Fucking new threads

The test was less than 5 days after

I'll be renting a room so it won't be alone, but not with my parents

Who doesn't he hate?

why care what that desperate tard thinks of you

I bought like 100 dollars worth of coke

I also got 40 dollars worth of molly

Day 1 was when I dropped acid with Matthew and a couple of other friends

Day 2 I dropped acid again with Kon and Ian, then Ian started tripping out so Kon took him back while I did coke with a couple of other friends

Day 3 I got super coked out and took the mollies then got my dick sucked by a trap. I gave the trap a molly too lmao niggas eyes were rolling back so hard just from me biting his neck lol

He wantsto hang out with me so me I guess

Ah... fuck.
Roommates get old quick.

Love me some Fuji
Let me know if you want to AssRAM

I don't
Only care about good vibes

Huh. Definition of living on the wild side.

He doesn't hate me either.

But maybe right now he does. Fuck him tho ♥

More like you dumped me on Kon who was also tripping for the first time and had no idea how to even

Cali is just too damn expensive to do anything else

Yeah.
But still. Good luck with that.
Don't let him eat your shit.

Unless you're into that sort of thing

Taking a break right now.

Lol I'll keep careful track. Most people renting in this area are older so I don't think that'll be a problem

i was with you with the male prostitution, but not babysitting your bros is just shitty man

What kind of music do you listen to?

I'm going to steal your food

I was trying to calm you down but you kept freaking out
I would've taken you back too but I had just picked up muh coke and mollies

Why did you even run outside? lmao

I already babbysitted Ian AX last year
I wasn't gonna do it again lmao
I do feel like such an asshole for leaving him tho
I-I just wanted to have fun D:

I guess you can consider that wild

You just wanted to suck some dude's dick.

I actually wanted some dude dressed as a girl to suck my dick

you guys need like one sober dude next year

I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE.

Robert (Kons irl friend) was sober
I'm pretty sure he helped them get home and stuff

RIP France

Kinda dissapointed it was France that got gg'd instead of The Netherlands

if i was tripping with ian i would have found his socks and shoes, given him a gentle foot rub, built him a pillow fort, and told him to stay in there until the kidnappers are gone

This is getting rapey.

Doesn't he like that though? I suppose we should ask Grim to be sure

how do people even freak out on LSD lol

It's TP.
Do you ever expect it to be consensual?
It's not like he ever had to worry about dogs saying "no".

these are like old /lewd/ levels of posting numbers

where it's just baaaaaarely active

whats driving all our posters away

Their lives, one would assume.

Everybody knows white boy can't jump

ive done psychs so many times ive never flipped out or been super irrational or like crazy

no drug has ever done that really

i think people fake or are prone to suggestion far too easily

please tell me more about how rough and cool you are

Good job fam

people with a lot of inner turmoil are more likely to get sucked into a fear spiral. you obviously have always had your shit together

this isnt rly true
the most ive done on lsd is like cry a lot but i wanted to because i usually am not able to so it wasnt like "WHOAHHH IM FUCKED THE GVOERMENT IS COMING TO KIDNAP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Hopefully some of them got ran over in France

ill run you over
with my dick

Don't you mean run through

i think that'd imply my dick would go through you
like out the stomach and everything

kinda like michelle but she might be slightly too large to masturbate to in a month or so

oops wrong thread

I like footrubs

holy shit is it really fuckin dead?

rip animus

there's important television on

THE END IS NIGH

FRANCE WAS A WARNING

some game?

That dragon dude in Leagu is a total cunt in AssRAM
Would play again/10

i want to play

GIMME

get on fam

what dragon

i wanted shiro to invite me to aram

where's shiro?

why are we playing draft...

the mid laner

shiro either deleted me or isnt on

FUCK YOUR GAYRAM

Shiro invited me

Aram time

my amazing trsitan winrate

lets play norms

what dragon guy?

The blue dragon that just came out. I got him, but then people left ;-;

nnnnn Iwas on nA but nobody really there so I went turkey rankeds

oh Aoi Shin

ye he fun ok

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Everyone just got on NA now

Gonna unlock him whenever I get points

Nigga why can't you get down with some ARAM?

WELLL DEWGONG TOLD ME TO COME BUT HE WAS NOT THERE

FUG

same reason you hate norms

come next one

Christ

colbs just needed a xanax and to be told that thought loops happen on lsd.

also probably wasn't even lsd.

nigga probably took a poorly dosed nbome tab

Tfw your total level on one character in a shitty korean MMO is 839

I emailed you.

