Waifu Wednesday

It's that time of the week again.
Tell who is your waifu, where she from, and why do you love her so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2017/01/final-fantasy-vii-remake-kingdom-hearts-iii-still-way-go-says-tetsuya-nomura
archive.is/F4ivs
archive.is/0Yrpq
nintendo.com/switch/
youtu.be/uuC4YLLkqME
cytu.be/r/Waifus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FOR HIM

Tifa Lockhart
Final Fantasy 7
Because she is kind, patient, gorgeous, and is always striving to help those she loves

Waifus are a bourgeois distraction. This thread is not true communism.

fuck off leftypol

My waifu is an insane robot.
Her name is Lisa and she's from Phantasy Star Online 2.

Your waifu has been tied to a track, and several civilians to a separate track. If you do nothing, the innocent civilians will die, but if you pull the lever your waifu will perish instead. Whoever survives will know the choice you made (or did not make) and be appropriately effected depending on their personality.

What do you do?
Now, if you and your waifu swapped places in this scenario, what do you think would be the outcome?
Junkofags need not answer

My waifu is Reisen, from Silent Sinner in Blue. I love her because she is cute, dislikes work, and because she is a bunny and i like bunnies.
I am addicted to spicy chicken mcnuggets, please help

My waifu is Agrias Oaks from Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions. I love her because she is a strong, beautiful, devout holy knight.

If you pull the lever, the tram will go into either path, killing someone. If you however let it pass though double tunnel unobserved, then it will multi-track drift through both tunnels and destructively interfere with itself, therefore producing zero probability to actually drive through either rail, saving all tied people.

Yang Xiao Long
RWBY
Her gorgeous blond mane, her weapon of choice, and pretty much everything.

Right now I'm…

Devil May Cry 4
None
Yakuza OSTs
Beef Cup noodles

Xion
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
She's kind and perfect, and so cute!

>Save Xion
I'm sure she'd understand
Now go home Gobby/Kessler

It's that time of the week already?

I LOVE JURI HAN!
Because she's confident, intelligent, and just wants to have fun above all else.

Tharja
Nu-Fire Emblem
She a beautiful, loyal, qtpi dark mage that actually caring about others but doesn't express her caring side to other people other than the avatar character.

Hey (((TruthSeeker))),
Please stop shitting up Holla Forums with you samefaggotry. Also, communism will & had never worked and (((Karl Marx))) is a faggot jew who know nothing about the basics of politics and economics.

Truly our greatest ally.

Hey TifaBro

That's a weird looking dick?

What kind of retarded artist drew THAT?

But isn't that Seiran? Here, have some Reisen.

REMOVE SECONDARIES

Nei

Phantasy Star 2

She is very cute and has an innocent personality. She is also very loyal and devoted, going so far as to be self sacrificing.

She is also a fast learner

>implying I don't play terribly
Stay mad faggot.

Leave.

No.

NOMURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
gematsu.com/2017/01/final-fantasy-vii-remake-kingdom-hearts-iii-still-way-go-says-tetsuya-nomura
archive.is/F4ivs

ID change because I'm on campus

NEVER EVER

Shouldn't Squarenix like wanted to announce the game until around halfway in its development?

I don't have a waifu, so I pick that choice. So if I was tied up five people would just die.

my waifu

Prinz Eugen
Kantai Collection
Because she is a beautiful ship with an amazing voice.
Pokemon Stormsilver and LISA The Pointless
CrowbCat videos
OST from the Pokemon and LISA games
Root Beer

And you're still stuck to the train tracks. It pays to have a waifu, user.

Is such a thing even possible?

reminders

….Video Games?

Good day we having eh JuriBro?

Guten Tag EugenBro.

they should have completed and got out KHIII instead of 2 squeals to XII

But user, vid related

Don't hold your breath

I suppose there's no reason to pick up KH4 in March, since the article all but confirms there'll be another bundle with 2.8 included. Good news then, since that means I can put my money in Automatass

I wish I had a waifu so she would put me out of my misery right now.

Fucking funny you autist but check my
GENESIS

Go date a college slut then.

