en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wii_U-only_games
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_4-only_games
capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html
nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/sales/software/3ds.html
nintendo.co.jp/hardware/switch/specs/index.html#1
archive.fo/UPmuA
archive.fo/pVqk7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But user, the hotpockets told us to use the sticky. :^)

How new are the vols to think we are done talking about this 5 hours after hearing about it?

4th for this is shit

I wonder if that game was an idea of the same guy who decided to go for paid online. All he does in his life is milking anyway.

Can someone with skills please shop this into Kimishima and Reggie milking a manchild?

translated the specs thing for you nigs

Well I think xenoblade 2 will make me buy it. I know theres no way they will have britbong voices but i loved xenoblade so they got me. I'm trying to learn jap but obviously theres no way i'd leard it good enough by the time xenoblade comes out that i'd be able to play it so its english for me

So no data about how powerful it is
I wonder why that is

You should of learned your lesson from XCX

what i was going to post in the old thread:

I was talking about a decade ago, before having a phone became a requirement of the suburban faggot lifestyle. But even now, do you think dads like paying $10 or $20 a month so their kid can watch Pewdiepie? No. They begrudgingly agree with it and bitch about how they were running around in the woods at that age and watching Looney Tunes. They don't sign away that $120 to $240 a year before tax with a smile on their faces.

You think they're going to add another $120+ a year before tax onto the bills for fucking

VIDEO
GAMES

Nope. It's literally the end of Nintendo. Their lifeline for
LITERALLY ALMOST 30 FUCKING YEARS
was selling cheap devices to parents so their kids would shut the fuck up.

Now? At $300, with a requirement for an online subscription? Just buy Timmy an iPhone. He can play Minecraft on that.

you better not buy any censored games user

Thanks user.

You basically never "switch" that shit and leave it as home console, and never connect it to the internet, and play exclusive singleplayer games that matter.

Is their online shit double the price of Sony's

I doubt it's powerful enough to do true 1080p 60fps, probably upscaled at 30fps.

Which lesson? Censorship? I don't like it as much as the next person but I got the game for 20 bucks so I can't really complain.

I have a feeling Nintendo is going to have a long and protracted fight against pirates who find a way to get a freeshop going on the Switch, with free online. I wonder how far Nintendo will go to protect the Switch

Not really impressive.

don't you think you're exaggerating?

oh gee another console for wiiu games

Nothing to do with Censorship but rather that Xenoblade Chronicles was a fluke seeing as how shit X was, censorship or no censorship

2.5 to 6.5, user
you'r not always going to get the lowest battery life

It's going to hover around 2-4 hours
6 and half hours is it on standby

Smells awfully like cuckchan in here.

If you constantly playing for hours, you probably going to play like 1.5 hour until battery will drain itself. You will remember what i said later. Those bitches always lie about potential of the battery, on all devices like that.

Think for a second. That's only if you turn Breath of the Wild on, take it out the dock, and play it for three hours straight without every plugging it in.

The first model 3DS battery length was only like 5 hours max, but a smart player could stretch that out for a whole day by turning down the 3D, by playing for 30 minutes or so before turning it to sleep mode and finding an outlet in the classroom or on the playground to plug it into just in case.

Just keep your brightness down and keep your charger with you in case of an emergency.

Yeah it even had a disclaimer here
that the battery life may be even lower.

Honestly 2.5 hours is pretty good. While Skyrim is a shit game it makes a decent benchmark, unplug your laptop and see how long you can play it.

I thought x was good. Yeah the story wasn't as great but Takahashi said he wasn't focusing on the story with that one and that he would go full out for his next one. So i'm reasonable excited.
also its good that the characters don't look like they have down syndrome this time

X had really weird design choices. I thought the guy said he wanted to make something else besides a xeno title though.
The new zelda looks kinda neat. Im on the fence about VA work though, all well.

It depends on the games though. Honestly, the virtual console games and e-shop exclusives aren't going to likely waste your battery life as much as a game like Zelda and Splatoon might not either.

Don't you remember when Mark gave all the censorblade babbies their own safe space here?

Sorry kids, I just think its imposible to win this battle until you leave entirely. Thats why i'm trying to learn jap.

Gameplay was worse too, so if they're going to make it less about gameplay then it's going to be terrible

I feel like they're trying to make it The Dark Scrolls Quest XV of Time, just detracting from a bunch of shit with nothing original
It's not grounded

Nintendo at least decided to choose a usb to charge it, meaning you can do it fairly easy. If it was another 3ds charger, I doubt people would want to go around with it if that means you have to find an outlet. At least now you can get those portable charger things and plug it in.

You're going to have to be more specific that just
There was a lot of stuff that was similar too.

nintendo as a whole is pretty bad, and paying for online + 300$ is a stretch for a console which 'rivals' 4 year old tech
nintendo's behavior with localization + their godawful wii u lineup really don't make me want to bother with them again
only nintendo franchises i still care about are splatoon and advance wars, and we all know AW is as dead as scalebound

X was utter garbage compared to the first
granted, it was maybe 7-7.5 on its own
the localization was godawful, turning a mediocre game into a cringe fest

Ok, PS+ is $60 a year, but even that is too much.
Xbone and PS4 are focused on the home theater, one console per family. You can maybe justify a subscription for that.
But a Nintendo portable is supposed to be something you can buy for all 3 of your dumb kids and forget about it. A subscription kills that. $60 a year per kid adds up very fast. The Pokemon audience is going to disappear overnight if you need to put in that much for basic functionality. Nope, fuck off son, I'll buy you $30 for Minecraft and it will keep you occupied until you get a job or grow out of video games.

PS+ is at least worth it
there are enough good PS4 "free" games (Furi, Helldivers, Lords of the Fallen, etc) to pay for the 60$ and if you have a PS3 / Vita it's a steal

but paying 60$ a year for ONE MONTH ACCESS to -a single- NES / SNES game is… bad. very bad.
especially since, if the switch is -anything- like the Wii U, it's going to be a secondary console

Yeah localization was meh. Voices were meh. the only voice that actually annoyed me was elma But I still thought the game itself was good. And I wouldn't call 7.5 garbage unless your IGN or something.

Let's hope it stays dead. It went out on a decent note and it should rest in peace.

I didn't even think about that yet. You now have to pay a subscription fee to trade your Pokemon and battle online.

That's only if you're paying for each console individually. It might be that Nintendo will have a program where you can link up several Switch consoles to one account.

Also, even if that isn't the case, I don't think the Switch is really intended to be like the DS where you get one for each kid, but one for all the kids to fight over

that's why I specified. it's a decent game on its own, but garbage compared to the first
i tried to like it, but by the time the final boss swung around i just couldn't care enough to grind through it (especially since ground combat had been useless for 30+ hours and the boss could drain my skell fuel in a single hit)

almost made me drop the Wii U, but fast racing neo and splatoon added a month or two

ehh, DoR was good but I would have preferred it ended with a DS-esque game
DoR's main high point was that it had 50 map slots

What is Bowser Jr. talking about?

Yep, and keep in mind how shit the 3ds sold when it was launched at $250 until it had the price drop

I remember when niggers couldn't shut the fuck up about their fanservice costumes or the memes you really have to honestly dig deep to find or care.Rin/Lin is fucking garbage and a waste of life that should be trashed and no undubbing is going to change that.Fuck that useless piece of shit Tatsu as well.
I'll still miss riding on mechs or running and jumping around areas while going on probe-spot hunts.

I'm gonna get once piracy becomes a thing :^)

How Bowser Jr. is Switching sides

Yeah, like I said I got it for 20 bucks so maybe we're coming from different perspectives.

Explain this to me, Holla Forums. The focus is going to be on local anyway.

oh, yeah, makes sense
i was super hyped for it, bought it for 60$ at launch
sold it within a month or two and got my 40$ back from gamestop

or plug it into a laptop or a pc

just like you do with any cell phone

At the end of the day, the ONLY thing that matters is whether or not Nintendo will have enough online games that people WANT to play bad enough that they'll pay 50 dollars for a year's subscription (I'm betting that Nintendo's online service will at least be the cheapest just as the Switch will likely be the cheapest next gen console). Parents already pay subscriptions for their kids for all sorts of shit, including to play video games online. The evidence is all the kids playing X-Box and Playstation online. And if the Switch is the only console in the home, that makes it easier.

I doubt Nintendo will get as many online subscribers as Sony and Microsoft, but I think people are underestimating just how much the more causal gaming market's willingness to spend their money just cause we're a little more fickle

this fucking semen demon

I don't think the focus is going to be local, but it does seem like Nintendo is trying to soften the blow.

Splatoon 2 will likely have an expanded single player story to go along with its more improved local multiplayer.

it rivals the PS4's graphical capability but you can easily get the PS4 for 250$ nowadays

the main reason i'd want it is for the comfy factor of being able to play games with current gen graphics while lying in bed

>implying I'm ever going to buy cancer

youtube. com/watch?v=BIhagVVGB9s

I know that feel. That's a hard feel.

PC games have good servers for Free while I doubt the Switch will have good servers for $70 a year

one of the biggest problems with nintendo is its pricing

you pay much more for much less

Meant to reply to

The Switch already has more games than the PS4 ;^)

You made this exact post on Holla Forums, and you got it from Halfchan as evident by your link formatting. You stupid fuck

Are you stupid?

I have no video games left to play. none.

on my black list are

foss linux games are almost my only hope on earth for videogames.

Eh here they were pretty decent in that the recommended retail price was $30 that of the other two and now the games are going to be $100 or $110 a pop rather than $80

I don't browse half chan fuck off.

This is the year of the Linux Desktop
:^)

I don't like the switch, neither should you.

What are the chances they'll do a Nintendo Switch XL revision?

No you didn't. That was just the tip of the iceberg too.

No More Hero's 3

aw yiss

there's your problem

Did I miss the part of tonight's presentation where they covered how the network won't be the shit we've endured on 4 consoles? Or are you a faggot?

I'm watching the whole presentation instead of listening to a summary, but I just finished the ARMS presentation.

I actually like every single thing they've announced up to now, except for online services.
Why must I pay for muh MonHun?

The presentation was constantly shoving the Switch's "unique features that change the way we play gaymu" in our face.

Arms is gonna be the next meme game

Implying they won't make them with westerners in mind also cero rating will make sure no nudity or violence there.

Pretty low I say. There might be better versions, but an XL version for what is essentially a console would be comparable to the PS4 PRO. If we see it happen, it won't be for a little while.

Actually looks pretty decent.

HOLY SHIT THIS POOR MAN INTRODUCING SPLATOON
Is he being held there against his will?

Oh god what did I mis?

Features of the network, ya nitwit, keep up.

Technically speaking you're paying 270-320 for Bloodborn and the Bloodborn box that you have to pay for first.

You mean like that "smh means shredding my hood,bisexual tranny woman" faggot that I never found or cared about and was never relevant to any plot,sidequest or world building?

The battle system was an improved version of Xenobolades, the mechs were fun and the probes were a good way of mapping and encouraging/rewarding exploring.

I still prefer the first game since story, characters and art design were all pretty awful in X making it harder to get invested but I don't see how you can say the gameplay was worse.

Not much, Satan.

There's definitely paid online services, and Capcom has released a MonHun on Nintendo for quite a while now.

Just adding two and two together.

I hope they port MHXX to the Switch to bolster sales.

Except iPhones cost twice that and there's the whole giving Timmy a smartphone bit parents have an issue with for monthly cost and other reasons.
There's no online subscription requirement.

Probably. I bet Splatoon 2 is really just going to feel like a much more well-rounded Splatoon (what with Splatoon obviously being so rushed and all- it was their personal Zootopia in that they didn't expect it to take off at all and never really gave it a chance and it still crushed). I don't expect them to start doing multiple games per console because the reason Battlefield and Cowwa do it is maps, trivial weapon differences corresponding to setting, and Jewishness. Splatoon maps are much smaller because there's less to interact with, less textures, etc., no need for tons of wacky ass guns, and unlike what everyone on here likes to say, Nintendo understands better than almost any other company that for long-term viability they need to avoid pissing their customers off to make a buck.

Voice chat and lobby. Stable servers.

That's because they're run by either a) the publisher (with mixed results) or b) randos. Sure they could have publishers bring their own but they don't want to, it's really about making porting easier. Like this publishers don't have to worry about managing not one but two sets of servers when they'd rather not manage any. Hence shit like Origin.

You've posted this in every thread. Nobody cares about your OCD and blacklist autism. Windows 10 isn't even anything to bitch about if you set it up right. You don't even have a reason to have blacklisted Nintendo.

Literally just pirate Windows 10 and be a normal PC gamer.

If Nintendo was makng a hybrid mobile/portable console minimum battery life should be 6 hours actually. Phones can do a lot more than just play games, and the graphics may or may not be that important but phones lasts more than 2.5 hours that;s for fucking sure

Well then its really impossible to win and in that case would give up and buy whatever version I felt like. Gotta know when to call her quits man. But until then gotta learn jap.

nintendo switch confirmed paid online cancer
all consoles confirmed finally over
THEY FINALLY DID IT, THE BASTARDS FINALLY DID IT

ron paul didn't even have a chance to open his fucking mouth and say "it's happening" 2017 is the year that consoles, all dying of cancer, FINALLY
died completely.

youtube. com/watch?v=BIhagVVGB9s

earned itself a spot on the blacklist forever

earned a blacklist FOREVER

blacklisted forever

I can say the same for EA, Ubisoft, Activision, Bethesda. I hate them all after my experiences with them.

