Pozz Effect

One of the notable character in Andromeda is a female Krogan engineer.. Because not only does Bioware need to pander with more female characters, but they've got to push that obnoxious WOMYN R SMRAT AND LIKE STEM meme to virtue signal as hard as possible.

This game is due out in 2 months and there's a 100% chance that it will be even more obnoxious, preachy, and full of kool-aid than Cisquisition

Bioware hate thread, I guess.

What does Mass Effect have to do with HIV transmission?

holy fuck im surrounded by plebs

If the game is fun I will play it

poz is slang for marxist bullshit because just like how there is a subculture of fags who like giving unknowing people aids marxists like to push their bullshit into mediums which have no need for it. it's basically cultural aids

BioCuck continuing the trend of ugly ass character designs. I didn't remember female Krogans being that ugly, so I went back and checked. Sure enough, they had veils in the last game. wtf, mang

>BEING AN ENGINEER
Oh cool, so I no longer have to give an iota of shit about this series

Yeah, but female krogan in stem have been liberated. somebody post the webm of the super shitty fem-shep grabbing the gun

Were the Krogan ever supposed to look attractive? There's making humans look oily and fetal alcohol syndromey but I'll usually give aliens a pass since they're fucking aliens

WEW LAD
Right on time.

oh, so if a female Krogan has any job other than laying eggs then that means they cured the genophage offscreen.

They had veils because Bioware didn't want to bother animated their mouths. That's mostly why a lot of the creatures don't have mouths or have mouths that are covered by something.

found the shill!

shill no. 2

shill no. 3

Why did it take them so long to create a female Turian and why only in a DLC campaign that featured only ONE female Turian?

It's like Bioware were so fucking lazy that they thought having the Asari as females let them off the hook and have the rest of the series be nearly 100% males for every race.

If I had a week, I couldn't list all the reasons that wouldn't work.

Guaranteed replies

Mass Effect 2 has aged like shit.
Combat is awful
Missions are bland boring shit
Characters are typical
Graphics look like shit now
Why did people ever call this a good game?

Anons that want to have fun are shills now?

Got any more?

Because of bioware's reputation, which has been trampled, crushed, burned, soiled, and thoroughly ruined now.

when your alternatives are dragon age cisquisition, cishonored, call of cis, battlecis…me2 seems p good by comparison

ОППА
==ВОДКА

Why the animations of this game are so ugly?

Jews

Bioware are shit devs and EA keeps cutting their budget.
AAA is a meme for normalfags, theres no quality involved in said games, nothing but marketing and shiny graphics.

The shadow on her tits and her own shitskin color both being brown like Spurdo make this even funnier, good job.

I just don't get why people feel the need to make that statement nowadays. I go to UAH, which isn't a particularly liberal school or anything, and a (slight) majority of the students in the engineering and biology departments are women, not to mention they dominate nursing.

Aren't female Krogan supposed to be in seclusion constantly due to how rare and vital they are?

It sucks, that arc was the only unequivocally good thing about ME3.

Andromeda takes place so far after the original games that none of the original lore that they forgot about matters anymore.

So I guess that means they cure the Genophage for reals and now female Krogans are empowered by futuristic feminism that keeps them from being violent and warlike, as Krogans are supposed to be.

No, that arc sucked too

ME3 took all of the established lore about the Krogan gender relations, threw it out the window and said, "Actually the women are the smart and peaceful ones, if only those evil Krogan men had listened to them none of this would have happened"

Also Mordin's death was forced and unnecessary

Wait…but the genophage isn't cured until ME3…my brain. I don't care. I'm not even going to pirate it.

still trying

Pozz is SA slang.

The more I see of this game, the more I want to pirate it. The morbid fuckin' curiousity is killing me.

the term shitposting is too.

That shitty, tacked-on horde mode was by far the most fun part of that whole shitshow.

Wow, what a faggot.

The fuck is it with Bioware taking a lazy workaround for alien designs that are obviously to buy time to make a real one… only to just take the even easier way out later?

Oh yeah, lack of talent from everyone leaving after EA.

So is cuck

Now those are intials I haven't seen in a while.

Lowtax is a fag.

Why the fuck would krogan allow a female of their species to go off on her own? Bioware really does like to half-ass lore and then quickly backpedal if they think tumblrinas might find it problematic

Cuck circulated because of Anthony Burch and later when moot was revealed to have taken some PR cunt on a trip around Europe and never even got laid by her because she had a boyfriend.

Newfags and the uninitiated began using it in place of "fag" until they got yelled at about it, and then Holla Forums and freech types started using it to b8 and troll.

"Poz" comes from bug chasers and degenerate homos who purposefully get HIV (becoming HIV positive) and then have sex with uninfected people without them knowing. They call it pozzing neg holes.

