Alex Jones: "The White House Has People on Holla Forums"

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im one of them, ask me anything

why are you so orange?

he means 8/pol/ mods are literally trumpniggers paid for by kushner.

jews are literally cancer

Sounds like saying this will just do harm to the trump administration if anything. The msm flipped when he said he had access didn't they?

It's Jerome Corsi and all his glow-in-the-dark niggers trying to consensus crack 8pol

The goyim know. Shut it down.

That's why there are so many homosexual shit being posted here

you should tell your leader about that

ive got to admit this is an ideal place to brainstorm ideas for the future

This guy made millions selling water filters to autists. He's as bad as Molyneux and Peterson in my book.

Fucking this. All the "it's okay to be gay" shills slithered out of their containment boards during the election and they have yet to go back.

Lurk MOAR Alex!

Seems pretty much in the government's Jews alleyway, so I'm not surpised if some of these useless kikes are board owners here.

Why even live?

I thought this photo was intentional, and now I hear this on Alex Jones. snopes.com/trump-crib-notes-parkland/

Q: Is Trump et.al fighting against the deep state?

Who is on their side?
Who isn't?

Just to be clear, traitors exist in both parties right?

oy vey these nujews should be gassed right now
t. jew

why are people still talking about this controlled opposition retard

Same reason we talk about anything on here, the memes.

He funds his operation by selling stuff he produces, rather than beg for donations or suck at the teat of the will of advertisers and YT demonetization schemes. It's definitely the most legitimate way to fund a news/opinion site, since it's the only way to prevent being jerked around by your (((sponsors))).

everything suddenly makes sense…

Now?

Now it all makes sense? I mean when it was outed that Jim was military intelligence it never rang any alarms. When a fucking TRUMP posted their credit card on Holla Forums it never clued you in? When the fuckign moderation SUDDENLY DID A COMPLETE 360 AND STARTED SHILLING FOR A POLITICAL CANIDATE IT DIDN'T ACTIVATE YOUR ALMONDS?

For fucks sake just go back to reddit you insufferable plebian.

CUCKCHAN BTFO

>>>Holla Forums

Don't worry guys, we will take care of this fucking (((user))) globalist circumcised faggot homosexual.

woah sauce?

There are people who drink tap water?

Holy shit.You may be on to something.

Fuck if I saved that shit. Someone probably has it. They posted their Trump Coporate Black card with the number, first and middle covered. Suspicion was that it was probably Eric since there was no Jr. and Baron is too young.

My well water comes out the tap. I still distill it because arsenic and hydrogen sulfide.

t. baron

Dude, Baron didn't even watch anime until Youjo Senki came out. Why would he be hanging out on Holla Forums prior to that?

Also if I was Barron why would I mispell my name?

Checkmate sharblue

So that means that there's a possibility of them being in this thread.

HELLO MR. WHITE HOUSE GUY. TELL KUSCHNERTEIN TO GET HIS SCHNOZZ THE FUCK OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE

>>>Holla Forums

No. Eric is a cuck.

Nothing to worry about here, fellow r/television poster.

So it was Eric posting on Holla Forums.

What a load of bullshit. Holla Forums is a free board that allows all politically incorrect discussion. You only get banned for anti Trump posts because they aren't real discussion but shilling.

Once I made a pro-trump post but I was banned because in it I said he wasn't a white nationalist.

Never happened.

Plausible deniability. Now give me a post on your flagship, mein Kaiser.

And for years they've been calling 4/pol/ the cucked chan. Adulthood is realizing 4cuck was the better Holla Forums all this time…

/thread

Just end it smh

Post more Jones please.

he means that he's got to fight all the little people in their moms basements, they're the globalists and must be stopped to save the world

Trumps team has more online shills than anyone at this point, so of course they are here as well, they were here before the "election".

and birds go tweet and the sky is blue.

Those were all my rare shills.

Absolute bullshit. Nu/pol/ censors anything that contradicts the approved Establishment Narrative.

and yet they allow communists to post as long as they don't question trump

Really makes you think

that's the big lie
they will make anything about Trump first, first you must accept Trump is Jesus, then you're allowed to post on /pol

4/pol/ is cucked by shills. You just like it because you hearing template threads.

Why does Trump hate the 2nd amendment so much? Did a gun bully him in school growing up or something?

How dare you associate the boss with that gun grabbing fuck.

what for though

yeah it's 4d chess, he's triggering US now, omg so fucking based, what a based guy

did he say Holla Forums Holla Forums?

