TRUMP CUCKED OUT HARD TODAY & Holla Forums MODS ARE IN PANIC MODE & SHUTTING IT THE FUCK DOWN ALL BECAUSE O

download this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

117chan.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*all because of this video

oh boy I can't wait until posting on imageboards makes you an at risk POI

I find it hard for the mod's to argue this isn't Holla Forums related since he destroyed his presidency on national television. Does Holla Forums stand for television and movies or e-celebs & waifufags?

B-but hey as long as we get the wall amirite my fellow fashy goys?

The Don is the greatest strategist since Alexander, just listen and believe to him.

DACA DON THE BUMP STOCK BANDIT

THIS
brainlets don't realize that granting amnesty to DACAryans, turning in all of our scary semi-automatic g*ns, taking in based immigrants, and dying for the chosen people in some sand dune shithole is all just 4444D chess

It's pathetic.

Why was this thread anchored?

SHUT IT DOWN

why do you think?

fucking based #MAGA

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about that.

I mean does this surprise you? Anyone with a brain knows partisan politics is a lie. Isms meant to keep your head in a box.
More like free thinker.

How come every time imkikey is shutting it down the mod here starts shutting it down too? does imkikey suck his dick too?

militant centrist uprising soon

wew motherfuckin lad

what do you think?

or right it's the board owner zerosugar, i forgot.

wew lad indeed

fuck off Sargon

i think that smelly turkroach can't even get hairy man pussy if he paid for it.

I opened this tab before it was anchored

>>>Holla Forums

More like never, how would they decide on anything?

I said fuck off, Sargon

So even though I said I don't subscribe to the ideology of the left or right you still assume I do? Dont you realize that its possible for people to not belong to a group or ideology and to simply make decisions on things as they are brought up? I dont have predetermined judgements or opinions implanted by a group ideology. Its not wrong to not want to be part of one of your groups.

31 BANS FOR PRO 2A SPEECH

haha nice text

Kill everybody who strongly holds any left or right beliefs. Drag them out of their beds and shoot them in the streets.

Someone posted this in the trump cuck out thread. i lel'd

You can have a view on a subject that would be considered "right wing" or "leftwing". I draw the line at letting your ideology make your decisions for you. Every man should process the situations he is confronted with and come to his own conclusions.

I dont get what you are trying to say, being a free thinker is a negative thing? Do you think only the hivemind mob mentality can be correct? Interesting that for a website filled with people who hate things simply for being too popular you guys cling to the most popular and mainstream thing of all: partisan politics.

The part where this is Harmony day and that stupid song is stuck in my head makes it that much more hilarious.

So you dont actually have anything to say huh? You are just trolling me then. Why not just post memes ok? Leave the thinking for people who actually have a brain and not an implanted hivemind chip

Why do so many of you insist on plugging your ears and screaming names instead of having a legitimate conversation about the pros and cons of each of our respective positions?

because Holla Forums mods ban you for not sucking trump nuts whenever kushner demands it

this isnt Holla Forums, also what does jared kushner and trump have to do with your personal ability to make your own judgements?

Pretty much I guess. These autists have turned their political ideology into their safe space.

By speaking in any way that is perceivable as an attack on their ideology they interpret that as a direct attack against them and think your end goal is simple subversion. The problem, is that by covering their ears and screaming so as to not hear, they are admitting that their minds are so weak that just by hearing a possible opposing view they could be subverted. Imagine being so emotionally fragile you cant even humor an opposing thought for fear it mat destroy your world view.

My bad, I should have phrased it more like

The screeching and fear is all part of the process of being delivered from ignorance. I bear your insults and memes like a cross. I want you to succeed in life user and I want you to have families and create good people like I know you can. You are a good person user and you are smart enough to be a path maker and not a path taker.

But wouldnt that mean this place has the EXACT problem reddit has?

ironic, ain't it?

That is pretty funny when you think about it.

I dont get what you are saying

Would you bear my fat cock tearing your asshole apart until you prolapse? After all, your screeching and fear is all part of the process of being delivered from ignorance.

I understand you are threatened by me but you dont need to react like a monkey

Don't hold on so tight to your ignorance you close minded loser.

This "problem" is human nature. The same reasons that having irl discussions is fucking impossible these days is the same as for here
And you're fucking naive and/or stupid if you thought this place would somehow be different.

I dont hate you user, I just want you to have the best life you can. If I didnt care about you I wouldn't waste my time saying these things. You dont need to be so combative, dont you understand how the society we live in has encouraged you to hate and fear other people? We should be friends fam, not enemies.

Well, Donald Trump and the Mainstream News Media did put on the most entertaining show of the last 30 years.

Im not sure what those pictures have to do with our conversation user. Also, you dont need to try and turn the tables on me, there is no high ground or low ground in this conversation, no winner, no loser. Were not adversarial, we are brothers.

Im saying I realize this place is NOT different but that doesnt stop my preaching because if I change one mind thats enough.

I think the mod here on Holla Forums is excellent. Holla Forums is the best board on this website and the only place you can dare have a conversation like this without being banned.

dog bless

we've basically become Holla Forums

I love you fam

Just without all the cp

memes were created as a new way to divide people into clicks. At the end of the day: united we stand, divided we fall. Join me in becoming a mighty faggot anons.

117chan.org
drumpf this

Yeah, Holla Forums is much better.

I met gary busey, hes a fucking trip and talks about positive and negative energy and hides from negative people lol

Thats not what I was implying, damn user.

We can have midget threads on Holla Forums?

Im not into kids

faggot

Let him eat steak.

4D CHESS

lol

who knows, maybe the Don is just insider trading his way into more guns getting sold so his syndicate which is really a lot better than any other syndicate can get more money to do good things

and by his 'base' getting too mad, instead of just sorta mad and buying guns, we've all condmened to world to the only bad billionaire in the world: George Soros (and sometimes some guy called Junker or maybe Buffet, ok and Jeff Bozozos)

I dont believe for a second our politicians give a shit about us, I believe they put on a show to keep us quiet and working so we can fund the effort to take over the globe in the name of democracy

The soyboy can take himself out of reddit
But you can't take the reddit out of the soyboy

4D CHESS
D

C
H
E
S
S