The voice of Weegee from the Super Mario Brothers Super Show is now ded

The voice of Weegee from the Super Mario Brothers Super Show is now ded.

globalnews.ca/news/3175169/tony-rosato-canadian-saturday-night-live-and-sctv-alum-dead-at-62/
archive.is/i6l4M

I-is professional wrestler Mario still alive at least?

who cares

KILL YOURSELF

People who have substance.

Nope, Lou Albano has been ded for ages.

go back to your /vg/ circlejerk, you estrogen downing FAGGOT

was this an actual scene in the show?

Yeah rip.

idk, didn't watch it

F

The only good part of the show was when link says Excuuuuuuse me princess!

Danny Wells is already dead. This guy was the voice in the Mario 3 and World shows.

F

How many Luigis are left?
One of the things I appreciate about DiCheads is their choice of voice casting.

Kind of wish that nintendo had done a little more with the whole year of lugi thing. A lugis mansion sequel with a way bigger environment would be nice to see. It'd be nice to see a series of lugi games that aren't just focused on being mario type games.

Now I know, there's stuff staring lugi. But lugis mansion really does seem to be the one that gets away from the formula the most. And I just wish they'd do more of that.

Rip though. f

the death of a meme

pray rip to pay Fs

I can't believe memes fucking die at the end of the year, I just hope Wilford Brimley isn't next.

wat

Rest in Lotsa Spaghetti

Press F to pay respects. T_T7

That actually happens in the Mario 3 cartoon. Life really does imitate art! I don't know if that's funny or unfortunate.
DANNY WELLS WAS LUIGI IN THE SUPER SHOW AND DIED IN 2013. TONY ROSATO WAS IN 3/WORLD AND IS THE ONE WHO JUST DIED AAAAAA

It's-a real shame.

not video games
>>>/a/

M-mama Luigi no leave Yoshi….

F

That sucks, I entirely missed that.

F

What's funny is that he died on the same day Mark attempted to get rid of 4AM threads using Rule 8, and failed.

Ritsu killed Stu

Knowing that slimey bastard, he probably did.

he slipped some kidney stones into Stu's chocolate pudding

The same and only threads that liked him
NEVER TRUST THE NOSE

Shit's getting too real.

He was a good man and now he's marinating in his own ragu

Fantastic, too bad I wanted to check the channel only to find Undertale

Well shit, that's fucking depressing.

This shit world was too good for his bright and shining soul.

Yeah, it was pretty funny.

He was also Nemesis and Dario in RE3.

YOU HAVE TERMINAL 7 BRAIN CANCER LUIGI

Nigga he died ages ago

Bye bye Mama Luigi. I'm going to fucking miss you man.

It feels like yesterday that Mario died, but that was many many years ago.

I've been making YTP for nearly 10 years now. This is sad on a personal level. I can remember all the hours I've spent chopping up this man's voice to make him say funny things. Really gets you thinking.

Like dr. Ivo Robotnik

That was Danny Wells, cocksucker.

The last Mario we have lost was Bob Hoskins (6 years ago)

EA has a son called Luigi

Mario's original voice actor is seriously fucking dead?

We still have Marc Graue, who played Mario and Luigi in Hotel Mario for the Philips CDi.

LOTSA SPAGHETTI

He's a lot more talented than I expected.

Wait what?! Nemesis and Dario are voiced by the same guy? Says something about his voice acting skills if I never noticed.

the stock background right before Donkey Kong throws his punch threw me off if it was real or not.

Is this a DmC joke?

For the time being, Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime, Eeyore, KARR, Ironhide, Mario (from the Donkey Kong cartoon)) still lives.

Holy shit who did this?

Wasnt he also the Voice Actor for the Nemesis in Resident Evil 3?

YouChew is a fucking shithole and I am fortunate to have stayed as far the fuck away from it as possible over the years. Now it just seems to be a circlejerk with everyone constantly bitching about how they want YTP to die a horrible death (to be fair it was always like that but it's even more apparent now with it being on swift decline in the past 5 years or so.)

What year did you hop on? The community's been on decline for much longer than that.

I never really posted there I was more of a spectator and knew people who posted there back in the day. I think I first hear of the site in maybe 2009, give or take? I remember that huge shitstorm about site ownership going down. As far as YTP as whole I hopped on in say, May 2007? Something like that. I'm nobody important or anything, I just so happen to have been around for a while and I still haven't given up this tired old hobby.

You know about Luigi's Mansion 2 right?

That game sucks though, and has nothing that made the original a masterpiece.

Can I see your YTPs?

It's over 2 days old. This news predates the flood of Switch posts.

Thanks for the bump by the way.

My main complain is that you never get noticed when someone replies in a thread where you post often, but shieeeeet that place is agonizing and what's the fucking point of posting your ytp if no one will ever give a shit.

YOU FUCKING WHITE CIS MAN, YOU SHOULD BE POSTING RANDUM FUNNEH YTPS LIKE KILLER BEES AND THIS BIGOTRY

TELL YOSHI DEAD TIME STORY NOW

He will be missed.

I probably retired from pooping after about 2 years or so, so I generally ended up sticking to the non-poop forums. Was okay for a while, but slowly went down the shitter. Moderation started to get tighter. Around the time where someone was permabanned for being "homophobic" was about the point of no return. The community always mirrored Cuckchan somewhat, so I can only presume that pattern has remained. I chuckled at some of the injokes though.

This random enough UUUU?