This is it Holla Forums. You've gone back in time, and landed a job at Bungie HQ. Destiny's concept has just come up...

This is it Holla Forums. You've gone back in time, and landed a job at Bungie HQ. Destiny's concept has just come up, and it's time to make it.

What would you have done differently?

Cancel development.

From what I heard, they had a decent set of ideas but Activision forced them to fuck it up. Doesn't matter if you work in Bungie HQ, you're getting shafted whether you like it or not.

remove mmo
remove midget

60 fps, gibberish languange instead of celebrity voice acting, good 20h single player RPG campaign, good NPC team mates, more creative enemies & boss fights, other useful skills than combat, … pretty much everything

PC port.

KEEP IT AS A MEDIEVAL FANTASY FOR FUCK'S SAKE, TURNING IT INTO YET ANOTHER SCI-FI FUTURE SHOOTER IS WHAT MADE IT SHIT

playable lolis

Go away, endchan

Why would I want to be at bungie?

Scrap it and do something new for a change.

Make every character waifu bait trash, with emphasis on a brown butthole, so that Holla Forums may enjoy it.

Stop trying to get anons to hate Nier, user.

wat

I love destiny.

Fire whoever came up with that idea

Keep Activision from interfering with development. Keep Marty. Keep Joe Staten. Slap sense into Jason Jones.

If things turn out exactly how they did in reality, self-destruct in bungie HQ.

SOE

Abort whoever came up with that idea.

destiny was a fun game
i got it to co-op with a friend, once he was too busy i'd just play PvP
i probably only put 20 hours into it, but it was a pretty good punching simulator