>nintendo was decent with the Wii U and I was happy for a while, but never too too happy and then nintendo *supposedly* announces PAID ONLINE for the nintendo switch, instantly making everyone hate them for turning into the very evil that everyone ran away from in the first place like micro$hit and sony

now my brothers and sisters and all anons! we must boycott!!!!!!!

we must show the evil bastards of this world what happens when they take away all our videogames. we must show them the power of voting with our wallets. we will boycott them.
FOREVER

AND WHEN THEY COME CRYING TO US "we have no money! why wont you buy our shitty crappy poopoo shite!? please save us!" and we will look up and say "GNO"

they will all drown in their own debt as we vote with our autistic wallets. we will show them that we will never support their evil ever again. WE WILL SHOW THEM THAT FREE VIDEOGAMES MADE WITH HEART AND SOUL FOR THE COMMUNITY, BY THE COMMUNITY ARE THE BEST.

we will no longer feed our enemies! we will no longer liste to the false song of shiteogames!
we will stubbornly stand in place and demand real video games that are fun and enjoyable!
when the world says to us "move" we will say "NO." "YOU MOVE"

WE WILL PUSH THE MEMES AND GROW TO BE THE STRONGEST AND THE MOST FREE VIDEOGAMERS! WE WILL MAKE FOSS LINUX GAMES GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

archive.is/vvjyb
archive.is/nVIR4
archive.is/Y8HbJ
archive.is/VJKyo

Remember to hide this… whatever it is… and all replies.

Not you sorry

fuck off autist

Have they even announced a price? I only saw them say you would pay at the start.
If enough people don't buy it, they might even make it free.

it depends
the western lineup is a bit lacking, but if you like weebshit PS4 is an absolute heaven

that had better be AUD
that's AUD, right?

fair, at the time I didn't have my own credit card and target / walmart (obviously) have shit selections
though in general nintendo prices seem to drop slower

i can't afford a good PC and low settings trigger me so i use PS4 as my primary platform
~30 games bought since february and 6 of them were exclusives, 10 if you count "sony" exclusives

Do you know what fps is?

SO MANY EXPLOITABLES

Switch is already sold out on Amazon, holy fug

These have to be the respective worst reasons to blacklist each company. How about "Kinect 2.0 and anti-competitive and anti-consumer practices", "Forcing SEGA to make Sonic Heroes multiplat among other things", and "Steam is based and I suck cocks for whining about DRM"?

Just watched some of the videos and games. ARMS looks like it has some real party-game potential. Splatoon2 is a plus especially since i've never played the first one and refused to buy a WiiU because it was dead in the water day-1

I'm gonna assume we can use SD/MicroSDs to expand the storage for it..

fuck off autist, this surprised no one
doesn't matter to me anyway since i'd only play single-player and local co-op

not surprising. I'll probably wind up getting one of these myself, but i'mma wait until probably after E3 to pick one up, just to see what's on the horizon and what's already out

The problem is that a lot of that weebshit is on PS3 too and not worth the price of the PS4. Even Final Fantasy XV was being hailed as the quintessential PS4 exclusive, but then they announced it for X-Box and PC. The PS4's only real selling point right now is VR. And to make matters worse, Microsoft is almost ready to unveil the next X-Box, while Sony has no immediate plans for Playstation 5

The Switch may only have the power of a PS4, but it's not about power when it comes to next gen consoles, it's more about support than anything else. The Switch also has a similar Wii-tastic play style that helped make the first Wii a huge success in the casual market, despite being woefully underpowered compared to its competition

From what I've noticed with the Wii U, that might be because the Wii U stuff sold slower so they kept trying to get every penny they could off their first party titles. With the Wii, Super Mario Galaxy dropped price in a matter of months, probably because they shipped so many copies to retailers to meet demand.

People are gonna pay online console services anyway. that's the truth. In the end you're the one who's gonna be all alone with no games to play.

that they announced this idea to the whole world disgusts me. they really plan to do this to everyone.

Yeah, says it supports any and all SDs but above 32GB (SDXC territory) you need a firmware update. Likely that's a load of horseshit and you can format it to Fat32 and it'll work just fine just like you can with the 3DS, unless the system is actually smart enough that once you go over a pre-calculated amount of blocks or whatever other goofy proprietary measurement system Nintendo has for their flash data this time it'll cockblock you and demand an update.

lies? lies. proof?

But you could get Blyatborn station and 30 other games?Hell,you can get a decent rig with 600,unless you're building from scratch Ram,Graphics card and processors aren't really expensive if you know where and what to look for.

Hell,on PC you could have pirated that or gotten that shit cheaper.

some day

nostalgia will die and quality will prevail.

what shills want everyone to believe.

I just checked, there's still 1 left.

I doubt that will be a problem to bypass. Plus, we don't know the game sizes just yet, so even 32 gb internal memory plus a 32 gb SD card might be enough for most Switch titles worth getting. And you can save space too by just buying the actual cartridges, which are probably more space efficient than disks.

not even out and capcom is already making sure to jew hard

Nintendo's servers are shit that it's impossible to have working right
Not once have I managed to get a game of Splatoon
Also Windows 10 is a horrible disorganised OS that spies out the ass on you
Even Pirating it won't save you
YES GOY BE NORMAL

They already pay for Sony and Microsoft you retard

yea, no.

$50 dollarydoos for a game that should be $10

And People in this day and age are already having a small enough expandable wage
I doubt many people would be able to pay the $70 per year ontop of $140 a year

sony and microsoft are doing terrible with ps4 and xbox one sales. you know exactly why that is and it's because they are all SHIT.

the games are boring, the prices are awful, you don't get anything you want out of it, paid online, drm, everything is anti consumer.

any console from nintendo, microsoft, sony, are all basically

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
Unless they lower prices, especially on older games, and fix up the platform so it's about games, not sending your friends shitty meme images and opening crates, it will be shit.

Just buy as many cartridges as you can instead of eShop or whatever they call it.
Physicals can be bought preowned cheaper, and reduce space needed on console. There's no real need to have 20 games installed to the console if you can just place a chip in it.

Filthy tech illiterate casual.

Anyways, depending on the price of the onlin, I might buy it. Anything under $50AUD for a year would be fine by me.

I pre ordered the Switch and BotW special edition the second they went up. Amazon was knocking 30 dollars off Zelda cause I had prime, good deal. They sold out in around 20 minutes.
IMO I see the Switch being a big success the hybrid design will appeal to a lot of people and with what will probably be a serious contender for best 3D Zelda at launch, I cant see it under performing. Im sure they are also saving a lot of ammunition for E3 as well.

I think NoJ is seriously reigning them in. They just had their biggest broadcast since the Wii U reveal done entirely in Japanese, showing mostly titles that Japanese audiences will salivate over. They also got rid of region horseshit. I mean, they didnt even let Reggie get the kill on BotW release, they madr him pass it back. I honestly think that these are good signs that Nintendo went back to the drawing board. Paid online is really shitty, yeah, but thats almost my only real problem with the console. I havent felt tgis good about a console since the Gamecube and PS2

All I see is a giant wall of autism. I don't even support this shit, but you come across as a raving lunatic.

And thats that. That Parental Controls was dank

hm, makes me wonder how the homebrew scene for this thing will pan out.

that's a no-brainer; buying physical copies in general is usually the best way to go
i've learned this the hard way by owning a Vita.

I'm still skeptical as to whether or not the internal 32GB and an additional mere 32GB will be enough. I mean PS4s have base of 500GB and it takes fuck-all to fill one up. What, 5 or 6 physical games and their massive updates? Throw in some themes, a digital title or three, and that fucker's already full.
I guess we can only watch and wait though.

not surprsing
They'd be wise to. Maybe we'll finally get another real Metroid game.

that's because he is one. He types just like the torfag that used to infest the vita threads. He's a fucking cancer.

Gravity Rush 2, Bloodborne, Disgaea 5, Ratchet & Clank, Infamous: Second Son (and First Light), The Last Guardian, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Ni-Oh, Ace Combat 7, Ni No Kuni 2

And that's excluding other good (but debateable) titles such as Uncharted 4, Until Dawn and Detroit: Become Human

It's true titles such as Persona 5 and Odin Sphere are available on PS3 as well, but there are a -lot- of reasons to own a PS4. Especially if you don't have a Vita, since there's a large amount of games only released on Vita and PS4.

PC is digital dominated and digital is usually hyper expensive unless you wait for sales
retail is generally cheaper, and PSN has sales of its own, though on fewer games than Steam

Likely it won't be a problem to bypass whatsoever, I mean the thing's got a USB-C cable so you can hook it straight into a computer, hacking this thing will probably be a piece of cake.

Game sizes, ehh, that'd be harder to estimate but I sincerely doubt Nintendo is going to allow bullshit like 50+GB, though with how much bigger the cartridges are who knows their exact capacity. My guess is probably still around the same size as a Wii U game, so anywhere from 3-8 GB? Definitely better on space efficiency, the cartridges look like they'd still fit in a 3DS game's box.

This, are you a false flag or something?

Splatoon is PvP. You rely on the strength of other players' connections.

The average consumer doesn't really have a problem paying for online console services if the games are good enough. Only spergs on cuck chan and here who mistake pettiness for a sense of honor and don't even play games care that much.

We don't know the price for Nintendo's service, but given their track record it will likely be cheaper than its competitors.

Sony and Microsoft aren't doing terrible because of paid online services. That's never really been the problem. The problem at least on Sony's end is just the same issue of no games

There is spying shit that clicking on a couple boxes doesn't fit and the functional problems of Windows 10 are down to the core and it doesn't matter how technologically capable you are unless if you have a relatively large team of highly competent people
And they're going to go for the Industry standard $70 for a yearly subscription and that's on top of the $400+ base cost of the console here

It'll most likely have forced updates. Of course that can only hinder, not stop the homebrew scene.

The online play is what really wrecks it for me. I'm primarily a PC gamer, but I like using Nintendo mobile devices for stuff like Story of Seasons and Project X Zone and other weeb titles. It's not a device I play constantly, it's a 'sometimes' console.

A fee for online totally destroys it's value to me in that way. I'm better off investing in a budget gaming laptop. Charging for online is unquestionably the biggest fuck up in this sea of fuck ups.

That means I'm not getting a switch it seems. Between this and Tales of Berseria confirmed for Denuvo, I've not had a good week gaming wise.

Homebrew scene I can see going either way. The 3DS homebrew scene is absolutely dead outside of ports for Game Maker stuff or getting stuff like RPG Maker running, as well as the myriad little experiments like physics-sandbox stuff, but on the other hand they've got piracy and ways to access it down to a friggin' science. I foresee a lot of neat experiments with the haptic feedback and maybe stuff like battery optimization (or attempts to force it into running at full clock-speed in portable mode and blowing through your whole battery in less than an hour), along with the main interest of getting an emunand or other CFW setup rockin'.

Id rather see an F Zero related game than Metroid.
Or fuck, a crossover. Thatd be fucking sick.

I can't believe people as foolish as you still exist today, it just blows my mind.

do you really think that you can disable all the evil things in that operating system without having a complete understanding?

people mess with the settings and turn certain things off and disable certain updates because the operating system is built to allow them to do that to give them a false sense of security, you are a huge idiot.

Maybe there is a reason to own a PS4 if you're a huge fucking weeb with lots of disposable income, but the average non-weeb consumer is starting to get tired of Sony. Casuals are now more interested in stuff like VR.

Got to take that off your list, the Switch is going to get that game too.

The worst thing is they're gonna get away with it. They'll announce a new pokemon for it and people will pay whatever for the online. They'll keep the poke bank fee separate too

So wait I've tried to join games for 68 times and every single time the other players had bad connections
Yeah right
The games are going to be closer to the competitors prices so what makes you think it's not going to be 60 or 70

As soon as the price drops, the Wii U will take the Wii's place as the budget homebrew console

That's pretty much the only reason to own any console. All the non-weeb shit is better on PC.

You can't ever really stop the homebrew scene.

If I could full-clock it and force a full, constant 60FPS at 1080p that'd be worth it, since I'd use it exclusively as an at-home console anyway.

F-ZERO S feat. Samus racing in her gunship.

Oh really, I suppose I'm just a poison in a well to you, and because you don't like the way I type I MUST be some person you also didn't like. fuck you. I'm hurt by what nintendo has done. what they have done to all of us. this is betrayal. we have to go elsewhere for video games now. you jerks just judge people on writing style and don't even bother to read what they are saying.

is going to buy call of duty, NBA 2k16, and the rest of the annual multiplats, which all (obviously) release on the most popular console available

has it been confirmed? we've only seen that on a 4chan 'leak'
until it's confirmed i'll assume the PS4 exclusive is staying a PS4 exclusive

Not an Exclusive
On PS2, PS3 and PS Vita as well
Complete Shit
Complete Pretentious Shit
Complete Shit
It's not even a debate, they're shit
Just because the Switch is shit doesn't mean the PS4 isn't

Watch the hotpockets delete this post. The shills are already here and failing to market this shit. Now you see why so many of us said back during the height of GG that boycotts were a necessity. Ninty, Sony and MS have all done incredibly cancerous shit out of naked greed and we need to stop rolling over for them.

Fuck shills. Boycott now.

fastest selling system of the current generation you mean. Pretty sure the PS2 and DS beat it by a lot

The fastest selling, not the best selling. Console sales have been going down in general for awhile now. The Switch was made the way it is because Nintendo is trying to keep home consoles in some way relevant in an era when you're better off with a fucking PC.

really asshole?