Blanc from Hyperdimension Neptunia
Her smile, her soft voice and calm demeanor (despite her anger issues at times), and her passion in caring for her sisters and her people. She's also a bit of a lovable dork.

Somehow made it to the last stretch of Let It Die through all of the grind, recently hit floor 35 and at my rate should hopefully finish before the big February update. Pork Choppers seem ridiculously good.

I'm not pulling the lever, even if she hates me for letting those people die I will be happy knowing that she is safe.

Hello Yangbro. How are you doing?

Undyne is my waifu. She is from Undertale. I love her very much for many reasons!

My waifu would just flex out of the ropes, honestly.

So many choices

Doing well, been working on some W40K miniatures lately. got a hive tyrant for Christmas and have been testing out conversion work on him in preparation for the custom Blanka Ork Weirdboy my friend wants me to make.

Having more than one waifu is dangerous for laifu.

MORE LIKE FILL COLONS LMAO

Petrine
Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
Her armor is amazing, her gorgeous hair, I love her personality, her weapon, pretty much everything about her.

LEGO Lord of the Rings
Some random arachnid show on natgeo
Metal Gear Solid 3 OST
Pizza

Eventually I'll wiggle out, that or someone will find me when they go up to the switch.

Had video games so it counts.

How many of you have a waifu pillow, I wonder?

Well I'm just having a bad day, other than that nothing much. Other than a new episode.

Adding some of mine.

>>>/wizchan/

I don't.though, I'm working on that.

That sucks, but Yang will fix that for you I'm sure.

THAT FUCKING TOOTHGAP

I just have a long red pillow that I like to cuddle with.

Why are you having a bad day? Also how is Yang doing?

Last week's thread
archive.is/0Yrpq

I had the christmas outfit model even when it was topical but didn't have any opportunity to make anything during the season. Well, maybe late christmas rolls around soon.

I want to go running with Emi and remember to stretch afterwards.

For me I'm doing fine, I got a small flu is all.

I might gonna put some spoilers up…
She is currently doing some home training with her dad, he did tell her that she was relying too much on her semblance most of the time. Which he was aware of her flaws to begin with, and her uncle is still poisoned.

Tell us about your waifu, why does she wear the headpiece

HELLO WORDL

Akatsuki Class Destroyer, Ikazuchi
Kantai Collection
She's helpful and wants to help everyone. Her leniency is that of an angel.

whoo. i finally pulled myself back to this place. i wonder if anything fun happened while i was away.

THE FASTEST

Pekoyama Peko
Dangling Grandpas 2
She's capable, reliable, cute as fuck, and likes holding hands
I've missed the past several threads. What's new with the waifus?

Would you let her pat your head?

Yeah she sure is fast and loose.

Hello AkatsukiBro.

Hey PekoBro.

I would definitely pat Yang's head.

I thought about getting a waifu pillow, but its kind of embarrassing. I'll stick to figures I guess.

HOLD THE FUCK UP THAT'S WRONG

If you're worried about someone finding it, they're not difficult to hide. Long pillows aren't uncommon so all you need to do is stash the case somewhere.
I'd really like to get one but I'm hesitant since my building has a communal landromat and I'm paranoid someone would find it while sitting in a dryer.

I had a feeling. I remember there being a z somewhere in loli mom's name.

YES

Hifumi a best, coming through
EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY, HHNNNNNGG

She got a game?
the autists are gonna start screaming if she don't

I lost my jack-off virginity to Tifa, and hot fanart of her still keeps coming out on a daily basis 20 years later. I love the internet.

Anyone got the screencap of the user who got pissed over this cosplayer's lips?

Not that I know of. Every waifu thread i've looked at in recent weeks has essentially been a crossover of /a/. Maybe I haven't been paying attention but I haven't seen an autist in a while spaz out about a waifu not being a proper waifu because she isn't actually in a vidya.

Don't tell me we have a faggot or two who run around screaming "waifu threads on Holla Forums are only for those in vidya" besides Hifumi comes from a fucking show ABOUT VIDYA so such autists can suck a dick

Good to hear you're doing alright, I hope that flu goes away soon.
Hopefully Yang finishes her training and gets back with the gang to kick some ass.

