BF1 Hate Thread

BF1 Hate Thread.

I hate BF1 so fucking much; everything about it.
I hate that people are still talking about and playing it.
I hate that everybody and their mother gobbles it up without a second thought.
I hate that DICE was too pussy to make a real WW1 game so they made another star wars battlefront but with a a ww1 skin.

Do you feel better now? Pro Tip: Battlefield was always shit.

I, personally, as hated people who play vidya like call of duty or Battlefield in general, - as i still do. They are very open for any kind of propaganda, and very those games are accessible to children, people grow up on them.

Should had gaming stayed old school, nothing bad would had happened.

English please, achmed.

I just forgot to erase some words, relax, murrican, eat another hamburger.

I prefer Destiny

More like you accidentally the whole post.

Try again.

I would accidentally your asshole.

Ooh, is that a promise?

No lube.

Amazing.

I'm not gonna defend the game, nor the publisher. If asked, I couldn't tell which one is worse. But consider that people who play that game, play it for diferent reasons than you do. People who buy CoD or Battlefield aren't looking for a story, realism or historically accuracy. They're looking for a fun game where they can shoot their friends and random people without too much hassle. This sort of games delivers just that. They can buy it, get home and hop on a match with friends or against random people and have fun quite easily.

They also don't want anything diferent than Star Wars Battlefront. Most of them played that game, decided they liked it and thought "Wouldn't this be cool in WW2 or WW1?"
And so it came to pass.
Give me names, I'll tell you exactly why people that play BF or CoD don't play it. Hint: it's not because they're bad/worse.

Is english not your first language, or are you just dumb? Stop putting commas everyfucking where.
I love that argument. Games spreading propaganda will turn kids into communists, right?
Just like how they turned my generation into violent psycopaths, according to Saint Thompson.
Eat a dick.

Verdun, Insurgency, CS: GO, Arma, Red Orchestra.

Why can't we have more games like this instead of goofy bullshit where you plug a guy center mass but he just shrugs if off and swiss-cheeses you with his smg?

At this rate I don't even want a Bad Company 3 because you know its going to be shit.

Competing directly with Red Orchestra. People know RO because they played Killing Floor. Slight more emphasis on realism that casuals don't like (lol, fuck tactics, amirite?). Since most people played KF and got RO with it, they then moved to RO2 and won't shell any more dosh for that.

Your average Joe will never look at that without thinking "poor man's CS without competitive and skins". And by skins I mean the raffles, the give aways and the market. Plus, CS is seen as something that all the "pro's" are playing. You don't get recognition by playing anything else (in their mind at least).

I meant for you to tell me names of games people DON'T play at all. But sure, folks who pick up BF Juan instead of CS:GO do it because they don't wanna deal with the autism you see in the above example. They're also not a fan of "Die 30 seconds into the match, wait 2 minutes for next". And before you reply "git gud", how much does an average player take to learn up CS (any version)? Threads on the game insist on a 300 hour period for an average person to get to get average skills. How often do you think people willing to put up with that much time investement come up?

Even more autism. Like I said, Battlefield WUN is favored by folks who just want to shoot at things. Not wait before shooting at things. Not planning how they shoot at things. Not taking notice on how the wind/gun model/terrain affects how they shoot at things.
They just want to shoot at things.

Hilariously enough, most people who play BF Nam also tried RO, mainly when it was free. They picked the heavy gunner and full-sprinted into enemy lines hip firing the mounted MG only to find themselves hitting the clouds with it and dying in two shots. This was back in the first one mind you, where the graphic quality even put off a large part of the "LOOK AT DOSE GRAFIX" crowd. RO2 fucked things even more with terrible launch and pricing. Even if you got in-game you had to deal with the shitty comunity that picks Commander for the gun and doesn't call in airstrikes/arty (hint: 6/10 times, the guy doesn't even know how to do it).

All of the games you mentioned are fun and very good (except for CS: Go Fuck yourself, it's an RNG fest and autismal as fuck that devolves into "who can see the other first" because the TTK is measured in microseconds).
The point is that they're not as simple as BF. Or they don't show the screen in "YOU GOT THIS MANY POINTS" awards. Or they don't let you kill people without putting an effort into it.

Instead of getting mad at it, you could instead come to the rational conclusion that BF is a game done for a diferent kind of player (the kind whose family tree doesn't fork) and largely ignore it. They have every right to have games they enjoy as you do. You have the 5 titles you posted.
They get BF and CoD every single year.