I like norms
Just hate salty people

instamute those niggas

inb4 nudes

also being in public or in large groups on lsd is generally a bad idea especially for a first time user cinsidering it personifies emotions and plays off them x9999

What happens in outlook stays in outlook.

*considering

sometimes the workweek will make you proud and satisfied even if you have pretty shit pay
sometimes the workweek will make you angry and as soon as you get off of work you think of rather unhealthy ways to deal with your stress, like shooting someone or getting into alcoholism or getting fat

I am an actual shaman and working for dancesafe.org . Remember kids, test your shit for adulterants (you had 20 bucks for lsd but not for a test kit to make sure it isn't rat posion?)

xanax is 9/10 times your friend

Maybe....
I do miss playing with everyone

imy too nigga

yo how old are you

so no matter where i work, i get paid shit

unless i work at an overpriced coffeeshop, where i get paid slightly less shit

entry level complaining about muh wage slave job

i mean, i know i have no experience, perfectly competitive labor market, expendable etc etc etc

it still doesn't stop it from sucking shit

i would've gone back to the nicer circlejerk but they're even deader than this one

also i dunno how disgusted you should be, considering there are a few possible pedos here

it's 10pm dumbass

Who would you have voted for president while everyone was still running? Just curious.

I think one of them are posting right now

God that was stupid easy for full AP

unlock float dragon ^^

thread died for good before i could post my epic meme list

feelsbadman

/r/ing boo's latest epic list

bernie because 'poor' and mixed race scum
also because americans are generally retarded about politics in general so bringing attention to the electorate system would hopefully help people not be as retarded about the political system they live in

they were all memes in general, sort of bad crop of presidential candidates this year tbh

but who?

Only like 5k away or something

terrible (you) productivity, no thanks

I'm just curious why nobody gave Colbs xanax.

I am having enormous difficulties losing games these TOTAL RERES managed to throw despite having a huge lead

you should probably wisen yourself up to the alt right and realize what's really happening in the country, bae

it's a pretty good and angry feeling to have

i have 10k

dont die

tfw you're too normie for Holla Forums

If I was wearing my trump hat and was having a conversation with you, would you do any of these things?

a. call me a racist
b. attack me on my beliefs
d. go to a trump protest to riot
c. pay taxes

Did you just go with the flow of the school and side with bernie cause 80+ percent of your demographic did?

I don't want to get in a debate with you because I tend to make bernie supporters angry when I state fact after fact at them and they jsut call me or him a racist and whatnot.

I also have a trump kandy bracelet I made

I went outside today and it was a mistake

I have never lost a debate IRL.

I have made a few people cry during debates because they got emotional baby mode

hi

ur cute btw

stay inside and watch some anime and chill

alt-right sounds gay
for one thing government shouldn't even be involved in cultural movements

i dunno, for me both are terrible options which seem to just go along with the current trend of government not respecting human rights, just with different flavors

racism, culturalism in general is a cultural movement and something the government should not support or strike down
i think the current government was wrong in terms of supporting minorities in terms of giving them subsidies; especially so wildly
if people felt so guilty about our imperialist past they should set up a committee to maybe research it and distribute historically based 'wrongs', not widespread free passes to things based off of statistically induced guilt

i dunno

i feel like the more americans focus on their irrational culture, the more government has an excuse to gain more power

I get yelled at when I do that

not really various aims but all of the correct ones
alt right is simply rational thinking > emotional thinking

ie not letting in a horde of savage barbarians because you saw a picture of 1 dead kid on a beach

I am not a racist for supporting the man who has my best interests in keeping me safe.

I am not a racist for wanting a wall to be built between us and mexico when mexico has a southern wall and trespassing in mexico can be execution on site penalties.

Why do you people hate trump so much when the Hispanic-Americans who are actually legal citizens support him?

I originally supported Bernie, but when looked into a little harder it's clear to see that his plans would have failed.

HOW IS TRUMP OR SUPPORTING TRUMP =\ RACIST?

pic

liberal arguments are the most cringy autistic thing ever

wanna hug?

I just got reddit gold!

