Why didn't nintendo announce a pokemon for the Switch...

Why didn't nintendo announce a pokemon for the Switch? Even if it was just an HD edition of sun/moon that is literally all they needed to turn the switch from a flop to a success.

Either Nintendo didn't want to kill the sales of their handheld or the leak were fake.

Why would they lay everything out for the rest of the year in the first month of the year? They have directs and E3.

Are you joking? If the only thing it had going for it was Zelda there'd still be millions of slavering retards pre-ordering the fucking thing. I know a guy who's not only buying BotW for WiiU but pre-ordering the Switch AND the Switch version of BotW as well. These people are brainwashed consumers to the core.

If it's a flop then why are half the people in my office talking about getting one?

That's why, stupid. It's like pulling the pin on a grenade glued to your hand.

Because they're waiting till the Switch sales dip and after the paid online become mandatory. That way they make maximum profits forcing pokefags to pay for online on top of the poke bank fee.

Same reason they didn't develop a new 1st party Metroid game, Mother 4, and DK Country. They hate money and they hate customers between 10 and 70 years old.

Nintendo are saving content for E3 2017.

like few of their games they did show aren't gonna be coming out anytime soon

shouldn't it be Pokemon Eclipse or Prism based on the 3rd Alolan legendary

Itoi was done with it faggot. Give it a rest. Are you also one of those dumbasses who constantly asks for a Mother 3 localization even though we got one already?
Tell me how it goes when they do release an official localization and it's butchered beyond belief.

I've never played a mother game and hate texty jrpgs. I just know it's something that Nintendo fans jizz over.

Can you imagine how lewd pokemon amie would be with the joycon controllers?

and with the HD rumble…

Nintendo is ran by idiots.

They know I'll do it too. The fuckers.

Even if the leaks are fake itself something nintendo should do. The Switch selling should be nintendo's top priority and pokemon would have been the one guaranteed way to do this.

kek

You realize this happens every time a new console is announced right?
First few weeks on Holla Forums.

Don't reply, it's some new spam, the same message is being posted in literally every thread on the board.

Really nigger?

fuck off, samefag

No it isn't; there's no limit to the number of threads, old ones will just be bumped of the board.

You're just being salty over nothing.

skyrim

I don't get it either but that's how things are in normalfagland

Because they're still trying to sell Sun and Moon. They just came out. They want to continue as long as sales are happening, because a new better version will make people stop buying Sun and Moon.

They probably want to keep something to announce at E3 and other directs. They didn't say anything about GC VC or Smash either, not to mention that Retro must have something after all these years…

Not really Nintendo fans in general, moreso a deluded subsect of Starmen.net that wants a Mother 3 localization. Even though they got a better one than Nintendo could provide goddamn close to a decade ago through Tomato's translation patch and anybody who gives a shit played it around that time or has played it since. Hell, there was minor clamor for that Earthbound Beginnings thing that was released on Wii U Virtual Console, and all that really amounted to was an EarthBound/Earthbound Zero ROM that was translated but never brought over in the 80s and has been floating around on the internet since the 90s to early 2000s, so again anybody who gave a shit about it had already played it by the time it came to the west and it was just autistic screeching about muh MOTHER.

When are we going to get a real decent, all-out Pokemon game for consoles?
It seems the Gamecube ones were dumbed down and shoved with shit just for the sake of it
Is that one of Nintendo's "FFVII Remake" cards for when they are getting desperate?

we just had a freakin pokemon. what about smash bros?

The same reason Skyrim wasn't confirmed as coming until after the holiday sales period for the remastered edition: They don't want to kill sales of a product that's still selling. They want that sweet double dipping jewery.

Sun/Moon has only been out for 2 months. The guys who bought it would be livid. If Stars is a thing expect it to be announced a year from now at least.