways since new bread is soon.

Never heard of it but if we're talking about dead boards then /handyman/ was one I liked. Its been dead for a long time.

dubs checked
Again, I'm very wary of erasing items especially if I'm not sure if they are in a repo or archive just yet. (I'm not talking about archive.is, but the thread repo. Checking it at the moment some user thankfully updated it to dec 17 2016, but I still subscribe to the axiom of Archive Everything.) Saying they're old as balls alone isn't convincing me much, 3-4 months old might be old by MSM 24/7 news cycle standard but I like to hope people here have a higher standard than that. And if it can help people point out that BBC is bullshitting not just about e-sports, or that there is a specific example of RPS failing to adhere to their own standards. Personally I'm fine with leaving those things in for while longer.

If you are baking, what's the title? The reason I ask, is the same reason why most people are here in the first place. They don't believe in just listen and believe. Kind of surprising that it has gone this long with mostly just the benefit of the doubt tbh famalamadingdong, but sad to say that benefit can be too easily abused. Whenever I bake I pre announce the title and the vid embed so people can do a quick and dirty verification if they want to. That and I have little patience for shenanigans trying to fuck up bread creation. Of which you may or may not be aware of during the past few months.

I say I'm baking or preparing the bread for the next baker, it's still to early, I just speak early to see it we can agree to take down something from ongoing discussions and current tasks, that's all

About a year later GG the gay dreams started to occur.
At first I have dream about sucking giant futa dick, deep throat.
I was greatly confused and disturbed because I'm very straight normal guy but in my dream I sucked futa's 10 inch giant dick like a fucking popsickle. And >she had a fucking giant mega milk tits.
Some time later I got another dream that I suck girly trap boyslut's feminine dick and this time I drank all his fucking semen like drinking koolaid. what the fuck it was like a liter amount and I fucking drank it all while grabbed it's balls
what the fuck is going on? I'm still confused, I can only tell this my deepest dark secret here, the anonymous board. I can't even talk this to my shrink.
Is dark succubus tricking me or am I being converted into gay or something?
plz halp I don't wanna be gay
I BET /cuteboys/ DID THIS

Bad news. There is, in fact, a Succubus attached to you.
Good luck, buddy.

So that's where my dreams went. I haven't had those in years.

Why are they so lewd?

Topkek. Never once dreamed about hashtag/scandal.

They aren't necessarily lewd, they're just trying to encourage decadent behavior so they can collect your negative thoughts or stray you into bad actions.

Nigga that's gay. Stop being gay.
I forgot that anonymous image boards are a hot bed for the gays and ERPers for some reason

they are just dreams

You have probably killed people in a dream but that doesn't make you a murderer.
Or does it?

gook is turning gay
post your lewdest stuff to make him go over the edge

Wa.. what do I do? What should I do with this fucking gay succubus little shit trying to make me gay
It's GG's fault that I'm having gay dreams

Well, there is a very important question about that. Was it his mentor?

Does it matter? I would kill if I believed it was justice or even better yet raw punishment.

Hi gook. You're contracted the gay memetic mental virus. There is no cure.

That's not the trap

GOOK WE LOVE YOU

This is what's happening, more so the 2nd part;
exhentai.org/g/811436/d064f47995/
exhentai.org/g/732803/273f87f945/

JUST FUCKING IGNORE IT, ITS THIS SIMPLE
AREN'T YOU A BUDDHIST OR SOMETHING?

More like this, really
exhentai.org/g/970111/e9c76c6627/

Take that one user up on his marriage proposal.

NO
IT'S NOT TOO LATE
PRAY THE GAY AWAY

Let's be honest, if that shit worked, Jesus camps wouldn't be so flamingly homosexual.

The only jokes I know related to this are in spanish.

Fuck me.

fug I should have hopped my ip

Nah, you used that scared.gif
That's how I figured out who it was.

Please pass me your succubus/dreams to me.

Not entirely. All dreams have meaning and lucid dreaming while one of the funnest fucking things ever literally disrupts anything it's trying to tell you.