On that video at the end of the show showing some of the games that the switch will have
It's on that

Clears throat

WE ARE GAMERGATE
==WE DO NOT DO BOYCOTTS=
WE SUPPORT DEVS
ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY ASS RAPE US WITH PAID ONLINE
WE *LIKE* EATING SHIT

I didn't imply that was the only problem. that's one of the reasons they are bad.

I find this incredibly erotic and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

Its confirmed all right.
nintendo.com/games/detail/XtceCPSBBd_fOsfeJvwPyKujEjh2dZHC

PS4+Xbox One+Wii U sales is much lower than equivalent combined generation sales

Of course they will. They are making a new Story of Seasons, so I was all in to begin with. But at this point, nevermind. It's not worth it.

It's easy double that per year here in slavland and they even throw in a "free" phone with that 5-6 year binding contract.

oh, my bad
i haven't been keeping up with my weebshit but there's a fuckton of JRPGs that release on PS4 + Vita
Akiba Strip, Deception 5, Galgun, Valkyrie Drive, Gravity Rush, etc

Homebrew from 3DS, since it's pretty much at the end in terms of what Nintendo can do to stop it, has already started on the Switch.

All the devs familiar with 3DS and Wii U, as they assum the Switch will be similar in places, are already piling money from their own jobs and from donations to buy the hardware/software they need to crack it.

I wouldn't update it once it's cracked, just enjoy it on base firmware.

Just because it has a USB port means nothing. If it only connects to the battery, which they said the port was only used for charging, then it means nothing.

He means how much space on the console will a digital game take.
A cartridge of that size could potentially hold 30gb+.

Again, if you can't do basic, and I mean basic, searches on the internet to find out how to stop 100% of the spying, as the fucking NSA and DoD do, then you should just fuck off.
They've undercut the price on their console already, compared to launch XB1 and PS4, why stop there?

Nintendo want to actively fuck over every other company and get on top. They sell games by the company name alone, so fanboys will rush to it. Reducing prices mean more people will, then they can fuck over MS and Sony.

No you god damn fucking moron. The US government is upgrading everyone to Windows 10. Naturally, they don't want MS to know their secrets, so they've devised ways to remove it 100% from the Enterprise Edition. Google it.

Even the Wii beat it

why do people like to make shit up? all consoles are selling terribly. all of them. I'm so angry with this shit.

Hot damn, I hadn't even thought of that. Wii U and piracy/homebrew will definitely be a cheap way to get your hands on both its own library and the library of almost every single system that came before it.

The PS4 is irredeemable garbage. Its indefensible. It doesnt even have ONE game to back up paid online.

The piracy is still evolving, but soon you can play Wii U, Wii, GC, N64 all off the one thing. Not sure about handhelds, but it's pretty neat.

Can an user give me a list of confirmed games?
Still haven't finished, but I've got:

I seem to be getting more interested in the Switch. Either way, I'll wait 2 years to see how great the homebrew/piracy is and future games before buying.

Akiba's Trip you mean which is complete shit
Again complete shit

Fucking John Carmack wouldn't be able to switch the spying off
You've just switched off the shit they tell you about

Made some changes and submissions

No system does.

Frankly I doubt that considering the dock for TV mode. I don't see how the thing would know it's docked without some transfer of data.

As for the digital space I already answered him on that, I figure somewhere around 3-8 GB for games just starting out. Probably they won't allow games over a certain GB threshold to be sold digitally since one 30GB game would take up the near-entirety of your on-board storage.

The Brazilians definitely made it easier.

I got my friend hooked on Splatoon.

Probably the most sensible thing to have

Fire Emblem Warriors

Also Bomberman is going to be a launch title or at least it's coming out in March.

well, more like a poison in a shitbog, but i guess so. You're an autistic raving lunatic. You're talking about betrayal as if Nintendo were your girlfriend who's been fucking other dudes behind your back.

hopefully we'll get piracy

Sonic Mania
Disgaea 5
Bomberman R
Skyrim(how is this 5 year old game still kicking on multiple platforms)

SALUTE ;_;7

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_game_consoles#All_game_consoles
actually it's pretty damn good

PS+ pays for itself, easily
last year?
Furi, Lords of the Fallen, Helldivers. Those three games covered PS+ alone, and there were at least 4 or 5 more great games, not to mention PS3 / Vita games

Like I said, haven't kept up with them
But there are a huge amount of Vita / PS4 dual releases for weebshit fans

Last I checked it emulates the GBA and DS through Virtual Console. Soon you can nab a Wii U for it and everything that came before it except for the 3DS.

speak for yourself traitor!

I hope you plan on jewing someone else with it down the line.
Otherwise I suggest some other site more akin to your shit tastes like plebbit.

I just woke up and the first thing I see about this that I missed is "paid online service."

Am I missing something about this or is it really as hilarious as it sounds? Is Nintendo really going to charge for their atrocious online? I don't even think I can name a worse online service.

The PS3 hasn't even been out for 10 years

Which part of the fucking NSA have approved these methods don't you fucking get? The people that spy on everyone constantly have checked it and say it's good. The documents were leaked by an employee, not given out freely.

They said there's a USB C in the dock for charging. Not sure about the HDMI, could be bluetooth.

Add SMT 25th anniversary game and Square Enix untitles RPG.

>Sonic 2017 game not mania some other shit

I will never understand console fags defending paid online.

That are chosen for you, that you lose if you ever stop paying up and are different for each console platform and don't port over. If it's not obvious why PC gamers laugh at you, then you are just in denial.

It'll be free until fall 2017, after that it will be a paid servbice.
No idea how much it'll cost as of yet.

There was also some game in the mash up that where it was like an RPG and had the characters doing the Chrono Trigger X-Strike move

I think it's Generations 2, from the trailer where you saw both sonics.

This presentation is getting on my nerves. veryone clicking thir fingers and saying "let's switch it up!"
It takes me back to old game marketing, but still kinda hammy.

Apparently its only for North America Canada, Mexico, United States meaning North America is the test subjects for paid online

I dont really agree, or rather maybe you are misunderstanding me. By "back up" I mean a game that has good online multiplayer that is held hostage for the monthly fees. With the Xbox 360 it was Halo 3/Reach. Fun multiplayer game that made you fuckin pissed that yii had to pay extra to enjoy fully.
With the Switch its gonna be Splatoon 2 and probably Monster Hunter.
The PS4 doesnt even have anything multiplayer that is even close to interesting, so the paid service is even more ludicrous.

Yeah, but that's why I'm wondering about the dock. If any USB-C connecting to it sets it into TV mode then that's kinda hilarious, but I'm pretty sure just the dock triggers that behavior.

i'm not saying paid online is good in and of itself, just that the games are worth it

>being this gullible and trusting of what evil people say

you are such a massive idiot to even remotely consider using something like windows 10, EVER. you literally just fell for their propaganda.

you dope head.

That fucking hilarious

Pay to play Mario Kart 23 and laggy Smash Bros 5 online and literally nothing else.

Online services became ""good"" because of paid bullshit like Xbox live. Consoles fucking suck as host machines. They need dedicated servers.
You all asked for it by crying about the online for years and comparing it, ironically, to those that DO make users pay.

who do you think the people are working at microsoft, intel, yahoo, aol, google, and more?

They said you can charge it on the go. In fact they offhandedly mentioned portable batteries, come to think of it.

The dock must have a sensor that connects via bluetooth or something. ither that of there's a HDMI port on the bottom of the tablet.

Well, I only use W10 to play games on. Shitposting happens on Mint, so I don't terribly game if they know which games I play.
I know not everyone likes that, but don't get that autistic over things they have in W7 and W8 as well.

And PC gaming ALWAYS been good for online since the fucking 90s is what, magic?

You do not know a thing about tech, so don't pretend you do.

Well they just cucked themselves out of a ton of customers and cucked everyone who used to like them so yes.

and?

He preordered a Switch, do you expect him to be able to know common sense?

OH FUCK, I just realized Monster Hunter will likely be paid online too.

Now it stopped being funny.

You kept asking for Nintendo to """""modernize""""". Good job dragging others into your shitpile, sonyggers/xbots.

No it's selling faster than the PS2, the PS2 had only 51 million at the same point the PS4 has 53 million.

I never implied otherwise.

I invoke Stefan Molyneux's law, in the case you were trying to make a relevant statement.

Make what up, what I stated is easily sourced.

lmgtfy.com/?q=ps4 holiday season sales

PS4 is still a pile of shit though.

So it's not 10 years for Euros and Aussies while we still have almost a whole year before the 11th anniversary of the PS3

Wasn't your argument that because the PS4 is doing good that the Switch will as well ignoring that Sony has monopolised the market which is smaller than it was 10 years ago

The PS4 also has about 1000x the potential customers the PS2 did. Its not impressive at all. In fact it makes it look worse.

okay, 10.2 years
my bad
the point is, PS4 will likely outsell the PS3 in the longterm

Listen you fucking retard, I didn't ask Nintendo to modernize SHIT. They're online services are shit, because they don't make online games, they make local co-op games. What kind of logic is "Nintendo is making you pay for online and it's YOUR fault"

Holy shit, you're an actual Nintendrone.

Then it doesn't serve it's purpose of making the children shut the fuck up anymore.

nintendo is so stupid. it's like "hey buy it now before you regret it!" "OH SHIT YOU DONT LIKE PAYING NOW!" "TOO LATE!"

No that wasn't my argument, can you not read?

I'm not saying it is impressive, did no-one read my original post?

Everyone knows you can't make children shut up

Gee I wonder what the quotes were for then?

what the fuck

Someone was making that argument

But PS4+XB1+Wii U won't outsell PS3+X360 let alone adding Wii on top of that

ouch

Well by saying their online services are shit for so long might have given them the idea of modernizing them, paywall and all after all this time, plus if the general public see there is paid online now they might think it does not suck dick and consider buying a switch to be their FIFA machine. People are conditioned like that.

thank christ the lugenpresse pushing back.

where's the evidence of 32 GB storage again
please tell me its upgradeable
and POST DOGTAN

that's because the wii was 100$ and the economy is shit
i'd say 80 million is the minimum for the PS4

So what do you think these games are?
nintendo.com/games/detail/arcade-archives-switch
I'm guessing just a collection of old Nintendo games

nintendo.com/games/detail/farming-simulator-switch
Harvest Moon?

It doesnt matter what you mean, its what your message conveys to Nintendo. They hear a bunch of people comparing their online to XBL and PSN and saying thise services are better, so they copy it. It also happens to be easy for them to milk the fuck out of people for so bonus points there. Youre message is so similar that it just blends in and helps convey the wrong idea. Fuck off with your drone shit.

MH4 and MHX/G's netcode was really well done.

4 would only use the best connection as host, and changed it each area you were in. G fuckd it up by making it always host, but that's fine.
Even if you were lagging terribly, you could still deal damage to the monster on your side, and it would simply update the info to the others when you finally connected.

Remember, Nintendo undercuts in most places to fuck over their competitors, and also because Japs don't want to buy things with their income, they want to keep as much money as they can to advance in society.

I'm surprised I've seen not one user talk about Region Locking. You all bitched about it, then they finally did it.

32GB onboard, plus SD card slot. SD more than 32GB needs an online update after you connect it.

why should anyone buy a product that has paid online when the product comes from a company that has horrible online?

What? So we like them now because they don't like it?

For online? It was nothing. Seriously, BF1942 came out in 2002 and it's online was perfect and guess what is cost? Fucking nothing.

HOW OLD ARE YOU? Do you seriously not remember the old days of PC gaming where all online was free, always, because online play is cheap?

…you're a kid aren't you? Jesus, just…stop talking. Please.

Just fuck off, post in another thread.

At first I thought it was laughable, but then it hit me that it was a tablet after all, still don't know how are tablet's internal storage nowadays, but yeah upgradable with micro sd hc and all that. don't know about the maximum they'd allow though.

Stardew valley has already been confirmed on the switch though

No no no, we don't like nintendo anyway.

exactly and half the fucks who are saying they aren't going to pay to play Splatoon are probably going to just cave in once the hype train rolls in and then wake up and realize they betrayed their "principles"

Then why would Nintendo not tell us what the game is and give details later?

fuck off

No you inbred retard
I'm happy that the lugenpresse didn't like this presentation because they might put the pressure on Nintendo to fix it.
might

Back to reddit to circlejerk in /r/masterrace
Consoles have had paid online for the better part of this century. Maybe paying for Nintendon't's servers will make them upgrade them.

That's not much of an excuse. It's a software license they can revoke at any time.

Nah, we'd all pretend we didn't play, but then make Splatoon 2 threads constantly. :^)

Wait it even tells who the developer and publisher are
Its just Farming Simulator Switch, pretty retarded

I played 1942 when it came out too you dumb nigger. It doesnt make you or me special. Trying to resort to calling me a kid is just sad.

Where did I ever say I liked Halo? Go ahead, show it.

You're still a retard and I can't fucking believe you're jumping through hoops to absolve Nintendo of this.

Nintendo doesn't understand online, and it's not because it was free. They used massive friend codes, almost no games had worthwhile online play, and even looking at a game like Mario Maker and just how absolutely awful the way you search for levels is.

To say that "Well, this is because they don't have more money!!" is so fucking stupid it's unbelievable. Not to mention the notion of "Paying for online means better online." You know why they are making you pay for online? BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE DID IT. BECAUSE THEY CAN. IT'S NOT TO MAKE IT BETTER.