Make a secret place to hide your pillow case and only take it out when you need it. People won't find it and you won't feel embarrassed.

How about we start by posting Waifu in different hair styles?

Not much of a different hair style, it's just her without her ponytails.

Why are all these bitches so fucking ugly in this thread?

I've got a few

Hair down is nice. I wish I had more of Peko without her cute braids

sure, i have some

Hey XionBro; Are you going to Stream the Nintendo Switch Presentation tomorrow on cytu.be?

Sure

Hey, at least you dont have to commission artwork for it

iktf, thats what kept me from trying to get one for so long.

this, I can do. Most of it is just hair down though. hair horns still best

Everyone else who could contend for shortest grew up, and even then her stilettos probably give her a few extra inches
Perfect for head patting

I might be able to set it up before I go to work tomorrow, what time does it start and do you have a link?

Keep on missing out on the fun. Al Gore show up today? Any mods show up?
Why do I keep wasting my time in Afterbirth, I've got so many other games I could be playing that aren't shit.

Hopefully this happens. That and not letting Best Uncle die.

Hey GoatBro. Enjoyed your New Years?

8:00 PM for the west coast and 11:00 PM for the east coast for burgerland times.
nintendo.com/switch/
The link has another link for the youtube channel.

Looks like he's away…for now

good deal

It was alright I guess

Maybe he'll show up eventually.

Yeah I can do that, thought it would be around noon for some reason

I should ask for an update soon

The completionist in me still comes back to Issac from time to time, especially with AB+. Not sure it was worth it with how botched the launch was, almost comparable to the original Afterbirth launch. Have you tried out the Antibirth mod?

Nice choice in cute moon rabbits.

Sakuya Izayoi

TH06 Embodiment of Scarlet Devil

Love maid outfits, I like her cool attitude when she shows up as a boss, fun playstyle when she's a playable character. Her calm personality is also a real treat.

What happened with it? I purchased AB+ but haven't played it yet because I'm so burnt out of Isaac.

Evening everyone! Former Jack-Oanon here Hope everyone is doing well and if not, I hope things get better for you soon!

Given circumstances, I can't really answer the questions in the OP, but I can at least say what I'm;

Alternating between falcom games weekly. Last week was Trails, and this week is Ys (starting with Origins). So far, I'm enjoying both series, but I have to say I'm enjoying Ys a bit more due to the gameplay being more fun for me (not to say that Trails wasn't fun and does the standard RPG well).

Random vids on youtube and political events (It was fun to watch Trump BTFO the MSM and Sessions doing the same during his hearing)

Ys soundtracks and trying to find music combining classical and rock music just right

Dinner

I don't think there's a single person who owns Isaac that hasn't at least tried out Antibirth.Makes Afterbirth+ look like a joke.

fucking slimes have inhabited space

Tomoko

Balance issue, glitch/frequent crashes for some. A lot of the new content is rehashed (more items that are copies of existing items only better/worse, another Breakfast type item, new bosses that are just harder variants/mixes of bosses). The true final boss/floor is also pretty lacking gameplay-wise, and initially the boss didn't even have animation despite existing files. The modding tools apparently don't do much either, despite being more or less the entire point of the mini-expansion.

How horrifying

Hello there JackObro. How are you doing?

Fucking disgusting, looks like I'm just gonna play Antibirth and hope it gets an update adding the content from Afterbirth.
One thing that really pissed me off is when they added stupid features like Devil and Angel rooms having a chance of not offering anything.
It seems like Edmund thinks that adding as many fucking stupid items and possibilities to his game is a good idea.

Did you hear about the half soul hearts, the no item rooms decided on Edmund twitter, the portals that do nothing but spawn enemies fast, and the stone fatties that do nothing but push you around and block your shots? :^)

Doing good. Just relaxing after a day at work. Probably play some Ys in a bit. Hope things are going good for you too!