It's the new age, user. New Gaxaly, new rules! Lore of the original trilogy doesn't matter anymore, man. FRESH START n' shit.

Holy shit, really? I haven't heard anything about it recently. Last I heard they just had a vague Q1 2017 release date, and they showed a couple brief snippets of gameplay.
Is EA putting this game out to die? Or is there actual marketing behind, that I just missed?

Sven is still doing TDS. Go fuck yourself

This would bother me if the writers didn't fuck up the universe in the previous game and I gave a shit about it anymore.

Why are you surprised?

Krogans are Qunari of Mass Effect, they get the same treatment.

Why the fuck are the arms in that resting position? They're so incompetent that they can't make different animations for non humans?

Dude, this is the same studio that wouldn't give us Hanar or Volus squadmates because that would require them to give a shit and give them unique animations.

Why do you think all of the squadmates in ME are bipedal/humanoid, nigga?

Technically, the people on ME:A left the galaxy right after ME2, so there's no cure and female krogans shouldn't be free to do what they want yet.
TBH I think ME:A will be the last game from Bioware before EA decides to shut down the studio.

This sounds like bullshit

Ayo hol up
So U B tellin me dat…they not only had to fucking shoehorn in a "look, women doing smart important things that are a big deal!" but that they also picked LITERALLY THE WORST POSSIBLE FUCKING SPECIES to do it with? It's almost like they don't give a single flying fuck about their bullshit of what passes for "lore." Not only are female krogan so stupidly fucking rare that entire tribes of males fight over them, but krogan are the niggers of Mass Effect.

This is like saying a Ugandan aboriginal female unicorn was instrumental in building CERN. How absolutely fucktarded can you possibly be?

Did we even know what female krogen were up to? I'm pretty sure that the one in ME3 says most kill themselves.

I would feel bad for any other studio.

With them shutting down the damn forums for ME, I agree. This may be Bioware's swan song before they become another victim of EA.

At least I still have Spiders.

Yet we still got volus in ME3's multiplayer.

Nothing would make 2017 more magical than to have the rug ripped right out from under Bioware.

for once, we can actually praise EA for being humongous assholes who sadistically destroy all they touch.

Please make it so

You mean they weren't?

Rolling around while spamming biotic explosions, that was quite fun.

Weren't they heavily guarded by certain clans? I think Wrex talked about that in ME2.

50 bucks says this shit won't matter in the slightest.

Oh yeah, Bioware doesn't give a fuck anymore, just like the weapons that apeared in ME3 will also be in ME:A.

if you doubled your bet and i took it I'd be out a hundred bucks

I wonder if someone at Bioware has the terms "whale" and "landwhale" mixed up somehow?

There's a bunch of shilling on gaming journalism websites like PC Gamer. Albeit, you're basically right about brief snippets of gameplay and trailers. At this point, I think EA is just too confident in Bioware's success for some reason because casuals are still stupid enough to support Bioware. I've seen comments everywhere about hype for the game.

Honestly, I don't care about Bioware games anymore. But I honestly feel shitty and bad for the dumb asses who are still getting tricked. It's like bullying a retard. There's just no point anymore in trying to help people from being scammed.

One of their journalist/blogger is a writer on ME:A. She's the one who said in an interview that you could rape people in GTAV.

Well, you could always tell people the truth: This is being made by a completely new, separate studio in Montreal. EA just slapped the name "BioWare Montreal" on them, but it's got almost nobody from the real BioWare in Edmonton. Hell, even the real BioWare has almost nobody from the real BioWare left anymore.

It's fun to laugh at the salt and the defense forces that lash out trying to rationalize that they actually enjoy games, but there's a bitterness to it too.. You can't help but feel sorry for these delusional normalfags who allow themselves to be tricked over and over again by these talentless kikes who only ever delivered disappointment and denial.

If that were an actual situation she'd be shot directly in the skull as not only was she not fast enough but she haphazardly turned the gun around which could easily misfire and kill her companions. 0/10 worst bitch ever should be killed at gunpoint for heresy

Obligatory.

These are the same people who laugh and mock at those who bring up how fucked Bioware's reaction to the backlash of ME3 was. Retardation mixed with consumer loyalty is disgusting and disheartening.

40k kiddie please go

Post more.

Get out fuccboi, you can't handle combat.

Kill yourself commie

Checked, but that isnt even 40k.

Just keep your shit boardgame memein out of a unrelated thread

Holla Forums please. That isn't even 40k

Woah, you must be some kind of genius

I wasn't actually referencing WH40K I was just saying her possibly killing compatriarts is a bad thing. I used heresy 'cos the game is heresy in general, it had nothing to do with WH40K as I stated and you're one to talk ya meme loving fuck

Fuckoff already commie

The krogan, an incredibly violent and destructive race that can literally breed out competition.
Iseewhattheydidthere.jpg

Sure you weren't memer. Just try to tone down the 40k screeching for once

The Holla Forumstard cries out in pain as he strikes you

I've never even played a game of WH40K I've played like one game of DnD in my entire life. What the hell are you even spouting?