Are you the hacker they call, "4chan?"

I dont know what for.

I dont care that much about bump stocks. If the white house really is qanon. I suppose we could take it as a compliment. I havent followed this enough to know whats really going on.

Really jogs your noggin

who paid you to shill?

The masketta man

Kremlin user here, I've tried to push Duginism on Holla Forums for a while now. I hope that it will spread organically to the other boards eventually. We even have helpers shitposting strong with the amerimutt meme and anti-Trump stuff, I think those are starting have an effect. Are we winning the ideological war against the atlanticists, user?

Are you guys just pretending to not know what you're doing or is that just appearances?

I honestly think Jim and Alex Jones have in the very least talked to eachother in private at one point. It's not hard to believe. I mean, Jim Watkins has his wannabe-InfoWars on the Goldwater

Fuck off soyboy kike

Barron is also the only one who is not married or dating a Jew. barring he isn't a jew of course

It means the white house is gathering a personal army of PR shills who lust for public executions of the enemies domestic. With Gitmo getting an upgrade and secret warrants being through the roof, it would appear the US is in for some interesting times before the next presidential election, as charges will have been likely public regarding the Clinton Foundation and the end of the DNC by that time. Draining the swamp was a campaign promise, and so far not much of that has occurred publicly. It will have to at some point. What this means for hatechan, the site everyone here loves and fights for, is a lot more normies and salty shills of the ideologically retarded and paid type. It will still be better than cuckchan and so be it.

I think he's talking about the Turk who runs Holla Forums

No, just shut up. Hillary would have been arrested if any of this is going to happen.

What are you talking about Trump endorsed that good Mormon boy Mitt Romney last week. Seemed like a real honest patriot to me.

Bless this post.

Did you know that Alex Jones is one of our guys? He's one of our best American agitators.

at the end of the day mane

trump was supposed to be returning the government back to the people

what's he doing instead ?

He's returning the people back to the government. πŸ˜‰

BASED MAGAPEDE GOD EMPEROR DADDY

Fuck off my guns are mine.

You better cheer at the military parade, patriot.

Try not to shoot yourself in the foot

its ok man

maybe deaf people understand the hand signs

it means that the government knows that tomboys are my weakness

Watch out everybody, we've got a real dangerous faggot over here!

Cute comic but tomboys are gay

GTFIH

He's talking nonsense.

True, well I hope they're being paid cause they don't have a good reason to be such retarded easily triggered bugmen otherwise. They're stripping Holla Forums of it's greatest weapon by being such retarded ban happy no fun allowed cunts.

wew that is some serious mental gymnastics you absolute fucking brainlet, you cuckservative amerimutts truly deserve the worst possible fate.

I'm not the one shooting myself in the foot.

El Presidente cannot claim the same.

They are literally vagina-carrying, biological women with two X chromosomes. How is that gay?

Bane?

Tbh I think your obsession with Trump just isn't healthy, leftypol. There's more to politics than the chew toy of American judeo-liberal media. He is mostly an useless figurehead for a dead movement at this point but has managed to do some good. I'd filter out your autistic screeching too and I'm as anti-American as they come.

Don't bother. You are arguing with a trapfag in denial about their homosexuality.

Yeah, anyone who says mean things about something I like is a shill! It's not like shitting on things they don't like is something imageboard posters have been doing for years, it's that anyone who's not completely civil and also disagrees with me is a shill!

That 1st image is Holla Forums OC

B O A R D
of
P E A C E

I don't give a shit about trump you fucking retard I want his cult of low iq boomers to fuck off back to reddit so I can have my pre election Holla Forums back you fucking nigger.
What are you talking about you spastic, and more to the point how is toeing the party line the right course of action for a board called politically incorrect.

leftypol of course known for making fun of niggers and jews you delusional fucking retard.

Actually they are, when it suits them, to undermine Holla Forums. Aren't they responsible for the amerimutt pics too?

Isn't this what Holla Forums is for?

Holla Forums won the culture war
t.Whitehouse

Yes they will when it suits their purpose to stir up shit you dense fuck.

Holla Forums is fucking dead, the same way that normalfags killed 4chan they also killed Holla Forums. Stop poking the corpse and move on.

Gladly, but to where?

Your local nationalist front.

The amerimutt meme predates the leftypol board you stupid newfaggot and they'd hardly come up with something that makes fun of spics and half castes.

