What's the Evangelion 3.0 of games? (delayed, unfinished, boring, non-sensical...

What's the Evangelion 3.0 of games? (delayed, unfinished, boring, non-sensical, changed from the ground-up and with a cliff-hanger that hasn't been resolved)

MGS5
FF15

No Man's Sky fits most of that.

Asuka is worst girl

Why are you watching those shitty films? It still blows my mind why couldn't they just continue from where EOE left.

What's No Man's Sky cliffhanger?

The entire game.

indeed

no

UNDERTALE

worst girl by far, accept it fag

I've scraped better shit off the bottom of my shoe than Asuka.

you just can't handle a strong empowered woman

Claud plz go.

shit taste

Looking mighty cucked there with that shit user

Indeed

I love those guys
Mami smuggest waifu

This.
And if we're going to compare MGS to mech movies, I'd say that MGS4 is the Char's Counterattack of Video Games. Because it puts ends a the saga and rivalry of the main characters from the first entries of the series.

While also having contradictions with entries since the first?

Anno is a pretentious hack fuck you

easier to find than vegans, amazing

never watched evangelion, i dont get it but i am interested, you mean he is a cannon fag that wants everything unchanged?

Saint Germi best waifu. The creators want evangelion to die so just let it rest already and move on from asska.

When will we stop with the meme that Eva is hard to comprehend

Daily reminder that Asukafags are as mentally unfit for life as Asuka is and anybody who says otherwise is an Asukafag.

The story is just some robots fighting other robots and shit with lots of lost plotholes

A little bit. Neon Genesis Evangelion, the original series, was created because the director was sick as hell of mecha otaku. Mecha in general was on a downward slope that kept recycling the same bullshit to sell more toys. So he made Evangelion.

Now, Evangelion is a thousand times bigger than any of the series that inspired its creation, and the fans are much the same. He hates them, so he made a new series of movies to tear what the original series was pretty much explicitly to insult Eva otaku.

No shit it's not complicated, but if you're an Asukafag you're not the brightest bulb in the first place.

Kinda.
I know about MGS4 contradictions, but Char's Counterattack has one that I remember which is why did char want to destroy the earth and what caused him to lose his faith in humanity after Zeta?
It turns out he saw Kamile get brain fried on the end of Zeta gundam and that's accpeted as the canon reason. But Kamile gets better at the end of ZZ so that cancels out that.

Asuka haters GTFO

Stay wrong fag hahalol

I pity you. It must be like going through life crippled to have such trash taste in waifus.

We've had an user here who thinks she's mentally sane by jumping through about 40 loopholes to justify his argument. I wouldn't be surprised if he has hi own spreadsheet to counter every argument. I can only hope he's in this thread so I can laugh at him again.

So he made a mecha cartoon that is exactly the same as the other ones?

What?

Oh I remember his big breakdown. That was a fun thread.

Make me, faget.

The usual.

Just came in this thread to say Asuka is worst girl

gook

Give it time, Star Citizen.