The Calm Before the Storm: Switch Edition

QUICKLY Holla Forums, PREDICT THE CRAZIEST IDEAS YOU MIGHT HAVE FOR A SWITCH LAUNCH TITLE
Nintendo is already working on a Mario X Rabbids game, how often do you think Nintendo will be jumping the shark now?

An F-zero corridor shooter

a FPS were kill women in the most sadistic ways.
Nintendo seal of quality in the box

a game with explicit sexual situations. Including rape, torture and it will have lolis too

A good game.

Dong Country Returns 3, satisfying the lifelong fans and memers reintroducing the Kremlings as the main villains.

Imagine the three original games remastered, along with the fourth one including Lanky, Chunky and Tiny

A new Mario game where he goes YIPEEEE and WHOA-HAH

A game not butchered by NoA

No thanks, they can keep their product o the times charm.

I would rather prefer a Dong Country Returns trilogy ala the Metroid Prime Trilogy since I skipped the Wii U and would like to play Freezed Dong

I'd like a DKCR game with actual partners and not this backpack cuck power-up shit.

New Bomberman, can't imagine what else they are getting from Konami.

Every single Nintendo game that comes to the Switch will get (((LOCALIZED))) by the Marxists at Memehouse.

We need a petition

I meant the original games in HD, with added features, much like Scott Hawthorn does the FNAF pre-rendered 3D style in his games. They're very similar to rares 90's style.

Some sort of competition game where two people swing around the little handhelds while a third person watches the screen and shouts out directions/score.

You'd think something obvious like sword fighting, but it will probably be something off the wall like "Fighting with frozen hornet Popsicles" or something.

New F-Zero. You heard it here first, screencap this post.

You mean like Fast Racing 2?

Okay its a Mario Kart 8 port but
They remove Waluigi again

The SNES games are pixelated as fuck though. They give me eye strain on an HDTV. I'd love to have the game as high res as possible. I bet the 3D sprites would be orgasmic.

Imagine how the remastered music would sound like David Wise back at it. Fuck.

There's your problem. Get a CRT!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTSSS EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

I do, but I want a definitive edition. Where the music, along with the games are made as they were originally intended to.

this is the 3rd time you've posted this same thread today but with a different picture.

Wrong guy you're talking to. This is my first thread today

Our best and only option is to stop buying shit from Nintendo until they're no longer a console manufacturer and become a Third Party developer like how Sega did back in the early 2000's.
>inb4 Nintendo has enough money to keep making failed consoles until the 2060's
The other option is to make new generation of kid that reject Marxist Ideology and become hardcore Holla Forumsackes.

Half Life 3 finally returns, is Switch console exclusive.

They would have to do a complete ground up remake to do an HD version.

A Sonic CD/Mania kind of thing? I don't mind.

The models would look ugly on HD

Golden Sun Force:

Golden Sun 4, but it's a tRPG like Shining Force. You can use formerly field only psynergy and puzzle elements to manipulate the battlefield like using Move to make a chokepoint.

They'll be updated to the modern models, along with the enemies. It'll be great!

Sign me the fuck up

I wouldn't mind either, I'm just saying that they have to redo all the models and port it to a completely new engine in order to make an HD remake. For that amount of effort they would probably go "Why don't we just make a brand new game?"

Wario and Waluigi RPG

Cap this if you want to.

Now that scalebound is cancelled hideki kamiya is now free to work on whatever he likes.

Look out for Viewtiful joe, Bayonetta or any other ip made by him.

This thread is less autistic

I'm hoping he'll make Lolibound for Nintendo or Sony.

They would port all three games though, much like the upcoming crash trilogy now. Along with having the third game have the option of using either the GBA music, or the older SNES music.

Then they would FURTHER update the new engine for the fourth DKC! Then put down DKC for good for the one Returns series made by Retro.

I meant to add that all four games would use the same engine.

Off topic, no thanks.

I'm tired of Platinum in general, I just want devs from the 90's and early 2000's to come back. Everything nowadays feels so samey and bland, it doesn't hit the sweet spot with me like older games do. I miss being young sometimes.

Don't tell me this thread got bumplocked. God fucking damn it mark.
No wonder this board is full of shitposting instead of discussion.

try these user

sage for off-topic

he liked working on scalebound
he's probably going to be depressed for the next 5 years, blocking people on all social media

wait really?

i thought that tensions were high because the MC wasnt a loli and kamiya didn't have enough creative control.

I thought i read in the discord room that Kamiya got mad blocked the team so the game ended up being canceled.

What I thought is that he hated working with microsoft lol.

he wanted to make the game, but M$ kept butting in
Scalebound being cancelled still must piss him off, even with the changes they had to put in place
plenty of work went into that fucking thing

!!!