Which is why they got genophaged.

As much as I dislike Bioware, it has to be said that their games are great for learning languages. An entire rpg full of dialogue that's both dubbed and subbed? Yes please. It just so happens that I'm currently replaying DA:Origins in French.

I never thought of that. Games like New Vegas and L.A. Noire would probably also be good for that sort of thing, since they have tons of subbed dialogue, though I don't know whether they have dubs or not.

This is from an unfortunate French related person, you're an idiot and french is fucking gay.

I see you britbong

French is a pretty language, user, and there's nothing wrong with learning it. It doesn't mean you're going to fucking become French, or that you have to like French people. Take it from me, Parisians in particular are massive cunts.
t. burger who speaks French.

I'm Canadian and had no idea I actually was until I found out My mother's mother's side is mostly Acadian French, the Quebec Francois got nothing on me as they're a whole different breed.
I hate the language, I'd rather learn Japanese or a trade thanks.

You're not even french, faggot.
user from Frogistan here

learn russian блять

Close enough

Commiecuck Blok pls

How's Mohammed treating you?
Why did countries even bother immigrating these people are slime

Another person who hates Canada? Nifty. I'd leave my country if it weren't so expensive to live here

Coincidentally, AT-43 was done by frogs

Has France produced any decent studios besides Arkane?

the Eye divine people

Amplitude

So nothing of any value, just cancer

Looks like curing the genophage is canon whether we like it or not. Wow our choices matter even less!

The people who fell for Molyneux's lies again and again… I know what it's like, wanting to believe, but God ain't real (as evidenced by the fact the winner of Molyneux's masterpiece "Curiosity" didn't get his "life changing" prize), and it's time to wake the fuck up.

Holy shit get laid man

People from the rest of the world often speak 2-3 languages. Step your game up faggot.

Streum On are frogs? Shit I didn't even know. Makes sense.

Endless Legend is pretty fuckin rad, I didn't know it was made by the French.

i'm mostly amazed at what bioware can keep getting away with. there's something almost impressive about how they can shovel something so amateurish as AAA

and this isn't saying other AAA studios are any better but they can usually at least get some better animators

He was half Quebecian leafnigger actually

Latin?

russian
от russia

But Slavs aren't even human.

Definitely not white

Consider suicide my man
Guess what else was made by frogs?
Also Battlefleet Ghotic

Eugen Systems is working on two games now, can't wait until they're unveiled.

My family has nothing to do with the province of the cucks user.

t.Germany/USA/Polski

I never gave a fuck about Bioware after MDK2

Lay off the vodka, Ivan.

Does anyone have a gif or webm of that cutscene where Shrek is running away from something and actually does that one footed hop as she skids around the corner like it was a fucking cartoon or something?

But user, I'm as western as one can be on the European Continent.

Laughable man.

Casual spotted.

Casual with delusions of taste detected

How does it feel to have Western civilization by non whites?

>Nothing but contrarian theres that word again shitposts
Keep em coming

anyone else getting donte vibes from how memorably cringey the faces are?

Glorious

Can you fuck the krogan female?

I bet there'll be one big fat progressive female Quarian in ME:A and my rule34 browsing experience will become even worse.

Don't do that.

most likely she will fuck you, anything else would be unfeminist

Oh shit, is that from an actual show?

No, the key frames reveals that the guy gives her the gun.

do a lecherous sheploo edit yourself or shut up, stale meme man

Well I mean their modus operandi is to always double-down not half-down, poz is always increasing.

This fucking triggers me. Do these fucks have ANY idea how far the nearest galaxy to us is? Do they just expect none of the players to know or care? The Mass Relays were hard enough to swallow, but whatever… ancient super-advanced alien tech that not even the literal brain aliens can figure out. But all that shit got wiped the fuck out in all endings.

Why not have the game set somewhere closer to home? I mean, we have galaxys orbiting our own galaxy. Why not set the game there? There's still plenty large enough for a new trilogy, it would provide a fucking great space-bird's view of the Milky Way, and it's way more believable. Shit, you could say that's where the Reapers (in part) were hiding, and there's a reason right there to go exploring it, for remnants of their tech. Don't even make the new game about them. Just make that the vanishing McGuffin that gets the ball rolling.

Who cares, it's fiction

Doo doo
Pee pee
Mass Effect is a bad series.

Pointless thread.