-hugs-
W-would you get your hands out of my pockets?

it's not rational thinking, really, more fear, disgust, and hatred- all of which are natural human emotions to unfamiliar, and perhaps destructive depending on the one you're talking about- cultures

you can argue mexicans shit up every single place they come in, and that they lower GDP, but the reason why america encourages immigration is both a cultural one and an economic one

by increasing population, more economic growth occurs
by free trade and specialization, more long term economic benefits are felt

shedding all cultural arguments, this is the main reason america let loose the floodgates for immigration

because the culture trump is popularized with is shown as racist on media and the like

whether or not he is actually racist is up to the person

again, my main issue with him is that by enacting such anti immigration laws he gives government more control over the people

we don't necessarily need to 'give' illegal immigrants citizenship, but when possibilities like massive forced extradition are discussed, that is where i draw the line, because it sets precedent for other laws

*lower GDP per capita

nezi filtered people who bought trump hats btw :^%)

so you just turned 'no youre racist' into one big text wall

yeah thats great daisy but i was really liking you until you started spouting this illogical stuff

america is built on immigration btw not illegal immigration of mass populaces of untrained workers, who have 7 kids per couple on average

It was built on immigration of white europeans at that. There was a reason that we weren't too kind on letting niggers and spics in during the early days

s-sorry

i did not
my cultural values are entirely seperate from governement, and they should stay that way
racism is a shitty form of ad hominem

anywho, the point still stands, if you look at it from a purely economic standpoint, more population=more net world growth, especially long term economic growth

also, illegal immigration has arguably filled up america's agricultural industry

personally i think the solution isn't to massively extradite them but to stop subsidizing their continued stay if they are illegal, and to use the money saved from those subsidies to make taking the actual citizenship test cheap

in fact, i'll acknowledge trump's arguments- that stopping population growth within the US, or at least illegal population growth, leads to more goods per capita for each citizen

again, that's not the main issue i have with trump- the only issue i have are things like forced extradition that infringe upon anyone's rights

wew another AP win

filling up america's agricultural industry means literally nothing, its not even a good thing
it just means there's less jobs for natives
and local goods still cant beat chineese imports

what right is trump trying to infringe from you?
the right to bear arms? the right to free speech?
that's the democrats

youre arguments are being used for the wrong side lmao

hai :3

on media and the like.

I don't watch any media or use any social media sites besides 4chan...

"by free trade and specialization, more long term economic benefits are felt"
Free trade doesn't exist right now.
We need some of that oil money that isis has and we need china to stop sending us our black market drugs or just wait till they send a massive cyanide attack through research chemicals and pass it off as just some guy with a deathwish.
Things need done that bernie, who would be democrat slave, because of forceful hillary and obama(running for third term)(said end of the republic had never looked better)(said bar the doors and make the red wedding happen right here, right now.)

We can agree on one consensus, that the general public are sheeple and media fiends.

Who would you vote for now that he dropped out?

-loosens grip and then squeezes tighter and giggles-

holy shit stop walltexting about politics and clean your damn room

I don't wanna dad...

agricultural industry jobs filled leads to presumably structural unemployment, which leads to specialization in more valuable skills

basically all the native farmers were supposed to learn shit and get better jobs

local goods can beat chinese imports so long as tariffs are imposed, which i'm assuming trump is going to be doing

trump is going to, by forced SEARCHING and extradition of illegal immigrants, take a step no matter how small in the direction of totalitarianism, with legal precedent and simple ideology concerns both playing a role

if an illegal immigrant is discovered without a visa, he should be on his way out- but there is a HUGE difference between actively searching for them and letting them rise to the surface

they're both terrible, american political system needs reform that will never be recieved because masses are never politically conscious and due to lack info can never vote for themselves

if i had to, trump simply because of checks and balances

mad

im pro

That someone like this exists, or that over 600 people like them.

At least you didn't say Hillary or you woulda got a thrashing.

bare* lol>>1169177
youre just saying a bunch of hypothetical stuff, right?
unemployment hasnt become any more structured with the pouring in of them

theyre the bottom class, the absolute poor, thats why the emigrate illegally to america, you realize that right?

they bring nothing helpful but a heap of overpopulation

once again this is an argument versus emotional politics and rational thinking

one is clearly right from an outside perspective, and the other is played by a mob mentality that teaches people like you to think like retards

Dear god will you all just go to Holla Forums or something

alcohol plus weed makes things so much better.

i won in aram today! ^^

i know you neutrality memers are really depserate for attention and playing the 'woah guys, calm down' role really helps public opinion

but trump winning the election is actually extremely vital for the country

otherwise we're gonna be another france/germany

Going to have to play more tomorrow if I can

Haha just made a sandwich and realised i had no butter lmfoa, so then i ate it without butter or anything on it LOL, then i realised i didn't even have any bread to eat, what the hell did i eat haha, what an afternoon

+1 like

boo isn't really wrong.

