What would be the consequences of temporarily establishing the death penalty for historical negationism...

What would be the consequences of temporarily establishing the death penalty for historical negationism, conspiracy theorism and pseudoscience?

Climate change denial, vaccine denial, homeopathy, nature quacks, 9/11 "Truthers", birthers, lizardmen-believers, neo-Confederate states-righters, Japanese textbook revisionists. caliphate advocates, holocaust deniers and Pro-North Korean revisionists are at an all-time high. There is no reasoning or discussing with them, it is futile.

What would be the consequences of just shooting them all and establishing and strictly enforcing a curriculum specifically tailored for more rational thinking?

These people are a bane to coherent discussions.

A war between a Le Logical Rationality cult and all the people who aren't in it.

There's no guarantee that the mechanism you institute wouldn't be turned on you. Aside from that, if someone is actually able to find a better system, you may never know. I don't know about you, but I like having as much information at my disposal as possible, even if it's from people I disagree. It strengthens my ideas.

Conspiracies happen all the time. Sure there are some schizophrenics who read into things that aren't there, but that doesn't mean actual conspiracies don't happen.

What happens in the in-between stage when we first discover that one of these things is true, or new evidence comes to light that isn't immediately disputable? You put to death anyone who believes it during those times?

The anarkiddies solution to literally everything.

Enforce eugenics to increase intelligence across the species and breed out the dummie genes is probably more effective.

Climate revisionism straight-up needs to be banned in major platforms at this point. The fuckers funding it and promoting it need to be sent to jail. They're helping kill millions of people.

low quality thread

You can convert them or at least make them passive, noone will follow you if you base your program in outright shooting even minor dissenters. Remember it's because of their low class consciousness, don't forget who the real enemy is.

And see the good side ffs: they at least are skeptical of the government, it could be worse, there's no point to this defeatism.

There is literally nothing wrong with killing reactionaries.

This is why the left is retarded, You don't know shit about what you're talking about and all you ever want to do is kill/censor/silence everyone who disagrees with you.

www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/12/15/sheriff-joe-arpaio-probe-proves-obama-birth-certificate-fake/95500958/

You people are the bane of coherent discussions.
Literally the only thing Holla Forums has going for it is that it isn't chanting to kill everything not white.
If you're going to post stupid shit please go to Holla Forums and post deeply triggering and problematic shit or something.

Really? You auto filter A N T I W H I T E for "deeply triggering and excellent". I don't know what's more triggering. This shit or the white supremacy shit.

Wow. Is there anything that isn't going to be altered in my posts? Or is that too p r o b l e m a t i c?

The fact that you speak in Holla Forums stock phrases that can be caught by a dumbass filter should tell you something about the sophistication of your ideology.

Absolutely fuck all because stupidity and the peddlers of stupidity will just come back in like five years. You can kill fifty Alex Jones, it won't do fuck all.

Plus, you give the survivors a TON of martyrs to circlejerk over until the end of time and that means their beliefs will linger until death because humans are not rational creatures and will willingly take up beliefs solely to spite you.

The fact that you're too fucking retarded to know the only Holla Forums thing I said was A N T I W H I T E and the other shit was quoting Holla Forums filters shows you're shit as a person and should kill yourself.

only in USA

You got any more great ideas, dipshit?

Evidence-based science would be truly dead, replaced by thinly veiled religious faith in the teachings of the mainstream media.