Monster Hunter had really good online and you didn't have to pay for it, and now it's going to get swept up in this fucking retarded bullshit.

having to pay for online isn't -good-, but PS4 at least makes it worth your while
i've got a HUGE backlog of PS3 / Vita games for when i finally get them, and i've gotten plenty of good PS4 games already
furi, for instance, was Holla Forums's game of the month when it came out

At least I have the balls not to gobble up this absolute trash. There are other games to play. Giving in to hype is a sign being weak willed.

Then why are you asking me how much it costs? You are a kid. You are caught not knowing shit and you are desperately trying to cover for it.

Bravo Sony, great paid service.

Or they'll just keep playing the original Splatoon.

I don't think Nintendo would really even be having the paid servers if they didn't expect people to pay up. They just looked at their competition charging people and were like "hey, they're making money, so can we" and paid servers are likely to be better than free ones that are more simple PvP. As much as people here complain, most gamers are willing to pay shekels for online services for consoles, even if most of the time they're just playing Call of Duty. And the reason Microsoft and Sony do this is because they know that games like Battlefield and Call of Duty are big sellers and people will want to play them a lot so holding them captive by charging for online service makes sense from a the point of view of profit making and it also makes sense if the game is going to experience a shit load of traffic. Splatoon suffered from the fact that Nintendo didn't expect as many people to play it. The fact that Nintendo is charging may just mean they're gonna get serious about online competitive play.

Where did I ask yiu how much anything costs? What are you even rattling on about at this point? Keep projecting with the kid shit.

nevermind great PS3 / Vita offerings, like Yakuza 5

compare to the switch, which gives you access to -one- nes / snes game for a month, which you could easily emulate on any laptop in existence

The people who are most likely to pay for online service are the Splatoonfags because they're all autistic and obsessive waifufags

That's what I said, never I implied they were gonna make it better or that it was for the better, just that the notion of "paying for online means better online" applies only to the general public conceptions, people that pay for subscriptions for everything, I'm not absolving them nor I'm the person you were talking to first.

You act as if that's meant to be the selling point. Also, we still don't know the price. If it's gonna be cheaper, than of course it will offer less.

You mean where you asked what the quotes for for online back then? You know.
Right fucking here?

Oh sorry then. I wasn't paying attention to the IDs.

The Wii was only $100 near it's death

no, but the difference is

Fucking finally someone with a brain posts about the topic. Its about holding games that have audiences that want the multiplayer badly behind ransom. MS has done it for fucking ever, its the only reason. They try to compensate by having dedicated servers to replace peer hosting, which while it is a LOT better, should be something that the user can do but just isnt an option when youre on a shitty proprietary box(what the retard comparing console multiplayer to PC multiplayer fails to comprehend)

Again, bravo Sony.

Its called a rhetorical question. Are you seriously this retarded? Is it autism?
I wasnt even asking about costs, I was asking if you understood why I threw those quotes up. Youve got to be baiting me right now.

I'm just saying we should wait to draw comparisons until after we get a price is all. If their charging the same price as Sony, then yeah, the criticism is valid, but if they're gonna be charging like 35 bucks, it's not that big of a deal.

Maybe the presentation was all a sick cruel joke to make everyone smile. Nintendo is a fun company that does fun things like that, right?

Im sorry I cant get over this, do you SERIOUSLY think Im talking about financial quotes in that post? Because holy shit you are retarded as fuck. Im talking about quotations you dunce. Yiu know, "this"? Holy shit.

if it's 20 or 25, then sure, but i've already gotten my money's worth with PS+ (especially since i'm planning to get both a PS3 and a Vita)
can't say the same with renting roms for a month

This presentation was so bad it retroactively made me happy I already owned a Wii U. Just gonna pirate Zelda and see where this thing stands when Splatoon hits.

Not much to discuss, not even Suda seemed to know what he was going to say.

That said I'm excited for the idea, but worried after so much Platinum (and Musou) that it won't hold up.

No problem, it's a shitty thing to do indeed, when it was one of the differentiating factors Nintendo had in comparison with their competitors, even so when it doesn't seem they will do anything to make it worthwhile, guess the defining factor for some will be it's price and how much and how much better they update their shit.

Wasn't NMH2 the last we'd see o Travis because his story was done for in Suda's own words? I haven't finished two because I didn't git gud at the samurai guy who launches dragons of lighting at you.

grammar nazi

Well, at least now I know where you stand with this.

Price is a major factor that people are knee jerking about right now. Everyone assumes its gonna be the same ass raping prices that Sony and MS charge, but maybe it will be less. The situation is complete shit no matter how you look at it, but maybe the ass rapeage will be minimal. Im not even sure if their paid service is a monthly thing.

He went to live on the moon with Sylvia in some audio drama.

I'm a total fucking idort that even owns a fucking Xbone and FUCK THE SWITCH.

I mean, holy shit.

No, they're not.
That's just some bullshit pr talk so idiots keep on paying for the same service they would have otherwise.
If you really think that companies use that money to improve their service, you're ejsut an idiot yourself.

Well, first of all, you don't just get a rom, but an updated version a NES or SNES game with online play features. Now sure, you can do something like that with a thing like Z-Battlenet on your PC, but they're not just giving you one VC download but an online play edition of select NES and SNES titles that have been updated.

And who was I talking about in that post? Xbox users. Im talking about why the paid service works. Casuals find the game fun because they like the multiplayer a lot. MS saw it after the first game so they made people pay for it from then on. They dont like it but they still do it. The example makes no sense if I talk about it from my perspective, because I dont have interest in playing Halo and so no interest in XBL. But I still see why the paid service was a successful idea. Do I have to explain everything in this much detsil everytime with you?

Nice projection.

a one month trial of a single nes / SNES game

versus PS4, PS3, and Vita games that you keep forever, usually 2 per system, sometimes 3

Thank you! Hosting costs fuck all. Paying for online is being a chump.

Ah, the old 'I'm rubber and you're glue' huh? I bet that works great on the playground.

i would guess so given the month long nes/snes rentals they mention on their page, what's the potential for SNES games with online they talk about there? i know about netplay, don't rape my face

i think that was mostly on the translator that was startled because of Suda's radical entrance.

Well thanks for that, still damn, so many games I gotta finish I shouldn't be losing sleep over the future and what will switch bring gladly I'm losing sleep over late work too, but still

I've been getting pretty sick of Nintendo's latest practices, and I was pretty much a Nintendo fanboy until the Wii U. Then started all of this censorship shit, locking content in amiibos, once great franchises became either ignored or mediocre (Paper Mario, Star Fox, Metroid), and they pretty much left Wii U owners out to dry.

I remember when the worse thing about Nintendo were rehashes and region locking, and now with paid online I don't know how I can even bother with the Switch. I mean, at this point you'll be paying for DLC, Amiibos AND online.

So I noticed the puyo puyo tetris trailer having english dubs, they'll have the japanese voice option right?

Likely. It's not like the game is hard to navigate in the original Japanese though.

I regret importing it 6 months ago.

Nobody said they use all their money to maintain servers, there's profit that they're making as well because profit is the goal and if companies will charge whatever consumers are willing to pay to make a profit. But maintenance for servers with lots of traffic for console games require more money for maintenance than simple PvP servers like what Splatoon currently uses. With PC, its easier to maintain small private servers. Consoles generally use massive public servers.

fuck nintendo
fuck microsoft
fuck sony
fuck steam
fuck EA
fuck activision
fuck ubisoft
fuck bethesda
fuck monsanto

praise donald trump
praise foss linux operating systems and video games and fosh hardware.

That's the thing though, it isn't a trial. What actually is online play your paying for.

What they're doing is they're putting online play on select NES and SNES titles and that's what you're paying for. Not a rental of a rom.

Well amiibos I say still are only for the people that want them, and wasn't the dlc for mario kart 8 at least farirly priced? now it's just a matter of how much butt fucking are you able to take to play online, wonder which games will be free to play online because of their most games allegory, who knows, would like to believe mario kart 8 deluxe is one, but not holding my breath.

you're getting a month of access to a NES or SNES game
that's effectively a rental
PS4 at least has the decency to let you keep all of your games as long as you keep paying
which incentivizes you to keep paying, yes, because as the years go by you have a library of hundreds of games locked behind a paywall

if that's how you meant it then I think I understand what you meant, but why not make it more clear to begin with?

bro fist

You still havent said anything about how you spent the last half hour acting like I was asking you for server cost "quotes". Just admit you were wrong. I never once mentioned how paid online is required for a good multiplayer experience. This guy sees it, why cant you?
Oh right, because Im on Holla Forums and no o e ever admits when they made a mistake here, even little ones like this.

what you're actually getting is an online play version of a select NES or SNES title which you can play online for a month (I'm guessing this is a monthly subscription?)

It wouldn't make sense to give you one monthly rental of games you can just buy on the Virtual Console.

Did nintendo just save vidya?

Eeeeeh, nah. People still pay to play Call of Duty online.

It's probably both.
They'll pick a game for you to rent/play for the month and it'll support online. However, the game's themselves… if you buy them will probably still have online support, but you'd have to pay anyway to access that.

What I'm more interested in is… The way it's all worded seems to imply that the switch will have virtual console support for only those two systems at first. So they'll have to build up like with what they did with the Wii and WII U.

No it doesn't.

with newly added online play is inside parenthesis, but for free for a month is not
if the online play was free for a month, it would have been
they put online-play in parenthesis to separate it from the rest of the sentence

BASIC GRAMMAR

Nah i don't think they give rentals of anything beyond snes to subscribers, maybe if the thing bombed at first like the 3ds there would be the ambassador shit and then theyd' lend you N64 and up games.

One can hope. How can multiniggers keep getting away with it?

Because everything you and he has said is bullshit. Tons of console games still make consoles host and even if they do us dedicated servers, again, hosting, costs, fuckall.

Understands, anyone with any sense or knowledge knows that servers cost nothing. Your defenses of it is pure shillery.

As to your comment about how you were 'quoting', that doesn't make any sense in the context of what we were talking about. Your defense only works if you vastly misunderstood what I said first, because your claim of what you meant makes no god damn sense.

Didnt feel like it was necessary is all. Its just a post where I was using the best available example.

Im not saying don't worry, all Im saying is that we have extremely limited information about what this paid service even is. I dont even think Nintendo knows what it is. "Trial until Fall"? What kind of ambiguous timed trial is that?
You dont want to end up like the CIA and go autistically screeching like a lunatic about a story that you were baited into overreacting to.

They have jobs to pay for it.

Launch (March 3):
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence with Power Up Kit
I Am Setsuna
Puyo Puyo Tetris S
Disgaea 5
Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 with Power Up Kit
Super Bomberman R
Dragon Quest Heroes I & II
Snipperclips
1-2-Switch
April 28:
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Spring:
Minna de Waiwai! Spelunker
ARMS
Summer:
Splatoon 2
Winter:
Super Mario Odyssey
2017:
Xenoblade 2
TBD:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Newest title in Shin Megami Tensei series
Project Octopath Traveler
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers
NBA 2k18
BlazBlue
FIFA
Sonic Mania
Dragon Quest XI
Dragon Quest X
Fire Emblem Musou (Warriors)
Project Sonic 2017
Derby Stallion
Taiko no Tatsujin
Arcade Archives
"Tales of" series
Story of Seasons (Harvest Moon)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Minecraft

Because they have money to dispose of from their jobs. Don't tell me you didn't know that.

Well if they're going to sit here and infest video games, they might as well pay a faggot tax.

interesting

who cares

Fair enough.

shill detected. nobody will ever believe your lies.

as if that is ever going to happen, everyone knows the worst case scenario always happens with greedy evil companies.

You can't be that naive.

Prove I'm shilling.

Did you compile this list or is there some source?

You know, I really thought we'd see a complete version of Hyrule Warriors announced. It would seem like a good idea to throw all the extra content the 3DS has in HD.

Ditto, kinda bummed.

No one was ever talking about paid online realistically aligning with covering server costs. I mentioned that it goes towards the kinds of services that XB and PS niggers find to be "good"(the quotations I mentioned). The rake-in from their subscribers is spread across development of new features in the general service (XBL/PSN updates and all that bullshit), maintenance of that code, lining the pockets of the higher ups/impressing investors(which leads to more new "features" that people praise Sony and MS for having while berating Nintendos inline for lacking), and yeah, some of it goes towards managing servers for games and databases etc. Theres probably tons of other bullshit too. All this contributes to the service being perceived as good.by casuals. No one ever said server maintenance costs a ton. But casuals perceive it as a major benefit of their subscription since they cant host their own(thanks to MS and Sony)
Saying Im defending it is insulting and just shows you havent been following along. No one is defending. Only explaining why this has happemed.

I completely skipped the stream because I could give any less of a shit about the Switch.
Did anything of any note happen?

no not really

You seem to be ignoring the point made that nobody fucking said hosting is expensive because otherwise you have no actual argument.

Nobody is pretending that the main reason isn't to make money, but large public servers do cost more than small private servers, especially if their getting a lot of traffic. Also there are people who have jobs in that department of the company who are the ones who have the skills the company needs to create and manage the servers, they have to be paid too and the people who pay them have to paid and the people who pay the people have to be paid. Even if 75% is all profit, that last 25% that goes to maintenance likely goes to all sorts of areas of the company that need to be financed in order to maintain everything.

In the end most of the money is profit, but if you think it's as simple as you make it out to be, you're wrong and merely projecting your experience in creating some shitty private server for you and your faggot friends to a huge company maintaining a huge server managed by employees with special skills that demand to payed for their work.

