Do you have a private kino observation center, Holla Forums?

Do you have a private kino observation center, Holla Forums?

>kuckino shed
Reminds of that post where the guy is watching rick and morty and eating kid cereal with a post under it.
Fucking weak faggot, he should have stopped gaming 10 years ago
Why do faggots always put ads on their walls?

everytime

He got a woman pregnant while you will never so much as have a conversation with one.

Why do men stand for this garbage?

It's called compromising, a fundamental of serious relationships.

I've dated and lost my virginity

I think ‘she’ in this case is the baby, which is in fact proper. A grown man shouldn’t have a game room. He should have an arm chair where he reads the paper and mutters about niggers and kikes.

Yes, be as loud as you want while Jamal does his thing.

And that's why we have a generation of women who chase black dick: neglectful, racist fathers.

So let me get this straight

Is this correct?

death to america tbh

That second bedroom is Tyrone's

All of those are equal wastes of time.

Why are there 2 armchairs facing 2 different televisions?

It's not a waste of time if you can turn a hobby into a side line of income. No one is paying you to watch movies, play vidya, and whack off.

He can be a streamer and make loadsa money.

He has friends to play games with, unlike you.

He can also be a gay camwhore and stuff dildos up his ass. I think the point was about being a man.

How is he cucked?

Doesn't being gay presuppose that you are, in fact, a man?

I bet you raised your upper lip while typing that.

She took the entire house.

Well she is the housewife.

How is it compromising when she gets the house and he moves his stuff into a shed in the back yard?

Actually, he was sleeping in the game room since Jamal and his wife have the master bedroom and her kids have the next room over.

And you will never your son ever again.

Couldn't tell ya tbh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What? Are they parallel playing like children?

He gets pussy. Pussy has infinite value, so no trade is unfair.

How is it a bad thing if he allows it?

maybe another kid

It's a black guy isn't it?

It could always be another Perturbed Pablo.

lol

White boys like Goku, niggas like Vegeta and Trunks.

glass house etc.

Doubt the guy needs any kind of working shed when he has the skills to build one in the first place. He probably has a garage with the tools he's amassed so far.

Pathetic Americans.

no the black guy is in the house

To convert it into a room for the baby presumably, which is entirely reasonable.

Another child's room or a guest bedroom? Why do immediately assume some cuck shit?

A literal cuck shed?

Results are in, I am sorry to say this OP but you are awesome dude. I would totally be your friend. You are so cool.

I thought soyboys played Nintendo?

You ain't gonna make it bro

I have gotten two girls pregnant, fucked dozens and I have never compromised on anything in a relationship ever in a 6 year relationship now with an cute actuary. I am a neet as well, my secret? Apparently I look like a hotter Josh Hartnett

LA CREATURA

Mock me for not being white because I have brown eyes and brown hair all you want.

Don't let people bully you for things, especially ones you can't permanently change. Be proud of who you are, wear it like armor and it can never hurt you.

Thanks man

GRATZI

Woman throws guy out of his own house..
cucked soyboy builds shanty town shack to play video games and put up capeshit/soywars posters……
What are the odds its not his kid and wife is cucking him jamal?

Why would you want to have anything else, dark hair and dark eyes are women's preffered choice.

yes goy

*groan* Krautaboos… every study says more or less the same thing, women want a man with dark hair and dark eyes. Western civilization was built by swarthy med fellows with dark hair and eyes while pale blonde haired people lived in mud huts and raided and raped their way across the continent.

The sooner you accept reality the better, okay sweetie?

what's wrong with that?

You make a lot of assumptions in your post. Are you perhaps writing from experience?

get out sjw fagg

Tell that to Hitlers top command

Projection.

The absolute state of Holla Forums

Men like that only get laid once a month because the woman knows it's the bare minimum requited to keep her beta bux. If you're unattractive women do not want to have sex with you unless money is involved. they can't feel pleasure unless aroused, and you can't arouse them.

If you call someone out for being an embarassing caricature of manhood that is always looking for men on a lower social rung so they can self-soothe they will just call you a nusoybetacuck so why bother

That's literally the complete opposite of how it works

You must be a virgin. Sex is both physical and psychological. The more aroused you are the more pleasurable it is. Ever try beating your flaccid dick? Doesn't feel so good. Now try beating it when you're horny as fuck and it's harder than steel.

Regardless of the guy's intentions, that room looks comfy as fuck, as long as it has heating and air conditioning.

kek