Nintendo switch confirmed paid online cancer

nintendo switch confirmed paid online cancer
all consoles confirmed finally over
THEY FINALLY DID IT, THE BASTARDS FINALLY DID IT

mods deleted my last two threads for no reason and banned me for starting a console wars thread even though that is a total lie. I'm really annoyed by this and I would appreciate it if the mods would read my thread before banning me and deleting it just because a shill or a troll reported it. you really need to review a thread or post before deciding what to do about it, or it's not fair. I could just report anyone for no reason, would you ban them instantly? I wouldn't really do that, but you understand right? read the image I post after. it shows my ban.

ron paul didn't even have a chance to open his fucking mouth and say "it's happening" 2017 is the year that consoles, all dying of cancer, FINALLY died completely.

earned itself a spot on the blacklist forever

earned a blacklist FOREVER

>nintendo was decent with the Wii U and I was happy for a while, but never too too happy and then nintendo *supposedly* announces PAID ONLINE for the nintendo switch, instantly making everyone hate them for turning into the very evil that everyone ran away from in the first place like micro$hit and sony

now my brothers and sisters and all anons! we must boycott!!!!!!!

we must show the evil bastards of this world what happens when they take away all our videogames. we must show them the power of voting with our wallets. we will boycott them.
FOREVER

AND WHEN THEY COME CRYING TO US "we have no money! why wont you buy our shitty crappy poopoo shite!? please save us!" and we will look up and say "GNO"

they will all drown in their own debt as we vote with our autistic wallets. we will show them that we will never support their evil ever again. WE WILL SHOW THEM THAT FREE VIDEOGAMES MADE WITH HEART AND SOUL FOR THE COMMUNITY, BY THE COMMUNITY ARE THE BEST.

we will not feed our other enemy, the drm monster that is steam!

WE WILL PUSH THE MEMES AND GROW TO BE THE STRONGEST AND THE MOST FREE VIDEOGAMERS! WE WILL MAKE FOSS LINUX GAMES GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

archive.is/vvjyb
archive.is/nVIR4

here's my ban from ten minutes ago. it expired, so I'm trying again. I hope mods will be nice. I don't mean anything bad.

boy, its a good thing there isn't a rule against ban evasion.

You know there wasn't really a need to make this thread when many others are out there of the same topic?

I waited for the ban to expire. I didn't evade.

then why aren't you in those other threads (if they are even real) complaining?

why single me out? fuck off.

I would ban you for that Trump pic. Its really shitty.

oh wow big deal, here have a trophy.

I made this thread because I feel that it's important for people to realise what has happened, and understand what we should do now.

we are not here to fight a console war with each other. we have to understand that all consoles are finally equally shitty. we have little to no fun games anymore. even with steam backing us into a corner from the pc area.

we need to establish an Holla Forums platform of videogames. we need foss linux Holla Forums games.

downboat tbh

imagine if everyone put as much effort making games for foss linux, that they did making them for other reasons. just look at rimworld, or FTL, or space station 13. all of those could have inspired remakes on foss linux, or we could even convince those people to make their game for linux as well.

we need true freedom.

Your threads are shit

listen shill, I don't care if you down submarine me. I'm not going to just poof and go away and let your shillboss give you a penny raise.

thank you.

But consoles have been dead since the fucking gamecube and ps2, if you weren't a Reddit fucking newfag faggot, you would know this has been happening since 2002.

downvote herb

did you read the thread? no? please stop being an idiot.

I'm talking about the very final nail in the coffin.

thanks I needed a little spice in my life.

I

Did

Read

The

Thread

The

Nail

In

The

Coffin

Happened

Along

Time

Ago

Faggot.

Your welcome. Now fuck off back to reddit

I agree that things went way way down hill a while ago, but to me nintendo was my last hope. they were barely slightly right on the fence of being shitty and okay. I didn't even like them that much, but now they are finally finally just as bad as the rest of them.

that is what I'm saying.

that is why I'm saying we should all not support
any more, at all.

how can I go back to somewhere I didn't come from? fuck off bully.

Yeah but do you honestly think that Nintendo fans will give a shit about shelling out even more money on stupid shit from Nintendo?

Here's every Nintendo fan:

If you honestly think that Nintendo is "stupid" for doing this, that just means that you've honestly underestimated just how consumerist Nintendo fans are. Just ask yourself, "what would happen if a company like, say, McDonalds added a subscription program where people would pay a subscription to get good deals on combo meals, and get limited edition burgers?". What, do you think they'd go bankrupt over night? Fuck no! You would have droves of people signing their fat asses up so they can get on the (literal) gravy train.

And this is exactly what Nintendo is doing you fucking idiots.

Caring so much about platforms in the first place is the same as console wars cancer. The way you reply to every single post with sperg posts ensures the thread will turn into shit. You also act like the thread is your domain to lord over, and that you could conceivable rally a group of people to think like you. Autistic delusions if I've ever seen them. If you act like a huge faggot as OP, the thread is never going to be a serious discussion. Honestly I wish you could make a thread well enough that it could be an actual discussion of why the Switch is shit, maybe your autism is too strong. Take some time to self-reflect and relax. Then again, you could just be an epic troll pretending to be retarded.

ding ding ding. we have a winner

But user, every month you get a NES or SNES game to play for a whole month!

It's almost as if Nintendo wants to die. This is a call for help, people!

checkem

You're still paying the ISP for a connection, ya puckle.

well mcdonalds is failing really hard and nobody ever talks about them anymore, and I haven't seen anyone eating it for years let alone smelled that addictive poison.

I have seen the people that buy crazy amounts of nintendo crap for no reason other than to collect it, but that's the vast minority of a very special breed of autists who idolize nintendo. most people who buy nintendo are just normal bros who just want to play fun bunch of games where other consoles have disappointed them.

if you think I'm sperging out then increase the quality of your posts. shit posts deserve shit responses.

and you don't? you act as if it's your job to come to a thread that you
and shitpost it to death, and then complain about the quality of the thread.

I linked the last thread.

I like shitposting terrible threads to death

you said it buddy. checkem

It's comparably powered to the PS4 that the PS Vita was to the PS3
It is basically another Vita
The best analogue of the price then should be the Vita
And the Vita wasn't $300
And this is ignoring the tablet market completly

Why the fuck should you pay Nintendo $70 a year on top of the $70 a month for data for a Server that you cannot connect to
No, this is not Hyperbole I could not once connect to Nintendo Servers for online play
Not even once

I heard this is the dubs thread.

it wouldn't be shit if you weren't here.

it's nice to know there are at least some serious people posting in my thread.

I have autism
So does Nintendo

your point?

All Me

Fuck off back to tumblr then.

it was decent, but not great at all.

I hate nintendo now.

foss linux games, the only good games left.

I wasn't expecting anything from there, still got disappointed.

Ps4 has the best games at the moment. Switch looks good, xbone is terrible.

Do fucking what? I might be upset if I gave the slightest fuck about online multiplayer, but I don't, especially not on fucking Nintendo console.