In the case of my mudslime dream, it was obviously telling me just how much my contempt and complete inability to stand that shit as it is now is affecting me every time I hear of it fucking with everyone else's lives and how I lust for power to defy and even destroy such filth while seeing the eventual fate of retards that can't make the filth fuck off. And the last part was knowing that people that I may have to face alienation for my hate and just dismiss it like I do anyone supporting feminazis.

(checked)
look at this cute boy
don't you want to let him dominate you

Yes, it is still too early at less than 600 post at the moment, I usually give the info at around 650 plus or minus. All I'm saying is I like using a system where there is a way for people to verify the hand off from old bread to new bread.
And that's fine, dialogue is good. Personally I already said my piece on it, IMO there's no harm in leaving them in longer, or a pressing need to take down items from the CT and Ongoing Discussions just yet. Unless you have other items to merge or replace it with that is urgent.

If the main reason is to make the OP text smaller for aesthetic reasons, I gotta ask why tho'? The people who are adamant that lol 2much2read will never read the OP text to begin with, or fuckers who outright lies and wants to fuck up the OP text, ie shills trying to do shilling things during the buispam attack around christmas. Speaking for myself I would rather err on the side of caution and for those who actually do read the OP text.

And what about the literal semen demons?

But it's not gay as long as it's futa or trap, right? You know, uh.. they uhh… they were not men, you know.
Right? It wasn't gay, I just watched too many exotic fetish hentais, right?
plz tell me its not gay

Unless the succubus is a lesbian, then you mean an incubus. That is, unless, you're the type who believes gender is a social construct.

Futashit is both gay and shit.

I'd rather see him be dominated by a fit ara ara like a normal person

*type of retard

FIFY

That was implied.

It doesn't. I'm not David Gallant. :^)

It's gay if you are on the receiving end.

A week ago I had a dream that a futa fucked me in the ass. I jizzed myself awake. Last night I had a dream that I was a mind manipulating shapeshifter who could even fool cameras. I used my powers to do nothing but fuck beautiful women. I jizzed myself awake, went back to sleep, continued the dream, and jizzed myself awake again. Why is this now the lewd dream thread?

Never EVER be gook user.
He's super gay.

If futas are gay, is a futa demon who tempts men and women a succubus or an incubus?

I was asking about how all this political shit GG exposes you to has been affecting your dreams and gookanon immediately went maximum gay.

It's all 100% gay as fuck, gook. Sorry.

I think these threads are filled with shills that pretend to be super gay to derail them into lewd posting

The only thing messing with my dreams lately has been melatonin. I was told the damn thing would make it easier to sleep, and it seems to do the opposite. And I don't give a shit about muslims.

Worst Rocky Horror Show Tribute Show ever.

Just lewdpost and on-topic post at the same time.
I was the gay informant all along. You've been rused.

All right, calm the fuck down.
You are a man, and you're wired to enjoy dicking things. It's your biological imperative to go and impregnate things. By extension, you also like your dick.
However, somehow along the way your fixation over your own dick extended to other dicks. You need to realize that even if your dick feels good, there is no factual evidence that other dicks also feel good, no matter what /cuteboys/, succubi, or actual semen demons think. In fact, what works in 2d (futa, cuteboys, hair colors, skimpy clothes, monstergirls and everything else) NEVER works in 3d.

Is that the hentai with the wrestling mom and her daughter? I always forget the name of that one.

Traps are not gay if its trap on tomboy. Futa's gay if its futa on male but not on futa on female unless it has balls. Bara is either or but that other one with the pretty boys is gay.

Futa with balls on female is still not gay(for the viewer), but adding balls definitely makes it gayer.

futa is borderline, traps are gay

Bu.. but what if it's trying to make me a gay? Well then I assume that is fujoshit succubus. But then again it was mega milk futa and feminine traps.