It came from 4/pol/ > Rick Wilson > CIA > Fake News/Luggenpresse > Everyone else

I have heard that the cnn tweet was a fake unless they deleted it really quick

nah, i'm just saying the current happenings is just too funny

Kind of surprised neither Edmund nor the Nicalis devs have sperged out yet and are slowly fixing issues (and probably nerfing things that are too fun; Void, the new character's signature item was apparently nerfed day 2). Angel rooms need a buff in general, devil rooms can get four items, and yet angel rooms get jack shit or things like Breath of Air. Both can show up outside of "official" deal rooms with free items, but they're pretty rare and angel rooms don't give you key fragments even for killing the angel.

Some of those actually have been fixed, portals were nerfed to vanish after a certain point. I think the stone fatties spawn rates were nerfed somewhat, but them and the portals are easily the worst parts. I like the fact that Sisters Vis were implemented for being beta/cut content for so long, sucks that the fight is shit, can literally kill you on spawn, and seems to show up 90% of the time.

Is there an archive/source of that CNN proof? Heard of the wax dummy thing but haven't seen if it's actually legit or not.

So I was talking with a friend about the Afterbirth+ DLC. He launches the game and tells me he got every new challenge achievement even though he didn't even play them.
I launched the game myself and 2nd pic related happened.

"You know what they say about good times, don't you?"
"Yeah. Good times never last."

On this waifu wednesday I've been working on this. Chin is popping out and now I need cement for plastics. Will take a few days to come in the mail, yet another delay on my project.

What the hell, I thought killing an angel would always get you a key piece.

Good luck in making that.
When do you think it will be finished?

Lucina

Fire Emblem Awakening

Because she's dignified and wants to protect her country, but while doing so is also incredibly cute while still being strong enough to carry a nation's hopes and dreams on her shoulders.

This is as bad as them using a pic from Fallout 4 for proof of Russian Hacking.

Tell me more, I need to see this!

When was this?

Happened a week ago
Vid related

We should make more shops of Trump in a lot of compromising situations, you know, like meeting up with tyrants or enslaving people, we make some nice headlines and wait for the mainstream media to use them.

I want Junko to douse me in gasoline and hook a car battery to my tongue.

Enoshima Junko-chan.
Dang It Ron Paul.
Because she's cute, smart, funny, hot, sadistic, kills other people's waifus and makes autists mad. In other words, perfect.

You probably already know my answer but multi-track drifting.

Sure.

wew lad

TOP J E J

I'd love to see this. The (((MSM))) (CNN especially with vid related) getting BTFO all day today has made this a great day

Thanks Tharjabro! Beat me to asking for the source. Holy shit this is comedy gold. I can't see CNN lasting for much longer.

Fucking WEW

Hey JunkoFag.

FANFUCKINGTASTIC

Wouldn't surprise me, the news media is doing everything they can to start some sort of riot.

I can't wait for Trump to get into office. The news media will be wiped clean and all the kikes and libcucks will be removed from their jobs. The amount of sodium produced will be legendary.

Sharing some favourites
Honestly though I'd prefer this be over before waifus get here, I'd hate for them to see this world

OK people, from the sidelines of this thread, think about a "credible" headline and we go from there.

your waifu is shit

Did he ever release his tax returns?

I see you're a pleb then.

I know what you mean

I don't know, I did most of it pictured in a couple of hours.

It should look like something like this when its finished, I wish I was good with paint it would look really nice.

I think so

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!
THE EBIN EVIL ALT RIGHT HAD A MASSIVE SECRET NAZI ARMY BASE ON THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't imagine how sad Eugen would feel about the current state of Germany.
Let's hope our waifus become real once western civilization gets better so they don't have to go through the shit we have.

WAS TRUMP'S GRANDFATHER A NAZI
TRUMPS EVIL RACIST NAZI HERITAGE REVEALED

We would need a picture of Trump, shop it to make him look a little different, then put that one on a montage next to some not very famous but notable Nazi officers and BAM! we got a nice headline for them to swallow whole.

Alternatively, one of his real gramps.

Kommo-o got fucked. Probably worse is they put Draco Meteor on a physical set.