I don't want to bring Holla Forums topics to Holla Forums as I like this place but hey at least you don't get banned here at the drop of the hat for even mentioning something off topic, which is coincidentally where the memes are created which is why I said earlier current Holla Forums is killing Holla Forums's most effective weapon, humor.

In my opinion, 8/pol/ is a bit too incestuous. You have a small group and it gets a bit too echoey and paranoid in there. Because 4/pol/ is so wide open and popular, there is more competition for the best ideas to make it to the top. 8/pol/ is so fucking tinhat at times, it's ridiculous. EVERYONE is a kike in there eyes. EVERY thread derails in two a back and forth of which poster is the bigger kike.

Have you even been to Holla Forums?
There's maybe a few cross board people to troll and pick on the /r9k/ tier commie kid losers that probably struggle to wipe their own arses, they don't create shit especially not something as funny as the amerimutt stuff.

Why do you let white house spooks have access to the site, Jim?

it's an /int/ meme

I never said they did. I'm saying that I saw that specific image being used in threads to make fun of "Holla Forumsyps/" and "drumpftards" when I did my last raid there.

That is without a doubt the mods fault I've never seen such a spergy bunch of hotpockets you can see they aren't right in the head with all the threads of little consequence they sticky.

Well, as I said, I'm as anti-American as they come and I don't approve of their liberal hegemony. For Holla Forums it would have been better if Hillary would have won tbh, as you must attack liberalism from outside. By embracing Trump they've become what they used to hate, supporters of the judeo-liberal establishment.

Even so I don't find it useful to talk about Trump all that much, by focusing so much on him you submit to his cult of personality. If I was a Holla Forums moderator I'd try to minimise all talk about him, good and bad, to make room for more interesting subjects.

True

Even if they did good for them as in a good image that describes the trump spergs form the_donald well, it's also good to have another group to keep you on your toes.

it means you are all brainwashed by the jews while simultaneously thinking you are somehow not

This. Holla Forums was more successful under Obama than under Trump, that's a fact.

I agree with you 100% I'm sick of hearing about trump and american politics, it was fun at first but now it's just gotten sad especially when retards like are around.

There is such a thing as a point in which accelerationism becomes Trudeauistic suicide.

Kek

That's a real problem we're facing right now. Even if people on your side get in, chances are they aren't going to budge the machine enough to make any real change. And then they catch the blame for shit they were powerless to stop, and turn the public further away from their ideas. It's almost advantageous for the enemy to be in power so we can point and laugh and make a big fuss every time they fuck up.
God, I hate modern politics.

Honest question. If you are constantly giving rope for your enemy to go more extreme, how do you know if you are not creating that extreme? To me, it seems all political movements have no limit on how extreme they can get, but usually they are in small numbers.

What if, the opposition is the only thing that keep the extremes from going off-balance, and failing to oppose is literally creating the demons you are afraid of?

Racial suicide is good for Holla Forums, it's not very good for whites. Just look at Sweden, their populist party is doing great right now yet they're getting raped and murdered all the time. It's just a result of liberal ideology and it's sad that it creates this chicken and egg situation. It makes a people abandon racial identity and self interest and weakens them against others. Yet to make people wake up and realise the flaws of the system they have to actually experience the end results of the ideology.

How do we solve this problem? Let things get so bad we'll have to start ethnic cleansings or do we let things slowly go to shit and let the frog die in the heating water? There's just no winning, except through total destruction of the current system.

If the right was unopposed for decades, who would be keeping the extreme anarcho-capitalists with their "sex slave baby farms" out of power?

Stefan Molyneux, Jordan Peterson, Millenial Woes, Richard Spencer, Andrew Anglin all advocate for whites imitating jews to succeed in a post-racial or post-collapse society. This is the only way forward for cumskins

no thanks

t. spic

These are the only people I want to imitate.

Jews act as a collective and whites have been brainwashed to not do so, so we could certainly try to relearn that most advantageous trait.

That's collective racial action.

Barron loves Tanya, he truly is humanity's greatest hope.

There's no chance he's not red-pilled.

You don't know shit, son

FBI Agent ASH presentiing for duty.

That's not the same one in the webm. It was some LARPer autist's fake account that got suspended

Why do you think Holla Forums is a closed trump fan club hugbox? The day trump posted pepe Holla Forums was subverted and the users fell head over heels in love with the thought of trump

He's still the best American President since Richard Nixon.