I thought Fire Emblem was stated to have a Winter slot somewhere too.

Besides paid online and the return of WAGGLAN, not really.

Why would people stop paying for online when they do it for the Xbone and PS4, as well as Xbox, Xbox 360 and PS3.

???
They showed the controllers off, new games, and announced there would be paid online, a few months after launch. Initial online is free.

So Nintendo still have E3 2017 to worry about, expect more, expect more this year that hasn't even been announced since Nintendo does this every year, this honestly isn't even a bad launch year compared to PS4 and Xbox One, and with the Switch getting both handheld and console dev teams in one boat it will top both the PS4 and Xbox one in a year or two in terms of quality exclusives.

Did it? this was from the Nintendo Switch JP website.

That was Fire Emblem Warriors probably.

If he doesnt understand by now just drop it. Not worth it.

Except that's kinda what Nintendo is doing. The online play was not as much the focus as the local multiplayer, even when they were talking about Splatoon, which on the Wii is strictly an online game.

see >>11701366

Potential new No More Heroes game.

I thought It was on their Twitter or something but I just checked again and cant find it. Must have just gotvit muddled with something else. Still, thought there was another winter one revealed today.

Double ditto, but at this point it isn't happening. They've officially laid the project to rest.

So, anons?

Apart from the paid online, do any of you niggers actually hate this console, or is it purely because of the paid online everyone is trying to call it the worst console of all time?

The controllers look neat, there's a bunch of launch titles which everyone said there wouldn't be, there's games for both adults and kids, the price is exactly as everyone predicted it and it looks alright.

All I can see is a bunch of retards who want this to be bad, so are picking out the one thing that's wrong, instead of praising them for things like Region-Free, which we all whinged for years to have, the fact BotW is coming out on launch despite rumours and other things you all said they wouldn't do.

I'd buy one for my family, it looks like they'd bundle 1, 2, Switch and ARMS on launch, so there's something for kids to enjoy. Plus BotW for me.

Are you fuckers just upset because you don't have friends to play locally with, so you'd have to play online?
That's what this feels like.

Paid online is a plus for me, because fuck multiplayer and anyone who supports it. But none of the games look good and that's the only reason to get a console.

some of the games seemed pretty fun also, i'm a fan of no region locking, I might get one, depends on how things play out

youtube.com/watch?v=jDdfWY6UtWg

Japanese > Russian > English :^)

The etymology of the name "Homosexuality" proves you wrong.
The romantic attraction or sexual attraction to the same sex is gay.

Like lowering the fucking brightness of the console,getting a portable recharger and/or closing the wifi of above said console.
Guess those things are beyond man's control,I guess.

Kill me

No More Heroes still TBD, but at least it exists

This was the fate you choose.

So do we have the finalized specs yet?
I know it is supposed to use an Nvidia Tegra but do we have more details beyond this?

Spooky

5 bucks he died on a street fight while having a punch-out with a rogue cop.

unknown, a rep said Breath of the Wild was 1080 60 but looking at gameplay it doesn't look 60, although maybe that's because I'm so used to 60fps at this point that I won't be able to tell without a comparison, Eurogamer said it was 900 30 which puts it at underpowered Tegra X1.

Which is ironic because the reason they put in region locking in the first place was to stop mom-and-pop retailers from importing games and selling the non-localized versions to out-of-region customers. They care more about convincing people not to hack their shit than Treehouses localization

A portable charger is used in case you aren't near an outlet to charge your devices, not as a bandaid to a terrible battery.
On top of that, even with low brightness and no WiFi on, you're still gonna sit in the 3 hour mark with an additional half maybe added on.

How many people are gonna actually use this thing as a handheld?

Somehow I doubt Nintendo would lie about BotW running at 1080p at 60 fps and then show us gameplay to the contrary. People might be looking into it too deeply. If Eurogamer predicted at 900p at 30fps running it under an underpowered Tegra X1 I think it would be more realistic to say they didn't underpower it and its probably just a stock X1. A Tegra X1 would actually make a lot of sense. Keep in mind the 3DS Prototype also ran on an Nvidia Tegra but Nintendo switched to a more underpowered locally designed chip instead (tax incentives maybe?) so its not their first time working with Nvidia

I'll use it as a handheld on my bed

I don't know why people are saying playing this out of your home, I don't even play my 3ds out of my home. I dont want people in fucking public watching me play a video game

Because this is pure conjecture based on an offical,but ultimately vague announcement.

Is the 3 hour limit on full on brightness and wifi?
Is it maximum 3 hours with all the power-perserving conditions?No one fucking knows because they say "It will last 3 hours with Zeldo" and left it at that while putting the battery life being between or equal to 2,5 and 6 hours.

if it's 1080 60 the Switch is well beyond the WiiU, the difference between the PS4 and Xbox one is .4 Gflops and the difference between them is generally 900 @30 vs [email protected]/* */ 4 gflops which is about 1/4 an increase in power, Switch would be around the P1 in real world power which while being touted as a mere 750 gflops would have real world performace putting it at about 3/4 the Xbox One, the same difference between the PS4 and Xbox One.

It was a rep who may not have had the correct details but comparing the intro sequence I still can't tell, it looks smoother but not 60fps smoother, maybe it's 45 fps and the display itself runs g-sync, the draw distance is definitely improved.

Now lets be real here
I predicted the DS would be a success, it was
I predicted the Wii would be a success, it was
I predicted the WiiU would be a failure, it was
I predicted the 3DS would be a moderate success, it was

I predict the Switch will be a moderate success as well. The WiiU looked too much like a toy, the Switch looks more like a classic tablet, I believe it will have more appeal to normalfags than the WiiU did

That said, I probably wont get one, when BotW comes out I will gladly be emulating it on CEMU. But I do believe the Switch has more potential than the WiiU does.

I kind of regret barely playing anything on the 3ds before the switch was a thing. although it has almost no games anyway

Why? The 3DS came out in 2011 before the Switch was probably even conceived. Besides, With homebrew all the games are free

Yeah i got a9lh on mine with the pirate ship threads. At least it has a trillion emulators now.

I got my flops wrong, 400 gflops or .4 tflops, or maybe it was .5 tflops.

Massive improvement visually for breath of the wild on Switch, significantly superior anti aliasing probably temporal since it's Nvidia gpu, higher resolution, less washed out colours, less intense bloom, higher res textures, performance looks rock solid at whatever framerate it is, significantly better draw distance and more objects in the background are more detailed with the lava flows being more visibile on Death Mountain, the clouds look less flat too, but I'm not entirely sure what they are doing to achieve this. The game itself has had more polish lavished over it with things like eating animations being different depending on what was eaten.

I agree with the basic conclusion, though. Consoles are in a waning in influence and viability, but the Switch is a valid attempt to monopolize on the feasible remaining market.
It wont flop harder than the Wii U. Whether or not it succeeds in a general sense is extremely dependent on future factors and I couldn't say either way.
The PS4 launch video is currently at 33 million views, and has accrued half of that over time. The Switch 'first look' is at 23 million and launching at a more accessible 300$ instead of 400$. Furthermore, there seems to be a fanaticism that wasn't present for the PS4, with nearly seven times as many likes on the Switch video despite lower views.
CEMU/Citra are looking excellent, in any case.

>They didn't present
Doesn't this happen with every major vidya company every god damn time?

Sauce pls user

Why doesn't this piece of shit have an Ethernet port? What does it cost to include that, like fucking $0.03?

Is this Allison Rap?

And yet CEMU will look better than both.

Try again.

But… it's entirely likely that it can do the first two, and the third might be redundant or possible as well…

Or you could buy the console but just refuse to pay for online. Like I do with the PS4.

It's only likely it can do the last one if someone dumps the Switch textures and Cemu provides a system to replace the textures, but Cemu is not getting as far as Dolphin, Dolphin took a decade to get to where it is with unreliable 60fps hacks, Cemu isn't getting that far on the WiiU's library. You aren't increasing the draw distance with Cemu.

CEMU 1.7.0 already increases internal resolution, so its not impossible fam. Dolphin let you remove fog to boost draw distance

If they truly want to tap that market then they should go f2p on everything with microtransactions out the ass. Of course paid online would still have to go to make that work.

increasing internal resolution isn't the same as the other things. removing fog to boost the draw distance isn't the same as telling the game to draw objects that exist farther away.

GTX 1060 6GB
8GB Ram
i5 core @ 3.5GHz
And I can't even get Twilight Princess HD to run without visual glitches. I don't think emulation BoTW will be viable. Especially not if the solution is a hardware upgrade.

Oh, right, I forgot cemu was no longer in development.

Where the fuck did you hear that? Retard, 1.7.0 came out a few days ago for Patreon members. It was just delayed because of the holidays

He's trying to mock me for expecting a solid experience

Watching more gameplay for Breath of the Wild it's definitely not 60fps on Switch.

Hey, they've caved into paid online. Anything is possible now.

woah

How new are you

Autistics are pissed!
youtube.com/watch?v=WdGV03wskOY

In the 5th pic, that looks like a normal pool.

And not a pool filled with piss.

New Mario game is literally a sonic adventure clone.

I saw you post this in another thread. Learn to embed you newfag retard.

But like not actually anything like Sonic Adventure and much better.

see
I'm mocking him for his utter failure to understand that cemu is still being developed and improved, and that performance will improve (rapidly, at the rate things are already going.)

Welp, dropped.

learn to click links as simple, dickfag

It's not, but it brings the same benefits they do up to a point. Even if you're playing doom which makes almost no use of polygon graphics, you'll still get benefited by increasing the internal resolution to something like 4k.

Learn to embed AND how to speak English, you faggot. I bet you're from Brazil or some shit.

I know it's underdevelopment
What I have failed in is having faith that emulation will be a viable option for enjoying BoTW before the decade ends

do you guys think bethesda will make more games for the switch? It seemed like todd howard was really excited to work on it.

Bethesda will probably wait and see how Skyrim and the Switch itself sells, and if the sales numbers are good enough they'll port future games for it.

Want a drink of our water, el faggorino?

I really want the switch to succeed, the concept has a lot of potential.

Just based on the game line up i'm genuinely impressed, it looks like Nintendo started giving a shit again. If the switch is going to make it, it'll need 3rd party support and the fact that they got Bethesda on board is a good sign. It looks like they're actually making an attempt at a decent console this time around, and the timing is absolutely perfect.

Microsoft and Sony are making hardware re-releases of their consoles while Nintendo is making a brand new console. When Christmas shopping comes around the moms are going to see ps4 pro and xbone elite and say "my son already has a ps4, maybe i'll get him this Nintendo game thingy instead". I can't tell if this is a calculated move or dumb luck but in either case the cards are in their favor, they just need to take advantage of them.

archive.is/4LQFA
It's like they're trying to concentrate every bad decision they can think of into the switch what the fuck

probably because no one used them.

ITT pretending the Switch won't be Nintendo's last console.

Will nintendo port any of these to pc?

r34 of that gif?

They certainly wouldn't ever resort to actual platform exclusives, if anything follows after Skyrim it'll just be ports of their other games. But why on earth anyone would want to play an inferior port, let alone Bethesda games at all, is beyond me.

In an alternative universe where Nintendoes what Segdon't

tbh I never really got any use out of streetpass. Nobody in my local area carries around a 3DS casually.
Maybe if I lived in a metropolitan area it would be another story.

bethesdas been making a new title, really hush hush on it. Who knows what it is.

inferior port is dubious, just being able to play the game on the go is a step up. You can do some really neat stuff when you make a game platform exclusive. Bloodborne looks a lot better than dark souls 3 specifically because of this. I wouldn't discount it before we even get some info on it.

kek

This pretty much.
I commute by train for two hours every day. Being able to do some casual dungeon crawling while traveling does actually sound quite appealing to me, although I wouldn't pay full price for a 5 year old game I've already played 200+ hours.

It's going to be Skyrim 2 and it won't be coming to Switch, the Switch is too underpowered, slightly more powerful than WiiU.

Bethesda has never developed exclusively for a single console and they never will. Also, it doesn't take a genius to figure out the Switch is a lot weaker than any other platform out there, which doesn't say much in terms of first party games but pretty much guarantees inferior ports. Especially in case of bethesda games cause no mods lol.
Also, feel free to name me a single console version of a game that was superior to the PC version.

Streetpass is almost worthless if you don't live in Japan or on a college campus. I hope they replace Miiverse with something that has similar capabilities, though, it was nice.

does anyone even find these exaggerated fake orgasms hot?

Probably the same people who find the Japanese girl rape sounds hot.

if it had a pc version then it isn't exclusive anymore you dingus.

Yeah no shit. Where did I claim otherwise?

that's the point, its unfair to compare a PC game to a console game since the hardware is trying to do wildly different things. It ultimately comes down to preference. Its not about raw performance, its about what you do with the hardware. What bloodborne does with the ps4 hardware is downright impressive. Its as good visually as a PC game but that's not an apt comparison.

if you want an example of console versions being superior to pc just look at any game that has to be emulated. They're almost always riddled with problems.

I'm not really sure if I want to get a Switch yet. A new SMT is certainly a sweetener, and a new Bomberman seems amazing as well. I just don't really know what they're gonna play like yet, but I don't really think there's been a thing as an actually bad SMT game from what I've seen. They all kinda have their charms from the looks of it.

I might pick one up later, but I'm not really sure. Paid online is a huge disappointment and the battery life is kinda shit. I got a GBC and that thing lasts for 30 hours on two AA batteries, so I can get portable vidya for a long time with that. The GBC has some tight as all hell games, too. I get to play Wario Land 2 whenever I want.