Sadly his grandpa (Frederick Trump) died in 1918 so we can't meme him as a Nazi but we can meme his dad (Fred Trump) as a Nazi because he lived during WW2.

Hello Charlottebro, what happened with Kommo-o?

Wonder how it fare if it had got Shell Smash like it does in the Battle Tree (inb4 Pokemon Stars move tutors). Might eventually try it out, but usually use Garchomp as my de facto dragon-type.

I tried checking some pictures of Fred but none of them young enough from the beginning, that will need a lot of shop-fu I don't possess.

Battle tree Kommo-o got patched and had Shell Smash replaced with Draco Meteor… On a physical set.

Imagine if Garchomp got Dragon Dance, but a special version of it. It essential becomes broken as fuck. And you only need to run Modest nature to.

Hey Yangfag.
This thread feels kinda lonely without the shitposters.

Jesus that's gotta suck really bad. Are there any other nerfs that are noteworthy? The only one I can think of is the Gale Wings nerf which absolutely fucked Talonflame.

Hey Charlottefag, what pokemon did you use in your pokemon sun/moon playthrough?

Its a shame Tharja doesn't have amazing tits like in the fan art.

It does doesn't it? Wait give me a moment

FUCK THE ENVIORMENT!

GLOBAL WARMING IS A LIE!

AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU ARE A CUCK, BLACKED, A JEW, OR A MIX OF ALL THREE!

There, that should bring them over

Decidueye
Alolan Raichu
Araquanid
Kommo-o
Lycanroc Midnight
Salazzle

They just fixed some bugs with Z-Parting Shot and Rocky Helmet.

I was thinking the same thing. It's been so nice and comfy it's almost eerie

Nevermind, we're doomed

That's some serious bait, but I doubt it's potent enough. Gotta hit them harder
THE INTERNET WASN'T INVENTED BY AL GORE
PUTTING RED TAPE ON BUSINESSES HURTS THE ECONOMY EVEN MORE THAN THE ENVIRONMENT
WE HAD CO2 LEVELS MUCH HIGHER IN THE PAST AND LIFE WAS STILL SUPPORTED JUST AS GOOD AS NOW
how about that?

How do you guys even decide who your waifu is? Everytime I try to look for one in games I played, my own perfectionist standards get in the way, to the point where one flaw can make me see the character as mediocre. That and I'm indecisive when it comes to decision making which makes things even worse. I've decided i'm not bothering with 3DPD but no waifu seems like the perfect waifu to me.

Shh, fear not for our god is one of chaos after all

Excellent, perhaps pic related shall assist as well?

You stop being so autistic, or actually I guess you get more autistic. I don't have a waifu, but I do have characters I really like, and would like to marry if such a thing could ever be possible. Dancer and Tsukihi are great.

We got DvaFag, and Al Gore. I wondered who'll be up to shitpost?

BREAKING NEWS, TRUMP DECLARING WAR ON GAY MUSLIMS!

Huh, didn't know a patch actually dropped. I see the Memento/Parting Shot glitch was fixed too, despite still not being allowed online until the 17th.

When are we going to meme our waifus into existence?

These threads just aren't the same without some autist shitposting furiously and trying to kill the thread.

You don't choose your waifu, your waifu chooses you. Just keep playing vidya and she'll find you eventually.

That sounds good, I was thinking, maybe some audio mixing like YTPoop would also work with these people.

How's that supposed to work? a fictional character can't choose you as her lover.

You'll know it when it happens

You'll know if it happens
gotta be a real autist to have a waifu

Once she finds you, you will know she is the perfect woman for you.
Be patient user, she will find you eventually.
Well I'm gonna head to bed now. Have a good night everyone!

the truth is
the world may never know

shit goat, get better taste faggoat :^)

The next 8 years are going to be fantastic (and hopefully be the start of fixing a lot of issues we face today). Given what's already transpired within the past 11 days in CY+2, I'm looking forward to it.

We will make it a better place for when that day comes, or do our damnedest at the very least.