I dont know enough about nixon to agree or disagree with your statement.

He doesn't just watch the jolly adventures of nazi loli jesus, he waifus her.

Just don't know if it's really him. The twitter profile got deleted.

When will the "kill Holla Forums at all costs" people go back to their Langleychans?

I wish I had a GF

When 8ch is killed obviously

Off yourself.

I'll be your GF

Who wants this website dead? The only thing that will kill this website is the continuation of the formation of hugboxes/echo chambers

Me.

If you remember correctly that post he made is what started all the pro trump shilling. He was a joke on Holla Forums right up until that moment. Also, are you really so thick you believed campaign promises?

Will you caress my head as I lay it in your lap and tell me im a good boy and you love me?

hundreds of thousands of goons and shitskins

Ladies first. You have to let me lay my head in your lap and call me a good girl first. then you

It seems they are winning the infowar as alex jones would say

I love you user

Right back at ya.

nice dubs Hail Hitler

You should have bought more water filters

Who needs filtration when you have a solar distillation tank? I can desalinate sea water all day long.

And that's exactly why Alex Jones lost the infowar, QED

What happens to all the minerals?

They get processed into pure soya

Its forms a white substance on the bottom of the pot called brine. Its a mix of salt and anything else that was heavier than steam

Is there any salty taste afterword?

Samefag
You can use it for cooking if you want to, its basically just sea salt.

My point is isn't it bad to drink distilled water in the long term due to the missing minerals?

no none at all, it completely changes it from saline to fresh water. Plus the act of distillation kills bacteria and parasites so its safe.

You get all the minerals you need if you have a healthy diet. Plus pure distilled water does not leech minerals from your system, that is a lie.

No, only when you leave it exposed to air too long. If bonds with carbon dioxide and forms carbolic acid which can raise your bodies PH when consumed over long periods of time leading to weakening of bones and an increased chance of developing vascular problems.

I'd like to disgree with you there, kiddo.

Ok kid

Great job on that amnesty in 1986.

That's setting the bar awfully low.

Gee, i wonder why. And to think the White House controls the narrative on Holla Forums is fucking ridiculous. Not only is the vast majority anti-semites, they also wear the colors of Adolf Hitler with pride. In such a case, Holla Forums is the one pushing the white house-members further to the right. Why do you think Holla Forumsacks have to stay vigilant and almost ridiculously paranoid against obvious outsiders? The place has had more shills than i could count.

Faggot.

Holla Forums - youtube celebrities

Right, that's why Trump fired Bannon and is now backing more gun control laws.

Yes I do. Racial solidarity and in group loyality is exactly how they run Kikewood for example.

Just a reminder that going to Holla Forums makes you reddit.

Holla Forums didnt do anything besides get taken over by jews who have ruined the board

your butthurt sustains me, reddit

Yeah that sums up Holla Forums

Reddit reddit redditing redditous reddit? Reddit. Reddits reddit reddit /reddit/ reddit!

Go back to reddit fag

reddit reddit

reddit reddit

reddit?

Reddit.

reddit red redditor redish reddit?

>>>/reddit/

reddit

Reddit.

Reddit?

It's getting more Reddit in here every day.

Anyone else remember all the Trump shills on Nostalrius? It was a a private WOW server that was infested with Steve Bannon's shills.

go back to reddit

Why arent you on reddit?

Reddit. Reddit reddited reddit.

reddit reddit fo feddit bannana fanna bo beddit fee fy fo eddit, reddit

Bannon a best tbh.

I want that noise to be my ringtone

back to reddit

red reddithurt

because im not a trumpcuck

Back to reddit

Do I need to tell you where to go?

hi reddit

Takes one to know one

*yawn*
He's still going.

still reddit

It's a board vol nigger.

But I dont like cellulite

Proof?

YOU ARE REDDIT WAIBOI AYYYY LEMME DEN DAY SAYIN NAO SO DEM DO DIBBEE TAO ON MY TIDDA TAY SUBBA KAY

Reddit

You have to be quite the faggot to get banned on Holla Forums.

Reddit?

Simmawa waiboi setta tai on titta smak dem waigurl sadda tay

Subba kay dem tattay brudda

What if I told you I dont care about the color, only the size and if the bitch squeals

no, way lol that mp4 hahahahahahahaha

Like a pig?

