Blazblue Central Fiction

How does one deal with this bitch?

Same way you deal with everything in a no skill fighting game. Mash buttons

We're not talking about P4Arena

By playing a better game

That's a pretty good fighter, but I need to be able to beat Nine, not know how to do 300 different combos and cancels.

You might as well be. Play or kill yourself

I already played it though. Community is dead. Xrd Revelator isn't too bad though.

I like this guy.

Holy fuck you need to die

Does Street Fighter V count? Or is it still bottom of the barrel garbage like SFIV?

By playing a better game.

alt. By playing a better game by the same developer.

lol

So what fighting game do you play?
Mortal Kombat?

why do we have so many threads about fighting game questions when they could all be answered easily in the fighting game general threads?

Super smash bros brawl :^)

King of Fighters XIV. Literally the only real fighting game to be released in the past decade

What do you expect from someone stupid enough to buy the latest Blazcuck game?

Why should it be in a general when it's about a specific match up in a specific game?
If there was a blazblue general it would not be out of place being there.

Will Descartes ever lead us wrong?

Ok, now you're just shitposting.

What's the entry level on KOFXIV?
Right. Too god damn high. To those that aren't brain dead they know why the game has such a small community.
Even shortly after release it was practically dead. I imagine that it's mostly being supported now by die hards and what few people enjoy such a steep learning curve.

What do you mean by this? I don't remember hearing anything feminist related about the new Blazblue.

Yeah, why support a game that's actually worth playing when you can buy casual garbage and kill the genre?

If the genre is going to die because people aren't playing KoF, then RIP fighting games because it never, ever stood a chance.

Considering the genre didn't die with SFV… Oh wait, it did. Capcom is fucking paying people to play its game, that's how bad the current scene is.

Why can't you fags like all the games mentioned in this thread? except for SFV of course, you have to be the most battered wife in the town to actually like that game

Liking more than one game is too much for most Holla Forumsirgin to handle, especially if it's not some open world game made by slavs or a moe-bait JRPG.

I was just going with the meme. I like every fighting game series pretty well except for Street Fighter.

I wasn't complaining about learning, that's all fighting games are.
KoF is more like the upper maths of fighting games and learning how to be complex is just more trouble than its worth.

So you're a casual who can't handle a real fighting game so you play garbage that makes Smash look like good.
Kill yourself

Is that Bloody Roar? I only played the first three.

Yea, it's Bloody Roar 3. Bloody Roar 4 is a little different, maybe not as solid but the career mode allows you to change a characters abilities and create a custom version of fighters which I've never seen before or since.

That's 3? Maybe it's just the low fidelity of that screenshot.

I only really played as Uriko and occasionally as the bunny girl though so I'm not an expert.

Yes, when you stick your dick in crazy.

It's a fun game to play casually with friends.
Like most ps2 fighting games the computer cheats at higher levels though.

I like all the characters but my favorite was definitely Xian.

The secret characters were really OP too

Enjoy your game with 30 players lmao

First of all you have not even told us who you main in CF so it's impossible to tell you anything useful beyond general "Beware her midscreen poke".

Second. This is a waste of a thread because there is a fighting game general for a reason. So that questions like this can be seen by people who actually talk about fighting games (mostly) instead of this nonsense thread.