England/Scotland, Germany, Sweden, France, Italy, Canada, the US, and many other countries (honestly the one country I initially thought would also be affected by this was Poland, but they're actually putting up a fight against the EU's policies and refugee crisis for the most part). We got a lot of work ahead of us in reaching that goal, but for the sake of our homelands, our traditions, our history, our people, and our families and the people we care for, it's something worth working towards.

And I've just motivated myself again when I should be heading to bed soon. Guess I'm not sleeping tonight

I'm worried about what they did to my favorite starter of this gen. Helped me out quite a bit during my play through. What did they do to Decidueye?

Your waifu finds you. You'll either know right away, or will hit you over time, but you'll know it when it happens.

Objective truth right here.
Toriel better smh.
The word of the Phil cannot be underestimated.

Well obviously I don't mean that literally. What I mean is, when you do find your waifu, you won't have to choose.
Basically what everyone else said.

Nothing, it's the same as always. But they fucked Kommo-o up the ass with false hope.

And I had plans to make a team with Kommo-o in it. A damn shame. Guess I'll stick to my current team idea (Greninja, Absol, Decidueye, Turtonator, Alolan Vulpix, and Vikavolt).

I can't have Ramen as a quick meal without thinking of that commercial/questline now. Dammit Square Enix…

Have a good night Eugenbro!

Should probably head to bed myself. Have a good night everyone!

Dude, we have a fucking moon base and no one invited me? Lame.

Ye of little faith. When waifubots are real, you'll see! That, or we'll have a Battle Royale between all the waifus considering some of them are different alignments and might try to fuck over the world.

Currently trying to build up to 3000 crystals for the draph rate increase at the end of the week.

Look at for what happened to Kommo-o

Thursday already? See you fags next week.

Gotta cuddle, night guys.

Lyn's so fast she'd cut the ropes and save the civilians.

Can count the pictures on one hand that don't have Lyn with her ponytail.

Guess I was just busy all day, but that's understandable. Hey all.

But Juri is Cammy's waifu

All your waifu's are cute and i fap them
except the furries

Got the pillow but not a waifu yet. I would hate to settle with Chinese bootleg covers that wither away after a couple of months

Welp got up early, how you Anons doing?
Right now, I recently finished SK:EV.

Off to bed soon. Nice to see you again yangbro.

Game looks like shit, but god damn if it isn't a goldmine for wank material.

Hey LyndisFag, I'm doing alright, yet the new episode is out were Yang gets her training. Where her dad actually admit her shortcomings.

I'll post a webm…
Here's a disclaimer, I told the user in the /rwby/ board to make webms of all the fights so far in V4. This webm I'm posting will have a lot of cuts.

Holy shit, thats hilarious.

Praise the God-Emperor.

0/10
see me when you can separate canon from doujin.

Morning!

So what the fuck is this show? It's popular, but I known nothing about it. Is that it in the webm? I hope it's an SFM video because that looks like shit and I would question why it's so popular.

Let that sink in for a moment. It's terrible yes, but I got no complaints.

IT'S TIME

Morning Yangbro!
Doing alright. Just trying to wake up before going to work.

Have a good night Lyndisbro!

IT'S VADER TIME

I've been playing awakening do I romance Tharja, Nowi, Lucina, or Olivia

Mornin' Yangbro

G'night Lyndisbro

Morning Juribro

About damn time ya lazy cunt

Mr. Avatar doesn't know what his penis wants he has C rank romance with every girl except anna

I was too busy saving the planet, but now you have my full attention.

Morning.

morning

After a sick day yesterday, I should ask my management to see if I can work off the lost hours.

Hopefully the day goes alright.

(checked)
may the dark lord have mercy on you.

Fug

r-rip
Yang beats up demons, right? I mean, I know he's the Dark Lord and everything, but I'm sure Yang could get his hooves out of your back.

Tharja is around a high B and a low C cup at best.
/headcannon

Good Afternoon everyone

Well since a few anons ITT been doing the what have been doing copypasta I'll go right ahead and do it.
Learn Japanese to survive, Uncharted 1 on the PS4 trilogy collection, and emulators
Keijo!!!!!
Vidya OSTs
Popcorn and Gatorade

Man, this Thread is slower than usual.
How about some of us predict what Nintendo will show at the Switch presentation.

if it is not below $300 I will be very skeptical of its success admittedly I already am

I'll start a stream in a few hours, maybe throw on some things while we wait
Does everyone still have the link?