Reddit.

exactly

you need to go back

lol i beat up the cumskin loser in my circle who voted drumpf

Reddit.

back to reddit

Reddit.

tbh thats not a good vid, I cant see his huge master black ding dong

reddit

Only SJWs from reddit project this much.

It means that Holla Forums is basically a controlled far-right test tube where trump feelers gauge how extreme american public opinion is.

They are using a highly political and motivated group to spread pro-trump and pro-goverment messages and media to the mainstream public. They aren't disseminating this propaganda directly to the mainstream, it would be much easier to co-opt a bunch of paranoid social outcasts who will gladly shout slogans to do this work for free.

I mean, how is 'BASED TRUMP' in essence, any different from 'glory to stalin' in the message it tries to convey? The founding fathers in their time never had people carry their pictures around in signs and shout slogans about how great they were.

This is all very much like the Liberal Democratic party in Russia (which is actually a far-right nationalist party despite the name), which Putin uses as a feeler for radical sentiments and as a controlled opposition to sponge away people from actual change. How many core beliefs has Holla Forums abandoned?

go back to reddit

Reddit.

k

shhhhhhhhhhhh!

Your telescreen is gonna hear you and the ministry of love is going to charge you with wrongthink.

(checked)
No way that schlong is real

Thats better reddit

Nah ive sucked one just like it.

Yeah no shit
encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

Lucky bastard

I like Stalin and Putin though. Maybe I was wrong about Trump? Is he actually not a liberal?

ANIME IS FUCKING TRASH, KILL YOURSELVES ALREADY YOU FUCKING GENETIC DEAD ENDS

stay mad boi

(((dataminers))) have been on damage control. they've been on 4chan, 8ch, reddit, fb, youtube for a long time. they're everywhere.

I agree.

I wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets derailed
I wouldn't be surprised if this thread gets derailed, not by shills but by 'plumbers', or people who plug the leaks if the false narrative starts being proven false.

We need to think beyond shills and JIDF, we need to think about how these people are trying to establish thought supremacy over us all by making it even impossible to have another point of view or pattern of thinking. The easiest way to censor is not to forbid speech but debase its quality so that no one hears what needs to be heard

They are taking away the tools of our discourse by making us rationalize things we are directly against and accept changes that are contrary to our interests

I don't know why I'm even saying this. By 2030 when you get greater israel and only handguns are allowed, don't say nobody said anything trumptards.

Its true. That is what nu/pol/ is and we let it happen because Trump said all the right things, and we had no good choice but to trust. Now we see him sliding into the shit pile and people get banned when we call him out on it.

simbo chiddaday say dem do do sadda tay

what were people supposed to do? side with degenerates and spoiled millennials?

I'm already there.

So am I tbh

What the fuck are you saying retard? I've literally never met a nigger who speaks ebonics this hard.

sambo seeda say waiboi sadda tay ubo sek

this tbh fam

I doubt that. What about the one you saw ranting in the street that one time.

You were supposed to rise and overthrow the corrupt government while we cheer you on from our keyboards and take the credit after you die.

reddit

FUCKING
BASED
LADS

i'm redditing your moms right now

r-reddit

More or less this. We all hate what is happening but nobody wants to be the martyr that does something about it.

Nah here's how it actually works
Japs are naturally highly fascistic and isolationist.
Simultaneously, they are some of the most degenerate motherfuckers around and this has only accelerated ever since their society went post-scarcity.

Holla Forums has cognitive dissonance big time since pol

it's hard to know how many people really fully buy it. There's been a lot of resources behind this, I understand why though.
I'm not sure Donald or the people behind him even care about a 2nd term anymore. If they'll rig this shit they'll rig anything though.

maga lol

hot

glow in the dark

Are you a bi guy?

lel

Is it really that hard to believe that a few black men have big dicks and so get into porn? Same as whites, porn actors are more well endowed than the average man.

DISGUSTING

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ‘

t. zach
Hapas are fucking horrible. They are unable to act normal.

You've had that saved on your harddrive?

it is in my Holla Forums chemo folder

You mean your "let me prove all leftists are a bunch of massive cuckolds with harddrives filled with nigger dicks"?

Yeah, Marxx would be proud of you for bashing that fash by poisoning your own brain.

Oh, and Zach, you're still using cuck porn from the last time you cracked in an emma thread.

Thanks for helping me with nofap

Holy shit go back to Reddit you fucking r/T_D reject.

fuggggg