Are Japanese hentai artists foretellers?
HAHA I HAD ENOUGH

DONT LAUGH AT ME YOU FAGS, YOU WILL BE CONFUSED TOO WHEN YOU HAD SUCH VILE DREAMS, AND IM NOT GAY

exhentai.org/g/795608/46c6ade4fb/

The part where I talk about yuri got eaten before I hit new reply

I week ago I dreamed about something funnier

I dreamed GG was over, suddenly LWU came and started to throw a fit on us, I don't know what happened but I envisioned Acid Man telling him "You mad", he just look at him and answered

Yes I am mad
I will always be mad
on my deathbed, I will still be mad
When the seas heat up and the world descend in global catastrophe, I will still be fucking mad
In the afterlife, When I get to the gates of heaven, St. Peter and his angels will ask me "Are you still mad about GamerGate achieving everything they wanted?" and my answer will be "yes"

I remember he keep talking and talking and we just laugh at that, I wake up for laughing to much I swear.

JAPS ARE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATERS TO TURN THE FRIGGING GOOKS GAY

Gook, I've already had those dreams. And I miss them so greatly.

Time for obligatory pic 1

The left is not organized. Fuck, I remember watching a youtube video where they couldn't even organize a car pool. The SJWs and their "flash crowds" are simply loud, not numerous. With even the simplest of infiltration, any activity they do would be easily derailed simply by using the progressive stack against them when they try to get shit done. Remember that there will be pro-SJW media manipulation. Remember that the progressive stack was utilized by the wealthy elite to derail the "Occupy" movement. Pic 2

I wish I could find that staircase pic with the progressive sexual deviations on it.

?

you just got so flustered your grammar took a dive, so you're recognisable

also we can sense the cute through this fiber-optically connected world we call the internet

thats very deep, user.
you just meme'd into acension and the stars of the heaven making viv oc for you, and the saint michael is laughing with you

Thanks

traps aren't gay

but you are

gook I wanna see you cosplay madotsuki

There's partial truth in that, nips are extremely effeminate and weak due to how heavy on shit like tofu their diet is, you would have a hard time finding extremely buff Asians. Koreans are also following suit but at a slightly slower rate.

誠に嫌らしい

Well, it seems that Holla Forums makes anyone gay after some time. But dont worry, you may enjoy sucking the dick of all anons here at the same time and drink all of our semen slowly like the good and cute gookanon that you are

This enforces discipline and loyalty. Every time the left has a big fuckup like transgenderism or calling Pepe racist or Black Lives Matter endorsing killing cops or /r/socialism kicking out the catgirl artist, we laugh at them and they come away stronger and more numerous because people do not want to leave the group.

Look at what happened when 4chan and Reddit were taken over and censored. Only about 1/10 of the site left.

The gangs love their guns and the left love the gangs. They already have maps to the homes of every gun owner and they know who are the most influential people in their communities.

The right has no intel like this on the left. There is a vague awareness that Soros funds this stuff but no data. Horowitz made a database but no one but his own family funds him to maintain or improve it.

It would turn out like Bosnia and the Muslim civil wars. The fanatics will use the cities as bases to attack the small communities of nonbelievers in the countryside. Any attempt to blockade the cities will be seen as an act of genocide and the UN will step in. The factions will fight each other for resources but will still be powerful enough to attack their enemies because the rural communities are small and isolated.

And yet it's coming true.
It's hardly a slippery slope when it fucking happens.

facebook.com/svenskapcgamer/posts/1290311941011983
archive.is/bUFe2

sweden yes!

Isn't any less true in general.

Like assuming PQube is automatically guaranteed become cucked shit for removing ages no differently than anyone else did when their only wrong is not humbly admitting it.

aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

YA'LL FUCKING GAYS, GAYS!
REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE INNOCENT AND STARIGHT? LOOK AT YOU, NOW YOU'RE LUSTING OVER RANDOM SLANTY-EYED user ON THE INTERNET. YOU ARE FOREVER PERVERTED YOU GAY CIRCLEJERKING FAGETS
YOU ARE THE GAYEST ANONS ON EARTH AND YOU ARE THE REASON OF MY GAY DREAMS

And I know damn well what one is when I see it because it's blindly and stupidly assuming everyone's just going to accept shit like fucking little girls, animals or dead bodies just because libtards are trying to force that shit to cover their asses.