Teach me, sempai.

mhm
:)

did you read my messages earlier? in previous thread about the acid?

jesus am i fucking ever?
people should realize this by now

teach you what? you smoke, you drink. everything better for a couple hours.

on this one thing at least.

how many times can you fake laugh in a post? this better fucking be pasta

hillary probably in terms of change represents the more conservative candidate
'in the guise of doing policies let's just continually tighten the controls of the government on people'

structural unemployment probably exists
literally similar scenarios have played out across the globe over history- during the industrial revolution, for example

nowadays the big shitstorm is now being caused by globalism in economy

illegal immigrants are not bound by minimum wage- they provide cheap labor, like chinese producing lower quality goods, and it's shit, and they're terrible, but they are plentiful, and that is the key word, is plentiful

the point is, from an economic standpoint, trump could do that, but it's quid pro quo- prices would go up, and there's nothing you can do about that

i'm not even arguing it, i'm just stating what happens when nations try to pull away from a global economy constantly using cheaper and cheaper labor

Instructions unclear.
Got weed stuck in bottle.

trump is going to, by forced SEARCHING and extradition of illegal immigrants, take a step no matter how small in the direction of totalitarianism, with legal precedent and simple ideology concerns both playing a role

When did he ever say he was going to go door to door and deport people. On his policy page of his website he mentions strict use of e verify, stricter requirements for getting on the US support system, and deportation if you are caught here illegally. Nothing about forced search.

see

More upvotes please

Howdy

so it seems like we're not arguing anymore and youre saying everything right?
thank god
just vote trump 2016 daisy

then I'm not sure you can be helped.

Go to sleep Rin Nakai

Nini Luka
GGs~

nini

I'll get better.

i just told my mommy to get me a pint of hawaiian punch

she actually did it !!

One's all can provide.

How's breakfast?

I'd need to see that to believe it.

absolute madwoman

i thought u left noober

these are all nets used to capture illegal immigrants set up by the government- nets that could be used for other purposes as well

door to door isn't much of an issue, but i remember a couple of years ago in my native state of arizona there was a contested law about police reserving the right to stop drivers and check for their citizenship identification
hardly anyone used it, and i think it was struck down, but with trump in government such a policy isn't too far off

Lived in Texas for a few years.
Grew up in New York though.

Fine.
How are you?

a while ago, yes. then I came back. if I leave forever I won't bother saying anything.

you "left" for like 3 hours

what was the point

is this the same user who's bern

or is it a different one

it's a different avatar

both are shit
don't vote and instead think gloomily about how people will never learn and/or care about things like economics or politics

Drinking, but not in excess as last night.

Anyone I love left?

exactly.

to...do other things?

yes.

do you have a cute accent?

YOU WENT AND DID OTHER THINGS AND ACTUALLY LEFT?

FUCKING LEGEND HOLY SHIT WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

quieres jugar un videojuego ?

oh maybe you are hopeless daisy
idk i dont care about peoples personal feelings that much
i have way too many people to worry about and i can only afford to make sure theyre voting for trump so i can try and save my country the best i can

I don't think anyone who really intends to leave does.

You are thinking of SB 1070 and it actually passed (well a similar version at least). It is very similar to the old New York policing style and has worked wonderfully.

Crime has gone done massively, immigration is decreasing, and while the state's GDP decreased, average income is up. Basically the top is not making massive margins on the illegal workers and the US citizens are gaining wages.

damn

it's pretty shocking.
I promise I didn't leave the house.

no one leaves forever. just look at me.

Yeah you started to get really forward last night. I was going to tell you to cool it, but I know you didn't mean anything by it.
Don't worry about it, but you know how I feel about your drinking. I chastised you when I visited you, and it hasn't changed since then.

Ask Tsuchi or Tracer.
I think I speak the normal talk.

what

but boo, we agree on something. something not insignificant. we might as well be besties now.

oh wait nvm i see it

smiles is already banging jesus though unfortunately

us mortals dont have a chance

idk i put you pretty low on my list bern

i dont want to have to change it

yo

i dunno boo, at least you're self-conscious enough to be voting in your own self interests and ideals

the amount of people who aren't though is surprising and terrifying

And me.

i dont know how to ask ;~;
pls help

rusto?

haha dude if you had LEFT the HOUSE ahhh wouldve been brilliant

Asking for a discount on comics is being forward now?