Holla Forums please go away

Fiction doesn't need to be clumsy, ineffective and unbelievable

Also the reason fiction is so prevalent in human societies is because lots of people care, people like fun, well made fiction, you fucking autist

That may be because they're handing out gender-based scholarships, lowering entry standards and making reservations for female students to fill diversity quotas at many schools (and also for blacks/indiginese, not so much other minorities). They artificially inflate the numbers of female students with incapable or uncommitted students to support the equality narrative while those damned white male scum who actually can and want to get in get shafted. Nursing has always favored women, though I'm seeing more undriven young males going for it since it's become the meme job.

The writers don't understand how their own game's logic works and you want them to understand distances further than the nearest Starbucks?

I also like how they put the identity before the achievements, as though they're saying "Look at this, she's a woman! Oh yeah and she did something" when anyone worth caring about focuses on their achievements and nothing else.

sage for double post

saint seiya
Ken
DB

fuck i remember watching em all in french as a kid … shit man

They picked the race that most looks like the authors. Ugly, hunchbacked, "fat" (it's more likely muscle or bone given what the krogan do but don't tell the writers that), stupid.

bioware is fucking retarded

Because Andromeda sounds cool and familiar, that's it. The same thing like inquisition in the newest Dragon Age.

Tell them what's wrong with the game user. I did that to anyone I could about Watch Dogs 2 and killed about 2-3 sales for them. 1 for sure. Word of mouth sells games more than journos and advertisement.

it's fanart better than the movie

Pete plz go, and stay go

That's not how it works fam.

It's ages since I've played it but I'm sure there was a questline in ME2 that went into Krogan society, and I distinctly got the impression that female Krogans didn't just wander around on their own being engineers,

Have you seen the new promotion video they released? it's pretty "funny".

Fiction needs nothing else than good story/gameplay and interesting settings. A lot of people know space battles aren't realistic in most movies/games. Do they care? No, and they shouldn't. Same thing with anything
Realism != quality
It's fiction, who cares if Asimov's laws of robotics are unrealistic, its primary use is untertainment.
That's why they keep vague about mass relays or any extremely advanced technology. Doesn't matter how they were made and how they work. What matters is how the characters use it, and do they untertain us in a creative way.
You're a fucking idiot if you think fiction needs to be realistic to be interesting.

God help me, but BioWare has somehow managed to get even worse after Inquisition.

Every single trailer and promo they've released for ME4 has been a fucking disaster. The gameplay trailers are amateur hour, the "meet the cucks making this piece of shit" are even worse, you really get the impression ME4 is what you get if you let an insane asylum develop a game.

Anyone got a webm of that BioWare cuckold sitting in front of a fireplace and cringing like a bitchboi each time he takes a sip of hard liquor?

too bad the DLC is going to be garbage, just like for every other mass effect game
this is literally a "you cannot buy it new" series

Nobody gives a flying fuck who makes their games, they just want games that're good. I guess this's why Bioware's decided to get their lead cuck and least offensive tumblr whore to advertise the game.

It's a bold new age. Sanity and reason didn't put a stop to Marxism, so why would racial barriers?

Fiction requires to follow it's own internal rules. You can't simply go "it's magic, I gotta explain shit", might as well not bother and just deus ex machina the protagonist out of every challenge, which BioWare does all the time.

And you're a fucking idiot if you think you can just throw a concept in the audience's face and pretend it's okay.

BioWare themselves went out of their way to explain how FTL works in ME, and like typical leftists it's complete bullshit. Now ME4 wants the audiences to pretend FTL travel between galaxies, without relay bullshittery, is somehow possible?

BioWare are full of shit, and you're a cuck for defending them.

I'm not defending them, I expect of Andomeda to be shit as much as you do, and I see the agenda Bioware is trying to push. I'm telling you realism in fiction doesn't matter, that's all, don't get mad.

You just skipped over the start of that post, didn't you.

Bioware went out of its way to explain how the internal rules of their game universe works. They then shat all over it in ME:Badly Animated Trannies edition.

You're a fucking idiot for missing the point and not reading the post

No, it doesn't autist.

grass is green

Pete Hines pls

You're such an idiot you'd fit right in with BioWare's writing staff.

You are the type of moron that enjoyed the rape of every franchise out there. I bet you liked star wars VII.

All it requires is to be entertaining. I know you autistes will never accept that but luckily no one cares what you think.

They were.

fuck off and go watch the next star wars or something

THIS IS WHAT THE GENOPHAGE HAS REDUCED US TO SHEPARD

In that case, you're right. If the author/whatever breaks his own rules in the same universe, there is a problem. My main argument was that realism isn't what makes a sci-fi movie/game/book good, but the entertainment it brings to the audience, and the creativity behind it. Actually, explaining shit can ruin the whole thing.Look at midichlorians in the prequels. Did we ever need that? No, it ruined the mystery behind the force, and made it a lame biologic explanation. Same thing can be said of relays in Mass Effect. Though you're right, changing the rules to suit a need at the last moment even though the universe is set is a stupid move and bad writing.