Pissing off Russian and Eastern European shitposters is always a bad idea, even Latvia, which has less than 2 million people, can manage to amass a fairly large group of shisposters if you do the mistake of getting their attention

lewdgamer.com/2017/01/14/interview-sierra-lee-creator-last-sovereign/

They have internet in Latvia

16.9 Mbps on average on top of having it pretty much everywhere and dirt cheap. In fact it is so abundant that pretty much every single intercity bus has free wifi.

plz translate or context so i can run auto translater

I hope they called that hypocritical shit excuse of a western VN out for what it is, but I'm not going to bother reading. Though it was great to a see a female porn game creator talking shamelessly about sexiness and hotness.

I heard LewdGamer is unbiased to a fault of not calling shit shit.

They are organizing as we speak to kill Trump on Jan 20.

I am not a religious man, I don't even believe in god, but I pray for his safety.

We have das baker? Otherwise,I'll bake

What's wrong with it?

Pretty much this.

Not talking about the game discussed in question, but that shit that even GaymeInformer is pathetically shilling for.

I want him to be like Teddy and continue his speech despite being shot.

make it about gook user being a /cuteboy/

Holla Forums IS BROKEN

Once more, I refuse to even dignify shit with its name.

Oh, article has nothing to do with LadyKiller.

I can fire up the faggot ovens.

READY AT 700 OR LAST ROW OF CATALOG
title: Ys Vanished Omens Edition
vid embed:
youtube.com/watch?v=xxnE6h0MeGE
Uploaded on Feb 13, 2007

I know. I fucked up the original post when I wanted to say I hope that shit's article is scathing enough.

YOU'RE BROKEN

welcome to 2014

because it has broken people in it

checked

You still intentionally mentioned that kind of shit, which is exactly why I shat on it.

But I'm not broken, I'm just retarded

At least you are ethical enough to be honest.

No seriously, what the hell? I can't load a single image or vid here.

Do you want to be mindbroken gookanon?

works on my end.jpg

Hey it's been years since I've read about this, can someone give me an update on Eron Gjoni. Has justice been done?

It depends on what you call justice. Is Quinn going to continue to go after him? No. Has Eron's name been cleared in the eyes of the law? Yes. Is he going to go after her for defamation? Unlikely, due to costs involved.

Let's say you're broken retard, Gildafag.

Not until I reincarnate into qt female slut in my next life.

There are a lot of people looking for differences in the trailers of the JP and US versions of Breath of the Wild, as well as people criticizing the voice work.

Did we do that?

Let the next life look after itself. Improve yourself in the one you have now.

I'm not broken…

wait a sec are you trying to tell me that i should be a mind broken whore in this life as a man?

Milo's at the uni that cancelled his speech yesterday due to violent protestors

Didn't they ban him from Twitter again just recently?

jesus fucking christ Liberals

YOU ARE broken. You're trying to do ERP as a Gilda on Holla Forums and probably ban-evading whwn you caught for avatarfagging last time by hotpockets. If that is not broken, I don't know what is.

I don't think so, he hasn't gotten his twitter back at all.

Also, sjw protestors are there, saying they were justified smashing windows because Milo had a platform and they didn't. Implying gender studies isn't one giant platform for their ideas.

"smashing windows" is disputed. We don't know that it happened.

I'm NOT ERPing. I'm just as retarded as her. Are you happy now?

Having dreams about sucking dicks is a good sign that you are broken gookanon.

antifascist are some retarted people. They as bad as communist.

The same ones that are supposed to enforce all their social justice laws?

that some idiotic shit, why bring up cops when you're protesting something specific?

God damn, watching this livestream is tense.

only so long before some antifa jumps him

I don't want Milo to die, I don't want Trump to die, but they have the courage to do shit like this.

So… it is time for some meme and laugh harvesting?

user. Dreams are just dreams. As pozzed up as this society is, if you were gay you'd already be secretly sucking dicks some place. Odd sex dreams can occur if you are hard up for sex. During gg I had this dream I was getting sexually used by.. this constantly shifting humanoid shape (sorta like that cloaking effect that ppl had in A Scanner Darkly) only they were really changing. And I couldn't escape their attentions. Eventually I gave in and enjoyed it. But that hasn't made me think about sucking cocks. Although one important detail for me is, I wasn't myself in the dream, even though I knew it was happening to me.. if that makes sense. I've also had dreams were im a small girl who has to run from guys… but I'm pretty sure that's just about wanting to be wanted. The point is user, dreams don't fucking matter -so suck all the futa dick you want you fuckin faggot

I'm indeed very happy.