I feel like you put me in a pretty apt place, there's no need to alter it.

What's up?

right.

I never do if I can help it.

well of course they arent daisy
theyve been brainwashed not to, and to listen to what the media tells them

it's why millennials are so indoctrinated in these mob mentality politics

it's why every white country except the slavics are getting fucked

the slavic culture doesnt raise the pussies that we have today that ruin governments with emotional politics

Nice! Who'd you play?

I don't even care these textwalls are just EXTREMELY MINOR INCONVENIENCES THAT I CANNOT TOLERATE

I did. Good advice, but too late

I don't plan on ever trying it again

She had to shout a lot, because of how short she was compared to me. Other than that sounded fine.

puedes hablar espanol?
necesito mas pracitca o tal vez podria perderlo

you should try being romantic with kanra
then come talk to me about textwalls

Some of the other stuff you baka. Regardless, you're so silly I doubt you even know what you're doing half the time.

Go on steam or thread or something, link or direct message them.
Ask your question.

I would If by woomy you mean put my dick in a squid girl.

I'd honestly rather try being romantic with a cactus

You're the only one who calls me such. Evidence dictates that am not silly, or that am only silly to you.

Demanding to drink more that 20 shots is being forward now?

well, enough politics

tfw no conscious masses

time to play videogames

Smiles, tell TB to make me a fun drink!

idk colbert i can deal with an excess of words far better than i can with a lack off

imagine trying to be with one of the posters who have absolutely no idea how to conversate

let's play sum games soon

mew and shiro aramed
i went dj sona! won with 51 assissts and only 4 deth
:3

then i wen fiddle, and spooked them with my full op build! and positive kda~

she's short? ._.

Tracer might be able to show me? :D

Compared to me.

..a-are you two best freinds?~

We're friends, yes.

Yeah let's stick with that.
Ridiculous, I'm upright.

Tracer doesn't have recordings. That would be weird.

Bu it'll be fun!

and are you saying Tracer isn't weird?

I would understand your apprehension to trying ti again, but even as a worker for dancesafe.org/ I would say you didn't get a good environment to do such activites or get a good experience in general.

If I was there I would have given you 1mg
anxiolytic alzopram in the form of xanax.
I would have kept you hydrated, and I also would have checked your dilation and pulse.

I would have told you not to worry about it and stop thinking about it so much, because that is what a novices brain does and thought loops can be very real scary, but you can't die from legit Lysergic acid diethylamide. If you knew it was legit there would have been no bad feelings with it knowing this information, and you chose the worst possible location to take lsd.

Even I wouldn't have done that and i'm a fucking shaman.

that's lewd and that makes u a pedo right?

Only forward with subject you're referring to in last 10 minutes, while describing would sleep soon regardless.

You're the silly one, here.

tell me moar pls

Ask Smiles.

Luka

how are you feeling tonight

I will not tell tracer to make you mixed drinks. I don't support drinking.

Tracer doesn't have recordings. That would be weird.

Getting to bed?

Okay so here is what I have so far:

Jolly Charizard X (fast physical sweeper)
Timid Serperior with Contrary (special sweeper)
Adamant Azumarill with Huge Power (bulky physical sweeper)
Impish Gliscor for physical tank but with the moves facade, earthquake, roost, swords dance(toxic orb/poison heal)
Stuck on what to finish this with, what do you think?

No work tomorrow. Will take advantage and stay up.

i feel better now grim
you shouldnt be nice to luka though

horny obv

They aren't human and they are fully grown.

What about social drinking?
I have seen enough to know that drinking alone rarely ends well.

I love how everyone but Luka replied

"lonely :("

hungy ._.

"hungry :("*** ftfy

He's probably busy playing fucking mobas

ok

i'm feeling sad

what does tracer have?

He should used the time to fill out fucking job applications.

damn i knew i should have gone with sad

Why is that

but I burry my dick in it like king arthur ect.. so hard that you know

Did you save that picture grim?

no
were those your actual legs
or some fucking mannequin ones

...no special reason.

My admiration.

Who are you drinking with?

Don't stay up too late.

Just somber in general?

is it raining there

Luka, come eat lunch with me!

The other interns

we get together a few times a week

Need to buy another lotto ticket.

oh and

hi colbs, grim, smiles and no I don't hate you shiro

i want some.

it was raining beutifully yesterday...

brb going outside...

those were real

Except ponies aren't even remotely human.

and a squid isn't a kid

hihi

I'll join the "doesn't hate Shiro" list too!