Anyone else hate the way the female turian ended up looking? They made her look far too human for me. Barely looks like a Turian at all.

How can they pass this through quality control? It was used for a fucking trailer, so how

Their QC department is the same quality as their animation department (and likely the same people, too).

Quality is a racist concept.

She should be a human breeding sow not that.

No one said that realism is what make a sci-fi good though. But you have to be consistent with your own world and rules, no matter what bullshit explanation you throw to the audience, scientifically or not it really doesn't matter, what it matters is that you follow it and not retcon shit because your writers fucking sucks.
Look at Fallout 3/4 and the bullshit they did.Same for Mass Effect and other thousands of game. If you bother to create a world and set rules, at least follow your own fucking rules.

Still needs to follow the basic fucking logic from its rules though.
For instance, if it's established that X alien artifacts are what makes it take less than an entire lifetime to go places on the galactic map, that said alien artifacts cannot be replicated by the current galactic populace, and that said alien artifacts cannot be used to leave the galaxy, then everyone on the ship in MEA should either be really fucking old or waking up from eons of being cryogenically frozen in their slow-ass ship.

No. What the fuck

ASS DEFECT: DIARRHEA
Call it by its proper name.

Realism, to a point does matter.
Read up on the suspension of disbelief. Pretty important item.

If you go full unrealistic, then nothing holds any interest, value, or substance, because it's all total nonsense. Full realism tends to be dull, of course, but people are perfectly willing to accept some things, either explained or otherwise consistent, that might not be 'realistic' but can be excused.

cool thread, bro. when's the sequel coming out?

WHY DO THEY THINK THAT ITS OKAY TO SHOW THIS UGLY DYKE ON A TRAILER OR THAT ANYONE WOULD WANT TO PLAY AS HER?

honestly i think this girl looks pretty cute

Then you have brain damage and should kill yourself.

I bet you're still playing with barbie dolls.

It looks like a fucking pepe, look at that bulging eyes and vacuous expression, plus those lips.

i mean
i'd let her suck my dick
she looks like a cute tomboy

Go away Bioware.

no, see, if i was bioware, i'd have said "i'd suck her dick"
i would though

So as there been a confirmed sentient alien race that hasn't been presented in the previous ME? Are they just going to give us the same old aliens?

some stone golems that look humanoid again.

Pretty sure that will be a big plot twist in the game itself

There are some rock golems which are the henchmen of the big bad.
And they are clothed because the retard devs thought naked aliens aren't relatable enough.

He said "she" is a writer. That thing in the picture is clearly not a female. That is a man in a dress. The only women who have noses and chins like that are cartoon witches. And not the good kind of Japanese cartoon witches. The ugly western Halloween ones.

Shit looks like that alien from Ben 10. Just change color.

cute

They look like collectors from me2

Oh, that's the secret. Those aliens are the ones that got crossbred with Protheans to create the collectors and the big bad is using an old Reaper for his power.

I shouldn't have expected anything from Bioware

"You're standing there and 'hey, I'm not in clothes, why are you in clothes?'" For a bunch of retarded fucks who constantly claim cultural appropriation, they sure do lack the ability to consider cultures other than their own.

I get more of an elite vibe, myself.

do you just go into a movie slack-jawed and drooling?
maybe the new ghostbusters is more your style buddy

They could make games that center on the Rachni Wars, the Krogan Rebellion, the Morning War or the First Contact War.

going trans has made me stop caring about 'strong women' in vidya
it's a pretty comfy feel
you should try it, anons

First Contact would be fun. I would love me a nice HFY sort of humans on the down-low, gotta slug it out with ancient projectile and nuke based warships incapable of FTL travel, vs fancypants asshole shielded ships decked with lasers and such.

The problems wouldn't go away, though. They'd just get worse.

You don't need to be trans to do that bby

they had much more concepts and better ones but since they want one exoskeleton for everything, they all look like humans in costumes

man has 2 kids and tries to be a good colleague, she-thing is ugly insufferable dyke with colored hair who only fucks with him

who do you think does more work?

not when you start being / wanting the strong dyke gf

Does 40K trigger you, faggot?

They don't give a shit, ME:A is made by the same team responsible for ME:3.
There are a lot of issues with the technobabble/science of ME:A.
You should look at Smudboy's channel on youtube, he made several videos explaining the weird choices that Bioware made for ME:A.
These arch ships are build like the Citadel (which shouldn't be possible since no species can understand the technology), their construction isn't completely done but somehow they can use them to travel to Andromeda without making a stop to release all the energy (I won't go in further details).