I'm watching something with a few friends in a few hours as well. I'll try and catch the end of it though.

To the Switch stream you mean?
Here you go
youtu.be/uuC4YLLkqME

Meant to the cytube stream

You mean this one? cytu.be/r/Waifus

Thanks TifaBro

Have you all lost interest in your waifus or how come these threads are so dead?
Pathetic display of fake love!
You all belong purged!

1/10
got your reply, I just wanted to post best girl.

well fuck.

Holla Forums is slow as fuck nowadays compare to 4 months to a year ago when it had pretty decent install base and these threads are now auto-lock after Wednesday.

ID Change, due to heading home. It's raining today.

Grimms as demons would be rad af. It would make Salem actually Satan.

What I did this morning…
DMC4SE, Vergil is fun, but was overwhelmed by Dante's gameplay due to his styles can be changed on the fly.
Some YT videos, nothing much.
DAYTONA!!! LET'S FLY AWAY!
Beef Ramen, and Dr. Pepper

What are Grimm though, they're more than fairy tale creatures but not demons. Maybe they're possessed animals or something.

fair enough, it is titled "Waifu Wednesday" after all.

And back home. How's everyone doing this evening?

Well I hope it didn't last for long and the day got better for you as it went on.

Gonna be honest I don't expect anything good coming out of the switch, and I'm sure something will surprise me (for worse or for worse). I'm sure many cringeworthy moments as well as keks will be had tonight.

I agree. Still, it was fun to play as him again (though I'm still annoyed that they went the DMC3SE route and only gave him 1-3 original cutscenes)

I once the bank update happens, I'm going to make mono teams of types I like.

Charlotte has to be at a D cup.

Yang is a C cup. Yet these RWBYfags said Pyrrha and Glynda having a bigger bust than her.

Yet they made the lore even more confusing by introducing two gods, and four mcguffins that changes the world. So I dunno what to think.

The most satisfying part of playing Vergil is switching up weapons, doing Judgement Cuts, and possibly not running alot

A miserable little pile of numbers

maybe you should've played less of that faggy RWBY game with 2 combos max

C to D probably. Although some pictures have her as a B as well.

Tifa is definitely atleast size D, maybe DD

Fine, one. That was me trying to be nice here.

From V4E8: A much needed talk, where Qrow explains about a God who create, and a god who destroy. Which were called… "Brothers Grimm" and he stated that they created the humans in the first place. Now at this point, I stop taking the lore seriously at this point.

My waifu's breasts get bigger with each sequel.

That's the one
Will start streaming stuff in about an hour or so

Normally Xion's an A/Low B, but sometimes she can be Quadruple U size

iktf
Capcom cant figure out consistency

Same
I do believe they made her bust smaller all of the sudden.

might be cancer
good thing she's already dead

Mine get smaller

Back Home, now for an ID change.

Let's post some CUTE!

I don't think DR3 topped giant junko's giant junkos

here ya go
neo is super cut ein that one

I'll see your tiger Yang and raise you little Peko and meido Peko

Rubes a qt. Whip is pretty cute from time to time.

The cutest.

I was mainly referring to human Junko but yeah, AI Junko has the biggest Junkos.

CUTE!!!!

So what do you think the chances of me getting a big boob draph tomorrow from the rate increase? I saved up 3000 crystals for this.

Post all the CUTE!!

Might aswell share another cute Rube for you.

I can't tell. I feel like they stayed the same size but I'm not sure.

Not much cute stuff of Lyn, more deadly than cute.

CUTE!

C U T E

Nah, they definitely got bigger. See pics related.
The difference between her DR1 sprites and DR3 is pretty noticeable.

CUTE
Also stream's ready

HANDICAPPED

Just in time, finished up mine as well.

Yeah, now I see it. Definitely.