*not as good visually

It's completely fair to compare two ports because guess what, it's the same fucking game. My point never was that the Switch can't have good games, I'm sure it will have. I was talking about ports of which there also exists a PC version, which is pretty much guaranteed in Bethesda's case.

I remember there being a drawfag that was drawing the gerudo girl. Are there any updates on that?

comparing the switch version of skyrim to the pc version isn't a very fair comparison either since they're trying to accomplish a different set of tasks. The big selling point of the switch is being able to play the games on the go, and that's why Bethesda's making the game on it. I wouldn't be surprised if Bethesda makes more games for the switch in the future, depending if the game sells decently. Since its skyrim it probably will.

Its not going to look as good as a PC game because that's not the point. The point is being able to play skyrim on a train or when you're taking a shit. The current gen consoles are just crappier PCs, the switch isn't. That's why its not fair to compare it to a PC, its ultimately working off a different checklist of features.

So we know what shitty engine it will use and that'll fucking suck ajd most inportantly the fans will suck Todd's dick dry. Now we don't need to know anything else.

Nigga it's a fucking port with maybe some Switch gimmick related to the gameplay thrown in but possibly not even that. They're not trying to "accomplish a different set of tasks". So in the end, the only reason to ever get the Switch version of Skyrim is so you can play it on the go. But in the end you're still playing Skyrim and the fucking vanilla version at that.

Wouldn't the stocks fall despite whatever Nintendo announced?
What would causes investors not to jump ship?

considering Bethesda's skill at game development Skyrim will last up to 2 hours on the "go"

it'll be like that one user said, it'll last 2 hours when doing anything, or 6 hours in sleep mode

if not for deep amount of hatred i have for nintendo due to the wii & wii u, i'd probably buy this. i don't care for the gimmicks and most of nintendo's choices but this is the most interesting pitch for a next gen console thus far and the only one that actually feels next gen

what do you have against the Wii U? Its got a decent library of exclusives. A lot more than the bone or ps4

I agree, but at the end of the day Nintendo screwed over their consumers with the blunder of the Wii U even if the games were more decent then other exclusives.

you think the new Bethesda title will come to Switch? They couldn't even put FO4 on the Switch and had to put Skyrim kek

It would help if most of them weren't censored.

It's over.
The Switch won.

when it comes down to it, reddit has a fuckload of content, and some of that content isn't half bad. community is shit but content is content

Honestly a better launch lineup than I was expecting.

Not to mention the MK8 port in April, Splatoon 2 in Summer, and the new Mario + FUCKING XENOBLADE 2 IN 2017 WITH NOE TRANSLATING

I'm gonna get one.

Sorry for the other thread.

How do we know NOE is doing Xenoblade 2?

twitter.com/A_HOWDZ/status/819827154909360128

Dude was one of the VA's on the original Xenoblade.

That just means it probably has british VO like the first game.

NOA isn't going to hire someone living in Britain to do voice work if they're the ones translating.

8-4 might since they live in Japan they have to travel somewhere else anyways.

Looks like I'll have to take a good look at what the PS4 has to offer and what the Switch is going to offer.

How is that a remotely good thing to even list

disgaea 5, not only already came out, but it's also shit.
puyo puyo games all play nearly the same
dq I know nearly nothing about so I'll give you that
zelda too
afterbirth+'s main appeal is that it can have some actual mods to fix the shitty base game
this is going to blow up in your face
this is nice
this is not nice
I was going to buy this as it was inevitably going to be the monster hunter machine, but I'm not paying for a subscription to play online, I'm not that good a goy.

Fixed.

I wonder if you have to pay Square for a subscription on top of the Nintendo subscription?

Yeah it looks good, I wonder what we will see at E3, hopefully they stop supporting the 3ds or then it truly is what the fuck are you doing Nintendo.

Same as PS4 version I guess.

You can also get DQ Heroes on the PS4.

If its anything like FF14 on the PS4, you'll only need to pay the sub for the game. Paying for the sub for the game system isn't required.

Actually, he was hit by a semi while riding a bike.

I know because I took the picture. There's a winter version floating around somewhere.

I RECOGNIZE THAT F

It's really hitting me now that nintendo is seriously asking 110 damn dollars for this stupid controller. Not even for the best Mario game ever made is a controller worth that much.
I kind of wanted to like this console before yesterday, but now I want it to kill nintendo. It won't, even though they deserve it.

I'm going to ignore every leap of logic you made to get here.

People gladly paid well over $110 for xbox one controllers.

Are we gonna be able to transfer games from the Wii U over to the Switch?

Reggie pls go

It's a Nintendo. It doesn't deserve the amount of dosh other consoles get because they make nicer looking things.

When does the switch stop being ugly? This is worse than gaycube.

No it does not:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games

112 exclusives

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Wii_U-only_games

47 exclusives

I missed the stream, is this thing worth it?

For reference the other PS4 page still lists 55 exclusives:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:PlayStation_4-only_games

Summarize pls?

He's overreacting. Go watch a vid breaking down the stream and decide for yourself.

Few good games coming out anytime soon, new mario, new zelda (which we already knew about), new xenoblade, new no more heroes, that's what I remember off the top of my head.

300$, controllers seem expensive + gimmicky, battery life is supposedly garbage (2-6 hours?), not entirely sure on this but VC might not carry over from Wii/Wii-U. Only you can decide if it's worthwhile for you, but I don't have a lot of money so it seems like a bad choice for my own collection.

meant for

One of those wait for a price drop/hardware refresh or don't buy at all things right?

Also the fact it's coming off as the Wii 2.0, selling itself on waggle all over again.

Depends on what comes out and if shit starts getting serious downgrades, we already know it's apparently locked at 720p and 30fps so if VR is a thing for you don't really bother, otherwise it might be an OK nostalgia machine, only time will tell for certain.

If (When) they do the refresh the hardware they will most likely be unable to actually release games on the old hardware without gimping games on the new one (because we can't leave people out) making a hardware refresh worthless. Just don't buy it.

You mean the Wii U? This is better described as Wii U: Shit Portable edition.

Well see the problem is that even though the Wii-U also had a dumb gimmick, you could at least SORT of defend it being a bit newer, an in-game camera with motion sensors that doubles as a touch-screen is OK I guess, at least it's not literally the wii-mote but smaller and being advertised as a cow milking simulator by the BK kids club that is the treehouse

It won't be another Wii U with they pay capcom to make the next monster hunter a switch exclusive. That alone will make it a success in japan, as for the rest of the world it depends on if pokemon go's revival in the series for normalfags holds up.

I wouldn't even consider buying it for a couple of years. Certainly I'd wait at the very least for it to build some games up in it's library and see how the paid online access works out, that's being test run only in North America btw. And this is coming from someone who has every Nintendo home console including the fucking WiiU.
Don't dive into this thing, it feels almost like an experiment on Nintendo's side. Not quite Virtual Boy level but beyond that of the Wii or the WiiU. Be cautious.

That was me, but the sketch I did was really poor and I grew displeased. So I'm thinking of drawing her again better, maybe tomorrow.

Honestly the whole Switch itself seems to be a very Japan centered console. And not in a good way either.

It isn't really defensible, the Wii U was Nintendo trying to cut costs by releasing an underpowered console. The Switch is Nintendo trying to see how many times they can sell people an overlocked Wii before they catch on enough to make it unprofitable. They, once again, forgot to actually secure good 3rd party launch titles and it will probably take a while to recover from that (if they recover at all). In addition to this, them claiming this will also cover their handheld for this generation is just sheer arrogance because they don't think anybody is going to try to enter the handheld market. Of course nobody is going to capitalize on this but that's the only reason (other than pokemon) Nintendo's handhelds even sell.

Considering the Switch's hardware capabilities I doubt they could pay capcom enough to make it an exclusive. The only reason Capcom left Sony is because they didn't want to introduce achievements to the game. If the Switch restricts them enough they will drop them leaving Nintendo with it's main console sellers being first party releases again and, looking at those, will most likely kill the console.

It isn't at all experimentation. They have been rereleasing the Wii since 2006 and the Switch's only "experiment" is to see if they can get rid of their separate handheld line instead of also having to rerelease a DS in 2018 when the 3DS becomes strained.

The PSVita is very Japan centered as well and is considered a "failure" commercially

Who is gonna bother with the Switch when they have a phone? I can't imagine what makes Nintendo think they can win the portable market against smartphones.

The thing is; monster hunter needs to be on a handheld to be successful in the place where it gets 90% of it's sales. The 3DS and Vita are on their way out leaving the Switch the only "handheld" on the market. It also mutually benefits the western fanbase that want it on a home system.

Nintendo doesn't have to pay them much, they just gotta give capcom a slight nudge

Capcom is probably more than happy to just make MH XXX for the switch, if they don't just "HD" port XX over already, between that, both online versions and a supposedly REAL main-line MH game coming out, they're probably set on the MH IP alone.

Tbh fam that's why I stopped giving a shit about Nintendo, I was hyped for the Wii back when it came out because I was a stupid kid that didn't see through the waggle, but the wii-u already failed to really interest me until games I was interested in came out for it, and now we're getting a repeat with the switch. I know Nintendo has 6 gojillion yen saved up but I can't wait for them to go bankrupt already.

They should have got rid of their console line instead and just focused on making handheld.

Amusingly enough a separate smartphone is required for some of the Switch's features. Including voice chat.

Yeah, I couldn't quite believe it when I read about that. What the fuck is Nintendo thinking? We're basically reaching XBox One levels of unveiling cringe, especially with the "renting" of NES and SNES games as a monthly "reward".

Ever since Iwata died and a bit before that it feels like Nintendo has lost all sight of their actual target audience and so they're just shooting in all directions and hoping something sticks, you have "hardcore" games like SMT on the switch, but it's advertised as a casual console (see 1, 2 switch and ARMS), they want to stress that it's a console but also want to show that it's handheld, you can play Zelda but it's also a party console if you want it to be. The whole voice chat thing feels like they saw how popular Discord is getting and wanted a slice

so you don't play handhelds then

It has been released several times on home consoles. Realistically all Capcom has to want to do is release a Monster Hunter that couldn't run on a handheld (either graphically or through some infrastructure the 3DS wouldn't support) and they wouldn't need Nintendo. Capcom is pretty good at framing things in a positive light so it wouldn't surprise me if they went and did an exclusive for home consoles or multiplatform release for the next Monster Hunter under the guise of "more ways to play is more fun!" however…

Capcom's recent (yearly) MH releases have been low effort cashins for people who need the newest MH to play with their friends and I somehow doubt they'll change that when the Switch tries to flop. MH will most likely be touted as the Switch's "killer app" (read: console savior).

Unified platform is the newest retarded shit sung through the hills by idiots (Jewbook's accounts, Windows 10, etc) the problem is unified platforms are garbage because they don't specialize the strengths of different forms of hardware/access. Nintendo apparently didn't get the memo that unified platforms are retarded unless you have a complete monopoly. Issue is, Nintendo DOES have a monopoly in the handheld market but not the home console market. So what they've essentially done is set up their handheld line to fail because they didn't feel like releasing a better console. Them requiring a smartphone for Switch features is just them trying to remain relevant with "the youth" because they think that is what people would want. Why? Who knows.

Everybody knows you get (((free))) games when you pay for online service. This is just Nintendo trying to outjew the other jews.

I use headphones when I play games… how the fuck am I supposed to hear my game AND my party chat at the same time…?

Do you count X as a yearly release or are we stopping at MH4U or whatever it was? Because I actually felt like X was kinda neat even if I know I'll probably get stoned for saying that

I'm including it because XX is coming out this year as an enchanced version of Generations it was released about a year after Generations.

And they all made a fraction of the sales the handheld releases made. The MH japanese fanbase brings in the most money and they only play on handhelds; As soon as the 3DS goes, the series will move to the next handheld. Sony is done with handhelds, so that leave the switch as the only option left. Capcom isn't gonna throw out their main cashcow by making the series a console exclusive again. They need that money more than ever since they're essentially force Street Fighter back into a coma.

It's not about being able recycle resources again or being able to make the easiest cash grabs like on the 3DS. It's about securing sales; and console versions of MH do not secure sales where the series gets it's sales.

Monster Hunter isn't even that big a seller, Animal Crossing is a bigger hit, Luigi's Mansion outsold it, Ocarina of Time 3d outsold it, Super Mario 3d Land outsold it, Splatoon outsold it, Mario Kart outsold it. Monster Hunter isn't even in the top 10 on 3ds, so calling it the "killer app" just shows how ignorant you are.

Out of all the ones you mentioned only Animal Crossing really counts within the time frame compared to Generations, most games match the numbers or are just within the same amount, unless you're honestly using a game that's been out since 2012 against a game that's been out since last year in comparison as far as sales numbers go.

Games like Animal Crossing, Super Mario 3d Land and Mario Kart 7 reached 4 million in a smaller or similar time frame when compared to Monster Hunter, and Monster Hunter released when the system had a far larger install base, and it plateaus at 4 million every time, The person I replied to seems to be implying that Monster Hunter is the big game that will save Switch, there are 4 games coming out in the first year of the Switch which will be a bigger draw than Monster Hunter, and that's a fact. Pokemon sells more in a day then Monster Hunter sells in it's lifetime, if anything pushes the Switch to be a success it will be Pokemon and not Monster Hunter like a certain retard seems to know.