Kek, look at this one photo of a guy with a gun that proves im not a mudshit.

wait i thought it will be: "ebil humanz genocide space indians"

It looks like a 3D kitbash of the head and arms from a collector, torso from a turian and legs/skinsuit from a Spartan (Halo 4).

Joke is on them, I expected a bland humanoid design.

The game is gonna be about humans being space Mexicans, going to space America and the big bad (that totally doesn't look like Trump) trying to build a wall and stop them.

It's like poetry, it practically writes itself.

no its some ancient tech bullshit again

Ancient space wall to keep the evil reapers out being re-purposed to stop the Milky Way spics from coming in?

This is the stupidest of all stupid decisions ever made to cop out the ME3 ending shitstorm;

This entire shitshow is basically "okay, we finished our game with a bang that is irreversible and will forever change any game that we set after these events. Let's make a stupid cop-out to do sell more!"

Maybe you should just let a game that ended with a grand finale fucking end and stop raping its corpse with female krogan engineers and smiley McSmilerson disarming people with guns pointed at her

AND HOW DOES IT BECOME ENTERTAINING ASSHOLE?

IT BECOMES ENTERTAINING BY SUSPENDING YOUR DISBELIEF, WHICH REQUIRES CONSISTENCY AND REALISM.

normalfagS THESE DAYS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We're going to build a wall, and make the Federation pay for it!

The funposting here is going to be off the charts for this game. I am legitimately excited to shit on the game with all you anons.

BioWare could have done that, their cucked audience was willing to pay extra for BioWare to unfuck the ending and pander to them, but since BioWare is s mental asylum they deiced this exact moment is when they'd remember they are "artists" and must uphold their "artistic integrity" and keep the shit ending no one wanted or liked.

It kills me to know these people make more money than I do.

Star Trek should really stop pretending distances like these are acceptable in space.

no each ark for one race. humans have one, dont know who else but they are only 4 I guess the council races

Would be a shame if old racial hatreds had resurfaced and one of the smarter races decided to sabotage the arks of everyone else.

Daily reminder that Mass Effect was never good.

nah m8, ME 1 wasnt bad, and it was something new for me at that time

Are you mainly a console user? What was your first console? Because ME1 is an on-rails borefest with some of the worst shooting out of any game and a terribly unamusing story.

It started off at mediocre with the promise of getting good, but decided that nosediving was a better idea.

never owned a console, but that kind of gameplay was widely different to rpgs i was used to like Might and magic or one of the classic DnD games.

me1 on PC was fucking awful

But there are Krogans thrown into the fucking like the one in OP so you know fuck that shit

For normalfags entertainment doesn't need anything really. It just needs some hooks, some references to things they're already familiar with, and a lot of advertising.

kinda, but it was new thing which allowed to overlook a lot of shit. And i liked that you could play human supermacist

thats on nexus, new citadel

I enjoyed it and found it to be pretty enjoyable. The graphics mod makes the game look very recent most of the time.I had alot of fun with the Mako. Just from reading/watching about the other two personally they don`t exist. The second removes alot of complexity and the ending of the third doesn't care about what happened previously.

I agree, I played through it a few times because I enjoyed the gameplay, however none of it was put together particularly well. The gunplay had some good ideas in that you had no ammo and instead had a heat system that had to be managed, skills and mods affected accuracy, damage, effects, and cooldown, but could've been done much better. The mako needed thrusters that applied force in different directions, not just up relative to the mako. The dialogue elements had all the problems that Bioware's modern games have, but I did like the moment where that scientist shoots you and it just bounces off the shields and nobody gives a fuck. That's why I put it at mediocre with promise, and then ME2 ditches the gunplay system for standard ammo with no mod system, and ditches the mako because they couldn't make it any good.

It was a game that was a nice intro to a trilogy that promised improvements, so that gameplay would be the same but improved between games. But they decided "nah, fuck that, too much like work" and just copied what other people did.

It's all but confirmed right now, after this gets released bioware is getting "merged" with a couple of other dying EA owned devs

And the corporations. Each company had specialisations in the equipment they make, so that if you enjoyed a specific combat style, you'd gather up a company's equipment, but that was ditched along with the mod system rather than expanded into something more interesting.

sage for double post

It looks like they took the Prothean model, shoved a new texture on it and then slapped on a few bits here and there.

you dont say

Wouldn't surprise me if Bioware didn't have any staff able to model a new alien.

When blogger goes on a person's resume, you know something is wrong.

Nicely done.

Thanks Satan

They're the people responsible for Peebee.

seems to me that everyone from DAI team works on MEA and they just copied all the elements of dai into scifi setting

They must have send off their most inbred degenerates in those arks to cleanse their gene pool. That's my headcanon now.

Every retard on board! You're going on a grand adventure!