Still not sure about Lyn though, guessing the front of her dress slopes it a bit so it's a bit harder to guess. Ah well, it's fine for me.

Taking cover from the rain, nice and warm even though it's summer. Maximum comfy.

Lyn is best when she smiles.

CUTE

I love Junko's Monokuma grin.

A smile to protect.

a smile to die for, amirite

man do I have bad news for you

I want to die

Well since the stream is starting, I should lay off the meme magic.

It's probably for the best, but if you can control it one day, you can make things better. Maybe even make waifus real

Switch conformed dead. Guess Pokemon is sticking to the 3DS.

what happened user?

Nintendo is desperately trying to gain the Wii crowd yet again.
They don't realize that crowd has migrated to mobile. The Switch is dead on arrival.

It's probably not gonna come to PC. But I want it., damn it.

I kinda want Tharja to be in FE Musou. But Memehouse will fuck her up again.

Well you proud to see your waifu return?
Surely it would ruin the experience, if the fan translation would be nice.

Mixed feelings. I look forward to seeing Lucina again. How could I not? I also enjoy Musou games, so that's a plus.
But Treehouse is a big turn off. I guess I can import it though. So there's that.

Tharjastand as an alt costume would be nice. There's also higher classes of Tharjastand that nobody will ever know about because nobody played TMS.

well mario, FE Musō, xenoblade, and SMT looks decent so with zelda that is about 5 but are they all even coming out this year? will we get 2 games worth playing a year?

looks like a Wii 2

True. I was going to say with region lock no longer a thing you could get the japanese version, but who knows what the subscription will restrict.

Localisation might be butchered but to play as Lyn and use her styles has always been a dream and what better style than a Musou game.

But it's on a gimmick Nnintendo console with a paid online subscription. All the consoles have that now and I'm a damn poor fag who'd buy it just for one game.

I'm gonna wait, see how it is. Maybe KT can bring it to PC or something but I doubt it. That's the only game I'm interested in though.

It just kinda hurts, really. They're holding the game exclusive and I don't want to give them money.

With all that waggling? Yeah.

Well that was something. Only caught the last 20 mins. or so of the Switch stream, and only Zelda really caught my eye. Mario's kind of interesting, but I'm not expecting anything unique gameplay-wise. Love how they also remove the region lock, only to then introduce paid online. Most fans will probably buy it at launch anyway, but I'm still not convinced.

well meh maybe I'll buy it after a few years when the price is down and it has ~6ish games worth playing. I don't really trust nintendo to buy it near full price with only their word that more games are comming.

it might not take long for emulation. they have been pretty fast with emulating Nintendo systems so maybe you can use that.

Here's the trailer if anyone wants to go over it.

I'm trying to remember but the red gem showed a Katana or a thin sword like weapon. The Fire Emblem in Elibe is a red gem that belongs to Bern I think. So maybe Lyn's already in the game.

Heh, maybe she gets to be a main character again for once.

looks like dog shit

So the online pay is only for playing online and NES games. Still shit though. On the plus side, it'll be easy to hack.

Swords are (I think)

Chrom is confirmed even though he's bland as fuck. Marth is obvious. Everything is else up in the air.
They better vary the character picks though. Too many lords would be a bad move.

How could they find someone so horrible?

Go to 2:27

Thread might disappear soon due to all the new nintendo threads.

They really aren't doing themselves any favors with this aren't they?

Most likely the case. If it does;

REMEMBER TO DO IT FOR HER AND LOVE HER EVERYDAY!
May you all be with your loved ones forever. Have a good night and good weekend everyone!

FOR HER!

Just as the sun sets, as the wind grows still, there is only her and the fading light.

Always for her.

We've still got a little time but in case I miss the end, I love Peko

Always, and maybe a price drop would've been wise Anyways…

I LOVE YOU YANG!

ALWAYS AND FOREVER!

if you cut off the rest of her limbs she'll be as portable as the switch and have just as much use

When will this meme end?

of course

yeah don't sell it for 400 just sell everything else for 70

Always and forever.

I LOVE JURI!

Always and forever!

Well before the thread dies, might aswell post QUALITY.