Will Monster Hunter push sales, of course it will, especially in Japan where it sells more than 3/4 of it's units, but a Switch release won't be the biggest force pushing Switch sales.

Where are you getting your numbers? Just curious, I had to pull up fucking wikipedia for this shit

Consoles tend to not sell well without 3rd part support and since MH has been a yearly release on Nintendo consoles since 2011 selling several million copies consistently it definitely qualifies as a "killer app" in that people did buy the 3DS solely to play Monster Hunter. For comparison Animal Crossing New Leaf came out in 2012 and, since 2016 has shipped 10m units . Monster Hunter, in the same timeframe, released four different versions of the game, shipped 14.9m units which would actually mean it sells almost as much as the (nonyearly) releases of pokemon on the system.

sources:
capcom.co.jp/ir/english/finance/million.html

Wikipedia has more but here are Nintendo's official sales data, anyway the plateau would be Mon Huns biggest problem, maybe a large portion of it's sales go to a core group so that's not as big as the 13.94 million 3ds that Mario Kart 7 is on.

I don't have the numbers by year, but I remember looking at the data in 2013, 2 years after launch and games like Super Mario 3d land were around 7 million at that point already.

But how many of those 4 releases are the same people buying the next iteration, probably a large amount considering it plateaus at around 4 million

That is the entire point. It is a consistent release that has a yearly iteration that sells similar numbers of copies to games that release once and sell for a while. Nintendo releases pokemon once every few years and it sells 15m copies. In those same years Monster Hunter sells a similar number of copies. How is that insignificant?

If Nintendo is trying to sell this as both a home console and a handheld it is going to be subjected to both of the ecosystem's rules. Home consoles need good 3rd party support to succeed. Nintendo releasing five or six of 1st party titles over a year isn't going to cut it and if they lose 3rd party support, particular a yearly series like MH it can actually kill them.

Why solely for this retarded statement, I said it will bring in sales, I'm not debating this but you seem to believe it's the biggest pull when it isn't, even if it released this year it wouldn't be the biggest pull for the Switch.

Even if Monster Hunter sells 15 million which isn't in the same time frame, Pokemon sold 20 million in the same Timeframe between ORAS and Sun and Moon, and Sun and Moon is only so far, it's the fastest selling Pokemon title on the 3ds, and the 9 million is from it's first week on sale.

And of course the sales from Mon hun sit in a similar sized pool each time, it will more than likely bring in less Switch sales in a 3 year cycle than Splatoon 2 will, well maybe, no idea how much paid online will put off buyers, especially in Japan, although a surprisingly large amount of players seem to have no issue with paying for online, combined Sony and Microsoft make 3 billion in online subscriptions, fucking insane.

Nevermind about Splatoon, I remember reading it hit 6 million in sales, but Nintendo says it has only sold 4.57 Million.

I like the idea of the parental control app and the features it provides.

Splat2n is going to be in a weird place since it's going to be competing with the original game which doesn't have to contend with paid access. Worse yet it launches AFTER the free grace period so it can't even offer a "free sample" to get people hooked.

you son of a bitch how did you know my weakness

I referred to it poorly as a "killer app".
To rephrase what I said more inline with what I originally intended how about this. A lot of people in the east buy consoles for particular games. Monster Hunter is a decent draw, as a constant 3rd party title with direhard fans it will draw sales to the Switch where they might not have otherwise (The Switch on launch doesn't have a Zelda exclusive, a couple of party games, JewLanders: ToyCollector are expected as launch day with a few more confirmed titles for Spring most of which appear to be rereleases or the basic Mario titles).
I would consider a "killer app" to be an exclusive that pushes significant units. barring Splatoon 2, do you see any exclusives that would cause people to buy the Switch solely to play them (Mario maybe)? Without decent exclusives the Wii U isn't going to sell units. I do not believe the 1st party titles they have announced, even if successful, will have the same impact as them announcing a Switch exclusive MH at launch which they could release over and over. Further, in the chance their 1st party titles sink they will need a well known consistent 3rd party title to bring in guaranteed sales. Monster Hunter would be that.

Doesn't Splatoon 2 launch in the summer though? And the paid online comes during fall, so there's a couple of months of free online for Splatoon.

Honestly, the best part about the reveal is that it's introduced me to this. I'm aware its an old game, but I had no idea it exists. Looks like the perfect type of game for this system too.

Worth a shot in the second hand market… Better get the android based Shield 2 tho. Fuck Nintenjew.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo bundles in time cards for their online service, like Microsoft used to do on the 360, for their big multiplayer games.

The parental controls thing does look really good. I mean, I'm never going to use it, but they clearly put some thought in to it.

Switch looks good so far, but I hope that what they've shown isn't the limits of the day one lineup. It's like they've learned nothing. Even padding it out with enhanced ports from 3DS and Wii U (Hyrule Warriors, Xenoblade Chronicles, Smash, Bayonetta) would be preferable to so few titles.

They could always have the voice cast phone in the lines.

After looking at everything, all they really need is 1good real Mario party title. Because it fits the hell out of the controllers and ideas of the system in general. Seriously, just no cars, no all at once bullshit just a normal goddamn Mario party and you are gonna sell a lot.

I wish people would stop posting this gif. It's haram.

Its dead on arrival in Australia. Look at this price comparison. No normalfag in their right mind would buy the Switch, especially with its dismal launch lineup, at that price.

I think this is one of the first examples of parental controls done right. It isn't intrusive, doesn't break any trust barriers and lets me see what's going on even when I'm away.

I'll likely use it mainly for the "know how many hours they spend on vidya" aspect, and knowing when they're on. I think they understand the difficulty in parenting as they explicitly said the "turn off the switch after a certain amount of game time" option is a last resort, because most parents don't know how fucking infuriating that would be. I have a bit of an issue with my kids on vidya when they should be sleeping/studying, so this looks right up my alley.
That being said I'll buy them one when it actually gets games.

Isn't 2 Splatoon releasing in Summer and the free online ending in Fall. But like I said there's a good chance people will just shell out.

It's probably going to be out in June.

Well my only point was that it's not that big a draw, besides Switch has 4 bigger releases that will draw in more customers this year, so a Monster Hunter title will of course help.

I hope Mon Hun makes it to Switch, but I kind of expect if anything it will just be a port in HD, wew laddie

It's $550 in NZ, kill me now.

It's almost like Australia's minimum wage is double that of America's, inflating the perceived price of everything.

I think you missed his point. The price of the switch isn't far off the price of its competitors.

The fact that the switch costs MORE than a base PS4 is a really bad sign.

Surely the market would fix this problem by importing consoles?

The Switch isn't even out yet and it already has more exclusives than either of its competitors have managed after 3 years.

Like the WiiU had and then never delivered? C'mon now, let's be serious. The price isn't that of a problem, especially if there are morons who are going to shell money for a PS4 upgrade, if the exclusives are there when that shit get out, which is something that could very well not happens.

Once MHGX/XX runs it's course (under a year), they'll be doing their next title, with the main dev team.
3DS will still be supported then, but they'll likely just do Switch or Switch and 3DS. No way they'll leave the new console left alone.

For launch of of wii u eb games in Australia charged a fortune, I was able to get it for about $380, Switch will probably be $429 in most places maybe even $400

I honestly kind of liked the wii nunchuck without the wagllan as a controller, i thought it was comfortable, so i'm kind of glad they're giving it another try with being able to play with the two whatchamacallits disconnected

Something just got to me. Horizon is coming 2 days before Zelda. Jurnos are going compare these two games. As they are massive nintendo faggots, Horizon will get lower grades than Mincraft-10years-too-late-Zelda.

Horizon looks like trash though.

It just looks like another open world turd, the gimmick this time being that animals are robots. Who gives a shit?

Who cares? TES games are trash anyway.

30fps, strong wymmen trope, ass creed climbing system,etc.
Beside my opinion on the game, i don't think they are going to compare it to Zelda, there is very little similarity between them. And beside, why care about journos? Shouldn't Gamergoy taught you something?
Then again, this could be bait considering you posted a fucking image of Until " It's just a prank bro" Dawn.

How could we go without the marvelous tech of the Bethesda Engine and Todd lies?

The Switch might actually lack the power to run Bethesda's bloated, ugly, buggy game though. Optimization is not a word that exists in Todd's vocabulary.

I still believe that they can unfuck the series if they work on engine and story next time.

Horizon Zero Dawn looks shit, any comparisons will be laughable at best.

the people who review HZD and BoTW for the most part won't be the same people.

You're retarded.

They've done shitloads of work for the engine though, just because you don't think the work is good which I'm guessing you don't understand it in the slightest doesn't mean nothing was done.

How do you stoop so low?

Can you read?

The engine is fine.
They just don't optimise everything else that the engine runs, and the way they utilise it is shit.

Then they will probably drop the support for the Switch, i think we need to see how the console compare to the base version of both Ps4 and Xbone and how it will compare to the version for Pro and Project Scorpio. Then again, Todd could just make a lighter game, which would be even better considering modders can fix the graphic part of the bethesda games.

They need far better writers and really a better gameplay.

I have to admit that Beteshda find creative solutions to their problems. Like the fucking trains in Fallout 3.

??

It's all fun and games until you realize the engine is so shit that's it's actually rendering the whole thing, so their "clever" solution is actually more taxing on the hardware than a completely new table asset.

Behold.

You haven't seen this?

They're dodgy hacks. I'd understand some modders doing stuff like that but a game studio that shits money has no excuse to be this incompetent.

wheres the not-chao garden, then?

Nope didn't say improved, I said they've done work, I didn't praise the quality of their work, I just that they have done work, maybe if you had reading comprehension you'd understand the sentiment behind my statement, here you go guys, sorry for having to make a post for someone the IQ of a Nigger.

Bethesda aren't going to fix the engine because their engineers are a fucking joke and they are run by a literal hive of jews they've done work but it's still shit, and based on other games built on the Net Immerse engine the problems are Bethesda's fault and will never be fixed, of course not all their work is shit, some of the tech behind it is somewhat fancy, but I'd say it's never the optimal or even what would be considered a good solution for what they want to achieve, except the technique Fallout 4 uses for eyes, that's actually kind of slick.

Is that so the trains can move or something? I don't get what's going on there… They put the train on a human body for what purpose?

Put this way, it is fucking incompetent and stupid, without saying ridiculous

Their thinking is:"If it works, don't fix it"
They get shitload of money, and most of their userbase don't give a fuck about it, why they should change it? I hope the trend change, didn't Fallout 4 flopped a bit considering his predecessors?

It's a dude whose head is a train car, and he runs really fast so the train moves. That's how Bethesda implemented moving "vehicles" into the game.

Yeah, only it doesn't work, their games are glitchy messes that take the community years to unfuck.

FO4 was Bethesda trying to live up to New Vegas. FO4 is what happens when Bethesda gets ambitious. Let that sink in for a minute.

Second part meant for .

It clearly doesn't work if they need to rely on dodgy hacks like that.

Though it's true that the people who buy that shit are as gullible as the developers are incompetent, so I guess it's fine for all of them. I sometimes just wish people would value their own work and the things they waste money on a bit more.

Executive Sheckel Goyemstein says it works just fine so it works ok.

Bethesda have a very very good marketing team, I'd say it's either the best and biggest or the second best and biggest next to Sony's. With a good marketing team you don't need to finish your game, your game doesn't need proper playtesting and you don't even have to ship it with the features listed on the back of the box.

Cant wait for that shota squidboy cock tbh fam

there's already tons since 2015
dummy

Can't wait for the second wave of shota squidboy cock tbh fam

any place I get a summary on the event?

That's the gist of it,I think.

TWO-HUNDRED AND NINETY-NINE US DOLLARS AND NINETY-NINE US CENTS

Eh, the reason why Skyrim got so popular was because it went viral. Lots of people haven't played Oblivion at the point of Skyrim release. They've made it more appealing in general to the masses, and there was a lot of fresh blood in the market. It was the perfect recipe to success for baby's first open world shallow game. You only have to put a lot of half assed content in it, and that's it.
In fact, I don't think Fallout 3 was really that popular until Skyrim came out. Bethesda was pretty much outside the spotlight before Skyrim.

Nigger thats the one thing that makes money for nintendo, what else they got?

Where is the porn of Mario's hat?

stick to PC

Posting from your Retina Macbook Pro™ I presume.

FUCKING POORFAGS, GET OUT

m-metroid?

Nintendrones are desperate for their cummies from daddy.

People walk around with cellphones that can't make phone calls or browse the net?

ffs I just want to know how much the rest of Europe gets shafted

I'm not that guy but

Thats fucking retarded

Checking Italy's Amazon, the console itself seems to be €329.99, a pair of joy-con controllers is €79.90 and the price of the Pro Controller isn't available. As for games, BotW is €69,99.
1-2 switch is 50 fucking euros

Already have paid online, what are the odds of a switch HD down the road?

CHECK OUT THIS BROKEASS NIGGA

That's just the cost that the store pays, ya dumb fucks. The cost to the actual customer is $300 USD, $400 CDN, etc, etc.

I took what he said with a grain of salt since he was unknown before the Switch and everything he reported about was from eurogamer and other sites. He's also a sperg and his vids are autistic as fuck. However he came out with the switchmas vids and said shit no one else did before him which turned out to be true. I don't know why his source would divulge this sort of information to him in particular but it is what is.

I'm not gonna embed his vids since he really is cringey. Here's what he said what his source told him.

