Styx 2

Knife ears getting killed

Pardon my lack of optimism.

The first was fun so hopefully this one is too. Though all the new powers might be too much.

First game didn't let you do unconscious knockouts, you had to just avoid everyone to go through without being seen. And if you got caught on the highest difficulty you got killed in one hit.

Spot the bait

Pretty much. This is as much of a stealth game as assassins creed. Just play Thief 1/2/TDM instead of this trash.

First game was legit gud.

If you consider Dishonored a good game.

Uh huh

Or you can play a casual piece of shit that fails horribly at the stealth genre, that's your decision.

Lol butthurt

The only big reason Thief beats this game is because you're more in control. You can play it fast if you're good enough.

>>>/reddit/

But you generally did not want to get into situations where you had to kill people. Mainly since the bodies were easily noticeable and there were only small windows of opportunity where you could attack humans. Not to mention that heavily armored enemies could not be killed, and elves were also difficult to deal with.

Have you actually played it ? You cannot directly attack in this game unless your opponent doesn't see you.
It has knights immune to backstab, that oneshot you when they reach you.

rehashes are for niggers

The crafting system is worrying. Otherwise it looks like it's more of the same. Will keep in mind.

God damn what's with the rampant shitposting?

The first game was pretty decent and I liked the main character. Pretty graphics too.

No idea, I haven't seen this much ironic praise for shitty games in months, we even have a fucking skyrim thread on the catalog.

there is a fucking titanfall 2 and a r6s thread too

including a thread full of anons defending and admitting to using windows 10

You can't even point out the actual problems it has. Bet you never played it at all.

These.

You know how I know you are new? Since you think the board should just hate titanfall 2 for no reason. It's a pretty good game.

We've got a live one, boys.

Its time to buy

Filthy tree niggers need to be killed

Whats wrong with dishonored?
It was a pretty decent game

The only shitposting that i see here is a bunch of spergs who seem unable to contain their spaghetti over a game that they dislike

Joke is on you tuskface, orcs here are retarded and mostly slave guards or prisoners.

We all know what female elves are only good for.
But are males useful for anything other than fertilizer?

target practice

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens. Pic related, me IRL.
But seriously Ark was a really neato character and his dynamic with Styx was great.

Go back to your containment thread, hyper/EA shill.

orcs are beautiful

This is literally just a man with a vagina and rape urges cranked up to the max.

What is your point?

You might be ghei.

And you may not.
:^)

Bitch, you did not just ":^)" at me!!

No
(v:

How original.

ok, i hope these goblins are more your thing

A total and complete lack of tension and in-level consequence. It says that it's a stealth game, but being spotted doesn't really do anything, since you can fight your way out of any number of enemies with relative ease. And, yes, this does cordon you off from the best ending, but that's a terrible way of handling it that fails to convey… failure and panic. Not to mention the wacky magic powers that basically made major parts of the game trivial. The plot is meh, and the second game makes it worse with the heavy-duty SJW bullshit. All in all, it fails as a stealth game for not having tension, and fails as a hack and slash for failing to reward that approach, leaving us with a terrible middle ground.

Styx 1 was an honest-to-god stealth game. All your enemies were leagues stronger than you, you could hardly fight, levels were huge and explorable (Literally, the only thing Dishonored did correctly), your abilities are limited but useful. Also Styx is funny, the setting is somewhat interesting.

If you're going to try and pretend you're an authority on a game's faults, you might not want to immediately make it apparent that you played on the lowest difficulty settings available.

Man, what I wouldn't give to be mod for a single day. I don't even want it to delete posts or be a faggot. I'd just like to see that "post history" tool and see what kind of shit faggots like you post.
Is there ANY game you like? At all?
If you like that game so much, why isn't there a thread on the catalog about it?
Because you didn't make it. You'd rather shit up other threads about games you DON'T like rather than making a thread about something you do.
Get the fuck back to halfchan with the "we hate all games" rhetoric.

The game is shit and easy on all levels unless you gimp yourself on purpose.

Epig

Literally niggers.

Moar

Just because you suck shit at parrying, using magic, and aiming, doesn't mean anyone else does. It's an easy fucking game.

I meant the exact oposite, retard.
The anons coming here only to shitpost about games they don't and pretend Holla Forums is a hivemind that can't have fun and only hates game should be swiftly evicted from the premises.
I don't like WoW for instance so I keep out of their thread. I don't play it and have no interest in it ergo, I have nothing to say about it.
Why open a thread and post random shit that has no argumentation behind it?
You faggots just clutter up threads with useless posts that neither praise nor critic a game.
If you want that sort of shit, half/v/ is far more adequate for that.

Don't what?

Orcs are pretty much just green niggers.

They don't. They just don't.
They don't videogames man.
How is that hard to understand?
Some people videogames. Some people don't videogames at all.
Yet they come to a place that's packed full of people who videogames and they try to force the idea that no, noone videogames.

Butthurt knife-ears detected.

I think you just need to end your life.

ah, it's nice to know i'm not the only one that likes goblin fuck boys

I have to finish the first one but it stresses me out that I have to play the levels again because I missed a gold token.

Elves are the master race. Just admit it already, green piglet.

no, they're a race of sluts, green skins are better

You forgot to add
to illustrate how that shit taste looks.

I slaughtered my way through the whole game on the highest difficulty without using any spells besides blink, it's not a hard game combat-wise. And you can just blink or time stop your way out of combat if you seriously suck so much that you can't kill them all.

Thus, no stealth tension.

Who knows, it might be fun.

I enjoyed the first one a bit. Even though it's sort of designed to be replayed multiple times to achieve the end-level criteria(coins, no kill, alarm, speed, ect), backtracking through old levels didn't exactly feel as fun as some other games do, imo. I remember a coin that you can only get if you don't unhook a pack of suspended stone, which sort of pissed me off for having to do the level all over again with those super roaches.

Stay on reddit next time.

Since when did plebbit find this place?