Where is this list and am I on it?

shit

I gotta sleep

night guys

IAN

It looks like Lenko started one above

Buy two, because I'm going to bed soon.

Oh okay.
You're allowed 1 drink. Make it count.

Howdy Lenko

You have to earn it.

I like Shiro :3

HE'S MIA

Sup diggy how are you?

And real squids also don't have bones.

? I could send the same pictures again if you don't believe me

I would, but you've said this line before.

he's dumb but a good guy

Perfect!

Did you see that, Tracer?
She said one drink!

She hasn't asked me to tell you a drink idea.

But that was the whole point!

She allowed you to drink.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Tsuchi are you here? I need all the white nationalist girl pics since new computer
pls post

love that guy

Smiles, help!
I'm so close!

She better not have disappeared!

Danzai! Danzai!

when your support helps you lasthit

Post dank gay music

I actually need him to post them though. I know he saved them all

Tired. Had a long day. What about yourself?

Oh I did?

Enjoy it!

Tell tracer to give you an idea.

Stealth rock will fuck up Mega Charizard X super hard, ou need a spinner for sure. I think Excadrill would work well, maybe like offensive Cloyster if that's more your speed. You could also go like Mandibuzz with Defog since you don't have an entry hazard setter, though I'd recommend you get one of those too

hey i was just making a contribution dude

Yeah I know. I want all the babes I've posted here before too though

Many times. Last time said this and talked with me until 4:00.

How've you been?
Still a busy body?

Tracer, give me a drink idea!

No.

I googled "white nationalist girls" and it took me to stormfront
plsno I'm getting the fuck out of here

what if the government just made a thing saying that they won't actually take away your guns unless you're a criminal which would please everyone then finally say fuck you to all of the people they suspect will do terrorist acts? bring up how you can put them on a no fly list is actually a good point. I wouldn't even be mad if they did this, I'd be happy that they're not being retarded

100% your fault for being so miserably out of position

Come oooon, it'll be fun!

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=sgWa9arWEBU

That wasn't anything gay though

Even if Smiles said to?!

BUT IT WAS DANK

She's yet to ask me.

And if asked, would be a favor.

Fine I'll at least give you that much.

Had an uneventful day and spent most of it in bed not feeling well. Super lethargic lately and idk why.

Aight, but I still need a special wall though.

Will you give me a drink idea?

Not currently.

no wait Ian I'm going to go with defensive skarmory instead of gliscor and go with defog, roost, brave bird, and either taunt or spikes.

Want anything in return?

No.

Hello, threaders.

I'll ask again tomorrow, when I'll actually probably use it

Welma, you always show up so late!

Go for it.

Yes, I work and walk home.

someone buy me 3dmark on steam
i'll give you a 20gb categorized .rar named "Pictures" contents include a shit load of everything, totally worth the $10I'll even throw in another random .rar that will probably contain everyones trips

Skarmory would be nice as a physical wall/hazard setter. Keep in mind that Defog Skarmory is hard to get in the actual games, you have to trade it all the way back to Diamond/Pearl for the HM. Spinners are much more practical

that last bit was if you throw in PCMark8

Maybe I'll get lucky?

How late do you get off?

well at least you use your powers for good.

Doubtful.

We close at 11 on weekdays, then closing duties, then my 45 min. walk home. Plus sometimes I stop at one of the stores on my way back.

double spoiler

On a scale of 1 to 10 where 1 is never and 10 is of course

Do you work at a restaurant?

I'll get back to you tomorrow

Goodnight, Tracer!

It's just a DQ, but I guess technically.

ook

koo

are you an owl

when you message bae and they don't reply

are you gnomes?

Probably something like that

im an elf tbh

hoot hoot

youtube.com/watch?v=RLRPGdytdlM

youtube.com/watch?v=zTxqgOvHHuw

What? Don't let me stop you from unleashing your inner self.

okie

good night friend

bye

Are you a happy mother?

no

there was one skulls left

kill me

Everyone here has a penis so they are biologically incapable of being a "mother".

I'm just gonna play dress up and that will make ma real woman.

why is he licking that dudes asshole? gay?

Just make sure you tuck it well.
And grow a uterus.

No, it's totally hetero to toss another man's salad.

I'm just gonna have them flip it inside out.

Another shipment of nice has arrived to help the people of Nice!

Really? This is great news.

BOO! BOO COME HERE!

Sounds painful.