At least I'm not Gildafag

There are two facts why they look retarded.
First they're wide audience. That means they contains normalfags and ignorants, just like the way CoD audience looks retarded.
Two is that the fascism became SJW buzzword. And the most importantly they're actually not anti-fascists. They are the modern Fascists, where the classic Fascists extincted and the new form of radicalism took their place. They are the one who would have praised Hitler under Nazi germany. They are the ignorant mass and have no bones or spine. They have no creed and only knows to follow the great leader and new tide. They are the intellectual failures.

Where do you get from that you did that to me?

I'm just being honest. I'm the closest human you'll ever find that it's Gilda IRL.

That's why people confuse my posts as me pretending to be her, when I'm just like her!

Holy shit, whats happening in the stream!

IT'S HAPPENING

I'm not watching the stream, in fact I didn't even know there was a stream. What's going on?

POLYGON PLAYS BREATH OF THE WILD

There's way more moments in Polygon's 56 minute long video. Like running right up to an enemy, attacking once, then doing nothing but jumping at them until Link gets hit and dies.

RIP in piece milo

Milo's poking the bear. He's doing a march around the university that cancelled his talk yesterday due to violent protestors

All was heard was "Behind you" and the stream went down!

Almost at 700….

No. I am saying that you should strengthen you mind, avoid being a whore (because that is what started gamergate in the first place) and redeem yourself in this life first.

post a link to the fucking stream if you're gonna post about it

Okay, at this point, they're trying to get clicks by playing that fucking badly.

the behind yous are just for the cameramen walking backwards so they don't trip over curbs or something. The stream should be back up soon. They are still walking

Its down now

scroll up

If DSP can, why can't they?

That's not really working so well for him these days.

I don't quite recall Polygon releasing a 56 minute LoZ video, but they did release a 17 minute video with that blunder in this video at around 2:50.
a.uguu.se/CgwbrIixGijo_17MinutesofTHELEGENDOFZELDABREATHOFTHEWILDNintendoSwitchGameplay.webm
The Polygon player also fails to kill a monster at the end by missing one fire arrow then getting hit by a beam, then getting set on fire.

Maybe Ben Kuchera will stream himself jerking off, goodness forbid.

He was on suicide watch last time, anybody knows if anything else happened?

Well assuming I will be a wizard soon, this ain't very surprising.

That is very rad and fururiatic.
I also having countless dreams about being a female mega milk slut and whoring around to random men but that ain't shoking as sucking sexual deviants' dicks

HAHA
NO

You ain't gonna convince me, you 6 foot neckbeard reddit child-loving shit. You put your autistic emotional attachement on the reddit child too much and now you're suffering delusion.
or are you qt teenage schoolgirl with pooh pajama and hello kitty underwear?

user, that's not gonna happen even if I want to be
beside, how man can be a whore except host bar and stripclub workers

WEW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING!

RIP in Peace Flamboyant Jew-Faggot. :_;

I hope he's alive. I swear to christ, they called the event last night "Peaceful" and claimed there was no damage despite video evidence showing otherwise.

Someone needs to make a montage of all their fuckups in that video and set it Groose's theme.

I doubt it, when I watch them play it's basically like watching my friends play. It's like I have said over and over again, those guys are not gamers, those guys are idiots who failed college and only could find a job as game journalists because they suck at everything else.

The school did that? Couldn't Milo potentially sue at that point?

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

If he's dead. prepare for the worst

if they touched him this means war

RIGHT WING GAY SQUADS

RIGHT WING GAY SQUADS

RIGHT WING GAY SQUADS

this isn't canon

It has only begun.

So good.

It is for a can of sardines.

what happened to that bitch by the way? Leftypol still mad?

About…?

the creator of communist cat getting banned from reddit

we've had 5 threads on it already
>>>Holla Forums1236141

I saw the first one but got tired half way in, one of you faggits stole my screenshot.

Typical commie, denying reality.

You got BTFO mate

It's canon for real life.

I am loving this series.

hey, what month issue is this?