Are those asari 1980's cyberpunk movie fans or something? Why the fuck do they have the rectangular eye tattoo things?

well they do look like genetic defects, prolly incest spawn

Should have launched the ark ships into the sun.

Weren't they all in cryosleep?

ME1 wasn't *bad*, it was just not good.
It gets bad if you try to go to every single planet and do every single side mission, only to discover that planets look identical, the mako pilots like utter shit, piloting and walking around is BORING, and you do the exact same things on every single planet (shoot 4 turrets, get inside base, shoot people, get out).

Game had a good idea but was too long.

Spiders? as in Bound By Flame/Technomancer Spiders? Those low rent hacks who have great ideas but fumble around with them because they really want to be a budget Bioware? Those Spiders?

yeah sure user i was sleeping… my parents werent related at all

Go away evil dogger.

It's 2017. :^)

I wonder how much money they could have saved if they had made Bound by Flame with only the male protagonist.

I wonder how much better their games would be if they did their own thing instead of trying to be a budget AAA studio.

and just like ME2 and 3, they don't wear space suits (only a shitty looking breathing mask) when they leave the ship.

this makes me wonder about all the retards drooling over mako, it wasnt good.

It was the most fun gameplay gimmick in an otherwise shit game.

That could've been done well by building on the current concept of pressure suits which just replace pressurised gas with elastic materials to do the same thing. You'd end up with a skintight suit except for the facemask.

But that requires research and knowledge which the writers have clearly decided are oppressive tools of the patriarchy.

its fucking space horse :)))
but you can get rc model (without a game ofc)

This
shame since they come up with some really neat concepts too, I actually liked their Mars games but it was painfully clear they're going for budget bioware

Are you stupid? It was like driving a bar of butter.

At least with a mako you can explain away why your companions magically appear and disappear, unlike the horse in DA:I.

so you dont expect them making animation of your squad getting into the vehicle?

Not even in cut scenes, no.

It's funny because after Mass Effect 3 Bioware IS budget Bioware.

This game is going to win "Game of the Year" isn't it?

Yep. From 7 different magazines.

Perhaps, but it will be "Game of the Year" the way Bioshock Infinite was: Massive upfront praise, but all hindsight appraisal will openly admit that it was a poorly made game with a shit story, moronic characters, and an unsatisfying conclusion.

Of course it'll get showered with every progressive circle jerk award that exists. That's why they created/took over all those award institutions.

nah, the power of the meme magic will make them include big veiny asari dick raping male shep and they will get sued into oblivion

the writer of ME1 isnt there since ME2. and lead is now MacWalters lead of 3
you also forgot openly racist lead dev

but yes it will sell and I think better than DAI (who the fuck knows how did that sell) because most of ME series players are dudebros who play soldier class

Here's an upside. What is Bioshock Infinite or Fallout 4 or Skyrim remembered for? Jack shit of value. What are games like La Mulana, EDF and Mount and Blade remembered for?
As far as everyone's concerned, Game of the Year awards are simply a continuation to the 10/10's reviewers give to a shit game.

Yes, it was the most fun to be had in an otherwise shit game. I never said it was good.

Shitty gunplay, shitty story, porn
Shitty gunplay, shitty story, shitty porn
Shitty gameplay, shitty story, porn mods
Gameplay
Songs and gameplay
Sieging a castle and someone calling a fucking feast on the other side of the fucking country fuck that fucker I wanna kill him.

Bioshock infinite is rememberd as the best story (after last of us) ever told with "awesome companion that gives you gunz lol XD"

Yup, those Spiders. I just finished The Technomancer and honestly, It was all right. Not great, not amazing, but, all right. You can tell the studio has big ambitions for themselves, just not the budget to match. They really want to be next Bioware. But, I can feel they're on the cusp of becoming the next big triple A dev studio. I mean Witcher and Mass Effect started off as middle market games and look at what they are now.

They're going for budget aRPG, which isn't that bad. It's far cheaper to make games like that than to crunch numbers until you've figured out a balanced system for a party based RPG. Also, it has wider appeal.

What Spider really needs to do is figure out a better combat system and budget their games a bit better so they don't run out of money for the last third of the game.

I mean truly remembered, user. Try asking a fanboy to bioshock infinite about a minor event that happens in the story. Try to get them to explain why the story is worthy of being the "best". I guarantee you they won't be able to respond or will give paper thin arguments.

CDPR actually went through the effort to push themselves into the spotlight. Witcher 2 was a quantum leap forward in terms of graphics, art direction and presentation compared to W1.

ME1 was just the usual BioWare trash. I tried playing the game in 2009 and nearly vomited, there's something about the textures, models, animations and art direction that makes me physically ill when I look at it.

the game had a cinematic filter that added a weird tv static like fog by default, it gave he game an unique strange to the eye (eyesore) look

If they ever get their shit just a little bit more together, they could be a nice company to have around just to have someone still making decent ARPGs that aren't Triple Ayyy trash.