Boo said he'd man the gloryhole.
I think he's come to terms with that.

git gud

Anything to finally become a real girl.

nah

You need "Squanto Pride" girls.

Gene therapy.

im going to "toss your salad" so go enema yourself and get shaved up

and this is why we have alcohol...

which onea yall nigas is doing shots with sama?

i

cheers niga

*throws on an old floyd ep

im underage so you'll have to supply me with alcohol. i can also take some of the 12 tabs of acid i have/ smoke some pot

this is fine...

*cracks you a bear

wtf don't open it before you mail it you drunken fool

You can't mail a bear, retard

lemme tell you with folks these days should be dragged out into the street and summarily executed...

*takes shot

fine, ill drink it then... *hands you a fresh one

fuck you at least i can handle my acid

assholes aint worth a damn... i got this one otherfucker up and comes into my office talking about...

Hey boss im afraid ill be leaving

(this cunt has been with us pushing 30 years)

why i ask...

well boss you remember i was applying for VA backpay?

yes...

well theyre paying out...since 72'

what the fuck... 580,000 he gets. hes retiring.

FUCK

*takes shot

he even has the gall to offer me 1 month notice... i take it of course.

how the shit am i supposed to replace this guy?

i tell ya how... by hiring some prick out of the military or some shit and offering half the wage of his predecessor... my fucking day

sorry but roleplay drinking online simply wont cut it. dropping some tabs/doing some dabs

screw that... im not hiring another veteran. i got your equal opportunity right fucking here

simply do the thing when you say youre doing the thing... pretending is for miscreants

Did you first try acid in a strange hotel room with people you didn't know? I did

*sucks on tabs*
*carves apple pipe*
*contemplates existence*

i wouldnta done it colbs... no sir

thats not so bad...hows existence?

at least it reflects how comfortable you are really with hanging out with people you met online to go to an anime convention. there might be some hope for you yet

also colbs... since dad is doing hallucinogens will you do shots with me?

But you were trying to get that dude's dick.

*spits into chew bucket* well... i tell you waht

...true story

It was more that I have anxiety issues in general and no one told me where we were going so I didn't recognize a hotel I've stayed in multiple times over a few years. There were a lot of factors that contributed to the bad trip

I only have like 3 shot's worth but sure

The fuck?

tell me oh wise magi

Soto kept saying you were just doing acid to try and blow that one trap who gave it to you.

its a start, thanks colbs.... now lie to me?

that boy aint right

It's fucking Soto

*whispers in ur ear* "WAKE ME UP INSIDE"

that there ol dadgum

moby-natural blues.mp3

You think he'd do that?
Just go on the internet and tell lies?

i mean... it seems natural after flipping out on lsd... either want to eff a trap or wake up with your dick in a dog

i love u sama

good... now whisper dirty little nothings in my ear

soto has a trustable face

Idk what to respond

Yes.

Before, the trap sold us the acid

I'd switch Umbreon for Mandibuzz with Defog tbh. Mandibuzz learns Defog by level up in Gen 6

and hes mexican...

The kind of trustable face where you know he's going to make stories and you can trust him to be insincere.

tfw will never hear this album for the first time again

Simon and Garfunkel - sound of silence.mp3

nice misconceptions fam

it's so ugly though but idk maybe, will have to find one that is either special or physically defensive. which would be better? and what should I replace zapdos with? it was my defogger.

I wanna hear the original artist, not some shitty cover band

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THIS

...like 9001 times now and it never gets old

NEVER

nigga... i liked the cover, better covers out there but paul simon really got it right

not sure anything you say is relevant

It's absolutely flawless.

that was my experience on opium...

Physically defensive is almost always better because most top-tier sweepers are physical. Are you playing this on Showdown or OR?

I was just trying to trigger you tbh

agreed... i like you more now eisen.

yuo joining us for shots?... also dad is doing mild hallucinogens

opium!==lsd

it didnt work... take another shot

Valiant, but foolish.

MY TRIPLE DIPPED TABS WILL FUCKING BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF

I already drank most of what I had, maybe like half a shot left

I don't really drink at all tbh

SCRAA

but I will happily accept any hallucinogens

i love japan and everything about it

i feel like were two entangled souls on the same experience

an extra (you) just for u

and youre waiting for a written invitation?