Confirmed After the presentation
Jan 3rd Switchmas Day#5:SMT Switch exclusive
Jan 5th Switchmas Day#6:Switch click sound isn't as loud as the trailer/stupid shit,
Jan 6th Switchmas Day#7:Koei working on a new nintendo warriors game
Jan 10th Switchmas Day#10:Online would be free at launch but not later.

Minor shit and others that's still up in the air
Dec 27th Switchmas Day #1:New Assassins Creed will be released on the same day as other platforms. Not shocking but there it is.
Dec 29th Switchmas Day#2 VR hadset retail coming which everyone already knows, a small hole will be available to fit the charger in so you'll be able to experience VR for unlimited amounts of time while having the same clock speeds and power as docked mode instead of undocked.
Dec 31st Switchmas Day#3:Resident Evil 7 VR for the Switch like the PS4. Development is having trouble though with motion controls and the VR
Jan 2nd Switchmas Day#4:Wired and Wireless headsets supported which should be a given but whatever. Wired is for when it's portable because bluetooth drains a lot of battery.
Jan 5th Switchmas Day#6:Retro Studios not working on another donkey kong game nor a 2D side scroller but something new.
Jan 7th Switchmas Day#8:Charging time will be 30 minutes, don't know if it's through dock or usb and while playing.
Jan 9th Switchmas Day#9:Platinum have been developing a switch exclusive right after they finished bayonetta 2. Won't be released this year but next year.
Jan 10th Switchmas Day#11:Streaming apps like netflix and hulu won't be available at launch. You can add twitter and facebook friends. Don't know if this applies to the nintendo friend list.
Jan 11th Switchmas Day#12:New metroid for Switch, not a port, and is not being developed by Retro studios,

Thoughts on the unconfirmed leaks?

Could be, tho it will probably need a beefier chip since I bet the 1080 mode is 1080i

Can this guy murder the Japanese and English language simultaneously any harder?

Why is that corner of the world charging the most absurd prices?

lol

110 dollars for wii controllers and a charger
100 dollar tablet
90 dollar fan with an hdmi port
Likely another couple hundred for online for the console's life span.

It's just asinine.

I'm not even mad anymore. Just sad.

Euro was a fucking scam

Nintendo released some specs that says it takes about 3 hours to charge. So that rjmor that it does it in 30 minutes is false.

I can't even funpost with that tan anymore because of how fucking Jewish Nintendo is being with the Switch.

but the funposting is the only good thing we got from the switch

You know why they call it the switch? Because it'll make you switch to PC gaming finally.

Speaking of CEMU, anyone got a link to 1.7?

Is wii u emulation even that good? Last time i tried cemu lots of game just didn't even boot.

Yozora > Sena

nintendo.co.jp/hardware/switch/specs/index.html#1
Hmm that's a shame

Perhaps OBE1's source was referring to quick charge?

Sorry I don't want to argue about your shit taste. Blondes are the best.

Its awful, the people acting like its even viable are console warrior retards. There are only a handful of games that even start, and almost all the ones that do are unplayable. WiiU emulation is 5 years minimum away.

go back to school… kid.

If I were still a kid, I would. Sadly, I'm older than you. It pains me to know that I will die before your dumb ass.

don't worry user, I'll be sure to carry over your loli genes. :^)

KEK

It takes 3 hours to charge, and how much battery do you get? 7 hours? 10 hours? 20 hours? What?

2.5-6.5 hours

Actually playing a game get you closer to the lower end, obviously.

BLUNDER OF THE DECADE!!

LMAO BLUNDER LOLI POSTING AMIRITE?? XDDD

What?

Are you okay?

BUSTER WOLF

OH KAY

It's a feature. Once the battery dies you can buy the new and improved Switch Pro!

GIT SIRI ASS

I don't know, I think that maybe for airplanes people would take the switch with them, but overall, this shit will probably sit in your living room and never go anywhere, so I guess the battery life wasn't a concern for Ninty. Maybe I'm wrong, but I know that $300 for a tablet is a bit much.

Isn't this supposed to be their handheld replacement?

No. Nintendo said that they aren't ending the 3ds. At least for now anyway.

They always say that. They said the Game Boy wasn't going away when the DS launched too. I fully expect the next handheld, if there is one, will just be a slimmed down Switch.

But the switch is already the size of a tablet…

The back of the Switch's dock is pretty cool. It has this little compartment where you stick stuff, so all the cables come out one hole. It also means that if you're using a USB->Ethernet adapter it'll be hidden.

A more-powerful model in a few years is certain, especially now that they're using tablet hardware, but they can't exactly slim it down.
How about a 2DS-style cheaper, chunkier model? What would that look like?

They are not getting rid of their best seller, besides the switch is considerably more expensive

Touché.

Someone take this hothead outta here

This is what sonnygers actually believe.

Keep telling yourself that.

Hah. Switch is essentially Wii U with the hardware inside controller, and decoupling right and left controllers.

If they will make cheaper version to afford, they will probably go with unremovable controller type.

I doubt it, Nintendo aren't releasing a 4k model, and they aren't going to want to make games for 4 different power settings, if anything a more portable release that will either be shrunken or have a much larger batter life in 2 years, somewhat dependant on the Switch's adoption rate in Japan,

The only problem there is that they would lose a bunch of functionality, but at the same time what games are the joycons advanced features even for, the only games I've seen that actually use them was 1 2 Switch and Just Dance, even Arms had a standard input mode, and I doubt they will get much use, although it's going to be good to play Pikmin 4 with the Joycons similar to the Wii-mote input method which was superior.

They're hedging their bets. They have no idea how well the Switch will sell.

So is it just me or does link look more manly in the newer trailer? Maybe the tweaked his eyebrows or something but he doesn't look as androgynous as he used to.

Meh I don't give a fuck since I dont have a 3DS but you are fucking delusional if you think the japs are gonna kill the only thing that makes money

*le golf clap*

At least Zeldo got rid of Navi and navi-like creatures

Are micro sd cards really terrible for modern games with their write speeds?

You aren't going to need to worry about write speeds.

the SDXC cards are slower than a 5400rpm hdd which is the standard laptop ones you get in consoles, it varies for each storage device but an sdxc card should go up to 80mb/s read/write while a 5400rpm Hdd should get you 100mb/s read/write

I mean micro SDXC.

It depends on a lot of things. you can get a microSDXC card of any size that reads and writes at 8MB/s or one that does it in 300MB/s. In general even at a lower speed (to a point) they're still better than hard disks because of the unhindered random read/write speeds, much lower general latency and the complete lack of a moving head delay. You can even kind of say they are better for your cpu because when you have a hard drive on your system your operating system needs to be aware of it and try to avoid doing random reads and writes unless absolutely necessary and managing that costs cpu cycles, while also trying to avoid data fragmentation. with flash memory you don't have to care and you can just throw whatever you feel like whenever at it.

Friendly reminder that Fire Emblem Musou will have Tharja, aka my one pure waifu, as a playable character.

Also another thing, the head of a hard drive also has it's own delay to swap between reading and writing (it's the reason why copying a file to another part of the drive is a few MB/s slower than it is to read the original file and it's copy at once) so when you are reading and writing at once flash memory is faster.
Yet another thing i just remembered, the closer to the center of a hard drive the slower reading and writing is, and the difference is huge. Although most operating systems in history take care of that and start writing on the edges of the platter and then as the drive gets full move to the center while on flash memory it's consistent all along.

Oh yeah, I forgot one thing. Nintendo is holding a Fire Emblem Musou Direct on Jan 18.
archive.fo/UPmuA

I know that stuff but I wasn't sure on some of the details, mainly the limit of SDXC, the fastest I could find was a 128GB one with 80MB/s 300MB/s is pretty slick though, but even then Nintendo are really good at optimizing load times, personally I'm not worried.

Nintendo have only said that it's just a Fire Emblem direct not one specifically for the Musou, however they have confrimed that they will be showing off Fire Emblem Warriors at the direct, I bet you it's a release for this year too.

I want the Switch to succeed solely to see the console warring that will come with it.

I want the Switch to succeed since competition is always good. But it's really depressing seeing how much Nintendo has become somewhat of a villain ever since the Wii U when it comes to how they treat their consumers. The Switch is no exception on that, they are doubling down on embracing a lot of modern console cancer.

I think the only way it will fail is if Nintendo keeps supporting the 3ds and doesn't wind down support for it starting this year with the only exception being that Nintendo makes 3ds titles available on Switch with improved visuals.

WiiU sales improved every year after release and if Nintendo didn't slow down and then kill support for the system it would have already surpassed 20 million.

70% sure FE Musoa might release this year, but it could be a early 2018 release if 1. needed more time to polished the game or 2. FE Musoa get released in Japan first and it get release in early 2018 for it to be """"""Localized"""""" by Memehouse.

Wasn't Zelda Musou localized by Koei

I don't see why they'd be having a direct focused around Fire Emblem on wednesday and talking about a Fire Emblem title for release next year.

I'd say 99% sure that it releases this year with a 50% chance it's a staggered region release because that's just something standard for Nintendo's japanese centric titles, however at the same time Hyrule Warriors had a close release. I think Nintendo are apart from those third party titles they talked about which none of them look like a release this year. I'm partially basing this off of Xenoblade 2 which I lost my shit when I read the release schedule and it said 2017, while I don't expect an english release in 2017 by comparison Xenoblade Chronicles X was revealed well after Xenoblade's initial release and then was release 2 years after it was first shown in Japan.

I think KT will be handling the translation like they did with Hyrule Warriors.

The only possible best is redheads, preferrably with actual red dyed hair like Parasoul or Succubus from SotN, you pedo faggot.

Yeah, KT might end up doing the translation/"Localization" for FE Musou/Warriors. BUT….

Wasn't SMT x FE translated by memehouse, if it's handled by KT it won't be censored, wasn't the only thing they "censored" in the Nip release of SMTxFE the pants anyway, I'd barely call that censorship, the outfit was better with the pants on, it looked retarded with no pants, or is that what j-pop stars wear during live city centre concerts?

Consoles have always had casuals you retard.

Nigger please, the wii was 90% casuals, don't be an apologetic faggot an accept the fact that waggle bullshit was to vidya was TBBT was to "geek culture"

Nope, It was Atlus under Nintendo's supervision.
archive.fo/pVqk7

No different to other consoles..

What a joke.

Well it looks like it operates on laptop rules. If its not plugged in, it will limit performance to extend battery life. Hence it being plugged in will give an overall better performance. Honestly I'd rather have a chunkier design with more battery than 2 hours of battery.

Looks pretty much identical, besides the fucked up colors on the Wii U side that I suspect is caused by different recording environments. Also clear frame drops on the Switch at around 1:20 that isn't in the U.

Just so you know Nintendo is doing another stream and they're showing Dragon Quest right now.

The anti aliasing is much improved and the colours are far more vibrant but the colours have probably been tweaked on the WiiU version as well, the textures are higher res in some places, there is simultaneously a far farther draw distance with trees appearing on distant mountains and hills that aren't there in the WiiU version and distant objects are lit better, stability is significantly improved on the Switch version.

I really like the change in gradient in the overlook scene, the more natural green to blue is far nicer and in many places the bloom and brightness is far easier on the eyes.

Christ, it's like the N64 all over again.

Not gonna lie, the transition to PC then was the best gaming move I ever made.

Which all went off to mobiles when the Wii was done.

The consoles you are looking for are PlayStation 1 and Xbox.

I hated the Wii with a passion, but I'm talking more about screwing their consumers. Even though I abhorred the Wii, i don't think it screwed it's consumers, you knew what you were in for. Nintendo before Wii U and Nintendo after Wii U is very different, for better or for worse.

Has it finally happened? Can I finally cut the all but dead weight that is Nintendo and move on with my life?

You can do whatever you want, I'm buying it, it has games.

3DS: 3.5 to 7 hours
Vita: 3 to 5 hours
Switch: 2.5 to 6

Similar range, and the Switch is far, far more powerful than either.
There are reasons to bitch, but not that.

Modern handhelds are a mistake

Its not the consoles, its just that computer hardware has evolved faster than battery technology. Companies like Tesla are researching batteries with a much higher energy density than litho-ion

You can say that again.
I wonder (((who))) wanted it so badly in the first place?
pic related is a hint

How do nintendrones function in society when they're this retarded?

It wasn't so grand back in the old days either. Batteries didn't last as long as they do now and good luck finding some lightning conditions where you could actually see shit if you took your Game Boy outdoors. No lights and there were no anti-reflective films you could buy and put over the glossy fucker either. The fucking lights you could buy were dim as shit so they only worked in pitch black, they created awful reflections on your screen and they ate batteries by the fucking shovel.

Sure
Did this difference not ring out to you?

Also maybe I don't live in the past, user. See
Just about every modern day device with decent power has "shit battery life", because they simply haven't caught up.
It sucks, but makes "muh battery life" a non existent argument against a product of this price and power when the battery life is in this range.

It is lacking by half hour in my opinion, but we can't tell what it more often hits until someone gets their hands on it. Maybe most use doesn't end up close to the worst case. Maybe it goes below the worst case often. Who the fuck knows?

Did your parents forgot you still live in the basement or live in poor mexico or your inner stupid sony fanboi mind say so?

There are free power station everywhere and even simple people got powerbanks in the bags.

Why do you think he is a sony fanboy?

Fuck off back to Mexico Miyamoto.

So I will have to wait an extra week for mine and I preordered same day as the stream in the afternoon. They aren't talking anymore preorders. Looks like this thing gonna do gangbusters.

Nintendrones.

Do you not know Nintendo has intentionally understocked supply for years?