The shit filter could explain it, yes.

They're getting there though, each new game they release is a marked improvement over the last, so at least there's still someone in the industry actually learning from past mistakes and trying to fix them.

I still remember how they released a free patch to fix the voice acting in War Logs. Didn't do much for the voice acting but it's the thought that counts.

…or they could follow ME1 steps and every character wears a space suit. I've got nothing against fan service but the first game wasn't like that. I like the technical procedures in ME1, sure it was made to hide the loading times but it added a semi-realistic feel that made the ME universe believable.

It might win, unless there's another "progressive and diverse" AAA game in the horizon.

Bioshock Infinite fanboys are like those who like Spec Ops the Line.

You could get rid of the film grain but not the shitty color correction.

When is the next Uncharted coming out?

Why didn't anyone tell me this?
It was literally the worse thing about playing ME1, ME2 and 3 didnt have it as bad but were considerably more shit story/gameplay-wise

In ME1, the light armour was pretty much just a pressure suit with a faceplate added on when in a bad environment. The medium and heavy armours were the same thing with armour plates.

Oh, boy. I can't wait for Nate's daughter to become the new "progressive" protagonist who don't need no man and spouts out feminist talking points for the majority of the game.

Uncharted 4 is a fun ride, but, fuck, did they ruin the original trilogy with it.

Nah, you're playing as that spic cunt from the previous games and everyone's favorite sheboon is back.

They've got a new trailer and she can now beat up four grown up men with flying kicks!

shit it's actually worse: Uncharted 4 DLC (with Chloe and the stronk black woman) and Last of Us 2

U4 was awful. Shitty story, unlikable characters, Druckmann turned Nate into a boring character, Nadine the stronk, invincible and untouchable character who tries to kill Nate (but that idiot stopped his brother from killing her) 3 times but decides to leave the whole thing right before the end. The game would've been way better if Sam's story was Sully's. The "bad guy" was just a good guy.

No they couldn't. Bioware doesn't have the talent to tell a story based on the First Contact War or Morning War while giving the player decisions that matter while also not affecting the lore. You'd be railroaded through the story. Then again, "railroading" describes modern Bioware games in more ways than one

They're simply handwaving the limitations of FTL travel. The Andromeda Initiative conveniently created a FTL drive that reroutes its own static electricity generation to itself as power, and for fuel it uses a ram-jet to gather and process hydrogen. FTL drives explode if they overcharge with static or overheat. Suddenly those things aren't problems. Suddenly, FTL drives are much more powerful, making mass relays much less important. Suddenly ME1-3 starts to make a lot less sense.

Why, exactly, the Andromeda Initiative, which apparently isn't a secret in ME:A (and was never mentioned in 1-3), had this drive system, and not any other species, or the Systems Alliance, or Cerberus (which has spies fucking everywhere, apparently) isn't explained. They just suddenly have this technology that solves the limitations of FTL travel and the consequences are ignored.

In general I agree, but if you create lore, you have to play by the rules of your lore, or it becomes impossible to create any tension or conflict, because the consumer knows that at any moment there'll be an asspull that solves everything. ME1, at least, makes it very clear that apart from the Reapers, FTL technology in the Milky Way is extremely primitive. For them to suddenly have FTL drives capable of crossing the distance between galaxies is fucking bullshit.

In all, it is totally shit. My brother tried to imply the scene is cut, excluding moments that would justify tlher actions. Personally, I'm not buying that excuse. Even if that were the case they ahould have KNOWN people were going to dissect this shit, that's HALF the point of a teaser/trailer.

No, it isn't. It's being made by a new studio in Montreal that EA formed and then slapped the "BioWare" name on. They did, however, do the ME3 multiplayer.

She could have at least swept the barrel away so it wasn't pointed at her the whole time but that wouldn't be retarded enough apparently.

You assume this was intentional and not a display of ineptitude from BioWare employees.

That's what I'm saying. This whole thing isn't simply wrong, it's gross negligance for theatric display. This sort of shit makes it much harder to appreciate tge science fiction aspects of the genre when all the real world actions have no consistency with reality.

Forgot to mebtion that I didn't play any of the other ME games, but if this is complete trash on the lore it more accentuates my point. Trashing reality in its entirety, trashing the reality supplied by the lore, dropping consisetncy with actual AND lore based reality, all together causes such displays to come off as insulting and with a complete lack of agency.

might as well

You monster.

Stop self inserting you dolt.

The film grain toggle wasn't exactly hidden, fam. Didn't you look through the options menu?

Nah Diamondhead looks way cooler than that other thing