Kawaii desu ne, gaijin

I combined the dregs of previous bottles for like another quarter shot

korewa sugoi desu yo

Que es esto

No me entiendio ese Chino

...drink it already!

so i go alone, blithely stumbling through this existence a flickering of events compared to the great expanse of space and time

good morning jack... yep, its still fucked

Aye aye capn

korewa nani desu yo

Hai
Bitches made home for Trianon, happy to see them kick the bucket
Besides, what the fuck did they expect from letting in people by the hundreds of thousands

lsd never expanded my mind per say...

thats a misconception

Fuck gotta go work

bai jack...

It expanded my mind into the horrible dark recesses that I'd rather not visit ever again

tfw no dinner date with eisen

didn't take enough. smoke weed with it and it's literally like getting on a roller coaster through alien worlds and across space and time

spaaaaace

n-never say never

There are better choices Eisen

i liked eisen better when he ava as eisenburg

I only keep one folder on my laptop and it happens to be this one

Ian let's have lunch

Say his name

THERE ARE BETTER CHOICES

You've lost me

I was saying that neither of us are good choices.

Who would like to get chili cheese fries with me then

...my god that sounds delicious

I really just want some mac and cheese right now
I found the folder just for you

I don't know what this means

HEY

Eisen x literally anyone that isn't a creepy old pedo OTP.

everything sounds good!

ahhh

Luke is my husbando tbh

fettler.bandcamp.com/

I have no idea who that is.
I was just thinking you had a lot of pedo suitors in the pony threads.

aaand dad is toasted...

Really I could go for anything
I had like one meal today

why is this the most active threads been all day

hey.

I don't like beans

this isreally comfy, my dude

shit tak is this a once in a month visit or are you back

ya man feelin fine rn tbh 

because im here

Kitten

They were lining around the block but not anymore because now I'm legal and also they all left and/or died

What's new my dude

How do you sleep at night

I came back for you

that's my thing you fag

...im craving fried food

its because youre here booneesama

i thought youd like that....

i need sum o them tabs lol

Literally everybody on the Internet says "my dude"

I'm craving a burrito

they're like 10 bucks a pop and it's probably the most valuable drug objectively

fffffuck mee toooo

Without beans

youre harshing my mellow...

Nice life you have

I haven't had Taco Bell in many months

is this supposed to be erotic

i brought back lizzy guys

wouldnt that be like... alcohol, nicotine or caffeine?

yea man you lost me right there

And isnt it unfortunate?

is lizzy cute.. will it show us skin things?

I live in California and order authentic Mexican food without beans

are you not aroused

I'm regretting it tbh

based mff is also toasted...

those are just legal psychoactives, that are either very addictive or up productivity. either way, very capitalistic.

Really don't understand the hate
Tastes like heaven to me

TERRIBLE

nose started bleeding bc of this

i wish

I'm ok looking I guess? At least thats what I've been told.

Heya Colbs

what the fuck is that atrocity in the image

Master race.

Hihi

I'm actually probably about to go to bed, whoops

more valuable than your tabs?

okay.. they have a good taco salad

would you mind writing "olev" with the current time and date on a piece of paper and taking another photo?

An unorganized kitchen

no.

I've never had a salad in my life

dont talk shit about my new waifu overlord...

A nightmare

It's totally fine. I'm likely going to do the same in about a half an hour.

Sure thing. I'll be back in a few after I do that.

oh, okay then... objectively of course

its like a primary staple of my diet...

*stands by

jesus christ tsuchi

A primary staple of my diet is Cocoa Pebbles

Why do people like that exist

You're not on PST, are you?

no sir i dont like it...

This is why we need to institute the Purge.

We can't be friends if you don't like Cocoa Pebbles

Sama

Let's get like an Arugala salad with a nice balsamic

So someone will kill you and send you to heaven?

Here you go

I still dont get why he hates me.

Nah, EST

Now I really want White Castle

(You)

faiLtrap4U

I'm not even a trap m80

... i also hate chocolate milk

*purges

thanks to eisen im cooking... a nice pork tenderloin i marinated last night with some greens and sweet potato

you are glorious, ill return the favor. one sec

oh my god you are possibly the ugliest female i've ever seen comfortably and confidently post their face how fucking deluded can you be

I don't like chocolate milk either.

I like what you are cooking

Alrighty

Ok

That's a man, man.

Worst coast.

Oh my goooood Sama that sounds amazing

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

new thread

in that case i can comfortably go to sleep knowing that chances are he'll probably kill himself in a few years time.

isna.org/faq/what_is_intersex
I'm perfectly fine. No chance I'm killing myself.

neenee

ty

lol probleme

I vaguely remember you having a beard like forever ago