Oh right, forgot to add something to this:
Casuals judge games in a relative fashion. Something is good or bad when measured against another thing. They can't tell you if BF is bad or good. What they'll do is put it side-by-side with CoD every year and make a comparison. It doesn't matter if it's good, it matters if it's better.
To that end, they'll compare Verdun/RO to CS and claim it's worse because no eSports or skins.

Arma gets compared to Battlefield (no, really) and it's worse to them because "lol you don't even shoot most of the time".

And every year they compare BF with CoD, the only thing they achieve is to keep that holy dichotomy of shitty games in the spotlight for another 12 months, long enough for the next titlte to come out.

There are plenty of games being made for people like you. Even if there weren't, there's plenty of them still alive for you to play.
Why get angry at games not aimed at you?
It's like you're a feminist angry at games target for fat lonely weeaboos.

Also, I notice a distinct lack of Unreal/Quake/Doom in your posts.
Take up arena shooters like a real man and drop CS.

I like it.

I hate you.

Gonna share that on reddit my friend?

Speaking of reddit…

Of course! And then facebook, twitter and even dig!
Is myspace still a thing? Gonna make an account there just to set this as a mosaic background.

Now guys. We all know only underages play anything first person those days. Even on this board the only bearable FPS guys are doom/quake fags and stalker worshippers. Everyone else is either dudebro not from here, or shitposter.

It's funwith friends

My friend is 23 and he loves bf1 for its realism
He plays on Xbone

There's also Unreal. If you ingore Unreal 3 (and I see no reason NOT to) it's a worthwhile series.

With black friends. And your girlfriend sitting with them.

Does he also like the Supreme Comander series for the Intricate Dialogue System?
I personally enjoy the RPG elements in Quake.

ANY game is fun with friends.

You obviously never played Mario Party.

You hate yourself? I've not seen a BF thread on Holla Forums in months. I think you should just kill yourself.

Had a little more luck with this thread than your other one OP? Figures a fag like you would like Battlefield.

What are you on about?

Warframe > Destiny

I keep forgetting that there even was a game after BF4 frankly.

Not even him but

But thats fucking wrong

They are filthy casual vermin and are tainting our industry
Its because of them that so many modern games suck

I thought this picture was a penis going inside someones ass at first glance.

degenerate

do nofap

an innocent mistake tbh fam

This is actually true and yet another reason why Overwatch et al. should be banned.

I miss 2142.

I guess I'm just salty that not enough people are expressing their displeasure at it. Everything negative about BF1 is dated during the open beta or in the early days of full release.

I haven't even played it since wewuz on the cover and wewuz germans 'n shiet.

I think it's fun.

So is getting so drunk you puke your guts out and pass out.
Fun with friends does not make it worth doing.

Battlefield has been shit for a very long time now. I stopped caring about this franchise after BF:BC 1.

i think the worst part of bf1, the part that actually genuinely scares me, is that right now there are people who played it and think that ww1 might have been even remotely close to what was in the game

Devs complete lack of knowledge about what conscription is, as well as the fact Australia was famously a volunteer army in WW1 made it appallingly obvious to me what this game would be.

it didn't tip you off when outback solid snake went from hating that kid to loving him in about six minutes, then single-handedly killed every turk in gallipoli? or just wait until the italian campaign where you put on a suit of medieval armour and hipfire a heavy machine gun while climbing a mountain i swear to god i'm not making this up

I hadn't even got to storming the entire beach by myself with a scoped semi-automatic Lee Enfield yet.

I have never had faster buyers remorse.

I'm just going to try enjoy the game for what it is and pretend that they don't mention WW1 at all

I can't believe they had the balls to release a WW1 game where France is a DLC nation locked behind a paywall, honestly I admire the audacity even if I think it is atrocious

you can't deny that some of the most cancerous games in gaming history are first-person

Nor can you deny that some of the greatest games of all time are FPS. It goes both ways.

Of course. The majority of the fps genre is complete shit. But saying the entire genre is for underage is pretty retarded.

Eh, I like it user. I knew it wasn't going to be historically accurate because a game where sitting around in the trenches doing bugger-all except complaining about your footrot and waiting for your gun to jam didn't sound like it was going to sell well, and definitely not competitively. Also figured the story was going to be inaccurate (and wew lad was it ever) and they could have done it shitloads better, but hell I think it's still fun to play. I like that they used WW1 as their historical backdrop more than anything else, given the only other WW1 game I've played was boring-ass Valiant Hearts: Complete Fucking Pacifist Edition.

I'm honestly more bothered by current year faggots sinking all their money into pay-to-win mobile games.